Closed Thread
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst 1 8 18 44 LastLast

Thread: Heather etc.

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,529 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: Heather etc.

Quote Posted by HeatherJJAnderson (here)
    My credentials and I was asked about Cambridge:

1997- 1999: Agro Paris Tech Institute, Paris; M.Sc Biochemistry. 1999-2001: M.Sc Cell Biology, University Montpellier II, France. 2001 2003: PHD Microbiology Cambridge University. To answer a question that was asked of me my fondest memory of Cambridge will always be the day I got my PHD at the Senate House, they have formal diploma ceremonies four times a year, I loved Cambridge, the river Cam, and I made some lifelong friends in Claire College.
    Heather... it's Clare College. You spelled it wrong.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ahkenaten (16th February 2011), Belle (16th February 2011), Brizil (16th February 2011), Chuck (16th February 2011), Dennis Jonathan (21st February 2011), Gardener (16th February 2011), GoldenYears (16th February 2011), hohoemi (16th February 2011), Icecold (16th February 2011), Isostool (18th February 2011), K626 (16th February 2011), kaatje (17th February 2011), magicmanx (16th February 2011), Magnus (16th February 2011), mrmalco (16th February 2011), ROMANWKT (16th February 2011), Scott (16th February 2011), Sebastion (16th February 2011), silverchimes (19th February 2011), starsmoonmtns (16th February 2011), winnasboy (16th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

You gotta love Bill.

Baron K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Chuck (16th February 2011), Dennis Jonathan (21st February 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

I don´t buy into the whole Heather story at all!! But aren't you being a bit of a grammar Nazi here? Please do not take offence, but it does not prove anything IMO.

OK, the spelling is off, but also consider, everyone makes typos so that can easily be her excuse and you then don´t have a leg to stand on other than saying that its suspicious.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

KosmicKat (18th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Once a teacher...always a teacher.

My grammar and spelling have improved due to Bill's attention to this detail...

I have even attempted to start using a capital I...

wonder if he noticed.

lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Brodie75 (16th February 2011), Icecold (16th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #145
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote Posted by Midnight Rambler (here)
    I don´t buy into the whole Heather story at all!! But aren't you being a bit of a grammar Nazi here? Please do not take offence, but it does not prove anything IMO.

OK, the spelling is off, but also consider, everyone makes typos so that can easily be her excuse and you then don´t have a leg to stand on other than saying that its suspicious.
    Choosing one error out of a host of errors is not an argument MR. Errors accumulate and that is what is happening.

Kersley, please. What are you talking about?
    Quote I know part of the story you tell is true. If you could tell me the name of the being who set you free, I would be very grateful.
    I would rather you do this via PM. for obvious reasons.
    Avalonians. We are like children playing with fire. Many will get burn. How will Charles make this public is beyond me. But i will do my bit to assist him. What your about to experience is beyond your imagination, yet you will have to except it.
    Are you a friend of Enlightened, she was talking about burning people as well?
    Last edited by Icecold; 16th February 2011 at 13:31.

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,529 times in 32,931 posts

Correct: it's just data.

But it's rather like me posting on the forum that I used to live in 'Edinbrough' (that beautiful city in Scotland, where I spent many years).

I wasn't 'being a teacher', nit-pickingly correcting a mistake. I don't do that on the forum. I was pointing out that the mistake is very hard to understand if Heather had really spent two years there.

No-one at Clare ever mis-spells the name.

I've written to Clare College asking if she was a student there, and if she was awarded a Microbiology PhD. I referenced Heather's real name (Joan ____ ) as stated on her forum application.

But if the answer comes back negative, then be prepared for Heather/Joanie to say that she had since changed her name because she was on the run.

Two real scientists have stated that what she wrote was nonsense. That the original report was nonsense is clear to anyone with a good lay grounding in science.

In my opinion, and gathering together the benefits of all the many doubts, there's maybe a 5% chance that the story is a real one. But that % possibility is shrinking all the time - as far as I can see.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th February 2011 at 14:02.

11. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ahkenaten (16th February 2011), Anima66 (16th February 2011), Belle (16th February 2011), Dennis Jonathan (21st February 2011), Dorok (16th February 2011), fifi (17th February 2011), Gardener (16th February 2011), GoldenYears (16th February 2011), hohoemi (16th February 2011), Icecold (16th February 2011), indiana (16th February 2011), Isostool (18th February 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th February 2011), kaatje (17th February 2011), ketikoti (16th February 2011), magicmanx (16th February 2011), Midnight Rambler (16th February 2011), mrmalco (16th February 2011), Oouthere (16th February 2011), Phil (16th February 2011), ROMANWKT (16th February 2011), Sebastion (16th February 2011), silverchimes (19th February 2011), slvrfx (16th February 2011), winnasboy (16th February 2011), yiolas (20th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

I agree wholeheartedly Icecold but this is insignificant to me. That copy/paste error on the other hand was huge IMO.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Ahkenaten (16th February 2011), Cottage Rose (17th February 2011), perfectresonance (16th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Well one would think with someone with her credentials would remember how to spell the college that she has such fond memories of would get it right. And I would also think that the career she's in, one would have to be impeccable with letters and numbers.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GoldenYears For This Post:

Ahkenaten (16th February 2011), Gaia (16th February 2011), Gardener (16th February 2011), Icecold (16th February 2011), Isostool (18th February 2011), winnasboy (16th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #149
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Are lists of alumni public record?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Icecold (16th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Correct: it's just data.

But it's rather like you posting on the forum that that you live in XXXX.
    I have a broken wrist in three place so I rely heavily on spelling check. And I don´t think that's funny at all and would appreciate that you edit this please.

- Edit- I have had a concussion also and the joke now sinks in Bill. It´s actually pretty funny! But my whereabouts on a public forum? I choose not to make this public (although it is spelled incorrectly I might add)

Thank you Bill!
    Last edited by Midnight Rambler; 16th February 2011 at 13:48.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Cottage Rose (17th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #151
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last night she typed up a whole lot of spelling mistakes in two sentences. All of a sudden they were all corrected into perfect english?

21. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Could be the influence of a 4 years stay in Paris & Montpellier. "Claire" in French does roughly pronounce like "Clare".

Dear Heather/Joanie : Après 4 ans passés en France : j'imagine que vous devez couramment parler la langue de Voltaire ?

Why not just grab a phone and clear this out ?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

magicmanx (16th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), seko (16th February 2011), SHAPE (16th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #153
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Céline (here)
    Are lists of alumni public record?
    If not the university will still have a record of degrees issued.

24. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

And if she has a PhD, she should have a published discertation. I know in the US that alumni lists are available to the public.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoldenYears For This Post:

Icecold (16th February 2011), Isostool (18th February 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

there's so much disinfo put on this site from people who mean well. perhaps when we have a individual who is clearly not being factual like this, it might be in the best interest of all that this thread be closed. time to focus on other subjects.

27. Link to Post #156
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    Yup - ALL about scripts...........creative writing 101 - with spelling errors etc. courtesy of a PHD - know them by their words and deeds. Always testing groups for credulity and intellectual naivete............always mapping and tracking, over and out.
    Interesting thread...I'm looking forward to seeing the revised document. I'm not saying anything about the veracity of Heather's statements or identity but I will say that I'm a writer with excelllent spelling and grammatical skills but when I type fast or on forums such as these I make a lot more mistakes that I often don't bother to change - it's not affecting my professional status - but if I were writing for my job, I would check and counter-check, etc. See my previous posts for all the mainly typo mistakes that I've simply left in - something I would never do at work. Love to all....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lumial8 For This Post:

Ahkenaten (16th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #157
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)

Could be the influence of a 4 years stay in Paris & Montpellier. "Claire" in French does roughly pronounce like "Clare".

Dear Heather/Joanie : Après 4 ans passés en France : j'imagine que vous devez couramment parler la langue de Voltaire ?

Why not just grab a phone and clear this out ?
    Non, ce n'est pas possible, j'ai vécu en France en même temps. Je pense que, à de nombreux drapeaux rouges.
    vous ne pensez pas?

Ace

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ace For This Post:

Icecold (16th February 2011), Lettherebelight (16th February 2011), TigerLilly (16th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #158
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    there's so much disinfo put on this site from people who mean well. perhaps when we have a individual who is clearly not being factual like this, it might be in the best interest of all that this thread be closed. time to focus on other subjects.
    That would be a form of censorship and would prevent an investigation as to who is behind this posting exercise? Why would you want that covered up???

Quote time to focus on other subjects.
    Coverup?

For example,

Kerry posts followed by Kersly who sounds a little like Enlightened?

Look if nothing else its intriguing. Ace its a heap of red flags alright.
    Last edited by Icecold; 16th February 2011 at 14:00.

32. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

If it is real, actual data and genetic modification ....information and you have about 12 minutes (even if you had 6 hours)...then there is only one real actual solution.

The people connected to it (the data) would know.

Dump it everywhere, and RUN.

Talking on forums would an instant death warrant.

it really is that simple.

If those people use AI, then the AI supposedly can see though time and probability function to some degree (Did I remember that correctly? or is it blind in that fashion?), then you would not even have those minutes. They would detect the temporal ripple before it happens..and you'd be cut off as you begin.

If there is no AI, just a very complete and efficent networked watching system..then the results would be the same, with regard to monitoring and targeting net portals.

I'm reading implausibility on all probability fronts.

If you are for real, dump it and run.

And if you were for real, your ass would be grass already. Even if you could cloak your position, you would still need a net portal.

There are only a few ways to achieve this and each time the given scenario is enacted, the probability of surviving the communication drops.

Each communication period would be very limited in length, and each logged IP would be different.

Within 3 communications, you would likely be found. That is the scenario with the existing public system that is out there today.

The only way past this is you'd have to have someone who is familiar with, oh..the backdoor system for Cisco hardware, for example.

If you are for real, in the final analysis, Dump it and run.

Engagement serves only the needs of a psyop.

In the final analysis, Charles personal scenario....it can be placed under the same umbrella.

The only change or difference in his backstory so far, is the potential for entitlement and control of his area or ground. The ground/area/method/IP from which he might be posting from.

on that very slim rod of potential, some of his ground for being real, among other points, can be found.

His story is getting to the point that it must change soon, though. Very soon.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th February 2011 at 14:15.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ahkenaten (16th February 2011), fifi (17th February 2011), guido (16th February 2011), Icecold (16th February 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th February 2011), K626 (16th February 2011), magicmanx (16th February 2011), Sierra (25th February 2011)

34. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Yes I do remember you gave your support fully to Heather/Joanie Kerry, so how come she is not on your forum. I would have thought with all the support you did give her the first thing she would have done is go to Camelot.
    Actually Heather was very helpful on the subject of the machine a few weeks ago at Camelot..

Céline would being nice really hurt all that much, is there really a need for attitude.
    Know that you are Love ...Know thatyou are Loved & be a peace on your journey

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst 1 8 18 44 LastLast