1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Financial

Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    Quote Posted by blake (here)

Hello Jonathan,

Looking forward to your response, but I think we should both challnege ourselves to give much shorter responses.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/13/11
    That's going to be harder than you know LOL =)
    There are some well thought out posts here

Mine is simple, short and sweet ... in fact so short I will link to another thread for 2 interesting articals regarding the IMF, China and world reserve currency.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...952#post136952

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Hello Jonathan,

You are welcome. I enjoy reading other people’s perspectives and ideas. I am not an individual who looks for an argument, just a broader perspective; therefore, I try first to see where I agree with someone, and then go on from there. You touched on many points, from the philosophical to the mundane; and yes, I agree with you, we do hold very different points of view. And yet, there is also much I think we do agree on.

I think, and please correct me if I am wrong, that you believe in personal responsibility and in doing the right thing, You believe in small communities, such as the Indian tribes of old where there is value in everyone, and people work as a group to care and meet everyone’s needs. You believe that an individual can give up personal power to another, in trust that the other person will do what is in your best interest. You think there is great potential in human nature, and it is being blocked by today’s societal structure of hierarchies and man made laws. You believe in personal agreements, and contracts to be carried out on a person’s word. You want the community that you are part of to be based on “Trust”.

If the above is a correct interpretation of some of your remarks in your last post, than I agree that all that is good and wonderful.
    My apologies for being mundane =P

I do absolutely believe in personal responsibility. That’s the very keystone of any sustainable civilization. Yet, look at how difficult that has become. That’s the definitive piece of evidence that we are in for big trouble. Deferral of responsibility for health to doctors, relationships to lawyers and law enforcement, communities to fences and laws, nations to governments, nutrition to convenience peddlers etc. All in exchange for green bills so that we can sweep it all under the rug or leave it for someone else to do. Well, someone else did it alright. The silver lining may be the shedding of the old system… time will tell.

I don’t believe anyone ever has to give up personal power to another (see 1st paragraph). People have to empower one another in living relationship. Trust is like faith – it doesn’t sit around waiting for another day. Faith lives, breathes and participates. Trust is active, not passive by my definition. And yes, I believe when an individual or group of individuals lose their identity, all else is soon to be lost. Sitting ducks comes to mind. It would be hard to deny that this isn’t the very reason why, once we successfully topple a country (EG: Iraq), the first thing we do is destroy the culture and any evidence of it (past and present).

Quote You wrote that money is not the problem, that the issue is much deeper than that. I agree the problem of the world is not money; it is human nature. Specifically it is the power and greed mixed with the dual polarity of good and evil in us all which is the problem. However, money is the overt presenting symptom. America has homeless people, people who are losing their jobs, and their pensions. There are too many Americans not being able to afford a doctor, a lawyer, food or medicine, while being forced into making decisions, or taking action based on the capital (financial) control of their choices.

When someone slits their wrist to attempt suicide, the bleeding must be stopped, before anything else is considered. The medical people are not going to inquire immediately, “what happened in your childhood to force you to deal with stress, or whatever the cause was by this attempted suicide. Of course, getting to the root of the problem of why the individual slit their wrists is going to be necessary; but first, let’s stop the bleeding so the patient doesn’t die. We will get him into therapy later.

Observing people in their daily lives, both individuals, and groups, such as governments, the overt issue behind much of their issues, and decisions appear to be money, or a money related issue. So I conclude that the current presenting problem for humans is money. Money issues can be traced to many of the hard core reasons for why humans do what they do or don’t do. So, yes, it would be interesting to get into a philosophical/sociological/ psychological, or legal history discussion as to the real root cause of the world’s problems; but first we must stop the bleeding before the patient dies. I love a spiritual debate, but I am a practical individual. I take concrete action first. And from my studies, and observation, had Americans understood how their monetary system was changing over the past hundred years or even the past forty years, I am quite confident that the people, and not the international banksters, would hold more of their own personal wealth, and not be in the pickle they are in now. So the first step in stopping the patient from dying, in my opinion, is having every American understand how fiat money works, and how fractional banking works, and how these two man made entities are bleeding Americans and the world to death. I believe appropriate, basic monetary knowledge will stop the bleeding. Then maybe we can start looking at the deeper issues that allows a small group of people to want to rip off the masses. The right knowledge is power. I don’t see how people getting immersed with your perspective on supposedly long ago bankruptcies, supposedly indebting us to new “masters” will help people keep their homes, and their hard earned, or inherited wealth. Furthermore, it is difficult to follow your train of thought on these bankruptcies. I am hardly an expert on the matter; however, I have read about various bankruptcies concerning the USA. Such as tales, true or not, that we never won the American Revolution, and are still making cash payments to England. I don’t think that is true, but much has been written about it. You also write about international bankruptcies lasting seventy years. So I am confused as to what bankruptcy you are referring to? Was it when the Federal Reserve took over in 1913 or 1916, I can’t remember the exact date? But it has been more than seventy years since then? Or, are you referring to the time of the New Deal, when the nation supposedly went into receivership? But that too has been more than seventy years. Or are you talking about a different bankruptcy? When writing about theories, or understandings, it would be helpful if you were more specific so the reader doesn’t have to guess what you are referring to. Yet, even if you were to pinpoint what you were talking about, I would have to ask what practical application does it have in helping people avoid getting ripped off from the fraudulent monetary system of today? How does that type of information help stop the acute monetary bleeding that is happening as I write this? Plus, since I am not aware of your source, I have no grain of salt to maneuver to see if what you are saying is correct or not?
    You made a request to attempt to shorten responses, so I will do my best here. Do you believe that people who smoke are unaware that it is bad for them and likely to kill them? Do you believe that the epidemic of obesity in the US is due to lack of knowledge that fast food and soda is bad for them? That sitting for 6 hours per day in front of the TV instead of going for a 20-minute walk is due to some knowledge deficit? I deal with answers to these kinds of questions every day. You know what the answer really is? People DO know, but they REFUSE responsibility. They literally believe that these things make life worth living and would rather die a horrible death than to be without them or even to decrease the activity by some small amount. The only explanation I have ever been able to come up with for this ‘psychosis’ (if you will) is chronic self-loathing… they are self-medicating. Why do people self-medicate? They are in pain. Why? They are lost at sea. They have no identity. They don’t know who and what they are at any level deeper than the paradigm they see, which they have absolutely no stake in. From a financial stand point it is no different – people running up credit cards they refuse to pay off, buying cars and homes they cannot afford and any other form of chronic material gratification. Why??? There is a hole they cannot fill. They know something is wrong. When the answer isn’t apparent, they turn the finger toward themselves. This is why money isn’t the problem. Have you ever read about the many lotto winners whose lives were completely ruined? Movie stars, rock stars etc and so on. They found out real quick that money wasn’t the problem once they got a pile of it. I’m sure they were happy for a while… before they turned on themselves. Why? My opinion: lack of identity leading to disempowerment, self-loathing and the eventual turn-in on the self. In my opinion, THAT is the bleeding and no amount of financial education is going to fix it. Further I think it’s a mistake to separate the spiritual from the physical… and could be where we’ve gone wrong from the get go. As within, so without. No amount of money or fiscal management can fix a lost soul. We can’t externalize this problem because we will end up right back where we started. Change comes from within. Intrinsic motivation. I’ve never seen it work any other way – ever!

Briefly… the point of the Bankruptcy education is to point out that we are on a ‘Money of Account’ system. A system based on obligation. A system based on trust where the grantor is each individual contracted into the system. Grantor has the power in the trust to assign positions. There are two trusts – a public one and a private one. You are trustee of both and also one of the beneficiaries. As trustee you can set-off public debt from the private trust and no other has paramount security interest in whatever property exists under the individual’s trust. If you want a quick fix, that’s your answer. Set-off the debt. You created it and have full authority over it. The rest is academic.

Quote In my opinion, one of, if not the top scholars on the American monetary system is Dr. Edwin Vieira. He wrote a tome of a book called, “Pieces of Eight” Which is a very detailed book about the American Monetary system. He sat in the library of Congress pulling out old diaries, court records and decisions, and a host of other literature that no one ever looked for decades and perhaps centuries. And by doing so pulled together the most complete and accurate monetary history of this country ever done through first hand, deep research, of the original records. Dr. Vieira has a PhD. in Chemistry from Harvard University, and also got his law degree from Harvard University, specializing in Constitutional law. I have met the man several times over the past decade and am most impressed with him. He also wrote another book for the layman called, “Crash Maker, A Federal Affair. It contains similar material as “Pieces of Eight”, but in novel format making such intense material more palatable for the general reader in hopes that Americans can gain insight at how their monetary system is ripping them all off! Dr. Vieira has been sounding the monetary alarm for years now. I don’t hear too much form him any more. Perhaps he has given up sounding the alarm because what he warned was going to happen is now happening? Who are your sources?
    Having a hard time following you here. Are you saying Vieira is you philosophical foundation? If so, why? I’m not familiar with him so not sure where to go with this. My sources are many. Once you learn to read the Bible on commercial terms, the rest gets pretty easy. Really changes your perception. Our system of commerce is fully based on it. Creditorsincommerce.com – audio section is also a good resource. I’ve also logged a good deal of dream guidance on various issues. Lots of materials out there: books, manuscripts, Youtubes, case law, etc provide incredible information once you have the eyes to see them in their proper context.

Quote You write that laws are dead thing for dead people; then why do you reference them so much and spend so much energy writing to me about them? In doing so, are you helping stop the monetary bleeding for anyone? The more laws our legislatures pass the more twisted and corrupt the government and people in power become. Simple and few laws make it easy for all people to both follow the law, and to observe any the fraud happening by those in charge, thereby stopping the fraud before the public is hurt by it. It would be a wonderful if all people were good and honest all of the time; but that is not the nature of humans. We all are subject to having different degrees of good and evil in us. Simple, just laws, help us all walk the straight and narrow, while spotting more easily those who are greedier and more power based than most of us. Even the bible provided laws to follow, in attempting, not to control us but to teach us how to interact with each other so that there could be more peace and respect among this diverse group of beings.
    I looked back over everything I have posted in this thread and I see no references to Law other than generally. Laws are dead because they are not living agreements between parties of interest. People have no stake in them. Laws are made to be broken because laws are designed to control, not to promote understanding. Freedom is inherent to human nature, therefore Laws will never work universally. My children taught me that. Trust is living agreement and all parties have a stake. The bible teaches the transcendence of dead law (Do As I Say: Torah) to the living law (Do As I Do: Christ consciousness).

Quote You write, “You can't design corruption out of a system because we're too slick for our own good!” I agree. The prologue to the Bill of Rights states that these rights were being added to the Constitution to put further “RESTRAINTS the GOVERNEMENT”. The founders tried to restrain corruption in the government, but it is an impossible task unless the PEOPLE watch the hen house. The Constitution is only a piece a paper. Unless Americans defend that piece of paper, and not close their eyes to it, while allowing Wall Street, Mega Corporations and the Banksters to help the Politian twist or ignore completely the meaning of the Constitution’s black and white wording, then, it and the People become powerless. In the end, it’s all about morality and civic responsibility. I am quire sure that the majority of Americans, both regular citizens and those who work in the government, including politicians, teachers, and the police, would flunk a test on both the United States Constitution, and their own individual state constitution. As a result of this lack of knowledge, and a lack of civic responsibility, the Constitution has not been used to protect the People’s basic rights, or the People’s money. We can blame the crooks, but in reality we must blame ourselves for allowing our ignorance and the passing of that ignorance onto our children. If Americans want to stop the bleeding, they need to understand Constitutional principles 101, and money 101. Other than that, in my opinion, you are just overwhelming people with teethless facts, and perspectives instead of giving people the information they need to help individuals extricate themselves from this financial massacre we all are experiencing today.
    Wow. Teethless? You apparently have no idea where this trail leads my friend. Get acquainted with the Administrative Procedures Act, understand Trust law and Contract, know who you are within the system and you’ll have a set of teeth that would make Godzilla look like Mr. Ed. Constitution 101 and money 101? How do you plan to enforce that knowledge? Compliance? Picket signs? Don’t you know that you opted out of Constitutional protection when you became a corporate fiction? It’s not even the same jurisdiction. Is personal taxation Constitutional? No. Is it unconstitutional? Technically, yes. Are you being taxed anyway? Yes. Illegally? No. Why not? I’ll let you follow that one. Didn’t I read recently that the Supreme Court is basically throwing the Constitution out?
    Jan 24, 2011: “The U.S. Supreme Court issued a landmark decision that serves to allow judges to void the Constitution in their courtrooms”.

Did they do this illegally or in fraud? No! In their own colorable way, they are trying to tell you something. If you don’t get the fact that you are contracted into a bankrupt system, you’ll miss everything. How exactly does belief that some piece of paper grants you protection and rights actually offer you protection and rights? It doesn’t! It’s dead! Only you can do that! You can recite it to your hearts content and they will say “thank you for the lesson, sit down and shut up.” You just got an offer. What do you do now? If you don’t know who you are you just might argue, complain, or actually take the order and sit down. By design!!! So if conventional knowledge reinforces your conditioning, how do you expect it to bear fruit?

The terms ‘Morality and civic responsibility’ sound like hot-words used to compel performance (AKA propaganda). I think I can recall war flyers with that kind of language. I can certainly recall many of those ‘population control’ films from the 40’s and 50’s with those terms. Oh yes, and post 9/11. I’m sure you didn’t mean it that way, however, that’s my experience with that kind of language. So the question is, whose morality? Civic responsibility is a two-way street – a trust.

Quote You appear to define money as what it was originally meant for, as a simple medium of exchange for goods and services; some people refer to it as an “energy exchange”. And wouldn’t it be a wonderful world if money was just that, instead of being used to control people? Wouldn’t it be wonderful if money could reflect an accurate value of our real work, instead of manipulating the value of our work, and assets, according to those who control the money supply? When you wrote, “He who requires more demonstrates the greatest lack,” I agree with you on that on several levels. But to keep it on a financial level, which this thread is about, that could describe people who live beyond their means, who will have to pay the piper one day: whether it is a new car, a bigger house, or an extra piece of pie that they require more of. Or, it could refer to those who waste much: be it food, time, money, friendships. In this case, the old saying “waste not, want not comes to mind. All those actions of wanting more, or wasting, does indeed, in my opinion, make people weaker because eventually they will lack life’s basic necessities, including health, by over eating.
    Yes, I see where you are going with this and agree with your intention, however like I mentioned in a previous response, I don’t see money as a means of control. It’s people’s sense of lack and fragmentation that moves them to empower another over them… hence allowing themselves to be controlled. As before, I point to identity. Fragmented identity. A neurosis of sensing oneself as alone on an island with the ever present sense of death and loss around the corner… the compulsion to protect/defend the fragmented self. AKA buying into the physical illusion.

Quote You write that you don’t believe in evil; and that instead, you have narrowed down people’s actions of good and evil down to “service to self” or “service to others,”. I understand those are popular buzz words, but I think they are very deceiving; and contributes to the dumbing of America by limiting people’s choice of language to more accurately describe an action. For example, I think it is okay to be “of service to self” as long as it is balanced out with “service to others”. I believe it is okay to be selfish once in a while. I believe sometimes being selfish helps me be a stronger and more loving person. Have you ever seen a young parent loose their temper, and get short with their children? Usually it is because these parents have not had a minute to themselves, and are emotionally drained, and physically exhausted. How can an emotionally drained, and physically exhausted parent keep an even temper with needy children? Sometimes, with this modern crazy schedule that society imposes on them, they haven’t had a minute to themselves in a year or more. So if Mom or Dad decides to take a few hours to themselves, and be “selfish” enough to meet their own needs, then those parents are going to be charged up to respond better to their children. Parents, especially mothers, need regular mini vacations from their children for simple mental health. So when a Mom or Dad takes a time off to read, take a bath, go to the movies, or have friends over, and be totally selfish for some of the time in order to take care of THEIR OWN NEEDS, do you consider that “service to self?
    It is difficult to have a meaningful conversation when words aren’t defined, as any good lawyer knows! How does “service to self” go along with the “say no” movement? I believe it is healthy to sometimes say: “No, I can’t help you today just because I need time away from people, or I need to tend my own garden.” In order to achieve balance, I believe, you first must make yourself strong, not by stepping all over people, but by focusing on your needs first. Then, by making yourself stronger, you probably will have a better balance in your life; then you will be in a stronger position, not only to focus on, but actually meet the needs of your family in a healthy way.
    And what about the meaning of “service to others” when I am only willing to give ten percent, and maybe sometimes a little more if necessary, of my time, energy, talents, and money to my communities; while keeping the lions share of what I work hard for, including my time and my talents for myself. If I was totally “service to others”, than I would be giving all of me to others, and that sound cult like, which, I believe is destructive. So how do you define “service to self” and “service to others”? Language is so rich, why limit it? Is limiting language not that a form of control?
    You write you do not believe in evil. I do. I see the results of it everyday when the poverty level in America rises; and good, hard working people are forced into tent cities, while America has thousands and thousands of empty houses.
    I define evil as being purposely destructive. An animal may kill for food, but that is not evil. Nor is it evil for a human to hunt for food that their family needs. But I believe road kill, or to torture any animal or any human, especially for one’s amusement is beyond sick, it is pure evil. A serial killer, who loves to torture people to death, is evil. People who get pleasure in destroying what is of bond a fide value to another, is evil. So, I have to ask, would you describe, tossing a puppy dog off a cliff, to its death, for simple amusement, as just, “service to self? If you do, I think you are contributing to people wearing blinders by not seeing the broader picture of the continuum of evil that exists in humans. How about the burning of humans in concentration camps? Is that also labeled “service to self? Language is a beautiful thing, It helps us defines the various shades and hues in more detail, to help us better understand another’s perspective, or what actually is happening. Do you really want to limit the vast array of the continuum of descriptive language to, either or? Doesn’t that appear to be just one more way to control the average person’s perception of what is really is going on, perhaps a more subtle version, but still a very damaging version of mind control? Is such narrow use of language inhibiting people ability to think for themselves? I believe people would be wise to stay away from “buzz words” such as “service to self”, and “service to others”, but that is just my humble opinion.
    So ‘good and evil’ don’t contribute to the dumbing down of the masses? Good and evil makes a distinction… 2 things: us and them. You don’t see the problem there? I’ll clarify my own feeling here – there is a single, unified, original source. Creator or God, if you like. That source is One. All things of the One are One. There is only one of us here. Distinction is distortion. All paths lead to One. He who serves the self, serves the one. He who serves others, serves the one. There can be no other way. Service to self and service to others are diametric energies existing in a dynamic balance determined by the focus and intention of the host. It was not my intention to convey that you are one or the other - each individual may align as they see fit. All is choice. Good and Evil are contextual – man’s interpretation of the energies within the context of his own distortions/illusions. Tossing a pit-bull puppy off a cliff who just disfigured an innocent child might fit someone’s definition of justice and good service, however each individual present, from the child, the ‘hero’, the dog’s owner etc will bring a different set of experiences and contexts into the situation. All will likely see and use the catalyst differently. Who is evil? Who is good? What would dog eaters think (eeew I know)? Depends on the shoes. Good and Evil are divisive barriers to greater understanding – separation consciousness.

Quote You write, “only real power is that which is living, can create, heals, loves and forgives - all with no expectation of return.” Well, I say, play with evil, and there will a high expectation of a return to pay in blood. Borrow from the bank, and they will attempt to get you in perpetual debt. There is “loving power”, but there is also “evil power”. If there were only “loving power,” then why are there so many homeless people, and people without adequate food or medicine ? I believe in the” power of love”, but I wonder why humans don’t choose it as their every day expression of power? If the “power of love” makes the world go around, why are we in a state of perpetual war? Evil perpetuates its power by collecting all the marbles, all the money, all the assets, and all the positions of control. That makes its easy to control the masses. Everyone needs food and water to live, so why are the “power that be” trying to control…. the food and water supply? Why are there people who want to control our time, our thoughts, our work, our knowledge, our money, and our children? Why do they want to control the media? Is all this control, based on the “power of love?” If not, what power is it based on?
    Now Obama wants to give censored free wireless to the country. You can all have free wireless internet, as long as you accept the censoring of certain broadcasts like perhaps Alex Jones, or even Project Avalon. Is that the “power of love” that you are talking about, Jonathan? Will chipping us, so we can buy food or get water, is that an example of the “power of love” When you deprive someone of something they need to stay alive, is that not the same as murder? I believe in the power of love but so far, in my opinion, it looks like the People have allowed the “power of evil” to rule their lives.
    One of our members in a post yesterday wrote something like: just get in the habit of doing a stranger a favor everyday, just out of habit, whatever you can reasonably do. I took it to means like doing random acts of kindness. And that is something I strive to do, not just for strangers but for those I love as well. But I don’t see too many people doing that. To me that is an example of the power of love. The reality is, there is enough fiat money floating around to provide every American with a decent, safe and beautiful home. There is no financial reason why anyone should be losing their home, or be homeless in this country. But those with the old money off deep vaults, and long lineage aren’t doing very much about it. Ever ask yourself why? There need not be scarcity. However, the old money lords engineer scarcity daily, beginning with the basic needs of the masses, simply to have power over the masses. And how loving is that, Jonathan?
    Borrow from the bank? You don’t borrow from the bank, they borrow from you. You are the energy. The bank is a dead thing – dead things cannot create anything. Of course there is enough fiat to give everyone a house… but then what? Our economy is based on ‘what the market will bear’. You give everyone a house, car, free groceries for a year and gas will then cost $76.95 a gallon. Why? Because you can now afford it without a house and car payment. That doesn’t solve anything. There is no scarcity of money – like I said, it’s an abundance-based system. The scarcity is that of understanding. You are the creator. You are not a victim.

Who am I to say why people choose what they choose? I assume on some level, they choose what they need to experience. On the other hand, people cannot choose what they cannot see. Is it our job to correct that? Sometimes, yes it is – when called upon to do so. I’m on the front line of that and it’s not a pretty show, generally. Resisting it emboldens it. Working with it is the key.

What exactly do you think you would accomplish by incarnating in a paradise? Do you think you are here by accident or choice? Know that you are loved, because behind everything that’s all there is. It’s what you are. Perhaps you fail to see it outside of yourself because you don’t see it within. That’s part of the condition we came here to experience. When we see only love, it will be time to go somewhere else. More work to do for all of us it appears

Edit: Mr Davis after re-reading this post a day later, it seems it could come across as somewhat obtuse or cross. I did not intend it that way - I was attempting to be as short (in length) as possible. I cut the humble version down to the brass tacks version heehe . My apologies if you receive it in this way. No disrespect intended.
    Last edited by Jonathon; 15th February 2011 at 08:19.

3. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Hello All,

MERS is importart to watch. If you are being foreclosed on you might consider seeing what Bankruptcy Lawyers has to say about this. At the very least ask the bank, or whoever is foreclosing on you for a copy of the "original promissory note" for the loan, not a copy! they don't count) but the one with you actual signature, which is referred to as the "WET" signature. Your lawyer might explain to you that without having it in their possession, the bank legally doesn't have the authority to forclose. And since they sell and resell mortages and have gottem greedy and lazy, many times it can't be produced and with MERS involved there are so many illegal and fraudelent factors that could be on your side of helping you keep your house. I just came across this article today on David Ickes's site of all places! But if you type in "MERS" there is quite a bit on it and worth checking it out.

Judge Finds MERS Has No Right To Transfer Mortgages, Finds Entire MERS Process Illegal
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/14/2011 15:31 -0500

RealitySCOTUS

There was a time when news, especially very bad news, moved stocks. The last time that occurred was in the middle of 2009, before most robots had any idea just how massive the chairsatan's schizoid break with reality was. Now, that the appropriate sociopathology is fully priced in, bad news tends to have an even more profound upside impact on stocks than good news, as it guarantees that the Zimbabwe stock market will be upon us far sooner than if the economy were to have to go through another inter-QE episode. Which is why the just released news out of US Bankruptcy Judge Robert Grossman of Central Islip, New York, that MERS lacks rights to transfer mortgages will likely send the entire S&P circuit breaker up.

From Bloomberg:

“Merscorp Inc., operator of the electronic-registration system that contains about half of all U.S. home mortgages, has no right to transfer the mortgages under its membership rules, a judge said...U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Robert E. Grossman in Central Islip, New York, in a decision he said he knew would have a “significant impact,” wrote that the membership rules of the company’s Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, or MERS, don’t make it an agent of the banks that own the mortgages..."

“MERS’s theory that it can act as a ‘common agent’ for undisclosed principals is not supported by the law,” Grossman wrote in a Feb. 10 opinion. “MERS did not have authority, as ‘nominee’ or agent, to assign the mortgage absent a showing that it was given specific written directions by its principal.”

“MERS and its partners made the decision to create and operate under a business model that was designed in large part to avoid the requirements of the traditional mortgage-recording process,” Grossman wrote. “The court does not accept the argument that because MERS may be involved with 50 percent of all residential mortgages in the country, that is reason enough for this court to turn a blind eye to the fact that this process does not comply with the law.

“An adverse ruling regarding MERS’s authority to assign mortgages or act on behalf of its member/lenders could have a significant impact on MERS and upon the lenders which do business with MERS throughout the United States,” Grossman wrote. “It is up to the legislative branch, if it chooses, to amend the current statutes to confer upon MERS the requisite authority to assign mortgages under its current business practices.”

“Without more, this court finds that MERS’s ‘nominee’ status and the rights bestowed upon MERS within the mortgage itself, are insufficient to empower MERS to effectuate a valid assignment of mortgage,” the judge wrote. “MERS’s position that it can be both the mortgagee and an agent of the mortgagee is absurd, at best.”

And with MERS now found to be a fraud, we expect MERS Commercial authority to be likewise eliminated. Which means that the entire US mortgage market, both residential and commercial, is a lie, and built on fraudulent foundations, and that every single MERS-mediated transaction will likely have to be unwound.

In reality what will happen, is that the Banker lobby will have to purchase a few more Appelate Judges, and in the worst case, a SCOTUS dude here and there, appeal the ruling to death, and end up victorious. After all, it is only taxpayer money.

BTFD.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Better still wire the doorbell upto the mains. Yowza!

cheers

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Wrong spot I'm sure.

Has anyone posted anything on this on the forum?

I tried searching for it. Couldn't find anything, so I will post a link.

"Foreign hacKers attack Canadian government".

http://www.cbc.ca/politics/story/201...n-hacking.html
    Last edited by brotybro; 17th February 2011 at 16:51.

6. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by brotybro (here)
    Wrong spot I'm sure.

Has anyone posted anything on this on the forum?

I tried searching for it. Couldn't find anything, so I will post a link.

"Foreign hacers attack Canadian government".

http://www.cbc.ca/politics/story/201...n-hacking.html
    Hello brotybro

Right Forum! Thanks for posting it.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/17/11

7. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Jonahan,

I am so sorry, I haven't replied yet to your last post. I am just in a time lock with deadlines; and the correspondences continue to plie up! But I saw this on Rense and thought of you. I understand it is not all you write about, but it is about the strawman, and I thought you would appreciate it. I will rspond as soon.
    Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/17/11
    The Cat Is Out Of The Bagin Front Page

Roger Hayes
    This article is a continuation of the non-payment of council tax saga... now in its 3rd year.

The story so far: The council have demanded council tax from me, which I have refused to pay for 3 years - on the grounds that there is no lawfully enforceable contract between me (Roger Hayes) and the council. The council is refusing to provide me with a lawful contract because they think they have the right to demand that I pay council tax... which they do not. I am happy to pay my council tax – but only when the Council has agreed to provide me with a lawful contract... this is my right. The benefit of a contract is that it makes the council agree terms and conditions with me and prevents them acting in an arbitrary fashion i.e. it brings power back to the people.

The fact is that the council has no right to demand council tax from me (Roger Hayes) - but they DO have the right to demand it from the legal fiction MR ROGER HAYES... but that isn’t me. If readers are not familiar with the legal fiction – please refer to previous articles or the UK Column web site www.ukcolumn.org.

On the 11th January 2011 in the county court of Birkenhead, in front of witnesses, the court conceded to the right of Roger Hayes to act as ‘third party representative’ for MR ROGER HAYES. In essence the court agreed that they they were two entirely separate entities. This is an extraordinary development to put it very mildly.

The court did not however concede without putting up a very vigorous fight... this is how events unfolded in the court room.

Judge: Can we first find out who is in the court... is MR ROGER HAYES in the court?

Me: Sir, I am third party representative for MR ROGER HAYES.

Judge: Are you MR ROGER HAYES?

Me: No sir, I am the third party representative for MR ROGER HAYES... you may address me as Roger.

Judge: I will not address you as Roger, I will call you MR HAYES

Me: Sir, I am not MR HAYES, the court is required to address me as I request and I request that you address me as Roger. (NOTE – court protocol dictates that a defendant or respondent can be addressed the way they choose – the Judge then referred to me as ‘the gentleman’ but avoided referring to meas MR HAYES).

Judge: If you are not MR ROGER HAYES then I will take note that MR ROGER HAYES is not represented in court.

Me: In that case sir, you will have to also note that the council is not represented in court.

(NOTE. This would mean that the case would have to be dismissed, finding for the defendant, because the plaintiff had not appeared)

Judge: I can see that that the council has representation in the court.

Me: Then you will have to acknowledge that MR ROGER HAYES has representation in the court. We are all equal in the eyes of the law... if council has third party representation then so does MR ROGER HAYES. The council is a corporation and so is MR ROGER HAYES.

Judge: MR ROGER HAYES is not a corporation.

Me: Yes it is.

Judge: No it isn’t, it is a PERSON.

Me: A PERSON is a corporation.

Judge No it isn’t.

Me: Define person.

Judge: I don’t have to.

Me: Then let me do it for you sir. A PERSON is a corporation (NOTE: This is defined in a law dictionary) Sir, are you familiar with the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1666?

Judge: I am familiar with many laws.

Me: Sir, I asked if you were familiar with the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1666, if you are not Sir, then with respect you are not competent to judge in this matter and that gives rise to a claim of denial of due process.

Judge: Let’s hear from the council.

Me: Sir we can only move on to the council’s presentation when the court has confirmed that MR ROGER HAYES is represented in court.

Judge: Fine.

And the case continued.... with me (Roger Hayes) acting as third party representative for the legal fiction MR ROGER HAYES and with the judge eventually telling the council to go away and prove its case. The Judge was obviously very keen to avoid a charge of denial of due process i.e. a challenge to his competence. It was much easier for him to side with me and pass the buck back to the council.

Smart judge.

So what does this all mean? Well In very simple terms, it is SEISMIC i.e. extremely significant. It means that the court has accepted that the council’s claim is against the legal fiction MR ROGER HAYES and not me the flesh and blood man Roger Hayes. The court has also accepted that I (Roger Hayes) can act as a third party representative to defend the claim against MR ROGER HAYES.
    The legal fiction cat is now truly out of the bag (although for me this is the second time I have achieved this in court). If the council goes on to win its case, then the court will find against the legal fiction MR ROGER HAYES, but significantly, they will not have found against me Roger Hayes... because as the court agrees... MR ROGER HAYES is a corporation... which isn’t me. One important thing is now clearly established - I, Roger Hayes, am not liable for council tax. AND NEITHER ARE YOU.

Mon, 14/02/2011

8. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)

Hello Jonathan,

Looking forward to your response, but I think we should both challnege ourselves to give much shorter responses.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/13/11
    That's going to be harder than you know LOL =)
    There are some well thought out posts here

Mine is simple, short and sweet ... in fact so short I will link to another thread for 2 interesting articals regarding the IMF, China and world reserve currency.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...952#post136952
    Hello Calz_Avaretard

Thanks for posting and thanks for the links.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/17/11

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Post:

Calz (17th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Good stuff Blake!! More power to you sir!!

Best,

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

11. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello All,

Another interesting topic. STATE BANKS:

RESTORING ECONOMIC SOVEREIGNTY: THE PUSH FOR STATE-OWNED BANKS
    Ellen Brown
    February 15th, 2011
    http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/ec...overeignty.php

“It is time to declare economic sovereignty from the multinational banks that are responsible for much of our current economic crisis. Every year we ship over a billion dollars in Oregon taxpayer dollars to out-of-state and multinational banks in the form of deposits, only to see that money invested elsewhere. It's time to put our money to work for Oregonians.”
    —Bill Bradbury, former Oregon Senate President and Secretary of State, quoted in The Nation

Responding to an unfilled need for credit for local government, local businesses and consumers, three states in the last month have introduced bills for state-owned banks -- Oregon, Washington and Maryland – joining Illinois, Virginia, Massachusetts and Hawaii to bring the total number to seven.

While Wall Street is reporting record profits, local banks are floundering, credit for small businesses and consumers remains tight, and local governments are teetering on bankruptcy. There is even talk of allowing state governments to file for bankruptcy, something current legislation forbids. The federal government and Federal Reserve have managed to find trillions of dollars to prop up the Wall Street banks that precipitated the credit crisis, but they have not extended this largesse to the taxpayers and local governments that have been forced to pick up the tab.

In January, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke announced that the Fed had ruled out a central bank bailout for state and local governments. The collective state budget deficit for 2011 is projected at $140 billion, a mere 1% of the $12.3 trillion the Fed managed to come up with in liquidity, short-term loans, and other financial arrangements to bail out Wall Street. But Chairman Bernanke said the Fed is limited by statute to buying municipal government debt with maturities of six months or less that is directly backed by tax or other assured revenue, a form of debt that makes up less than 2% of the overall muni market. State and municipal governments, it seems, are on their own.

Faced with federal inaction and growing local budget crises, an increasing number of states are exploring the possibility of setting up their own state-owned banks, following the model of North Dakota, the only state that seems to have escaped the credit crisis unscathed. The 92-year-old Bank of North Dakota (BND), currently the only state-owned U.S. bank, has helped North Dakota avoid the looming budgetary disasters of other states. In 2009, North Dakota sported the largest budget surplus it had ever had. The BND helps fund not only local government but local banks and businesses, by providing matching funds for loans to commercial banks to support small business lending.

In the last month, three states have introduced bills for state-owned banks, following the North Dakota model. On January 11, a bill to establish a state-owned bank was introduced in the Oregon State legislature; on January 13, a similar bill was introduced in Washington State (discussed in an earlier article here); and on February 4, a bill was introduced in the Maryland legislature for a feasibility study looking into the possibilities. They join Illinois, Virginia, Hawaii, and Massachusetts, which introduced similar bills in 2010.

Broad-based Support
    The bills are widely supported by small business owners. The Seattle Times reported on February 3 that 79% of 107 business owners surveyed by the Main Street Alliance of Washington supported the Washington bill. More than half said they had experienced a tightening of business credit, and three-fourths of those said they could create additional jobs if their credit needs were met.

A survey by the Main Street Alliance of Oregon produced similar results. Their survey, which covered 115 businesses in 28 communities, found that two-thirds of small-business owners had delayed or canceled expansions because of credit problems; 41 percent had been turned down for credit; and 42 percent had seen their credit terms deteriorate. Three-quarters of the business owners surveyed supported the Oregon bill.

Also supporting the idea of a state-owned bank is Oregon state treasurer Ted Wheeler, with this twist: he thinks Oregon can unlock additional lending capacity in partnership with existing institutions by creating a “virtual” bank. The state would not need to build new brick and mortar banks requiring hundreds of new employees to service them. The new tools afforded the state by being a “bank” could be arranged quickly and cheaply through a framework he calls a “virtual economic development bank.” In an OpEd posted on Oregonlive.com on February 9, he wrote:

This new model would consolidate Oregon’s various economic development loan programs in one place, and allow state government to step in as a new lending participant, which will help qualified Oregonians to secure additional financing. We also have strategic investment tools such as the Oregon Growth Account that could be better utilized as part of this framework.

Banks “create” money by leveraging their capital into loans. At an 8% capital requirement, they can leverage capital by a factor of twelve, so long as they can attract sufficient deposits (collected or borrowed) to clear the outgoing checks. States give this leveraging power away when they put their deposits in Wall Street banks and invest their capital there.

State and municipal governments have assets tucked all over the state in separate rainy day funds, which are largely invested in Wall Street banks for a very modest return. At the same time, states are borrowing from Wall Street at much higher interest rates and have to worry about such things as credit ratings, late fees, and interest rate swaps, which have proven to be very good investments for Wall Street and very bad investments for local governments.

By consolidating their assets into their own state-owned banks, state and local governments can leverage their own funds to finance their own operations; and they can do this essentially interest-free, since they will own the bank and will get the interest back. The BND contributed over $300 million to state coffers in the past decade, a notable achievement for a state with a population that is less than one-tenth the size of Los Angeles County.

The growing movement to establish local economic sovereignty through state-owned banks has been a grassroots effort that has grown spontaneously in response to unmet needs for local credit. In Oregon, the push has come from an active volunteer group called Oregonians for a State Bank working with the Working Families Party. In Washington, the Main Street Alliance has played a major role. The Alliance is a project of what is now called the Alliance for a Just Society (formerly NWFCO), a coalition of several northwest states’ Citizen Action Networks and others. The chief legislative champion in Washington State is Rep. Bob Hasegawa. In Maryland, the campaign was initiated by the Wisconsin-based Center for State Innovation (CSI), the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and the Progressive States Network. Progressive Maryland is a prominent NGO supporter. Detailed analyses of the Washington and Oregon initiatives and their projected benefits have been done by CSI. For grassroots efforts in other states and for petitions that can be signed, see http://publicbankinginstitute.org/state-info.htm.

12. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Hello Calz_Avaretard

Thanks for posting and thanks for the links.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/17/11
    Quite welcome and thanks to you for such an interesting thread.

After posting the links for IMF and China, France has jumped into the pool as well. Of course, some would argue that nation states themselves are all part of the illusion ... but that is another story.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0214/g20-business.html

Cal

13. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

The whole idea of the state banks buy in - in the UK was loading debt onto US via the state and thus cutting US out of the loop regarding descision making about taking on debt and so on...This trend will continue...Might as well refer to tax as debt from now on...One and the same thing.
    Govt are now the vehicle of choice for expanding personal debt which we are now loaded with and our chilrens -children...As you said to me in one of your excellent PM's getting the poulace to guarantee debt using the Govt as proxy is anouther way of creating a whole bunch of new money.

cheers

K
    Last edited by K626; 17th February 2011 at 16:07.
    Alan Watt

14. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Good stuff Blake!! More power to you sir!!

Best,

K
    Hello K626,

Yes, it is all very facinating, but caution is heeded. I am fully supportive of acting on the MERS isuse, as well as encouraging individuals to aggressively pursue it becasue those laws are acknowledged openly by the courts and are in your face. The other article dealing with the strawman is a lot more complicated; and the average attorney will not touch it. The material, I believe, to be correct, however, unfortunately the courts in America are basically corrupt in my opinion, and will not aknowledge it or even give you a chance to state your case and bring in the evidence. So when dealing with an issue like the strawman, since the court system doesn't openly acknowledge it, and fears it, because you are using their rules against them, it could be a crap shoot or worse. I have seen cases like this before: some wins, some tossed out, and some jailed. So whenever, challenging the court, with laws that they don't like to acknowdge, and the court does not like to be challenged by pro se, step lightly, and be preapred for the worse. Of course, the more the courts are challnged, the easier it will be for others, yet how many will be eaten by the tiger before the tiger is put in the chains of truth. One thing I have lerned thoughout the decades, truth in a court of law is totally irrelevant. So I don't play with their layers upon layers of twisted law, that they will enofrce or not enforce according to their effort of first protecting their system, and Old Boys Club. Law is facinating, but laws can be nullified or changed, and is a deadly game. But money, is more truthful. Follow the money and it takes you to the truth. Of course, a lot of people have had their lives shortened in doing so. Still, I beleive, people have more power in controlling the PTB by controlling the non use of their money system, a lot easier then controlling their court system. But all of this is Just my humble opinion.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/17/11

15. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Hello Jonahan,

I am so sorry, I haven't replied yet to your last post. I am just in a time lock with deadlines; and the correspondences continue to plie up! But I saw this on Rense and thought of you. I understand it is not all you write about, but it is about the strawman, and I thought you would appreciate it. I will rspond as soon.
    Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/17/11
    The Cat Is Out Of The Bagin Front Page

Roger Hayes
    This article is a continuation of the non-payment of council tax saga... now in its 3rd year.
    No problem at all blake - I'm in no hurry =)

Loved the story - he did it almost perfectly. The '3rd party intervener' game is the only way to get it done right and get out alive simultaneously. Only issue I saw is he threw in a few positive statements - but the judge was so off kilter it didn't matter LOL - priceless.

16. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello All,

A Fairy Tale? How nice if it would be so? Any thoughts?
    Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/18/11

Greenspan's Golden Testimony
    Bix Weir

Alan Greenspan testifies before the Angelides Commission about the causes of the financial crisis. Even though he will be under oath I'm sure that the commission has been coached with their script to ask those softball questions that Greenspan can babble for hours about. Congressmen make lousy actors.

...but what if someone else got to ask the questions? And what if Greenspan actually told THE REAL TRUTH this time? The truth that only a few people in the world know!

The following is a sworn testimony from Alan Greenspan that won't take place in front of the committee but it may in the very near future. Greenspan will be questioned by a character in this saga he knows well...ROOTA...so any attempt at fabricating or twisting the truth will be squashed. ROOTA knows all.

AND NOW THE SWORN TRUTH FROM THE MAESTRO...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAIRMAN: Dr. Greenspan, please raise your right hand. Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God?

GREENSPAN: I do.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: Thank you for testifying. It will be nice to hear the truth come from your lips after all these years, and I'm sure you feel relieved that you will finally be able to speak freely.

GREENSPAN: I have very much looked forward to this.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: I'm going to get right to the guts of this hearing if you don't mind. Throughout the first part of your life you were the most avid gold bug on the planet but in the early 70's you sold out to the banking cabal and became gold's biggest enemy...why did you do it?

GREENSPAN: I didn't. I have always been a die hard advocate of using gold as money and I continue to be so today.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: But you worked for the evil Federal Reserve Bank. You were the king of fiat money which is the opposite of gold...the only real money.

GREENSPAN: Yes. I did work for the Federal Reserve bank but only at the calling of my country. You see, back in the 1960's and 1970's the United States of America was in the throws of a secret take over by a cabal of banking and industrial interests...and they were winning the battle. I was tasked with taking back the monetary system of our nation.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: That's about as far fetched a claim as I have ever heard.

GREENSPAN: Is it really? Ask yourself a question: Who is the person most responsible for the crisis we are in today? If you are thinking it's me... YOU ARE RIGHT! And what do you think will be the final outcome of the monetary crisis? I'll tell you what the outcome is...the total destruction of all paper based monetary assets. Everyone will lose everything in a blink of an eye and we will return to our Constitutional Gold Standard. How's that for a gold bug!

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: What?! You think this is a good thing?

GREENSPAN: Remember where we started. Our country was on the brink of losing everything to the "Bad Guys". They had just taken down Kennedy, they had control of the media, the military, the intelligence agencies and they had control of the gold and silver. Everyone was scared to death of the Bad Guys then I came along with a plan to better the world at the same time as I took down the Bad Guys.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: What plan was this?

GREENSPAN: It was based off two Nobel Prize winning economic theories developed in the 1960's called "The Golden Rule" theory and "On The Road to The Golden Age" theory which basically said that the best way to return to the gold standard was to squeeze out all the benefits of a fiat money system while people still accepted it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule_savings_rate

http://www.springerlink.com/content/g175216710577801/

The way I got involved was that I devised a way to control the prices of commodities by using computer trading programs that I wrote in the 1960's. Yep, I was the biggest computer geek in the world before computer geeks turned cool. That was my plan. Use my computer programs to rig the markets far longer than anyone thought possible controlling the prices of almost everything to disguise the fact that we were running the printing presses at full speed the whole time.

My mentor and friend, the ex Fed Chairman Arthur Burns, saw the potential of my plan and helped get me get appointed as the head of the Council of Economic Advisers for President Ford.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: But wait. Aren't we worse off today than we've ever been? Just look around you...everything is falling apart!

GREENSPAN: Well, that's true but that was always the end game. We'd abuse the currency, run up massive debt, get the whole world to buy into the concept of "free money" and then pull the plug on it all making people face the hard, cold reality that there is no free lunch. A gold standard is the ONLY monetary system that will survive in an open and free market. How fast we forget that famous quote from the dark lord who attacked our young nation:

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes its laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: So we are at that point where we pull the plug on the fiat money system? Is this what you had planned all along?

GREENSPAN: Well, it didn't go exactly as planned. Things got sticky when President Reagan left office. The Bad Guys run by Papa Bush were given full control of the market rigging operations and we all had to go into hiding. Clinton, Bush II and Obama were all controlled by the same powerful demons that stole my rigging programs. Luckily, I figured out a way to gain control back. I just had to give them plenty of rope to hang themselves by their own greed...hence the deregulation of derivatives and removal of almost all regulatory control.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: So you did it all on purpose knowing the Bad Guys would indulge to the point where it all collapsed?

GREENSPAN: Yep, and I almost got them in 2008 but they were able to delay their final destruction but we are now at the point Humpty Dumpty sings "Ashes to Ashes we all fall down!" This will end the 100 year battle at last.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: I can't see the Bad Guys losing anything. They never lose.

GREENSPAN: THEY ALREADY HAVE! Can't you see it? The derivative bubble has blown and the losses are floating around in the back rooms and attics hidden by shady accounting. What will transpire is the same thing that has happened to over 2,000 fiat currencies in our past...they will implode. This does not only include paper money but EVERYTHING WE THINK HAS VALUE BUT ACTUALLY IS NOT REAL. Everything means checking, savings, 401k's, IRA's, Gov't Bonds, money market funds, stocks, bonds, pensions...EVERYTHING MADE OF PAPER OR ELECTRONIC BITS!

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: And you think this is a good thing?

GREENSPAN: You tell me. Look around at what is killing our countries, our citizens, our businesses...IT'S DEBT! Fiat Debt created out of thin air by the banking cabal for so long that we don't remember what it's like to have money that has intrinsic value...THAT IS NOT SOMEBODY'S DEBT BUT YOUR ASSET!

The coming crash will not only erase all paper/electronic wealth but it will also erase all debt. Voila...no more problems!

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: But where does that leave us...we'll have nothing!

GREENSPAN: Aaah... but that's where you are blinded by years of fiat monetary abuse. Wealth is all around us. It is in the soil of our bountiful country, it is in the work ethic of our strong people, it is in the brilliance of our esteemed professors and it is in the wonderful spirit of the human soul. We are a wealthy nation it's just that the wealth has been stolen by the few at the expense of the many. Once fiat wealth disappears it will correct that great wrong of disproportionate wealth distribution.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: But we'll still have no money. Are you suggesting we re-allocate money to everyone in the country? How is that possible?

GREENSPAN: I have already thought of that. We are going to need to start again with a new money. We will allocate the new money by how much you have invested into the system up to this point. Your hard work has been carefully tracked over the years through your SOCIAL SECURITY TAXES! And you thought those measly Social Security payments wouldn't matter. It was always the plan to reallocate through what you've paid into social security. That solution will also fix one of my first challenges when I began this journey back in the early 1970's...to FIX Social Security! TAA-DAA...fixed!

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: Is that why Social Security taxes are so low for the rich? So there won't be any more ultra rich folks after the crash?

GREENSPAN: Yes. It's time to start fresh. We will begin with a nation full of rich people because no one will have too much and no one will have too little...at least to start with. The free markets will take over in time and those who are smarter, faster, better than others will surely begin to accumulate more of the wealth over time. It is the nature of Liberty.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: I am truly blown away and yet it really makes me feel like there might be a way out of our mess! How can I be sure this is the TRUTH as you claim.

GREENSPAN: You will see in time. But if you want some hints into the reality of what is going on follow the folks over at GATA. They are on the front lines of the gold wars and they are working with us.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: I LOVE GATA! But why should I believe that YOU were on our side all along?

GREENSPAN: Well, I guess it won't hurt to let you peak behind the curtain a bit. Follow this link and read what has been discovered so far:

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/101.cfm

It's the story of you Roota! I hope I did you proud and in the end you can forgive me for lying to you all these years.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: I hope so too, Alan. I hope so too.

17. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Mystique's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a side note about how to put the kind of money we are talking about into perspective; this was just sent to me by a friend:

This is too true to be funny.

The next time you hear a politician use the
    Word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about
    Whether you want the 'politicians' spending
    YOUR tax money.

A billion is a difficult number to comprehend,
    But one advertising agency did a good job of
    Putting that figure into some perspective in
    One of it's releases.

A.
    A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

B.
    A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

C.
    A billion hours ago our ancestors were
    Living in the Stone Age.

D.
    A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

E.
    A billion dollars ago was only
    8 hours and 20 minutes,
    At the rate our government
    Is spending it.

While this thought is still fresh in our brain...
    let's take a look at New Orleans ...
    It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division.

Louisiana Senator,
    Mary Landrieu (D)
    Is presently asking Congress for
    250 BILLION DOLLARS
    To rebuild New Orleans . Interesting number...
    What does it mean?

A.
    Well .. If you are one of the 484,674 residents of New Orleans
    (every man, woman, and child)
    You each get $516,528.

B.
    Or... If you have one of the 188,251 homes in
    New Orleans , your home gets $1,329,787.

C.
    Or... If you are a family of four...
    Your family gets $2,066,012.

Washington , D. C

HELLO!
    Are all your calculators broken??

Building Permit Tax
    CDL License Tax
    Cigarette Tax
    Corporate Income Tax
    Dog License Tax
    Federal Income Tax (Fed)
    Federal Unemployment Tax (FU TA)
    Fishing License Tax
    Food License Tax
    Fuel Permit Tax
    Gasoline Tax
    Hunting License Tax
    Inheritance Tax
    Inventory Tax
    IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
    IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
    Liquor Tax
    Luxury Tax
    Marriage License Tax
    Medicare Tax
    Property Tax
    Real Estate Tax
    Service charge Taxes
    Social Security Tax
    Road Usage Tax (Truckers)
    Sales Taxes
    Recreational Vehicle Tax
    School Tax
    State Income Tax
    State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
    Telephone Federal Excise Tax
    Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
    Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Tax
    Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
    Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax
    Telephone State and Local Tax
    Telephone Usage Charge Tax
    Utility Tax
    Vehicle License Registration Tax
    Vehicle Sales Tax
    Watercraft Registration Tax
    Well Permit Tax
    Workers Compensation Tax
    (And to think, we left British Rule to avoid so many taxes)

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago....
    And our nation was the most prosperous in the world.

We had absolutely no national debt...
    We had the largest middle class in the world...
    And Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What happened?
    Can you spell
    ' politicians '!

And I still have to
    Press '1'
    For English.

I hope this goes around the
    U S A
    At least 100 times

What the Hell happened?
    "The Light of my Truth is my Sword."

18. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mystique (here)
    Just a side note about how to put the kind of money we are talking about into perspective; this was just sent to me by a friend:

This is too true to be funny.

The next time you hear a politician use the
    Word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about
    Whether you want the 'politicians' spending
    YOUR tax money.

A billion is a difficult number to comprehend,
    But one advertising agency did a good job of
    Putting that figure into some perspective in
    One of it's releases.

A.
    A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

B.
    A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

C.
    A billion hours ago our ancestors were
    Living in the Stone Age.

D.
    A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

E.
    A billion dollars ago was only
    8 hours and 20 minutes,
    At the rate our government
    Is spending it.

While this thought is still fresh in our brain...
    let's take a look at New Orleans ...
    It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division.

Louisiana Senator,
    Mary Landrieu (D)
    Is presently asking Congress for
    250 BILLION DOLLARS
    To rebuild New Orleans . Interesting number...
    What does it mean?

A.
    Well .. If you are one of the 484,674 residents of New Orleans
    (every man, woman, and child)
    You each get $516,528.

B.
    Or... If you have one of the 188,251 homes in
    New Orleans , your home gets $1,329,787.

C.
    Or... If you are a family of four...
    Your family gets $2,066,012.

Washington , D. C

HELLO!
    Are all your calculators broken??

Building Permit Tax
    CDL License Tax
    Cigarette Tax
    Corporate Income Tax
    Dog License Tax
    Federal Income Tax (Fed)
    Federal Unemployment Tax (FU TA)
    Fishing License Tax
    Food License Tax
    Fuel Permit Tax
    Gasoline Tax
    Hunting License Tax
    Inheritance Tax
    Inventory Tax
    IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
    IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
    Liquor Tax
    Luxury Tax
    Marriage License Tax
    Medicare Tax
    Property Tax
    Real Estate Tax
    Service charge Taxes
    Social Security Tax
    Road Usage Tax (Truckers)
    Sales Taxes
    Recreational Vehicle Tax
    School Tax
    State Income Tax
    State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
    Telephone Federal Excise Tax
    Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
    Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Tax
    Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
    Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax
    Telephone State and Local Tax
    Telephone Usage Charge Tax
    Utility Tax
    Vehicle License Registration Tax
    Vehicle Sales Tax
    Watercraft Registration Tax
    Well Permit Tax
    Workers Compensation Tax
    (And to think, we left British Rule to avoid so many taxes)

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago....
    And our nation was the most prosperous in the world.

We had absolutely no national debt...
    We had the largest middle class in the world...
    And Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What happened?
    Can you spell
    ' politicians '!

And I still have to
    Press '1'
    For English.

I hope this goes around the
    U S A
    At least 100 times

What the Hell happened?
    Hello Mystique,

Thanks for the post. That particular article has been around for a while, but is always good to see it again. You write, so what happened? In my opinion, several factors, for it is never just one thing; but I suppose the biggest factor, in my opinion, is that Americans were socially engineered not to pay attention to the monetary issues, and to beleive the lies the government, banksters and corporations doled out. And it was all so easy for them to do with the small carrots dangling before the people. And with basic social engineering and marketing, the people easily took the carrots instead of using their critical thinking skills to what the eventual consquences would be. And alas, we have your list, and a lot worse.
    If school children, along with their teachers and parents were taught money 101, unalienable rights 101, as well a little about the Declaration of Independence, then the polticians, corporations, and banksters wouldn't have gotten away with as much of their lies and thievery, or marketing over the past ninety years or so.

America changed once the Federal Reserve Act was passed. That is when one of the big proverbial pots of water, to be brought to a slow boil,, was put on the stove, with most Americans willing to go in for a dip, that they never stopped bathing in.
    Don't look at the bad guys for that list above you sent. In my opinion, we need to look at all us good guys who allowed it to happen out of a varaity of human frailities, one which comes to mind very strongly is irresponsibiity. My grandparents, and my parents generations are to blame for the trauma of what my generation, my children's generation and my grandchildren genration are dealing with. And from what I have observed, my generation didn't do too much about waking up to their civic and moral responsibility either. I use to struggle with why people choose to be so blind, until I realize it is just human nature.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/19/11

19. The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Post:

Mystique (23rd February 2011)

20. Link to Post #58
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Please Blake explain why WE need a new financial system to replace the crumbling one . I`m just dying to hear you justify it. Because i can hardly wait to shot it full of holes. First off Religion Politics and the monetary system are all control mechanisms put in place to keep those at the top in positions of power, So how would your grand system be different ? Why do we need money in the first place, we already own everything on this earth. So why the need to have become a slave all over again and be forced to pay for things we should be getting for free and will in the future?

Please don`t let me down here and ignore my questions

Who owns the land in which a country is defined by its geographical boundaries?

The very people who elect the government to look after it in their steed.

If the people own the land then they must also own all of the developed or undeveloped resources that comes with it .

So if they own these resources should they not be receiving direct benefit of them free of having to pay a form of remuneration for them ?

Resources would include gas oil water Trees food including many others and any form of material manufactured from them
    Last edited by Northern Boy; 21st February 2011 at 07:09.

21. Link to Post #59
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Fantastic thread. I am exhausted so I will keep this one short.

Fighting the "bad guys" through financial means is perhaps not as complicated as one may think. I believe it has been said here in this thread many different ways. I know I for one have stopped paying my debts to certain institutions and lenders....ie Banks and so on. Personal debts are always paid.

My point being there are many ways to attack them financially. We must attack the beast from the inside out. One small example is stop paying your debts. How bad would it be if the mass populace claimed bankruptcy? Another is perhaps stop being a needless consumer. By only what you need not what you want. Hit them where it hurts. Who are they? What do they own? How do we take them down? Think outside the box.

Sorry Im really tired. I know if I elaborate I will spend the next hour or two writing all my thoughts on the monetary system and all of its faults. Followed with numerous questions in regards to all of your fantastic posts. That was the short and sweet and lazy of what I think. I will elaborate tomorrow as nothing is that black and white.

22. Link to Post #60
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Peta they will bring themselves down trying to bring in the Global Government they want . Right now we have rich middle and poor class`s . The middle is quickly disappearing. So in an effort to try and rush chaos in the are slowly crashing the financial slave system we are stuck using. Many are worried about their wealth they have spent years building up , They buy gold ,silver and other things to Protect it . We all know money is just paper we give value ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so is gold and silver we give it value that doesn`t mean it worth any more then paper. Try wiping your ass with a gold nugget

So they are crashing the currencies good bring it on love it . When you sit back and look at it from outside the box you get a better idea of what they are doing . Create the fear that all money is worthless. People will clamor to to protect their wealth. Once the currencies are with out value let it go on for a while so people request/ demand with piss in there boots fear they can`t eat pay bills work . Then they create the ever popular kick start the economic engine plan . For every 2 dollars you have will give you one of these new dollars . see they need your consent before they can do this . Why all legal contracts from banks and lending institutions are written in dollars. Debt is dollars or they effective currency in use at the time. In order to change any contract they need the consent of you the other party to it. So if your house is not paid off , currency is worthless your mortgage is gone debt wiped out . What you have to watch for is any notice from the lending institution notifying you of a change in payment . A contract is an agreement between two parties all changes made have to be accepted. When one side changes the terms you may offer a presentment to them with a time limit on it Failure to act on the terms of your presentment within the specified time limit means they accept the terms and become bound by them.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO UNDERSTAND IS WHEN ALL CURRENCIES ARE WORTHLESS THE EARTH HAS NO RICH NO MIDDLE AND NO POOR. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN CENTURIES WE ARE EFFECTIVELY EQUAL. Do not fall for the charade when the time comes stand your ground

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast