+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    and people are hitting on me for my comments. what do you mean when you say "I think" - because you cant possibly mean what I mean when I use that word. it is speaking volumes that there are any number of sarcastic remarks - from the usual suspects I might add, but nobody says a word that would debunk what I have written. is this a religious forum with whatever Bill Ryan puts out has to be OK or even gets credit beyond the provable and/or obvious because it is sanctioned by HIM?

I have now gotten TWO invites from "themistsofavalon" prophecising that I will soon be banned for my open critical stance towards nonsense like that Deagle interview. I have politely declined because I dont need yet another kindergarden. the only other voice of reason I recognize here, bashi, remains suspiciously silent although I invited him to look at my post and point out possible mistakes. so is it true that whoever opposes BILL is declared "negative" and "oppressive" like in scientology? we will see I guess.
    Sam, people are hitting on you for the way you deliver your comments, not for the comments themselves. Even you contradict yourself at times, we are all in the same boat eh? as a follower of osho perhaps use some of his teachings to outflow more from the heart than the head? Your comments here re Deagle are valid and I, for one. agree with most, if not all of them. Doesnt mean i dont get something from listening to him, but i dont think you see what i am getting at when i make such statements (ie its what you individual get out of it, the way you are made to think. If i see something i dont agreee with, or even have a strong dislike of, its still all valid experience). Also, dont paint all of us with with the same brush, we can agree and disagree on different topics.

if you want to openly critique something look at my tarot post in the spirituality thread, way back, one of the first posts on this forum. i would be interested to hear your cutting criticism, i can take it lol

2. Link to Post #62
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I

And i have been lied to

and have witnessed VERY convincing cases of actor-hood (e.g. by one of my ex-gf)
    hat later when i found out the truth completely dumbfounded me.

People can be extremely convincing for extended periods if they have a good reason for playing a role.

even for a pices/cancer person who in general has a good intuition (like me).
    Sam,

I do like your posts, sharp in a good way,
    and I can really feel that you want to KNOW, find out the real truths,

and if you can convince a german you can convince anyone !

and p.s.
    do not let your ex girlfriend still ruin your life, you have learned your lessons,
    there is still much true love left in the world, even for loving insightful Pisces/Cancer !
    a.

3. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    Sam, people are hitting on you for the way you deliver your comments, not for the comments themselves. Even you contradict yourself at times, we are all in the same boat eh? as a follower of osho perhaps use some of his teachings to outflow more from the heart than the head? Your comments here re Deagle are valid and I, for one. agree with most, if not all of them. Doesnt mean i dont get something from listening to him, but i dont think you see what i am getting at when i make such statements (ie its what you individual get out of it, the way you are made to think. If i see something i dont agreee with, or even have a strong dislike of, its still all valid experience). Also, dont paint all of us with with the same brush, we can agree and disagree on different topics.

if you want to openly critique something look at my tarot post in the spirituality thread, way back, one of the first posts on this forum. i would be interested to hear your cutting criticism, i can take it lol
    Do I contradict myself? you bet. First I dont have a good memory, so if i learn anything I forget what I knew before. people come and rub it under my nose but its just like an update, you delete the older version first.

I agree that my means of delivery is colored by my personality. as soon as I get rid of that for good I will notify you and give satsang. you are invited to sit left to me and comfort those i have previously hit with my zen stick. As long as I have it I will keep it as it is, no need to improve on a useless asset.

If you have EVER listened to a number of Osho discourses you would not be able to suggest what you just did. He was a far more mercyless master than I am (and I am not even a master - yet). It is a sign for lack of insight to judge by social accptable parameters what is "from the heart" and what not. A zen master can KILL his desciple - from the heart. And they did (in the past). Osho invited everybody, but he never wasted time on the unwilling. those who didnt learn where quickly gotten rid of - mostly all by themselves. Those who could not stand the heat left the kitchen so to speak.

So, back to topic, what do you get from listening to Deagle other than fear (or fun if you are sufficiently enlightened)? if its all a joke, however, I dont have time for it. if its b/s I will take the time to debunk it BUT to a limited extend. if its not accepted, just as well. I will move on as I ever have.

regarding tarot, I dont do tarot any more - but I am willing to look at your thread, throw me a link please.

4. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I thought all religions where created to keep Makind in check....Buddhism is another religion , does not have the ultimate truth.The word "Zen" is Japanese for a style of Buddhism, but didn't Buddhism come from India?
    Last edited by blue777; 21st April 2010 at 08:14.

5. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    I thought all religions where created to keep Makind in check....Buddhism is another religion , does not have the ultimate truth.The word "Zen" is Japanese for a style of Buddhism, but didn't Buddhism come from India?
    Blue, read Zen mind, beginners mind, then come back.

6. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

anybody believing stuff thats hasnt been independently verified AT ALL, meaning someone WENT there and LOOKED and took PHOTOS is running the risk to spread disinfo.
    if Deagle was there it woudnt be too much to ask the coordinates, would it?
    Sam

Although I would like this to be true in every instance, you simply don't get whistleblowers that have independently verified proof to tell their story.

By the nature of the material, it will be new stuff that jumped the gate before it was meant to.

You simply have to learn to have a huge "maybe" information pile.

In my case, I also use people like Bill as a filter. As in "if Bill says it's ok, then I'll give it more weight".

My reason for putting the heat under Bill over Deagle was that Deagle had talked himself into my "surely not" pile, and I wanted to know why Bill, who I have a lot of respect for, seems to have Deagle in his "sounds pretty good to me" pile

I don't know how you work in your real life, but I know people that have my respect. And if they vouch for someone, I do not need independent proof - simply by having someone that I respect vouching for someone I don't know, they are immediately elevated to a more trusted level. And that stays that way until something happens to shake that belief. No process of "obtaining proof" occurs. You simply accept the judgment of your trusted source.

In the case of Bill and Deagle, I had a crisis - Bill vouches for Deagle who I, by my own research and listening, had put on probation as probably a person with little credibility. The fact Bill has vouched for Deagle now puts me in a spot where Deagles gets a 2nd try. That's the way it works. Either that, or I lose confidence in Bill. Which I no real basis for doing.

7. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

sam: you are invited to sit left to me and comfort those i have previously hit with my zen stick. As long as I have it I will keep it as it is, no need to improve on a useless asset.

the fool: Dont zen masters use the sticks as appropriate, when required , and arent they well targetted and generally well meaning? Does your stick do this? -

sam: If you have EVER listened to a number of Osho discourses you would not be able to suggest what you just did.

the idiot: well, i can say categorically you are wrong here, as i have heard many osho discourses and i have read many of his books prepared from the same. and i definitely posted wht i did, i remember typing it. so i guess what you mean to say, in samspeak is that i am an idiot who didnt even understand what osho was saying' well i guess we all take different things away when we blindly examine the elephant.

didnt osho tell us there are 3 types of fool? which type are you?

you are a bright man capable of in depth research, i guess i left enough clues as the whereabouts of the tarot post if you can be bothered.

8. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Blue, read Zen mind, beginners mind, then come back.
    If you accept any religion as the authority you are undermining all other religions...therefore if we get rid of religions, we get rid of insanity that fundamental religion creates...Religion was created to keep mankind in check...being a master ,is being a master of consciousness only..and that comes with a great deal of suffering...ask any master
    lol
    Last edited by blue777; 21st April 2010 at 08:30.

9. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

So, back to topic, what do you get from listening to Deagle other than fear (or fun if you are sufficiently enlightened)? if its all a joke, however, I dont have time for it. if its b/s I will take the time to debunk it BUT to a limited extend. if its not accepted, just as well. I will move on as I ever have.

i missed this. after listening to deagle i got an exquisite hand made swedish hand axe. it takes a beautiful edge and is a pleasure to hold and use. one day i might carve with it, another day i may chop kindling for the fire. another day it might be in my emergency rucsack.. who knows. thanks Bill, its a great axe...

arrrggghhh. sorry, is this a joke? mispost again? who can tell eh?

10. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

horizons, i got the same message, i listened to deagle in a interview some months back, in which he was expressing doubt and concern that humanity didnt have enough time left, or inputus to change. he didnt offer such a definate outcome for our failure to do so, like he does in this interview. i can only conclude that he is still pessimistic towards our (human races) chances. it paints a grim picture.

when you add this to his statement, that comets and astroids, will add a new uncertainty to the picture. plus the totally unknow effect that THREE major cycles of time, are occuring this time around all at once. only chance we have is to prove him wrong.

11. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    sam: you are invited to sit left to me and comfort those i have previously hit with my zen stick. As long as I have it I will keep it as it is, no need to improve on a useless asset.

the fool: Dont zen masters use the sticks as appropriate, when required , and arent they well targetted and generally well meaning? Does your stick do this? -

sam: If you have EVER listened to a number of Osho discourses you would not be able to suggest what you just did.

the idiot: well, i can say categorically you are wrong here, as i have heard many osho discourses and i have read many of his books prepared from the same. and i definitely posted wht i did, i remember typing it. so i guess what you mean to say, in samspeak is that i am an idiot who didnt even understand what osho was saying' well i guess we all take different things away when we blindly examine the elephant.

didnt osho tell us there are 3 types of fool? which type are you?

you are a bright man capable of in depth research, i guess i left enough clues as the whereabouts of the tarot post if you can be bothered.
    There may be a difference of perception for those who have been in his presence for an extended time. just reading/watching is not the same. I remember my first day in Poona1, osho gave a hindi discourse, I was totally taken yet not understanding a word. If I read a profound book 10 years appart the second read usually leaves the impression of having read a new book, not because the book has changed, I have. so you may not hear/read what I do when osho is speaking.

I will not look at your tarot thread if you dont provide a link. as I said I am not interested any more. its a favor to you if I do.

12. Link to Post #72
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    If you accept any religion as the authority you are undermining all other religions...t

if we get rid of religions, we get rid of insanity that fundamental religion creates...

Religion was created to keep mankind in check...

being a master ,is being a master of consciousness only..
    as I myself have no masters
    ( dogs have masters, cats (mirri is in finnish "kitty") have servants.)

and as I do not promote or practice any religion, ideology,

my children did not have any religious education, only ethics,

so they have very much found their own ways to see the world, and creation,
    my son (14) seems to read Philip Pullman's books like bible ...

and my daughter (16) which I take as a highly spiritual being surprised me by saying
    that she does not even believe in GOD, a Creator.

a.

13. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    Sam

Although I would like this to be true in every instance, you simply don't get whistleblowers that have independently verified proof to tell their story.
    this deagle character is so much out there with his website and what not. if he was in this elevator my first question would have been: where is it.
    if he declines to say I would ask WHY? what retailiation would come from telling us that he doesnt have to fear anyway? but its always those little things that would supply PROOF that are suspiciously missing from the picture - like links to photos from the dark star.

I think I have provided enough pointers to seriously doubt Bill deagle, if that reflects badly on Bill Ryan, too bad.
    I understand you mechanism for giving credit to sources that are already accepted by other trusted sources. but that should NOT override your own responsible feedback mechanism, aka your mind & intuition. or else you hand out your life to a person or institution ourside yourself. most people do just that, but it should not be common behavior here.

14. Link to Post #74
    Deactivated
    Thanks

This is just great – came back on this thread hoping to read some stimulating views and reviews on the topic of the thread and I still find this thread is about Sam and his ego stroking! Give us a break and open another thread and call it ‘me me me’! Bill has obviously put a lot of work into this interview trying to bring out some info for the rest of us to digest and discern. I don’t remember anywhere in the interview any mention of a self loving so called soon to be Zen master and his stick and I just don’t care either. Lets get back to the topic of thread for gad sake!

15. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I think I have provided enough pointers to seriously doubt Bill deagle, if that reflects badly on Bill Ryan, too bad.
    If I lie once, does that make everything I say a lie from there on in?
    Just because Deagle is... well... Deagle, that doesn't mean everything he says is a lie.

I understand you mechanism for giving credit to sources that are already accepted by other trusted sources. but that should NOT override your own responsible feedback mechanism, aka your mind & intuition. or else you hand out your life to a person or institution ourside yourself. most people do just that, but it should not be common behavior here.
    Deagle may very well be a snake oil salesman. Declaring yourself a prophet certainly raises the eyebrows for most people I suspect. But that doesn't mean that 100% of everything he says and does is a lie either.

Bill recounts a situation where Deagle and Neumann corroborated independent data points in a spontaneous and free flowing conversation. Unless Bill is lying about that (and for now I choose to believe the opposite), doesn't that "data point" trigger a question?

"Why?"

Even if Deagle AND Neumann are both full of #### independent of each other, how come they share so many points of information, having never met previously?

That, at least, causes me to sit up and take notice. As it did with Bill, I suspect.

It doesn't prove anything, but it does, for now, put Deagle's information back on the "maybe" pile.
    Last edited by perfectresonance; 21st April 2010 at 09:12.

16. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gita (here)
    This is just great – came back on this thread hoping to read some stimulating views and reviews on the topic of the thread and I still find this thread is about Sam and his ego stroking! Give us a break and open another thread and call it ‘me me me’! Bill has obviously put a lot of work into this interview trying to bring out some info for the rest of us to digest and discern. I don’t remember anywhere in the interview any mention of a self loving so called soon to be Zen master and his stick and I just don’t care either. Lets get back to the topic of thread for gad sake!
    I'd like to stand up and disagree with your view publicly. Sam has been "on-topic" ever since he was asked to do so.

17. Link to Post #77
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)

[/COLOR]

I'd like to stand up and disagree with your view publicly. Sam has been "on-topic" ever since he was asked to do so.
    Maybe you need to go back and re-read the previous posts then.

18. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

This is my second post on the new Avalon forum. I want to be positive & say that I really enjoyed listening to Dr. Deagle - I've taken over 4 pages of notes from this interview. I found him to be very relevant to Avalon and he had a lot of practical information such as keeping inside during UV high energy - E type rays (something I needed to know). I've found myself disappointed when his past predictions didn't come true, such as a problem for LA on October 2008 never happened - but the future isn't set & maybe this problem was averted by mass consciousness?? I think everything can be "picked apart" and its better to "agree to disagree" rather than waste time arguing (even if you think are "right") - maybe its better to be happy, rather than right??
    Last edited by Mulder; 21st April 2010 at 09:25. Reason: Error in post.

19. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Gita: "Maybe you need to go back and re-read the previous posts then"

He is responding to other people's posts, just like you and I just now.

20. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    This is my first post on the new Avalon forum. I want to be positive & say that I really enjoyed listening to Dr. Deagle - I've taken over 4 pages of notes from this interview. I found him to be very relevant to Avalon and he had a lot of practical information such as keeping inside during UV high energy - E type rays (something I needed to know). I've found myself disappointed when his past predictions didn't come true, such as a problem for LA on October 2008 never happened - but the future isn't set & maybe this event was averted by mass consciousness?? I think everything can be "picked apart" and its better to "agree to disagree" rather than waste time arguing (even if you think are "right" - maybe its better to be happy, rather than right??)
    Hi Mulder. Welcome to the party.

I think Deagle and "Major" Ed Dames have about the same success rate!

Ok, that's it for me. I'm not adding any value. See you all in a new thread one day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast