+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: 28 signs you are ascending: Evolution 2012

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default 28 signs you are ascending: Evolution 2012

BEGINNING EXPERIENCES

1) Moving into a better job that supports the expression of who you are, your passion or your mission, which are basically the same.

2) Greater financial abundance as you've never quite experienced before.

3) Most of your dreams come true and easily.

4) You attract a new mate/partner or you and your current partner have a relationship revolving around companionship with no issue related "hooks". You love, admire and adore each other for who you are with no dependencies.

5) As you further evolve, you re-unite with your "twin" who is a total reflection of you. Being together is like being with yourself and you feel a unity to Source as never before.

6) You don't seem to care much about anything and nothing seems to matter anymore. You have evolved out of the Old way of being of drama and emotions.

7) You have lost your interest in the "New Age" arena.

8) You KNOW that all your needs are met and will always be.

9) You no longer have the desire or need to make things happen, "to try" or "to fix" anything. You understand "allowing", "acceptance", "being" and "intent".

10) You can no longer relate to mental and analytical processes. You now relate to "feeling".

11) You no longer care what anyone thinks about you or anything else.

12) You understand that there is no right or wrong, good or bad, or black or white. Everything just IS.

13) You finally realize that there is no dark or light. The appearance of lack of light is simply to provide a contrast to spur us on to creating what really feels good. All energy is always going in the same direction, supporting the light.

14) You have lost your desire to read books or gather any more new information as you are now much more connected to Source and can gather it "directly" by being, feeling and "knowing."

15) Your health improves and/or you experience a miracle-like healing of a long standing physical ailment.

16) You crave a simplicity in all things and require and thrive on simple processes, simple desires and a very simple lifestyle.

17) You begin to experience a flow to life at a slow leisurely pace, where you need not do anything you do not really wish to. Everything falls into your lap. You experience much basking, savoring and gratitude for the simple things in life.

18) You only desire to do what is yours to do and no longer have a life full of mundane "responsibilities". When much releasing has been completed you are then left with a purified you…a gold nugget of your divine expression. This is your contribution to the New World.

19) You easily pick up the thoughts, feelings, desires and needs of others, as you are becoming telepathic.

20) You can control your emotions, your experiences and create your world with your mind and intent without doubt or fear.

21) Your surrounding environment has little effect on you. You don't take things personally. Nothing is really worth getting that upset about.

22) You have an unquenchable thirst for creativity. The enormous amount of energy running through you demands an outlet. You feel most as home and in alignment with Source when you are in your passion and creating.

23) You laugh a lot and find many things amusing and funny.

24) You have a heightened love and compassion for all living things. You are also experiencing higher states and more frequent state of love and joy.

25) You live in the moment without a "day planner". Things just naturally unfold day-by-day and moment-by-moment. All stress is gone.

26) You feel incredible peace. There is a distinct absence of fear and you feel safe.

27) Your inner child seems to have disappeared (relating to issues and wounds), although you love to play and frolic. Much of the time you just want to play, play and play!

28) You begin to have an understanding about how everything is connected. You understand that there are no mistakes.

~~if you want to get laid go to college;
    if you want to get an education go to the library
    ~~

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: 28 signs you are ascending: Evolution 2012

This is interesting.
    Apart from the first 5 and thats probably due to my age, every other one applies without exception.
    Thanks
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote 19) You easily pick up the thoughts, feelings, desires and needs of others, as you are becoming telepathic.
    This one, definitely. Most of the others....hmmmmm

Pending, I suppose.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

You know...it kind of makes a case for all the 'elite' being 'ascended masters' doesn't it?

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

I think about 21 out of those 28 seem to fit processes in my life. Can't say the same about health as I think it's still not where I want it to be and it would require visiting a doctor. I wish my asthma would go away and I'd lose weight for once. Otherwise, I'm getting there. Won't bother going into detail.

Though I will say that I don't miss the days of getting involved in someone else's problems. Sometimes, it will rear its' ugly head but I have a better way of dealing this time around. I find life much either to not give a **** about drama, what people think of me/others and pop culture.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Well according to this i''m headed in the opposite direction.
    Hummmm......maybe i am so rich i don't know it. LOL!

And this one....
    #14) You have lost your desire to read books or gather any more new information as you are now much more connected to Source and can gather it "directly" by being, feeling and "knowing."

I think this would not apply to 100% of Avalon members.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Robstar For This Post:

aranuk (25th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hmmm...well some of them sort of apply..a lot of them, I would like to think apply but probably, in reality, don't. Maybe five or six actually do apply to me right now. I would love for all of them to apply, as I'm sure everyone would. For me it seems like I can see where I want to be but it's such a struggle to get there! I find a lot of the process very frustrating..instant gratification please! I know everyone has their own journey and their own pace..blah blah blah. LOL. I'm sorry I am sounding cynical today. I just want to hurry it up! I do not want to come back "here" and do this all over again. Although, since I believe that we make the decision to come "here" for each lifetime..it probably looks so much easier from the other side, so to speak. There we can see the reality of what being here actually is, but when you're in the trenches, not so much. At least in my case. And that is me whining.

I'm glad to read that others here on this forum are actually moving along quite nicely. I hear people say "you don't have to do, just be" and life will unfold. To some extent I believe that, but I would like to hear other people's experiences pertaining to their "ascension", as far as practices and studies.

Thank you and a good day to you

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Excellent list. #28 is what most people around me cannot understand when I try to discuss this way of thought. Too many people still have the need to put blame on someone else for their problems, whether it be the government, friends or family. This frustrates me very much.

As I was brought up in a household where we were told right off the start, that we were slaves to our own society, and it was up to ourselves, and no one else, to make our lives better, I believe I had a head start on most around me. Responsibility to our own well being was hammered in at a very young age. If we were to blame anyone, for anything, there would be punishment. Not harsh, but enough to make us think why we felt the need to blame someone else for our own mistakes.

Looks like I have ascended all 28, now where is my graduation party!
    love & light
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

10. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    This is interesting.
    Apart from the first 5 and thats probably due to my age, every other one applies without exception.
    Thanks
    Chris
    I could not have said it better !!
    Thanks Chris
    Last edited by heyokah; 21st April 2010 at 14:10. Reason: subscribing

11. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This is how i feel too, but not the financial side of things are relationships i do feel a connection of sorts to those who feel/sense the same as me, and oh the reading books etc! well still doing that but i have started feeling as though i know all this anyway the connection has been there all the time just didn't use it.
    It's the old story lack of insecurity in myself once i have dealt with that issue i think i will nearly be there.
    nice thread this cheared me no ends
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

12. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I like this list! With exception from financial abundance I recognize myself in all points. Especially the humor part, nowadays I find little drama in Creation, but a lot of humor. Its even a great joke to get older and finally die, because its all an illusion anyway, a shared experience of virtual separation. We are not "we" - we are One. Not in theory or dogma - in reality. But I kind of like this virtual separation, its a good joke and its very playful. No doubt Creator has humor!

13. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

I am 'with it' on a lot of them... except the financial one... but when you think of how the current paper money economic grid is collapsing and what the NEW finances are that are emerging (trading skills and knowledge, willingness to learn, caring for each other, etc.) I think we all can apply it to that definition and be rich beyond measure...

14. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member zelda's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm taking the light side of this. I believe too, I'm going the opposite direction.
    1) Moving into a better job that supports the expression of who you are, your passion or your mission, which are basically the same.
    I've been out of a job for the past 20 months, but became a full time mom. I'm very happy. So, maybe this is my mission.
    Like I said before, I'm out of a job.......
    All the others, well, I really don't care much about anything anymore. I follow the news, but they all seem like a soap opera to me.
    If I'm sick, well then, my body should be able to get un-sick. No medication for me, no sirree
    I have learned that worries are stupid, because, you cant worry about the past. It happened already, so why cry over spilled milk. I cant worry about the future; who knows what is going to happen. I cannot worry about the present because it is just happening. So I go with the flow and be happy

15. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member cosmiclightworker's Avatar
    Thanks

what a wonderful list. I will share this with friends

16. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Mmmm Ok.. my answers to every statment.

[ive found over the past 30 years, for pretty much anyone who isnt rich, have found it harder and harder to get the job they want to do. strange statement for the middle of a global recession]

[I dont see what the abundance of the evil of currency has to do with moving up to a higher plane]

3) Most of your dreams come true and easily.
    [If this was true, i would have a big S on my chest and i'd be flying around the world saving everyone]

4) You attract a new mate/partner or you and your current partner have a relationship revolving around companionship with no issue related "hooks". You love, admire and adore each other for who you are with no dependencies.
    [Erm since this the 2012 end of world escension to a higher plain, i dont see how a new parter, and copulation could be productive to a higher plane]

5) As you further evolve, you re-unite with your "twin" who is a total reflection of you. Being together is like being with yourself and you feel a unity to Source as never before.
    [Now i have a twin.... but i hate the bitch, and only 1 out of 15 people are twins, so thats rather an elitist statment]

6) You don't seem to care much about anything and nothing seems to matter anymore. You have evolved out of the Old way of being of drama and emotions.
    [I would become a sociopath if this were at all true...]

7) You have lost your interest in the "New Age" arena.
    [Erm, after this list.... maybe...]

8) You KNOW that all your needs are met and will always be.
    [Ok now this thinkin is truly wishful, and without a spec of science behind it.]

9) You no longer have the desire or need to make things happen, "to try" or "to fix" anything. You understand "allowing", "acceptance", "being" and "intent".
    [No i have the need for the complete opposite, if i lived this way, i would be negating my responcibility to my self and everyone around me....]

10) You can no longer relate to mental and analytical processes. You now relate to "feeling".
    [I have a degree in psychology, and im pretty sure our feelings stem directly from how we analytically define our mental process in reation to the external world or better, reality.....]

11) You no longer care what anyone thinks about you or anything else.
    [Ok i give you that.... but ive always been like that, nothing new]

12) You understand that there is no right or wrong, good or bad, or black or white. Everything just IS.
    [Ok..... this is how sociopath's think... and im starting to get concerned]

13) You finally realize that there is no dark or light. The appearance of lack of light is simply to provide a contrast to spur us on to creating what really feels good. All energy is always going in the same direction, supporting the light.
    [erm, i dont identify with this selfish looping solopsitic contradiction in any way]

14) You have lost your desire to read books or gather any more new information as you are now much more connected to Source and can gather it "directly" by being, feeling and "knowing."
    [No i have increased my desire to read books, to avoid all the missinformation and disinformation about what will happen to us all, and i have never blindly believed my own supersitions without a spec of credible evidence.... If i did, i would have to concede the reality that i have the capacity to believe absolutly anything]

15) Your health improves and/or you experience a miracle-like healing of a long standing physical ailment.[Ok you got me there.... but that may be down to the fact that i now take copious amounts of Vitamin D3, K2, Dr Pete Petersons sugested fishoil, and lots of Miracle Mineral Solution....]

16) You crave a simplicity in all things and require and thrive on simple processes, simple desires and a very simple lifestyle.
    [Well no body has ever really wanted there life to be complicated, ive been like tat since i was a little kid...]

17) You begin to experience a flow to life at a slow leisurely pace, where you need not do anything you do not really wish to. Everything falls into your lap. You experience much basking, savoring and gratitude for the simple things in life.
    [Mmm erm, that would only be wishful thinking on my part, because if i did that, i would become a lazy bastard]

18) You only desire to do what is yours to do and no longer have a life full of mundane "responsibilities". When much releasing has been completed you are then left with a purified you…a gold nugget of your divine expression. This is your contribution to the New World.
    [So this contrabution to the world, is about absolute vicarious interlectual integrity to my self the world around me.... No thanks!!!]

19) You easily pick up the thoughts, feelings, desires and needs of others, as you are becoming telepathic.
    [This would be true and useful if No. 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9 of this list hadnt already countermanded it making this ability a pointles waist of time....]

20) You can control your emotions, your experiences and create your world with your mind and intent without doubt or fear.
    [I can control my emotions, but if i created my world soley with my mind, i would be living a world of absolute escapeism from reality]

21) Your surrounding environment has little effect on you. You don't take things personally. Nothing is really worth getting that upset about.
    [Ok true you got me..... but these are for practical psychological reasons]

22) You have an unquenchable thirst for creativity. The enormous amount of energy running through you demands an outlet. You feel most as home and in alignment with Source when you are in your passion and creating.
    [Actually when im creating things i find a need to concerntrate without much energy...]

23) You laugh a lot and find many things amusing and funny.
    [erm... maybe, like this list]

24) You have a heightened love and compassion for all living things. You are also experiencing higher states and more frequent state of love and joy.
    [first part yes, second part no, im finding more states of fear and lose for the masses. becuase im finding people are becoming to self involed with superstition, and replacing responcibility with vicarious redemption]

25) You live in the moment without a "day planner". Things just naturally unfold day-by-day and moment-by-moment. All stress is gone.
    [This is a General cold reading of most people]

26) You feel incredible peace. There is a distinct absence of fear and you feel safe.
    [I need my fear, you learn from it, if you have none, no danger will bring itself to you consciousness]

27) Your inner child seems to have disappeared (relating to issues and wounds), although you love to play and frolic. Much of the time you just want to play, play and play!
    [No he still there, and without the wounds]

28) You begin to have an understanding about how everything is connected. You understand that there are no mistakes.
    [Without mistakes, you learn nothing]

In my profession opinion, this list is drawn soley from a personal experiance, and nothing more, were every statment is a mixture of cold reading-[Generalisation of reletively common issues in many people and always has been] and a personal inverted persona.

Anyone thriving of this list, could be very selfish, psychologicall inverted, totally solopsistic, with varing levels of sociopathic mental processes.

This list would not help any person who is seriously suffering from exstreme narcissistic cognitive self victimisation, and thriving of a total solopsistic self reinforcing psychological defence mechanisms, by hoping others agree with it, to propogate this form of living to the one instituting it, to be justifiable to the subconsiousness.... which will continuously reinforce the masocistic nacissism to continue it.

but my opinion could be wrong.

PS: I found absolutly nothing enlightning about this list, in fact, i find it quiet frighting, not for me, but anyone who abliges and adds to this cognative boobytrap. If this is what im going to ascend too in the comming years, i better start soaking up whats left of my moral dignity before it evolves into this utter self perpetuating Nacissistic Masocism.
    I thought it was about raising to a higher plain, not hitting rock bottom.... It should really be titled, 28 signs that your desperately trying to escape from reality....

Regards
    Joslin
    Last edited by Joslin; 15th May 2010 at 08:55.
    You must strive to be the change you wish to see in the world, because the world is how "you" make it, not just for you, but everyone else.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joslin For This Post:

9eagle9 (9th February 2011), Mr54 (11th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

hahahaha.....Joslin you sound like a warrior! kudos
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

19. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is utterly bs (sorry for the garbage talk)
    But ascension u do on ur own and u urself see what works and what doesn't work. You don't have to listen or see a list of things to TELL YOU that you are on the right way.
    Most of the list is just a typical aspect of a person's life TODAY, nothing to do with ascension...

20. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SkepticSoul (here)
    This is utterly bs (sorry for the garbage talk)
    But ascension u do on ur own and u urself see what works and what doesn't work. You don't have to listen or see a list of things to TELL YOU that you are on the right way.
    Most of the list is just a typical aspect of a person's life TODAY, nothing to do with ascension...
    This is a little bit agressive, you should read my view on this list, from a profession psychological point of view 2 post above yours lol.
    You must strive to be the change you wish to see in the world, because the world is how "you" make it, not just for you, but everyone else.

21. Link to Post #19
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote 12) You understand that there is no right or wrong, good or bad, or black or white. Everything just IS.
    well if this was true we wouldn`t need laws and just line up to accept those vaccinations and believe the global warming agenda because just is but we have free will and the ability to decide for ourselves accepting what is in that statement turns you into a mindless dweeb and a believer of what ever the ruling class wants to shove down your throat because is just IS

22. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

I'm not sure that a list is helpful really because we tend to judge ourselves against it which is particularly pointless. Personally, I believe the essence of ascension can be found in the heart and a spirit of service to others. If you live from the heart, you're on your way.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast