+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!

Don’t trust me – for I am the only one explicitly allowed to trust myself.

Consider not trusting them, who are your other-selves either, for they are not you in this moment of choice.

Always trust your self!

It doesn’t matter which person on this forum it is, regardless of their celebrity status or otherwise, or if they have been “approved” (anointed) by respected individuals. Members of all ranks and levels of respect – are just people on a forum exchanging ideas – all of which are abstractly valid and worthy of consideration.

Trust of such a pure quality, that you would perhaps lay down your life for the consequences – or trust that could even make you set the direction of your immediate future spiritual path, or would cause you to join and stand with the one trusted no matter what, is a unique and powerful construct.

Consider also for example that high trust between a beautifully and harmoniously mated pair - it is a spiritual as well as mental dynamic.

No such thing could be fully forged within the limites of a forum based on textual messages! I personally think that if you believe it can, you are being deluded.

People who are recently finding their world rocked and becoming aware of the changes in the status quo are ripe for this delusion. Trust at this level is an OATH, a contract, with consequences that are not always clear and potentially far reaching.

When I see people on this forum say I trust Bill or I trust {whoever} it makes me think – what is really meant? Can you trust someone just because another says you can? Personally I read it as a highlighter or marker of validity. For certain people like Bill, it is a bigger and brighter marker than other peoples might have.

To me this is respecting opinion not trusting it.

Blind trust is giving away your power and your responsibility to discern the truth for yourself. Is this not intellectually lazy? Is this not very dangerous in some circumstances?

If you subscribe the notion that each of ourselves are fragments of the creator experiencing one and all together, as co-creators, you may well understand the importance of getting it right and your responsibility for doing this correctly and trying your hardest to avoid errors.

Discriminate before you assimilate!

When I originally wrote this post, it was because I had seen troubling and “zealot” like displays of apparent consent on this forum. I saw freewill being exercised but in a way that strikes me as unwise or not fully thought through. You are free to do it – don’t get me wrong about that.

This is an opinion only and I understand I have no right to tell you want to do, but I do have a right to express the idea. I do it because I feel I have to.

It is my belief that we are a hairs breadth away from realizing how very powerful we are and what awesome responsibility we have for that power. Please don't get yourselves unnecessarily distracted from that path. This forum has proven time and time again that we can all learn without giving away our power or undertaking unreasonable obligations - why start doing it now?

Please don’t give that power away to people who do understand it, before you understand it yourself.

Stand in your own power.

The truth is within you!

Stand your ground!
    Last edited by Anchor; 1st July 2019 at 10:39. Reason: 2019 update
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

aikya (13th February 2011), Alliamber (12th February 2011), anikohu (11th February 2011), astrid (10th February 2011), Bea (10th February 2011), Beth (10th February 2011), Billiam (10th February 2011), bluestflame (12th February 2011), bonus (12th February 2011), cheez_2806 (23rd February 2011), Come As You Are (12th February 2011), D-Day (12th February 2011), DarkSai (12th February 2011), Deega (11th February 2011), Dennis Leahy (10th February 2011), dmarie (5th June 2011), Firinn (12th February 2011), FJMcD (12th February 2011), Flash (12th February 2011), Fred Steeves (7th June 2011), Gone002 (11th February 2011), greybeard (11th February 2011), InCiDeR (6th March 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (11th February 2011), Jean-Marie (10th February 2011), jeannacav (10th February 2011), JSGlasgow (11th February 2011), kasee (11th February 2011), Kyra (10th February 2011), Limor Wolf (10th February 2011), Lord Sidious (6th March 2011), Lucc30 (12th February 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), magicmanx (12th February 2011), moais (11th February 2011), modwiz (10th February 2011), Muzz (12th February 2011), Peace of Mind (11th February 2011), penn (11th February 2011), peterstein (12th February 2011), pilotsimone (11th February 2011), PurpleLama (5th June 2011), Rainbowbrite (17th May 2012), rhythm (12th February 2011), romina (10th February 2011), rosie (11th February 2011), shijo (12th February 2011), SKAWF (10th February 2011), Wood (10th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Default Re: Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Alliamber (12th February 2011), Anchor (10th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It was always about us being ourselves... Thank you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billiam For This Post:

Alliamber (12th February 2011), Lord Sidious (6th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Good advice..
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shairia For This Post:

Alliamber (12th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I get you John.loud and clear.i havent yet read the latest events on the charles threads ,i only noticed the number 18!
    i am going to update myself now,but i have the feeling that my own perceptions can be very much similar to yours.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Allways listen within and follow your own guide !
    Yes trust your self !

Namaste

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member sshenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 319 posts

Intuition is the highest form of knowledge - and the way that the soul makes the truth known to the mind.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Wholeheartedly . I agree

But I'd also add...

Trust yourself. You are not a machine , you are sentient being. You are not your name, your credits, your credibility, your accounts. You are not what your diplomas tell you, you faked half of the exams anyway. You are not perfect and never will be unless everyone is and don't believe that someone else in the world is perfect .
    And even if all above is not true, still and remember that you're not machine.
    You can be in the heart of the machine and the machine can be in your heart but they are not you and you are not them. There are mountains you never cross and cities you will not conquer . There are path you will not travel ..

The 'Big Picture' is endless ..
    the big ocean has no bottom.

Leave your pride aside and see where are the limits of knowing..

there are none.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aikya (13th February 2011), Alliamber (12th February 2011), Anchor (10th February 2011), anikohu (11th February 2011), dmarie (5th June 2011), JDM (10th February 2011), Lord Sidious (6th March 2011), Maria Stade (10th February 2011), meeradas (12th February 2011), pilotsimone (11th February 2011), rhythm (12th February 2011), rosie (11th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

I love threads that empower.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

aikya (13th February 2011), Alliamber (12th February 2011), kasee (11th February 2011), Lord Sidious (6th March 2011), rhythm (12th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Don’t trust me – for I am the only one explicitly allowed to do this in respect of myself.

Consider not trusting them, who are your other-selves either, for they are not you in this moment of choice.

Always trust yourself!

It doesn’t matter which person on this forum it is, regardless of their celebrity status or otherwise, or if they have been “approved” (anointed) by respected individuals. Members of all ranks and levels of respect – are just people on a forum exchanging ideas – all of which are abstractly valid and worthy of consideration.

Trust of such a quality, that you would lay down your life for the consequences – or that could even set the direction of your immediate future spiritual path, or would cause you to join and stand with the trusted no matter what, is a unique and powerful construct.

Consider for example that high trust between a beautifully and harmoniously mated pair - it is a spiritual as well as mental dynamic.

No such thing could be fully forged on a forum! I personally think that if you believe it can, you are being deluded. People who are recently finding their world rocked and becoming aware of the changes in the status quo are ripe for this delusion. Trust at this level is an OATH, a contract, with consequences that are not always clear.

When I see people on this forum say I trust Bill or I trust {whoever} it makes me think – what is really meant? Can you trust someone just because another says you can? Personally I read it as a highlighter or marker of validity. For certain people like Bill, it is a bigger and brighter marker than other peoples might have.

Blind trust is giving away your power and your responsibility to discern the truth for yourself. Is this not intellectually lazy? Is this not very dangerous in some circumstances?

If you subscribe the notion that we are all ourselves, fragments of the creator experiencing one and all together, as co-creators, you may well understand the importance of getting it right and your responsibility for doing this correctly and trying your hardest to avoid errors.

Discriminate before you assimilate new ideas!

Recently and the cause for this post, is that I have seen troubling and “zealot” like displays of apparent consent on this forum. I see freewill being exercised but in a way that strikes me as unwise or not fully thought through. You are free to do it – don’t get me wrong about that.

This is an opinion only and I understand I have no right to tell you want to do, but I do have a right to express the idea. I do it because I feel I have to.

It is my belief that we are a hairs breadth away from realizing how very powerful we are and what awesome responsibility we have for that power. Please don't get yourselves unnecessarily distracted from that path. This forum has proven time and time again that we can all learn without giving away our power or undertaking unreasonable obligations - why start doing it now?

Please don’t give that power away to people who do understand it, before you understand it yourself.

Stand in your own power.

The truth is within you!

Stand your ground!

Please.

Love

John..
    Wise and powerful words brother. i hope all read this.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

aikya (13th February 2011), Lord Sidious (6th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Don’t trust me – for I am the only one explicitly allowed to do this in respect of myself.

Always trust yourself!

Trust of such a quality, that you would lay down your life for the consequences – or that could even set the direction of your immediate future spiritual path, or would cause you to join and stand with the trusted no matter what, is a unique and powerful construct.

Consider for example that high trust between a beautifully and harmoniously mated pair - it is a spiritual as well as mental dynamic.

No such thing could be fully forged on a forum! I personally think that if you believe it can, you are being deluded. People who are recently finding their world rocked and becoming aware of the changes in the status quo are ripe for this delusion. Trust at this level is an OATH, a contract, with consequences that are not always clear.

If you subscribe the notion that we are all ourselves, fragments of the creator experiencing one and all together, as co-creators, you may well understand the importance of getting it right and your responsibility for doing this correctly and trying your hardest to avoid errors.

Discriminate before you assimilate new ideas!

Recently and the cause for this post, is that I have seen troubling and “zealot” like displays of apparent consent on this forum. I see freewill being exercised but in a way that strikes me as unwise or not fully thought through. You are free to do it – don’t get me wrong about that.

Stand in your own power.

The truth is within you!

Stand your ground!

Please.

Love

John..
    Great John,

I subscribe fully to this.

In our physical body, we hold our sacred divine energy, and it's our responsibility to hold it as such.

All my blessings.

Deega

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

21. Link to Post #12
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am with you John. However, I do not think there are unsuspecting fools in this game. Spirit knows, even when the monkey mind does not. I believe we all are doing what we are expected to do, always.
    Let the many bind themselves with the illusions and pleasures of society (e.g. democracy) if they wish. It is just a path to walk.

Meanwhile I am working on my butterfly.
    Last edited by Wood; 11th February 2011 at 22:14.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

Alliamber (12th February 2011), Anchor (11th February 2011), Lord Sidious (6th March 2011), Maria Stade (11th February 2011), rhythm (12th February 2011), TigerLilly (7th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I appreciate the me I accept the me,
    Me make mistakes, good comes of these slip ups.
    Im aware of the me.
    I also know im not the me.

Im neutral about the me,
    Trust the me? Well I dont know what the hell the me is going to do next.

Certainly the me is amusing at times. Some times I can see the me far enough.

Just fooling

Whoever I am.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alliamber (12th February 2011), Lord Sidious (6th March 2011), rhythm (12th February 2011), truthseekerdan (12th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks

We need more inspirational threads on the front page.! Thank You for this wonderful post~

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anikohu For This Post:

Alliamber (12th February 2011), Anchor (12th February 2011), Lord Sidious (6th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

BumpBump, bump, bump

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Nice and clear. I like it. Thank you John.

29. Link to Post #17
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you!

That's dynamic discernment.
    Last edited by Lucc30; 12th February 2011 at 10:44. Reason: Spelling
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Confucius

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

aikya (13th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

Thanks John we must be open to new ideas and people but lets take care aswell. It just takes one daft decision and we all split up and its back to the drawing board.

I trully beleive the universe has important laws that the creator put in place. We must protect our free will and use it to the best of our abilities. It is our most precious gift.

Anyone jumping in with both feet, think about the following quote;

VI. The Law Of Contract

A. All real enforceable contracts must contain the following.(Enforceable means power will be used in its execution and the binding to terms)
    1. An offer - One has to first solicit
    2. An Acceptance - Another has to accept the offer
    3. An Exchange of Consideration - One does something if another does something
    4. A Meeting of the Minds - A contract must be between two minds. A piece of paper is only documentation and by itself is not a contract even though it may say that it is
    B. Real enforcement of contracts are administered as follows:
    a. All contracts are verbal
    b. A Sovereign's word is their bond
    c. A Sovereign has the unlimited right to contract
    d. A Sovereign cannot be compelled to relinquish his rights but can, through confusion, be tricked into voluntarily relinquishing his rights or be enslaved
    e. ALL CONTRACTS ARE VOLUNTARY! A man cannot be forced into a contract. A forced agreement will be ignored by God and no power will be marshaled to enforce the terms
    f. ALL CONTRACTS ARE BUYER BEWARE! A man is responsible for knowing what they are getting himself into
    g. Under law if the parties begin acting like a contract is in force then it is presumed a contract indeed exists. If you act like you are bound to contract the Supreme Authority treats it as if you are bound to a contract. It does not mean an actual contract is in force it means it appears just like a contract is in force if we do not know any better. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck then it is a duck.
    h.
    Other Law
    The created is never more powerful than its creator
    Ignorance of the real law is no excuse

Source - The Cheat Sheet (freeman on the land)
    Last edited by Muzz; 12th February 2011 at 14:20.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Alliamber (12th February 2011), Anchor (12th February 2011), Lord Sidious (6th March 2011), Lucc30 (12th February 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (7th March 2011)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member sshenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 319 posts

It really is a pity that its not threads like this - positive and inspiring threads - that you see when you first log on here instead of bickering and speculation. Thanks John

34. The Following User Says Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member FJMcD's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you John, I'm glad that I found this thread so quickly this morning, I needed to read it. The thanks button just wasn't quite enough.

Love

Frankie Jane

36. The Following User Says Thank You to FJMcD For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast