+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Born with a Tail/looking for answers

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Born with a Tail/looking for answers

Greetings! I have been mulling over this information for years, and with such a fine diversity of people on this forum, some may be able to assist me in my journey to find some answers in regards to a family member.

"Nancy" was born with a tail and also born with a caul, in the early 1900's in Scotland. She came from a "blueblood" family, where she enjoyed being treated like a princess. As money was not a problem, she travelled extensively by ship to North America for her vacations. While she was in Canada, she met her future husband, As he was not determined to be "right" for her family, she was told if she married him, she would be ousted from her family. Of course, love won out and she moved to Canada to start a new life. She was not allowed to contact her family again, which she did not, throughout her whole life.

My question then is: is being born with a tail a throwback to the so called reptilians, along with the caul?
    Is this proof of genetic mixing? Or am I just being paranoid?

Any and all feedback greatly appreciated!
    in love & light

Note: the tail was surgically removed soon after birth, leaving her with a huge scar and indentation where the tail grow out from her spine.

Caul link for anyone curious:
    http://www.caulbearer.org/
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rosie For This Post:

Caren (9th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Born with a Tail/looking for answers

Hello

People have been born with horns and many other difformaties, and it is proof of ET interference, We were created as God
    creates but the scientists have found 4000 splices in our DNA, But there is reptile involved.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wesly For This Post:

rosie (9th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember a teacher telling us, when I was in school that it was not uncommon, or at least not unheard of to be born with a tail. They usually just cut it off I belive.

I think that we all have tails in the very early stages of the embryonic life. Resembling a reptile as the oldest parts of are brain are primitive and reptilian in nature.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Caren (9th February 2011), rosie (9th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,274 times in 1,357 posts

Try this thread, Rosie. Fred has good info there on page 2 I think it is.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nd-its-history

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,274 times in 6,946 posts

Quote Posted by rosie (here)
    Greetings! I have been mulling over this information for years, and with such a fine diversity of people on this forum, some may be able to assist me in my journey to find some answers in regards to a family member.

"Nancy" was born with a tail and also born with a caul, in the early 1900's in Scotland. She came from a "blueblood" family, where she enjoyed being treated like a princess. As money was not a problem, she travelled extensively by ship to North America for her vacations. While she was in Canada, she met her future husband, As he was not determined to be "right" for her family, she was told if she married him, she would be ousted from her family. Of course, love won out and she moved to Canada to start a new life. She was not allowed to contact her family again, which she did not, throughout her whole life.

My question then is: is being born with a tail a throwback to the so called reptilians, along with the caul?

in love & light

Note: the tail was surgically removed soon after birth, leaving her with a huge scar and indentation where the tail grow out from her spine.

This and a few other genetic anomolies are more common than one would think. It could very well be some ancient genes "expressing" themselves a little more than others, but really all that matters is having a capacity for love in your heart - no matter who you are.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th February 2011 at 02:52. Reason: missed a word
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,207 times in 322 posts

Quote Posted by rosie (here)

in love & light

rosie, you are correct. This is further proof of our link to the Reptilians who were here on earth when our creators arrived. Keep in mind that humans were evolving at the time however slowly. We have Reptilian DNA as part of the experimant (plan-E.T.) everyone has a tail at the end of thier spine but some are born with a tail as was your friend. Should have been cut off at birth. She is not alone there are thousands with this same issue.
    "AMOR", Familia! :grouphug:

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York :wizard:

+ Reply to Thread