+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How To Survive What's Coming

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 times in 313 posts

Default How To Survive What's Coming

I think most of you know of John Moore, author of the video series ‘Global Warming - What the Government isn’t Telling You’
    He was on Journey’s with Rebbecca on April 17, 2010. It was a very informative show where he was very convincing about the coming rise of the oceans and what we need to do to prepare. I highly recommend it, not so much for the doom and gloom aspect of it, but for the informational value.

Some of the things that he was very clear about, besides moving away from the shorelines, etc. was that we and or our chosen ground crew should have the following skills in order to survive what is coming:

1. Gardening and Farming skills : growing, harvesting and storing of food.
    2. Animal Husbandry: rearing and breeding farm animals
    3. Basic carpentry skills
    4. Basic electrical and plumbing skills.
    5. Basic hiking/back packing skills.
    6. Basic surviving in the wilderness skills
    7. First aid and CPR.
    8. Basic Mechanical skills

He noted that we still might have time to take mini-courses at local community colleges or teach ourselves through books and manuals.
    We should all make it a priority NOW to brush up, practice or learn all of these self sufficiency and survival skills A.S.A.P.

Here is the link for his interview on Journeys with Rebbecca:

http://www.journeyswithrebecca.com/j...10_april17.mp3

This is the link to his video series on you tube:

Blessings,
    Yiola

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: How To Survive What's Coming

Hi Yiolas.
    if you had posted this in main forum it would have been hijacked by now ;-) good thing people are too lazy to look too hard.

I was sure i was going to debunk these videos, i now realise my instant reaction to 'global warming' these days, there is so much nonsense written.

I am pleased that i was wrong, There is nothing new in these videos but they were interesting, and refreshingly sane in many aspects, even dealing with mega issues.

I think the key is still to avoid the fear and trust your guides and your intuition. I think I already have most of what's on your list of things to be capable of... i am as ready as my current mind set will allow me. As sun tzu says, no plan survives contact with the enemy eh? i guess if these things do happen (and they might not) it will be much different to what we could imagine.

keep you spirits and hopes up, and remember the shamans tell us we create our own paths and futures....and others say we chose to be here in this time as part of our bigger journey

VM

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,654 times in 298 posts

Don't take this the wrong way but these vids have been around for a while now and with his books and lectures I'm sure he SELLS fear well. That said it is a good idea to have these skills anyway no matter what happens . Only if we had the resources these ppl have (and I'm talking cash) we could all move to the mountains and live off grid, so I'm ready either way, I'm hopeing some one rich will need someone like me who has all these skills and more ,take me to the mountains with them so we can both survive . They will have to take all my family aswell 6 kids and 4 chickens lol.

If not look it in eye when it comes and say you can take this bio computer but not the power source which is the true you .

4. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

the fear mongering is standard now, ignore it. be in the moment, fear exists in the past or the future.

I think his comments on 2012 are spot on, its a huge red herring... the tricksters main hand whilst he does his stuff behind his back or under the counter.....

also, these are good skills to have, regardless of anything.

+ Reply to Thread