Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Financial

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Default Financial

Hello All,

My main interest in metaphysics has been trying to tie in the money issue with the spiritual. Considering all the financial turmoil the world is experiencing, and how we all seem on the brink of a new financial system; plus, how Atticus wrote that the only way to fight the "bad guys", my words not his, was through financial means, I have been holding my breath to hear news about the unprecedented meetings held earlier this week by the American Secretary of the Treasury, and the one called forth by the American Secretary of State. I would love to hear anyone views on these financial matters, and if anyone has bond a fide news concerning this.

Sincerely,
    Mr.Davis
    2/4/11

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Post:

Pilgrim (7th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Financial

Peace Mr. Davis.

Here is a link to a mp3 on the forum:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/memb...#vmessage13461

This is a member's home page: Myatding.

Scroll down until you see the message they received at 17:53 yesterday(It is labelled: http://files.hoza.me/Information-on-...c-2Feb2011.mp3) but you will have to access it on the member's page. This has some interesting news in it that you may be interest in.
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

senate014 (7th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Nortreb

Thank you for your reply and links. I did indeed listen to that telephone conference. I was intriqued at the begining when he first mentioned the meetings I had referred to. I guess we all will have to wait until Monday to see if an announcement has been made.
    I am wondering if anyone else has another link to material that he discussed on that call, such as the treasury notes that are suppose to replace the federal reserve notes. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the federal reserve was taken down? Yet, I have read elsewhere that this is all myth. So I am looking for more information.

Also, I was wondering since the financial arena is in all in our faces right now, I am wondering what people are doing individually to not feed the banking and financial cartals ? Or, are people waiting for some authority to correct the situation and fix it for them as they continue to feed it and hope for the best? Many people I talk to still shop in Walmart, still write out checks ,and use credit cards etc etc etc . So I am curious if Avalonians take a different approach, or are they to waiting for some "authority" or some of Fulfords dragons to come and level the economic playing field for them?

Personally I do beleive, before we see spring this year, that the ugliness of financial world and the rotting disease it is ,will become in full view of the public and the public will have to pay the consquences of insisting on being blind to the fiat monetary system and all it allowed all theses decades. Although I have a very spiritual faith, I also understand the reality of both worlds. And I do beleive in living in the now. And in my opinion, the NOW has a lot to do with MONEY issue that is about to implode before all of us. I would so appreciate anyone's else input, suggestions and perspectives.

Sincerely,
    Mr.Davis
    2/3/11

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

ASIA (4th February 2011), firstlook (8th February 2011), Nortreb (5th February 2011), Wub (10th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Sort of an aside: Stuart Wilde has a cool little book called The Secret to Money is to Have Some. He is spritually aware and considers money as energy. Very interesting book.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

tonymo (5th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Conk,

Thank you for replying.
    Yes, I believe somewhere along my travels someone lent me some books by Stuarte Wilde. However, I don't agree that the secret to having money is to have some. That is a good one liner, but in reality, it is really quite decieving; that is, unless you have the right kind of money. For example, many in the world of finance are saying that if indeed there is a change in currency, as I expect there will be shortly, then many people who have bank accounts and/ or paper assets, will lose fifty percent or more of their money overnight. So when that happens, "the secret of having money is having some", just doesn't hold true for those people holding "money" in fiat currencies and "paper assets.

We are living in financially dire times; that is a fact. And as much as I would like to believe that relationships make the work go around, unfortunately, in my opinion, the masses have allowed money to dictate how the world works, not relationships.

Even Atticus has written that the only way to beat the "bad guys" is financailly. And I agree with Atticus, on that one point, one hundred percent. And yet, as far as I have read on the "Charles Material" forums, few seem interested in that statement; and I am wondering why? Somehow it seems the readers were more interested in what the eye colors meant, rather than brainstorming, or learning more about this financial statement Atticus made in order to effectly take down "the bad guys," So why is that Avalonians?

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/4/11

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

firstlook (8th February 2011), Jendayi (6th February 2011), Lumial8 (7th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

My thought is, if you want relationship to defeat money, then everyone organizes (makes relationship with one another) and creates their own monetary system or alternative societal structure and starts using it--replacing the one 'they' put in place. That would leave them holding worthless currency and no power over us at all, and us in charge of a system that serves us. The Venus Project people want to institute a system with no money at all. Those who haven't looked at this may want to: http://www.thevenusproject.com/en/ge...free-downloads

Most people can't absorb this radical a change very quickly, but if enough people got on board, this concept might be hammered into something that was serviceable for everyone. It's worthy of purposeful debate, imo.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

anikohu (6th February 2011), Lumial8 (7th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

The Biggest Con by Irwin Schiff. Check it out at your library. It was written back in the '70s and when I read it, it reminded me of some of the warnings given to me back then. You'll learn that it's no coincidence that the system has been rigged for economic failure. You might also want to check out Surviving the Economic Crash by Fernando "Ferfal" Aguirre. Ferfal survived the 2001 economic collapse of Argentina. He doesn't see a Mad Max situation, but things have gotten bad with more kidnappings, armed robberies, killings. In a nation where the middle class disappeared overnight, some people who had foresight became rich in the aftermath of the collapse.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I'm not exactly sure what Charles meant by beating them financially, however I can only assume he doesn't mean outgunning them financially -- this would seem impossible. However, realize that our financial system is based on debt. Debt = evidence of an obligation = money. We have the unlimited capacity to create obligations to one another. In theory and in proper practice this is an abundance-based system. The two factors giving it the appearance of a scarcity based system are 1) ignorance of those who grant energy/debt to the system (i.e you and me), and 2) the opportunity of an enlightened few to hijack the benefits of the system based upon that ignorance, while doubly reinforcing that ignorance at every opportunity.

The spiritual connection is definitely there. There is no better metaphor than our current financial system. Money, in essence, is the capturing of human energy - the re-venue of private energy into a tangible, public means of exchange. One could posit that how this energy is used (saving, spending and on who/what/where) is a good indicator of the nature and being-ness of an individual and society as a whole. These private works (Biblical reference to ‘good works’) are the resource (AKA Surety) that backs the money. The beauty of that is that private works of individuals can be as scarce or abundant as our willingness and desire to create. Gold, oil etc are tangible resources that can be controlled and hoarded - scarcity is automatically built into any physical resource system.

The bigger question is, however, WHAT will you create? Who and what do you serve? If everyone woke up tomorrow realizing they had the full and unlimited capacity to create money (obligation) it would take about 6 days for the cost of bubblegum to go from $1.50 per pack to $150.00 per pack. There are controls in place that keep this from happening. Problem is, those at the control wheel have acted irresponsibly and taken advantage. Hence a pack of gum is not .15 per pack and millions died recently in Iraq and Afghanistan - not to mention countless other atrocities. Our collective energy has been jacked and channeled into the desires and plans of a few. We are the built in 'check and balance' and have the full authority to shut it all down in a very legal, methodical and authoritative way. They know this, obviously... and this may be what Charles/Atticus is alluding to. (?)

Money is a zero-sum game. The amount of private energy translated into public energy is in complete balance, therefore the difference is always zero. This is also a spiritual metaphor: sin/debt (without God or separation) balanced by forgiveness/credit (with God or at-one-ment) is also zero-sum. Recall Jesus taught his disciples: "forgive us of our debts as we forgive our debtors". The crucifix represents the ledger of this principle. Left side of the ledger = debt (the left hand of God) and the right side = credit (right hand of God). Recall the left hand path is that of debt/sin and the right hand path is that of forgiveness/love/credit. The crucifixion, or death on the ledger, represents the cycle of energy from burden (creation of obligation) to sacrifice (forgiveness of obligation), which is why it is said that Jesus' death on the cross forgave us of all our sins. Inherent to the system is an amount of forgiveness equivalent to any amount of debt we can create... hence, net zero.

A good example from the Bible:

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven… Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?" Matthew 7:21-22

Jesus Responds:
    "I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matthew 7:23

This is a perfect reflection of where we are now. What does Jesus mean by “iniquity”? In man’s creation of “many wonderful works” he created many obligations. In other words, he created debt or SIN. Jesus is saying: it is the forgiveness of debt that leads to salvation, not mere creation of it!

Obligation assumes one owes another. This is the forgetting. This is separation. Re-membering is realization of oneness. At-One-Ment… Of-One-Mind. Forgiveness assumes no debts. The self owe or charge itself? Ludicrous! This is iniquity!

When the Federal Reserve Act came into being, shortly thereafter the new system was pieced into place, solidified by acts such as the market crash, Great Depression and gold confiscation. A gold backed currency presented a major problem - scarcity. You cannot grow the money supply if it is based on a resource of somewhat limited supply. This did not fit well into the controllers agenda. They needed to create a system of abundant obligation as a means of control, therefore a well orchestrated system of bankruptcy was instituted (a bankrupt entity cannot use real money – i.e tangible assets, until it is able to pay it’s debts and return to financial sovereignty). The silver lining is that in the process, they instituted the perfect spiritual system that is based wholly on trust (ALL law, conduct, contract and otherwise is based on trust - see Trust Law). The only thing needed in order to gain/maintain control over this system is to ensure the contributors of the energy (Grantor in Trust Law; principal; creator; power and authority to revoke and alter) remain passive and ignorant – failing to assert their authority. A Maxim of Law: “He who fails to assert his rights has NONE!” How is this accomplished? The general dumbing down of the masses. Removing any form of contract or trust law from the educational system, save aspects of legal study which are to be controlled by a foreign power (BAR association). Realize how thoroughly absurd it is to have a system based wholly (and I do mean absolutely and completely) based on Trust without even an inkling of general education as to this realm of knowledge!

I don’t want to lose anyone here – I’m having to cover a really enormous amount of material in Cliff Notes fashion, however it is important to the point. That being said, let's take a look at the positions in a Trust (insert 'Contract' if you like trust=contract=law=contract= trust):

Grantor: The creator. Provides the energy, property (corpus) as well as the rules, by-laws, conduct etc to be overseen and handled by a responsible/liable party (Trustee) for the benefit of another (Beneficiary). Has the authority to revoke the trust, change the trust in any way - including the altering of the positions of the trust (appoint a new trustee, beneficiary etc).
    Trustee: The responsible party holding all powers and rights, as granted by the Grantor, to the management of the energy/property/knowledge (or whatever) on behalf of the Beneficiary(ies). Holds security interest and legal title/ownership in/of the corpus. Entrusted with performance. Has no direct obligation (other than performance) to the beneficiary except as expressly stated by the trust itself, and is therefore not obligated to inform the beneficiary as to the course of his dealings - only to the results.
    Beneficiary: Party to benefit from the trust. Holds equitable title/ownership (the right to acquire legal title or equitable remedy/satisfaction) in the corpus of the trust. Authority to compel the performance of the Trustee.

Trusts/contracts can be expressed (stated) or implied (given). A law is an example of an expressed trust. Ordering food at a restaurant is an example of an implied trust (the positions are assumed). At any given moment, each of us are parties to hundreds of contracts. How many of us realize the implications of those trusts and our positions/duties within those trusts? The number is likely close to zero. This, I assure you, is by design. Why? Because as the Grantor has complete authority and you are the Grantor! =) In a constructive trust (AKA construed, implied trust) the positions of the trust are dynamic (especially that of the Trustee, whose position is governed by performance). Ever heard "ignorance of the law (trust/contract) is no excuse"? Unless the Grantor establishes the positions of the trust, they change based on the conduct/actions of the participants. If you are construed as the Trustee, then you are entitled and obligated to perform. If you fail to perform, the implied beneficiaries may compel you to perform. If you cannot be compelled to perform, the beneficiary has the right to remedy and may take action against the trustee. On the same note, if you assert that you are the beneficiary and name some official as your trustee, then you are compelling them to perform while making them liable for their performance. This has worked many times in court. How can you be charged if you aren’t the responsible party (i.e trustee) and how can the court benefit from the proceeds of the trust if they aren’t a beneficiary?

In our system of government and finance we are led to believe that certain “officials” are the responsible parties, when in fact, they construe us as the sole trustees or beneficiaries at their leisure and to their own benefit because we haven’t asserted the positions of the trust. When they wish to conceal something or make independent use of your energy, they construe you as the beneficiary. When they wish to charge you with something or use your capacity to create, you are construed as the trustee. A good example – on your personal checks, the signature line says “Authorized Representative” in micro print. A.R. effectively means Trustee. As trustee you have the power to authorize the creation of money and the bank, Fed Reserve, DTC, IRS (the financial legislative, executive and judicial) become beneficiaries to that energy. This is the means and authority by which the IRS (as beneficiary) is so diligent in compelling your performance as trustee =) This is also why the creation of money is out of control (why the national debt is so high). The Trustee (you) isn’t properly balancing the books because he erroneously believes debt can be paid with debt (see Novation). As stated above and as demonstrated in Biblical text, debt must be/can ONLY be forgiven or set-off by credit. This is a simple ledger entry authorized by a trustee. (See Accepted For Value or A4V; banker’s acceptance). Create the energy, then forgive the obligation. This is as spiritual as it gets. Karma free.

There is nothing wrong with money and you don’t need some other monetary system. You merely need a better education and a willingness to act assertively and responsibly with that knowledge. The system is perfect. It only needs good stewards… and that’s ALL of us.

We are already in a position of authority and control. We just have to assert that authority by 1) setting off all of our debts, 2) revoking power and authority as needed under the respective trusts, restructuring as needed and 3) becoming responsible trustees of the planet for the benefit of ourselves and subsequent generations of all life. Without rampant debt, there is no outstanding money - each dollar is accounted for. All that needs to be done is made happen by the authority and vision of the creator(s). Without unaccounted-for monies, there is no means to conduct wars, secret projects and other absurdities.

Imagine if everyone sent in a ‘tender for set-off’ for all of their debts – homes, credit cards, cars and whatever (this is done to the IRS/Treasury) then notified the respective ‘creditors’ in legal administrative process that the debt has been set-off. National debt goes to zero. Outstanding monies and obligations disappear. The only new money is that which is expressly authorized by the grantors. Who is in control then?

This is no easy process. The learning curve is very steep because the knowledge is so contrary to what most of us believe it’s very hard to ‘get’. Once you get it, then you have to be responsible for it. In the current social/cultural paradigm, this may be the most difficult of all. If it happens at a trickle rate (like it is now) it’s easy for the gatekeepers to manage and will afford us little to no success. It will take a multitude of shepherds.

Parable of the lost sheep:
    "Which of you men, if you had one hundred sheep, and lost one of them, wouldn't leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one that was lost, until he found it? When he has found it, he carries it on his shoulders, rejoicing. When he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I tell you that even so there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents, than over ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance."
    – Luke 15:3-7
    Last edited by Jonathon; 5th February 2011 at 20:42.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

Blake Elder (6th February 2011), firstlook (8th February 2011), GlassSteagallfan (8th February 2011), Wub (10th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    My thought is, if you want relationship to defeat money, then everyone organizes (makes relationship with one another) and creates their own monetary system or alternative societal structure and starts using it--replacing the one 'they' put in place. That would leave them holding worthless currency and no power over us at all, and us in charge of a system that serves us. The Venus Project people want to institute a system with no money at all. Those who haven't looked at this may want to: http://www.thevenusproject.com/en/ge...free-downloads

Most people can't absorb this radical a change very quickly, but if enough people got on board, this concept might be hammered into something that was serviceable for everyone. It's worthy of purposeful debate, imo.
    Hello Sunnyrap,

Thank you for replying to my post; and the thoughtful link to the Venus Project. I have not read up on the Venus Project yet; although I did glance at the link you provided. My first reaction is that it seemed interesting, and I would agree with much of what I perused so far. They seem to described the current economic game as the wage earners seeking the highest wage for their time and talent, while employers, in seeking the most profit, will offer the least compensation (that they an get away with) to the wage earner; thereby taking advantage of the wage earner. In other words, the work system is set up, in which the majority of people participate in, so that people are not paid what they are worth, in the name of profits for those who hold all the marbles. Do I have it right so far?

I read a book years ago that was written by a middle management banker back in 1930 or 1940. He explained the value of the work system through the higher level banker’s perspective. What disturbed me the most, when I first read the book, was how even way back then, those in power mused about how they took advantage of people. He wrote how grossly underpaid the tellers were, even though they had an important function in the everyday working of the bank; compared to many highly overpaid higher level managers who didn't contribute as much to the bank in ratio in which they were paid.

He wrote that it is just a sad, unfair game, but the bottom line was if the tellers were so “stupid” his words not mine, to work for so little compensation and benefits, then they deserved the low pay no matter how talented and valuable they were to the bank. As you well know, this perspective is not restricted to the banking industry.

I believe people need to value themselves and understand their worth, by not selling themselves short. Yet, from what I have observed over the decades, the majority of people do sell themselves short. And in doing so they not just hurt and entrap themselves, but their families as well. That is where education, emotional support and specific strategizing with step by step plans to get what they want and deserve comes in. If more people actually did that, and supported each other in doing that, I believe there would be more of a balance between corporate power and people power, and the average Joe would get what he worked for instead of being ripped off by the power hierarchy.

As you well know, the modern school doesn’t teach critical thinking as much as it trains people to be good workers bees in the system for the benefit of the rich and powerful. So knowing this, why do people choose to go along with this type of education, and continue to put their children in the same indoctrination camp that they were subjected to? When does the cycle of economic abuse end? In my opinion, it doesn’t end for the reader or the reader’s family until the reader takes personal concrete action to make it end. And the longer one has been part of the system of selling themselves short, and getting entrapped by the system, the harder it will be to free themselves and their family.

I believe the average person can level the economic playing field if they have the courage, while being gentle with themselves. I believe they can start this process by looking in the mirror and asking, “how am I feeding the financial beast that has been taking advantage of me and enslaving me and my family?”

In my opinion, as long as anyone shops in Wal-Mart, or the big box stores regularly rather then shopping local and patronizing community businesspeople, even if they charge a bit more, then that person is contributing to the continual economic abuse of most people and families.
    It would appear, and please correct me if I am wrong, for I know nothing about the Venus project, that many people seem to believe they need to belong to a “group” or an organization to fight the “bad guys”; and I don’t believe that is necessary. I believe that many times organizations often end up creating the same problems that they had promised to fix. What I believe is needed to fight the “bad guys” is strong, moral, well informed individuals, to help keep themselves and organizations honest, which often results in a free and prosperous life for those who invest in themselves. The strong, moral, well informed individual makes the collective strong. Strong, moral, well informed individuals, can keep the collective honest.

Unfortunately, based on the rationalizations of most humans, and their seemingly innate love of power, I believe we can best free ourselves of financial abuse, and unhealthy control and sacrifice by governments, corporations, and institutions by simply to stop using, or patronizing the products, services and resources that give big money power over us. In other words, stop shopping at the company store. Yet, the average person won’t do that, because Wal-Mart will always sell it cheaper than the local small business store. And people will rationalize saving 30cents for an item at Wal-Mart, while sticking their heads in he sand about how they are contributing to the strength of the financial beast by shopping there, rather then contributing to the financial strength of the people by buying local.

The individual who spends money locally is key to his own economic security and that of his community. But that is not the only way to strengthen people’s financial power. How many people use the controlled currencies of the financial beast instead of cash or barter? How many people write personal checks everyday, do electronic banking, use credit cards or do online shopping regularly? In my opinion, anyone who handles their finances this way, by using the financial beast’s currencies, is cutting their own financial throat, and are contributing to the financially hardship of all people outside of the power players. Unfortunately, I don’t have time in this post to write how detrimental all those actions are to the reader’s financial health, perhaps in another post if an explanation is necessary or requested. Of course, we must always be aware of how we all like to practice our right NOT TO KNOW which allows us all to rationalize our actions in going along with the financial beast which results in our digging of our own financial grave and the financial graves of the many.

Sincerely,
    Mr.Davis
    2/5/11

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

anikohu (6th February 2011), Cottage Rose (6th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    The Biggest Con by Irwin Schiff. Check it out at your library. It was written back in the '70s and when I read it, it reminded me of some of the warnings given to me back then. You'll learn that it's no coincidence that the system has been rigged for economic failure. You might also want to check out Surviving the Economic Crash by Fernando "Ferfal" Aguirre. Ferfal survived the 2001 economic collapse of Argentina. He doesn't see a Mad Max situation, but things have gotten bad with more kidnappings, armed robberies, killings. In a nation where the middle class disappeared overnight, some people who had foresight became rich in the aftermath of the collapse.
    Hello Lost Soul,

Thank you for posting.
    I am familiar with some of Irwin Schiff work.
    I do agree that this present monetary system was rigged, not only for eventual economic failure, but also for the transfer of wealth from the middle income folks (the majority of people), to the self appointed favored few. Sadly this been accomplished over the past couple of decades by various means which were built into the present fiat monetary system, and also made possible with the relatively new financial instruments that were created in the eighties and beyond allowing for such huge financial fraud in our financial institutions, that is starting to come to light today after the damage has been done to the people. Now America is broke, as many other countries are. The middle class is vanishing before our eyes, and the super rich continues to luxuriate with wealth stolen from the real producers of society, middle income people.

I am a little familiar with Ferfal’s work on how he survived the economic collapse in Argentinia. And I do agree that it is in everyone’s best interest to be street smart concerning the reality of life during an economic/ societal collapse. As you well know, preparing one’s family by talking about possible scenarios and making concrete plan based on those scenarios will help keep your family out of harm’s way until life as we know it regains its balance. Educating oneself with what history has shown in the past about such situations will give those individuals a heads up on how to prepare. That, along with the insurance of having food, water, medicine and plans for personal protection, is just basic common sense. And as many of you know already, there are detailed preparation sites on the web for the coming economic calamity.

But my issue is that, in my opinion, we as a society have brushed the real problem, our own rationalizations, under the rug. I believe most of us have failed to be honest with ourselves in owning up to our own personal responsibility for allowing this fraud to be played out under our noses, by choosing to look the other way, by going along with it ,by buying into it, and contributing to the fraud by our daily actions. I am wondering if anyone could suggest simple actions they might have taken to help stop these financial criminals in their tracks? What could we have done to keep the real wealth of the people with the people, instead of allowing ourselves to being tricked into perpetual debt, and for some poverty?

The super rich are very good at controlling us through money, because we allow them. How can we turn the tables and claim our freedom and independence from them?

Sincerely,
    Mr.Davis
    2/6/11

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Blake/Mr. Davis,

After studying the economic situation, I decided the only real thing worthy of pursuing is spiritual development. We must free ourselves from societal imposed standards such as dressing fashionably, the nice car (when a running car will do), the American dream (how about a smaller house), and materialism. By doing so, we break from the programming given to us by the school system, the media (both entertainment/Hollywood and the so called news), and peer pressure from those around us who choose societal conformity. We turn inwards and reconnect with our spiritual self; sometimes with the assistance of higher conscious individuals.

It is not so much as turning the table on "them" but walking away from the table. If enough of us do it, there'll be no one left at their card game.

Sorry if this seems sappy, but it's working for me. I'm much happier since I decided to chuck the norms.

Lost Soul

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Corncrake (13th February 2011), partsdale (7th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your post. I too do not know what Atticus meant by writing, that what was needed to beat the “bad guys was financial. To my knowledge, neither he, nor Mr. Ryan wrote any more on the topic, which both surprised and disappointed me.

I can only guess that since money makes the world spin for those in such “lofty” power, if they were relieved of the power of their money, the playing field would be to our advantage since as so many people have pointed out, “there are more of us then them.” The only other thing, I can think of that he might have meant was that we needed money for a huge global marketing campaign to expose them. So I don’t know what he meant by it; however, in my opinion, how much more constructive it would be if he would be specific and not so vague, or noncommittal about what he shares.

I do understand that since 1971 the American monetary system has completely been based on debt. It is unfortunate that the newer American generations were never alive to experience life on a monetary system based on wealth instead of debt. That was a time when a person’s savings was not eaten away by this debt economy we now have that is like a ponzi scheme, that must constantly grow or it will collapse, unlike the previous sound, wealth base monetary system that we had. What I find amazing, when I talk to older Americans, who were in their prime when the American monetary system made the final switch, is that they were not even aware that it happened. So, alas, Hitler’s saying is thrown in our faces once again,” how lucky for rulers that men don’t think”. Yes, the older generation wasn’t even aware that the rug was quietly taken out from under them; and life went on as usual as they adjusted to the changes without question year after year until they all went broke. Having a society disinterested in its monetary system, and expecting others or their elected leaders to watch over the wolves in power, certainly made it easy for the controllers to steal from all of us and now, it is all collapsing. Sadly, I still find few people interested in the monetary system; they just seem to want it fixed without any understanding of their part in allowing it to break.

Your post is very long; and you have written many points that I would like to respond to, but my time is limited to what I can spend on this today so perhaps another day I can post a further response. But I would like to end this post by responding to this point you brought up

“A gold backed currency presented a major problem - scarcity. You cannot grow the money supply if it is based on a resource of somewhat limited supply. This did not fit well into the controllers agenda. They needed to create a system of abundant obligation as a means of control, therefore a well orchestrated system of bankruptcy was instituted (a bankrupt entity cannot use real money – i.e tangible assets, until it is able to pay it’s debts and return to financial sovereignty). The silver lining is that in the process, they instituted the perfect spiritual system that is based wholly on trust (ALL law, conduct, contract and otherwise is based on trust - see Trust Law).”

I agree the bad guys didn’t like the fact that a gold back system strictly limited the amount of money that Congress could spend. Once the gold back system was completely eliminated, the lobbyist knew Congress now had unlimited spending power, and as we all know they went to town spending “our” money recklessly along with “money that just did not exist creating today’s national debt.

I believe this is a world of abundance; but illegal laws, and the manipulation of public thought, through lies, marketing and social engineering creates scarcity. Money, as you said is simply a means of exchange. As long as the means of exchange is kept honest, as in a wealth based system based on gold, the value of my work and yours will keep its value and not be inflated away or stolen by those who manipulate the endless laws!

An old Roman senator once said, “the more laws a nation has, the more corrupt it is.” I firmly believe that. Please notice the law making machine Congress has become to the point that it is accepted practice for our “esteem” Congress people to vote on life changing bills that affect our daily lives without ever reading the bill first!

In your post, part of what you seem to be describing appears to be the “strawman theory” that went around the internet about ten or twelve years ago, and well as the use of “Trusts” to protect one’s assets and businesses. I believe in honest money. Honest money is a simple stable medium to exchange the value of our work or assets for what we seek out, such as services, food etc. If there are a lot of “rules” concerning how that exchange is made, like the strawman system you have described, that opens the door for a lot of fraud. The American founders wrote our fundamental law in literature in the common language of the day so that the average American on the street would understand the law without needing a lawyer to interpret it, One of the ways that the “controllers” keep us controlled is by their miles and miles of rules, regulations, and laws that intentionally put people to sleep, as well as provide the means to cover up all their fraudulent transactions, so the people can be stolen from without being aware of it.

The founders of America defined exactly what a dollar was. It was legally defined in the coinage act back in the 1700s as a silver coin weighing 371.25 grains of fine silver. They defined a dollar with a specific weight to cut down on fraud. Does the American “Federal Reserve Note” that Americans now refer to as a “dollar” come anywhere near that definition of our constitutionally defined dollar that kept the people’s wealth in tact? No, it doesn’t. So why did Americans allow the fraud to happen? I believe, among other reasons, it is because the people were socially engineered into ignoring not only what real money is, but how a sound monetary system was set up to protect their wealth; and that they were kept in the dark, with miles and miles of laws, as this present American monetary system was redesigned, and then handed over to the private bankers.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/6/11.

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Hello,

I found this to be very interesting. Are you aware of How the Federal Government has a new accounting Gimmick to get around asking the Treasury for more money? They are moving any debt that they purchase from Goldman Sachs, or anyone, (losses) off its balance sheet, instead it is a liability to the Treasury.

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com...ng-change.html

They just started doing this a couple of weeks ago.

Jean-Marie

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)
    Hello,

I found this to be very interesting. Are you aware of How the Federal Government has a new accounting Gimmick to get around asking the Treasury for more money? They are moving any debt that they purchase from Goldman Sachs, or anyone, (losses) off its balance sheet, instead it is a liability to the Treasury.

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com...ng-change.html

They just started doing this a couple of weeks ago.

Jean-Marie
    Hello Jean-Marie,

No, I was unaware of that little bit of creative accounting. Thank you for posting and sharing it with me.

"Bottom line: We all knew the Fed was going to have to do some kind of monkey business to deal with all the junk securities it purchased, here it is: Negative liabilities. Yes, only at your local Fed.

Note: I hasten to add this does not appear to resolve the problem of the Fed going cash flow negative as a result of having to raise interest rates on excess reserve to a point where they are higher than most of the income earning debt they hold. Expect future monkey business on this front"

And so the monkey business continues..................... I often wonder if the American people will ever decide they want to know the truth about the banking system?

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/6/11

24. The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Post:

Jean-Marie (6th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Blake/Mr. Davis,

After studying the economic situation, I decided the only real thing worthy of pursuing is spiritual development. We must free ourselves from societal imposed standards such as dressing fashionably, the nice car (when a running car will do), the American dream (how about a smaller house), and materialism. By doing so, we break from the programming given to us by the school system, the media (both entertainment/Hollywood and the so called news), and peer pressure from those around us who choose societal conformity. We turn inwards and reconnect with our spiritual self; sometimes with the assistance of higher conscious individuals.

It is not so much as turning the table on "them" but walking away from the table. If enough of us do it, there'll be no one left at their card game.

Sorry if this seems sappy, but it's working for me. I'm much happier since I decided to chuck the norms.

Lost Soul
    Hello Lost Soul,

Thank you for posting again.
    You seem very wise. My definition of turning the tables on the powers that be, financially, is to stop using their systems, especially their banking system as much as possible: don’t write personal checks, don’t use online banking, don’t use credit cards, and figure out how to own your home free and clear and make that a priority. I believe it is better to own a one room cabin in a safe and beautiful area, than own a five bedroom colonial house with a monthly mortgage payment. Also it is wise when people can plan their life, to have now, or eventually have more than one source of income other than paper assets at this time, such as: rent, home business, freelance etc. So if one avenue dries up, one will still have money coming in. It takes brainstorming and persistence but it can be done very nicely. Why spend all one’s time making the banks and your employer richer. People are usually better off investing in themselves, not just spiritually but financially as well. The more people work for themselves, the freer and stronger they will be if they were taught critical thinking and discipline. Unfortunately those are two qualities I fine lacking in many people today.

I agree with you, owning your car outright like your home, is essential for independence and freedom of control. If children are taught this, then they will be freer, more independent and more secure then those who have mortgage and car payments.

I applaud those who home school their children. I applaud those who manage their money instead of their money controlling their life. Over the last couple of decades, the majority of people pretended to be richer than they were, and now they are poorer than they ever imagine possible; and it is going to get worse for them. The incoming generation has a distorted view on money; I hope they learn reality fast without too much pain or long term lessons.

It doesn’t seem you are a lost soul at all. You seem to be making good decisions in helping to keep yourself free in an enslaved society.

Please share more of your ideas.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/6/11

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

partsdale (7th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Wub (10th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Truly amazing!! Will be interesting to see if there are any announcments this week! I have 125,000 Iraqi Dinars in cash that I bought off eBay back in 2005 and always thought they would give me a good return at some point!

28. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by senate014 (here)
    Truly amazing!! Will be interesting to see if there are any announcments this week! I have 125,000 Iraqi Dinars in cash that I bought off eBay back in 2005 and always thought they would give me a good return at some point!
    Hello Senate014,

Thank you for posting. I don't know if that is going to manifest. I hope for you that it does.

Sincerely,
    Mr.Davis
    2/6/11

29. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Mr Davis,

My post was in relation to this Audio Teleconference conversation:

http://files.hoza.me/Information-on-...c-2Feb2011.mp3

I realise now that this conference possibly took place at the start of January 2011, but the information that "Contact 2" gave away was truly remarkable!

The US borrowed $43 Trillion from the Chinese in the 1930's on a 75 year lease to kick start the economy again! Then in 1999 the Bush/Cheney Cartel decided that they weren't going to pay it back so they started to ship it out from under the World Trade Centre’s to a secure location, they then bring the towers down along with WTC7 to hide the evidence. Along came 2008 which was the end of the 75 year lease and guess what happened, a worldwide banking collapse which originated from the US.

Now the Chinese want to level the playing field and bring down the Bush/ Cheney Cartel which has crippled the US and World Economies over the last 30 years.

It all seems to make sense to me now!

What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

Andy

30. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by senate014 (here)
    Hi Mr Davis,

My post was in relation to this Audio Teleconference conversation:

http://files.hoza.me/Information-on-...c-2Feb2011.mp3

I realise now that this conference possibly took place at the start of January 2011, but the information that "Contact 2" gave away was truly remarkable!

The US borrowed $43 Trillion from the Chinese in the 1930's on a 75 year lease to kick start the economy again! Then in 1999 the Bush/Cheney Cartel decided that they weren't going to pay it back so they started to ship it out from under the World Trade Centre’s to a secure location, they then bring the towers down along with WTC7 to hide the evidence. Along came 2008 which was the end of the 75 year lease and guess what happened, a worldwide banking collapse which originated from the US.

Now the Chinese want to level the playing field and bring down the Bush/ Cheney Cartel which has crippled the US and World Economies over the last 30 years.

It all seems to make sense to me now!

What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

Andy
    Hello Senate 014

Thank you for posting again. Yes, I was aware where you got the information. I too had listened to that conference call.

Although he acknowledged the recent unprecedented meetings called by the American Secretaries of State and Treasury, I had wished he had commented more about that.

I am not in doubt of many of the stories he shared with his audience, but some of his views seemed to be similar to Benjamin Fulford’s perspective. And I have no idea, what is true in his perspective, and what is not.

It is my opinion, China and Russia needs to be watched, along with watching for the collapse of the “PETRO DOLLAR”, in order to estimate the timing of when the economic collapse will be in our face. However, there are a lot of opinions, and stories floating around. Some are honest half truths, and some are dishonest half truths, in other words disinformation.

I am not a financial expert. But I do believe that if one follows the story of money, it will lead you to concrete truth, not theories. I have been following the story of money, and banking, the best I can, for the past couple of decades. Still, in the layer, upon layer, upon layer of manipulations, creative accounting, unconstitutional laws, and deceit, it is extremely hard to sift out the truth, and therefore, I listen to what people say with a grain of salt and then stick with what I know.

What I know for sure is that paper money and paper assets are going down the tubes, and will be totally worthless. Paper money, digital money, paper assets, creative financial accounting, and creative financial instruments have been the tools for the people who own the banks to take the real money from the majority of the productive people. Those who own the majority of the wealth of the world, people whose names you do not know, knew that these financial manipulations would eventually collapse the financial structure of the world; and that collapse is close at hand. If one studies the history of the Federal Reserve it all becomes very clear.

What my studies have concluded, for me, is that ALL paper assets will fail. If the people of the world want to survive this financial calamity, of the centuries, in my opinion, it would be wise to put any wealth they have accumulated into hard assets: food, silver coins, a safe home with no mortgage, and the daily necessities of living to barter with. And, if one has bigger means, than perhaps holding art, gold etc would be good. There are a few investments that would be worthwhile, but still risky of you can’t afford to lose your investment. But still, anyone who is holding any paper assets: be it stocks, bonds, currencies, or even their pensions, it is my opinion that they will lose all, and be hungry on the street.
    THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION OF WHAT I THINK OF TODAYS FINANCIAL SITUATION.

It is my opinion that when one follows the history of money, and the Federal Reserve, when one reads what Jean- Marie sent about the newest, immoral accounting trick the fed just played, what other sound conclusion can anyone else come up with? I truly would like to hear other opinions and perspectives.

I think those people who have become very conservative with their wealth, and took their fiat money and put it into real money and hard assets will be able to ride out the collapse easier than those who still believe in paper assets. People who have sold their Mc Mansions that they worked hard to support each month, and bought a smaller house with cash in a safe and beautiful place, I believe will be happier and more secure.

I think people need to remember that their home should provide for a place of safety and rest from the outside world.
    Homes should take care of you! You shouldn’t work hard to take care of the home!

I wish you well with all the decisions you make. And I would appreciate hearing what others are doing to protect their families from this economic calamity that appears to be on the horizon. Forewarned is truly forearmed in these current times we are living in..

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/7/11

31. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Yes blake, agree about paper currency. When the stuff hits the spinning blade, I hope to be holding gold, silver, valuable collectibles, and farm land. Fiat won't even be good for clean up of the posterior end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast