+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Enochian Alphabet - Language of the Angels

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Default Re: The Enochian Alphabet - Language of the Angels

Quote The number 1099 keeps popping up in my head......
    So I decided to play some music, now look at the numbers, wtf.....?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N9rWu-GIHwQ

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Thanks a lot for the thread ! Great info and a great point from which to start new research !

Love and peace,
    Rares
    It is all, just a matter of perspective.

3. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    Is it difficult to read, only can get a German copy (fast)
    go there: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&ta...Mozilla-search

4. Link to Post #24
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    you won't make it as a book reviewer...l
    I know................

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    I would like to draw the attention to a particular book:

“The Red Lion”

by/through Maria Szepes, first published 1946 in Hungary.

It is hard to get, but still around as a used book.

It is actually a manuscript handed over for safekeeping and publishing after the war in 1940 by a mysterious man who called himself ADAM CADMON.

It is the biography of a soul through several lives and its evolvement through experience.
    The soul came into unprofessional contact with an alchemical substance, the “Red Lion”, which caused a sudden jump in spiritual awareness and removed the “veil of forgetting” the past lives.
    A very inspiring book which can be a major landmark for individual spiritual progress.
    It touches and confirms many aspects mentioned in this video.

BTW: The Red Lion is a substance which is existing, not a product of phantasy.

Bashi, I don't know iof the spelling of the last name makes it a totally dfferent character, but, if my memory serves me correctly, Adam Kadmon is from Kabbalah.
    He is meant to have been the very first being that was human and was able to understand spirituality.
    He was to have been the first to have written a version of the Kabbalah.
    He did write a book - but I can't remember the name. The red lion doesn't sound familiar - but it was a while back that I read this stuff.

Symbolically - I also remember a legend that Adam Kadmon was the God's first creation and that he was shattered into pieces and every soul is a part of that original Adam, and when we attain enlightenment we will all reunite and become the original shattered Adam Kadmon.

Possibly different Adams, but thought I'd include this as a matter of interest.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

Maria Szepes
    THE RED LION — THE ELIXIR OF ETERNAL LIFE
    INTRODUCTION
    In my introduction I would like to recount for the reader the events that led me to write this book, and how, like a magnet attracts iron filings, the subject drew me into its power. I am especially pleased that the person presenting the book's fourth Hungarian edition so beautifully is not just my publisher but a very old friend: The course he has chosen and that he follows to this day he owes to this very book; and he is fulfilling an important duty.
    I most prefer to speak about The Red Lion in the third person, because it has taken on a completely independent and wondrous life. It has a fate of its own now. I will not claim that the fact that I am a born writer was not a prerequisite for its genesis; I have worked with almost every literatry genre since I was eight years of age. I let my mind, my imagination wander, and needed only to have historical and scientific sources of inspiration to come my way. Still, I felt that I was only a tool, a medium for a force greater than myself. Call it inspiration, although I do not know if that is the fitting term. But I know that it does have a name.
    If I had guessed what a sea of flames was about to catch fire just as I began writing in 1939, I would have not have had the courage to go through with it. In 1938 my little boy died. I was born into a wonderful family, actors, film makers, musicians and writers whose "Bohemian" liberties never meant libertinism but an open mind and curiosity for art, philosophy and science. We were not petty bourgeois, nor gentries, but we got to know all kinds of people and trends and followed the events taking place in our country and the world. We were aware of the dangers, but we never became attached to any ultra political movement or party.
    My husband., Béla Szepes, is an Olympic athlete, graphic artist, charicaturist and journalist who has worked for both Hungarian and major international papers. He made it possible for me to do all the things I am interested in, and to obtain German and English background literature; I have a reading proficiency in both languages. At that point I was into alchemy. I decided to write a short story about one of those fascinating alchemists. I was touched by the tragic fate of these experimenters who had been forced to function in hiding. They were misunderstood by the power-hungry lords just as were all great minds in our bloody history. The real initiates into mental alchemy were never out to "make gold" but to transmute their own being from "human dreams to human gold". They worked to generate the "Philosophers' Stone", or "potable gold" in their very souls and spirits, which was the true Elixir of Eternal Life. When they fell into the hands of omnipotent lords and were unable to fulfill their masters' lust for wealth they were tortured and executed. In the meantime, however, they made countless interesting discoveries as they searched the secrets of nature. Modern science continues to prove that like elements can be changed into other elements through energy by the invention of plastics. We also know that gold and gems, vitamins to unclog our arteries and extend our life spans, medicines, antibiotics and serums to conquer epidemics and infections can be produced.
    Chemistry is alchemy's offspring, only it produces "arcanums", deemed useful but often just as damaging, at a much higher financial cost and failure rate than nature's ingenious biomagic which it is trying to immitate.
    The Red Lion's fascinating plot spans four centuries, really the history of alchemy, and holds the secret key to eastern philosophy for those who in several readings will realize how many and always new psycho-archeological layers they come upon.
    I remember how I was shaken by the fire that ignited within me when I was writing the book. I came to realize that what was engulfing me this time was not a short story but an expanse I was catapulted into by some cosmic vehicle and which made me dizzy. I was unable to end this interstellar journey, it extended ever further the more I proceeded. It raised me over the waves of a sea of flames. While I did know the outline of the plot, my pen produced surprising phrases such as I had not concieved of just seconds before.
    It was a sort of schizophrenia. One part of me filled my imagination with pictures, colors, passions, strangely credible characters which my "sound mind" considered alarming and shirked away from. "My God, what is this? What are people going to say?" My internal struggle I always countered with my con-viction that it would never be published anyway. Writing took five years. In Leányfalu, the recluse I called "Noah's Arc", a neighbour who was an experienced typist noticed the manuscript piling up on my desk in our little room. Until then I had no idea I was actually a writer. I was simply interested in the subject. The lady suggested I should go to her place and dictate to her, she could type thirty pages a day. We were living the final horrors of war. Budapest was surrounded. The capital, twenty-five kilometers away, was being razed to rubble.
    In the evenings salvos of red tracer shells pierced the sky, and during the day thick black smoke hovered over the horizon. Huge blasts shook also our little house. A nearby hit shattered our windows. Explosions pounded our closed doors. We had no idea which of our friends and relatives trapped in the city cellars were still alive or who was killed. Amidst the commotion of air raids, cannon and machinegun fire, in the apocalyptic blare I dictated and dictated this strange book, thirty pages each day. No one knew it, no one read it until typing was completed.
    Not my husband, nor my brother, parents or friends. And what I had not thought of, much less hoped for, came true: in the three years of freedom that followed The Red Lion's first edition was published by Hungária, in 1946. It became a bestseller. In 1947 the publishing houses were nationalized, and like all other books in the shops and libraries whose content digressed from the only official "ideology" The Red Lion was shredded. Which did it a lot of good. The Red Lion is about immortality, and it could not be killed. It rose from its ashes like a Phoenix.
    Conceived amidst the horrors of the Second World War Mária Szepes' book offered a glimpse of hope at a time of conflagration. By giving a broad, cosmic perspective to the events touching the lives of everyone in Europe in those years, she put human existence in a broader scale extending beyond daily life and put forth a reason for existence within the entirety of the universe that may be the purpose of the life of every individual. And with that, the book goes beyond a given point of human history. This is her belief.
    In 1984 Kozmosz published the second, abridged edition of The Red Lion, labeling the book a "fantasy", and supplied it with a postscript. The third, full edition was published by Háttér. It, too, sold out. Since then the seventh edition is selling well. In Munich its excellent German translation became in 1984 Book of the Month. Then in 1985 it won fourth place in the presitgious Fritz Lasswitz award as the most interesting novel. Altogether in Europe 300,000 copies of The Red Lion have been sold.
    Raising eternal human questions and offering a solution to them The Red Lion thus continues on its own designated course to pass on a never outdated message to the contemplative reader in search of spiritual support in a most disquieting era.

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN0965262189

The Red Lion by Maria Szepes

Editorial Review - Kirkus Reviews Copyright (c) VNU Business Media, Inc.
    Originally published in 1946 in Hungary, this ambitious and relentlessly arcane novel reshapes the stuff of legend into a compelling, if ponderous, philosophical melodrama. Subtitled ""The Elixir of Eternal Life,"" it recounts the harrowing adventures endured, over a span of four centuries, by Hans Burgner, a 16th-century alchemist's apprentice who murders his master in order to possess a potion rumored to confer the gift of immortality. Having drunk this elixir, Burgner is condemned to be repeatedly reborn, century after century, as a cursed visionary who sees, but is powerless to prevent, the injustices and cruelties that lie in wait for his fellowmen. Eventually purified by his sufferings, Cornelius (Hans's final incarnation) fulftlls his destiny: to prophesy, to a world ravaged by war, the reappearance of the Messiah. Discursive and hyperbolic, The Red Lion, a bulky mixture of biblical, alchemical, and historical lore (which rather resembles Eugene Sue's epic romance The Wandering Jew), nevertheless explores with passionate intensity its deeply flawed hero's passage from sin and error, through a world more flawed even than he, to a paradoxical state of grace. It's a very imperfect novel, but a memorable reading experience all the same.

User Review - dieSprite - An weird, turgidly-written (which may or may not be an artifact of translation from the original Hungarian) but oddly interesting novel that spans five hundred years and the alchemical process of transformation. You don't slog through the protagonist's passage from body to body and gradual maturation into an elder of the mysterious Brotherhood because he or any of the other characters are at all appealing, or because the writer has wielded the rich metaphor of the alchemical passage particularly well (for a sublime counter-example, consult John Crowley's Aegypt tetralogy). And yet her working of the alchemical theme is weirdly transfixing. Perhaps it's because of all spiritual explorations the alchemical process is so compelling, so close to the core, such an accessible vision for the Western mind.
    Despite its clunky prose this book sings with the same passion that drove John Dee and Fellowes Kraft and the sorry-I-forgot-their-names characters of The Red Lion (my copy is upstairs and this novel is apparently obscure enough to rank only one link on the main Google Books reference page for it -- a link well-worth clicking, since it leads to Maria Szepes' own account of having basically channeled the entire thing at her farm in Hungary during the most violent part of World War II).
    Weird and wonderful, I should have said.

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I ordered me a German one, thats gonna give some braincells a boost. Hope I'm getting in the "zone" when reading it, so the language thing will cause not many problems....

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

BUT, the guy has another talent you should be VERY grateful for.............!
    This thread for example: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post12577
    Never condemn a person before you have walked a couple of miles in her/his shoes..........

10. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

dear swami,

i am sad you got offended by what i wrote

Quote Quote Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
    hasn't anyone followed the instructions that you know of? maybe yourself?
    hope it's not a hallucinogenic drug or some such... l

bashi: Read the book

Quote Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
    bashi: I know................

i can fix that easily by not addressing you in the future...exept for this time, i have done so only once at the very beginning of this thread to praise your find... hope you can reciprocate, so i don't have to respond to instructions such as this:
    Quote BUT, the guy has another talent you should be VERY grateful for.............!
    This thread for example: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post12577
    Never condemn a person before you have walked a couple of miles in her/his shoes..........
    that's because i don't/won't walk in anyone else's shoes..plus, i don't get told, i get asked - that's usually enough... if you ask me to leave here, i'll be happy to...no exlamation marks needed. ...
    ...there was no condemnation in what i put.

this is for whoever may find it interesting, there are many more on youtube and elsewhere, but i now forget where i saved it...

bw l
    Last edited by lightblue; 23rd April 2010 at 09:10.

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

dear lightblue and swami, sometimes it can be really hard to communicate on the net, we are so use to communicating face to face, picking up on non verbals, energy etc.......this whole net thing is a new to our way of being and we can so easily misunderstand another person.
    i know i have been there!
    i just wished to say a big thank you for this thread, it is an exellent read/watch
    am following with interest
    love to all
    m x
    Last edited by morguana; 23rd April 2010 at 09:25.

12. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote dear lightblue and swami, sometimes it can be really hard to communicate on the net, we are so use to communicating face to face, picking up on non verbals, energy etc.......this whole net thing is a new to our way of being and we can so easily misunderstand another person.
    i know i have been there!
    i just wished to say a big thank you for this thread, it is an exellent read/watch
    am following with interest
    love to all
    m x
    dear mo,

ther was no missunderstanding, only an offence taken by swami...and i intend to fix that.

thanks l

13. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

i understand and you did a supurb job,
    thank you lightblue

14. Link to Post #34
    Deactivated
    Thanks

dear mo,

ther was no missunderstanding, only an offence taken by swami...and i intend to fix that.

thanks l
    Hi light, did your joke shoot down the flying carpet?
    BTW, nice intro vid.

Swami: Its good to see someone covering my back, but in this case there is no need, because no offense was taken. It was a just a joke amoungst friends.

15. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Hi light, did your joke shoot down the flying carpet?
    BTW, nice intro vid.

false: a joke doesn't have a knack for that

true: i lapsed in judgement which laid a trap...i forget how a joke may try and make another joke..

l
    Last edited by lightblue; 25th April 2010 at 09:53.

16. Link to Post #36
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    Is this part of it....?

591 "For Noah must wash me in the deepest sea, with pain and toil, that my blackness may depart; I must lie here in the deserts among many black serpents, and there is none to pity me; I must be fixed to this black cross, and must be cleansed therefrom with wretchedness and vinegar and made white, that the inwards of my head may be like the sun or Marez, and my heart shine like a carbuncle, and the old Adam come forth again from me. O! Adam Kadmon, how beautiful art thou! And adorned with the rikmah (many-coloured garment) of the King of the world. Like Kedar (The men of Kedar lived in black tents) I am black henceforth; Ah! How long! O come, my Mesech (mixed drink, spiced wine), and disrobe me, that mine inner beauty may be revealed...O that the serpent roused up Eve! To which I must testify with my black colour that clings to me, and that is become mine by the curse of this persuasion, and therefore am I unworthy of all my bothers. O sulamith afflicted within and without, the watchmen of the great city will find thee and wound thee, strip thee of thy garments and smite thee, and take away thy veil...Yet shall I be blest again when I am delivered from the poison brought upon me by the curse, and mine innermost seed and first birth comes forth. For its father is the sun, and its mother the moon. Yea, I know else of no other bridegroom who should love me, because I am so black. Ah! do thou tear down the heavens and melt my mountains! For thou didst crumble the mighty kingdoms of Canaan like dust, and crush them with the brazen serpent of Joshua and offer them up to Algir (fire), that she who is encompassed by many mountains may be freed."

The author might have chosen the name Adam Kadmon by having your quote in mind

17. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

see this

it is possible that the linear b carries the clues...which was used by the proto europeans - well before the greeks arrived from the middle east.

http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U10000.pdf

http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U10080.pdf

Last edited by lightblue; 2nd May 2010 at 19:12.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2