+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Little Gift for You All

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default A Little Gift for You All

Just thought I'd post this for anyone who hasn't heard it. If you ever doubted that this world is miraculous and beautiful, cop a listen to this little masterpiece. Its crickets - no humans - just crickets, slowed down to match our own vibrations:

http://www.animalspiritcommunication...ricket-chorus/

I know many of you will have already heard this but for any who are feeling disheartened, know that we are living in a miracle.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Gwen For This Post:

ASIA (5th February 2011), Beren (4th February 2011), Blake Elder (4th February 2011), Bluebird (5th February 2011), bluestflame (4th February 2011), Caren (4th February 2011), Charlie Pecos (5th February 2011), Chuck (5th February 2011), conk (4th February 2011), de rien (4th February 2011), edina (5th February 2011), Eric (5th February 2011), Eva2 (4th February 2011), Finch (5th February 2011), Flash (5th February 2011), FutureLeFunk (4th February 2011), galactica (4th February 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (4th February 2011), JDM (4th February 2011), Jean-Luc (4th February 2011), kerbie (4th February 2011), kesom (4th February 2011), lionsheart (6th February 2011), Moonbird (4th February 2011), Ouroboros (5th February 2011), Pani (4th February 2011), PHARAOH (4th February 2011), Ricker (4th February 2011), selaviv (4th February 2011), shadowstalker (4th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Default Re: A Little Gift for You All

simply beautifull...thank you

I will share it with many today.

4. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Wow! thank you

5. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Amazing ...........

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

That is amazing!

Quote The crickets singing had been slowed down to match the lifespan of a human.

7. Link to Post #6
    Carrera

Beautiful! Thanks!

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Thank You Gwen, ..a beautiful little "Masterpiece" indeed!

9. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nice, thanks for sharing.

They should get a manager and go on tour... make sure not to take locusts, en-masse they could start a panic in the Christian community.

10. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Heart~felt Thanks

11. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GK76 (here)
    Nice, thanks for sharing.

They should get a manager and go on tour... make sure not to take locusts, en-masse they could start a panic in the Christian community.
    Hahaha, all those tiny toothbrushes, mouthwashes and bow ties.....oh dear, I'm going to be visualising all sorts of weird things tonight....x

12. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I am just amazed how they had it slowed down to match the lifespan of a human.

I suppose you could do this with all kinds of small animals and insects.

13. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member Ouroboros's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Gwen. thd wonders of nature never cease to amaze. However that was the most beautiful I have experienced in a while.

14. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Bluebird's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for this post. It makes me think maybe it's time for me to share the following:

Not so long ago I had a very unusual experience. I've had quite a few unusual experiences this year, all falling outside what we'd call "normal reality" - but none of them I treasure quite so much as this one.

It was during a period of time, over several weeks, in which I was deliberately being shown (so it seemed) how very malleable time/space really is. On this one particularly bright and shining morning, my experience of time slowed waaaay dooowwwwnnnn.... Everything became intensely bright and crystal clear, everything in me and around me pulsated with a sense of being of one fabric, and then I suddenly realized that I was able to understand what the birds were singing.

I cannot now remember the exact words--maybe I've even blocked them--but the content was stunning, the feeling beyond joyous, truly celebratory. Quite simply, the birds were singing praises of God and the promises of Creation.

I was awestruck, and then I started to think about how totally insane it was that I could understand the birds, and so the birds flew away, and.....the whole experience stopped.

Can I explain this? No, can't even try, but the sense I still carry with me from this experience is that the entire Universe is aware, and when vibrate in concert with it, it reveals many secrets.
    Last edited by Bluebird; 5th February 2011 at 03:22.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebird For This Post:

JDM (5th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluebird (here)
    Thank you for this post. It makes me think maybe it's time for me to share the following:

Not so long ago I had a very unusual experience. I've had quite a few unusual experiences this year, all falling outside what we'd call "normal reality" - but none of them I treasure quite so much as this one.

It was during a period of time, over several weeks, in which I was deliberately being shown (so it seemed) how very malleable time/space really is. On this one particularly bright and shining morning, my experience of time slowed waaaay dooowwwwnnnn.... Everything became intensely bright and crystal clear, everything in me and around me pulsated with a sense of being of one fabric, and then I suddenly realized that I was able to understand what the birds were singing.

I cannot now remember the exact words--maybe I've even blocked them--but the content was stunning, the feeling beyond joyous, truly celebratory. Quite simply, the birds were singing praises of God and the promises of Creation.

I was awestruck, and then I started to think about how totally insane it was that I could understand the birds, and so the birds flew away, and.....the whole experience stopped.

Can I explain this? No, can't even try, but the sense I still carry with me from this experience is that the entire Universe is aware, and when vibrate in concert with it, it reveals many secrets.

Ive actually heard several accounts similar to this.

I have also experienced similar events like this myself. It really is hard to explain in words.

Thanks for sharing.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Bluebird (6th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member sleepydumpling's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

thank you that was truly wonderful

+ Reply to Thread