+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast

Thread: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

1. Link to Post #141
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Sam, if the secret space-fleet would find out about this, what makes you think they would tell *US*????
    the entire deagle thing rotates around the assumption that even the "regular" guys who operate WISE and the southern telescope are not telling, so how many layers of secrecy do you like to asume and where does it stop? if you watch "a beautiful mind" you know what I mean.
    If the secret spacefleet exists Deagle should know about it, yet it never figures in his convoluted speeches.

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by SteveX (here)
    I for one have a big problem with this. In the words of a UK TV show... Location, Location, Location.

They say these places are being build but.....where ?

Do they have their own concrete making factory? There own concrete transporting infrastructure? You can just magic up millions of tons of concrete in secret.
    They tend to build them when other things are being built to mask the work. You know that. BD looks like he could build one single handed....Yes? ha ha
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

3. Link to Post #143
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Sub contractors making millions tell no tails, and they get a ticket to be silent.
    No offence man but it ain’t quite as simple as that or if it is then there’s just way too much potential for a leak.

I’ve worked as a driver related to the construction industry. There is that much stuff involved with building a few houses let alone a massive underground facility. As commodities get used up the price goes up. If unusual amounts of concrete, sand, copper and so on get used the market reflects that. There would be many questions asked in the industry about what the contract is and the inflated price of commodities is having on other company’s construction. Someone would blab the deal.

Electrical cable x miles, fittings, lights, switches, bulbs and tubes, insulation conduits. Plumbing plastic tubes x miles, sinks, taps, copper pipe, toilets, cisterns, pee traps.

Furniture…the whole office shebang and all the home comforts like beds, TV’s couches.

4. Link to Post #144
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    They tend to build them when other things are being built to mask the work. You know that. BD looks like he could build one single handed....Yes? ha ha
    as soon as aliens come into the picture there is no telling if they need concret or even human resources at all.
    but it is still a huge thing, and somebody not in the loop should see something.
    but even if not, deagle was there, surely HE knows.
    and this norwegian guy, give me coordinates and I go look myself.

I am not talking cheyenne mountain or such small bases, I talk the big one that are hard to believe.
    the personel working there must get there, and out, and supplies and fuel, and nobody talks who was inside?
    not one soul? millions have the ticket yet nobody spill the beans?

consider how hard it must be for a victim of CIA mind-control to speak out, the MKULTRA victims, those are much fewer and had much higher hurdles to overcome, yet we have a few, not just one. and they went to court.

5. Link to Post #145
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Electrical cable x miles, fittings, lights, switches, bulbs and tubes, insulation conduits. Plumbing plastic tubes x miles, sinks, taps, copper pipe, toilets, cisterns, pee traps.

Furniture…the whole office shebang and all the home comforts like beds, TV’s couches.
    thats of course coming from china, cheap and made by children who cant talk <just joking>

6. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

No offence man but it ain’t quite as simple as that or if it is then there’s just way too much potential for a leak.

I’ve worked as a driver related to the construction industry. There is that much stuff involved with building a few houses let alone a massive underground facility. As commodities get used up the price goes up. If unusual amounts of concrete, sand, copper and so on get used the market reflects that. There would be many questions asked in the industry about what the contract is and the inflated price of commodities is having on other company’s construction. Someone would blab the deal.

Have you got a builders bum Stevieboy?
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

7. Link to Post #147
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Have you got a builders bum Stevieboy?
    na man but I have been the 4th or 5th lorry waiting in line to be unloaded...
    Last edited by SteveX; 24th April 2010 at 15:52.

8. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Deagle talks some about the underground base at Denver along with some info on the space fleet etc on Fri show (about halfway through) http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast/n...ed/0423101.mp3
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

9. Link to Post #149
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    the entire deagle thing rotates around the assumption that even the "regular" guys who operate WISE and the southern telescope are not telling, so how many layers of secrecy do you like to asume and where does it stop? if you watch "a beautiful mind" you know what I mean.
    If the secret spacefleet exists Deagle should know about it, yet it never figures in his convoluted speeches.
    Therefore Sam, all these forums are a waste of time , the blind leading the blind , and dr deagle is in it for his own ego, and no underground system has been built....etc why are we discuusing it if it does not exist...who made all this esoteric stuff up?

10. Link to Post #150
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Personally I don't deny there are a FEW underground bases but Deagle said they are building something like 17 bases a year.... I ain't buying that one. I think they would be lucky to sneak one per decade.

11. Link to Post #151
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Getting WISE About Nemesis

http://www.astrobio.net/exclusive/34...-about-nemesis

"A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction."

Best Regards,
    Merkhava

12. Link to Post #152
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkhava (here)
    Getting WISE About Nemesis

http://www.astrobio.net/exclusive/34...-about-nemesis

"A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction."

Best Regards,
    Merkhava
    interesting, I somehow had read it but it must have been somewhere else, the content was similar but the format not.
    this nemesis is, if it exists, way out there and the danger is the stuff it kicks loose from the oort cloud.

13. Link to Post #153
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

VISTA: Pioneering New Survey Telescope Starts Work

A new infrared telescope for the southern hemisphere went into operational deployment about the same time that the WISE satellite was launched from Vandenberg AFB. The telescope located in ESO’s Paranal Observatory in the Atacama Desert of northern Chile will provide the capability to do wide area infrared surveys of the southern sky for celestial objects which can not be detected by optical telescopes.

http://www.eso.org/public/news/eso0949/

"Because VISTA is a large telescope that also has a large field of view it can both detect faint sources and also cover wide areas of sky quickly. Each VISTA image captures a section of sky covering about ten times the area of the full Moon and it will be able to detect and catalogue objects over the whole southern sky with a sensitivity that is forty times greater than that achieved with earlier infrared sky surveys such as the highly successful Two Micron All-Sky Survey."

Best Regards,
    Merkhava

14. Link to Post #154
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

VISTA: Pioneering New Survey Telescope Starts Work
    yeah, thats been in the making for a LOOOOOng time, true to the european financial structure. everything takes 3 times as long as with a more centralized institution.
    I believe they started even before 2000 with that. its only a 4 meter reflector.

the whole enchilada is here

15. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    Therefore Sam, all these forums are a waste of time , the blind leading the blind , and dr deagle is in it for his own ego, and no underground system has been built....etc why are we discuusing it if it does not exist...who made all this esoteric stuff up?
    That's actually a very good question. I know you weren't posing it seriously, but

How much crap do we keep regurgitating in forums like this? The act of repeating it seems to give it credence.

Sam's style aside, he does ask some relevant and quite incisive questions at times.

A dark object would pass in front of stars as it moves along the sky. And not briefly either. Someone would have noticed their favourite patch of sky go dark by now and asked a public question about it. If I saw a star disappear the first thing I'd do is contact a bunch of my fellow astronomers to ask them to have a look and tell me what they see.

A lot of these 'dark object near Jupiter' 'data points' are on the 'possible but highly improbable' pile. You can choose to believe based on someone telling you someone they know told someone they know told someone. Fine.

People who think the dark object is real because "Deagle says so and he is 20-30% right [in general]" (I read that on the forum somewhere - I nearly choaked on my drink at the time), they really seem to have a very low threshold for accepting information as 'probably true' or even 'true'.

As someone once quipped - the problem with an open mind is that anything can slip into it.

Quote Open-mindedness: Open-mindedness is an intellectual virtue that involves a willingness to take relevant evidence and argument into account in forming or revising our beliefs and values, especially when there is some reason why we might resist such evidence and argument, with a view to arriving at true and defensible conclusions. It means being critically receptive to alternative possibilities, being willing to think again despite having formed an opinion, and sincerely trying to avoid those conditions and offset those factors which constrain and distort our reflections. - http://www.criticalthinking.org/
    (emphasis mine)

Sometimes you have to be careful not to mix the messengers style, or how you feel about the messenger, with the message.

16. Link to Post #156
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    As someone once quipped - the problem with an open mind is that anything can slip into it.
    I though some peoples minds are so open, their brains fall out ...
    Last edited by samvado; 25th April 2010 at 08:43.

17. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Bill, (BR!)

Something just struck me.

One of the 'difficulties' with Bill Deagle is that he just streams information at a high rate. (How does he breathe? Is he an alien <- tongue in cheek)

He doesn't really give an "interviewer" the chance to back up the bus and work on ideas in more detail. As a listener, your brain is already in top gear trying to keep on top of the constant stream of information that any "...now hang on a cotton picking minute" moments you experience during his talks have been lost from short term memory and all you are left with is the feeling there was something you wanted to inquire further about.

I get the sense you and Bill Deagle are happy to spend some more time together, but can I put out the request that you tackle him for 2 hours one day and YOU get to control a proper interview, with questions you pre-prepared, to simply work on a single topic? The dark object one seems perfect to me in this regard. May I suggest interrupting Deagle isn't rude and will be essential

I suppose there is a difference between sitting down and spending 2 or 3 hours listening to people who claim to be direct experiencers of something - the typical whistle blowers and those like Deagle and Wilcock who are, in essence, presumed to be little more than data aggregators with a large number of connections to data.

When you first meet people it is important to get their testimony on tape. But when they keep coming back, and you already have their story, isn't it time for the interviewer to take control and start digging for information?

18. Link to Post #158
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Nemesis Theory

So there are skeptics here who appear quite passionate in their stance that Nemesis is much ado about nothing. Here is a summary of why the Nemesis Theory has legs and why infrared assets are being deployed to search for brown dwarfs. As some of you may know, brown dwarfs were just theoretical celestial bodies until the first one was discovered recently. Several more have been since, and it is expected that WISE will find thousands more. And IF Nemesis is out there, WISE should find it. It is altogether another issue whether or not "the powers that be" would inform the rest of the world.

http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/...s-nemesis.html

In 1984, Muller, along with UC Berkeley astronomer Marc Davis and Piet Hut, an astronomer with the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton University, announced the Nemesis theory in Nature magazine. As could be expected, it was and remains controversial. However, although the evidence for the existence of Nemesis is still circumstantial, this evidence continues to mount, and the theory has so far withstood all challenges.

Best Regards,
    Merkhava
    Last edited by Merkhava; 25th April 2010 at 07:38.

19. Link to Post #159
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Nemesis Theory

So there are skeptics here who appear quite passionate in their stance that Nemesis is much ado about nothing. Here is a summary of why the Nemesis Theory has legs and why infrared assets are being deployed to search for brown dwarfs. As some of you may know, brown dwarfs were just theoretical celestial bodies until the first one was discovered recently. Several more have been since, and it is expected that WISE will find thousands more. And IF Nemesis is out there, WISE should find it. It is altogether another issue whether or not "the powers that be" would inform the rest of the world.

http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/...s-nemesis.html

In 1984, Muller, along with UC Berkeley astronomer Marc Davis and Piet Hut, an astronomer with the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton University, announced the Nemesis theory in Nature magazine. As could be expected, it was and remains controversial. However, although the evidence for the existence of Nemesis is still circumstantial, this evidence continues to mount, and the theory has so far withstood all challenges.

Best Regards,
    Merkhava
    quote:
    So there are skeptics here who appear quite passionate in their stance that Nemesis is much ado about nothing..

therefore why do we have forums like this one, thousands of people cannot be wrong...using intuition etc......also where does all the esoteric data come from , is it all made up from the EGO?
    BLUE

20. Link to Post #160
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So there are skeptics here who appear quite passionate in their stance that Nemesis is much ado about nothing.
    wait, in case you are talking to ME: a nemesis (or brown dwarf) somewhere 1.5 lighyears away, I have NO PROBLEM with.
    I simply would not comment on it as my knowledge is not sufficient to do that at this time, maybe a probability calculus, but thats it.

However, lets not forget this is the BILL DEAGLE thread. not the NEMESIS thread. I suggested earlier that we start a new thread under science for that.
    Bill D. has a way of hysterically telling everybody who has an "open mind" that HIS nemesis is on its way to the inner solar system at a rate of 1 lightyear per 5 years, go figure.
    you have btw. never answered my questions regarding you credentials.
    Last edited by samvado; 25th April 2010 at 08:43.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast