+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Number 222

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: The Number 222

Quote Posted by LIMOR (here)
    Hello TheTwo,

Quote "As my first post here, i hope i finally found the correct audience to ask this question"
    i am sure on of your 'correct audience'
    your synchronicities with 222 sounds incredible (and also very familiar to me) especialy with your daughter being born .
    like others,i do believe its not about the numbers,actually its so much more than that.you might find my x-factor thread interesting to you:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...3-Our-x-faxtor

limor

p.s

i feel like hugging this dog in the avatar.yours?
    weird, i can't access this page, says "Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page"...is it just me?

I know what you mean about hugging the dog he's a very good friend of mine and a family member
    IDDQD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTwo For This Post:

Limor Wolf (15th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

TheTwo....hi and welcome!

Given what is happening to you (and what is now daily life for me and countless others) I would expect you will be seeing the following:

All the number sequences at different times not just 222 (my username is no accident lol)
    People phoning or making contact when you think of them.
    Reading the same string of words while they play in a song at exactly the same time (make not of what the words mean, that's the message). Can happen with TV in background too!
    Calling out people you need to meet ahead of leaving the house. As you get more used to it you will meet them before returning home.
    Focussing on things that are in synch with what your higher self wants should give you a physical sign such as body tinles, scalp rushes etc

There's so much more but starting on the path is very very exciting and the confusion eventually subsides, replacing doubt with control of manifestation.

Good luck my friend.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,411 times in 1,719 posts

Hi Guys,
    Please see the link, it may offer an explanation.

http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

TheTwo (11th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi TheTwo,
    This is only my second post on the forum as I am more of a observer than a poster, but I decided I should say hello as I also have many synchronistic events appearing in my life
    Oh by the way my membership number on this forum is 2222 !

sending you good luck, love kevlar

seek the truth because the truth is the truth seeks you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kevlar For This Post:

TheTwo (12th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi There TheTwo,

I too am a two, who see's lots of two's everywhere, especially in the progression 2.22. I always loved the number two as a child, as the times tables were easy for my mental arithmetically obtuse brain to master. It happens more when I am experiencing periods of heightened awareness, peak moments and if I am following a path of research or creativity which is really flowing strong and pure. The two's make me feel that I am going well, on the right track, or simply happy and at home. Also, in my mind, I see 2.22 as 6, which is the number of love.
    A few years ago, after a long period of roaming and feeling a little like a latchkey kid, I found a perfect home, that I could afford, and that really fit with my dreams, plans, ideas and family of dogs and friends, and it just happened to be very nearby to a road with the suitable numeral denominator, 222!!!
    Happy two's to you two!
    Quote Posted by TheTwo (here)
    Greetings all great beings!

As my first post here, i hope i finally found the correct audience to ask this question.
    The story goes back to my early childhood, middle school (that's when i started noticing it).
    The number 22 (or 222, or 22:22) is following me everywhere i go.
    At first, my connection was that if i see this on my way to school, i would get a bad grade - 2 (equivalent to F, or the lowest on 5 grade system we had). It worked for some time, but then the connection stopped being reliable.
    I kept noticing this number for at least 5 times a day (most assuredly i would look at my watch and it would be 12:22), next time i would look at 2:22, 20:22 etc....the bus passing me would be number 222, the house number 222, i do mean everywhere in all possible contexts....

Over the years, i had so many different explanations to this, it went from funny to not funny, from scary to just plain silly.
    The most memorable 222 appearance i had on the way home from skiing, i was on the back seat looking outside thinking about life. My mental monologue came to who I am, and why I am, and somehow it got connected to 222 I've been seeing everywhere...so i decided to do a test, i thought quite clearly, while looking at the sky: "If there is something out there, some kind of force that i can't explain, give me a clear sign please".

Guess what, not more then 2 seconds later (i do mean almost immediately), i see 222 in red big numbers right in the sky. (shortly after i figured it was a reflection of odometer, that was showing 222 km, somehow reflecting into back window! You can imagine my reaction...i felt all my hairs move a bit... it took me off guard completely

Another EXTREMELY memorable event happened a year ago, when my daughter was born. Yes, precisely at 2:22pm. how's that for 'coincidence'?

The reason why i decided to bring it up here is because i still don't have a clear answer, i keep seeing this 'sign' at least few times a day for over 15 years now...it puzzles me

I know i will eventually find an explanation, but i thought i would share this with this community and see how it goes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Come As You Are For This Post:

TheTwo (24th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Great awakening moments when one identifies synchronicities around.

There is an Avalon thread about the meaning of number sequences and angels started by Gareth. In here.

Once you start to notice number sequences and animals. You acuire another symbolic language to converse with the creator.
    Since I started noticing numbers and animals I am very sensitive to my thoughts and messages I receive.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

TheTwo (24th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LIMOR (here)
    Hello TheTwo,

Quote "As my first post here, i hope i finally found the correct audience to ask this question"
    i sure am one of your 'correct audience'
    your synchronicities with 222 sounds incredible (and also very familiar to me) especialy with your daughter being born at that time.
    like others,i do believe its not about the numbers,actually its so much more than that.you might find my x-factor thread interesting to you:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...3-Our-x-factor

limor

p.s

i feel like hugging this dog in the avatar.yours?

I couldn't access your post then, but now i can! thanks for sharing your story! amazing and very very familiar...
    Past week i am waving and saying hello out loud, when i see a sign like 2:22 it makes me smile every time

Today i was trying to pick a logo for my application, and i stumbled upon a cool logo of a tree with an apple, the file size was 2.22Mb, and it would cost me $21.25 to buy it.... i just realized how close it is to $22, so i tried all kinds of math, to make it 22, taxes, existing credits, and it's not adding up, lol

Here it is, i have a feeling it might mean something to somebody here:
    Last edited by TheTwo; 24th February 2011 at 07:28.
    IDDQD

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTwo For This Post:

Bluebird (25th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

i was gonna make a similar thread..
    i was thinking about this about a week ago, along with some other revelation i cant remember lol, when i checked the time and it was 22:22
    i'm born 22.02.88, and i've always wondered about that.. 2+2+2+8+8=22 0.o. the time was also ~11am, and was on ascendant cusp of aries/taurus, while my sun is pisces/aquarius cusp, so i kinda have 4 consecutive signs in my sun and ascendant, which feels pretty significant to me.
    would love to hear from a numerologist and/or astrologist what it could mean for me, thx

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

Cool Re: The Number 222

how about that, folks?

Name:  25FEB2011_05.47pmCET..jpg
Views: 203
Size:  68.3 KB

was at 05:47 pm CET, 25 Feb 2011.
    Couldn't believe it - had to 'freeze' it for all of you.
    Last edited by meeradas; 25th February 2011 at 17:17. Reason: damn att...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

777 (25th February 2011), Magnus (2nd March 2011), PurpleLama (12th March 2014), Smudge222 (14th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    how about that, folks?

Attachment 5026

speaking of coincidences - there are 18 names of "color" in the list....
    The universe has spoken
    IDDQD

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Bluebird's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you TheTwo for starting this thread!
    ...and thanks Meeredas for this post:

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    how about that, folks?

Attachment 5026

It made me laugh because what jumped out for me first were the 47s, not the 888, 666 and 222. I had to look twice before I noticed the triple digits.

I've been seeing 47s for years, sometimes as many as 6-7 times a day, so thank you also to Lightblue for the link to the "Number Sequences from Angels" page. It was reassuring to read:

Quote 4's and 7's, such as 477 or 447 - The angels congratulate you and say, "Keep up the great work! You are on a roll. Keep your thoughts focused, because it's having a big and positive effect."
    ...because sometimes it drives me batty!

Blessings all, no matter what "your" number.

Ha! Just noticed the time of my post too...
    Last edited by Bluebird; 25th February 2011 at 17:50.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluebird For This Post:

meeradas (25th February 2011), TheTwo (25th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #32
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

just a couple of mins ago... had to post it here:

Name:  666.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  20.2 KB

[CNR]

21. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

I believe if you look for any number youll find it but I dont think those numbers are there untill you look for them - any quantom physicists? isnt it to do with sub atomic particles behaveing differently once observed.I see 2:22 in very certain situations sometimes. like its the external manifestation of an active archetype.Also its obvious that numbers like 911, 666, 1111 etc are significant, so it will stand out more than other numbers like 4:38, 531...And when something stands out you pay more attention to it right

We will just have to keep searching for the answers TheTwo , numbers play a significant role in all our lives and maybe they mean more than what we are supposed to know

regards

The One
    Last edited by The One; 4th April 2011 at 09:14.

22. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello TheTwo,

Hopefully you get this message one way or another, but you are not alone. I too have an ongoing "situation" with the number 222. a few examples of this is, for one my birthday (i know i probably shouldn't put this on the internet but it is the most substantial of all) my birthday is 3-9-1998. 3 squared is 9, 9 times 222 is 1998... When I discovered this my mind went blank for hours. Another situation is every morning on the way to school I walk past a house that has the address 222, when I was playing a dice game with my friend I rolled 3 dice and I got 2-2-2 TWICE. the last three digits of my mothers phone number are 222. my school lets out at 222. You get the point... but I'm sure you want answers to your questions so I have a few questions that might get us closer to the answer... Do you get Deja vu's at an alarming rate? Have you ever had a near death experience and the doctor who treated you was never on record? do you have any odd quirks that you think may mean something but you don't tell anyone because they'll think you're crazy?

Sincerely your conspirator
    Smudge222

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Smudge222 For This Post:

Roisin (12th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

My Birthday is 2/22

So I'm a 222
    Last edited by Roisin; 12th March 2014 at 16:56.

25. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Since last August 2013 to end of February 2014 I was getting s**tloads of number two sequences: 222 and 2222. Many times a day, and before and beside also tmore traditional number sequences 11:11, 12:12, 13:13 and so on for a few years. Now, for a reason or another, number 2s are not popping out as much as they used. I have tried to find out the meaning of 2 for me, but had no luck so far.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Roisin (12th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

But for me, when it comes to synchronity's, 11:11 is the one that stands out. 444 is a strong second.
    I think it's not so much the value of the numbers themselves but more that the same sequence of numbers pops in when you least expect it in inexplicable ways. Especially when synchronicity's occur.
    Last edited by Roisin; 13th March 2014 at 17:33.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Arak (12th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Smudge222 (here)
    Hello TheTwo,

Hopefully you get this message one way or another, but you are not alone. I too have an ongoing "situation" with the number 222. a few examples of this is, for one my birthday (i know i probably shouldn't put this on the internet but it is the most substantial of all) my birthday is 3-9-1998. 3 squared is 9, 9 times 222 is 1998... When I discovered this my mind went blank for hours. Another situation is every morning on the way to school I walk past a house that has the address 222, when I was playing a dice game with my friend I rolled 3 dice and I got 2-2-2 TWICE. the last three digits of my mothers phone number are 222. my school lets out at 222. You get the point... but I'm sure you want answers to your questions so I have a few questions that might get us closer to the answer... Do you get Deja vu's at an alarming rate? Have you ever had a near death experience and the doctor who treated you was never on record? do you have any odd quirks that you think may mean something but you don't tell anyone because they'll think you're crazy?

Sincerely your conspirator
    Smudge222
    I think it's important to be careful about who you share your inner most thoughts with especially when it comes to any "quirky" experiences you may have had. lol. Such information like that is best to keep to oneself at work, for example. But for those family and friends whom you know and trust who you know will not think you're crazy for having such experiences and talking about them, it would be best if you share that information with them because it's not good to keep it all to yourself all the time. And also, you may find whatever insights they share with you about your experiences very helpful and maybe even illuminating too especially if they've had the same experiences too!

But for those who haven't had the same kinds of experience that you have had, that does not mean that they will not understand what it must like to have whatever experience you are sharing with them. If they are your friend, they will try to understand.

But definitely, don't share any quirky stuff with someone who you don't trust to keep a secret. If they are your friend, then they will honor your request to keep whatever you tell them just between you and him or her. So you really do have to be careful who talk to about such things because it may backfire on you if you talk to the wrong person.

So good luck but be careful!
    Last edited by Roisin; 12th March 2014 at 19:43.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Smudge222 (14th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2