+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A very tragic and sad event a shame for all humanity

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default A very tragic and sad event a shame for all humanity

Hello all

I am so said when i hear such stories about so called human beings which think they are masters of the world, again tragic events came to life in Canada where ."barbarians"... have killed so many innocent dogs which were working in the last winter games. and due to so called madness of their owners ( economic problems=they must be joking) where set to be all shot and then the ones who managed to get out the hole where slaughtered with knifes cutting their throats. We would not know a thing about it but a very bad man who said he has suffered so big traumatic stress while killing the animals ( what was he thinking i ask my self does he have complitly no morality??????) wanted to get extra money......
    what kind of marality does he and all the others represent .....does all they diserve to live,,,,,

here is the article
    http://www.nowpublic.com/world/outdo...t-2752870.html

This is for me another exaple showing that people observe them as master race, they only evolve and others are set to serve them

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keramikus For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (6th February 2011), John Parslow (3rd February 2011), Zook (2nd February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: A very tragic and sad event a shame for all humanity

Disgusting... the sad thing is if people knew these dogs would suffer like this they would pay to have them shipped to a new home. Why do crazy people like this think that the only way to eliminate their problems with animals is though slaughter and starvation. All they need to do is diligently ask for help.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Very disheartening. Something like this only lowers peoples energy. Personally I wouldn't post something like this. It just gives people bad energy.

There are horrible stories every day. I think they are best ignored unless awareness will prevent them from happening in the future.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

de rien (3rd February 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I will not stay aside, people must know and figtht against it and not stay aside, this thing is very common unfortunatly if people see that someone is bitten up by bad people they pretend that they are reading newspapers. Its like caring only whats at the end of my nose. There is a lot of good people on Earth and we must fight again evil whatever form it takes, best regards to good people

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keramikus For This Post:

Holly Lindin (3rd February 2011), sunflower (2nd February 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

China: The Fur trade will make you puke...do not google it because it is truely disturbing. This is a legal practice and beyond comprehension.

I cannot fathom how some people can slaughter animal so easirly. Just barbaric!

Ross

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

keramikus (6th February 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd February 2011), witchy1 (2nd February 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Did they even consider that people would happily take the dogs and give them a home??? It appears not.

I trust the anti animal cruelty laws are severe and therefore may the punishment fit the crime. There is no place in civilized society for anyone capable of this barbaric act.

His day of judgment will come.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Banshee (3rd February 2011), keramikus (6th February 2011), Ross (2nd February 2011), Zook (3rd February 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Neither can i. Its so easy to go to the supermarket and pickup some chicken, or beef, and not think about what the animal has suffered.

I recently watched (I wish i did not) two different animal cruelty video's. One which coverd the meat industry from cow's to chickens to pigs, and showed the cruelty they have being loaded, unloaded, and then killed.

The second was focused purely on Chickens, not battery farms, these were chicks that were meant to fit into the size of you're hand for their age. But their adult size because of hormone treatment. Unable to move themselves from their weight, starving, and in pain.

With the dogs - How the **** could it be legal to do that? How the **** did the employee NOT FIGURE OUT WHAT HE WAS DOING WAS WRONG AND TO CALL THE POLICE AND NOT DO IT.

It makes me so sad, and so angry at the same time when others look down, and treat animals like lesser beings, as if they have some sort of "right" to do this purely becuase they're bigger and stronger. My god how i wish they would take all people whom hvae comitted cruelty to animals and inflict the exact same pain on them, the exact same way they did on an animal.

Hell - this is why i think its important to Give you're kids a good smack on the arse. I honestly believe that discipline associated with pain (NOT EXCESSIVE OR UNNECESSARY PUNISHMENT) is part of a learning process for humans to associate things with emotion. IF there's no punishment, and no pain felt, there's no remorse nor care.

And i think that it is because of this fact - that i know that people do not care becuase they dont feel - that i will allways feel my heart go out to an injured, or hurt animal, more to that of a human. Not meaning i dont care about the other or whatnot, my heart just weeps so much more for them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

keramikus (6th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Very disheartening. Something like this only lowers peoples energy. Personally I wouldn't post something like this. It just gives people bad energy.

There are horrible stories every day. I think they are best ignored unless awareness will prevent them from happening in the future.
    I know what you mean. But it's better to let things like this be known so something can be done about it. I just don"t understand why dog fighting and cock fighting still goes on. Slaughter houses are most horrendous. I became semi vegetarian a long time ago. I say semi because I do eat fish and eggs. I grew up on a farm where the animals are not pets and animals were killed sometimes because the food was needed. We were just kids and loved the animals but that's very different to the disregard for animals that was the source of their income.
    Humans can be extremely self centered. Maybe a vet could have put them to sleep in a humane way.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

I guess I am going against the grain on this subject since everyone else is seeing what the media is pushing instead of the bigger story of being forgiving and compassionate to other human beings when a huge error in judgement is made.....

First off let me say that they did NOT put these dogs down humanely but as far as putting them down our talk shows here in Canada are getting a true picture of what people think.

These are working dogs and not pets. No one wanted them because the company did try to give them away and NO ONE WANTED THEM.

From the talk shows here in Canada most people agree that everyone is treating these dogs better than they would treat their own kids. There are thousands and thousands of kids in north america going hungry as we speak and NO ONE says a thing.

There are hundreds of thousands of animals killed each day to feed us humans. In one plant alone there are 2500 hogs killed each day.

In another plant there are 2000 cows killed each day.
    In another plant there are 400 horses killed each day.
    In another plant there are thousands of chickens killed each day.

The list goes on an on with feeding the humans with cows, horses, pigs, chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits, fish of all kinds, buffalo, deer, elk, and so many other animals I can't comprehend all of them.

My point is we should be very upset with the inhumane way these dogs were killed BUT not condemn this firm or person for killing them when no one wanted them and they couldn't afford to feed them. What is better? To have them starve to death or make sure they will not suffer.

Unfortunately they appear to have suffered and we should be appauld at the suffering but this was a tragic and unfortunate incident that shows that we should show this firm compassion or we all are as guilty for not showing compassion.

This is a lesson that helps us all remember to be more forgiving and show compassion to everyone.

Remember there are hundreds of thousands of starving people on this planet and millions of people who have been killed for no apparent reason and not much has been said about it.

We as people need to show forgiveness and compassion to the firm and this unfortunate
    incident. From what I have seen in the last couple of days there has been much more said on this than the innocent people killed in Iraq and other countries as of late.

Chancy
    Last edited by Ross; 2nd February 2011 at 23:08. Reason: Text heavy, inserted paragraghs.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chancy For This Post:

DouglasDanger (3rd February 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

You guys talk about how awful we treat animals ... there are monsters out there with human skin that do worse to humans... you think they would have problems to do these to animals?
    the torture / rapes / slaughter of humans out there....... its just breath taking and we just ignore it (not all of us ofc but the majority)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

i had a shepard chow mix,she was hit by a car and left to die....so she had her left rear leg amputated...the point im making is that she died in november 2010...i was there for her last breath and i had my hand on her to tell her too go home,i felt her energy mass leave her body....dogs do have souls i believe they are sent here from the angels as a non conditional animal that loves and hurts like humans....love,light and abundance....thirdeye

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THIRDEYE For This Post:

Luke (6th February 2011), Sol Va (3rd February 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote These are working dogs and not pets. No one wanted them because the company did try to give them away and NO ONE WANTED THEM
    chancy, are you suggesting that working dogs cannot be loved and made pets. Were they given no love and attention at all throughout their life? They were not wild animals! They were domesticated and had interaction with humanity. I grew up around working dogs and "pets"- There is little difference in the way that you love and treat them. There is mutual respect and understanding. I find what you say to be most offensive

Really how hard did they try to find homes for them????

In discussing and comparing this with how some people treat their children merely detracks from the obscenity of their actions. By comparing the 2 only makes people believe that killing the dogs is no where near as BAD as child abuse (i.e. lessens the impact) It is totally unfair to compare the two acts. It is a subject not for comparison and each on its own merits.

Both acts are heinous. This topic is about the dogs. If you want to start a thread on child abuse, please feel free to do so

Quote There are thousands and thousands of kids in north america going hungry as we speak and NO ONE says a thing
    Quote Remember there are hundreds of thousands of starving people on this planet and millions of people who have been killed for no apparent reason and not much has been said about it.
    I suggest that you are not listening.

In accepting your logic we have a heirarchy of beings that deserve most attention and sympathy, and that humans are at the top. Are you are suggesting that we are the superior beings on the planet.

We should be caring for ALL beings equally.

If and I say IF there was absolutely no alternative but to put the creatures down, why did he not choose a painless way? I am certain that he made a conscious choice about how he would carry it out. This IMO speaks volumes about the mans intent. A cold and callous act.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by keramikus (here)
    Hello all

I am so said when i hear such stories about so called human beings which think they are masters of the world, again tragic events came to life in Canada where ."barbarians"... have killed so many innocent dogs which were working in the last winter games. and due to so called madness of their owners ( economic problems=they must be joking) where set to be all shot and then the ones who managed to get out the hole where slaughtered with knifes cutting their throats. We would not know a thing about it but a very bad man who said he has suffered so big traumatic stress while killing the animals ( what was he thinking i ask my self does he have complitly no morality??????) wanted to get extra money......
    what kind of marality does he and all the others represent .....does all they diserve to live,,,,,

here is the article
    http://www.nowpublic.com/world/outdo...t-2752870.html

This is for me another exaple showing that people observe them as master race, they only evolve and others are set to serve them
    "Dominion over all the creatures of the earth". We are not good stewards. We deserve our "come uppance". This is sickening.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I spend my 1 free day a week volunteering at Animal Control. I feed the stray cats who live behind my building. My family has adopted countless unwanted Animals throughout my childhood. I know your pain, I know it well. Something that I have worked years and years on is coming to terms with this pain and understanding this pain. This pain is a tool friend, use it wisely. This tool is here to help us create a better world for Us, for all Animals and for Mother Earth. Work on turning your pain into beautiful energetic Love. Unconditional Love is what will manifest the Beautiful Reality we all want. I have to remind myself that they are sparks of energy as we are and they will return with us to our true home. Remember this always. Do not hate these people who have done such a despicable thing, send them Love for they have helped to bring you home.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to de rien For This Post:

25. Link to Post #15
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Did they even consider that people would happily take the dogs and give them a home??? It appears not.
    I trust the anti animal cruelty laws are severe and therefore may the punishment fit the crime. There is no place in civilized society for anyone capable of this barbaric act.
    His day of judgment will come.
    I cannot imagine anyone that would commit such an atrocity, to not be - at some level - a psychopath. As sled dogs that were involved with the Olympics, it would have been very easy to find them homes. There is nothing we can do for the beautiful dogs now ... but perhaps the following video will inspire people to have a fresh look at animals (and the way we view them):

26. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

I'm an RSPCA Animal Guardian, this information is quite upsetting. Ross made an excellent point about the fur trade in China. But the greatest tragedy which has been an ongoing horror since the 19thC is vivisection.

The justification for vivisection can be traced back to the writings of Renee Descartes. He put forward a philosophical argument which suggested that animals do not have souls. This idea has led to the common belief that animals are a resource for humanity's benefit. To do with as they will....and so it goes on. If human intelligence was a barrier to animal cruelty, it certainly is not in evidence.

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I would give this guy the max penalty, up to 5 yrs give him 10..

I am so tired of the way some human treat animal, the punishment should be like for like.. give them back what they give to the animal.. sorry if this offends but I am so tired of it..
    My last cat was a rescue, 7 yrs of abuse before she was rescued.. the guy that did this should be treated the same as he did to the dogs.
    Know that you are Love ...Know thatyou are Loved & be a peace on your journey

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lita For This Post:

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

*grabs Lita, sits her down, gives a big hug, looks her in the eye and says - we understand*

We are a becon of light paving the way for all humanity. None of us could intentionally hurt another being
    But I think you know this already

Witchy
    Last edited by witchy1; 3rd February 2011 at 05:29.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Icecold (3rd February 2011)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thank you witchy1 I needed that hug..lol yes I do understand..

Sometimes I just want to send it back to those who put it out..

Its a good excuse to say animals don't have souls that gives them licence to do as they please. You just have to look to know they do.
    Our light needs to shine as bright as possible.
    Know that you are Love ...Know thatyou are Loved & be a peace on your journey

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Lita For This Post:

Icecold (3rd February 2011)

33. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well sure so when i as human being will retire in the event of economic crises i should be shot so i will not make any costs for poor isurance companies, and i should forgive them. Can someone say kill human beings on economic basis ? We mada ourselve rulers on this planet thats why we have to be judged the hardest way, for me no paroll on all animal slaughter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast