+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reptilians at Dulce? Conflicting accounts

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Default Reptilians at Dulce? Conflicting accounts

In his 2010 book UFO Highway, author Anthony Sanchez quotes his source "Colonel X" as saying there were no reptilians at Dulce, that he could find no trace of the existence of Tom Castello, but that Phil Schneider must have been there.

On reptilians:
    Quote Colonel, what about Reptilians? I ask because there is so much written about Reptilians with respect to Dulce.

I’ve never seen a Reptilian. But with all that I have witnessed and come to learn over the years I can tell you that the possibility for sightings of reptile like creatures is not without the possibility of being real.

Why is that?

In an obscure Grey historical writing it states that a Grey sub-species which possessed reptilian traits, called the Scimitor once existed to serve as a soldier caste, but that they are now extinct.

I know that there has been so much speculation on a Reptilian presence, and I’m sorry to disappoint, but there simply were no Reptilians at Dulce. Although … I do know of one possibility based on recent intelligence; which is that the newer darker element is now working with the lower level Greys in TA-D3 to recreate these beings as Ultimate-Soldier; a part of the ongoing ‘Black Bio-Genetic Programs’ being conducted there now.
    But my knowledge extends to that of the Greys and the Austra Albus. As for reptilians… could there be Reptilians? Sure, but I have no knowledge beyond the one tablet that mentions the Scimitor. Sorry.
    However, out of left field we have an anecdote from Bill Ryan:
    Quote Back in 2006 I heard from a scientist who was asked to visit the infamous Dulce base in New Mexico for one day, for one technical assignment.

He was briefed about what he should do if he should encounter a Reptilian. He told me he did indeed meet one Reptilian seemingly talking (soundlessly!) with one Gray.
    which prompted this response from another PA forum member:

Quote It sounds almost exactly like what "Thomas Costello" said in his interview about Dulce.

He described similar protocols when approaching a Reptillian.
    I may have missed the actual details, but here are some quotes from Castello, as ghost-written by Branton in A Dulce Base Security Officer Speaks Out:

Quote Q -- By WHOM was the Dulce installation originally constructed?

A -- Nature started the caverns. The Draco [reptilian humanoids] used the caverns and tunnels for centuries. Later, through RAND Corporation plans, it was enlarged repeatedly. The original caverns included ice caves and sulfur springs that the ’aliens’ found perfect for their needs. The Dulce caverns rival Carlsbad caverns in size.

Dulce seems to be a major ’through’ point for exterran and subterran reptilian activity, a central ’infiltration’ zone for surface operatives, as well as an operational base for abduction-implantation-mutilation agendas and also a major convergence for sub-shuttle terminals, UFO ports, and so on.

Q -- Others have suggested that some of the entities below Dulce are not of ’extraterrestrial’ ORIGIN, and that they are actually descended from saurian or reptiloid beings such as the Velociraptors or Stenonychosaurus Equallus -- a ’serpentine’ race or races similar to that hinted at in the third chapter of the book of Genesis?

A -- Yes, some ’reptoids’ are native to this planet. The ruling caste of ’aliens’ ARE reptilian. The beige or white beings are called The Draco. Other reptilian beings are green, and some are brown. They were an ancient race on Earth, living underground. It may have been one of the Draconian beings that ’tempted’ Eve in the Garden of Eden. Reptoids rightly consider themselves "native Terrans." Perhaps they are the ones we call the Fallen Angels. Maybe not, either way, we are [considered] the ’squatters’ on Earth.

Q -- Did you ever talk to any of the ’Aliens’ at the Base?

A -- Since I was the Senior Security Technician at that base, I had to communicate with them on a daily basis. If there were any problems that involved security or video camera’s, I was the one they called. It was the reptilian "working caste" that usually did the physical labor in the lower levels at Dulce.

Decisions involving that caste were usually made by the white Draco. When human workers caused problems for the working caste, the reptoids went to the white Draconian ’boss’, and the Draco called me. At times, it felt like it was a never ending problem. Several human workers resented the "no nonsense" or "get back to work" attitude the working caste lives by.

Q -- According to certain reports, the Dulce Base is host to [other] aliens that live in level five. Is that true? Can the humans freely roam or meet one-to-one in the halls or is some type of protocol in effect?

A -- There is protocol from the first time you enter the base and it MUST be followed every time you SEE an alien there. From the working caste, to the visiting aliens, to the Ruling Caste, there is a never ending check list of rules, law, and strict protocol. There is never a chance to roam on the fifth level. The alien housing area is off limits to any human. The Hub is surrounded by security, arsenal, military and CIA\FBI sections.
    However, "Colonel X" had other ideas.

On Tom Castello:
    Quote Colonel, what do you know about “Thomas Edwin Castello”, did he really exist? This is what people are really going to want to know.

That story is not real. If I cannot validate the existence of Thomas Edwin Castello, no one can.

That name never appeared on any documentation or in the DSD-3 Personnel Database. When that whole story emerged I looked long and hard at the data noting down the various names of the principles involved. And I am telling you with all conviction that I had my sources within my intelligence circles access the DSD-3 Personnel Database to check; they double checked, and found nothing validating the name Thomas Edwin Castello, or such a person ever having been to Dulce.

I even hired a Private Investigator to attempt to locate ‘Thomas Edwin Castello’ and his supposed family (Eric Castello, son and Cathy Castello, wife) … he found nothing. This man and his family simply do not exist.

Wow. That is going to unsettle a lot people who threw a lot of weight behind the story being legitimate because of this person.

Well, there just isn’t anything to be found on this person. And my sources say he never existed. You wanted Dulce, I gave you Dulce; the real Dulce.
    On Phil Schneider:
    Quote Is there anyone who you felt really knew about the Dulce facility, other than yourself?

Oh yes. Two people I knew of held real facts about Dulce, to some extent. They were Paul Bennewitz and Phil Schneider. The problem is, is that they are both dead now.

Schneider fabricated and elaborated on his true level of involvement, but he was there. I knew he was there because he had certain details right; things only few people would know about. And although he elaborated about his involvement during the 1979 event, the man was truthful of many elements in his story; although, lots of areas he discussed were complete fabrications. He lied and I do not know why; possibly as a means of protection by distorting some facts, yet allowing other facts to come out with super accuracy? I just do not know. Phil was a hard one to figure out.
    Schneider didn't mention reptilians at all:
    Quote At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, then recommend the explosive to deal with a particular rock. As I was headed down there , we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there.
    Well, there you have it, another example of cognitive dissonance. Were there no reptilians at the time Colonel X was there, i.e., is this another case of the blind men and the elephant, or is it just another example of disinfo at work? Who's the biggest liar? You decide.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), DNA (16th January 2013), John Parslow (14th October 2011), mountain_jim (9th February 2011), romina (10th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Reptilians at Dulce? Conflicting accounts

Interesting Topic.

One of those quotes were mine and the answer Bill gave me. I think your on the same trail as me. Ive been trying to find out more about this myself. I was going to create a thread like this. seems you beat me to it.

But, we all know that everything is compartmentalized in places like this. I think some were privy to information that others weren't.

Then again,

One could be embellishing or giving false information.

Thats what we need to find out.

Also I think this is one of the authentic Pictures of one of the labs inside the dulce facility smuggled out by Thomas Castello

Last edited by JDM; 9th February 2011 at 22:47.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Hiram (9th February 2011), str8thinker (9th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi Str8thinker, Mystery here on Avalon is the ONLY person that Tom Costello befriended and Tom is the only person with this information. Mystery will attest that all others are disinformation. Branston greatly embellished his articles(s) and never met Tom, neither did the others.

Tom Costello is the one who has provided Mystery with all his photos and information. All information on the the net has its genesis is Toms via her work. (including all drawings) He has not been seen for about 10 years.

Mystery buried a box (a select few people know where it is) that included one of their laser guns and other items to provide proof. The intention was that once Dulce was exposed she would retrieve it, I understand this may happen sooner, if not done already

Mystery has just completed writing 2 books about Dulce and the reptiles. One as truth wrapped as fiction and she is currently looking for a 'discrete' publisher so she can get the word out to more people.

The notes that I have put on the Dulce thread are Mystery's own notes taken directly from Tom. You will see that Mystery has posted a few times as well.

Both Bill and I liaise with her now and then. She is one of the nicest people you will ever come across, honest with much integrity. There is no reason to doubt her information that we are aware of.

Of course that is up to the individual weather they want to believe it or not. I think the subject matter automatically makes people skeptical which is fine,no one is forcing the information on anyone.

We all come to our own conclusions for a variety of reasons when the time is right.

W

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ighlight=dulce
    Start at Bills post at #25. The vids at the start are moronic
    Last edited by witchy1; 9th February 2011 at 23:14.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), JDM (9th February 2011), silvanelf (9th June 2019), str8thinker (9th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    We all come to our own conclusions for a variety of reasons when the time is right.
    Thanks witchy!

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,715 times in 8,598 posts

Having recently read UFO highway, and being somewhat aware of these other folks accounts, I appreciate the assembled info in this thread, str8thinker.

Later edit: reading the linked to thread now - either I missed it previously or did not have access until certain member status- thanks for the link!
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th February 2011 at 00:20.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

JDM (10th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks JDM and witchy1 for your responses, particularly for reminding me about the important thread The alien shoot out at Dulce underground base which I now remember reading but forgot about.

In it, Bill Ryan confirms his faith in Cherry Hinkle's credibility:
    Quote About Thomas Castello (IMPORTANT)

Look at this extraordinarily interesting Facebook page (CHERRY HINKLE) and read carefully in every corner.

Clearly, she knew Tom Castello personally. After spending quite some time looking at Cherry's amazing information, I'm convinced this is totally real. I highly recommend all readers here take a close look. Trust me on this one.
    Dale has a valuable comment to make at this point:
    Quote Let me quickly add to this.

I may have said it before on a similar thread, but when dealing with militarized complexes, research facilities, and other "black budget" enterprises; one term continually surfaces:

Compartmentalization.

The witness known as "Colonel X" in Mr. Sanchez's book describes a battle, of sorts, at Rio Arriba (Dulce,) however, this is simply one view from one vantage point. A man by the name of Phil Schneider also describes a "shoot out;" though his account involves malevolent reptile beings in addition to the small, grey entities.

It is highly unknowable to understand the true workings down at Rio Arriba, or the nature of the battle(s) that may have occurred. The lie is, after all, different at every level.
    We have Richard Hoagland to thank for that last quote.

Bill went on to say:
    Quote I strongly recommend you read the Facebook page of Cherry Hinkle and decide for yourself.

I should note in passing that there are one or two problems with Anthony Sanchez's interview... the subject of a different discussion.
    However, Barry King, aka Spirit Wolf, could not believe that Castello could have made it out of Dulce with photos and a Flash gun without being spotted:

Quote As I have stated publicly, openly since the 90's The claims made by Castello cannot be valid for the simple reason that anyone trying to remove ANY item, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, it would be picked up by base security immediately. Believe me, the security is SO tight in these facilities, cameras and sensors everywhere, you could not break wind without being captured on at least two monitoring devices. Therefore Castello would NOT have being able to photograph or film within the base let alone remove cameras and files as he alleges.
    To which Bill Ryan replied:
    Quote Hi, Barry - I can readily believe what you're saying, and totally understand why you're saying it ... (Cherry Hinkle's) personal testimony ... feels real to me.
    and later:
    Quote The only way I can understand material could have been taken out was through some kind of 'everyone look the other way' organized or agreed security compromise. A stretch - but surely not totally impossible if a sufficient number of the guys there were all disaffected or upset.

As a hypothesis, he may have been prepared to carry the personal risk, but his friends might have been willing to support him in clever ways without getting personally involved.

One person alone successfully outsmarting the entire high-tech security system - yes, that's a little hard to credit.
    witchy1 submitted a direct reply from Cherry Hinkle here:
    Quote -Cherry Hinkle-November 26, 2010 at 3:34am
    Re: Me again
    Since he was the head of security, and in charge of calibrating the cameras, as he returned to the base via an ice cave, he changed the cameras as he re-entered the base. He knew which camera would be on time lapse, and which would be off.
    Further debate ensued between Barry King and Bill R. on this matter. Barry King, of course, is responsible for the concept of Programmed Life Forms (PLF), which implies that both Reptilians and Greys might have been created by ETs, possibly in Dulce and elsewhere, if I understand him correctly. This doesn't make the picture any clearer for me.

You will find more about PLFs in the old PA forum here, where Barry King posts as THEWATCHER.

I would really love to see Bill interview Cherry Hinkle, if this can be arranged.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 10th February 2011 at 00:24.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), DNA (16th January 2013), JDM (10th February 2011), Mystery (17th August 2011), witchy1 (14th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi again, yes the topic of interview was muted. Cherry is an intensly private person however. She is certainly happy for you to be friends on FB, and from there you can read the notes (but think they are all on the above thread).

For those who havn't been exposed to the "Reptiles sharing earth with us" concept before, I suspect you may be in sheer disbelief - as we all were. Please dont dismiss it out of hand

Once I had gotten over the horror of the concept and assimilated it logically, I found it added a very large piece to the jig-saw

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

JDM (10th February 2011), Mystery (17th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    I would really love to see Bill interview Cherry Hinkle, if this can be arranged.
    Me too!

I have just read the other thread and posted a question..... or 10..

I didn't know there was anyone connected to "Thomas" that has "came out" like that. Thats great.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Mystery (16th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hi again, yes the topic of interview was muted. Cherry is an intensly private person however. She is certainly happy for you to be friends on FB, and from there you can read the notes (but think they are all on the above thread).
    I don't have a FB account and it wont let me see

Will she come back here?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

Mystery (14th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Witchy1. It's been a while since I've had time to visit Avalon. I did agree to an interview, but as always, it was strictly a written interview because I hesitate to submit to live interviews or recorded interviews. But I will gladly grant a written interview, not in person, but via email. I always answer questions to the best of my ability, rather at Facebook, here on Avalon or in a written interview. The problem is, interviewers want to come up with questions on the spot. But if they need instant feedback to ask questions, they are not very good at creating interviews. (They don't want to be bothered with having to reading the available material and develop questions from the written statements) Twenty three people asked for interviews, they all expected me willing to agree to recording, TV or live radio. I explained I will only agree to written interviews. They didn't want to be bothered with written material . Only *ONE* person was willing to submit questions. She DID get the the only exclusive interview first, and she was unexperienced but went out of her way to read the material and form her own questions. Her name is Chrissy Collins at "taboodailynews.com".

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), sunflower (15th October 2011), witchy1 (14th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread