English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: You are not losing it - everything is changing

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    b u m p
    itty bump.

Sometimes I never get tired of repeating this one

Lots of water under the bridge since I wrote the OP, but its still correct IMO
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

meeradas (24th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (26th April 2012), wondering (13th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you John! you have given me strength today as i've been going through a tough time with my 2 year old who is not sleeping properly.
    Nice to hear there is light at the end of the tunnel while we go through this massive transformation.

Love to all xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JUS For This Post:

MacStar (28th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bump.

Some think a peak to the current transformation is approaching on the 21st Dec 2012. Regardless of if this pans out as per those expectations, it is going to be ok.

I think the combined expectations of many, and the fact that the 21st is a solstice will have their own tangible effects on us all. It will either go the way people expect or it wont, either way, it will change people; because for some it has been built up a lot.

Certainly, I don't know very many people who think that time is not doing odd things, and that the weeks and months are now rocketing by.

As I write this on the 10th December 2012. Today I read this thread by WeAreOnebigFamily and it reminded me about this one, which I wrote because I had read about people doing the hard crash on awakening to expanded realities.

To all of you guys that have woken up, I think its fair to say that you will need now to look after many more that are going to be doing that.

Ultimately no-one gets left behind.

I feel that our ability to move the energies of love, light, compassion, wisdom and harmony from the infinite source to the finite reality we experience is going to be tested more and more.

Shout out to WeAreONEbigFamily, I love your username. I agree, we are!

Thanks!

Smile!

Breath!

Relax!

Be kind to people!

Be kind to yourself!

Be kind....

See the love in this moment!

Radiate the love to all!
    Last edited by Anchor; 10th December 2012 at 10:53.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

amandapoet (15th December 2012), eaglespirit (10th December 2012), enfoldedblue (10th December 2012), Marianne (10th December 2012), modwiz (10th December 2012), mosquito (15th December 2012), sleepy (17th December 2012), soleil (10th December 2012), Wind (15th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

A very timely reminder John, thank you !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Anchor (15th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is a bump of a pretty old thread - again - and I hope it is ok.

You can probably discern or measure a quickening of progress in the changes happening over the last 9-10 years since I started this thread.

My yardstick for this is each full moon that passes - some challenges, some improvements. To me it feels like those full moons come round quicker and quicker - like many, I am working from home full time, so that may account for it!

I see a light at the end but it remains the mission of a lifetime to get there! ( If you want to know what that means for me then its in this post here )

Even though as I said at the start of this thread we are each changing individually, on top of that I think a lot more changes at massive (and unseen) scale are kicking in on how we operate as collections of individuals - the groups and sub-groups of us all. These stronger and more vigorous changes increase the chance for everything to change for the better - the breaking of old ways on worldwide and national levels, for example, what seems to like like the obvious the backfire of the dark intent and plans for Covid - such that it will end up being a catalyst for good - particularly if you can see past the distractions the situation presents.

Personally I believe that the increases and enhancements of the controls that limit our degrees of freedom - shall only be temporary - and in themselves will catalyst the bigger changes.

Agree or not?
    Last edited by Anchor; 14th September 2020 at 00:19. Reason: fixed a garbled sentence

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Anka (13th September 2020), Bill Ryan (13th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th September 2020), Gwin Ru (13th September 2020), O Donna (13th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th September 2020), thepainterdoug (13th September 2020), Wind (13th September 2020), wondering (13th September 2020), Zirconian (13th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Thank you for the thread & the recent post Anchor.
    I agree.
    Big energetic shifts happening recently. We are being pushed and it is all for the good.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anchor (14th September 2020), Anka (13th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th September 2020), thepainterdoug (13th September 2020), wondering (13th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3