Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Financial

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Default Re: Financial

Hello Richard, and Avalonians, especially Atticus,

On one hand, Richard, I understand and agree that there are people in 180 countries or more in our Avalon community, some, of whom, may not have electricity or enough food; so how can we justify to use the Avalon forum as a contact point for donations to help an American save their house, and in doing so seemingly give even more money into the hands of the banksters? I believe there is no easy answer for that; but I know that it is a worthy and important question to seriously mull over, and to brain storm answers for instead of just simply shutting the door on.

I also agreed with your answer to Atticus, concerning what happened to our model civilization; you wrote, “because currency became part of the equation”. Well isn’t that the elephant in the room that few will talk about? And that is what needs to be talked about openly. As long as we can’t stare currency in the eye, and ask why it is ruling the world, and ruling us, instead of right relationships making the world go around, then the Avalon forum will just be another virtual word factory and nothing more.

In order to level the financial playing field against the mega, deep rich of long lineage, so we can do what is right and good, then it is pertinent that we get over the psychological control that “money” has on us. “Currency” must be able to get into the equation, or we will never change the world. Currency must be part of the equation, but not as a controlling force as it is now, but as an honest tool for all of humanity. If money keeps the power assigned to it by those who now control it, rather then be what it was designed for, than humanity looses. And by not talking about it, by letting it remain the elephant in the room, by not letting it be part of the equation, we all contribute to that loss.

No matter how hard you have worked, have you ever noticed how much of your lives, and your actions have been controlled by money? Do you want the “new civilization” to be controlled by money too? Have you ever asked yourself what money is? Money was formed to simply be a simple medium of exchange. So how can something so unreal, designed by us to complete such a simple task, now control the actions of us all? How did “money” get to be more powerful than it was first designed to be? It is because we allowed those of long, lineage with deep pockets to redefine money, so they could control us with it. And obviously since “currency” coming into the equation apparently stopped a good deed from being done, then they are still controlling all of us, even us awakened and enlightened Avalonians!

It is true, since money controls the world, and we go along with that control, this good deed could cause Mr. Ryan and Avalon issues. So I challenge our Avalon community: OKAY LAWYERS OUT THERE IN AVALON LAND come forward and donate consultation time and energy to Mr. Ryan to help “protect him and his project;.” so something good can be done without getting punished for the good deed.

But even if, there are no Avalonian legal eagles out there willing to donate their expertise in building this “new civilization”, the fact is, as others have pointed out, Mr. Ryan does not have to be involved with this. It can be done in a low key, casual fashion. After all isn’t it really just friend helping friend? Or, are we going to allows those who control the world through money to continue to control our actions, and prevent us from doing what is right and good, because currency came into the equation? Didn’t Moderator Dale already graciously volunteer his energy in making this work. Doesn’t that make the rest pretty easy? Just send the money in? The bottom line doesn’t have to be complicated. It doesn’t have to be under the name or connected to Avalon or Mr. Ryan. Why make it so? In America, I can still send a five dollar federal reserve note in the mail, anonymously, to another person without explaining that action to anybody, because it isn’t anybody’s business.

So the first hurdle is to decide if you going to allow, money, a totally made up entity, to control you from doing what is right and good for yourself and others. We live in an abundant universe. But since money was redefined beyond its original purpose, giving it power to eat up a lot of our valuable time on earth, while engineering the scarcity of life’s basic needs: food, shelter etc., should we step back and take a good hard look at this elephant in the room controlling all our actions? Should we continue this money charade, and give power to those who don’t deserve it? Or are we going to challenge those who control the world through money, and deflate money to its proper place in an honest, and good new civilization. Isn’t that he real question?

But Richard appears frozen in action, not just because currency has been brought into the equation, and the potential legal issues, but also how do you decide who is deserving of help. As I said before, I start by helping myself, because by making myself strong, then I can help my family be strong. And since strong families make strong communities, I am already contributing to the strength of my community. Yet, I also know that life is not easy, fair or equal. We all have our challenges, so if I can help someone, help themselves, I will. And sometimes that might mean me observing a single parent struggling to get food on the table. So as not to embarrass them or damage their pride, or make them beholding to me, I might mail them an anonymous gift card to the local super market, or CSA (Community supported agriculture). And I know a little helping hand once in a while can make all the difference in how well my community functions.

But in this case, we are not talking about someone in our neighborhood who we can observe and judge for ourselves. We are talking about a stranger in our forum community; someone who probably lives far away from many of us, who we will never meet. Money is scarce for many of us. We want to direct our money wisely during these financially uncertain times. Yet I have five dollars that I can direct to the well being of another person. Atticus acted as a sponsor for this American. He observed the need, reported it to our community, and made a request on that person’s behalf for help. I find that admirable as long as it is on the up and up, and that is where the leap of faith comes in. I will believe Atticus that this money will go to this person, and that this American is deserving of the money, and will use the money with the intentions in which it was given….. no strings attached. I don’t even want that person to know I gave them money but I do hope that person will help someone else in need. And knowing human nature as I do, I am quite positive that that person will pay forward to others much more than they ever receive from us. and in my book, that is an excellent investment of five dollars.

Richard also brings up the point how so many people need help, and how so many people on this forum don’t even own a home; so why should those on this forum help another keep their house? That is a post in itself, but the short version is: to help beat down the bad guys from stealing this person’s blood and sweat that they put into this house all these years that the bank did not invest one penny in. I think people should be able to keep what they work hard for. The reality is by helping this person keep their house, the banksters will actually get less. Unfortunately, we have a fraudulent monetary system that allows the bank to take what is not really theirs. If you want the long version and a detailed explanation of how mortgages really work, just ask. But knowing what I know about the banking system, this person probably doesn’t deserve to have the bank take their house. On other note, I wonder if Atticus knows whether the person has seen a legal eagle about mers?

Another issue seems to be why we should help an American keep their house when so many people on this forum don’t even have enough food to eat. That is yet another post, but the short version is because Atticus asked for help for this person after being a witness for their need.
    What other senior member can be a sponsor and make a request for need of another that they have witnessed. Perhaps donations can be sent there as well? Maybe or maybe not? My personal opinion is to take action to what is brought before you the best you can. No one person can help everyone. But the more people willing to help another human being, regardless of station in life or lack of station, then that is one major step against the bad guys, and a good step taken at severing the control of money over us.

Atticus, in my humble opinion, the concept was not flawed as Richard stated, quite the opposite, it was truly a brilliant. And I can’t wait to hear the news that that person’s home was saved.

Sincerely,
    Mr.Davis
    2/7/11

2. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Yes blake, agree about paper currency. When the stuff hits the spinning blade, I hope to be holding gold, silver, valuable collectibles, and farm land. Fiat won't even be good for clean up of the posterior end.
    Hello Conk,

Thanks for posting again. It sounds like you will have all you need! Do you garden or farm now?

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/8/11

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Readers,

In another post, I talked about money being the elephant in the room. It has been my experiemce that the topic of money seems to makes people uncomfortable. My observation is that those most uncomfortable disccussing money appear to be those who either don't have much of it, or use money to manipulate other people; and one does not have to be a person with deep pockets ,of long lineage to use money this way.

Why I like to talk about money, especially with spiritually minded people, is becasue imoney is the main control of society. And society seems to go along with this control, even though it is extremely damaging to the majority of the people?

The financial deception is very real. And had the monetary system been discussed openly, by regular folks like ourselves, then the problems nations are facing today, at least in America, just wouldn't be happening.

I believe in responsibility. And I am puzzled why so many people appear to be irresponsible with their civic duty of educating themselves about how money works and hold their governemmnts accountantable for this financial deception that has put so many people out of work and on the strreet. The only reason why this financial chaos is happening, is becasue the people were silient about the deceptive monetary system.

I believe that gods, angels and good thoughts help a lot; and I truely beleive in the essense of the old saying that "God helps them who helps themselves." And financially, it would appear, looking at the society that we live in, people just didn't help themselves. I am curious as to why anyone would expect any spiritual assistance in these dire ecomonic times, since it appears these economic times are direct result of people not helping themselves by keeping a blind eye on the money issues?

I would love to hear your views.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/8/11

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

Annacarl (8th February 2011), ASIA (9th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    Hello Readers,

The financial deception is very real. And had the monetary system been discussed openly, by regular folks like ourselves, then the problems nations are facing today, at least in America, just wouldn't be happening.

I believe in responsibility. And I am puzzled why so many people appear to be irresponsible with their civic duty of educating themselves about how money works and hold their governemmnts accountantable for this financial deception that has put so many people out of work and on the strreet. The only reason why this financial chaos is happening, is becasue the people were silient about the deceptive monetary system.

I believe that gods, angels and good thoughts help a lot; and I truely beleive in the essense of the old saying that "God helps them who helps themselves." And financially, it would appear, looking at the society that we live in, people just didn't help themselves. I am curious as to why anyone would expect any spiritual assistance in these dire ecomonic times, since it appears these economic times are direct result of people not helping themselves by keeping a blind eye on the money issues?

I would love to hear your views.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/8/11
    Dear Mr. Davis,

(I highlighted sections of your text that I am replying to.)

The vast majority of workers on planet Earth work harder than almost any American could ever imagine, and almost no American worker could keep up. Hard workers are not rewarded for hard work; it is nonsense to suggest that working hard has anything at all to do with being properly or fairly rewarded.

Within the US, the workers work very hard, probably 10 to 100 times harder than management and especially upper management and ownership. Corporate bigwigs routinely make 100 to 1000 times more than their workers.

The powers that be (PTB) purchased all major media outlets and control the schools, and have made it exceedingly difficult for the majority of the population to understand money, the Federal Reserve, fractional reserve lending, compound interest, "high finances", trading, futures, commodities, derivatives...this stuff is made as complex as possible with financial jargon rivaling legalese. It is done purposely, to enslave the masses. Just because you stepped a foot outside the matrix and figured it out, does not mean the average very hard working worker will ever figure it out. It's like saying that watching the sun in the sky gave obvious understanding of a heliocentric galaxy, to all the people before Galileo - and berating them for not figuring it out.

The "financial meltdown" was engineered theft by bankers and brokers. It was a theft of real property (thus the foreclosures), but mostly a theft of money created out of thin air, and the debt was offloaded to the working class - to ensure perpetual financial enslavement. Of the "smart" and very lucky workers that have had higher paying jobs, and have saved and have invested: if the US dollar devalues to crap, and/or the stock market or bond markets collapse (which will happen if the financial engineers at the top of the pyramid decide to shake down the rest of the middle class), there will be millions more that will lose it all. God forbid a family member gets cancer from GMO foods, aspartame, and other poisons, as medical bills are the #1 way to financial ruin for those in the middle class.

Please don't give me a knee-jerk reaction to this, but your premise is amazingly incorrect and amazingly naive. Yes, there are some lazy people, but attributing the lack of financial success of almost all of the poor, lower middle, and middle class workers to the notion that "people just didn't help themselves" is a very uninformed opinion - the kind of thing I might expect from an academician that has absolutely lost touch with working people, but has read about them.

Sorry I'm coming off as angry; I'm angry. This is a very unfair characterization of the working people of the world.

Dennis

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

ASIA (9th February 2011), write4change (11th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Dennis,
    I think you are missing the point that Mr. Davis was trying to make. The average working people do work hard for their income, and have mosted of it taxed away in a multitude of direct and indirected ways. If the average person would take the time to understand how the PTB are shaking them down perhaps we would have a Cairo experience forthright. Mr. Davis is not calling the working people stupid, merely uninformed of the way the finance system works and it is in their best interest to understand how big the monetary elephant actually is. I see people using a debt card to buy a $2.00 purchase and I shake my head, knowning that they are just adding to the problem of the financial meltdown.
    Sincerely
    Tuxedo

8. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tuxedo (here)
    Hello Dennis,
    I think you are missing the point that Mr. Davis was trying to make. The average working people do work hard for their income, and have mosted of it taxed away in a multitude of direct and indirected ways. If the average person would take the time to understand how the PTB are shaking them down perhaps we would have a Cairo experience forthright. Mr. Davis is not calling the working people stupid, merely uninformed of the way the finance system works and it is in their best interest to understand how big the monetary elephant actually is. I see people using a debt card to buy a $2.00 purchase and I shake my head, knowning that they are just adding to the problem of the financial meltdown.
    Sincerely
    Tuxedo
    I have a brother-in-law that has an MBA degree, and has worked in mid management for one of the largest banks in the world. When I mentioned something about the Federal Reserve belonging to international bankers and not to the US government, he laughed at me.

I tried several more times to explain it to him, and he just shook his head and said I was mistaken.

Finally, after seeing the movie, "The Secret of Oz", I bought a copy and loaned it to him. I haven't heard back yet.

Now, if someone with a graduate degree in business, a masters degree, and who has worked in bank management for a major bank is having a difficult/impossible time understanding these issues, how in the hell is the average working Joe going to have a chance? I'll bet most of us that know who the Federal Reserve really is found out sideways - like investigating JFK signing Executive Order 11110, not because of our prowess in high finance.

Also, can you explain a derivative? If yes, try it on the manager of a Starbucks, or a nurse, or even a bank teller. Explain the ramifications of abandoning the Glass-Steagall Act? Explain quantitative easing? Explain $23 trillion dollar treasury/Fed theft/giveaway: who made it "legal" and how it was done? How much gold has been stolen, and who took it...

I don't mean to be harsh, it is in people's best interest to understand big finance, but Big Finance is doing everything in their power to hide and obfuscate as much of it as possible. Secondly, they have had us by the throats and by the gonads for a long, long time, and even if 10 million extra Americans had awakened to the methods of the banking cabal, that would not have given us any power to stop them. The last person with the knowledge and the power to do something had a large chunk of his skull shot off in broad daylight in Dallas in '63.

Dennis

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

write4change (11th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Mr. Leahy,

I would never give a knee jerk reaction to you or anyone else, I think communication is far too important to stall a flow of ideas because of a disagreement, yet, I am quite miffed at myself by not expressing my thoughts clearer. I think we might have a bit of a disagreement but not all that you seem to claim. For example, I don’t see anywhere in my post where I wrote that the workers of the world were lazy; and I am terribly sorry my words may have come across to you as if I was suggesting that, because I wasn’t even hinting at that. Nor did I write that poor, and middle income Americans do not have financial success because they are lazy. So please allow me to clarify my thoughts to you.

I agree with you that most people work hard. Many people in lower and middle income salaries often work two or three jobs just to put food on the table for their families; and unfortunately these same very hard working people are often way underpaid, and can be taken advantaged of, as well as not treated fairly. I am only going to talk about Americans, because that is where my first hand experience is.

In my opinion, there are all sorts of responsibilities in life: to oneself, to one’s family, to one’s work, to one’s communities etc. One of the first major struggles, and responsibilities in life is to figure out how to support yourself and your family; and then to do what it necessary to take good care of yourself and your family. Most Americans want to learn about the basics of life to keep them healthy, secure and happy. They learn about nutrition, hygiene, exercise and how to vote etc. But few learn about money and the banking system which is a very integral part of their daily life that can and does determine their freedom, and quality of life. We all know what happens when we choose not to brush and floss our teeth, or take care of other daily hygiene matters… the body weakens and eventually breaks down. So, most people will put energy into understanding the basic necessities of life: shelter, food, water, medicine, friends, work etc. Yet, the majority of people totally ignore the understanding of another basic foundation of life, and that is money.

Obviously, Mr. Leahy, you understand the basics of the monetary system, and a lot more. Yet you appear to be defending the majority of people for not understanding it. And that appears to be where the disagreement is. One thing I know for sure is that most people are pretty smart. So I’m always amazed when people choose to undermine their skills for success by not learning about the manipulation of money, and how that has affected their wealth and lives. Considering how much money controls us all, it is a puzzle to me that people do not seek this information out; and from my observations, not even when the material is freely presented to them. Is this perhaps some emotional and psychological component that has been hypnotized into them?

You seem to think that money is all too complicated for the average person to understand. I disagree. The average person is quite capable of understanding fractional reserve banking, and how our fairly new debt based monetary system directly affects how hard they have to work, and why they don’t get ahead. Yes, I agree that some of it gets very complicated with all the new financial instruments, and creative accounting practices that they have come up with in the last few years; even Warren Buffet admitted he had a hard time understanding what derivatives were at first. But only money 101 is necessary to see through the fraud and protect yourself, and your country. And it would appear that people don’t even want to understand that, let alone talk about it.

I agree with you, the powers that be have done a wonderful job in trying to cover up, the knowledge of money 101; and as you said, among other things, they don’t teach it in school in order to keep the people in the dark, so that the people can be easily stolen from and controlled. There are obstacles in being exposed to this information, but obstacles can be surmounted with will and a desire to overcome. And this is where I say “God helps those who help themselves”. It has been my experience that many Americans want to practice their right not to know concerning money. They are smart enough to learn, they are hard workers, but they cut their own throats in this one area, and I wonder why? And as a result of them choosing their right not to know about the money system, Americans are becoming homeless. It is not their fault for being lied to. It is not their fault for losing everything to a corrupt system. But it is their fault when they choose the right not to know how they were being controlled and manipulated financially.

Money is still a very sensitive topic for many people. Why is it so difficult for people to talk about it? There appears to be a lot of psychological hang ups about money. Some people think money is bad. But money is only bad if it is not used in the way it was designed to be used, as a simple medium of exchange. And, it is my opinion that the people are at fault for money not being used as a simple medium of exchange. That was their civic duty, no matter how the bad guys tried to fool them. I am angry what those in power did to the monetary system. And I understand how hard it is to sometimes get at the truth. But I get frustrated when people don’t even want the truth. Some People appear to want to blame money for the evils in the world, when in reality, they perhaps should be looking at their own choices in refusing to learn or acknowledge the truth about money that could work toward their benefit.

Isn’t it interesting that Atticus said that the way to beat the bad guys was financial. Yet, it was just glossed over by most Avalonians? There are people who are more than willing to give of their free time and knowledge to explain money 101 to people; and yet from my observation of the public, they usually decline the offer. So that is where my saying “God helps those who helps themselves” come in. Not for being lazy workers, for people
    are generally very hard workers, but for not seeking out an answer to a problem that was and is destroying their lives Most Americans are choosing ignorance of what is happening around them concerning the money situation, so how can God help them. They got to take that first step. And sadly people don’t.

My sincere apologies for upsetting you, that was not my attention. I look forward to healthy debate if you are interested.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/8/11

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

ASIA (9th February 2011), K626 (12th February 2011), Wub (10th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by Tuxedo (here)
    Hello Dennis,
    Sincerely
    Tuxedo
    I have a brother-in-law that has an MBA degree, and has worked in mid management for one of the largest banks in the world. When I mentioned something about the Federal Reserve belonging to international bankers and not to the US government, he laughed at me.

I tried several more times to explain it to him, and he just shook his head and said I was mistaken.

Finally, after seeing the movie, "The Secret of Oz", I bought a copy and loaned it to him. I haven't heard back yet.

Now, if someone with a graduate degree in business, a masters degree, and who has worked in bank management for a major bank is having a difficult/impossible time understanding these issues, how in the hell is the average working Joe going to have a chance? I'll bet most of us that know who the Federal Reserve really is found out sideways - like investigating JFK signing Executive Order 11110, not because of our prowess in high finance.

Also, can you explain a derivative? If yes, try it on the manager of a Starbucks, or a nurse, or even a bank teller. Explain the ramifications of abandoning the Glass-Steagall Act? Explain quantitative easing? Explain $23 trillion dollar treasury/Fed theft/giveaway: who made it "legal" and how it was done? How much gold has been stolen, and who took it...

I don't mean to be harsh, it is in people's best interest to understand big finance, but Big Finance is doing everything in their power to hide and obfuscate as much of it as possible. Secondly, they have had us by the throats and by the gonads for a long, long time, and even if 10 million extra Americans had awakened to the methods of the banking cabal, that would not have given us any power to stop them. The last person with the knowledge and the power to do something had a large chunk of his skull shot off in broad daylight in Dallas in '63.

Dennis
    Hello Mr Leahy,

Did you ever try to talk to a doctor about a health benefit that they didn't learn in medical school? Sometimes the more education one has in a specific field the larger their blinders. I can rememeber being on local show one evening, and having some teenagers ask me questions about the money system. I talked to them about it for about twenty minutes, money 101, I call it. They had young open minds and took it all in. When I ran into them a few days later, they said their parents said I didn't know what I was talking about, when they explained to, their very financially successful parents in poliics ,what I had explained to them. Years later, I ran into them after they had received their masters degrees; and when they saw me they said. "Hey, Mr Davis, you were right all along."
    An open mind and interested mind, how refreshing!

I think, sometimes, the more educated a person is, the more embarrassed they get if they have been fooled by the system. But when they start to research it theselves they do understand it. I never go beyond money 101, fractional banking and the debt based currency. When I lay out how that affects people's lives directly, they usually catch on pretty fast if they want to hear the information. So, it hasn't been my experience that the material is too difficult, if one doesn't goes beyond the basics, and overwhelm. I thiink the information it is more of a shock to people, so they go into denial mode. The other thing that is hard for people I find, once they understand how the system works, then they also feel gulity whn ethey realize they are feeding it with their daily activites, so another reason to regress back into denial, I guess.

And as to you brother, no matter what his education or work expereince is, he is your brother, and I think for many of us, family members can sometimes be the most difficult, so it was good you lent him a DVD. Yet that is my frustartion, not only will people not seek out the information, they so easy shut down when it is freely presented.

And so I bring up money wherever I go. I have had my head chopped off a lot! But sometimes the results are very rewarding, especially with younger people.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/8/11

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

anikohu (10th February 2011), ASIA (9th February 2011), K626 (12th February 2011), write4change (9th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Blake,

you said in one of your posts:

Quote Create the energy, then forgive the obligation.
    I think its a brilliant way of explaining a sustainable system in all topics, especially resources and their distribution.

Something about this statement rings so true to a free society that allows free will to dictate its direction and imagination.

I wonder how this would be mathematically represented? surely it would relate to the golden mean.

anyways, I'm reading all the rest of your posts and appreciate more then just these words. Thanks.

15. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OK, I have calmed down now, Mr. Davis. :~)

Thanks for providing the "Money 101" lectures. I'm sure you have educated many.

This statement also shows wisdom: "I think, sometimes, the more educated a person is, the more embarrassed they get if they have been fooled by the system."

Thanks!

Dennis

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Yes Dennis, I agreed with you on many points as well as Mr Davis. I do like the comment that you made above "I think, sometimes, the more educated a person is, the more embarrassed they get if they have been fooled by the system."
    I would like people to start thinking critically, critcal thinking has disappeared in today's society. It is not taught in schools anymore and definately not encourged in society.
    I understand that I have much to learn everyday and that is one of the reasons that I have joined this forum. I just wish people would take a more activity role in their everyday education by reading, researching and understanding (critical thinking) what is going on around them.
    I try to do my part as you did with your Brother-in-law, if I can get one person a month to take the blinders off I feel I am moving in the right direction.
    Sincerely,
    Tuxedo

18. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by firstlook (here)
    Blake,

you said in one of your posts:

Quote Create the energy, then forgive the obligation.
    I think its a brilliant way of explaining a sustainable system in all topics, especially resources and their distribution.

Something about this statement rings so true to a free society that allows free will to dictate its direction and imagination.
    I wonder how this would be mathematically represented? surely it would relate to the golden mean.

anyways, I'm reading all the rest of your posts and appreciate more then just these words. Thanks.

Hello First Look,

Thank you for posting and for your kind words.
    The quote “create the energy and then forgive the obligation” is Jonathan’s quote not mine.

I am not a mathematician; so I would have to spend quite some time mulling over how to mathematicaly represent the above quote. The golden mean, might very well be a good represenation of it, but I am afraid that is beyond my expertise. But I do find the golden mean facinating and beautiful. Are you into mathematics?

If you are or have an interest in it, are you aware of the financial, mathematical formula that Wall Street and the banks enjoyed until it cracked in 2008?.( Dr Li’s financial mathematical formula) A book, printed in 2010 called : “ Babylon’s Banksters”, by Joseph P. Farrell, talks about this formula in the first chapter. You can get the book through interlibrary loan, through your local library. It is a good read, especially if you have interest in the age long conspiracy of the banksters; and how the modern fiat system has a connection to ancient alchemy and modern physics!

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/9/11

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

ASIA (10th February 2011), firstlook (19th February 2011), K626 (12th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your post. I too do not know what Atticus meant by writing, that what was needed to beat the “bad guys was financial. To my knowledge, neither he, nor Mr. Ryan wrote any more on the topic, which both surprised and disappointed me.

I can only guess that since money makes the world spin for those in such “lofty” power, if they were relieved of the power of their money, the playing field would be to our advantage since as so many people have pointed out, “there are more of us then them.” The only other thing, I can think of that he might have meant was that we needed money for a huge global marketing campaign to expose them. So I don’t know what he meant by it; however, in my opinion, how much more constructive it would be if he would be specific and not so vague, or noncommittal about what he shares.
    In my humble opinion, money doesn't make people in power spin. Quite the contrary... the people Atticus/Charles refers to don't need money at all. Power is it's own currency. A client of mine who was a judge once told me that he could drive 200 miles away to a restaurant in the middle of nowhere and still have someone he didn't even know buy his lunch =) My hunch from listening/reading all of the material is that Charles is referring to money as the grease in the wheels. You and I, of course, supply the grease. We do that through the creation of debt (more money) and paying debt with debt (novation). Therefore, he's probably 'saying' we need to cut it all loose on a mass scale, take the pain and then step in and set things right... that would be one way to do it.

Quote I do understand that since 1971 the American monetary system has completely been based on debt. It is unfortunate that the newer American generations were never alive to experience life on a monetary system based on wealth instead of debt. That was a time when a person’s savings was not eaten away by this debt economy we now have that is like a ponzi scheme, that must constantly grow or it will collapse, unlike the previous sound, wealth base monetary system that we had. What I find amazing, when I talk to older Americans, who were in their prime when the American monetary system made the final switch, is that they were not even aware that it happened. So, alas, Hitler’s saying is thrown in our faces once again,” how lucky for rulers that men don’t think”. Yes, the older generation wasn’t even aware that the rug was quietly taken out from under them; and life went on as usual as they adjusted to the changes without question year after year until they all went broke. Having a society disinterested in its monetary system, and expecting others or their elected leaders to watch over the wolves in power, certainly made it easy for the controllers to steal from all of us and now, it is all collapsing. Sadly, I still find few people interested in the monetary system; they just seem to want it fixed without any understanding of their part in allowing it to break.
    Right you are there blake. Part of the solution is figuring out what went wrong in the first place. The division game works well. If you can create two sets of opposing patriots, you can create just about anything you want. One team expects to lose for a while while the other is goading over the spoils of war. Role switch a few years later. Rational dissenters of any weight are removed by whatever means necessary. A game we know all to well.

Quote Your post is very long; and you have written many points that I would like to respond to, but my time is limited to what I can spend on this today so perhaps another day I can post a further response. But I would like to end this post by responding to this point you brought up

“A gold backed currency presented a major problem - scarcity. You cannot grow the money supply if it is based on a resource of somewhat limited supply. This did not fit well into the controllers agenda. They needed to create a system of abundant obligation as a means of control, therefore a well orchestrated system of bankruptcy was instituted (a bankrupt entity cannot use real money – i.e tangible assets, until it is able to pay it’s debts and return to financial sovereignty). The silver lining is that in the process, they instituted the perfect spiritual system that is based wholly on trust (ALL law, conduct, contract and otherwise is based on trust - see Trust Law).”

I agree the bad guys didn’t like the fact that a gold back system strictly limited the amount of money that Congress could spend. Once the gold back system was completely eliminated, the lobbyist knew Congress now had unlimited spending power, and as we all know they went to town spending “our” money recklessly along with “money that just did not exist creating today’s national debt.
    It's not the amount of money that Congress can spend that's important necessarily. It's the leverage the creditor's (of the US international bankruptcy) have over the debtors. We are in the 4th iteration of international bankruptcy, which began with the 1st default in 1789. As of 1929 'debtor' falls on individual citizens after a 3rd default in international bankruptcy (1st = National Govt 1789, 2nd States in 1859 -- 70 years for international bankruptcy) - meaning loss of individual sovereignty. Hence the 'New Deal'. Loss of individual sovereignty and becoming wards of the state (income tax, social security etc); sovereign currency (real money: gold/silver) replaced by money of account (FRNs). The sovereign Republic over-layed by a de facto, military/wartime government system called "Democracy".

Brief summary as I understand it:
    1789 - Revolutionary War Debt - in default. Founding fathers leverage national and state governments as surety for the debt.
    1859 - Civil War. Northern states refuse to pay their equal weight of the debt due to the disproportionate amount of manufacturing and crop income controlled / held by the southern states (among other things). Many provocateurs in prominent positions on the record as instigators at this time. South wants to secede - take their large GDP and run. States now in default as guarantors of the original debt, now much higher with sparse payments and 70 years worth of interest.
    1929 - Crash of 1929, Great Depression, New Deal, IRS, Income Tax, Social Security etc and so on. Individuals now in bankruptcy.

The money isn't "ours". We contracted into the Federal Reserve System via the SS5 document (application for social security) which then grants us a corporation and corresponding EIN. In this system, we have agreed to exchange (re-venue) our private energy in exchange for money of account. That money of account is owned by the Federal Reserve System, which is also why it can be legally taxed, confiscated and 'fixed' as seen fit by a private corporation known as the Federal Reserve. It's all by agreement. The fact that people don't know they agreed to it is hardly the point. Ignorance is no excuse for the 'law'. You see, the choice was and always has been there. We may not like the choices, however they have always been ours to make. That's the little game 'they' like to play.

Quote I believe this is a world of abundance; but illegal laws, and the manipulation of public thought, through lies, marketing and social engineering creates scarcity. Money, as you said is simply a means of exchange. As long as the means of exchange is kept honest, as in a wealth based system based on gold, the value of my work and yours will keep its value and not be inflated away or stolen by those who manipulate the endless laws!

An old Roman senator once said, “the more laws a nation has, the more corrupt it is.” I firmly believe that. Please notice the law making machine Congress has become to the point that it is accepted practice for our “esteem” Congress people to vote on life changing bills that affect our daily lives without ever reading the bill first!
    Money based on tangible assets is easily manipulated based on the supply of the set of resources it's based on. Resources can be hoarded, making it easy for certain individuals to choke the money supply. The supply of money is absolutely crucial, yet the easiest thing to control (or lose control of) in a resource based exchange system. A man's word, or 'trust' is a much more valuable commodity; and certainly more abundant than gold... at least one would hope so. A lot harder to steal as well =)

As referenced above, Congress no longer works for the people. This should seem obvious. The national and state governments lost sovereignty a long time ago. Public officials work for the creditors - the private stockholders in the de facto corporate Democracy.

Quote In your post, part of what you seem to be describing appears to be the “strawman theory” that went around the internet about ten or twelve years ago, and well as the use of “Trusts” to protect one’s assets and businesses. I believe in honest money. Honest money is a simple stable medium to exchange the value of our work or assets for what we seek out, such as services, food etc. If there are a lot of “rules” concerning how that exchange is made, like the strawman system you have described, that opens the door for a lot of fraud. The American founders wrote our fundamental law in literature in the common language of the day so that the average American on the street would understand the law without needing a lawyer to interpret it, One of the ways that the “controllers” keep us controlled is by their miles and miles of rules, regulations, and laws that intentionally put people to sleep, as well as provide the means to cover up all their fraudulent transactions, so the people can be stolen from without being aware of it.

The founders of America defined exactly what a dollar was. It was legally defined in the coinage act back in the 1700s as a silver coin weighing 371.25 grains of fine silver. They defined a dollar with a specific weight to cut down on fraud. Does the American “Federal Reserve Note” that Americans now refer to as a “dollar” come anywhere near that definition of our constitutionally defined dollar that kept the people’s wealth in tact? No, it doesn’t. So why did Americans allow the fraud to happen? I believe, among other reasons, it is because the people were socially engineered into ignoring not only what real money is, but how a sound monetary system was set up to protect their wealth; and that they were kept in the dark, with miles and miles of laws, as this present American monetary system was redesigned, and then handed over to the private bankers.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/6/11.
    No not quite. You don't use a Trust. You are the trust. Everything in bankruptcy is part of the trust. It's in trust because all of the value has been removed -- there's nothing left except trust!. You can't use real money (hence FRNs), you can't own property (hence property tax) and cannot avoid federal/medicare/social security tax -- at least not in the Democracy (public). You are not sovereign - you are bankrupt. Everything else is some reflection of that state. There technically is no fraud, because there is agreement. Silence, ignorance, argument etc. All confer agreement. While I agree that the deck has been heavily stacked against us, there is no excuse that removes one ounce of personal responsibility. Here we are.

The American Founders leveraged our sovereignty on the very debt taken to save it. Unfortunately, we failed to honor that debt - albeit the creditors made damn sure the decision would be hard pressed to go any other way.

Interesting facts:

CONSTITUTOR, civil law. He who promised by a simple pact to pay the debt of another.

The Constitution was a surety issued for the war debts by the national government and guaranteed by the states (all signed). The largest portion of that debt was owed to private French banksters, however a good chunk was supplied by the French monarchy as well.

When certain private 'bankers who had been supporting the monarch refused to give any more loans to the French government in 1788-1789, the French monarchy went bankrupt. These same banking interests created and supported a coup via the French Revolution, leading to the establishment of a French Republic backed by the banking interests who (also) became the new holder of the US debt. My understanding is these 'banking interests' are bloodlines of the Rothschilds (and others) we know and love today.

21. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello All,

I think the following is good information, an dworth mulling over. Perhaps many of you are already familiar with Mr Weir's work?

Sincerely,
    Mr.Davis
    2/10/11

The Road to Roota Theory vs. Secret Investment Pools, CMKX Settlements and Global Settlement Theories
    Bix Weir

For over a year I have been hearing from people who claim to be "invested" in Secret Investment Pools, CMKX Settlements and World Global Settlements. Apparently, years ago these investors gave money to some well connected insiders with the assurance that their small investments would pay off in handsome riches when the Banksters were taken down and we returned to the Gold Standard.

Discounting the "insider information" aspect of this scenario, they all seem like very decent people who are well aware of the evils of fiat money and the control the banking cabal has over our lives.

I was recently sent a recorded conference call that some of these "investors" had to discuss the status of their investments.

You can find that recording here:

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com...-65-673151.mp3

or here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IncyFDTR9MA

Just the other day there was another conference call on the same topic which I have attached below. Clearly, due to the detail and story in this call, these people are all getting the same intel from their sources.

https://www.freeconferencing.com/pla...-17-65-670.mp3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First, let me state that even though they talk about and believe many things that I have laid out in the Road to Roota Analysis, I don't think that these "funds" will ever be realized as windfall profits for these investors. Yes, I do believe that these funds ARE REAL but I think these investors are massively underestimating the consequences that we will encounter when fiat money ENDS...as it surely will.
    The first thing they must understand is that our global markets and economy for the last 40 years has been secretly manipulated by a handful of people...some good and some bad. The abuse of the fiat monetary system was not by chance, done out of greed or even stupidity...it was all by design.

This design was created by a handful of very important Americans...many of which worked for the Federal Reserve starting with Alan Greenspan and his mentor, then Fed Chairman Arthur Burns. This design is the back bone of the Road to Roota Theory which can be found here:

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/190.cfm

The plan in the Road to Roota Theory was to destroy the banking cabal by first massively abusing the US Dollar by cranking up the printing presses beyond anyone's belief all the while using this money to build homes, buildings, factories and infrastructure. Once the world's population begins to finally stop accepting the fiat Dollar the plug will be pulled and all paper assets and debt will be erased in a grand derivative implosion removing the power from the banking cabal once and for all.

This theory is amazingly similar to the scenario painted in this conference call except for two VERY important difference. In the Road to Roota analysis...

1) ALL FORMS OF FIAT ARE DESTROYED... NOT REALLOCATED.

2) THERE IS A DIFFERENT REALLOCATION METHOD...ONE THAT IS MORE FAIR, MORE VIABLE AND DOES NOT REQUIRE THE WORLD TO BUY INTO IT.!

IN A WAY IT IS AN "ORGANIC" METHOD OF RESTARTING OUR MONETARY SYSTEM!

Nobody comes out of this situation better off because they had the inside connections to certain people who were in on the plot all along. The Fed Boston comic "Wishes and Rainbows" and "The Road to Roota Teachers Guide" are VERY clear on this issue with these references in mind:

Wishes and Rainbows: www.bos.frb.org/education/pubs/wishes.pdf

THE ROAD TO ROOTA: www.bos.frb.org/education/pubs/roota.pdf

1) EVERYONE wants a colored flower for themselves but in the end it is Roota (Greenspan) who gets to decide how the colored flowers are allocated. His choice is difficult but he decides to allocate the flower according to age from the oldest to the youngest because it was the most fair way. This can be achieved through the Social Security system accounts and is why Greenspan was put in charge of fixing it in the 1970's. There are no side investors or special people who are allocated more than others.

2) The allocation method aligns with Greenspan's two original charges when he was elected as the head of the Council of Economic Advisers by Gerald Ford...to control the newly unbacked fiat dollar AND TO FIX THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM! He controlled the dollar by rigging the currency and commodity (gold especially) markets with the computer programs he had invented in the 1960's and he's about to fix social security by allocating the United States new Gold backed currency via the Social Security system.

3) The "Road to Roota Teachers Guide" is full of questions on this issue: "What were some of the methods of distribution suggested by the Pebble People?", "Is it a fair system?", "Will the Pebblepeople accept Roota's distribution system?","The Mayor announces that since the colored flowers are so rare and valuable they are going to be used as money"

4) The most important thing that these "investors" are overlooking is that the Implementation of the Gold Standard plan was a very honorable way to both destroy the banking cabal and redistribute the wealth of the world in a more fair and equitable way. There is no room for favorites in either of the Nobel Prize winning economic theories that this plan was based off:

The Golden Rule of Asset Allocation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_rule_savings_rate

The Road to the Golden Age http://www.springerlink.com/content/g175216710577801

Just look at what is written in the sand in the 1982 version of the comic and then in the 2007 version when Roota was trying to figure out how to allocate the flowers in "Wishes and Rainbows". The first has many elements of "The Road to the Golden Age" Theory and the second is clearly 11+9 or 911 symbolic of destroying the "Bad Guys".

THAT IS THE SECRET HELD FOR SO LONG BY ALAN GREENSPAN, STEPHEN DEVAUX, RON PAUL AND ALL THE OTHER GOOD GUYS.

IF these funds are real (which I believe they are in fiat terms) and if these "investors" will be given an unequal portion of the new wealth of the world....then they would become the NEW WEALTHY ELITE and the master plan to reallocate the world's wealth away from a concentrated few will have failed. No. I believe that WE THE PEOPLE will be able to choose how the new Gold backed currency will be allocated within the US and I believe it will be done according to the original plan...according to how much you have paid into the Social Security System. These will be Gold backed dollars and it is the only way WE THE PEOPLE will accept the distribution method.

I'm sorry to all you honest investors expecting payouts and you don't have to believe me but I think you would have been better off investing in real gold and silver coins instead of betting that you will come out of this chaos better than others.

The real interesting part of this entire conversation is that I AGREE with all of it except their final conclusion. The belief that the fiat money that was used and abused by both the Good Guys and the Bad Guys will retain value and be backed by commodities AFTER the global implosion of fiat money does not hold water. There are just too many derivatives, too many "dark pools", too many dollars held by other nations and of course too many counterfeit 100's with factories around the world mass producing which the US Treasury pretends they don't know how to make 100's!

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/261.cfm

Not even Alan Greenspan was sure that the people of the US would agree to his reallocation plan. He had no idea if his social security reallocation plan would work.

This line from page 6 of "The Road to Roota- A Teacher Guide" best sums up the problem with reallocating the new money the way these "investor" seem to think it will...

"WILL THE PEBBLEPEOPLE ACCEPT ROOTA'S DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM? WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN IF THEY DON'T?"

I'd like to suggest to the good people who have "invested" in these funds go take a pole from everyone they know who is NOT invested and ask them this question:

"If you lost everything you currently own in the global financial system in the blink of an eye, would you agree to a reallocation system that benefited some of us who had inside information years ago that this was going to happen?"

I think you know the answer.

The reallocation system must be FAIR to everyone regardless of if they KNEW what was happening or not.

There is ONLY one way this will end...our new form of money cannot be "decided on" by anybody. Gold and Silver are already the money of the United States of America.

Again the Fed Boston Points the way with their publication "Banking Basics":

www.bos.frb.org/education/pubs/banking2.pdf

And, as written in the Fed Boston's releases, the collapse of the global financial system will END all trade between nations for a while so there's no need for "Global Settlements" of fiat currency. All fiat and electronic assets and debts will be washed away in the derivative meltdown. There will be no payouts for investors or nations. This was OUR PLAN all along... to REMOVE those who tried to destroy our great nation.

So WE decide the rules and now it is time to END the game.

Every nation must take care of themselves for a while. You can all do it. China doesn't "need" the US consumer...they have over a billion consumers of their own! Poor nations strangled by debt will now be FREE to create their own vision of the future.

As for the US...time to bring everyone home from every nation around the world. No more wars, no more Globalization, no more devouring the other nations natural resources. It is time to REMEMBER what our founding fathers gave us over 200 years ago.

A FREE REPUBLIC!

For all you "investors" in the COMING GLOBAL MONETARY CHAOS...please don't take my analysis of the end game as as bad thing. Celebrate that our future is very bright...

...it's just going to be bright for EVERYONE!

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir www.RoadtoRoota.com

22. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Jonathan,

It is good to hear from you again. I will begin my reply by defining money as it is now used: money is power. And when I say money makes the world go around, to me it is the same thing as saying power makes the world go around. So we actually agree on this point. I do believe that once a certain amount of money is obtained, collecting more of it is simply a power play. And I agree with you that those who rule the world are into a power trip; they have so much money, that money means something very different to them than it does to the people trying to honestly work hard to provide for their family. How unfortunate that money/power controls the world. It makes for a less loving, and less thoughtful world, where hard working humans are in need, when there is no need for any scarcity in their lives; except for the power games that those who rule the world play. As far as what Atticus meant by financial, I really don’t know. He could have meant coming up with the funding to market a war against corporations, like Monsanto, to break up their monopolies and power bases; or perhaps use the funding to bring hard core criminal charges against the mega corporations that are hurting the people. Or, he could have meant he wanted to deflate the power of the present monetary system, in order to level the economic playing field. Perhaps he wanted to help people become independent of any dishonest monetary system, by teaching them how to stop feeding the vey financial beast that has been enslaving them?

In regards to your thoughts regarding how the money isn’t ours, the bottom line is that Congress did, although not in an up an up fashion, pass the Federal Reserve Act which as you know created the Federal Reserve system. I am sure you must have read, “The Creature from Jekyll Island,” an excellent scholarly work on the money system, and the Federal Reserve, in which the first chapter reads like a suspense novel. The money lords created the Federal Reserve for power. What do you think would have happened to all those bankruptcies you wrote about, if the Federal Reserve was never created?

Did you ever read about the public debates of the American union people, at the local pubs, during the early 1900s about the central bank being forced on Americans? The American people were opposed to it. That is why the Federal Reserve Act had to be passed by Congress in the manner it was passed. I am not saying what you wrote is not correct; but it really doesn’t appear relevant to what is happening today. Like I said in my last post to you, it sounds a lot like the straw man theory, combined with some of the ucc laws. I have read about these bankruptcies years ago, and the perspective of agreeing to contracts unknowing. I personally think, unless one is studying this for a specific purpose, it is quite impractical in the real world, and for me that means it is a waste of time, especially considering how the monetary system is coming down. There appears to be true laws; and then laws that are made up to confuse the people. It is good to understand the difference.

About fifteen of twenty years ago, there were a lot of people playing with the ucc laws who challenged the governments and the courts, under these principles you seem to be bringing up, who ended up in jail. It is fine to study this but be careful thinking about putting it into practice…… that is if I understand you correctly; and I think I do. Lawyers love looking for loop holes. I love looking at the truth, and doing what is right. There are certain old sayings that bear remembering, and one of them is: " the more laws, the more corrupt the system". You are talking about a lot of twisted laws here.

You write that: “Money based on tangible assets is easily manipulated based on the supply of the set of resources it's based on.”

Well, that can be true to a degree, like when the hunt brothers cornered the silver market. However, I don’t believe in a debt based system, because it can be manipulated exponentially to infinity as we are seeing today; which is good for the rulers of the world, and very bad for the real producers of the world, ordinary people.

As far as you believing honesty being more valuable than gold, I believe that is true with friendship, but in practical trade, I believe that is wishful thinking. Perhaps you are unfamiliar or unrealistic concerning basic human nature? Human nature is not innocent by default. Do you not believe in the saying: “that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely”? I think a gold based system helps keep people, who want to rule the world, more honest by taking away their opportunity to inflate money to infinity, and then manipulate fraudulent, financial instruments to their benefit, at the expense of everyday, hard working people. Exactly how many honest politicians have you met?

Jonathan, I believe the bottom line is that the People have the last say, they just don’t know it. Have you ever heard of Jury Nullification? If you have then you will understand that no matter the law, or the agreement, brought to trial, the jury can both judge the facts and the law. So in reality, the people continue to hold all the power to overrule all bad law, or laws that they consider not right or fair. They just don’t know it. Jury Nullification has its roots deep in English law that the colonial Americans well understood, but which has been edited out of the modern American’s general body of knowledge.

I believe it is more practical to study the core foundational philosophy of American law, that all other American law must be based on, rather then anything you have written in this post to me. If Americans understood American Law 101, then all the zillions of laws out there can be easily stripped of their power by the people.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/10/11

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Hello to you again as well Mr. Davis. Thank you for taking the time to respond thoroughly. I do appreciate the opportunity to discuss these matters with you and also agree that this is one of the MOST (if not THE most) fundamental subjects to have some grasp of (and I'm not really talking about money).

I have the disadvantage of being a relatively poor to average communicator - especially in terms of inflection/tone in written form. I have always had tremendous angst over the fact that I can't transmit precisely what is in my heart and mind to another individual in the way I am experiencing it. It seems to take 2 lifetimes to create a written response to some level of satisfaction. So bear with me =) I can assure you that I'm mild mannered, hopeful and kind - I hope that comes across, as it is certainly intended.

Hello Jonathan,

It is good to hear from you again. I will begin my reply by defining money as it is now used: money is power. And when I say money makes the world go around, to me it is the same thing as saying power makes the world go around. So we actually agree on this point. I do believe that once a certain amount of money is obtained, collecting more of it is simply a power play. And I agree with you that those who rule the world are into a power trip; they have so much money, that money means something very different to them than it does to the people trying to honestly work hard to provide for their family. How unfortunate that money/power controls the world. It makes for a less loving, and less thoughtful world, where hard working humans are in need, when there is no need for any scarcity in their lives; except for the power games that those who rule the world play. As far as what Atticus meant by financial, I really don’t know. He could have meant coming up with the funding to market a war against corporations, like Monsanto, to break up their monopolies and power bases; or perhaps use the funding to bring hard core criminal charges against the mega corporations that are hurting the people. Or, he could have meant he wanted to deflate the power of the present monetary system, in order to level the economic playing field. Perhaps he wanted to help people become independent of any dishonest monetary system, by teaching them how to stop feeding the vey financial beast that has been enslaving them?
    This actually wasn't what I meant. I'll try to bring more clarity. I do not believe that money is power - at least not by my definition of power. Quite the opposite really. He who requires more demonstrates the greatest lack. I define money as a symbol of human energy in both a literal way (in our current system) and in a metaphorical way (universal terms). As such, I bring no particular context to it other than what use I may have for it. In other words, I do not believe money is good or evil. In fact I'm not a believer in good and evil to start with. There is that which serves the self, that which serves another and all means and levels of context, interpretation, imbalance, resistance and blockage to go along with it.

I also do not necessarily believe that some curtained menace is on a power trip. To be honest, I just don't know that. I know what I see, what I think I see, what I hear and then what I think I hear. Which is to say there are some things I have experienced personally, some not, then a good deal I have deduced / intuited from there. While I will agree something is there, I don't presume to know why or what it's means and motivations are.

What I meant to convey in my previous post is that power is a currency all it's own. Power doesn't need money nor IS it money. Most would probably agree the only real power is that which is living, can create, heals, loves and forgives - all with no expectation of return. However, the force I'm talking about is more aptly described as idolic empowerment (if I may create a new term here)... which is the power and authority one imbues to another for purposes of self preservation or gain (fear or greed), regardless of whether any real power and authority exists in the other to begin with. More aptly put, dis-empowerment of self for some perceived advantage. You give them power. The power isn't inherent. The currency is the energy you provide.

Hence, power and money do not control the world. Dis-empowered selves fail to control themselves. It's less loving and less thoughtful precisely because we are less loving and less thoughtful. It is scarce because we see scarcity and lack within ourselves, then reflect it back into the world.

The only way to beat the money system wholly and completely (if this is the goal), is to discontinue it's use, not substitute it for something else. As said earlier, what we do with money is a metaphor -- a cause and effect of who we are as individuals and communities. That being true, the design, no matter how simple or glorious, is meaningless at the end of the day. To skip down in your reply a bit... trust is ALL you have. If you don't have that as a people, gold and silver sure as heck won't make a difference. You're doomed to fail regardless. You can't design corruption out of a system because we're too slick for our own good! Anything you can create, you can create your way out of. I'm not advocating blindness - inherent to integrity is the resolve to nurture it. I'm advocating equal responsibility.

Quote In regards to your thoughts regarding how the money isn’t ours, the bottom line is that Congress did, although not in an up an up fashion, pass the Federal Reserve Act which as you know created the Federal Reserve system. I am sure you must have read, “The Creature from Jekyll Island,” an excellent scholarly work on the money system, and the Federal Reserve, in which the first chapter reads like a suspense novel. The money lords created the Federal Reserve for power. What do you think would have happened to all those bankruptcies you wrote about, if the Federal Reserve was never created?
    The Federal Reserve was created DUE to the fact that the people of the United States defaulted on the debt. The Federal Reserve is a result, not a cause. Let's look at what happens in bankruptcy: 1) the party in question is insolvent and therefore deemed unfit to govern it's own affairs, 2) a trustee is appointed to take responsibility, 3) all value is removed (Real money, real property) in order to cover that which can be covered, and 4) the party is then indentured to the creditors for remainder of the debt (unless we're talking fiat bankruptcy, in which case the remainder is reorganized or set-off). This indenture, in the case of international bankruptcy, is 70 years. Meaning, you serve the interests of the creditors until which time the debt can be paid. In the case of the USA, our national 'machine' kicked into an imperialistic gear to serve the interests of our new masters, as we were/are indentured to do so.

Quote Did you ever read about the public debates of the American union people, at the local pubs, during the early 1900s about the central bank being forced on Americans? The American people were opposed to it. That is why the Federal Reserve Act had to be passed by Congress in the manner it was passed. I am not saying what you wrote is not correct; but it really doesn’t appear relevant to what is happening today. Like I said in my last post to you, it sounds a lot like the straw man theory, combined with some of the ucc laws. I have read about these bankruptcies years ago, and the perspective of agreeing to contracts unknowing. I personally think, unless one is studying this for a specific purpose, it is quite impractical in the real world, and for me that means it is a waste of time, especially considering how the monetary system is coming down. There appears to be true laws; and then laws that are made up to confuse the people. It is good to understand the difference.
    Laws are dead things for dead people... not coincidentally, laws are even written in past or future tense (not in the NOW). This was the lesson of the transition from Old to New testament in the Bible. Contracts and trust are living things governed by living people.

What I have gleaned from the study of law -- law, as a dead contract, requires agreement to en-liven it. Agreement can be construed in any number of ways. Enforcement requires evidence and jurisdiction, neither of which can be explicitly proven, and still further requires agreement. Once you get passed that, Law (man's law) is nothing more than cubicles and revenue substantiated by man's own unwillingness to take responsibility for himself.

Learning specifically how we got into this mess, in my opinion, is absolute central to figuring out how to get out of it. Further, HOW we got into it then is no different than how we continue to get into it now. The fact that the public believed the central bank was being forced upon us has no relevance other than it's demonstration of how little the public knows and/or is told. They also believe the Patriot Act was forced upon us as a result of Muslim terrorists, not realizing of course that it made the use of gold and silver as payment in the public a federal offense. Yes, you can go to jail for paying with gold/silver currency.

Quote About fifteen of twenty years ago, there were a lot of people playing with the ucc laws who challenged the governments and the courts, under these principles you seem to be bringing up, who ended up in jail. It is fine to study this but be careful thinking about putting it into practice…… that is if I understand you correctly; and I think I do. Lawyers love looking for loop holes. I love looking at the truth, and doing what is right. There are certain old sayings that bear remembering, and one of them is: " the more laws, the more corrupt the system". You are talking about a lot of twisted laws here.
    I sense you want to pigeon-hole my responses with some previous experience you have had. I am aware of the 'Patriot Movement', which was largely combatant in nature and erroneous in philosophy. Their mistakes seem largely to have been with regard to 'right', man's law (dead law), the practice of the strawman theory (perfectly valid theory, however erroneously applied) and what they believed a dead piece of paper (Constitution) granted them. Very important work as it paved the road to many great avenues of research (to date). I appreciate your concern, however what does this have to do with anything? If there is something on the merits you would like to discuss in particular, let's do that instead of this. No offense intended.

Quote You write that: “Money based on tangible assets is easily manipulated based on the supply of the set of resources it's based on.”

Well, that can be true to a degree, like when the hunt brothers cornered the silver market. However, I don’t believe in a debt based system, because it can be manipulated exponentially to infinity as we are seeing today; which is good for the rulers of the world, and very bad for the real producers of the world, ordinary people.

As far as you believing honesty being more valuable than gold, I believe that is true with friendship, but in practical trade, I believe that is wishful thinking. Perhaps you are unfamiliar or unrealistic concerning basic human nature? Human nature is not innocent by default. Do you not believe in the saying: “that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely”? I think a gold based system helps keep people, who want to rule the world, more honest by taking away their opportunity to inflate money to infinity, and then manipulate fraudulent, financial instruments to their benefit, at the expense of everyday, hard working people. Exactly how many honest politicians have you met?
    Do you really believe that the litmus test for human nature is the standard of measure implemented by the very powers you seem to abhor? Do you believe tearing down a few walls, only to replace them with walls seemingly more acceptable to your conditioned sensibilities is a solution? I can't see it that way my friend. Walls ARE the problem. And power doesn't corrupt. Fear corrupts. The less we love, the more fear we breed. Politicians are dishonest because they fear... perhaps more than anyone else. Based on the information we read every day, I think I can see why.

We don't have a money problem - that's just symbolic of a much deeper problem. We are scalp deep in a global identity crisis... we don't know who or what the hell we are! All most know deep down is that they lead an absolute pointless existence serving a thankless and thoughtless master, only to end up permanently dead in the end. From the purview of our standard channels of information, we're cold tits on a 3-legged boar. Devoid of anything greater than that which we can accumulate in a 2000sqft house. We are duped into believing we have no value! This state of being is no measure of human potential.

Let's not down play wishful thinking We need a renaissance of wishful thinking forged with the will, resolve and spirit to move mountains. That's what this time in our history is about, if we can stomach the loss of our manufactured images. Human nature is precisely what we make of it - it is what we are right here and now.

Quote Jonathan, I believe the bottom line is that the People have the last say, they just don’t know it. Have you ever heard of Jury Nullification? If you have then you will understand that no matter the law, or the agreement, brought to trial, the jury can both judge the facts and the law. So in reality, the people continue to hold all the power to overrule all bad law, or laws that they consider not right or fair. They just don’t know it. Jury Nullification has its roots deep in English law that the colonial Americans well understood, but which has been edited out of the modern American’s general body of knowledge.
    We always have had it. The current money system is no different... in fact it's that way by design. You and I are the creators, yet we create for the few, not for the whole.

Quote I believe it is more practical to study the core foundational philosophy of American law, that all other American law must be based on, rather then anything you have written in this post to me. If Americans understood American Law 101, then all the zillions of laws out there can be easily stripped of their power by the people.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/10/11
    I'm sorry - I cannot not disagree more my friend. We need communities, not governments. Sovereign individuals support the integrity and trust of their communities by embodying the highest principles love and responsible service -- guiding by example of what to do, not who to blame. Sovereign communities support sovereign people. Trust.

Laws are the tools of governments and hierarchies -- presuming the sovereignty of a few over the many. We gotta let that go. Time for something different.

In my opinion, if you want to study the fostering of community - look to the American Indians prior to the introduction of our Laws. Communities built on living trust and understanding, kinship, freedom, and spiritual responsibility. Apply that to a modern context and we just might have something.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Jonathon; 11th February 2011 at 09:18.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

25. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Jonathan,

You are welcome. I enjoy reading other people’s perspectives and ideas. I am not an individual who looks for an argument, just a broader perspective; therefore, I try first to see where I agree with someone, and then go on from there. You touched on many points, from the philosophical to the mundane; and yes, I agree with you, we do hold very different points of view. And yet, there is also much I think we do agree on.

I think, and please correct me if I am wrong, that you believe in personal responsibility and in doing the right thing, You believe in small communities, such as the Indian tribes of old where there is value in everyone, and people work as a group to care and meet everyone’s needs. You believe that an individual can give up personal power to another, in trust that the other person will do what is in your best interest. You think there is great potential in human nature, and it is being blocked by today’s societal structure of hierarchies and man made laws. You believe in personal agreements, and contracts to be carried out on a person’s word. You want the community that you are part of to be based on “Trust”.

If the above is a correct interpretation of some of your remarks in your last post, than I agree that all that is good and wonderful.

You wrote that money is not the problem, that the issue is much deeper than that. I agree the problem of the world is not money; it is human nature. Specifically it is the power and greed mixed with the dual polarity of good and evil in us all which is the problem. However, money is the overt presenting symptom. America has homeless people, people who are losing their jobs, and their pensions. There are too many Americans not being able to afford a doctor, a lawyer, food or medicine, while being forced into making decisions, or taking action based on the capital (financial) control of their choices.

When someone slits their wrist to attempt suicide, the bleeding must be stopped, before anything else is considered. The medical people are not going to inquire immediately, “what happened in your childhood to force you to deal with stress, or whatever the cause was by this attempted suicide. Of course, getting to the root of the problem of why the individual slit their wrists is going to be necessary; but first, let’s stop the bleeding so the patient doesn’t die. We will get him into therapy later.

Observing people in their daily lives, both individuals, and groups, such as governments, the overt issue behind much of their issues, and decisions appear to be money, or a money related issue. So I conclude that the current presenting problem for humans is money. Money issues can be traced to many of the hard core reasons for why humans do what they do or don’t do. So, yes, it would be interesting to get into a philosophical/sociological/ psychological, or legal history discussion as to the real root cause of the world’s problems; but first we must stop the bleeding before the patient dies. I love a spiritual debate, but I am a practical individual. I take concrete action first. And from my studies, and observation, had Americans understood how their monetary system was changing over the past hundred years or even the past forty years, I am quite confident that the people, and not the international banksters, would hold more of their own personal wealth, and not be in the pickle they are in now. So the first step in stopping the patient from dying, in my opinion, is having every American understand how fiat money works, and how fractional banking works, and how these two man made entities are bleeding Americans and the world to death. I believe appropriate, basic monetary knowledge will stop the bleeding. Then maybe we can start looking at the deeper issues that allows a small group of people to want to rip off the masses. The right knowledge is power. I don’t see how people getting immersed with your perspective on supposedly long ago bankruptcies, supposedly indebting us to new “masters” will help people keep their homes, and their hard earned, or inherited wealth. Furthermore, it is difficult to follow your train of thought on these bankruptcies. I am hardly an expert on the matter; however, I have read about various bankruptcies concerning the USA. Such as tales, true or not, that we never won the American Revolution, and are still making cash payments to England. I don’t think that is true, but much has been written about it. You also write about international bankruptcies lasting seventy years. So I am confused as to what bankruptcy you are referring to? Was it when the Federal Reserve took over in 1913 or 1916, I can’t remember the exact date? But it has been more than seventy years since then? Or, are you referring to the time of the New Deal, when the nation supposedly went into receivership? But that too has been more than seventy years. Or are you talking about a different bankruptcy? When writing about theories, or understandings, it would be helpful if you were more specific so the reader doesn’t have to guess what you are referring to. Yet, even if you were to pinpoint what you were talking about, I would have to ask what practical application does it have in helping people avoid getting ripped off from the fraudulent monetary system of today? How does that type of information help stop the acute monetary bleeding that is happening as I write this? Plus, since I am not aware of your source, I have no grain of salt to maneuver to see if what you are saying is correct or not?

In my opinion, one of, if not the top scholars on the American monetary system is Dr. Edwin Vieira. He wrote a tome of a book called, “Pieces of Eight” Which is a very detailed book about the American Monetary system. He sat in the library of Congress pulling out old diaries, court records and decisions, and a host of other literature that no one ever looked for decades and perhaps centuries. And by doing so pulled together the most complete and accurate monetary history of this country ever done through first hand, deep research, of the original records. Dr. Vieira has a PhD. in Chemistry from Harvard University, and also got his law degree from Harvard University, specializing in Constitutional law. I have met the man several times over the past decade and am most impressed with him. He also wrote another book for the layman called, “Crash Maker, A Federal Affair. It contains similar material as “Pieces of Eight”, but in novel format making such intense material more palatable for the general reader in hopes that Americans can gain insight at how their monetary system is ripping them all off! Dr. Vieira has been sounding the monetary alarm for years now. I don’t hear too much form him any more. Perhaps he has given up sounding the alarm because what he warned was going to happen is now happening? Who are your sources?

You write that laws are dead thing for dead people; then why do you reference them so much and spend so much energy writing to me about them? In doing so, are you helping stop the monetary bleeding for anyone? The more laws our legislatures pass the more twisted and corrupt the government and people in power become. Simple and few laws make it easy for all people to both follow the law, and to observe any the fraud happening by those in charge, thereby stopping the fraud before the public is hurt by it. It would be a wonderful if all people were good and honest all of the time; but that is not the nature of humans. We all are subject to having different degrees of good and evil in us. Simple, just laws, help us all walk the straight and narrow, while spotting more easily those who are greedier and more power based than most of us. Even the bible provided laws to follow, in attempting, not to control us but to teach us how to interact with each other so that there could be more peace and respect among this diverse group of beings.

You write, “You can't design corruption out of a system because we're too slick for our own good!” I agree. The prologue to the Bill of Rights states that these rights were being added to the Constitution to put further “RESTRAINTS the GOVERNEMENT”. The founders tried to restrain corruption in the government, but it is an impossible task unless the PEOPLE watch the hen house. The Constitution is only a piece a paper. Unless Americans defend that piece of paper, and not close their eyes to it, while allowing Wall Street, Mega Corporations and the Banksters to help the Politian twist or ignore completely the meaning of the Constitution’s black and white wording, then, it and the People become powerless. In the end, it’s all about morality and civic responsibility. I am quire sure that the majority of Americans, both regular citizens and those who work in the government, including politicians, teachers, and the police, would flunk a test on both the United States Constitution, and their own individual state constitution. As a result of this lack of knowledge, and a lack of civic responsibility, the Constitution has not been used to protect the People’s basic rights, or the People’s money. We can blame the crooks, but in reality we must blame ourselves for allowing our ignorance and the passing of that ignorance onto our children. If Americans want to stop the bleeding, they need to understand Constitutional principles 101, and money 101. Other than that, in my opinion, you are just overwhelming people with teethless facts, and perspectives instead of giving people the information they need to help individuals extricate themselves from this financial massacre we all are experiencing today.

You appear to define money as what it was originally meant for, as a simple medium of exchange for goods and services; some people refer to it as an “energy exchange”. And wouldn’t it be a wonderful world if money was just that, instead of being used to control people? Wouldn’t it be wonderful if money could reflect an accurate value of our real work, instead of manipulating the value of our work, and assets, according to those who control the money supply? When you wrote, “He who requires more demonstrates the greatest lack,” I agree with you on that on several levels. But to keep it on a financial level, which this thread is about, that could describe people who live beyond their means, who will have to pay the piper one day: whether it is a new car, a bigger house, or an extra piece of pie that they require more of. Or, it could refer to those who waste much: be it food, time, money, friendships. In this case, the old saying “waste not, want not comes to mind. All those actions of wanting more, or wasting, does indeed, in my opinion, make people weaker because eventually they will lack life’s basic necessities, including health, by over eating.
    You write that you don’t believe in evil; and that instead, you have narrowed down people’s actions of good and evil down to “service to self” or “service to others,”. I understand those are popular buzz words, but I think they are very deceiving; and contributes to the dumbing of America by limiting people’s choice of language to more accurately describe an action. For example, I think it is okay to be “of service to self” as long as it is balanced out with “service to others”. I believe it is okay to be selfish once in a while. I believe sometimes being selfish helps me be a stronger and more loving person. Have you ever seen a young parent loose their temper, and get short with their children? Usually it is because these parents have not had a minute to themselves, and are emotionally drained, and physically exhausted. How can an emotionally drained, and physically exhausted parent keep an even temper with needy children? Sometimes, with this modern crazy schedule that society imposes on them, they haven’t had a minute to themselves in a year or more. So if Mom or Dad decides to take a few hours to themselves, and be “selfish” enough to meet their own needs, then those parents are going to be charged up to respond better to their children. Parents, especially mothers, need regular mini vacations from their children for simple mental health. So when a Mom or Dad takes a time off to read, take a bath, go to the movies, or have friends over, and be totally selfish for some of the time in order to take care of THEIR OWN NEEDS, do you consider that “service to self?
    It is difficult to have a meaningful conversation when words aren’t defined, as any good lawyer knows! How does “service to self” go along with the “say no” movement? I believe it is healthy to sometimes say: “No, I can’t help you today just because I need time away from people, or I need to tend my own garden.” In order to achieve balance, I believe, you first must make yourself strong, not by stepping all over people, but by focusing on your needs first. Then, by making yourself stronger, you probably will have a better balance in your life; then you will be in a stronger position, not only to focus on, but actually meet the needs of your family in a healthy way.
    And what about the meaning of “service to others” when I am only willing to give ten percent, and maybe sometimes a little more if necessary, of my time, energy, talents, and money to my communities; while keeping the lions share of what I work hard for, including my time and my talents for myself. If I was totally “service to others”, than I would be giving all of me to others, and that sound cult like, which, I believe is destructive. So how do you define “service to self” and “service to others”? Language is so rich, why limit it? Is limiting language not that a form of control?
    You write you do not believe in evil. I do. I see the results of it everyday when the poverty level in America rises; and good, hard working people are forced into tent cities, while America has thousands and thousands of empty houses.
    I define evil as being purposely destructive. An animal may kill for food, but that is not evil. Nor is it evil for a human to hunt for food that their family needs. But I believe road kill, or to torture any animal or any human, especially for one’s amusement is beyond sick, it is pure evil. A serial killer, who loves to torture people to death, is evil. People who get pleasure in destroying what is of bond a fide value to another, is evil. So, I have to ask, would you describe, tossing a puppy dog off a cliff, to its death, for simple amusement, as just, “service to self? If you do, I think you are contributing to people wearing blinders by not seeing the broader picture of the continuum of evil that exists in humans. How about the burning of humans in concentration camps? Is that also labeled “service to self? Language is a beautiful thing, It helps us defines the various shades and hues in more detail, to help us better understand another’s perspective, or what actually is happening. Do you really want to limit the vast array of the continuum of descriptive language to, either or? Doesn’t that appear to be just one more way to control the average person’s perception of what is really is going on, perhaps a more subtle version, but still a very damaging version of mind control? Is such narrow use of language inhibiting people ability to think for themselves? I believe people would be wise to stay away from “buzz words” such as “service to self”, and “service to others”, but that is just my humble opinion.
    You write, “only real power is that which is living, can create, heals, loves and forgives - all with no expectation of return.” Well, I say, play with evil, and there will a high expectation of a return to pay in blood. Borrow from the bank, and they will attempt to get you in perpetual debt. There is “loving power”, but there is also “evil power”. If there were only “loving power,” then why are there so many homeless people, and people without adequate food or medicine ? I believe in the” power of love”, but I wonder why humans don’t choose it as their every day expression of power? If the “power of love” makes the world go around, why are we in a state of perpetual war? Evil perpetuates its power by collecting all the marbles, all the money, all the assets, and all the positions of control. That makes its easy to control the masses. Everyone needs food and water to live, so why are the “power that be” trying to control…. the food and water supply? Why are there people who want to control our time, our thoughts, our work, our knowledge, our money, and our children? Why do they want to control the media? Is all this control, based on the “power of love?” If not, what power is it based on?
    Now Obama wants to give censored free wireless to the country. You can all have free wireless internet, as long as you accept the censoring of certain broadcasts like perhaps Alex Jones, or even Project Avalon. Is that the “power of love” that you are talking about, Jonathan? Will chipping us, so we can buy food or get water, is that an example of the “power of love” When you deprive someone of something they need to stay alive, is that not the same as murder? I believe in the power of love but so far, in my opinion, it looks like the People have allowed the “power of evil” to rule their lives.
    One of our members in a post yesterday wrote something like: just get in the habit of doing a stranger a favor everyday, just out of habit, whatever you can reasonably do. I took it to means like doing random acts of kindness. And that is something I strive to do, not just for strangers but for those I love as well. But I don’t see too many people doing that. To me that is an example of the power of love. The reality is, there is enough fiat money floating around to provide every American with a decent, safe and beautiful home. There is no financial reason why anyone should be losing their home, or be homeless in this country. But those with the old money off deep vaults, and long lineage aren’t doing very much about it. Ever ask yourself why? There need not be scarcity. However, the old money lords engineer scarcity daily, beginning with the basic needs of the masses, simply to have power over the masses. And how loving is that, Jonathan?

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/13/11

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Hello Mr. Davis. Wanted to jump in real quick to thank you for your response. Much to respond to and I will in good time. Probably won't get it all out today, however should have it done in a few days or less. This response is going to take me a while.

27. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    Hello Mr. Davis. Wanted to jump in real quick to thank you for your response. Much to respond to and I will in good time. Probably won't get it all out today, however should have it done in a few days or less. This response is going to take me a while.
    Hello Jonathan,

Looking forward to your response, but I think we should both challnege ourselves to give much shorter responses.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/13/11

28. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Hello Jonathan,

Looking forward to your response, but I think we should both challnege ourselves to give much shorter responses.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/13/11
    That's going to be harder than you know LOL =)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast