+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Overwhelming Intense Feelings

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Overwhelming Intense Feelings

There have been some threads written on current feelings, ascension symptoms, divine indifference, etc.

For a year or more, I have found myself experiencing divine indifference or detachment from intense traumatic experiences. I can say, it is not something I tried to induce, it simply came over me.

And if there is such a thing as ascension symptoms, I pretty much have them all. Of course, they could be symptoms of 100 other things.

But today I came home with intense feelings of sadness. I don't know if I have been influenced by threads I've read, discord in Egypt, info from Charles, or intuitive impending events.

My question is, has anyone else had intense, almost overwhelming feelings? I feel like an empath, or at least what I've read an empath experiences.

What interesting times we live in.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Gaia (3rd February 2011), Jendayi (3rd February 2011), Maria Stade (3rd February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Overwhelming Intense Feelings

i can say since 2011 started i have had one blow after another...and i keep rolling with the punches, turning negative into positive when i can. but i think you may be onto something. i am not a clumsy person and lately i am bound an determine to trip, cut myself (accidentally), or get sick. thankfully, i have built my immune system back up and am feeling fine, and thankfully those "sh&t happens" moments are getting further apart, but i am still struggling with keeping focused on accidents. i swear on baby jesus i have almost busted my butt 10x's in january and the first days of feb. i keep catching myself by saying "NO NO NO, not happening" and bracing myself catching my fall or accident at the right moment. grrr.

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member cheez_2806's Avatar
    Thanks

THankyou Mandala for sharing your feelings!

Yes, I had very strong emotions too towards the recent activities taking place in Egypt and they are mostly intense sadness. I actually didn't really expect that I would have this level of intensity, but this intense sadness surfaced to my awareness.

I think that the threads and the changes to the awareness of things certainly has contributed to the changes in the way I view things now, and also my emotions or attitudes towards certain things.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Have no worry. These things are only natural. You can help relieve some of that sadness. We all can. Just focus.......
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

de rien (3rd February 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

i rekon we're becoming more globally energetically sensative

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

InTheBackground (3rd February 2011), witchy1 (3rd February 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've been feeling desensitized with world events lately, not caring or loving the people in Austrailia or Egypt. I really don't know why... also having visions, pictures showing up with ways to hurt myself. Which led me to cry for over an hour. Last year I was at the doctor which gave me anti-depressants, which only made things worse with intense nightmares, heart palputating, wicked visions as well. Getting myself off those drugs was so hard, it was almost like I couldn't function better without them because I was extremely tired and very weak when I started to get them off my system. I'm not this type of person on being depressed or angry, so I constantly feel lost with little hope for myself.

The one I've been feeling most is intense vertigo since 2011 started, like everything is not balanced in myself. I'm extremely dizzy in the morning and if I move my head up in the sky I feel like I'm about to faint, which is odd cause I like looking at the sky.

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Ah yes, all day today I felt like I was on the verge of tears. And yet, I had some great laughs and reasons to laugh today. I felt very sad and it was rather overwhelming.

I read through the ascension symptoms on another thread and I swear that I must have 95% of them. That doesn't mean that I think that I will take off in flight. I've actually had many of these signs or symptoms for over a year now. They come and go. I don't know how to define this.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

InTheBackground (3rd February 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

i have been picking up on strange feelings, like im getting overwhelmed by emotions from my past and current events. Its like a burning sensation around me, werid huh.

these feelings and searching for the truth made me find avalon last year. they have changed from a destain for the world to what i mentioned above.
    Last edited by Gone002; 3rd February 2011 at 10:38.

13. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member Henners's Avatar
    Thanks

As a man (often we are encouraged to be tough and show no emotion) i have always been very emotional. Some people think "i'm different" but i know that i am more in touch with my emotions than any one else i know. But lately, it seems that more things are affecting me in strange ways. People blatantly breaking the law really piss me off. But when i meet some of the people i work with, tour guides, other drivers etc, i often give them a hug. Before, they seemed to recoil, but lately, more and more people are enjoying a good hug. I feel more people are becoming more intune with their fellow man. Or maybe i am getting soft, who knows......

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Henners For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd February 2011), Gaia (3rd February 2011), Gone002 (3rd February 2011), meeradas (3rd February 2011), taizen (3rd February 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (5th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

saddness has everything to do with affection... it the same quality of emotion put in a different context.

saddness turns readily and quickly into joyousness... if you let it...no point in resisting it... l

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

de rien (3rd February 2011), Gaia (3rd February 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I hope those of you who are experiencing this sadness will be able to overcome soon. I have worked through it by focusing every thought, every spoken and written word in to positivity. My whole life, until now, I have been extremely empathetic to the point it was so painful. It took me years to realize the purpose of that sadness and pain. I use that emotion to fuel my Love energy. I then use this energy on people, Earth, Animals etc. I use this energy to manifest the reality we are all working towards. It will happen friends, we all need to fuel it and keep the momentum going. Don't get lost in the pain, use it and the faster you do this, the faster we will all live a pain-free life.

-Sending you Lots of Love Today

18. Link to Post #12
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Do you not think some of you are reading a bit too much into all this? That maybe you are just feeling a bit down or sad one day, then you come on here and spend hours and hours reading all this stuff then you convince yourself THAT MUST BE IT! Then you join all the dots together, not because they actually but because you WANT them to join together. You want to believe in ascension, you want to believe in everything you read here. Anie is probably the only person that has posted that realises the cause of their problems, they got drugs from their doctor and they know their affecting their health. For most people they would leave that small fact out and then leave the rest in, join the dots together and convince themselves it must be something else. Must be Egypt, must be divine intervention, and because they spend hours reading about this kind of thing they start believing everything they read. They convince themselves that is what it is.

I'm not saying any of you are right or wrong but if your symptons for feeling sad or down or distressed at things they see on TV. Those are normal reactions for a lot of people. No hocus pocus going on. It's just natural human emotions. Some of you may look at Egypt and get sad, i get happy. Good on them for fighting for independance. Nice to see a country fighting back for a change.

19. Link to Post #13
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you for bringing it up. I now realized that since mid of last year I became more and more emotional. I cry easier and while before I used to hold back tears now I can't. I'm also prompted to follow my instincts more (before I used to ignore them and follow my intentions). I also notice manifestations happening: I was discussing a lot about a certain project that I wanted to start with my partner and it "happend" that I met the right people to start it with. And this happend twice in the last 6 months, on exactly what we were discussing. I also used to feel a certain anxiety about the future, now I learned to let go. I know I'm on a path to evolve as a human being and I learn new things about myself and about our nature every day. I now take the time to reflect and understand them. I want to mention I don't watch TV, I only read headlines on the internet.

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

sometimes stuff gets triggered for release

21. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Nah, Im all good! I cry at weddings, funerals, babies. Just go with it.... sometimes a good old cry is just what you need.

Once you've allowed yourself to be sad and have a good cry, take some time out by yourself to smell the roses - ground yourself. Sleep in, read a book, learn to paint, sing etc - enjoy your life. Do some things that just YOU want to do.

Oh and stay away from all the media (including here) for a few days. Just focus on yourself.

22. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Quote Posted by Anie (here)
    I've been feeling desensitized with world events lately, not caring or loving the people in Austrailia or Egypt. I really don't know why... also having visions, pictures showing up with ways to hurt myself. Which led me to cry for over an hour. Last year I was at the doctor which gave me anti-depressants, which only made things worse with intense nightmares, heart palputating, wicked visions as well. Getting myself off those drugs was so hard, it was almost like I couldn't function better without them because I was extremely tired and very weak when I started to get them off my system. I'm not this type of person on being depressed or angry, so I constantly feel lost with little hope for myself.

The one I've been feeling most is intense vertigo since 2011 started, like everything is not balanced in myself. I'm extremely dizzy in the morning and if I move my head up in the sky I feel like I'm about to faint, which is odd cause I like looking at the sky.
    Take good care of yourself everyday. Cultivate a real love for life. Be genuinely thankful every day, for bringing you into being.You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need here with us in Avalon. You Do have the power and the strength.

Remember : The sky is everywhere and it goes,with heart
    Last edited by Gaia; 3rd February 2011 at 14:40.

23. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

witchy1``` like the stillness after a thunderstorm

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

witchy1 (4th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Mandala- thank you for your post. It seems others 'feel' your confusion. Here is a quick link, fast read: http://www.interluderetreat.com/meditate/vibes.htm . Cleansing is very important; our energy won't be able to flow. It sounds like you are in the beginning steps of 'awareness'. As Decibellistics stated - focus.
    There are many Youtube videos that can help you learn to focus (meditate); just find the one that 'speaks' to you best. You will feel better in the long run and your compassion for the masses will come. Let the love flow. If you feel the need to cry- cry! My personal recipe for cleansing: I realize I'm sad; I ponder what triggered the event; if need be, i cry; i then flood my brain with happy thoughts; I think of 'happy thoughts' daily- these thoughts are specific to me (i.e. wearing overalls without shoes, squishing the mud between my toes as I look out at a beautiful vegetable and flower garden). That floods my body with thoughts of a connection to the earth, seeing different colors in my minds eye helps bring my 'vibe' up and the 'feeling' of oneness (toes in the dirt) - I then feel more alive. I can better cope with the autrocities happening around the world.) But, everything happens for a reason. You were meant to post here.
    Focus, love, and give.
    (as a side note: have you read about chakras? You might want to check out the chakras colors and compare them to your favorite color)

26. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Henners (here)
    As a man (often we are encouraged to be tough and show no emotion) i have always been very emotional. Some people think "i'm different" but i know that i am more in touch with my emotions than any one else i know. But lately, it seems that more things are affecting me in strange ways. People blatantly breaking the law really piss me off. But when i meet some of the people i work with, tour guides, other drivers etc, i often give them a hug. Before, they seemed to recoil, but lately, more and more people are enjoying a good hug. I feel more people are becoming more intune with their fellow man. Or maybe i am getting soft, who knows......
    it is as if i am reading my own words.... freaky... thanx!!!

27. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Yes overwhelming head kicks on the right side of my head!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast