+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Barry King

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Barry King

Has anyone listened to Mel Fabregas' Veritas Show this week? He plays a phone conversation with Barry King on air, it is so sad and frightening to hear Barry. He cannot even remember Mel but there is much more to it, he contacted Mel last year and told him this was likely to happen. He had some very important information he was going to send but sadly never did. Poor Barry.

I was reading the Eva thread and tried to let her know to contact him but couldn't post on there due to my status.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwen For This Post:

Calz (6th February 2011), fourty-two (6th February 2011), Helvetic (6th February 2011), InCiDeR (7th February 2011), Lily de Cuir (6th February 2011), Muzz (6th February 2011), phishy (6th February 2011), Snowbird (7th February 2011), str8thinker (6th February 2011), WhiteStar (6th February 2011), witchy1 (6th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,057 times in 1,400 posts

Default Re: Barry King

You can listen to this conversation here starting at 6:00 min.

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

anikohu (6th February 2011), bluestflame (6th February 2011), Calz (6th February 2011), Dragonfly (6th February 2011), Fractalius (6th February 2011), InCiDeR (7th February 2011), jackovesk (6th February 2011), Jean-Luc (6th February 2011), KosmicKat (6th February 2011), Maria Stade (6th February 2011), meeradas (7th February 2011), Muzz (7th February 2011), sepia (6th February 2011), str8thinker (6th February 2011), Swami (6th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 times in 524 posts

This is a most disturbing story. Anyone who is in any doubt about the abilities of the PTB to exact retribution for disclosure should listen to this.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

aikya (8th February 2011), anikohu (6th February 2011), bluestflame (6th February 2011), Calz (6th February 2011), Fractalius (6th February 2011), meeradas (7th February 2011), Muzz (7th February 2011), Swami (6th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 times in 956 posts

This is more then sad...

and...

A reminder to us all, the sacrifices and consequences, MANY in this game face.

but..

Because of peoples strength and devotion to the cause (changing time line and taking power out of ptb's hands)...

The game has changed

His pain and suffering are testaments to what Bill, Charles... and you... do every day , here.

The man I know...the heart that I know very well as Barry, would not change one thing of the consequences (except for the pain his loved ones feel) he suffers, because he knows the game to well.

Eva is quite aware of all that goes on with Barry as they are very close.

I believe Barry was not to happy that Mel shared the phone call... for this reason (and others) I wont listen to it but please dont let that stop you from listening...all should hear.

With all my heart to his,
    I love you Barry,
    celine

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

bluestflame (6th February 2011), Calz (6th February 2011), canadianborn (7th February 2011), modwiz (8th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,171 times in 10,476 posts

Quote Posted by Céline (here)
    This is more then sad...

and...

but..

Because of peoples strength and devotion to the cause (changing time line and taking power out of ptb's hands)...

The game has changed

His pain and suffering are testaments to what Bill, Charles... and you... do every day , here.

The man I know...the heart that I know very well as Barry, would not change one thing of the consequences (except for the pain his loved ones feel) he suffers, because he knows the game to well.

I believe Barry was not to happy that Mel shared the phone call... for this reason (and others) I wont listen to it but please dont let that stop you from listening...all should hear.

I love you Barry,
    celine
    Wow ... I have been debating for the last 30 minutes whether or not I should respond to this.

Those here for a long time don't recognize my "name" but I, like others here, have been on the outside looking in for quite some time. As a perceived "newbie" I do not wish to sound disrespectful. Have been a member of Veritas for many months (not yet in the forum) and listened to both Barry's interviews twice.

All I want to say is echoing Celine in that all should hear this.
    Last edited by Calz; 6th February 2011 at 14:42. Reason: typo

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

bluestflame (6th February 2011), mattymoto (9th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,057 times in 1,400 posts

This is more then sad...

and...

but..

The game has changed

I love you Barry,
    celine
    So Céline, in this case you don't have a clue what's going on, so please stop writing your nonsense here. Thank you.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

anikohu (6th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    This is more then sad...

and...

but..

The game has changed

I love you Barry,
    celine
    So Céline, in this case you don't have a clue what's going on, so please stop writing your nonsense here. Thank you.

Okay ... I'll bite as another obviously "clueless one" ... care to elaborate???

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I love you Barry,
    celine
    Hello Céline,

Let me chime in and say that I requested and received authorization from Barry before I released that telephone conversation to the public. As a matter of fact, I withheld it for over a month, and only shared it at my forum. I would not have shared it otherwise.

I just wanted to make sure everyone is clear on this. This was not done to sensationalize or exacerbate Barry's situation, but to share it with those who have followed his threads in the multiple forums for the past few years, and only after Barry agreed.

Would you care to elaborate as to where you're getting this information regarding Barry "not being happy" about its release?

Cheers,

Mel
    Last edited by VERITAS; 6th February 2011 at 17:10.
    VERITAS: "Alternative Media for Discerning Minds".
    http://www.veritasshow.com

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VERITAS For This Post:

blake (6th February 2011), Calz (6th February 2011), Equinox (6th February 2011), galactica (6th February 2011), Limor Wolf (6th February 2011), mattymoto (9th February 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

All threads and posts have been remouved... I cannot find the quote for you.

You are correct, this is hearsay at this point..

I am sorry I did not mean to infer anything from your actions... Mel, I spoke from my heart...you and I do not talk but I am sure you are very aware of what I am.

My protective nature leads to to not want to be part of the deterioration of a man that most have no idea about..

The game has changed, and the seasoned players are also changing..some leaving.

The ones left on the board, are trying to do their best to be better.

Dont forget that please...

I am tired of wearing Cloaks...and can someone remove the daggers please.

From my heart to yours Mel,
    love,
    celine

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    This is more then sad...

and...

but..

The game has changed

I love you Barry,
    celine
    You can dissagree without being Insulting helvetic.

I think i'll bite my tongue..instead of yours

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Calz (6th February 2011), modwiz (8th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

This is so so upsetting. I had to stopped several times.
    Thank you Gwen and Helvetic for the post!!

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I am sorry I did not mean to infer anything from your actions... Mel, I spoke from my heart...you and I do not talk but I am sure you are very aware of what I am.
    No problem at all Céline. I was just curious to know if my authorization to release the telephone call, all of a sudden, had changed without my knowledge.

Very best wishes,

Mel
    VERITAS: "Alternative Media for Discerning Minds".
    http://www.veritasshow.com

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VERITAS For This Post:

galactica (6th February 2011), Stargazer (7th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Please CELINE ! THIS TREAD IS ABOUT BARRY. LET NOT START TO BE ABOUT YOU!
    "WITH ALL DO RESPECT"
    Last edited by anikohu; 9th February 2011 at 05:18.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to anikohu For This Post:

Star Gazer (7th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by anikohu (here)
    Please CELINE ! THIS TREAD IS ABOUT BERRY. LET NOT START TO BE ABOUT YOU!
    "WITH ALL DO RESPECT"
    Fine.

Might I request you "oldeez" take this pm or else provide a "oldeez to newbie" translator???

I mean ***NO*** disrespect to anyone ... but this is not helpful.

Barry's main thread was hidden here from non-members so regardless of how long I or any other "outsider" have been here you need to open up or take it private ... please???
    Last edited by Calz; 6th February 2011 at 17:27. Reason: neverending typos

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

modwiz (8th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

"WITH ALL DO RESPECT"
    Absolutly , i agree...thank you for shoutin that so loudly..

hat is why i pm'ed the two people involved.. instead of talking about it here..

but if people would like to air their feelings about me..i suggest you do it in private.

No need o be rude.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Gone002 (7th February 2011), modwiz (8th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Fred passed on 9 Oct, 2016.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 times in 386 posts

I believe the topic of discussion is Barry King.

thank you,
    Fred

PS: Celine was expressing concerns about Barry.
    She considers him a friend, and after speaking to him off and on for 2 years, I do as well.

Barry is a good man, in a tough place. I wish him all the best.
    Last edited by Fredkc; 6th February 2011 at 17:24.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

bluestflame (6th February 2011), Calz (6th February 2011), Celine (6th February 2011), galactica (6th February 2011), learninglight (6th February 2011), modwiz (8th February 2011), winnasboy (7th February 2011), witchy1 (6th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,828 times in 232 posts

"WITH ALL DO RESPECT"
    Why is it when someone utters the words "with all due respect" they stop showing any?
    Respect is a mandatory guideline of this forum, if one wants to offer all due respect one should endeavor to show it.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

777 (7th February 2011), Calz (6th February 2011), Equinox (7th February 2011), Fredkc (6th February 2011), Heart2hearth (8th February 2011), modwiz (8th February 2011), Pilgrim (12th February 2011), Reirrac (7th February 2011), smig (6th February 2011), unplugged (6th February 2011), winnasboy (7th February 2011), witchy1 (6th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

So, can someone please summarize in case people don't have the time to listen to this?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

Calz (6th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote from Veritas:
    Quote .... As a matter of fact, I withheld it for over a month, and only shared it at my forum...
    But Spiritwolf (aka Barry King) last posted here at PA on Jan 30th, when Bill gave him 7 days off the forum. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...137#post115137

What's happening? This doesn't add up. I'm confused.

My heart goes out to Barry, I hope he is OK.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kudzy For This Post:

Calz (6th February 2011), modwiz (8th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kudzy (here)
    Quote from Veritas:
    Quote .... As a matter of fact, I withheld it for over a month, and only shared it at my forum...
    But Spiritwolf (aka Barry King) last posted here at PA on Jan 30th, when Bill gave him 7 days off the forum. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...137#post115137

What's happening? This doesn't add up. I'm confused.

My heart goes out to Barry, I hope he is OK.
    Exactly

We come here in search of truth ... not more hidden paradox???

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Ontarioguy (7th February 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 398 posts

I think this post from Barry says it all:

"James, what I'M doing is wrong? No no. Let me put this openly for you and all here to see. Currently I am working with a very large group of individuals, professionals, credible, vetted whistleblowers whom are fed up waiting for Dr Greer to make a forwards move. As a group we are planning global full disclosure which will entail dragging the scientific and academic communities into the 21st century. We plan global media coverage. What has been voiced as a major concern to the group is a few individuals whose claims are not as credible, not verified or substantiated in any way. These claims can harm our movement and taint the picture for global media announcement. Since around 2008 your disclosures have veered off to levels that the group find impossible to comprehend and tolerate should global media begin showing disclosures. Another cause for grave concern is Aaron McCollom in the USA. You are both very similar. The group strongly feels that the information you keep stating you are being asked to disclose is coming from sources determined to undermine the disclosure movement. Your sources are seen as detrimental to truthful disclosure and need be checked. You can carry on by all means but you will not be called upon within the real disclosure movement and warnings from the group to global media given. From a friend I hope you take this advice on board. Implement or ignore, its your choice. There are debunkers and true skeptics out there that will tear your claims to shreds. From a father figure to a son, take care with what you are told to post by these 'sources'. Regards, Barry"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post52161

It is all very sad, but this is the real state of affairs in respect of disclosure...

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Bright Garlick (27th February 2011), Calz (7th February 2011), Caren (25th February 2011), HaveBlue (7th February 2011), magicmanx (11th February 2011), modwiz (8th February 2011), romina (6th February 2011), winnasboy (7th February 2011), witchy1 (6th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast