+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did the Reptilian shapeshifting theory come from the movie the 'Fifth Element'?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

Question edit

[edit][edit][edit]
    Last edited by trenairio; 23rd May 2022 at 15:50.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: Did the Reptilian shapeshifting theory come from the movie the 'Fifth Element'?

More like the movie was inspired from true facts.

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/re...da-mainmenu-43

http://reptoids.com/
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Caterpillars Lens (4th February 2011), modwiz (4th February 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Did the Reptilian shapeshifting theory come from the movie the 'Fifth Element'?

This is not logical as what you are calling the "reptilian shape shifting theory" was around well before 1997 and definately well before this movie I would assume.
    Star Seed Warrior ( Furious D ) Self proclaimed “Leader of The New School”, Network Member,Poet, supporter of Project Camelot, The Venus Project, The White Dragon Society, free energy technology and exploration, Author (lost scrolls of Fury), Spiritual activist, black belt martial artist and lyricist.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fury Ra For This Post:

modwiz (4th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe Icke's reptilian hypothesis was introduced in 1999, 2 years after the film.
    Last edited by trenairio; 4th February 2011 at 07:09.

7. Link to Post #5
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

If it comes from Hollyweird, it should trigger the metaphysical discernment alarm! This is really a complex issue from my Junk Yard view.

The Reptilian shapeshifting theory is quite complex especially when we consider the massive layers of deception techniques that we have been systemtaically indoctrinated with.

I have contemplated this issue for a while. The ancient symbolism used the serpent as a representation of energy. Kundalini's definition relates to sleeping serpent or 'serpent power'. Sperm resembles a snake with a large head. Humans have a Reptilian brain. The transformation of a Fetus at points resembles a Reptile.

Quite complex of a subject from my view.
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Come As You Are (7th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks for this thread. I'm gonna have to watch The Fifth Element again!

Here's a BitTorrent link.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Swami (5th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

They're among us, we just don't see them...

Source: Watch on Vimeo

http://the-missing-piece.com/reptilians/
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

12. Link to Post #8
    Madagascar Avalon Member Star Gazer's Avatar
    Thanks

Great thread--so much "hidden" imagery in The Fifth Element.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Did the Reptilian shapeshifting theory come from the movie the 'Fifth Element'?

I have to disagree. I've just watched the movie, then returned to compare it with the short video in the first post in this thread. This is utter BS. All the symbology here is taken out of context.

The checkered squares on the taxi are just that - identification of taxis. Contextually in this movie, they no more represent Masonic floors than they represent Monarch slaves (see other PA posts).

The ladders are just ladders. Calling them Masonic symbols does not heighten the meaning of the movie.

Likewise, sun symbols, phallic symbols, etc., etc., simply have no added meaning in the movie.

The thick-suited aliens have duck-shaped faces and are definitely not reptilian.

When Bruce Willis looks through a trapezoidal window it is NOT the eye above a truncated pyramid - his eyes are within the truncated pyramid (trapezium) - an entirely different symbol.

The only luciferian symbol I recognize is the satanic face on the bottle label. Also the baddie with the moustache resembles Hitler - I don't think the video brings out that point.

OK, maybe the elliptical opening in the bad planet was meant to be an eye, but to equate the triangular missile patterns with pyramids is nonsense - the missiles are trying to knock out the bad guys.

There are no shapeshifting reptilians in the movie. The only shapeshifters are tbe bad aliens and they're more like pigs than anything else.

The guy who concocted this video is trying to read way too much meaning into this farce of a movie.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 5th February 2011 at 13:40.

14. Link to Post #10
    Croatia Deactivated
    Thanks

Icke's first books came out in 1990/1991 as far as I remember. His Reptilian shapeshifting theory is based on Sitchin's Anunnaki (which Sitchin did not state were reptoids but more human looking) and Maxwell's simbology and mr. Icke's personal ayahuasca experience.
    So this movie isn't the starting point, Icke is.

15. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

I've been aware of the reptilian phenomenon since the late seventies. I used to subscribe to channeled information from the Cosmic Awareness Communication organization back in those years. Over a period of several years, they produced a series of newsletters that described in great detail the reptilian phenomenon:

Cosmic Awareness Communications - From the Master File: The Rebellion in Heaven - http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/cr...masterfile.htm
    (Much was given from the mid to late seventies in these 'readings' regarding the reptilian presence.)

Please note: I am in no way promoting channeled information. From my years of research, I've come to discover the source of ALL telepathically communicated material is questionable as to its origin. I have shown this link to inform the OP the reptilian concept predates the movie, "The Fifth Element", and Icke.

BTW: Icke was speaking of the reptiles in 1995. In his book, "...and the truth shall set you free", in chapter 10, he speaks of how the nobles of Europe have communicated with these demons from other dimensions in ritualistic ceremonies for centuries....

David Icke - "...and the truth shall set you free" - Chapter 10, "the Super Elite - the black magicians" - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...ruthfree10.htm

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks observer for this wealth of information.

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

As far as I'm currently aware, the shapeshifting "information" originally came from Arizona Wilder. She herself admitted that she was an asset of MK-Ultra, or the English equivalent of that. As far as I understand, MK-Ultra's assets were specifically designed and brainwashed to spread misinfo in the most misleading ways possible. And Ms Wilder admitted she suffered from multiple personality disorder, which is certainly a form of insanity, courtesy of years of intensive one-to-one "work" with Dr Mengele ("The Angel of Death"). Excuse me, but isn't this the most unreliable type of "information" you could ever get? I'm not necessarily saying it isn't true, or at least possible.

I wonder where the notion that our negative emotions are "food" for reptoid beings comes from. To me this seems to make no rational sense. It seem a little reminiscent of how in the past African-Americans or Jews etc etc were demonised. I'm not saying it's necessarily nonsense that most or many reptoids are pretty nasty from our point of view. But with a professional background in both psychology and philosophy, to me the notion that negative emotions can be "food" just keeps coming out very nonsensical and insane. I suspect it may have originated from people reading Ouspensky. Ouspensky's books were hugely influential on many "new age" people in the sixities, seventies and eighties. Ouspensky was big on emphasizing that "we are food for the moon [or maybe he meant: for the sun]". I believe he got that back to front, because in his system I believe the moon was "food" for the "earth", while the earth was "food" for the sun, and the sun "food" for the Milky Way. But he also considered that the sun, say, was on a higher plane than the earth in very much a similar way that many would describe something as belonging to a higher "dimension" than something else. So when he talked of "food", it seems to me he was being quite metaphorical, not literal.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

there's bits and pieces in lots of movie this is a classic i wonder if hollywood's version of alien's is by what we believe we create or starts to manifest ?
    Chris....... Free your mind

19. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

@traineehuman, there are several accounts of shapeshifting reptilians apart from Arizona Wilder's story. Listen to this conversation between David Icke and Jordan Maxwell, recorded by Bill Ryan:
    http://projectavalon.net/David_Icke_...n_May_2010.mp3

As for "food", to quote Charles Fort in The Book of the Damned, "We (humans) are property." Anyone being who is two feet taller than the average human, supremely strong, telepathic and capable of teleportation would be so superior to homo sapiens that it would seem natural for them to farm us for food, whether or not they are covered in scales.

20. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker;125209As for "food", to quote Charles Fort in [I
    The Book of the Damned[/I], "We (humans) are property." Anyone being who is two feet taller than the average human, supremely strong, telepathic and capable of teleportation would be so superior to homo sapiens that it would seem natural for them to farm us for food, whether or not they are covered in scales.
    John Lear has been talking about a 'soul harvesting' operation on the dark side of the moon for years. He has been on the Coast to Coast program with Art Bell as far back as the mid nineties. He briefly speaks of this operation in his interview with Bill Ryan, here:

Lear, John - Project Camelot - John Lear Tells All-
    Part 1 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=pj-HzHi3dF0
    Part 2 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=ks6GC...eature=related
    Part 3 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ld8aj...eature=related
    Part 4 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=QsdVD...eature=related

Also, Nigel Kerner has been writing about this as far back as the turn of the century:
    Kerner, Nigel - Alien Soul Harvest -
    Part 1 - http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/ali...er-part-1.html
    Part 2 - http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/ali...er-part-2.html
    Note: The interview is in a 'player' just under the words 'nigelkerner.com'....

Both Lear and Kerner are crediting this 'soul harvesting' operation to the alien 'grays'. Since the grays are nothing more than biological automatons (robots), it is my belief the Draconian Reptiles are behind this operation.

In the earliest version of the Stonehenge monument (dating back over 5,000 years) the original alignments were to the Lunar maximum. Graves excavated around this period of time reveal the corpses facing this same alignment. Could this be an indication the indigenous peoples of the area were aware their souls traveled to the Moon for harvesting?

If the Draconian Reptiles were not the 'masters' of the dark side, there would be no other reason that reptiles have represented the Demonic Force since the dawn of civilization throughout the mythological record here on this planet.

They are very clever at what they do....

21. Link to Post #17
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

By thinking straight, you may be missing many nonlinear cues and other dynamic metaphors and symbols. This movie is a retelling of many other tales that came before. There is definitely a hidden message or several within it's bright and magical appearance. I haven't seen it since the year it came out, but I remember being compelled in a way, to watch it with a group of friends around the New Year. The idea I took from it was that The Fifth Element was love. Now, I could be totally wrong, and that would not surprise me at all!
    What I got from the cut here is "there's Oldham, Perry, Willis, Jovovic", and various unknowns who pop up in certain types of films, almost in a formula. I find myself wondering, for which Lodge do they work?I am definitely going to get the film and take another look from a new, more informed perspective. To me, the film resonates massively with this time, now, and all the questions we are asking today. It may have been really sensitive predictive programming, or maybe we humans are just slower than they think!! Either way, it would not surprise me at all if Luke Perry makes a big comeback very soon!!
    Also, I don't think symbols that are so blatant can really be taken out of context. They are there for a reason, if not, any old graphic design would have done.
    Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    I have to disagree. I've just watched the movie, then returned to compare it with the short video in the first post in this thread. This is utter BS. All the symbology here is taken out of context.

The checkered squares on the taxi are just that - identification of taxis. Contextually in this movie, they no more represent Masonic floors than they represent Monarch slaves (see other PA posts).

The ladders are just ladders. Calling them Masonic symbols does not heighten the meaning of the movie.

Likewise, sun symbols, phallic symbols, etc., etc., simply have no added meaning in the movie.

The thick-suited aliens have duck-shaped faces and are definitely not reptilian.

When Bruce Willis looks through a trapezoidal window it is NOT the eye above a truncated pyramid - his eyes are within the truncated pyramid (trapezium) - an entirely different symbol.

The only luciferian symbol I recognize is the satanic face on the bottle label. Also the baddie with the moustache resembles Hitler - I don't think the video brings out that point.

OK, maybe the elliptical opening in the bad planet was meant to be an eye, but to equate the triangular missile patterns with pyramids is nonsense - the missiles are trying to knock out the bad guys.

There are no shapeshifting reptilians in the movie. The only shapeshifters are tbe bad aliens and they're more like pigs than anything else.

The guy who concocted this video is trying to read way too much meaning into this farce of a movie.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Come As You Are For This Post:

5thElement (9th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

To Come As You Are:

Everyone is entitled to draw his/her own conclusions about the symbology used in the movie, just as in all forms of art.

The bottom line for me is, after watching the movie and then watching the YouTube analysis, do I feel that the analysis is fair? I think the analysis goes a bit over the top. Common symbols such as circles, triangles, ladders and checkerboards have so many different meanings that it seems unfair to equate them all with occult meanings. On the other hand, unique symbols such as the all-seeing eye above a truncated pyramid, a bundle of sticks (fasces = fascism), a swastika (not really unique but still able to evoke strong emotion in the right person), etc. are more difficult to misinterpret. None of them appear in this movie, as I recall.

A completely different aspect is that the plot itself is more symbolic than most of the symbols used in it. For example, there is a world government (NWO), return of ancient aliens, the gung-ho military-industrial complex which wants to destroy everything, the hypocritic priest who wants to save everything, etc. I would not disagree that these workhorse metaphors come into play time and time again.

24. Link to Post #19
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

The Youtube "analysis" was a little clunky and obvious, but I have always felt that this movie had a message within for those choosing to hear and see it. Just not sure what the essence is. I'll have to see if I can find it! Luc Besson is an interesting guy, so now I might have a Besson festival and see what else he is putting out there.
    Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    To Come As You Are:

Everyone is entitled to draw his/her own conclusions about the symbology used in the movie, just as in all forms of art.

The bottom line for me is, after watching the movie and then watching the YouTube analysis, do I feel that the analysis is fair? I think the analysis goes a bit over the top. Common symbols such as circles, triangles, ladders and checkerboards have so many different meanings that it seems unfair to equate them all with occult meanings. On the other hand, unique symbols such as the all-seeing eye above a truncated pyramid, a bundle of sticks (fasces = fascism), a swastika (not really unique but still able to evoke strong emotion in the right person), etc. are more difficult to misinterpret. None of them appear in this movie, as I recall.

A completely different aspect is that the plot itself is more symbolic than most of the symbols used in it. For example, there is a world government (NWO), return of ancient aliens, the gung-ho military-industrial complex which wants to destroy everything, the hypocritic priest who wants to save everything, etc. I would not disagree that these workhorse metaphors come into play time and time again.

25. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

They are also mentioned in "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth" (I have the hardback edition)

Here is an excerpt taken from Tablet 8 "The Key of Mysteries"

"Far in the past before Atlantis existed, men there were who delved into darkness, using dark magic, calling up beings from the great deep below us. Forth came they into this cycle, formless were they, of another vibration, existing unseen by the children of earth-men. Only through blood could they have formed there being, only through man could they live in the world.
    In ages past were they conquered by the Masters, driven below to the place whence they came. But some there were who remained, hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.Lived they in Atlantis as shadows, but at times they appeared among men. Aye, when the blood was offered forth they came to dwell among men.
    In the form of man moved they amongst us, but only to sight, were they as are men. serpent-headed when the glamor was lifted, but appearing to man as men among men. Crept they into councils , taking forms that were like unto men. Slaying by their arts the chiefs of the kingdoms, taking there form and ruling o'er man. only by magic, could they be discovered, Only by sound could there faces be seen. Sought they from the kingdom of shadows, to destroy man and rule in his place.
    But know ye the masters were mighty in magic, able to send him back to his place. Came they to man and taught him the secret, The Word that only a man can pronounce; swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpant, and cast him forth from place among men.
    Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth, in a place that is open, at times, to the world. Unseen they walk among thee, in places where the rites have been said; again as time passes onward, shall they take the semblance of men.
    Called may they be by the master who knows the white or the black, but only the white master may control and bind them while in the flesh.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Come As You Are (9th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread