For Immediate Release:
Dr. Richard Sauder Arrested

April 18, 2010. Dr. Richard Sauder, author of several books on secret underground bases, was arrested for peacefully protesting at a Minuteman III nuclear missile launch site near Parshall, Minot Air Force Base.

Attorney, author and law professor Francis A. Boyle said: “People like Richard and the Ploughshares and others are some of the most principled people I’ve ever been fortunate enough to meet and I believe they have a right to peaceful, non-violent, prayerful demonstration against weapons of massive destruction and genocide. The future of humanity is at stake here and Richard and those like Richard out there are trying to do something.”

Dr. Sauder, an affiliate of the “White Rose Movement”, explains his protest in detail in his “Minot Manifesto”, North Dakota, April 2010.

In his most recent book (information attached), “The Richard Sauder Briefing”, ISBN 978-3-937725-14-7, now available in Europe and to be out in US soon, he describes the global situation and the immediate challenges for humanity: “The central reality of these early 21st Century times is the total certainty of imminent, massive, deep-rooted change in every sphere of reality that is meaningful to the human race.”

Earlier this year, Dr. Sauder also published Hidden in Plain Site: Beyond the X-Files, which details his latest research into the existence of clandestine underground and undersea bases.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I just received an updated from Richard Dolan, his publisher:

Mel,

Thank you for writing to me about Richard. Yes, it's just another sign of how oppressive our system is. Although, I suppose we should note that it has always been a crime to trespass on military ground and to approach a nuclear missile without authorization. :-)

I am keeping all updated information about Richard's situation on his page, at http://keyholepublishing.com. The latest news (which I read today) is that he will be held in the local county jail for another month. His trial date is currently set for May 21. Until that time, my understanding is that he will be held by county authorities.

I intend in the near future to make a direct inquiry with his attorney to find out anything else. I've held off doing so because it's clear his own attorney doesn't know much at this point. Anything I learn will be passed on via my site or to you, if you ask!

wishing you the best.
Richard Dolan