+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,815 times in 444 posts

Default Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri.

I actually drove through one of these underground storage facilities a few years ago which is in my town. A friend of mine was doing some painting down there so he told me how to get in. He said "Wave like you own the place to the guard and you won't have a problem getting in" lol. The video does not do it justice. It went on for miles. There was many offices, massive open areas, and one of the main company's there was Kraft. It stays a steady 65 or so temp so they do not have to pay for refrigeration. It can be easily converted to be an underground bunker if it hasn't already or holding facility.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

jackovesk (5th February 2011), Lord Sidious (5th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member Henners's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri.

And this is only what we know. Imagine what is out there in the military that is a secret. Probably hundreds of bases all over the country. Here in Oz, particularly Canberra, the supposedly exits underground facilities from Parliament House, where the prime minister does his thing to the airport and all over the place. Many workers involved in the construction were told 'stories' about what the underground areas were for. Yeah right.
    We also have some major under ground bases in the desert where the joint American/Australian base exists, Pine Gap. And this is only public knowledge........

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Henners For This Post:

daledo (5th February 2011), Icecold (5th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Henners (here)
    And this is only what we know. Imagine what is out there in the military that is a secret. Probably hundreds of bases all over the country. Here in Oz, particularly Canberra, the supposedly exits underground facilities from Parliament House, where the prime minister does his thing to the airport and all over the place. Many workers involved in the construction were told 'stories' about what the underground areas were for. Yeah right.
    We also have some major under ground bases in the desert where the joint American/Australian base exists, Pine Gap. And this is only public knowledge........
    I wonder if my nod and wave trick could work to get in some of the secret ones haha The one I went into has a huge field on the surface which has the 4th of July fireworks display. It can hold a few hundred thousand people in the field. How many can fit inside? Hope we do not have to find out

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Yesterday I posted the link to the Norwegian politician's letter elsewhere and the link lasted about 10 minutes.

This one is a public Utube vid and it may have more of a half-life.

Henners there is a larger base further west of Pine Gap that is entirely underground.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Yesterday I posted the link to the Norwegian politician's letter elsewhere and the link lasted about 10 minutes.
    I didn't see your post but is this the one you posted?
    http://www.projectcamelot.org/norway.html

+ Reply to Thread