+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: Project Avalon Members Question thread

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Project Avalon Members Question thread

I do think we changed timelines a few, ahem, times.

I was aware of a group timeline change last summer.
    Bill announced his belief that a timeline change had occurred, so I am sure many other people remember this as well.
    It was during the heaviest BP oil stuff.

John made a request that we 'ameliorate' the typhoon Yazi. And, we did. I and Maria jumped right in, others added themselves and the typhoon went to a different course.

That would have been a timeline change looking like a weather change.
    For those who would have been swept away, it was a timeline change more than a weather change.

Time is one of my favorite thought subjects.

I have intentionally changed a timeline, and what I learned that can be shared is that when you change a timeline, you are the only person who is aware of it.
    All others were on the other or on this one and neither group remembers the other.
    Actually, it is possible for nother people to remember both, but they would be part of the effort to change along with you... like the Yazi experience

Thank you for this thread Beth and Celine.

jeanna

Here follows a little parenthetical discussion about our inherent ability to shift or change a timeline:

I think, since our god-within is what makes things happen, and simply being in a body co-controlled by this god-within means that when we look at something we have the ability to change it.
    Physicists call it the observer effect... right?

OK, so if this observer is making an effort to make an observation of a certain different (I'll call it) picture of reality, then it is being observed, and
    it will not be possible to NOT change the timeline to include that reality.

(We have the very strong habit of thinking many conflicting thoughts and as a result the observer makes a lot of chaotic realities.= why we don't always experience the reality we think we should by concentrating on it.
    Also, doubting your ability will snuff it out instantly.)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannacav For This Post:

edina (10th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

I like the fact that im modest, non judgemental, handsome , devoid of ego, kind,and hugely bright.The least thing i like about myself is that i lie a lot.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shijo For This Post:

Alliamber (12th February 2011), edina (9th February 2011), kasee (12th February 2011), sandy (9th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member White Rabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shijo (here)
    I like the fact that im modest, non judgemental, handsome , devoid of ego, kind,and hugely bright.The least thing i like about myself is that i lie a lot.
    love it!! a lot!
    ~a pebble in the water makes a ripple effect,
    every action in this world will bear a consequence...
    if you wade around forever you will surely drown.... ~ RJA

6. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

I have, instead of a question, a request

Describe the color Red

Sorry if anyone is colorblind ^_^

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Shezbeth;129823]Describe the color Red

passion

8. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by galactica (here)
    Dennis, is effortless knowing, knowing yourself as a field, as a unified field, with ability to access what you need to know when you need to know it, of more value ... ?
    Hi galactica,

It sure sounds good to me! I'm not there, so it is {sigh} just conjecture for me so far.

My understanding of the process of this specialized hypnosis ("Life Between Lives" - LBL hypnosis) is that it allows one to break into spirit memory, that is, life between incarnations (and not just past lives.) In this state, time is not linear, so people report experiencing (and not just remembering) the 'past' and having real-time access to spirit guide(s) and usually a sort of 'council of elders.' Often, the experience includes "remembering" the specific task or tasks that were set up to be one's primary goals while incarnate this time. One can ask real-time questions of one's spirit guide(s.) I see the potential as having immense value. This isn't a human, even a high ranking human or human with special 'powers' that you have access to, this is a very developed/evolved spirit with immense knowledge.

Then, according to the LBL hypnotherapist that I have been speaking with (and who will be my hypnotherapist), she will be able to teach me how to access the spirit realm on my own, when I want or need to, without further hypnotherapeutic sessions. That sounds pretty valuable to me.

Honestly, before I knew about this, any glimpses of samadhi have been welcomed, and the intense heart chakra opening I had was an amazing metaphysical "event" (it came in waves and lasted for days.) I'm left with an awareness and intuition that I'm comfortable with... but, we live in extraordinary times, the Earth and humanity are under extraordinary siege, and my compassion compels me to acquire any extra knowledge and awareness possible, to be as effective a warrior as possible.

What you do with the knowledge gained is up to you. Some seem content just knowing that the "test" they agreed to take before being born had been "well met", or that the pathway they had chosen was indeed the path they were on. I would think that beings with a bit of a warrior spirit, who came to Earth at this time, this exact time, could gain some extremely important insight to assist with a "battle plan" with a reasonable possibility of success.

Dennis

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

steven69 (9th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Here is a question:

There are a few parts to the sum of the question... so read thru them and please share your heart...

Why are you here, what is your purpose - really? What is that deep down inside gut feeling saying as to why you are 'here'... not at Avalon... but here. Not what you think your purpose should be, not what you want/hope it to be... not what 'someone' told you or suggested it should be... but: what purpose resonates with your true self?

11. Link to Post #68
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

time is one dimension when space is three
    and when time is three the space is one
    but this is yet another distortion of unity
    if time is three then every possibility exists somewhere in the vast universe of time
    so I humbly submit that realizing that unity is less distorted than any duality
    therefore space time and time space are truly one
    and the veil we press against while seeking is just another illusion
    without the veil we remember what was forgotten
    one I am we are you are
    from here gratitude and blessing
    lifted to the highest
    will change has changed is changing
    whatever is less in line with one
    our love shifts reality affects reality
    changes us and everything
    we change and the world follows suit

from the consciousness of unity I say what I like best about myself is greybeard and celine and beth and beren and dan and so many others including even shiva and charles and whoever is so misguided to thing to control
    the ego would say dislike but in unity this is simply not true
    all life is precious

12. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Beth (here)
    I have a question:

What do you all like best and least about yourselves?
    I love my untrained, but uncanny mechanical abilities (it takes me very little time to understand a machines and its parts, how to disasemble then reasemble those parts)
    I least like that I have a dislike for closed minded people, large crowds of people, not knowing for sure if the voices I hear from snarling looks are thoughts or just my brain puting unspoken words into my head.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

sandy (9th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #70
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

What I like best of myself is that I'm giving myself room to grow.

What I like the least is that I can make that very difficult on myself.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    I have, instead of a question, a request

Describe the color Red

Sorry if anyone is colorblind ^_^

That looks hot.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

15. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by White Rabbit (here)
    Here is a question:

There are a few parts to the sum of the question... so read thru them and please share your heart...

Why are you here, what is your purpose - really? What is that deep down inside gut feeling saying as to why you are 'here'... not at Avalon... but here. Not what you think your purpose should be, not what you want/hope it to be... not what 'someone' told you or suggested it should be... but: what purpose resonates with your true self?
    To fix something, something not right, yet something I still don't quite understand, I do not feel as if I volenteered to be here, rather that I am here to fix something I had a role in breaking, almost as if I am being punished.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

White Rabbit (9th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #72
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is a question:

Deep down? That I can make a difference. Not huge huge earth changing differences. More like the little differences that add in with all the little differences that make a big difference/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

White Rabbit (9th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

My question is:
    Do any of you feel like time is moving faster? (days go by more quickly with the same amount of hours, that time in a sence has sped up, the watch still reads the same amount of time has gone by that it always has but the vibration of the quartz has changed and its actually vibrating at a greater pace.)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Lefty Dave (9th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #74
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's speeding up Douglas.

22. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Douglas and Brian...YES !!!Time does seem to be moving faster...weeks run into weeks...but I thought it was just me getting old !!!L O L

23. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    I believe we are here to experience living. I think it's an incredible opportunity to come to this place (earth) at this "time" and experience what we are experiencing. From a dualistic perspective, I am thankful to all the amazing people who have contributed to the experience I have had and continue to have, and honoured to contribute to others' experience. Looking at the whole, I am honoured to serve us all in our experience, and thank you for being here to have it, too. Without a single one of us, it would be incomplete.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyexpat For This Post:

sandy (9th February 2011), White Rabbit (9th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)

To fix something, something not right, yet something I still don't quite understand, I do not feel as if I volenteered to be here, rather that I am here to fix something I had a role in breaking, almost as if I am being punished.
    I get the part of not quite understanding... not necessarily volunteering. What I find so interesting and that is something to really 'chew on' is your comment about fixing something that you had a role in breaking. The feeling punished part... my heart breaks at that comment and I want to reach out and hug you... please think of it as a do-over and not a punishment...

Thank you so much for the response.

26. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BrianEn (here)
    Deep down? That I can make a difference. Not huge huge earth changing differences. More like the little differences that add in with all the little differences that make a big difference/
    I understand that... yes... and the fact that little differences make the big one is so true. You as well have provided more food for thought and I am grateful.

I think of the butterfly effect... where the butterfly is only doing what is natural and instinctive....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

(not sure what happened before... lol I ended up with 2 posted replies combined.... ? so I think I corrected it?)

(Nope, I didn't... if this posts more than once I am soooo sorry... maybe it is time to go to bed now? eish! )

My question is:
    Do any of you feel like time is moving faster? (days go by more quickly with the same amount of hours, that time in a sence has sped up, the watch still reads the same amount of time has gone by that it always has but the vibration of the quartz has changed and its actually vibrating at a greater pace.)
    You know, there are times when it feels so fast but there are days where time seems to stand still. I like to believe that time is of no import... it just is... and is not.

27. Link to Post #79
    Inelia

My question is:
    Yes, definitely. I remember just ten years ago time going much slower, more could be done during the day, more food was needed, and the clock moved much slower. Now it's like zoooooom!! One day turns into another, weeks merge, months go by and years mesh into each other. And we don't seem to age as much either! ... That part is cool hehe

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Limor Wolf (9th February 2011), Nortreb (9th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KistheMum (here)
    I believe we are here to experience living. I think it's an incredible opportunity to come to this place (earth) at this "time" and experience what we are experiencing. From a dualistic perspective, I am thankful to all the amazing people who have contributed to the experience I have had and continue to have, and honoured to contribute to others' experience. Looking at the whole, I am honoured to serve us all in our experience, and thank you for being here to have it, too. Without a single one of us, it would be incomplete.
    Thank you... your comment "without a single one of us, it would be incomplete" So true...!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast