+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Reptilians are an illusion

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Default Reptilians are an illusion

I've heard and read a lot of material about the Reptilians. And even PAF has a large amount of material on
    Last edited by Bright Garlick; 16th May 2011 at 04:47.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Nortreb (11th February 2011), rhythm (11th February 2011), The HoppyBunny (27th February 2011), VajraYaya (11th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Re: Reptilians are an illusion

Hi Bright Garlick, have you considered the Dulce wars thread here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...106#post133106

If not I could suggest starting at post #25.

Cheers

W

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

JDM (10th February 2011), OnyxKnight (26th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Yeah, they are an illusion until you touch one....

Rich

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

InCiDeR (1st March 2011), JDM (10th February 2011), modwiz (11th February 2011), NancyV (11th February 2011), Nortreb (11th February 2011), OnyxKnight (26th February 2011), Rainbow44 (27th February 2011), schnurfel (28th February 2011), selinam (10th February 2011), TEEDA (3rd August 2013), witchy1 (10th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,

There is quite a large mass of information on reptilians out there.
    Going all the way back to Ancient history to the present day.

I believe I would question weather your "friends" are real or if there lying to you. perhaps they didn't understand your question. You said they looked confused.

And yeah, the link witchy1 gave is a good place to look also.
    Last edited by JDM; 10th February 2011 at 23:07.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDM For This Post:

schnurfel (28th February 2011), selinam (10th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

How do we know whether or not your tall whites or short brownies are not shape-shifters? Sorry. Couldn't resist that one! Hope you're right but personally I doubt it. I am happy for you that your experiences seem to be so positive and I am interested in hearing more.

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

If one follows a holographic study of the universe, then we're all illusory to some form or another of creation. Even the reptile folk

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member sshenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 319 posts

Quote Posted by Dale (here)
    If one follows a holographic study of the universe, then we're all illusory to some form or another of creation. Even the reptile folk
    Took the words right out of my mouth

It's ALL illusion. Only the spirit - the soul - is real and beyond the ability of anything in the physical world to harm.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

astrid (11th February 2011), Lettherebelight (15th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Hey Guys : I have only given you part of what they said and I won't share more (some stuff is way too personal, which is why I've hesitated documenting the encounter on my blog). And yes I too wondered about the ancient history stuff but they are adamant. I post this for those willing to consider an alternative point of view. I don't expect that many will. There's a long history of conditioning about what's real and what is not. Any suggestion otherwise always seems to generate a polarity. But we are all entitled to an opinion, even David Icke (soryy Icky).

Dale I agree with you - any sense of self is illusory. Nothing is as it appears. All contains emptiness. Solidity is the sense of real.

The Tall Aliens use of the word illusion wasn't just meant the way we interpret it - it came with feeling and images.

14. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

I don't doubt the existent of intelligent, bipedal, reptile beings lurking about the cosmos somewhere, maybe even in our own backyard - but the modern concept of "reptilians," those cold blooded, shape-shifting, hegemonists, is just a bit much for me.

To my knowledge, I don't think any human, or group of humans, can comprehend the entirety of extraterrestrial paradigms, motives, and intentions. I have found that it would be similar to a goldfish pondering about the blurry figures walking passed his bowl.

15. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

@Bright Garlick, next time you happen to meet your Tall or Brown friends, would you mind asking them why they consider reptilians to be an illusion of human imagination? Surely they must have some insight into the mechanism of this collective hallucination. You might also ask them, how did this reptilian concept arise and whether some of the more predatory humans on this planet had a hand in it? Thanks for passing it on.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Atlas (28th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #11
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by Bright Garlick (here)
    I've heard and read a lot of material about the Reptilians. And even PAF has a large amount of material on them.

A few weeks ago I had 2 more alien encounters. I have had them all my life. During the first encounter (the most spectacular of my life) I met with 2 different races - beings I colloquially call The Tall Aliens (who have had a long term presence at a base in southern England - Charles ought to know where and who) and The Brownies. I have had a long relationship with both. Both races played a significant role in our evolutionary development.

During my encounters I asked 12 questions of my friends. For some peculiar reason the idea of the Reptilian race had been plaguing me. I was particuarly intrigued that Dr John Mack and Barbara Lamb have documented them and Barbara claims to have encountered 1 her self. And so I blurted out a question related to this :
    Do the Reptilians exist ? The individuals from both races looked quizzically at me each time I asked the question (I asked twice - once to each race in 2 separate locations). It was as if they were dumbfounded that I asked such a stupid question. The Tall Aliens said : No, they do not exist. They are an illusion of human creation. The brownies said something similar. They were all very clear - no they are not real, people only think they are real.

Now I have always had an honest truthful relationship with both races. I am satisfied with what they told me. I urge you to question the validity of all claims about the Reptilians. Nothing about them adds up. And also remember that belief in this race has multiplied exponentially with the work of David Icke. If any of you trust that man and see him as a spiritual guru, you need to examine your own conditioning and your own capacity for thinking and feeling for yourself.

So the aliens themselves say that The Reptilians do not exist.
    Maybe you could tell the 2 reptilian who stand at the bottom of my bed they are not real?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Atlas (28th July 2013), MariaDine (12th February 2011), NancyV (28th February 2011), OnyxKnight (26th February 2011), starsmoonmtns (18th February 2011), witchy1 (17th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Hi Bright Garlick,

Next time you could ask them if reptilians exist in a different dimension from us.Context can be important when trying to get a clear answer sometimes.

cheers

20. Link to Post #13
    Madagascar Avalon Member Star Gazer's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes I wonder if the concept of the Reptilians is not a projection of our shadow-side; our Heart of Darkness if you will.
    Last edited by Star Gazer; 11th February 2011 at 21:34. Reason: Grammar fail

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Gazer For This Post:

Bright Garlick (11th February 2011), Gardener (25th February 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), jjl (28th February 2011), Nortreb (11th February 2011), rhythm (11th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

was it david icke who said something about the reptors being an illusion created by the negativity in the matrix ?

still anything that is within the 5 sense reality is real enough i think

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,535 times in 32,931 posts

------------

Dear Friends:

Listen to this conversation on the subject between Jordan Maxwell and David Icke (22 mins) and then make up your minds. Some astonishing stories here. They seemed real to me!

http://projectavalon.net/David_Icke_...n_May_2010.mp3

24. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (11th February 2011), AlkaMyst (27th February 2011), Atlas (28th July 2013), Bright Garlick (11th February 2011), Budaheart (17th February 2011), DNA (29th July 2013), Eram (28th July 2013), galactica (11th February 2011), guido (11th February 2011), Holly Lindin (4th March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), jackovesk (11th February 2011), john.d (28th February 2011), NancyV (11th February 2011), Omni (27th February 2011), PathWalker (27th February 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (11th February 2011), sandy (27th February 2011), seko (11th February 2011), Smith (11th February 2011), starsmoonmtns (18th February 2011), The HoppyBunny (4th March 2011), Yoda (11th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by Bright Garlick (here)
    I've heard and read a lot of material about the Reptilians. And even PAF has a large amount of material on them.

A few weeks ago I had 2 more alien encounters. I have had them all my life. During the first encounter (the most spectacular of my life) I met with 2 different races - beings I colloquially call The Tall Aliens (who have had a long term presence at a base in southern England - Charles ought to know where and who) and The Brownies. I have had a long relationship with both. Both races played a significant role in our evolutionary development.

During my encounters I asked 12 questions of my friends. For some peculiar reason the idea of the Reptilian race had been plaguing me. I was particuarly intrigued that Dr John Mack and Barbara Lamb have documented them and Barbara claims to have encountered 1 her self. And so I blurted out a question related to this :
    Do the Reptilians exist ? The individuals from both races looked quizzically at me each time I asked the question (I asked twice - once to each race in 2 separate locations). It was as if they were dumbfounded that I asked such a stupid question. The Tall Aliens said : No, they do not exist. They are an illusion of human creation. The brownies said something similar. They were all very clear - no they are not real, people only think they are real.

Now I have always had an honest truthful relationship with both races. I am satisfied with what they told me. I urge you to question the validity of all claims about the Reptilians. Nothing about them adds up. And also remember that belief in this race has multiplied exponentially with the work of David Icke. If any of you trust that man and see him as a spiritual guru, you need to examine your own conditioning and your own capacity for thinking and feeling for yourself.

So the aliens themselves say that The Reptilians do not exist.
    Maybe they didn't understand what 'reptilians' meant , Brightgarlick - the description you gave of them when you questioned them about reptilians sounds like they were a bit confused.
    They could have thought reptilians was a type of food, maybe, that humans had made up - like a cheese burger.
    Last edited by Teakai; 11th February 2011 at 02:14.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

AlkaMyst (27th February 2011), Ruby L. (27th February 2011), witchy1 (11th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------------

Dear Friends:

Listen to this conversation on the subject between Jordan Maxwell and David Icke (22 mins) and then make up your minds. Some astonishing stories here. They seemed real to me!

Thanks for posting the link Bill, I remember listening to it when it first came out!
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

I liked that conversation between David and Jordan. David Icke is for real and he's a great man. There's nothing wrong believing or not in reptilians.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to seko For This Post:

jjl (28th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

This is how i see this , these beings were telling the truth... The Reptoids don't exist FOR THEM.
    Possibly because they are no longer part of a duality, and they no longer need to be in battle...
    So when asked, of course they would say they are not real....

If this is all correct this does speak volumes of how powerful our minds are....

If we can create, we can un-create.

Personally i prefer call then The "lizzies" ( small "l") as it removes
    the emotional "charge" of the word "Reptilians"
    Last edited by astrid; 11th February 2011 at 02:37.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Bluebird (11th February 2011), DeDukshyn (11th February 2011), Gardener (25th February 2011), Holly Lindin (4th March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), sandy (27th February 2011)

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member sshenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 319 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------------

Dear Friends:

There was a time when I read and digested everything that David Icke put out - I'd follow up on his reasearch just to prove to myself that he was accurate, and he was! And that was the problem. I tied myself into knots thinking about it.

The reptilians may be real - as real as you and I are - they may be able to manipulate matter and form, they may have intricate plans in place to control and dominate and feed off the negative energy they stir up in mankind, but they are still part of the matrix, and part of the illusion and focusing just on them is like focusing on the paint job of the car while missing the scenery that is passing by outside of the window.

What they don't understand - what they can't understand - is the spiritual nature of humanity. Oh they know its there, but they have no frame of reference, no context in which to place it, and don't understand that there is far more to "winning" and "controlling" than in simply dominating the physical form and negative emotion. Icke talks about this himself in "Love is all there is." We have to move past all the layers of illusion to enact any sort of real change.

Just my perception of course
    Last edited by sshenry; 11th February 2011 at 02:54.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

Atlas (28th July 2013), Budaheart (17th February 2011), heyokah (30th July 2013), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), NancyV (28th February 2011), Nortreb (11th February 2011), sandy (27th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast