Thread: Ameliorate Yasi

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Default Ameliorate Yasi

Hi

cutting straight to the point, this is addressed to all of you that are aware of manifestation. Please do your thing. Ameliorate Cyclone Yasi.

Yasi is the cyclone heading toward Australia, and if the doom-saying media is to be believed it is going to be a bugger. My worry is that the doom-saying media will be believed and thus make things worse.

My intent is set so as to divert the cyclone in such a manner that its energy can be dispersed without hurting too many people or causing too much damage - for the highest and best good of all.

My request is that you join me.

Thanks

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 2nd February 2011 at 03:41.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

anikohu (2nd February 2011), Bright Garlick (2nd February 2011), DeDukshyn (29th April 2011), fifi (2nd February 2011), Hiram (2nd February 2011), Lifesong (2nd February 2011), Ross (2nd February 2011), sunflower (2nd February 2011), Teakai (2nd February 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (3rd February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Ameliorate Yasi

right on!
    Done

jeanna

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannacav For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Thank you John we are many working on this !

Namaste

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Great - I think we should all give our benevolent watchers full permission to intervene and help don't you?

Cant hurt to call in the big guns.

If Yasi was man made, then I certainly want this plan foiled.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

anikohu (2nd February 2011), Hiram (2nd February 2011), jeannacav (2nd February 2011), truthseekerdan (2nd February 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Yea we do our best !

Love and Light !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Count me in, John!
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Queenslanders, especially considering the flooding you've just endured, know we are sending calming intent to Yasi.

Dennis

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Hey John - yes, as you know I'm with you on this one - I didn't see your post either. Mine is here if others wish to know : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...f-Cyclone-Yasi .

Where are the viral activists when we need them ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I'm in...
    and I wish all of you the best.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Update: This thing is a big as Katrina!!!!!! Time for evacuation is now over, they now can only hunker down. Hospitals evacuated to Brisbane.. All services are waiting on the outskirts once it has calmed enought to start saving lives, which should be about 12 hours after it hits. Eye of the storm is 100km. Winds expected to be 280 - 300kph. Air pressure going down expected to be 920 hectopascals. Expecting sea rise of 4 metres.
    Will hit the coast in 7 hours. wind and rain just starting on the coastal areas. Hamilton Island evacuated except for about 500 people.
    Has moved slightly south on its trajectory
    I feel so helpless!!! Much tears- They just had on man on, barely holding it together - he cannot get his wife and 4 year old daughter out
    FYI - This is a huge agricultural area, bananas etc and the largest sugar export port in the world.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bright Garlick (here)
    Where are the viral activists when we need them ?
    I hit a few forums with it. I'm pretty sure a lot of people want for the best, but my experience is that structured intent works very efficiently.

Thanks everyone for whatever you are doing.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Gajanana (2nd February 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Update: This thing is a big as Katrina!!!!!! Time for evacuation is now over, they now can only hunker down. Hospitals evacuated to Brisbane.. All services are waiting on the outskirts once it has calmed enought to start saving lives, which should be about 12 hours after it hits. Eye of the storm is 100km. Winds expected to be 280 - 300kph. Air pressure going down expected to be 920 hectopascals. Expecting sea rise of 4 metres.
    Will hit the coast in 7 hours. wind and rain just starting on the coastal areas. Hamilton Island evacuated except for about 500 people.
    Has moved slightly south on its trajectory
    I feel so helpless!!! Much tears- They just had on man on, barely holding it together - he cannot get his wife and 4 year old daughter out
    FYI - This is a huge agricultural area, bananas etc and the largest sugar export port in the world.

Please try and avoid focussing on the bad stuff - we have all got programmed sympathy reactions - that could be saved till after if a cleanup is necessary.

We are only being shown half the picture. The media is doing a sensational job of concentrating on the tragic only. There is good - lots of it - Brisbane showed us the undefeatable spirits of those of QLD.

Mother Earth does not want to hurt people un-necessarily.

I think this weather system has been stirred and provoked by malevolent forces and we can reject them. Those that do this stuff do not have the right to act in this way that they think they do.

We are here to state this clearly.

We must not be fooled.

We have the power to turn this off.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Update:

Some good news. Yasi has been pushed back to hit at midnight instead of 10pm. This will not coincide with the high tide due at 10pm with expected sea surges between 2-4 mtrs.

This good news.

looks like Johns intent is paying off.

Ross

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2011), witchy1 (2nd February 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    looks like Johns intent is paying off.
    I know it is not just mine

Anyway I am minded of these quotes: (I hope this biblical diversion is not a mood breaker here)

Quote Mark 4:35-40 (King James Version)
    35 And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.
    36 And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.
    37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
    38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
    39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
    40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?
    Quote John 14:12-14 (King James Version)
    12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
    13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
    14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
    I know we can do this.

Lets show it.
    Last edited by Anchor; 2nd February 2011 at 06:25.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bright Garlick (2nd February 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Please try and avoid focussing on the bad stuff - we have all got programmed sympathy reactions - that could be saved till after if a cleanup is necessary.
    We are only being shown half the picture. The media is doing a sensational job of concentrating on the tragic only. There is good - lots of it - Brisbane showed us the undefeatable spirits of those of QLD.
    Mother Earth does not want to hurt people un-necessarily.
    John, I have just re-read my post and I am unsure why you believe I am focussing on the "bad stuff" - Woud you please advise what you consider to be "bad stuff" so I can better understand your post. Because at this moment I am considering your words to be somewhat patronizing.

I think / hope you will find if you re-read it that I am empathising (or trying to portray an empathy)with the people who are unable to escape the path of this monster. I am not sympathizing - a very big difference. IMO "sympathy reactions - that could be saved till after if a cleanup is necessary" will IMO be of little benefit

As always we need to know the truth of what is happening. I have simply stated the truth with verifiable facts - neither good nor bad - just facts. I am not catastrophizing, the fact is that human lives are at stake once it hits the mainland at that strength. This has been deducted from the fact that this is a Cat. 5 cyclone. The same as Katrina. Lives were lost then. One cannot pretend they are not at risk now under the very same conditions. People in the area know all of this. Can you imagine how they feel?

My focus is, as always, on the people. I am sending them vibrations of love hope and calmness. They are understandably very frightened. I belive that people will rally behind a cause if they fully understand the cause, which may assist in explaining why I worded my post in that manner.

IMHO the people who are trapped in the area, need our focus and support - throughout the entire episode starting now. I have no doubt as to the courage, bravery and tenacity of the human spirit (not only shown throught QLand) but at any time humanity is in need.

I am aware of our symbiotic relationship with Mother Earth.

My ex husband is in Townsville in a 20 story block. (I have little time for him, but wish him no harm). He and his partner along with all others around him are understandably petrified. My love goes to them all. He advises that many think they will die. This again is not catastrophizing or dwelling on bad stuff. I state facts - this is the reality. They know exactly what is on the horizon.

I just listened to the ex Major of Palm Island - he advises that they never got the evacuation warnings. All safe buildings (including the hospital) are close to the beach. He said it is chaos there. My love goes to them as well. The storm is just starting to hit the outer islands. He expects Palm Island to be flattened. Video from Magnetic Island is also showing intense condtions. You can hear and feel the fear in their voices, it is almost palpable. Weather this is indeed true regarding no evacuation order, I do not know.

I applaud your efforts in moving the cyclone, I also have been focussing on this and sincerely hope that it is effective.

I trust this assists in explaining my position

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2011), Bright Garlick (2nd February 2011), Ross (2nd February 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Both Intentions of John and witchy are sincere and correct, IMO.

Johns view is correct when intention is focussed. In this case however it would take many focused beings to move Yasi.

Here is an example of intention focused information, coming from the mainstream, just now on national news, sadly it is negitive. This is not to derail Johns very good thread but to illustrate what people here are being told via intention focused info. (facts)

Update:

Latest news on mainstream TV and radio.

Yasi:

This is a monster of intense fury. End to end it is 1000km-620miles. 100km/62mile eye. Wind at 280-320 kph/200mph with possible gusts of 400kph/250mph. This wind strength, they have just said, is that of a nuclear bomb.

People will die.

1st wave will last around 10 hrs, then the calm (eye) an hour or so, then 2nd wave to last 8-10 hrs heading inland downgrading to a Cat 3, still devastating and will wipe out inland agriculture.

Many frightened folk, who went through “Larry” 5 years ago which wiped them out, have been told this will be twice as powerful.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, this is what we are up against, masses of people are hearing terms such as Nuclear bomb, intense fury, people will die, Monster, coming from their trusted source. The News.

This has a powerful effect on minds.

With all our best intentions, this is still an example of Nature, however it has occured, Tech influenced or just Mother Earth having a cleanse, I do not feel we have the "group" influence to alter such an event.
    From past history and Epocs, their is evidence that Man has not been able to achieve this.

Perhaps one day we may have the collective "power" to rival that of Gaia and the cosmic influences.

This thread is a great reminder of what we believe is possible. That in itself is the creating processes of our capabilities. What we think, we create. It will take time to fully manifest in order to have an influence over events of such size. That I do feel is possible, one day, and it will take a massive amount of inner collective entangled focused energy...perhaps.

Thank you John for the reminder.

Ross

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2011), bluestflame (2nd February 2011), Bright Garlick (2nd February 2011), witchy1 (2nd February 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Witchy1, I am sorry I singled out your post in this context. I understand what you mean and accept what you say

All power to us.

John..

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

witchy1 (2nd February 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

*Shameless Bump* before I go to bed. The cyclone will be well on its way through over the next few hours, so please keep doing your thing and we will make a difference.

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,808 times in 382 posts

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Hi

cutting straight to the point, this is addressed to all of you that are aware of manifestation. Please do your thing. Ameliorate Cyclone Yasi.

Yasi is the cyclone heading toward Australia, and if the doom-saying media is to be believed it is going to be a bugger. My worry is that the doom-saying media will be believed and thus make things worse.

My intent is set so as to divert the cyclone in such a manner that its energy can be dispersed without hurting too many people or causing too much damage - for the highest and best good of all.

My request is that you join me.

Thanks

John..
    I'm on it John. Let's see how we can nudge this down a step or two :-)

36. Link to Post #20
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

already working on it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast