+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11

Thread: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

1. Link to Post #201
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    Thanks for the personals add. Do you also like long walks on the beach?

Bill asked me to post a picture of myself .... I do not post pictures of myself on the net as you only give information about your self out when you do so . The question in my mind is why would you want to know if I like long walks along the beach ? You being a male it only makes me think your batting from both sides of the plate or the wrong side of it but thats OK I have no interest in partaking in any walks with you or any other males . So there you have sorry to have crushed your advances towards me but I prefer the opposite sex better keep looking

2. Link to Post #202
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Hi NB
    Bill did not really ask you to post a pic of yourself he was making a point which I will reiterate here.
    Open debate and discussion whether deep or lighthearted is welcome but cheap shots, especially unfounded ones are not. (you know all this)
    What I feel Bill meant is that hiding behind a anonymous moniker and criticizing others is easy and typically a cowards way of doing things.
    That is not who you are and I know that, so pm me and lets get to the bottom of it and let this thread go back to topic.

Thanks a bunch

Quote Posted by Northern Boy (here)
    Bill asked me to post a picture of myself .... I do not post pictures of myself on the net as you only give information about your self out when you do so . The question in my mind is why would you want to know if I like long walks along the beach ? You being a male it only makes me think your batting from both sides of the plate or the wrong side of it but thats OK I have no interest in partaking in any walks with you or any other males . So there you have sorry to have crushed your advances towards me but I prefer the opposite sex better keep looking

3. Link to Post #203
    Thanks

Well said Richard!

Best to all!

Namasté,
    Majda

4. Link to Post #204
    Thanks

A lot of negativity about Bill Deagle here. That doesn't matter to me even if it's true, it's completely irrelevant.

For anyone skeptical, think of this: disinformation is almost always put out there as truth mixed with lies. Let's go with this for a minute, what if Bill Deagle is a Disinfo Agent? Does that discredit absolutely EVERYTHING he is saying?

Have any of you skeptics compared what he is saying to other Whistleblowers? Does anything he is saying corroborate with other's testimonies?

I've studied the Nibiru, Planet X, Nemises, incoming Comet or Dwarf Star or whatever it is or whatever you want to call it issue, for awhile now. I totally believe YES there is some kind of incoming Body causing all of the Earthquakes, Sun acting up and more etc. With this in mind it would be prudent not to Kill The Messenger.

I think people really ought to pay attention that something may very well be incoming and to prepare.

5. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Myra (here)
    what if Bill Deagle is a Disinfo Agent? Does that discredit absolutely EVERYTHING he is saying?
    On the other hand, would you accept and process information from a disinfo agent the same way as you would from a "prophet"?

6. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

Just finished to listen to the interview and I found it most informative and straight to the point! Just as it should have been! Cheers!!!!
    All ambitions are lawful except those which climb upward on the miseries and credulities of mankind ! 2 3 6 18 108 1944 209952

7. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

All other skeptical and somehow childish replies, although legitimate, are utter nonsense!
    All ambitions are lawful except those which climb upward on the miseries and credulities of mankind ! 2 3 6 18 108 1944 209952

8. Link to Post #208
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good interview Bill, the intel is interesting, it was an entertaining interview. i don't thin Deagle is a prophet but he is a intelligent coherent and brilliant person, and he seems to have some very sound theories. or at least working with people to pass on brilliant theories.
    Ben

9. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lisa (here)
    On the other hand, would you accept and process information from a disinfo agent the same way as you would from a "prophet"?
    No, because I don't really believe in any certain prophets. I am having a hard time believing right now that any one person has the whole picture. How is anyone really to know for sure?

*ON EDIT* I need to clarify here that I do not consider Bill Deagle to be a Disinfo Agent. I am just responding to those that do.
    Last edited by Myra; 4th May 2010 at 04:46. Reason: maybe I'm being misunderstood?

10. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

A good writer possesses not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his friends.
    Friedrich Nietzsche
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

11. Link to Post #211
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

12. Link to Post #212
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Baron:

"My name is Tom.. Looks like you are on an anti-Deagle crusade."

Really, Tom now, that must be awkward? No not at all if I was on a crusade I would have perhaps run him through on route to the Holy Land.
    Because Deagle being part Lebanese I would have mistaken him for being of another faith and not a Christian being a snake oil salesman.

"I get the feeling you have an axe to grind with Dr. Deagle. Whats the real story Baron ???"

An axe to grind with Bill Deagle? Not in the truest sense of the word so no certainly not just pointing out the false hoods of a fraud! Real story you ask?
    Well long long ago in a near off galaxy I came across this Deagle and some others and realised he was contradicting himself and telling porkers false hoods and just plain data that was wrong, so we took a deeper look at him, only to find others had already started the process after being fooled, with even more scary facts, and we all compiled a very damming dossier on him. We did not like being conned directly or indirectly or what he had done to others,and we carried it on a bit further and investigated others of his ilk! But that's all for another post.

We discovered that he was not a real "MD" and no medical school! And so no need to call him Dr, that's from one of those buy one-off the net degrees.Worthless and you could NOT get a job in a hospital, hair salon or an office with one either, unless they were none the wiser at the hair salon,mind you having the one pharmacutical prescription license Deagle did wrangle, did not last long he was struck off the Colorado medical board after the death of a young man.Never mind the Columbine stuff! FACT.

"Why do rely [sic] so much on your so-called facts?"

Now really not even I can believe you said that! "Why do rely so much on your so-called facts?" Is that not obvious, facts are what lead you to the truth via the evidence.

"You've obviously spend [sic] much time and hate on the subject of Dr. Deagle."

No not much time and its worth it if I can stop a few people from being frauded or fooled with his BS. No No I never have anything to do with hate its such a negative emotion I don't let people like that bother me.

"Do you not think the web is full of disinfo designed to muddy all the stuff you read and call facts and [sic] truth?"

Oh yes full of them just like you here "Bill Deagle" doing a nice bit of disinfo posting as "ViperHD" Guess how I know? You will be surprised! LOL.You've been tracked works great don't you think? The charade is up so Bill deagle from now on.

"You should also consider that there are disinfo / hate campaigns launched on all whistleblowers and conspiracy realists."

No that's not true for the most part, yes perhaps some real whistleblowers, but they are few and far between.Most are just fantasists who troll the net and make stuff up! You know that Bill Deagle, as you are one, and certainly not a realist.

"The most credible and brave ones endure the most ...."

No that's not always the case the most credible and brave, the real whistleblowers don't last long in general and usually don't end up with radio shows, and conspiracies they can make up out of an almost scenario, selling over priced health stuffs and gizmos, that are generally worthless, the phonies usually endure the longest and huddle together to prop each other up, selling their snake oil, BS and lies.

"Another thing I need to mention that I think will resonate with everyone is that we were all invited here ( to this forum) and that it is a privilege not a right to be here.. that sort of means you need to be mindful of your posts here and should try to follow the forums guidelines that we all agreed to when accepting the invitation"

Oh Bill, Bill Deagle "resonate with everyone here" tut tut pandering for support trying to garner favour with the owner Bill Ryan trying to allude that I have not followed the rules.
    Just for the record I'm very mindful of my posts I don't use swear words and I back up any claims with personal testimony and experience and more importantly facts and evidence.That's more than can be said of you.

"I think our host Bill Ryan's efforts to present new information to us deserves more respect than the hate propaganda coming from your posts."

Now now Bill Deagle you just don't like me ousting you, so you're being obsequious towards Bill Ryan, really you are so transparent; as I said there is no hate in any of my posts ever for you or any I expose. There you go again twisting the truth with false hoods your favourite past time!Utterly disgraceful.

"Hello to all members ....let me know if anyone here is from the Toronto area thanks
    Tom"
    Aka Bill deagle stooge

Regards
    Baron
    PS: MY earlier rebuttal was lost after having been automatically logged out, and then a computer crash hence the delay!
    Last edited by Baron; 27th May 2010 at 08:53.

13. Link to Post #213
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

ViperHD wrote:
    Me??
    Sound third Reichish ???
    Now that is a stretch.
    Does Baron not fit the title more??

ViperHD aka Bill deagle stooge,

Nice little dig at me there, truth hurting?! Though you have the wrong war, Reich belongs with the 2nd WW. The red Baron was a gentleman and a hero of the 1st WW nothing to do with your Reichish. Baron is a knight of the people just like Baron of Locksley aka Robin Hood defender of the people from the fraudulent criminals.

Baron
    Last edited by Baron; 6th May 2010 at 14:23.

14. Link to Post #214
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Jupiter's southern hemisphere has changed

Interesting article about Jupiter...

For some reason, Jupiter has lost the red ring in it's southern hemisphere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-idea-why.html

The question begs itself... is there something in the southern heavens below the solar system's ecliptic plane affecting Jupiter?

Best Regards,
    Merkhava

15. Link to Post #215
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi, All:

Click here for a funny, profound and important six-minute teaser summary of a new, major audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle:

You need to hear this: both the teaser and the interview, which should be posted in a few hours' time. Enjoy.

The hour and a half which precedes it is about the causal connection between Planet X (not a planet, but a brown dwarf star, currently somewhere round the orbit of Jupiter) and the clear trend of increased volcanic and earthquake activity that's becoming increasingly hard for anyone to ignore.

Best wishes to all, Bill
    Update: Full interview now posted:
    http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Bill_Dea...April_2010.mp3
    I listened to the full interview and was interested to hear about the data particles (1.06 approx). He states that that is what flashes into the eye. I wondered if he could expand on this because sometimes light flashes peripherally and sometimes a direct hit. Also, it doesn't matter if there is thick cloud. When this first started happening, I thought it might be lasers but, having queried this with Bill H, he thought it was not. What did he mean by 'data particles'? I am wondering if I am missing any data when the lights connect with me.

He said 'gravity is not linear' but did not say what it is in those terms.

I think he could be right that we should consider ourselves individually as a neuron in our collective frontal lobe.

If there is the opportunity, could you please ask him to expand.
    Last edited by ktlight; 14th March 2011 at 13:41. Reason: thought I'd made an error

16. Link to Post #216
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am attaching a PDF of a recent scientific paper submitted by Mensur Omerbashich to the European Royal Society. I’m also linking it: http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.2036.pdf

The paper shows data highlighting the recurring “coincidence” of major earthquake events of M6+ whenever Elenin has an astronomical alignment to the Earth together with the Sun or one/more of the planets.

Several strong M7+ earthquakes have happened on the days of Elenin-Earth alignments:
    04/01/2007.........Solomon Islands.....M8.1
    08/15/2007.........Peru....................M8.0
    05/12/2008.........China...................M7.9
    09/29/2009.........Samoa.................M8.1
    02/27/2010.........Chile....................M8.8
    09/03/2010.........New Zealand.........M7.0
    03/11/2011.........Japan...................M9.0

If this earthquake data points to a real problem for our solar system, then we have several dates of interest to watch:

July 07, 2011 Saturn-Elenin-Sun alignment…. Will there be observable astronomical effects on the planet Saturn suggesting that Elenin is something else other than a mere comet?

Aug 17, 2011 Earth-Mercury-Sun-Venus alignment…. Will there be more M6+ earthquake(s) on the Earth that day?

Sep 27, 2011 Earth-ELEnin-Sun alignment with 0.0 declination (exactly on the ecliptic plane)… This is The Alignment that really bothers me. Elenin will be between us and the Sun.

Oct 16, 2011 Elenin closest approach to Earth. JPL shows it will be 0.233 AU. I’ve been told that a NASA person came into the NASA Buzzroom chat site not long ago and said Elenin’s closest approach will actually be 0.0004 AU.
    http://buzzroom.nasa.gov/

Nov 11, 2011 Elenin-Earth-Mercury-Venus alignment

JPL’s orbital site on Elenin: http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=1#cad

Shalom,
    Merkhava

17. Link to Post #217
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That was another corroborating factor. I know nothing to indicate that his information is not totally authentic. Even his amusing anecdote about free-falling for quite a long time while descending in the elevator to the underground base
    Given the anti-gravity technology that the Nazi's were developing during World War II, technology that other major nations of the world continued developing after the war (I'm paraphrasing my readings of Joseph P. Farrell here), perhaps that sense of free-falling was misleading.

Perhaps gravity was reduced in that "elevator", and the elevator did not move as far as it felt like it did, to the occupants.

It would be interesting to know whether those reporting this felt the "braking" of the elevator, near the end, as an increase in gravity above normal, pushing them into the floor more heavily than normal, or whether gravity just returned to normal, not presenting much if any sense of higher than normal body weight.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11