Thread: The Pineal Gland and its decalcification

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Default Re: The Pineal Gland and its decalcification

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    Thank you very much for this information..... Next on my shopping list K2

Do you know how to go about fushing out the toxic heavy metals from the body?

Would a heavy metal build have an effect like fluride in the body.... Perhaps this is the logic behind TPTB thinking replace good things in the body for bad ones!

There are some de-tox threads here in the health section. My favorite is zeolite.
    Last edited by bashi; 7th February 2011 at 11:48.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Caren (7th February 2011), chelmostef (7th February 2011), Eram (26th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great information, bashi. Thank you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgBone For This Post:

Eram (26th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member Free Bird's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for this information bashi - My diet consists of lots of cheese and this really helps with my dreaming, especially with a glass of wine

I also find that my third eye opens very easily during meditation after eating cheese.

Peace and Love
    -x-

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Free Bird For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Do you know how to go about fushing out the toxic heavy metals from the body?
    Ive just ordered Bentonite for the heavy metals. Plus am going to use DMSO (probably topically). Then ORMUS for rebuilding.

By the time I get rid of all the toxins, I should be about 1/2 my current weight.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

chelmostef (7th February 2011), Eram (26th February 2013), Marianne (14th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Thank You bashi for this wonderful information.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Caren For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Thank you for this important info.

I should have enough K2 production in my system by the food I eat today !

Unfortunal I have not been so avare before, but the way to heal is by nolige and you have shared important ones here.

I read some were that it takes 7 years for the boddy to do a complete change of all the cells !

Love and thanks, keep up the good work.

Maria

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

You may find this interesting…
    http://www.resistance2010.com/forum/...hird-eye-rated

A book is at the link "Awakening the Third Eye"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Thanks for all the info on this thread. I am a little confused about fluoride, though. I was brought up in an area where people's teeth were so healthy they did some research to find out why, and apparently it was the fluoride occurring naturally in the water supply from a nearby hill. Oddly enough, some time after this research was done, we got a change of water supply... If fluoride is a factor, it is my understanding that any good it does is on young teeth only, and so the logical way to administer it would be in kiddies' toothpaste.
    What we need is the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth (groan, so help me someone for that...)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

17. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

i watched a interview by bill and kerry some years ago, cant remember the blokes name, and old scientist type, he had invented many medical machienes ect.... he stated that Rat fish oil (a particualr type he didn't specify) had large amounts of Activator X.. he stated that swiss watch makers used this oil as it didn't go bad..... i was unable to find further information.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Would a heavy metal build have an effect like fluride in the body.... Perhaps this is the logic behind TPTB thinking replace good things in the body for bad ones!
    Stef,

I can remember reading / listening to somewhere where mercury mixed with Fluoride is more toxic than the two seperately... Mercury and ALumnium also effect the 6th chakra with a negative effect it is in Stephane Cardinaux's 3rd book (seen the charts and pictures but it is in French)

For those in France this MAY be on this coming week http://rayonmagenta.fr/%20rayon_mage..._bioe_fev.html

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Thanks for all the info on this thread. I am a little confused about fluoride, though. I was brought up in an area where people's teeth were so healthy they did some research to find out why, and apparently it was the fluoride occurring naturally in the water supply from a nearby hill. Oddly enough, some time after this research was done, we got a change of water supply... If fluoride is a factor, it is my understanding that any good it does is on young teeth only, and so the logical way to administer it would be in kiddies' toothpaste.
    What we need is the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth (groan, so help me someone for that...)
    Fluoride detox info, only done part 1 so far...
    http://www.resistance2010.com/forum/...troduction-and

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wolf_rt (here)
    i watched a interview by bill and kerry some years ago, cant remember the blokes name, and old scientist type, he had invented many medical machienes ect.... he stated that Rat fish oil (a particualr type he didn't specify) had large amounts of Activator X.. he stated that swiss watch makers used this oil as it didn't go bad..... i was unable to find further information.
    Pete Peterson, mentioned earlier in ther thread. It is fermented skatefish oil... to be taken with some sort of butter to maximise the effect. I got some and took it and was expecting some amazing effectly, I suppose with all these things it will not just go POP and open, you need to work on it and it will gradually start to work... If the other chakras are out of balance and you are stressed out and toxic, it is UNLIKELY to do anything. All the chakras need to be worked on. I'd recommend loads of healing, emotional work and getting a reiki attunement for reiki 1 and a clean diet and mindset. Crystals will help clear / bring these issues to light... Most however are pretty toxic if they haven't spent their lives living in the rainforest eating wild food / rain water... Fluoride, anti-biotics, toxic drugs, food, lifestyle all take their toll...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)

There are some de-tox threads here in the health section. My favorite is zeolite.
    If you still have metal amalgam fillings and eat processed foods especially those with fructose corn syrup it may be coming in faster than it is leaving with any detox...

There are many highly informed guests on www.oneradionetwork.com who discuss the best methods to remove mercury...

One of the best methods was with OSR Oxadative Stress Relief. It was SO effective the FDA stopped it.

I removed all my Amalgams back in October 2008 at great expense. Worth every penny of the £1500 it cost...
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3994

Clays are very good for removing mercury and there is a great guest on www.oneradionetwork.com who discusses the best methods.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (26th February 2013), Madmustang (13th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Default Re:  The Pineal Gland and its decalcification

Quote Posted by Otho (here)

Are you buying your spring water? I'm starting to research a bit. There's the plastic bottle issue too.
    I am against plastic and don't trust buying water. There is a web-site, called findaspring.com, it's a database of natural spring sources, made by people.
    I bought a big glass jug (25L) from wine making store, and fill it once a week or so at the natural spring. I started drinking about 2-3 liters of water a day, and realized i was constantly dehydrated before that made a huge difference.

From my research, this guy gives the best explanation of water,
    Spring Water LIVE and this What's REALLY The Best Drinking Water?

Hope it helps
    Last edited by TheTwo; 7th February 2011 at 16:30.
    IDDQD

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTwo For This Post:

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Thanks for this useful post, Ive been looking for this info.

Spring water and D3 supplements along with lots of fresh veg have increased my intuition noticably over the last 18 months.

Seems natto is the healthiest and richest source of K2. Will be adding it to my diet asap.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

I started making bone soup out of chicken stock & apple cider vinegar and eating more grassfed meat and dairy to originally fix a tooth problem, but I gotta say it sure is a potent healing food. The vinegar helps dissolve the bone material into the broth, so you can just sip it up. Definitely recommended. Also, eat the fat on your meat!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Iodine is supposed to block uptake of fluoride in the pineal gland.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to CetaceousOne For This Post:

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,347 times in 21,473 posts

Quote Posted by omeriko (here)
    Now, to also eliminate fluoride intake. Don't have a reverse osmosis filter. I'll have to look into this.
    There's a site for what seems to be a great water filtration system using several method in one system. I haven't yet got one for it is too pricey for me.

http://www.purewatersystems.com
    I have a similar unit, with a few less features, for a modest fraction of the price, from PureWaterGazette. The old guy that runs it, Gene Franks, is honest and capable. I've been purchasing water filters from him for about ten years now, and he installed the system in my current home. He has a variety of articles on water filtration, including this one Fluoride in Drinking Water.

He's the reason I am in Denton, Texas now. I was buying stuff from him when I was in California, and when I found myself appreciating his straightforward and capable style, looked up his address on the map. I had not heard of Denton before. When I decided to move to Texas (for reasons of taxes, culture and politics, mostly), Denton seemed suitable.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

conk (8th February 2011), Eram (26th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member Henners's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi guys , thanks for all the great info. I have been doing lots of research on this subject as i have a daughter with Aspergers Syndrome (Autism) and i am very interested in any way to detox the body of any mercury or heavy metals.

A good friend of mine recommended to do this. Get a hair chemical examination. Firstly you cut a small amount of hair from the back of your head and get it analised. My friend got a read out on all the good chemicals in his body that were lacking, ie. iron zinc etc then he got a read out of the "bad" chemicals in his body, mercury etc. He then took this info to a homeopath and this person gave him a list of herbs to buy and drink like a tea over a certain a mount of time. Two years later, he has had the same test done on his hair, and found his good chemicals are way up, and the bad chemicals are all gone. He feels so much better for a bloke of 68, has more energy and his psychic abilities are through the roof.

Another way of doing this which i've heard can be dangerous is doing magnetic clay baths, Info here , there is lots of info here,
    and here

Clay baths are all over the net. Read this info http://www.claybaths.com.au/

But as others have said earlier, a good healthy diet eating lots of raw vegies, pure juices, and a good balance of fish and exercise, will usually get the pineal gland working. Also it needs to be exercised by meditation .
    Thanks again for all the great links .....[IMG][/IMG]
    You must speak to be heard,
    but sometimes
    You have to be silent to be appreciated.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Henners For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheTwo (here)

Are you buying your spring water? I'm starting to research a bit. There's the plastic bottle issue too.
    I am against plastic and don't trust buying water. There is a web-site, called findaspring.com, it's a database of natural spring sources, made by people.
    I bought a big glass jug (25L) from wine making store, and fill it once a week or so at the natural spring. I started drinking about 2-3 liters of water a day, and realized i was constantly dehydrated before that made a huge difference.

From my research, this guy gives the best explanation of water,
    Spring Water LIVE and this What's REALLY The Best Drinking Water?

Hope it helps
    Thanks so much.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Otho For This Post:

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Highwhistler's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a benevolent and soothing type of light designed by Nature to nourish, cleanse, heal and activate the pineal gland.

The physical structures of the human body are designed for light to enter the eye, send impulses down the optic nerve and into the pineal gland.

We can activate our pineal glands by regularly sun gazing during the absolute safest times of the day, which are the first ten minutes following sunrise ... and the last 10 minutes of daylight before the sun sets.

As far as the amount of time to sun gaze: Start out by gazing at the rising or setting sun for just 10 to 20 seconds. That is all you need to do on your first days. You can increase the amount of time by 5 or 10 seconds a day. But only gaze for as long as it is easy, energizing and comfortable. Allow your eyes and physical feelings to be your guide for the duration of each particular gazing session. Take it easy ... follow your good feelings.

Since the earliest days of humanity on this planet, l
    oving people from all over the world have enjoyed gazing into the setting sun. It has always been a benevolent, unifying and safe experience. I imagine that part of the pleasure that we have experienced is not only from the beauty of those incredible moments ... but because our pineal glands are being activated.

Last edited by Highwhistler; 8th February 2011 at 19:05.
    In this universe of essence, mystery and love, I, Transforming Heart, am another you.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Highwhistler For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast