+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GLP goes dark.

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default GLP goes dark.

Last post.
    at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great?

when you put the life of my friends and family at risk.

I will not allow this website to cause my friends and family to live in fear

you won

hope you are happy

the last light of the world has been extinguished"

Front page reads
    The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.

For the book has been closed, The names have been written, Judgement cometh.

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of god, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.

Everyone knows GLP is a horrible government sponsered data mining psyop run by Tavistock but it is a big tree to fall.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,377 times in 8,335 posts

Default Re: GLP goes dark.

Pehaps it's yet another sign that everything if falling down from the inside out.

I'm actually becoming convinced that the cabal has seen the writing on the wall.

3. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Retreat can be messy.

Picking up the pieces to re shuffle the deck...wonder where all the jokers go.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Copied from a post that copie3d a post at ATS.
    I claim no authorship
    Quote [Site Op] Trinity had a large thread about reporting members of some "OMEGANet" group... supposedly he was going to press charges against its "leader".

If You Have Been Involved With Omega And His Internet Gang Stalking Activities...

I'm giving you one week to turn on him and join the other 4 individuals who have provided me with signed statements, screen shots, and other evidence regarding his actions in order to avoid being prosecuted along with him.

The libel, defamation of character, criminal stalking and harassment that has been going on for YEARS at this mans direction ends HERE...

If you got sucked in to his B.S. games and didn't realize the level that this is about to go to, now is your only opportunity to do the right thing and avoid prosecution.

HE is going to be prosecuted.

YOU still have a chance to get on the right side of this thing..

You can email me at trinity@godlikeproductions.com with the word OMEGA in the subject line if you do not wish to reveal yourself publicly here. Make sure you put the word OMEGA in the subject or I will most likely miss your email.

This offer is open to ANYONE, no matter what you may think I think of you. If you get on the right side of this thing I guarantee you immunity from prosecution.

Also, even if you were not involved and can provide any useful evidence in this situation it would be most appreciated.

If you are a victim of Omega and his group of internet stalkers and would like to participate in the prosecution of him and the other individuals who do not join us please email me and get on board.

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Omeganet was a tongue in cheek yahoo group that supposedly a place for friends of Omega (an East Texan Survivalist expert with a lot of guns) to gather in the event GLP ever got took down. He was a MOD at GLP once, there was a fallout in 2008 and he was never heard of again until it was revealed one of his new Mod's was a plant by Omega.

All very very messy. If its over that then I would say Trinity has pulled the plug with regard to that coming lawsuit so he can claim loss of earnings and distress to business.

6. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

a former fan says his piece about the GLP ceasing production
    http://indianinthemachine.wordpress....hat-you-could/

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

noticed another one or two sites down , I might go have a look and see if I can develop a perspective

8. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

GLP was a garbage site, much like ATS is starting to become. There's an influx of "homeless" GLPers that most likely will show up here and continue to flood ATS with their half-wit, ignorant minds.

I'm sorry if I've not been a ray of sunshine lately but I'm starting to become more cynical of these sites.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Holly Lindin (7th February 2011), InCiDeR (6th February 2011), Kra (7th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,432 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    GLP was a garbage site.
    This became largely true. Not a comment about any of the intentions of the founder(s) or mods, but the inevitable lowest-common-denominator result of a forum in which (almost) anything was permitted.

It was a useful reminder of what the Avalon mods did not want this forum to become. There was some good information on GLP, and some good people, and some important subjects discussed. But the noise was so loud that the valuable signals were increasingly lost.

RIP. But GLP, as it became, might not have been making the world a much better place.

Do read this... which I wrote at the end of October 2010:

The quality of Avalon: keeping the signal-to-noise-ratio high

--------

Hi, Guys, please listen up for a moment.

This thread is inspired by one of the recent 'disclosure prediction' threads that turned out to be yet another deliberate hoax.

This is not a shot any any individual member here: but I strongly feel that Avalon members should have a responsibility NOT to forward fake or hokey predictions or 'channeled messages' - which is currently happening at a rate of one or more a week.

We don't need this kind of nonsense in a climate of the times that could not be more serious. There ARE very critical things happening quietly in the world, and the real signals get lost in all the 'noise'.

Be very sure that this is intended.

Folks, I ask you: don't needlessly add to the noise.

I always wanted Avalon to be about quality rather than quantity: for people to be able to come here quickly and find a digest of good information and intelligent discussion.

To re-post any junk on YouTube or Facebook that catches our eye, thinking we're doing the members a service, might be a well-intended error of judgment. Please always use your intelligence and discrimination.

I'm no friend or fan of ATS, but the mods there immediately deleted a thread about the recent "The Agency" 'prediction' of a 'radioactive satellite' over Munich on 20 October, that was really a forecast comet - not only because it was clearly false, but because the writer urged that it must 'go viral'.

They were quite correct to censor this cheap nonsense and stop it in its tracks. Our collective alternative knowledge base is being deliberately infected by information of zero or negative value in the same way as our computers (or bodies!) can become infected with viruses.

The presence of the zero-value add-ons decreases our capacity to function optimally. In this case, we're rendered less able to evaluate authentic information. This is one reason why I find myself increasingly unsympathetic to hoaxes, hoaxers and other forms of knowledge devaluation, and have made some of the decisions I've made in the last year.

This is not in any way 'censoring the truth movement': the real truth is far more incredible and unbelievable than any fiction.

I want to make the real truth easier to see by flitering out the distractions - some of which are deliberate, and some of which are just naive.

In 2005-6 I was closely involved in the 'Serpo story'. It was a really valuable experience. Much of that was nonsense (and it got more and more ridiculous as the 'disclosure' was sabotaged from inside): but some was certainly true. It was worth discussing at first until it just became way too crazy and was eventually completely derailed. By that time I had abandoned it.

That's when I learned the priceless lesson that the truth in the alternative community is much more about PR than about actual facts. PR wins every time. And the insiders also understand this very well. They're masters at playing their cards.

So, don't help them win their game. Really intelligent analysis is the answer. But that takes time, and care, and real research. The insiders count on you not to bother to do all that.

They financed the creation of Facebook, and there's a good reason for their smart investment. The 'noise' is WAY amplified there. That's why I have no Facebook page, and never use it.

Indirectly related to this: please don't re-post YouTube videos with no comment, or with a simple statement like "Hey, Guys, look at this". I and many others will never watch a video unless someone tells me why I should spend the time. Please be smart and caring enough to summarize in your own words what the added value is.

Added value is what it's all about. If you're NOT adding value, then just keep reading. Though some of them are hard to find, Avalon has over 6,000 threads which contain enough good material to keep us all busy for a very long time.

My best wishes to all - Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th February 2011 at 10:25.

11. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

000 (6th February 2011), 7eagle14 (7th February 2011), Amenjo (6th February 2011), Ami (7th February 2011), Annacarl (8th February 2011), bluestflame (6th February 2011), Dorok (6th February 2011), Franny (7th February 2011), galactica (6th February 2011), Hiram (6th February 2011), InCiDeR (6th February 2011), Jean-Luc (6th February 2011), Luke (6th February 2011), Midnight Rambler (6th February 2011), Moonbird (6th February 2011), mountain_jim (6th February 2011), Mr54 (6th February 2011), rolodge (6th February 2011), romina (6th February 2011), Samson (6th February 2011), Sentience (6th February 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011), str8thinker (6th February 2011), ThePythonicCow (8th February 2011), torchwood (7th February 2011), TWINNICK (6th February 2011), veda (6th February 2011), webyourstuff (6th February 2011), White Rabbit (6th February 2011), zebowho (6th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Hear, hear. Thanks, Bill.

13. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Default The Godlike Productions Forum is down!

Fellow Avalonians, they closed down Godlike Productions, what is happening?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

What does this mean?

Will TPTB close down all alternative forums now?

I havn't done any investigations yet, but I will do. So, I come back with more information as soon as I have!

Love and Light
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

bluestflame (6th February 2011), Calz (6th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Default Re: The Godlike Productions Forum is down!

another thread that has started in relation to the closing of godlike productions

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...GLP-goes-dark.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Calz (6th February 2011), InCiDeR (6th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Question What's going on with GLP today?

---- edit - Just seen the other thread on general discussion. Apologies mods, ------

Just logged on to godlikeproductions for my daily dose of doom and found this:

"The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of God, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts. "

at the end of the text, there is a link to an mp3 which is very inspiring.

I wondered why the website was taken down and why they are saying their goodbyes. Anyone?
    Last edited by kerbie; 6th February 2011 at 11:46. Reason: someone had already posted a thread about this material

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kerbie For This Post:

bluestflame (6th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: What's going on with GLP today?

I think someone hashijacked the site.

I went on last night and the notice said something like - I can no longer allow my family and friends to live in fear. The last light in the world has been extinguished. I hope you are happy.

Or similar to this.

Someone with a big problem with GLP.

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    another thread that has started in relation to the closing of godlike productions

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...GLP-goes-dark.
    bluestflame, thank you for the heads up. My narrow looking view missed that thread totally, my humble apology
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

bluestflame (6th February 2011), Lord Sidious (6th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I saw the message last night and it is still down today. My first reaction was that it was some GLPer that was really peed off with the site. Which I can understand as it was/is full of vitriol and ranting and it was very time consuming disseminating the real stuff from the noise. Which is why I joined Avalon . I am sure it will be back up in a couple of days.

23. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by taliesin (here)
    I think someone hashijacked the site.

I went on last night and the notice said something like - I can no longer allow my family and friends to live in fear. The last light in the world has been extinguished. I hope you are happy.

Or similar to this.

Someone with a big problem with GLP.
    Sounds more like one of the glp team has has their family threatened on some way. I pray that it is an angry troll and not what I saw at first glance.

24. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Three threads now, please merge..........

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Post:

galactica (6th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

with respect, guessing based on personal filters ...
    we don't know

27. Link to Post #20
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I clicked on the link you provided InCiDeR,

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

Quote:

"The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of God, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.

A Final Message For You"

http://godlikeproductions.com/goodbye.mp3

@ 01.15 mins of the above MP3 Here is what they say!.."Have no shame in being kindly and gentle but if the times comes in your life to Kill and when it comes the time to KILL. KILL and have No Regret!"

I am Not a Moderator, BUT I wish people would THINK sometimes before they post!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 6th February 2011 at 14:06.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast