Thanks
    Thanked 116,523 times in 20,692 posts

Default Re: The Continuing Search For The Truth

Telekinesis is REAL: Declassified CIA Documents

Universe Inside You
    Premiered Oct 24, 2018
    Narration: Petra Ortiz - http://petraortiz.com

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/tel...cia-documents/
    "Since the start of recorded history, psychic abilities have been documented, exposing the supernatural gift that some possess to look beyond the physical world and reach into the spiritual one.
    Throughout the past, our mental abilities have been a topic of mystery; often being attributed to certain individuals’ ability to control matter simply by thought, giving birth to numerous supernatural theories related to Alchemy and prophecies, communicating with non-physical entities, travelling outside of one’s physical body, supernatural healing, supernatural levels of strength, hypnosis, telekinesis and much more.
    We know for sure that the mind is capable of extraordinary things, but yet we have been surprised again and again by it. Perhaps, the unknown capabilities of the human brain are yet to be found, feats of unnatural mental abilities becoming common practice in the future. In this video, we'll discuss a number of declassified top secret documents which prove these supernatural abilities are real."

"The creator of this video describes a declassified CIA document available online, which outlines the Chinese government’s interest in parapsychology, remote viewing, telepathy, psychokinesis, etc. The document is titled, “Chronology of Recent Interest in Exceptional Functions of the Human Body in the People’s Republic of China.” It was declassified through a Freedom of Information Act request and it outlines specific people with very special abilities and how they’ve been studied by thousands of scientists and governments around the world for a very long time.

Scientists have been exploring the mind-matter relationship for more than a century and they have established that consciousness or factors associated with consciousness do, in fact have observable effects on what we call the physical, material world although they are very small.

The US military has had an interest in parapsychology, as evidenced by the US Army’s Stargate program, established in 1978 at Fort Meade Maryland, which investigated the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications, specifically, the “remote viewing” phenomenon, also known as “astral projection”.

In his book, ‘The Yoga of Time Travel’, bestselling author and physicist, Dr. Fred Alan Wolf proposed to explain the superhuman abilities of omniscience, telekinesis, levitation and manifesting objects out of thin air, which have for millennia been reported of “fully-realized” Hindu yogis after years of practice in seeking to become “one” with Brahman/Atman (“God”)."
    Last edited by onawah; 26th October 2018 at 23:39.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (27th October 2018), Helvetic (31st October 2018), petra (14th November 2018), RunningDeer (9th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #1522
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,728 times in 3,249 posts

The Solari Report | An International Appeal to Stop 5G with Michael Blanshan | Oct. 30, 2018

Source: Solari.com

You absolutely want to support the International Appeal to Stop 5G - and learn more from Michael Blansham about how you can protect your health as the levels of EMF radiation rise. Learn more at the appeal https://www.5gspaceappeal.org
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

RunningDeer (9th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #1523
    Thanks

The Solari Report | Harry Blazer on Artificial Intelligence | Oct. 30 , 2018

Source: Solari.com

In his discussion with Hugo de Garis on Artificial Intelligence, Harry Blazer gave an impassioned description of our mysterious governance system on planet earth, the dangers that AI is belng used to implement central control and the risks this poses to life.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

onevoice (26th January 2019), RunningDeer (9th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #1524
    Thanks

F. William Engdahl | Gods Of Money & Climate Change Hoax | Nov. 8, 2018

Source: ageoftruth.tv, williamengdahl.com

WHO ARE THE GODS OF MONEY? The NEW WORLD ORDER enslavement plan! THE CLIMATE CHANGE construct! The ruling elite´s succesful economic crisis & The Federal Reserve! Media manipulation lies! Vaccinations and chemical medicine that makes people sick! The 9/11 lie! Oil and energy = Rothchilds vs. Rockefellers! The political voting scam! Nikola Tesla and Free Energy! GMO food poison! The Bilderberg Group! etc...

These controversial and eye-opening topics and more - discussed in this interview with award-winning American author, professor, historian, investigative reporter, geopolitical analyst, economic and conspiracy researcher: F. WILLIAM ENGDAHL.

AGE OF TRUTH TV´s Lucas Alexander is interviewing F. William Engdahl is this straight forward hard-talk interview, filmed at the Open Mind Conference in Skanderborg, Denmark in September 2013.

8. Link to Post #1525
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts | Globalizing Thievery | The Richard Dolan Show | Nov. 7, 2018

Source: richarddolanpress.com, solari.com

Recorded November 7, 2018, Richard Dolan interviews Catherine Austin Fitts. This is a fascinating and extremely clear discussion of the nature of the $21 trillion of "unaccounted discrepancies" in the Pentagon and HUD budgets from 1998 to 2015. Catherine argues that the fundamentals in how we look at the U.S. federal budget and spending is completely wrong, and our society is bleeding money on a daily basis to fund unaccountable programs that do not benefit the people.

Catherine Austin Fitts is one of the world's leading experts in "black budget economics," and has been investigating U.S. federal government financial discrepancies totaling in the trillions of dollars. She was Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development from 1989 to 1993, and is an investment analyst and advisor. She has authored many articles on financial fraud, missing money and the structure of power in our world.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

avid (8th November 2018), RunningDeer (9th November 2018)

10. Link to Post #1526
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Regarding telekinesis, I never really thought much about it, because I always accepted it as fact.

Many years ago, when I was about 20, I lived in Colorado for a few years. There were two brothers I knew. Once, they came to my apartment, sat at my kitchen table and proceeded to demonstrate how they could move an object back and forth across the table, using only their attention and mind.

It was a fascinating display and I hadn't thought about it for many years, until I saw the above video. I do remember it took an awful lot of time and concentration, but once it began it was more easily done. I don't remember what the object was, but it was small and they both had their hands on the table. This was in the very early eighties.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

petra (28th November 2018)

12. Link to Post #1527
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,613 times in 21,526 posts

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    F. William Engdahl | Gods Of Money & Climate Change Hoax | Nov. 8, 2018
    As I commented 3 days ago on the Youtube video page itself:
    Quote At 42:57, the interviewer Lucas Alexander, refers to Engdahl's "new "book", called "Myths, Lies and Oil Wars". That book was published in June of 2013, which dates this interview to sometime in the second half of 2013. Also, I hear no mention in this interview of current US President Donald Trump, which would date this interview to sometime prior to late 2016. There are several mentions of US President Obama, who was President between Jan 2009 and Jan 2017, as if Obama was the current US president, as of the time of this interview. Aha - at 46:02, as the final credits role, this is confirmed by the screen stating "FILMED ON LOCATION - Audoncion - Skanderborg, Denmark - 21 September 2013"

In short, this is a five year old interview.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Helvetic (26th November 2018), RunningDeer (9th November 2018), Star Tsar (9th November 2018)

14. Link to Post #1528
    Thanks

F. William Engdahl | Myths, Lies, Oil and Climate Wars | Nov. 7, 2018

Source: GunsandButter.org, williamengdahl.com

We discuss his article, The Dark Story Behind Global Warming also known as Climate Change and his book, Myths, Lies and Oil Wars; the International Panel on Climate Change, the IPCC, draconian recommendations based on computer models; neuro-linguistic programming;

the Global Warming Petition Project signed by 31,000 scientists; climate and the sun's activity; analysis of the IPCC climate report; history of the climate change/global warming movement; motives of the Rockefeller NGOs and Maurice Strong in promoting environmental activism; Agenda 21;

the Club of Rome and its Mankind at the Turning Point and Limits to Growth; The 1001: A Nature Trust and the World Wildlife Fund; assumptions of MIT authored computer model study; the Bilderberg Group; mankind blamed for global climate change, not corporate ecological destruction;

the Worldwatch Institute; reduction in overall living standards for the public; population reduction; promotion of deindustrialization; peak oil; abiotic oil; shale oil; oil wars. -GunsandButter.org

Aired: November 7, 2018

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Franny (28th November 2018), onawah (24th November 2018)

16. Link to Post #1529
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Scientist Claims He Has Invented Technology to See "Multidimensional Beings"
    11/24/18

(The scientist, Daniel Nemes, has a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009641730786
    but no website as yet. Brief article here: https://www.disclose.tv/scientist-cl...-beings-337450 I would think the only way to know if this is real is if films could be made showing the "beings" in action. The still photos don't really prove anything, but if real, this could be an amazing discovery, and perhaps it has already been perfected, but is still top secret. )
    )
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (24th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (27th November 2018), Franny (26th November 2018), Helvetic (26th November 2018)

18. Link to Post #1530
    Thanks

Jay Dyer | Foreshadowing, Ritual and Symbology in Film | Nov. 13, 2018

Source: gunsandbutter.org, jaysanalysis.com

Jay Dyer discusses his book, Esoteric Hollywood: Sex, Cults and Symbols in Film. We take an in-depth look at Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut and Clockwork Orange; Roman Polanski's Rosemary's Baby, The Ninth Gate and Chinatown; The Manchurian Candidate and The Parallax View, as well as television programs The Lone Gunman and G.I. Joe, with special emphasis on predictive programming, mind control and the influence of the military and intelligence on Hollywood productions. -gunsandbutter.org
    Last edited by Helvetic; 3rd December 2018 at 06:25.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

drneglector (17th December 2018), Franny (28th November 2018)

20. Link to Post #1531
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

From Max Igan - History is a Lie, We've Been Set Up.

In this video he covers the lost empire of Tartaria which has been erased from memory and history but not some old maps and history books. He covers the 'mud floods' of the mid 1800s, the orphan trains in several parts of the world, old buildings that he posits existed in Australia when the settlers arrived and in many other parts of the world - and why. Much more, of course.

He's picking up the theme from several other YT posters such as new earth and CONSPIRACY-R-US.

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." - Frank Zappa

"Who controls the past controls the future, who controls the present controls the past." - George Orwell

When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty and there is nothing to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader. - Plato

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

drneglector (17th December 2018), Helvetic (3rd December 2018), Krist (13th December 2018), petra (28th November 2018)

22. Link to Post #1532
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Regarding telekinesis, I never really thought much about it, because I always accepted it as fact.

Many years ago, when I was about 20, I lived in Colorado for a few years. There were two brothers I knew. Once, they came to my apartment, sat at my kitchen table and proceeded to demonstrate how they could move an object back and forth across the table, using only their attention and mind.

It was a fascinating display and I hadn't thought about it for many years, until I saw the above video. I do remember it took an awful lot of time and concentration, but once it began it was more easily done. I don't remember what the object was, but it was small and they both had their hands on the table. This was in the very early eighties.
    This is interesting to me because I was the opposite. I always just assumed telekinesis (and telepathy) was a big joke, and treated it as such. People like Criss Angel get on my nerves, and I recall thinking "If someone's going to have super-powers, could it please be someone other than him?!".

I first started to pay attention when a friend of mine started trying to tell me about "Chi Energy". He just stressed it so much and tried to make me watch all kinds of weird videos of people who are supposedly controlling energy with their mind. It's more viable to me now because I think his sources are good, the videos just don't do anything for me.
    It's much easier to think about now that I know there's nice people investigating into this kind of thing, instead of just ass-hats (which is all I was noticing before)

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (17th December 2018), Franny (29th November 2018)

24. Link to Post #1533
    Thanks

F. William Engdahl | Are the French Protests a U.S. Color Revolution & is Trump the Real Deal? | Dec. 12, 2018

Source: Geopolitics & Empire youtube, williamengdahl.com

Strategic risk consultant and best-selling author F. William Engdahl discusses his latest book "Manifest Destiny" describing US-sponsored democratic regime change operations known as "color revolutions" which utilize civil society organizations such as USAID, Soros' Open Society Foundations, and NGOs such as the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).

He provides his analysis on whether or not the French "Yellow Vest" revolution is sponsored by the U.S. and discusses his change of mind on whether President Trump is an authentic patriot fighting against globalism. -Geopolitics & Empire

About William Engdahl
    F. William Engdahl is an award-winning geopolitical analyst, strategic risk consultant, author, professor and lecturer.

He has been researching and writing about the world political scene for more than thirty years. His various books on geopolitics—the interaction between international power politics, economics and geography—have been translated into 14 foreign languages from Chinese to French, from German to Japanese.

His most recent works trace the strategies and events that led to the rise of the US as an international superpower. He describes the emergence after 1945 of an American power as a new kind of Empire not based upon sole military occupation of land, but control of vital resources. Domination was through creation of an informal empire where control of finance, of the basic food chain, of energy—above all of oil, would be the basis for what would become the greatest concentration of power in history, an American Sole Superpower after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Born in Minnesota, William Engdahl grew up in Texas. After earning a degree in politics from Princeton University, and graduate study in comparative economics at Stockholm University, he worked as an economist and investigative freelance journalist in New York and Europe.

He has lectured on contemporary geopolitics as Visiting Professor at Beijing University of Chemical Technology and delivers talks and private seminars around the world on different aspects of economics and politics with focus on political risk. He has given talks at the Ministry of Science and Technology Conference on Alternative Energy, Beijing; London Centre for Energy Policy Studies of Hon. Sheikh Zaki Yamani; Turkish-Eurasian Business Council of Istanbul, Global Investors' Forum (GIF) Montreaux Switzerland; Bank Negara Indonesia; the Russian Institute of Strategic Studies; the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), Croatian Chamber of Commerce and Economics.

F. William Engdahl also contributes regularly to a number of international publications on economics and political affairs including Asia Times, FinancialSense.com, 321.gold.com, The Real News, RT.com OpEdge, RT TV, Asia Inc., GlobalResearch.com, Japan's Nihon Keizai Shimbun and Foresight magazine. He has been a frequent contributor to the New York Grant'sInvestor.com, European Banker and Business Banker International, Globus in Croatia, and has been interviewed on various geopolitical topics on numerous international TV and radio programs including USA Coast-to-Coast with George Noory, Al Jazeera, CCTV and Sina.com (China), Korea Broadcasting System (KBS), and Channel 1 Russian TV.

William is a Research Associate of Michel Chossudovsky's Centre for Research on Globalization in Montreal, Canada and member of the editorial board of Eurasia magazine. He currently lives in Germany and in addition to writing and giving interviews on current events, consults as a political risk economist for various private organizations, major European banks and private investor groups. Why the "F." in F. William Engdahl? That's an interesting question.

25. Link to Post #1534
    Thanks

Michael Hudson | The Vocabulary of Economic Deception | Dec. 12, 2018

Source: GunsandButter.org, Michael-Hudson.com

We discuss Michael Hudson's book, J is for Junk Economics: A Guide to Reality in an Age of Deception, with an emphasis on the degradation of economic vocabulary that hides the real state of the economy; language affects peoples' perception of reality; history of economic thought no longer taught; classical political economy focused on society's unearned income or rent; the rentier landlord financial class; fictitious capital; the real reforms of the progressive era; classical political economists expected capitalism to evolve into socialism; classical economic concepts of value, price and rent;

productive versus extractive economic sectors; public financing of infrastructure a windfall for the private sector; effects of the tax deductibility of interest; monetary policy and the Federal Reserve; economics is political - politics has always been about who is going to get what; National Income Accounting; fiscal policy and Modern Monetary Theory; the three stages of debt leveraging. -GunsandButter.org

A former Wall Street analyst, government adviser, and fierce critic of neoliberal economic order, Hudson is Distinguished Research Professor of Economics at the University of Missouri, Kansas City, and Professor of Economics at Peking University in China. He gives speeches, lectures and presentations all over the world for diverse academic, economic and political audiences. He is the author of many books on the global economy, with a focus on financial history, debt, land tenure and related economic institutions from antiquity to the present.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bruno (17th December 2018), drneglector (17th December 2018), silvanelf (30th July 2020), ThePythonicCow (17th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #1535
    Thanks

The Corbett Report | Dr. Mark Skidmore | The Pentagon's Missing Trillions: What You Need to Know | Dec. 12, 2018

Source: corbettreport.com

Dr. Mark Skidmore of Michigan State University joins us to discuss his research with Catherine Austin Fitts into the $21 trillion in unaccounted transactions on the books of the US Department of Defence and the US Department of Housing and Urban Development.

We discuss what we know and don’t know about the subject, the Pentagon’s nonsensical and inadequate excuses for the debacle, the new accounting guideline that legally allows every department of the federal government to create fake and altered books for public consumption, the recent failed Pentagon audit, the government’s refusal to provide any information about the problem, the failure of congress to pursue the issue, and the failure of the press to report on it.

Show Notes & Related Sources:
    The Missing Money at Solari.com
    MSU scholars find $21 trillion in unauthorized government spending; Defense Department to conduct first-ever audit
    David Norquist “Explains” Missing Trillions in Journal Vouchers
    Has Our Government Spent $21 Trillion Of Our Money Without Telling Us?
    Is Our Government Intentionally Hiding $21 Trillion In Spending?
    Exclusive: The Pentagon’s Massive Accounting Fraud Exposed
    MSU professor shines spotlight on Pentagon’s massive accounting irregularities

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (19th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #1536
    Thanks

Michel Chossudovsky | Is the US Planning to Wage War on Russia and China?

Source: gunsandbutter.org, globalresearch.ca

The structure of military alliances; the evolving situation in the Middle East; a shift in geopolitical alliances; the global military agenda; review of wars since 2001; nonconventional hybrid warfare to undermine a countrys financial structure; coalition of Turkey, Russia and Iran; Pakistan and India now a part of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization; US withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal, INF Treaty and START; nuclear posture review; the Manhattan Project; Rand Corporation report on war with China; the neoliberal agenda and the militarization of the economy.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

onawah (10th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #1537
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Does Society Realize It Is Being Initiated?
    Truthstream Media
    Published on Jan 15, 2019

From Forbidden Knowledge:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/doe...ing-initiated/

"What we are witnessing, in the wake of public enactment of these alchemical psychodramas, whose spiritual consequences for mankind are far more momentous than most have thus far guessed, is a process of global occult initiation.” – Michael A. Hoffman

The quote seen at the head of this documentary comes from one of the most important books that I’ve ever read, ‘Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare’, published way ahead of its time in 1992, which outlines the author’s view that there is an aspect of the shadow government that would be best described as an occult “cryptocracy” that is Alchemically conditioning and processing the masses through ritual trauma, such as the Kennedy assassination, 9/11 and a constant process of “death by a thousand cuts,” otherwise known as asymmetrical warfare.

A central tenet of these manipulations is known as the “Revelation of the Method”, a concept first articulated by Hoffman’s sometime collaborator, James Shelby Downard, in which the means and symbols of a targeted group’s subjugation are exposed for them to see, to reinforce their sense that “Resistance is Futile.”

One begins to understand how Black Magick and Occultism are at the core of psychological warfare methods and germane to effecting the necessary demoralization of a target group.

When we extrapolate these ideas to the increasing Satanic imagery and activities we see all around us and especially in the entertainment industry, the occult message is one of enslavement and one of no escape, while the overt message may be ones of “self-love” or “freedom.”

TruthStreamMedia has just released this excellent documentary about how the proliferation of Occult imagery and themes in Western Pop culture constitutes a full-saturation, Satanic psychological operation, as part of an assymetrical, “death by a thousand cuts” tactic, in the war for your soul by a powerful elite whose evil and desire for total control knows no bounds."
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Helvetic (23rd January 2019), what is a name? (23rd January 2019)

33. Link to Post #1538
    Thanks

Michael Hoffman | The Alchemical Processing of Humanity Through Public Psychodrama | Jan. 23, 2019

Source: gunsandbutter.org, revisionisthistory.org

We discuss Hoffman’s book, Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare, published in April 2001; The Revelation of the Method or Making Manifest All That Is Hidden; the Cryptocracy; occult public psychodrama, alchemical processing, metaphysical alchemy; the cryonic process of freeze and thaw; the Kennedy assassination as a killing of the king rite, revealing the method lends an air of invulnerability to the criminals; mystical toponymy; Kubrick’s 2001 A Space Odyssey; advanced mind control; history and objectives of Freemasonry; synchronicity and coincidence; pattern detection; the subconscious group or dreaming mind; manipulation at a spiritual and psychological warfare level. -gunsandbutter.org

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

what is a name? (23rd January 2019)

35. Link to Post #1539
    Thanks

Did Khashoggi Really Die?
    By F. William Engdahl
    23 January 2019
    williamengdahl.com

I have not been convinced about the claims coming from Turkey and from the Washington Post and others regarding the allegations of a gruesome murder of intelligence asset, Jamal Khashoggi, in October, 2018. There are too many anomalies as it was portrayed by various statements from Turkey President Erdogan, and echoed by a chorus of the Western mainstream media. Recent research suggests that perhaps Khashoggi was never in that Saudi Consulate in Istanbul that day, and in fact may still be quite alive and in hiding. If so, it suggests a far larger story behind the affair. Let’s consider the following.

The best way to outline this is to go back to the events around the surprise arrest and detention of numerous Saudi high-ranking persons in late 2017, by Prince Mohammed bin Salman or MBS as he is known. On November 4, 2017 MBS announced via state TV that numerous leading Saudis including one of the wealthiest, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, had been arrested on charges of corruption, and were being detained in the Riyadh Ritz Carlton hotel. Prince Alwaleed is clearly the critical person.

The son-in-law of President Trump had reportedly made a non-publicized visit to Riyadh for private talks with MBS just days before the mass arrests. A report in the UK Mail newspaper in 2018 claimed that Jared Kushner, representing the President, had informed MBS of a rival Saudi Royals plot to eliminate the Crown Prince. Prince Alwaleed was reported to be at the center of the plotters.

After three months imprisonment, Alwaleed was released from detention on 27 January 2018, following a reported financial settlement. In March 2018 he dropped out from Forbes’ World’s Billionaires’ list. Before his arrest Alwaleed was the largest shareholder in Citibank, a major owner of Twitter, once partner of Bill Gates in Gates Foundation vaccine programs, and generous donor to select Democrats such as Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. According to media reports, Hillary campaign aide Huma Abedin’s brother, Hassan Abedin, Muslim Brotherhood member, worked with Bin Talal on a project called “Spreading Islam to the West.” Bin Talal and other Saudi sources donated as much as $25 million to the Clinton Foundation as she was preparing her Presidential bid. The Prince was also an open foe of Donald Trump.

Who was Khashoggi Really?

Jamal Khashoggi was no ordinary journalist. He actually worked for Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. In an interview in the Gulf Times in November last year Alwaleed stated, “Jamal wasn’t only my friend. He was working with me. Actually, his last job in Saudi Arabia was with me…” Jamal was, or is, nephew of CIA-linked asset, the recently deceased Adnan Khashoggi, a nefarious arms dealer involved in the CIA-Saudi BCCI bank and Iran-Contra. Nephew Jamal also worked for the then-Saudi Ambassador in Washington, Prince Bandar, someone so close to the Bush family that George W. nicknamed him “Bandar Bush.” In short, Khashoggi was part of Saudi circles close to the Bush-Clinton group. When King Abdullah decided to skip over Alwaleed’s father, Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, dubbed “The Red Prince” for his reformist views, in his succession, a move that led to Salman, father of MBS, as successor, Alwaleed was on the outs in the Saudi power calculus of King Salman and Crown Prince MBS.

The Saudi government as well as the Brookings Institution confirm that Khashoggi had been a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Brotherhood was banned from Saudi Arabia in 2011 following the Obama-Hillary Clinton Arab Spring, when the Saudi monarch, King Abdullah, and those around him realized that the royal house itself was a potential target for brotherhood regime change, as in Egypt and Tunisia.

The Obama Administration, as I detail in Manifest Destiny, working with the CIA, planned a drastic series of regime changes across the Islamic world to install Muslim Brotherhood regimes “friendly” with the CIA and the Obama administration. Key members of the Obama Administration, including Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s special assistant, Huma Abedin, had deep ties to the Saudi part of the Muslim Brotherhood where Abedin’s mother lives. Her mother, Saleha Abedin– an academic in Saudi Arabia where Huma grew up– according to a report on Al Jazeera and other Arab media, is a prominent member of the womens’ organization of the Muslim Brotherhood, and Huma’s brother is also reported linked to the organization. Notably, the late John McCain, whose ties to leading members of ISIS and Al Qaeda is public record, tried to discredit fellow Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann for pointing to Abedin’s Muslim Brotherhood ties. This is the faction within Saudi Arabia that Khashoggi was tied to.

As President, Trump’s first foreign trip was to meet MBS and the Saudi King, a trip sharply criticized by Democrat Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi. Once a Trump Presidency moved to rebuild the frayed relations that had developed between Obama and the Saudi monarchy under King Abdullah and later King Salman, father of Crown Prince MBS, the faction around pro-Obama Prince Bin Talal Alwaleed was out of favor, to put it mildly, especially after Hillary Clinton lost. In June 2017 Alwaleed’s former employee, Jamal Khashoggi, fled into self-imposed exile in the US where he had studied earlier, after the government banned his twitter account in Saudi.

Khashoggi alive?

Once MBS acted to arrest Alwaleed and numerous others, the future of the money flows between Alwaleed to not only Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and to other Democrats he had “supported” with Saudi millions, was in jeopardy. While it is difficult to confirm, a BBC Turkish journalist in Istanbul reportedly told an arab language paper after the alleged gruesome murder and dismemberment of Khashoggi that, in fact, Jamal Khashoggi was alive and well, somewhere in hiding.

It is a fact that former CIA head and now Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, along with then-Defense Secretary James Mattis, gave a briefing to the US Senate in which they told the senators that there was no evidence to suggest MBS was behind this alleged crime. They added that they couldn’t even confirm a crime had happened! Only CIA head Gina Haspel, former CIA London station chief, disputed their claims. The Erdogan claims that the body was chopped up and then dissolved in acid for disposal without trace harkens back to the account of the Navy Seal disposal of the dead body allegedly of Osama bin Laden, which the Obama Administration claimed they dumped at sea “according to Muslim tradition.” Conveniently in both cases there was no body to forensically confirm.

Indeed the allegations to world media around the Khashoggi affair were tightly controlled by Turkey’s President Erdogan who repeatedly promised then failed to reveal, what he said were secret Turkish intelligence tapes of the alleged murder. Erdogan is reported very close to the Muslim Brotherhood if not a hidden member, one reason for his close support of Qatar after MBS and the Saudi king declared economic sanctions on Qatar for support of terrorism, in fact Qatari support of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Here we are dealing with shifting political alliances with huge consequences potentially for US and world politics given the enormous size of the Saudi financial resources. It’s also bizarre that Khashoggi allegedly agreed to go to a Saudi Consulate in Turkey and to supposedly get divorce papers. Further, his reported fiancée, Hatice Cengiz, seems to be equally mysterious, with some asking whether she in fact is an agent of Turkish intelligence used to discredit Saudi Arabia.

The claims of Erdogan of the assassination of Jamal by a Saudi team were buttressed by a mysterious Khaled Saffuri, who told Yahoo News reporter, Michael Isikoff, that Khashoggi became a bitter foe of MBS for his articles in the media criticizing the arrests of Prince Bin Talal and others. Research reveals that Saffuri, media source on the Khashoggi alleged murder, also has had close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood front organization, American Muslim Council, and to Qatar, host to the exiled Brotherhood for years. Qatari support for the Muslim Brotherhood was a factor in the break between MBS and Qatar two years ago.

Saffuri is also the protégé of al-Qaeda fundraiser Abdurahman Alamoudi, reportedly also an influential Muslim Brotherhood supporter who before 2004 met with both G.W. Bush and Hillary Clinton. Alamoudi is currently in US federal prison since 2004 for his role as bagman for a Libyan/Al-Qaeda assassination plot to assassinate then- Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah. In brief, the prime sources on the Khashoggi murder are few and hardly without bias.

At this point it is difficult to go beyond speculation. Clear is that Jamal Khashoggi is missing from public view since early October. But until the Turkish government or someone else presents serious forensic evidence, habeas corpus, that indeed shows Alwaleed’s former employee, Jamal Khashoggi was murdered by a Saudi assassination team, let alone by one commanded by Crown Prince bin Salman, the situation warrants more serious examination. It is curious that the same liberal media such as Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post that attacks MBS for the alleged murder of their reporter, Khashoggi, fails to criticize previous Saudi executions or even subsequent ones.

Did Khashoggi really die at the Istanbul Consulate or was something else going on? To stage a fake execution of Khashoggi to discredit and even possibly topple MBS might possibly have appeared to Alwaleed and his CIA friends in Washington to be a clever way of restoring their power and financial influence. If so, it seems to have failed.

F. William Engdahl is strategic risk consultant and lecturer, he holds a degree in politics from Princeton University and is a best-selling author on oil and geopolitics, exclusively for the online magazine “New Eastern Outlook”

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

avid (24th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #1540
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE TSA AND OTHER EXPERIMENTS IN EVIL--Corbett Report
    Quote corbettreport
    Published on Feb 1, 2019
    TRANSCRIPT AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/tsa

In 1961, a psychologist conducted an experiment demonstrating how ordinary men and women could be induced to inflict torture on complete strangers merely because an authority figure had ordered them to do so. In 2001, the United States government formed the Transportation Security Administration to subject hundreds of millions of air travelers to increasingly humiliating and invasive searches and pat downs. These two phenomena are not as disconnected as they may seem. Join us today on The Corbett Report as we explore The TSA (and other experiments in evil).

Following from https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...ments-in-evil/

"The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) was in the news during the recent government shutdown because workers had to work with their pay deferred until the government was opened again. James Corbett gives us reasons to just shut down the TSA permanently.

The TSA was established in November 2001 under the pretext of fixing the system that had somehow allowed 19 men with box cutters to allegedly commit the deadliest act of terrorism in history, aided in no small part by the simultaneous failure of the entire American intelligence establishment and the most sophisticated air defense in the world.

Since it’s founding and tens of billions of dollars later, the TSA has never stopped a single act of terrorism. Meanwhile, hundreds of cases have come to light of illegal weapons and drugs having slipped past the TSA and shipped on domestic airplanes.

James Corbett says, “If we attack the TSA on grounds of incompetence, we risk falling into a carefully-laid trap. Proponents of this governmental monstrosity will argue that what is needed is more money to help the valiant guardians of the sky do their job properly. They will point to the shutdown and the resulting mess at the airports as an example of how vital the administration really is and how important it is to continue increasing its budget so we can add ever more expensive weaponry to its arsenal of harassment.

“No, it is not because of incompetence that we must condemn the Orwellian nightmare unfolding at the airports every single day. It is because the security theater was never meant to keep us safe in the first place. The TSA is not a well-intentioned agency in need of better management or more funding or more highly-trained agents. On the contrary, it is doing precisely what it was created to do.

“…they are not there to keep us safe from the scary turban-wearing al Qaeda goblins but they are running a giant society-wide real-world experiment in obedience training [where] real people are really being tortured, molested, degraded and subjected to the most demeaning public humiliation at the hands of badge-wearing authority figures.”

And this obedience-training experiment has been remarkably successful. Corbett says that the same way we’ve been trained to accept this, we can retrain to openly reject it and shut it down."
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

RunningDeer (2nd February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 170 FirstFirst 1 27 67 77 87 127 170 LastLast