+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The Pineal Gland and its decalcification

1. Link to Post #41
    Denmark Avalon Member Castaneda's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Pineal Gland and its decalcification

I have had very good results with the use of ratfish oil. The oil is made from the liver of the Chimaera witch is an bottom feeder as mentioned earlier.

Here are some of the documented specifications :

Oil's characteristic aroma and flavor is butter-like and mild.

The oil does not turn rancid after being produced by us. It withstands storage at room temperature. For the protection of nutritional topics, vitamins etc., it should not be exposed to temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius, and always stored in the blue glass bottle included. The reason the oil does not turn rancid, is its very high contents of antioxidants.

The oil contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 in an advantageous distribution to the body.

Vitamin Distribution: A, D, E and K1, K2.

The oil contains the entire spectrum of the body's needs for amino acids - by definition, "a perfect aminogram" - and amino acids are in an advantageous distribution in relation to each other.

The oil contains topics that makes it very easy to be absorbed by the body. both for in- and external bodily use.

The oil is antiseptic and applicable for in- and external bodily use.. It stimulates and strengthens the body's immune system. From ancient times it has been used in wound and skin treatment.

The oil removes the effects of chlorine, fluorine and heavy metals.

The oil dissolves and removes plaque in blood vessels and ensures that they do not harden.(Hardened fats that have attached to the vessels walls is dissolved - narrow and clogged veins will be like new.)

The oil decalcifies - including the blood vessels, joints, glands and other organs. It is particularly suited to decalcify the Pineal gland.

1 drop of oil a day is sufficient to prevent tooth decay.

The oil possesses qualities which increases the bioelectrical and piezoelectric energies in the body. That is, it increases the energy flow in the energy-body. Teeth are the body's most important piezoelectric energy producer - who will ensure fast and efficient communication in the energy-body - and the oil, ensures restoration and strengthening of this system. Some of the "side effects" of this is prevention of tooth decay. (In other words - healthy teeth).

(This is info from http://ratfishoil.com/ )

I hope that some of you will find this useful:D Not trying to promote this product in any way, just pointing it out.

Love & Ligth
    Fridtjof

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Castaneda For This Post:

9eagle9 (9th February 2011), Charlie Pecos (8th February 2011), Eram (26th February 2013), gaiagirl (5th February 2014), ThePythonicCow (10th February 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (14th February 2011), WHOMADEGOD (6th February 2014), witchy1 (8th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re:  The Pineal Gland and its decalcification

Ditto - a very interesting thread.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Eram (26th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Love & LigthFridtjof
    Hi Fridtjof, what an unusual name - the reason I really notice it my Dads second name if Fritzjof - he lives in NZ. His family emigrated from Prussia to NZ to escape conscription in the 1800's - yay.
    thanks for the chimera info. Are you aware of Pete Petersons video where he alludes to ratfish oil??

W

6. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

7. Link to Post #44
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Bashi for very useful information.

May I also come with an additional suggestion? Magnesium is an antagonist to calsium and may help assist K2. Anyway is magnesium the mineral (included in enzymes responsible for over 200 enzymatic reactions in our body) we get the least amount neccesary of.

It will anyway help clear calcification of the arteries and make bonestructure stronger (in contries with high calcium consumption from water or dairy products - still have high osteporosis rate due to low magnesium/calsium ratio).

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...37/ai_8921909/

http://www.naturalhealthteam.info/te...928&PID=458819
    Last edited by Lucc30; 8th February 2011 at 21:15. Reason: Spelling

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Very close to home and I've only just signed up to Avalon forum.
    the reverse osmosis filter has been on my shopping list for 2 years now.
    Fantastic research and a gratefully received thread to read Bashi. Still reading through the links here..
    This may cure my sleepiness..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golden wonder For This Post:

Eram (26th February 2013), Lucc30 (8th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Welcome golden - enjoy!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

Eram (26th February 2013), golden wonder (19th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great post.
    http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/
    I've been following Jim for years. He's been knocked around by some other sites before. I tend to believe his theories, and why his distrust of Government and Nasa.
    He's been sourcing Dalton Water Filters for years.
    Check out his site... LOT'S of content.
    I "think" he would be a good interview for Avalon,from a science standpoint.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shybastid For This Post:

Eram (26th February 2013), Lucc30 (9th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

http://culdiantrust.org/kolbrin.html
    Jim also supports colodial silver and the Kolbrin.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shybastid For This Post:

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Shelfield's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks!
    Have you seen the presentation David Wilcock has on the Pineal? Pretty astounding.
    Oh...I believe that Pete Peterson was refering to ACTIVATOR X, from the Skate Fish.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shelfield For This Post:

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

thanks bashi this is great

20. Link to Post #51
    Great Britain Avalon Member Free Bird's Avatar
    Thanks

I found the following article a very interesting read: http://hubpages.com/hub/Human_Growth...e_Pineal_Gland

It seems a good healthy diet is crucial for a healthy pineal gland and body.

Quote Human Growth Hormone, Melatonin And The Pineal Gland
    The Pineal Gland is the Least Known of All the Endocrine Glands
    The pineal gland, no larger than a grain of wheat, is the most mysterious endocrine gland of all. In 1628 the famous French philosopher Descartes called the pineal gland, "The seat of the soul."

Because of its inaccessible location, deep within the center of the skull and attached by a stalk to the posterior wall of the third ventricle of the brain, the pineal gland hasn't been studied as exhaustively as the other glands.

The gland will sometimes shrink and then fill up with specific types of mineral salts that are referred to as "brain sand." The condition has been traced directly to poor nutrition. When this condition exists in the pineal gland, thinking and sexual processes are affected. The pineal gland will respond quickly to proper nutrition even after being "starved" and degeneration has begun. The pineal contains more lecithin than any other body part.

The pineal isn't an actual gland; it's a neuroendocrine transducer: meaning it converts incoming nerve impulses into outgoing hormones. Most glands are triggered by changes in the body or hormones secreted by other glands. The pineal gland releases hormones in response to bioelectrical messages from the outside environment received through the eyes. The optic nerve sends information to the visual portion of the brain through nerve fibers. The impulses from the brain are carried to the superior cervical ganglia (a cluster of nerve cells) in the upper part of the neck by smaller nerve fibers. From there the autonomic nervous system relays the information to the pineal.

In low light, or darkness, the pineal gland secretes the hormone melatonin. Melatonin has been connected to many body functions. If one references back to medical information written before the early 90's they may find no information on melatonin, even in medical dictionaries. Excesses of melatonin have been connected with alcoholism. Aging accelerates calcification of the pineal and calcification is connected with higher cancer rates. People who eat less sugar, less highly processed foods and spend more time outdoors, exhibit a lower incidence of calcification.

Melatonin production increases after dark. In the morning when sunlight hits the retina, production of the hormone slows. Light meals in the evening help improve sleep and maximize melatonin's anti-aging effects. Keeping a regular schedule and eating at set times increases hormone production. If we exercise or participate in any strenuous activity at night, we delay melatonin output. Stimulants and caffeine at any time of the day, but especially at night, slow or stop melatonin production.

Human growth hormone (HGH), dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and melatonin are all free radical scavenging, antioxidant and anti-aging hormones. Melatonin may be the most efficient of the free radical scavengers, especially for anti-aging, since it has the ability to permeate any cell in any part of the body. Within the cells, melatonin provides protection for the nucleus, the central structure containing the DNA. Protection of the central structure allows a damaged cell to repair itself. If a cell can't repair itself, it can mutate and turn into a cancer cell. The enzyme glutathione is stimulated by melatonin.

Glutathione is a tripeptide containing the amino acids glutamic acid, cysteine and glycine. Glutothione functions in several oxidation-reducing capacities, meaning it's an antioxidant. Research during the 30's and 40's showed it to be necessary for delivery of calcium to the brain cells. Research studies on 44 mentally retarded children using supplemental glutamic acid, raised their test scores from an average of 69 to 87 (almost normal). One of the test subjects, a 17-year-old boy, scored 107 (average/normal) on his first test and after 6 months of treatment with glutamic acid scored 120 (superior intelligence, just below genius).

Organs and other body parts take their share of glutamic acid before the brain receives any. A nutritionally deficient diet has low or nonexistent amounts of this necessary amino acid. When added to the diets of hyperactive children, and others with behavior problems, glutamic acid was able to obtain the same calming effects as the chemicals so often prescribed and without side effects.

Glutothione has shown to be highly beneficial in removing lead from the body. Lack of glutothione contributes to chronic fatigue.

Glutamic acid can be found in almost all protein rich foods, natural cheddar cheese, (not cheese substitutes or highly refined and processed cheeses), eggs, lean meats, peanuts, whole grains, soybeans, legumes, peas and beans.

Balance out your mental powers, get some sleep and slow the aging processes by "naturally" caring for your pineal gland.
    Peace and Love
    -x-

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Free Bird For This Post:

Ami (16th February 2011), Eram (26th February 2013), Franny (10th February 2011), Lettherebelight (14th February 2011), Lucc30 (11th February 2011), Nortreb (14th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #52
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I would like to ask you people of your experiences concerning the third eye. A few years ago I was visiting Mt. Shasta, where in a meditative mode I felt a triangle forming between my two eyes and the centre of my forehead. In the middle of the triangle I felt an eye - third eye I suppose. What happened was, that for about 15 minutes I got enhanced vision, which I had never thought possible. It was like switching from black and white to 3D color, except I started off from allready spectacular color and depth vision...
    All the colors were 10 x more spectacular and they were at different distances from me, so to speak. All reds seemed to be at the same distance, all the blues at their own etc.
    I have had a bit of inner vision, where I can scan a patient on a general level, "see" colors etc., but on this occasion something much more took place.

Later I found out that DNA emits photons at visible light frequencies - weak but coherent(laserlike). I guess I was able to tune into that, so I got the usual vision upgraded into VISION 2.0TM. Normal + third eye.

I am interested to hear your thoughts, perhaps someone has had similar experiences, even at will?

For the record, I have never even tried anything stronger than alcohol.

Ultima Thule

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

conk (5th February 2014), Eram (26th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

My pineal gland or third eye activates very strongly if I sleep outside for a night or too. If I close my eyes the images i see are just as you have described. Like having a 3d motion picture cast on to the back of my eyelids. Very vivid, complete sharp color--as good as any tv if not better.

I am presuming rat fish and skate fish oil are the same thing since both fish are virtually the same name.

Another thing about the pineal gland is once its activated it begins to slow and then reverse the aging process.

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    I would like to ask you people of your experiences concerning the third eye. A few years ago I was visiting Mt. Shasta, where in a meditative mode I felt a triangle forming between my two eyes and the centre of my forehead. In the middle of the triangle I felt an eye - third eye I suppose. What happened was, that for about 15 minutes I got enhanced vision, which I had never thought possible. It was like switching from black and white to 3D color, except I started off from allready spectacular color and depth vision...
    All the colors were 10 x more spectacular and they were at different distances from me, so to speak. All reds seemed to be at the same distance, all the blues at their own etc.
    I have had a bit of inner vision, where I can scan a patient on a general level, "see" colors etc., but on this occasion something much more took place.

Later I found out that DNA emits photons at visible light frequencies - weak but coherent(laserlike). I guess I was able to tune into that, so I got the usual vision upgraded into VISION 2.0TM. Normal + third eye.

I am interested to hear your thoughts, perhaps someone has had similar experiences, even at will?

For the record, I have never even tried anything stronger than alcohol.

Ultima Thule

25. Link to Post #54
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Interesting, with your eyes closed? My experience happened with eyes open. I have at other times woken up with seeing the room with my eyes closed, checking time from the digital clock and then opening eyes to confirm the exact same time. There seems to be different versions - 2.0, 2.01, 2.1 beta etc...
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 16th February 2011 at 07:39. Reason: Typo

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Seeing physicality with your eyes closed is another biggie associated with the pineal gland. Until I better understood the function of the pineal I wondered if that were some sort of Out of Body event.

And forgive me for utilizing your experience to plug another hole against the fabled new age psychic bs....but it sounds like to me that you are experiencing these things without the aid of 'gatekeepers, aliens, spirit guides, angels, crystals, saints, or some mysterious command center in the sky.'

You are demonstrating that perhaps we don't really need those things

There's a reason people do that but its not necessary.

Keep counting ....7 Billion beta versions. One for each person on earth. They are all individual. Unfortunately what we know about psy ability is usually based on individual accounts of single beta versions which is probably vastly different than the next persons. Yet that is what peoples understanding psy ability is based on and ...they ignore where their natural ability lies at and become disillusioned to think they AREN"T enabled because of this false standard that has been put out there.

Psychic ability really revolves around ones individual personality and how much ego work they've done. People presume the pineal gland will override the ego and I'm just not sure about that, maybe it will, maybe it won't, but the ego has a great deal to do with why we can't pull up our abilities stronger. The fabled veil between the worlds . Some people have softer egos than others. People who are in reality emotionally sensitive have usually had the **** kicked out of them in life, so their ego is softer so they tend to be more psy sensitive too. They are also uncertain in mind therefore their psy ability has greater expression because the softer ego mind isn't overriding it. Unfortunately because they are wounded and uncertain, they can't trust their psychic expression.

Not being psy enabled doesn't exist. The ability to not be able to understand it or trust is very much exists.

And the way our ability expresses itself has a great deal to do with one's purpose in life.

Even if one's pineal gland is all crudded up it still functions in a limited way. And we have other psychic centers too. Most people have a latent ability that is roughly portioned down to hearing, seeing, sensing, etc. Clairaudient, clairvoyant, clairsentient, clairaugustant,etc. When the pineal gland starts to function better your preexisting knack comes on stronger but then you start to see differently, your clear-seeing (clairvoyant) ability either emerges more strongly because the pineal gland is a literal eye.

I wasn't really ever given to 'seeing' things consistently beyond energies--auras and things of that nature eyes open or shut. Not 'visions' certainly. So when the picture screen showed up on my eyelids. I was pretty amazed as I never thought of myself as clairvoyant--clear seeing. My physical eye vision has never changed much. I think this is because my clairaudience overrides it. I can remote view but I can't see what what I'm viewing. I can describe it but I can't see it like other people do. So I lost interest in it. Who wants to look at something they can't see..lol.

Clairaudiency is one of the most powerful of the abilities, the ability to psychically hear. I have to step out of line with the 'experts' and disagree that its rare (power is always associated with scarcity..lol) its also the most common. If I took this whole forum I'd probably find 3/4s had an audient ability they were unaware of even as they were trying to tap into other abilities and frustrated that they couldn't tap into something that was already there and quite strong to begin with.

We all have a little 'mind' voice that speaks to us. It has its own familiar voice. The thing is.... about half the time it's NOT your mind voice. It's your psychic voice. Your inner self voice. How does one tell the difference when the two sound the same because its both YOU. I know lots of people who went through their whole life not realizing how enabled they were because they simply thought the little voice in their head was their mind voice. It's not weak or whispery it just says things that are out of alignment with what the actual mind wants to hear. Words too. It's not about HEARING actually its about words, so an audient ability is also about 'reading' between the lines of what someone is writing. You become sensitive to words.

This is easier to do when you mind is quiet. And other psychics loathe me for revealing the mystery behind it all because its not mysterious. THEY like to keep it mysterious because their self identity is tied up in it.

I get most of my information over the coffee pot in the morning. My mind is still half asleep, my focus is on one thing--COFFEE-and the channel isn't cluttered up with thoughts of the day yet. Clear channel. Not very mystical, or woo woo or glamorous the old coffee pot there, but most anything about psy ability isn't.

Its just misunderstood due to false standards. People want me to teach THEM how to be psychic MY way and I can't. My personality is different. I get a great deal of information that no one else would be interested in because its only of interest to me. The Law of Attraction. We bring in information that we are most attracted to. One is not very sensitive to information that bores them or isn't very interesting.

Unfortunately though people fail to experience their latent abilities because of the false standards put out there by the 'experts'. The only expert on our abilities are us.

28. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Great points, 9Eagle9. Each person has a unique way of accessing information beyond the traditional five senses, and it can be difficult to identify what comes from personal mind and what comes from Source/Universal Mind.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

9eagle9 (17th February 2011), Eram (26th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Quote Do you know how to go about fushing out the toxic heavy metals from the body?
    Ive just ordered Bentonite for the heavy metals. Plus am going to use DMSO (probably topically). Then ORMUS for rebuilding.

By the time I get rid of all the toxins, I should be about 1/2 my current weight.
    There is also perma-guard fossil flour... mix a tablespoon with water and drink on an empty stomach (it also can remove the good metals -- so you want to make sure you take this on an empty stomach).

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Eram (26th February 2013), sdv (5th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Thanks for all the info on this thread. I am a little confused about fluoride, though. I was brought up in an area where people's teeth were so healthy they did some research to find out why, and apparently it was the fluoride occurring naturally in the water supply from a nearby hill. Oddly enough, some time after this research was done, we got a change of water supply... If fluoride is a factor, it is my understanding that any good it does is on young teeth only, and so the logical way to administer it would be in kiddies' toothpaste.
    What we need is the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth (groan, so help me someone for that...)
    I'm sure the flouride in the water there is calcium flouride, which exists in nature. The flouridation used in the water supply is primarily sodium flouride, among other by-products of phosphate mining industry, e.g. uranium, etc. The stuff they put in drinking water is banned from dumping in the ocean; it's more toxic than lead. Go figure.

Here are a couple good books on the subject:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...ainst+fluoride

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Eram (26th February 2013), sdv (5th February 2014)

34. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Retired Member gaiagirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re:  The Pineal Gland and its decalcification

Thank you Bashi, this is exactly what I was looking for in my research . . . I have been taking Methadone for almost five years now and have been methodically lowering my dose as quickly as I can stand it. (I am a recovering heroin addict and though methadone is nasty in it's own rite, it is still better for me than dope). Anyway, the Methadone is causing my teeth to deteriorate at a rapid pace. I have noticed that my psychic abilities have been increasing at about the same rate too. I need to do more research but I have a theory that the Methadone is also decalcifying my Pineal. (This could just be a coincidence). In researching online today, my search engine brought me to your post . . . I should have known it would all be here at Avalon! Thank you again . . . Namaste.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaiagirl For This Post:

DoubleHelix (14th September 2011), Eram (26th February 2013)

36. Link to Post #60
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I access my 'Third Eye' via the Pineal Gland every night just before nodding off to sleep...

Quote Best 'Movies' in town, far better than anything Hollywood could produce...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3