+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast

Thread: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    If I lie once, does that make everything I say a lie from there on in?
    Just because Deagle is... well... Deagle, that doesn't mean everything he says is a lie.
    no, of course not. and it would be bad disinfo if everything was a lie.

Quote Deagle may very well be a snake oil salesman. Declaring yourself a prophet certainly raises the eyebrows for most people I suspect. But that doesn't mean that 100% of everything he says and does is a lie either.
    I have not found fault in everything - But it should rise an eyebrow that ALL HE SAID was known to me before. I cant recall in each instance where I read it but there was nothing in the interview, except the name of that council he supposedly stood before, that I hadnt known before.

Quote Bill recounts a situation where Deagle and Neumann corroborated independent data points in a spontaneous and free flowing conversation. Unless Bill is lying about that (and for now I choose to believe the opposite), doesn't that "data point" trigger a question? "Why?"
    Even if Deagle AND Neumann are both full of #### independent of each other, how come they share so many points of information, having never met previously?
    I have already commented on that, you may want to read the start of the thread.
    There are a number of possible scenarios, each of them more probable than the fact that deagle is right with what he says.
    but ultimately I dont know why this has happened. it counts out the "lone nut" possibility and makes a setup more likely.
    the world is full of setups and Ryan himself said: "Camelot is been taken down" but, like Hubbard with Scientology before him, he may not have been able to identify the real culprint.
    it may not be the obvious stuff (Not saying Kerry is right, quite the opposite, she was always a liability in my book).

Quote That, at least, causes me to sit up and take notice. As it did with Bill, I suspect.
    It doesn't prove anything, but it does, for now, put Deagle's information back on the "maybe" pile.
    of course, everything is on the "maybe" pile for me too. nothing is impossible, some things are highly improbable though.

2. Link to Post #82
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    Gita: "Maybe you need to go back and re-read the previous posts then"

He is responding to other people's posts, just like you and I just now.
    I'd rather not as already wasted enough time reading them once. I do however appreciate other people's views and liked what you posted but I rather read people's views that is not about themselves nor are they so sharp as to attack others’. I also appreciate reading posts from people that know their own minds and have no ‘problems with their short term memories’ where they are constantly contradicting themselves just to bring attention upon themselves which so far seems to have worked in their favour. I'm quite happy for Sam to post his views as long as he doesn't keep contradicting himself and then go on to make it all about him and how much better he is than everyone else.

I am all for tolerating someone but will not encourage them and maybe others shouldn’t either. Stick to the topic at hand – it’s not that difficult!

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

This has turned into quite the spicy thread and perhaps there is a stage if indeed it is there it is an imaginary one and perhaps the audience (imaginary?) have yet to look up from the programme notes.

Dang dat Deagle hound boy!! He is like a force rather than words (infact the words are like other words if the meaning of words are important? They aren't really are they?....Are they?). They aren't.

Somewhere the multi-stage Merkabah forms bi-pyramidal command vehicles, but that too isn't important. The entry points of gravity fields (wells??), the chamber of the dead, there is nothing in the center of those cells or even those atoms (so why bother with the stage?). No really why?

The Torah speaks of the unification of the 32 chemical building blocks within man. No it really does. But that too is not important.

Are all universes the same? No dang it!! They are not!! We are falling light projections of unreality, skidding across planes of viscous spectrum light fabric....Not important either apparently.

The light that encodes. Can it be measured? Can it be counted? Can if be verifyied? Of course not you fool!!!

What is important then?

Ah...You seem a little carried away with importance my friend. I can tell you this though - a beam of light will strike the tight skin drum in which the animal still hides and at that moment all will be one.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

4. Link to Post #84
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

I think it is good to listen to this Deagle interview, because behind the pseudo-scientific mix-up is a real message. To see it more clearly we have to move away from the flawed detail and look at the bigger picture in three steps, to see a remarkable development of Dr. Deagle:

1) If you look at this earlier presentation (4 parts), then you might get appalled by all his doom and gloom attitude:

Basically he is only installing fear.
    It resulted in a question from the audience: “Isn`t it better to just commit suicide?” which made me burst into laugh, because this brought it to the climax.
    The even more unpleasant thing was that one whole segment of the presentation is solely being used by him to advertise his health-products, which will protect you from most of the evil stuff he has mentioned before.
    So, it was a fear driven advertisement campaign, presented out of the intend to profiteer.
    It was very cleverly concealed – as he is brilliant – but the low level intend was clear to me.
    To install fear first, so that he can rip you off later, well this I consider low level. You can call it egoistic, if not even evil.

2) Then, do you remember when Dr. Deagle called unscheduled Kerry? The call transcript is here:

He is genuinely scared and shaken to the ground. Absolute panic!
    What happened to the smart, profiteering over-flyer?

He has realized – smart as he is – that, no matter the preparation against it of which he can think of, payday is approaching. He saw that he cannot hide in DUMBs or do anything to prevent it.
    That realization will strike many with terror, because then you know that you will be thrown back to yourself alone and will have to face the BIG karmic record opened in front of you. That can be such an intense, horrific experience, it will (most likely) change you for the better.

3) Now, look at this current interview: It is driven by the intent to shake and awaken the people, not to sell products.
    The doom and gloom is now being used to make people realize that something BIG is coming. He does it in his hyper-mix over-flyer style, which has orally many scientific flaws, but also with some diamonds inside.
    But – I think – he is using that now to change people for the better, to open their eyes, so that they can realize its reality; to make them sit back and reflect on themselves. That is a very helpful and has good intent; and that is what counts.

Think about the long journey he had gone:

First: The Pindar offer. Many people would have fallen for power and glory, but he rejected it.
    BS, you might say. Well that’s for you, your NON-experience of these things is telling your narrow mind this. I know it`s not BS for me.

Second: Being offered a place in a DUMB, he refused. Honestly, if you would now be in that situation, would you refuse?
    Again you will look for excuses to debunk him. Well that’s you: It is much easier to spoil and destroy than to build up.

Third: Now he is telling you jokingly about the “Morlock-beauty contest” that inhabitants of the DUMB will have to face in future. He talks to you because he wants to help, because he realized that a positive personal contribution is required for the benefit of all.

That’s a long individual journey with a good prospect for a successful finish. Kudos!

He is telling you now to better wake up!

Because there is no way to

FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT

That’s why I think it`s worth listening to him.

BTW, i also think this mind boggling vid (8 parts) has much, much to do with what is coming:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...1804#post11804

Its excellent research and practical experience/verification. These things DO exist!

5. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    That’s a long individual journey with a good prospect for a successful finish. Kudos!.
    Bashi, I have watched "The Road" because you suggested this movie would paint a realistic picture of what would happen after a breakdown.
    I have to say: in the light of your world view derived from that movie it is understandable you like alarmist messages <grin>.

But why is he throwing out this enormous amount of easily debunkable scientific garbage just to warn everybody?
    it just makes no sense to me at all. unless he has an agenda that has to do with camelot (or avalon now).
    only then does it make sense because it WILL reflect on Bill Ryan.

6. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

I think i too will bow out of this thread now, with these comments:

If we are preparing for a brown dwarf, for example (and I hold NO credence to this whatsoever in the way deagle explains it) then those preparations will be equally vaild for any other type of disater that might occur.

Also I believe we have guides in various forms, but I am referring mostly to spiritual guides. I dont want to personlaise this more than i have already, but I was looking for a place out of europe.. not because i fear for what might happen, but because i want to live in nature again, lose the computer and start building and farming. However, i actually rushed my departure from the UK after giving credence to clif high and his october 25th end of the dollar post. Nothing happened...OR DID IT..? because of my haste to leave I ended up being in the right place at the right time and walked into an unadvertised job.. which gave me this computer and a car (mixed blessings so far) and the chance of a residents visa if thats meant to be my path..

do you see the point i keep trying to make yet? its not the information thats important but what we do with it, how you think, how you place yourself in places maybe because of it. My axe comment earlier was aimed at many levels, perhaps too clever for my own good, but a genuine point in case.. it is he only thing i think im missing from my kit bag, im ready to take to the hills or the forest if i have to, im not into hoarding food, but finding it fresh, keeping mobile..

maybe it will not happen, maybe it will be an earthquale, tsunami, GLF (lol).. who knows... my own gut feeling is non of these. I dont BUY the earth changes... (yeah, i KNOW, i KNOW im not blind to current events, or as stupid as sam thinks i am)... but i do not put it past organisations/ groups to self fullfill their own prophecies...(zionists anyone?)

and of course part of me still wants to go saddhu..

Thanks to Both BIlls for allowing us the space to be here discussing and exchanging.

Final note, i have several reports to write, i have been involved in some new research projects (i can play scientist well enough to be paid for my knowledge and abilities).. creating the reports is hard work. I have also been peer reviewing other reports, criticising is so easy in comparison. now in case sam takes this last point personally, he shouldnt, he has been criticising but creating valid counter arguments which make people think.. its not good to be spoon fed, much better to get there by your self.

enough here.. see you elsewhere...

7. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    i can play scientist well enough to be paid for my knowledge and abilities.
    dammit, I have been trying this forever, how do you do it? (pm me if you like)
    Last edited by samvado; 21st April 2010 at 11:31.

8. Link to Post #88
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I think discrimination and discernment is needed in all things.
    My rule of thumb is that anything which promotes fear is not for me as fear is not of God.
    I think it is good to be aware of possibilities and therefore take appropriate action, there is no harm in having some extra food in the house it wont go to waste, no harm in having some money put by in case cash machines dont work. there is a lot of things we cant do anything about so do what you can and leave the rest to destiny.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    dammit, I have been trying this forever, how do you do it? (pm me if you like)
    cinnamon and honey twice per day as per the exchanger's thread on the subject. occasional mms infusion and my zapper.. mix together in equal measure, mix with disinfo from internet forum sites, .. et voila.

10. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    cinnamon and honey twice per day as per the exchanger's thread on the subject. occasional mms infusion and my zapper.. mix together in equal measure, mix with disinfo from internet forum sites, .. et voila.
    You're LYING!!!

but I'll take a link to the xchanger thread, just in case ....

Quote Do not work to acquire; work to become
    Do not work at all, just be and know
    Last edited by samvado; 21st April 2010 at 11:48.

11. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Wink Re: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

Well I'm just speculating , just for fun, without offending anyone. If you ask Dr. Deagle how he's preparing for these future catastrophes events he'll will probably say, " Oh I do not need to I am going to be on board an alien ship" .If you are asking people to prepare themselves for future catastrophic events is because he's already prepare, I'm just curious. Either way anybody can predict the so call future, how many dooms day futurist we have had in this forum alone . The best preparation in my opinion is LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST, LIVE IN THE NOW. If you decide to pay attention and built a bunker and live underground for 20 or 30 years is up to you, I myself think that to be a bit too extreme. LIVE WITHOUT FEAR. otherwise we are playing right into the games that politicians play. There are crisis everywhere and there are all kinds of catastrophic events that happen every single day, HELLO !!! Well I'm preparing for the the big one, a tsunami so big that will engulf the entire island of PR, I'm building a submarine and making a few calls to some alien ships to rescue me. No !!! Just kidding , anyway I think you get the picture... Since you cannot accurately predict every single catastrophic events that's going to happen is best to use your common sense and get out and have some FUN . So if you excuse me that's exactly what I'm going to do, is a beautiful sunny day in PR , time to go to the beach with my children, want to join me. Lets GO !!!!

Have a great day everyone !!!

PS Here's a link to the latest articles on the 100 places that will disappear in the near future, so get your luggage ready and go enjoy them NOW.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/236064?GT1=43002

In case you guys forgot about Haiti here's a recent Linkin Park song on you tube.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GwTWy...eature=related
    Last edited by frank samuel; 22nd April 2010 at 01:27. Reason: Wanted to make it more intresting

12. Link to Post #92
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Hello Frank and thanks for your post. I have the same perspective. Live in the space-time of your soul, it is the best preparation...

Namaste, Steven

13. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member Freedom's Avatar
    2nd star to the right and straight on till morning
    Thanks

I, for one, appreciate anything that Bill and Kerry care to bring to the table....I respect them enough to at least listen...it is up to me what I might get out of it....I tend to live (by choice) in the airy-fairy world...of wonderful happiness and abundance and joy....I truly believe that I am a powerful co-creator of the world I live in....and the world in which I co-create.

Thank You Bill for all that you do.

Namaste......Freedom

14. Link to Post #94
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    Bashi, I have watched "The Road" because you suggested this movie would paint a realistic picture of what would happen after a breakdown.
    I have to say: in the light of your world view derived from that movie it is understandable you like alarmist messages <grin>.
    I said: "The main problem in case of prolonged cut of electricity will be other people. Guys which are unprepared and will struggle to survive by ALL means.
    I don`t want to create bad vibes, but i think the film "The road" puts it down very drastically, maybe too extreme, but the problem remains."

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ull=1#post9928

You are suggesting that i am suggesting....
    Look at you, twisting negatively your argumentation; So far for your "scientific" correctness

15. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]

I said: "The main problem in case of prolonged cut of electricity will be other people. Guys which are unprepared and will struggle to survive by ALL means.
    I don`t want to create bad vibes, but i think the film "The road" puts it down very drastically, maybe too extreme, but the problem remains."

yeah, thats what you said - so? in what way is my citation wrong then? that film is super alarmist. anybody remotely considering this scenario must be feardriven I would asume.
    whats wrong with that assumption? and why do you take it personally? its just an observation on my part.

but we are getting way off topic here so maybe you would like to discuss you position towards emergency scenaria in a different thread or via pm?

btw: this was just an aside, the important part was the second which you choose to ignore. i would much more like to know your take on that.
    Last edited by samvado; 21st April 2010 at 20:23.

16. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Hi there Samvado & perfectresonance,

I'm not much into debating about interviewees, I just happen to be watching the first of a 4 parts testimony done by Bill Deagle at the Grenada Forum and I would suggest, if you haven't done so yet, that you listen carefully to it :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52945040630461

It does require a wide attention span and acute mind as he speaks pretty fast (lot to say) and is highly focused.

But it may prove rewarding, not only relating to the information - which, to anyone, is good to revisit sometimes and is particularly well spelled out here - but to the man himself, if one is open to change their perspective that is.

About assessing the truth of his statements... that's the "mission" we each contribute to, to the best of our abilities, one of which is suspension of judgments in applying critical sensing.

Best regards

Last edited by Ailée; 21st April 2010 at 23:05.

17. Link to Post #97
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ailée (here)
    [FONT="Trebuchet MS"] I would suggest, if you haven't done so yet, that you listen carefully to it :
    31 mistakes in 82 minutes tell me its not worth it.
    I know you spend your days with philosophy, I dont. I try to understand the world, and by that I can dismiss Deagle based on facts.

18. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

You mean in his Grenada forum talk ?

Ok, guess it wouldn't save him if the answer was no.

I really like your stance, Sam, I find it highly refreshing and sobering. What it leaves me with, though, is the very aporetic nature of "knowing" - under a certain perspective. And if you will forgive my French.

The more detailed the consciousness-perspective, the more focused on/through specific parameters, the more solid one becomes and thus restricted in what can filter through.

You'll say that's good, the purpose is precisely to filter through the crap. But then we get a snake biting its own tail. For the crap is defined even before it is allowed to be.

I don't know...

19. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ailée (here)
    You mean in his Grenada forum talk ?

Ok, guess it wouldn't save him if the answer was no.

I really like your stance, Sam, I find it highly refreshing and sobering. What it leaves me with, though, is the very aporetic nature of "knowing" - under a certain perspective. And if you will forgive my French.

The more detailed the consciousness-perspective, the more focused on/through specific parameters, the more solid one becomes and thus restricted in what can filter through.

You'll say that's good, the purpose is precisely to filter through the crap. But then we get a snake biting its own tail. For the crap is defined even before it is allowed to be.

I don't know...
    thats what I mean with philosophy. you dont get anywhere in the end.

There is a time for silence, one for open hearted listening and one for mercylessly cutting the crap.
    deagle throws a stakatto of "facts" at the listener, in his own used-car-salesman way of breathless talking, talking, talking.
    IMO best choice would be to ignore it. second best to cut the crap. only if you are invested in being true what he says would you decide otherwise.

20. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Pardon me if I would make you repeat yourself, but do you mean that nothing the man has to sell "in his own used-car-salesman way of breathless talking" is worthy information to you ?

If your heart listens along, does it allow for a human to be human and impersonate flaws that do not necessarily bear on the content of the "information" ?

Someone doesn't need to be flawless in every respect to earn some credit for what they have come across through their own life experiences and work.

So what if he kills a bird with two stones ? Does it mean both stones are worthless ?
    What if not all of his "scientific" claims are, in your understanding, correct ? Does it cancel all validity to what he has to bring ?

At the end of the day, aren't all our assumptions based on our intuitions ?

And is it not true that intuition and rigid viewpoints tend to create a "standing wave" of attention, freezing one, as it were, into a fixed viewpoint ?

Are your requirements of scientific accuracy (not going into the epistemological issue of the same cul-de-sac here as in Philosphy) not informing your intuition, i.e. cloaking it ?

What is your discernment made of and, what does it leave out ?

To me, compassion - out of place as it may first seem - is an important aspect of discernment...

PS : When I say "But then we get a snake biting its own tail. For the crap is defined even before it is allowed to be." I do not mean on an intellectual level, but on an awareness level : the crap is labeled 'crap' because in consciousness it meets a set of definitions that promptly form the information into a 'crap' item. In awareness it is information, but with the filters of your beliefs it takes on a color, a texture, a form that you define as 'crap'. So I'm questioning those filters, and offering - for own contemplation - the adjunction of compassion into these filters.

Cheers, and thank you, Samvado, for the good laughs I get from reading your wits
    Last edited by Ailée; 22nd April 2010 at 00:14.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast