+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst 1 28 68 78 80 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1589

Thread: Comet Elenin, C/2010 X1

1. Link to Post #1541
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Default Re: Elenin & Pentagrams, A message hidden, be prepared!

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    No offense intended, but the pentagram is NOT a satanic symbol.
    True, so long as it's not inverted.

As far as I know that is true. By inverting you are in fact reversing its effect. I have kept an upright one in my doorway for many months now and have had no ill effects from it. I feel safer with it there.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Fred Steeves (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (28th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #1542
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Clues Elenin Hype = Societal Engineering - Reminder of an Important Testimony

I am doing research profiles on various people, and I happened to do one on Wernher von Braun tonight for my research forum profile section(in sig), and stumbled across some possibly pertinent info worthy of being discussed. I apologize if this has been discussed already. I have avoided ELEnin stuff since day numero uno... Given avalons general intelligence I could see it being mentioned already, but I have not seen a thread for it, and it's worth its own thread IMHO discussing it under this angle as on topic, rather than some other ones IMHO.

Profile: Former Nazi/USA Scientist Dr. Wernher von Braun (Prophetic WhistleBlower - and very historic figure in both the conspiracy world and the science world - read more about him far below for my profile of him that is a work in progress)

One of his claims was this:

A malicious transnational group that has oppressive plans to form a one world government by using these steps in the fear categories(for one reason drum up never ending funds for space weapons/the military industrial complex)

1. An Evil Russian fear monger ✔
    2. A Terrorist fearmonger ✔
    3. ASTEROIDS / METEOR fear monger. (first bell goes DING[for me anyway])

and the 4th most of us know... Alien threat fear monger(which I'm not sure they can pull off fully honestly).

As a student of NLP and subliminal programming it has opened doors to me, understandings of things I was missing before. Reality is like the matrix green coding screen in ways, yet we only see one code at a time(one dimensionally) quite frequently. NLP opened a new coding channel for me to be aware about and added correlative processes that are beneficial to me...

Anyway, add Wernhers awesome contribution to humanity, fear monger #3, an asteroid / meteor threat, and with NLP/subliminal programming in mind:

ELEnin

E.L.E = Extinction Level Event.

Wernher von Braun Asteroid fear monger agenda whistleblow + NLP awareness + ELE in ELEnin = something may be up here.

Honestly I hate to say it Avalon but usually when TPTB does something like a massive psy op, they succeed. They are not idiots they are the opposite. The are only spiritually bankrupt not intellectually.

These are the factors I witness for ELEnin.

1. Subliminal Programming and/or NLP - E.L.E(nin) Extinction Level Event- aka Fear Death subliminals with a correlative NLP tie to asteroids to fearing death, perhaps even tied to the genetic collective mind of mankind due to enough of a energetic rut in such(if it exists).

2. Discredits legitimate conspiracy to science heads when they see NASA trash uneducated opinions.

3. Creates a ton of hype and distractions. If the alternative/conspiracy community put the effort we apply to the latest hyped up engineered garbage distraction(not specifically saying that for ELEnin), into something productive, perhaps we'd accomplish some things worth being proud of.

4. Re-enforces the 3rd step of the fear monger ladder von Braun provided us with. Puts asteroids etc on people's mind. Every single asteroid that passes that is not like halle bopp, creates a fear in the public for armageddon(prob even Halle Bopp). I strongly suspect the US government zipping over to a belt of some sort and manufacturing events like ELEnin given how effective it is at distracting people perhaps even planting purposely placed conspiracy flags like what I heard about the guy Elenin not existing(makes sense to me but not something I'd say exists for sure). Avalon has/had it's ELEnin to distract, Nexus has it's atticus1 thread. And of course all the divisiveness in the past. All the while a lot of members boast about how TPTB is idiotic I see on these sites. lol. I dislike it more than anyone I've met but they are not idiotic... They if given enough time can fool anyone IMHO. Most don't like hearing that but we have physical brains and also have predictable NLP matrixes, also queriable programming from dreams mind surveillance, etc.

I will stop there. I may add more as I think of them(ELEnin tactics I can detect).

Similar to ELEnin to me a little: 2012 hype. It's multidimensional, but it's definitely a chance to do some societal engineering and TPTB don't pass opportunities like that up... And also been fear mongered a bit(2012). Also a tactic I detect is complacency in people who may be more motivated otherwise because "2012 will be my Jesus" type thing going on...... Oh and you have the Jesus believers who Jesus will save them, and don't need to do a dam thing 'cuz the sinners r goin ta hell'. Then you have the galactic federation of light who will save those people so they don't have to do jack to help shift the paradigm if they logically follow their belief and apply it to action , then you have others who don't give a dam... Then you have the rabid skeptics waiting for any discredit crumbs for the alphabet agencies to set up(but they dont know it they are on an ego charade)... Whos left? Well we aren't alone but I see through these tactics like I can see through air (with a natural mind) ... I don't think TPTB can win the bigger battle but I see them win all sorts of small ones all the time...

Anyway I'll end it at that. Here is my research profile so far on Wernher von Braun. If anyone has anything to add to the profile for him, I'd be happy to see it

Carol Rosin's testimony in video linked below(speaking of what von Braun told her).

Wanting the disillusionment and (relative)unity of mankind,
    -Omni

Quote Wernher von Braun Ph.D
    Germany/USA
    Inducted in 1976

Quote Wernher von Braun was born in Wirsitz, Germany, (now Wyrzysk, Poland) on March 23, 1912. ... In 1920, his family moved to Berlin when their hometown became part of Poland after World War I. Wernher von Braun earned a Bachelor's Degree in Aeronautical Engineering in 1932 from the Berlin Institute of Technology. He received a Ph. D. in Physics two years later from the University of Berlin. Von Braun did not excell in school until he was thirteen, when he read The Rocket into Interplanetary Space by rocket pioneer Hermann Oberth. The next year his mother gave him his first telescope and he soon decided to devote his life to rocketry and the exploration of space.

Quote By the 1930's, the German government became highly interested in the military development of rockets, and in pursuit of his dream to build rockets capable of taking man into space, Wernher von Braun began working for the army in 1932. Soon the Nazi government built a large facility for secret rocket development on the Baltic Sea at Peenemünde, a location chosen partly on von Braun's recommendation.
    Quote With the outbreak of World War II in 1939, he began to develop a long-range ballistic missile, the A-4 (later renamed the V-2 for "Retaliation/Vengeance Weapon 2"). As von Braun freely admitted after the war, much of the V-2 design was directly borrowed from the writings of the American rocket scientist Robert Goddard. On October 3, 1942, an experimental A-4 became the first manmade object to reach "technical" outer space, rocketing to an altitude of 50 miles.
    Quote Ironically, Wernher von Braun had been arrested by the Gestapo for "defeatism" in March 1944, and was imprisoned for two weeks until Hitler released him to continue producing V-2s. As Nazi Germany collapsed in the spring of 1945, von Braun was ordered to destroy all documents relating to the rocketry program. He disobeyed, hiding the papers in an abandoned mine in the Harz Mountains, where he later retrieved them.
    Quote In less than three years, Dr. von Braun's rocket team produced America's first ballistic missile, the Redstone, by expanding on the basic design of the V-2, and on August 1953, the first Redstone rocket was tested at Cape Canaveral, Florida.
    Quote On July 1, 1960, Dr. von Braun's Army team was transferred to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), as the core of the new Marshall Space Center in Huntsville. As the center's first director, von Braun continued to oversee the development of ever-larger rockets for the Apollo program, America's mission to land a man on the moon. Beginning in 1961, his team built the Saturn I, the largest rocket ever built at the time, in 1966, the Saturn IB, the rocket that launched the Apollo spacecraft into earth orbit, and finally, the massive Saturn V, the rocket that in 1969 landed Apollo 11 on the Moon.
    Quote On March 13, 1970, Wernher von Braun became NASA's Deputy Associate Administrator for Planning. In June 1972, after NASA's budget had been greatly reduced, he retired to become vice-present of Fairchild Industries. In 1975 he helped establish the National Space Institute. The author of two popular books, Conquest of the Moon (1953), and Space Frontier (1967), Dr. Wernher von Braun died of cancer in Alexandria, Virginia on June 16, 1977. Though his important role in Hitler's war machine will forever cloud his legacy, many believe that, without Wernher von Braun, America would have landed men on the Moon much later, if at all. The von Braun crater on the moon is named for him.
    Source: http://www.nmspacemuseum.org/halloff...tail.php?id=29

Von Braun did an interview with a colleague Carol Rosin where he spoke of a process by the military industrial complex to demonize extraterrestrials in a false flag invasion via space weapons, and in effect permeate a never ending fear based fudning of the military industrial complex in the process. That is just the end game of the plan. He described a oppressive one world government, the use of terrorists by the military industrial complex to milk as much money as possible and war and agendas etc, then asteroids, then aliens.

This rang a big bell when I uncovered it in my research because I have been impersonated supposed extraterrestrials(facades in this single case of contact type), and posed them as evil to me. Posed evil reptilians, posed evil greys, posed evil sirians, etc. Some could be real. That is very possible. But I have found large flaws in that mind controlled reality I was in for some time... So my own experiences directly with the groups with space weapons corroborates Carol Rosin's testimony. Reptilians are scapegoats quite possibly(not saying there are no bad ones in the universe or galactic region). I do believe humans decide the destiny of earth(not saying we all do at times)....

A (high quality I may add)video of Carol Rosin speaking of this(who seems like a credible witness):

More:

Quote According to Dr. Rosin, von Braun then gave her one supreme assignment to thwart this plan: to stop the weaponization of space. Failure to do so would lead to calamity for the human race as a secretive trans-national power, already in existence, would move to permanently take control of this planet thru a hoaxed alien invasion from outer space.
    Plans change. This transnational power could have put off a staged alien invasion. In the 70's staged things were very easy to pull off. What are you going to do? Phone everyone this info in the USA? lol. But now with stuff like twitter.com, facebook.com, myspace.com, flickr.com, Google.com Yahoo.com. Scroogle.com, etcetc and all the other networking sites, hiding things got a whole lot harder. Perhaps enough people are totally ignorant and they can hide such big plans in plain site.

Given the current atmosphere and history, I do not think it's fully plausible to fake an alien invasion. Enough people know about it already, that there would be a HUGE social media outburst and a MASS organizing, and history like Wernher von Braun simply cannot be deleted from our society due to the internet in any event I can foresee(I don't think the sun will fry all our eelectronic personally in 2012)....

More:
    Quote According to von Braun, space based weapons, later known as the “Star Wars” program, were to be publicly promoted as our space “shield” against the evil Russians. Then they would be promoted as our defense against terrorists from Third World countries (‘rogue’ nations or ‘nations of concern’). Then their necessity would be justified as protection against asteroids and meteors, and the “last card,” the final justification according to von Braun, would be their installation in orbit against an extraterrestrial threat from outer space.
    So:

1. Evil Russians fear monger - ✔
    2. Terrorists fear monger (and quite an agenda manifesting in this one I must say) ✔

3. Protection Against Asteroids or Meteors. On it's way. Hmmm Elenin? Correlation? Wouldn't be hard to grab a 4Km rock from the asteroid belt perhaps in a nice moon built UFO medium sized space craft. Just a random guess there not meant to be believed really, at least I don't. I don't have enough data on Elenin, I ignored the subject from day one. lol.

I do believe protection from asteroids or meteors is a great sell. If I didn't believe ETs had us covered there, I'd want to set up defenses for our solar system asap, or at least spend a ton on checking out space and making models to see if anything may hit us and see how much time we have. I mean if they can bug us and lock us in jail and have politicians try to get cannabis growers executed... And if the military is reallllly that interested in protecting life of their country, it makes sense to dedicate resources to protect earth from asteroids etc. But like anything, just about everything can be used for dark purposes.

And finally:

4. ET Threat.

More:
    Quote Von Braun told Dr. Rosin that she would begin to notice a certain “spin” on the news, which would illustrate the need to build space-based weaponry because our enemies “might” have these weapons, so our intelligence community would proceed on the assumption that they DO have these weapons. As we now know, this is exactly how the Star Wars program transpired ✔.
    (interesting):
    Quote More importantly, von Braun told Dr. Rosin in 1974 that we already had the technology to build anti gravity vehicles and entire transportation systems which did not require so-called ‘fossil’ fuels but instead used “beams” of energy, thereby eliminating all pollution from these sources permanently. Perhaps Dr. von Braun had seen anti gravity vehicles with his own eyes in Germany before the end of the war, as wel l as their continued development at other secret technology sites afterwards.
    Quote Von Braun further told Dr. Rosin that we had the ability to transform our “war” based military/industrial complex into a space and energy industry for the benefit of all of humanity, and that we had the capability of building entirely nonpolluting transportation technologies using this same limitless energy, while ending the arms race without dislocating the jobs associated with it. Mankind could transition to a new industrial paradigm and usher in an era of peace, plenty and prosperity for everyone on Earth.
    Such is the universal design of things. Nothing is unaccounted for. Primitive evolutionary steps in both society and genetics. Once transcending caveman alpha male war syndrome of nature's pits of evolutionary hells, a race ascends into a more enlightened space age where it enters a potent stage of disillusionment perhaps(in my estimates anyway). It' the next major step for us that has been neglected to us for decades...

More:
    Quote Even Dr. Greer, who had brought Dr. Rosin to Washington D. C. to publicly testify about Dr. von Braun’s warning and concern for the future of humanity based upon the nefarious plans he had uncovered during his tenure at NASA, admits that he was at first skeptical of the reality behind this proposal.
    Dr. Greer writes: “Since 1992 I have seen this script unveiled to me by at least a dozen well-placed insiders. Of course, initially I laughed, thinking this just too absurd and far-fetched…. and yet others told me explicitly that things that looked like UFOs, but that are built and under the control of deeply secretive ´black´ projects, were being used to simulate – hoax – ET-appearing events, including some abductions and cattle mutilations, to sow the early seeds of cultural fear regarding life in outer space. And that at some point after global terrorism, events would unfold that would utilize the now-revealed Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs, or reversed-engineered UFOs made by humans by studying actual ET craft) to hoax an attack on Earth.”
    The goal of this hoaxed space alien invasion was simple: control thru fear, to drive governments of all nations to submit and unite under one central authority, a One World Government, and as Dr. Greer said: “…to justify eventually spending trillions on space weapons… th us uniting the world in fear, in militarism and war.”
    Of course, we have been purposely conditioned over the years to view any space aliens as threatening and predatory. Such films as “Independence Day,” “Alien”, “War of the Worlds” and others produced by Hollywood studios have had their effect on the subconscious mind of the general public. As Dr. Greer states: “…this mental conditioning to fear ET has been subtly reinforced for decades, in preparation for future deceptions.”
    Ending the first post:

Quote Dr. Carol Rosin revealed this information before the national press in Washington, D.C. where she also said that she was willing to make the exact same statement under oath to Congress. Of course, the official main stream media never saw fit to make mention of this startling pronouncement by Dr. Rosin.
    Source: http://uncensored.co.nz/2010/06/01/w...on-from-space/

If you have any more on Wernher von Braun please post it

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Buchanan561 (29th September 2011), Calz (29th September 2011), crested-duck (29th September 2011), DoubleHelix (29th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (29th September 2011), Jetsam (29th September 2011), Kano (30th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (29th September 2011), miqeel (29th September 2011), RMorgan (29th September 2011), seko (29th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (30th September 2011), ulli (29th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #1543
    United States Avalon Member jsb_swampfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Clues Elenin Hype = Societal Engineering - Reminder of an Important Testimony

Good job Omni...as usual
    No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Post:

Calz (29th September 2011), Omni (30th September 2011), ulli (29th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #1544
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Clues Elenin Hype = Societal Engineering - Reminder of an Important Testimony

I have tried to call into focus the "deathbed confession" asteroid link in a couple places as it bears attention.

Nowhere *near* as thoroughly or elegantly as you just have Omni

Some think the technology exists to "bring them in" from earth as a weapon ... a projectile. Sounds reasonable to me.

Thanks for your great OP.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Omni (30th September 2011), seko (29th September 2011), ulli (29th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #1545
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

I think this is all Shakepeare-like subliminal programming. ~ "the world as a stage" ~

for example,
    On the same day as the Elenin-bologna sandwich.

on Tuesday, September 27th, 2011, at 7:09 AM EDT.
    On Tuesday morning, a new cycle begins. The Virgo New Moon cycle ends and the Libra New Moon cycle begins.

ref: http://www.cafeastrology.com/thisweekinastrology.html

So the idea of secret ceremonies and using the people's aroused energy comes to mind...
    Why not now?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Kano (30th September 2011), Omni (30th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #1546
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Hoax Ends As 'Doomsday Elenin' Passes By At 22million Miles Away..!

'Doomsday Comet' Elenin to swing by earth today (well, 22 million miles away)

16th October 2011

The 'Doomsday Comet' Elenin will make its closest approach to earth today, something conspiracy theorists have long feared.

The comet started breaking up in August after being blasted by a huge solar storm so tomorrow, when it comes to within 22 million miles of earth, it will be a stream of debris rather than an intact comet.

Astronomer Don Yeomans of the Near-Earth Object Programme Office at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, told Space.com: 'Folks are having trouble finding it, so I think it's probably dead and gone.'

Doomsday comet: Elenin will pass by the earth tomorrow but will mainly consist of debris

Journey: NASA today stepped in to try to allay baseless fears that a comet heading into the solar system from deep space will trigger disaster on Earth

That means anyone who wants to get a glimpse of the comet on Sunday will have to have their binoculars or telescopes out.

Previous rumours about Elenin said the comet was going to be a major threat to earth and set off havoc by causing major earthquakes and tsunamis.

Others said that Elenin was not a comet at all, but in fact a rogue planet called Nibiru that would bring about the end times on Earth.

But Mr Yeomans said that all these theories were nonsense: 'Elenin was a second-rate, wimpy little comet that never should have been noted for anything, really. t was not even a bright one.'

Asteroid: One day after the Elenin flyby, the small asteroid 2009 TM8 will zip close by but, like Elenin, it poses no risk of striking earth

According to Space.com, Elenin's remains will not be the only objects about to make their closest pass of Earth.

One day after the Elenin flyby, the small asteroid 2009 TM8 will zip close by. Like Elenin, it poses no risk of striking earth.

Elenin was discovered by Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin in December 2010.
    It never posed any threat to life on Earth, Mr Yeomans said. It was far too small to exert any appreciable influence on our planet unless it managed to hit us.

'Just driving to work every day in my subcompact car is going to have far more of a gravitational effect on Earth than this comet ever will,' he said.

Elenin's supposed connection to earthquakes was just a correlation, and a weak one at that, he added. There is nothing to worry about.

'It's time to move on to the next Armageddon,' he said

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...iles-away.html

12. Link to Post #1547
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: Hoax Ends As 'Doomsday Elenin' Passes By At 22million Miles Away..!

So much fear mongering for naught.

I expect the same will happen regarding 2012.

I wonder how this fear might keep people from moving forward in their spiritual growth
    and from working constructively on their lives?

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Astra (24th October 2011), jackovesk (17th October 2011), lizmac (18th October 2011), mosquito (25th October 2011), muxfolder (18th October 2011), norman (17th October 2011), nottelling (17th October 2011), Ontarioguy (19th October 2011), panopticon (19th October 2011), RMorgan (17th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011), Tarka the Duck (17th October 2011), ulli (17th October 2011), Unified Serenity (18th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #1548
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

I just wonder how many precious hours some people just lost posting endless threads and replying to topics related to this matter...

I wonder how many people were ridicule by their community and family, while talking about this Elenin doom event, as an absolute truth...

I wonder how many "pro-elenin doom" alternative media characters will apologize for this hoax, which was completely unfounded since the beginning...

Events like this will keep happening, and will gradually discredit the alternative media, until the point that, if something actually real regarding a huge global event comes to our knowledge, no one will believe it.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

jackovesk (17th October 2011), muxfolder (18th October 2011), nottelling (17th October 2011), Ontarioguy (19th October 2011), panopticon (19th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011), ulli (17th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #1549
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I just wonder how many precious hours some people just lost posting endless threads and replying to topics related to this matter...

I wonder how many people were ridicule by their community and family, while talking about this Elenin doom event, as an absolute truth...

I wonder how many "pro-elenin doom" alternative media characters will apologize for this hoax, which was completely unfounded since the beginning...

Events like this will keep happening, and will gradually discredit the alternative media, until the point that, if something actually real regarding a huge global event comes to our knowledge, no one will believe it.
    I hear you RMorgan,

But the 'Saga' is 'Not Over' yet, Richard C.Hoagland thinks its a Huge Alien Spaceship tracking towards planet earth..!

17. Link to Post #1550
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

I hear you RMorgan,

But the 'Saga' is 'Not Over' yet, Richard C.Hoagland thinks its a Huge Alien Spaceship tracking towards planet earth..!
    Hoagland...He should change his name for Hoaxland.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

jackovesk (17th October 2011), joedjemal (18th October 2011), math330 (18th October 2011), modwiz (18th October 2011), muxfolder (18th October 2011), nottelling (17th October 2011), Ontarioguy (19th October 2011), panopticon (19th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011), ThePythonicCow (17th October 2011), toothpick (19th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #1551
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

I hear you RMorgan,

Now Hoagland, too. Too much fame can make one infamous.
    Considering how long he has been around, and each year adding more fans
    one might ask if the real threat to a person's soul isn't a huge fan base.
    There is a certain dynamic at work here.
    When you are a legend you have to produce legendary material.
    Maybe his ideas are now coming from his followers, transferred
    via telepathy.
    The greatest thinkers guarded their identity by dying before worldwide fame struck.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

DevilPigeon (17th October 2011), jackovesk (17th October 2011), KiwiElf (24th October 2011), modwiz (18th October 2011), mosquito (25th October 2011), norman (17th October 2011), nottelling (17th October 2011), Ontarioguy (19th October 2011), panopticon (19th October 2011), RMorgan (17th October 2011), seko (19th October 2011), toothpick (19th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #1552
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I hear you RMorgan,

Hoagland...He should change his name for Hoaxland.
    Hang on second RMorgan, what if Hoagland is right..???

So the 'Merry-Go-Round' continues..!!!

This is one Conspiracy 'Merry-Go-Round' I jumped off before it even got started..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 17th October 2011 at 17:50.

22. Link to Post #1553
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Hang on second RMorgan, what if Hoagland is right..???

So the 'Merry-Go-Round' continues..!!!

This is one Conspiracy 'Merry-Go-Round' I jumped off before it even got started..
    Ha ha ....just had a very funny vision!!

How many 'hats' has Bill got...?

viking
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th October 2011 at 19:28. Reason: fix quote'ing
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

23. Link to Post #1554
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,783 times in 2,666 posts

There have been so many 'fear dates' lately, including a giant bank-run (which is happening digitally as I write), that I go into the garden, look up at the chemtrails and think "it will never be so bad again - unless we let it... Meanwhile, don't watch TV, be aware and carpe diem (seize the day). If you are still riding on the crest of fear - let go and just live! :-)
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

jackovesk (18th October 2011), mosquito (25th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #1555
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

I just got a 4.5 inch reflecting telescope from a yard sale. If Elenin is visible, can anyone tell me where to look for it? I'm near Albany NY

Thanks in advance.

26. Link to Post #1556
    Thanks

^
    It's gone. Long, long gone. Unless you listen to Richard Hoagland.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to math330 For This Post:

jackovesk (18th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #1557
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    So much fear mongering for naught.

I expect the same will happen regarding 2012.

I wonder how this fear might keep people from moving forward in their spiritual growth
    and from working constructively on their lives?
    Its not fear mongering.......its people expressing their "opinions" and people using their "intuition"............................ha

29. Link to Post #1558
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

wtf?

I never thought elenin was a doomsday comet?? I always saw it as a symbol. When the mass mind pays attention to something they divert and influence probabilities. In the quantum sense, on some timeline it did hit us. But I was never once worried about it. I think we've "avoided" so many end-of-the-world scenarios and very few people are aware of how much our mind influences the manifestations. I hate these "labels" like conspiracy theorists. I mean honestly, anybody who mentions alternative information is labeled as such these days.

There was NEVER an Armageddon to begin with! That opinion comes from religious indoctrination, conditioning and hogwash. To me Elenin coincides with MANY of the changes going on in the world today. But everybody ignores that because they are so materially focused. "Signs" are holographic synchronicity, a butterfly effect of seemingly unrelated events. Elenin was one such sign, and NO it has nothing to do with the end of the world.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 18th October 2011 at 09:25.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th October 2011), jcocks (18th October 2011), KiwiElf (24th October 2011), nearing (24th October 2011), winnasboy (18th October 2011), xerius (18th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #1559
    Thanks

you know, there were a big fuss about possible great earthquakes and pole shift, even here on Avalon forum. nothing happened, but it is okay, Elenin was just a small rock in the sky.

but something is coming, I can feel it, not in the physical world but in the "great beyond", in the human spirit, there will be a great change but not catastrophic. or maybe, to te evil forces. it is good, everything is good.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malachi For This Post:

jackovesk (18th October 2011), KiwiElf (24th October 2011), Ontarioguy (19th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #1560
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I feel change coming as well. I truly believe no man knows the day or hour, and those who do make specific predictions just show how little they do know. We will know the season, and there is too much to happen first before the big change comes. It's getting close, but no way of knowing just how close, and in the timeline scheme of things it could easily be 5 or 50 years at least. One bible scripture has always stuck with me, and that is about the people returning to the land of Israel. Jesus said, that generation would not pass until all was completed. Biblically a generation could be 40 years, as in a generation in the desert, it could be 70 years as those of a righteous man's life, it could be 120 years as in the length given to man to live or it could be anywhere along that line. We passed the 40 year mark in 1988. So the next marker is 2018 for the 70 years.

I told people for years that the Berlin wall had to come down for prophecy to be accurate, and when it came down I felt one more marker had been ticked off my list of things to watch for and to know the season. Another big marker is the real one world leader, not some symbolic person like head of the United Nations. Of course, I think what we are seeing now is the set up for the one world leader to take office. That is still not the big change to our time of true equality and freedom. It may seem like it for a time, but it will get ugly very fast just as in the book, "Animal Farm". So, I feel no extreme concerns. I do believe in having a means to take care of my family in a disaster, and that's just common sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst 1 28 68 78 80 LastLast