+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst 1 19 59 69 79 80 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1589

Thread: Comet Elenin, C/2010 X1

1. Link to Post #1361
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Comet Elenin Final Chapter Hoagland/Kerry etc

can someone explain how Elenin is going to be a major consiousness awakener. I mean Elenin is not even in the main stream media, most people have no clue about it. How is this small comet really going to have such a big effect on mankind. What if nothing happens, then people will just come up with a new later date with some crazy story. And this will go on and on.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

Hervé (21st September 2011), truth4me (20th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #1362
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    can someone explain how Elenin is going to be a major consiousness awakener. I mean Elenin is not even in the main stream media, most people have no clue about it. How is this small comet really going to have such a big effect on mankind. What if nothing happens, then people will just come up with a new later date with some crazy story. And this will go on and on.
    Well if something big happens it will, but as for me i'm focusing on other things

4. Link to Post #1363
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Guess Where Obama Will Be On Next Major ELEnin Alignment On Sept.27, 2011 ?

Hi Viking as George Noorey always says I don't believe in coincidences....These PTB types like a laugh at our expence, Its said they have to tell the public there plans and we are
    to stupid to realise what the bigger picture is.Which may have been true inthe past, but thanks to the likes of David Icke, Jordon Maxwell and others we are all starting to look into the world of the occult, ( hidden knowledge ) and as the elites have known since dot, knowledge is power !! They have for thousands years used lies and blackmail to control governments and by owning press and media have been able to hide the truth in plain sight disquised as some story or other!

How is it possible the doller Bill can be folded to show the burning Twin Towers ......Coincidence...............NO.....THE BAD BOYS ARE HAVING A LAUGH !!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER : ITS ALL ABOUT SYMBOLISM , MAGIC , DATES & POWER....

and someone with a 'distastefull' origami fetish...LOL Cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th September 2011 at 13:44.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ketturah (20th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #1364
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Guess Where Obama Will Be On Next Major ELEnin Alignment On Sept.27, 2011 ?

According to Freeman Obama is not going to be here for 11-11-11
    He's flying to Australia and will be flying into tomorrow, missing this potentially interesting day all together.
    (From the Freezone 9-17-11 in the first 5 minutes)
    Funny.
    However, when you check the president's itinerary for those days on whitehouse.gov, there is nothing planned...

7. Link to Post #1365
    United States Avalon Member Allura's Avatar
    Thanks

The Denver Post is saying that he will be in Seattle on the 25th and Southern CA on the 26th....awfully close to this alignment and certainly two places I would not want to be anywhere near if the alignment is to cause a potential catastrophic event. That's why I don't think the alignment has anything to do with his visit to Denver...now, a man made disaster? Quite possibly.

http://www.denverpost.com/politics/ci_18801037
    "I believe in God like I believe in the sun, not because I can see it but because of it all things are seen." -C.S. Lewis

8. Link to Post #1366
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by THIRDEYE (here)
    if im not mistaken there is rehortic that the bunker in virginias and colorado were nuked.....theres a couple of threads floating around saying the anomalies was eartquakes....i felt them in the carolinas....this could be pure speculation...i believe by some of the siesmic graphs that they say it has the same signature a a nuclear explosin and not earthquakes....im sure all of you had heard about this....i tend to believe the data that has been created are from a detonation of nuclear devices....just some food for thought....love light and abundance....thirdeye....
    I felt the quake in VA. There are never earthquakes and for a 4.0-6.0 level quake to hit is unheard of. My entire building shook and I had to snatch up my son because I thought the ceiling fan was about to fall on his head.

Do you have any of the graphs you are speaking of? I would be very interested in seeing tem. Much love, thanks.

-Logan

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Logan For This Post:

jcocks (20th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #1367
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

It's not about Comet Elenin at all. It's about ET intervention, AI in Space that neither destroys the planet nor causes earthquakes and tsunamis but clogs and fogs peoples mind and cause a 'hype' .

So these people run after a particular thing or person as if they are charmed and the group is run by people, various individuals who are distantly manipulated to creating the 'hype model' .

You might say it's very sinister in fact , reminding me of the 'Pied Piper of Hammeln' story. The Pied Piper is the original 'whistleblower' archytype , actually ..

He blows the whistle and shows he has power over rats . The rats are the scared little ones so they scream and follow . More he blows more they are scared , that's the mystery .

It's fear that is in charge of these 'movements' , all about it, there would be great information but it's getting overwhelmed by fear .

The Comet is completely innocent , in fact that's the reason why you can point to it and make your own story , it's free of charge .

It can be medialized and was medialized easily exactly because it fits well to the 2012 hype again.

One would have to go back to another topic here to speak of the future . But as I've said earlier ...forwarding message to people who are already indoctrined by some concept so heavily is almost impossible .

There has to be wish to understand from more than one side , there has to be a need to know , wish from deep inside to speak about any reality here at all.

Last edited by Agape; 20th September 2011 at 15:56.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anna (21st September 2011), aranuk (20th September 2011), bennycog (21st September 2011), Calz (20th September 2011), crosby (20th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (20th September 2011), Hervé (21st September 2011), HORIZONS (20th September 2011), onawah (20th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #1368
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,204 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    It's not about Comet Elenin at all. It's about ET intervention, AI in Space that neither destroys the planet nor causes earthquakes and tsunamis but clogs and fogs peoples mind and cause a 'hype' .

So these people run after a particular thing or person as if they are charmed and the group is run by people, various individuals who are distantly manipulated to creating the 'hype model' .

You might say it's very sinister in fact , remind me of the 'Pied Piper of Hammeln' story. The Pied Piper is the original 'whistleblower' archytype , actually ..

He blows the whistle and shows he has power over rats . The rats are the scared little ones so they scream and follow . More he blows more they are scared , that's the mystery .

It's fear that is in charge of thiese 'movements' , all about it, there would be great information but it's getting overwhelmed by fear .

The Comet is completely innocent , in fact that's the reason why you can point to it and make your own story , it's free of charge .

It can medialized and was medialized easily exactly because it fits well to the 2012 hype again.

One would have to go back to another topic here to speak of the future . But as I've said earlier ...forwarding message to people who are already indoctrined by some concept so heavily is almost impossible .

There has to be wish to understand from more than one side , there has to be a need to know , wish from deep inside to speak about any reality here at all.

Yes you're correct Agape ...

As a footnote I would like to add that when "ET intervention" eventually happens, it will be the single most important event in our times that will transform consciousness to the next stage...

Humanity will rise>>>

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

aranuk (20th September 2011), Carmen (21st September 2011), crosby (20th September 2011), truth4me (20th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #1369
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Are you saying that "in the twinkling of an eye", we will be changed? Or as I interpret it - In the blink of an eye we will be elevated to a higher stage of Consciousness, where we will experience a union with another dimension of life and reality, and be set free from the lower vibrational carnal realm.

Will ET (whatever that is exactly) bring us this new experience of life and reality, or is this something we have to do within ourselves and then manifest outwardly? OR even a combination of the two?
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

15. Link to Post #1370
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Are you saying that "in the twinkling of an eye", we will be changed? Or as I interpret it - In the blink of an eye we will be elevated to a higher stage of Consciousness, where we will experience a union with another dimension of life and reality, and be set free from the lower vibrational carnal realm.

Will ET (whatever that is exactly) bring us this new experience of life and reality, or is this something we have to do within ourselves and then manifest outwardly? OR even a combination of the two?
    Hi Horizon

I suppose many have interpreted this in different ways...but yes as I have highlighted above would be a good interpretation, which you have suggested.

I think you know answer to the next question Horizon...both...you see nothing is going to happen unless we ask for it...folk need to take on board the true power of thought! Many of you know this, and many still are realising their power,and the potential of this, and also how they have been manipulated by thought alone.

viking
    Choose well.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

HORIZONS (20th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #1371
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

Imagine this would be one of the greatest possible news in modern human history ..with countless possible ramifications for mankind .

Open encounter between mankind and advanced non terrestrial intelligencies .

Would it mean sudden elevation of mankind to another level of existence ?

I doubt it seriously . But it would still mean a big leap forwards. The big leap would consist of milliards of small leaps ..according to what each of us can make. While some can jump others do baby steps, others crawl on the ground, some walk straight, some sit and refuse to move .
    It's always been the case . It would not be different.

What plays a huge role in this ..is inserting more advanced information to human mindstream . Scientists and more advanced part of populace in general would still have hard times with deciphering the information.
    Church would have much less problem because they'd dig out old scriptures and say they always knew it . They'd just expand the Realm of Spirit to Space .
    Those with bright minds would get it fast and those who were very slow before would sit and argue for some time ,
    create lots of new conspiracies and 'hypes'.

Those who are on the way to enlightenment and awakening or ascension as you call it ..they'd wake up bit more .

With ascension there's one little problem and that is ..no one can hold you 'up' by force too long. We only ascend by defying the gravity, by our own light and weight .

I actually wish that this would happen in front of the worlds eyes and we all would be watching.

But allow me to tell you it's most probably not going to happen for quite some time yet, not the way described ,
    it's not going to happen 'from outside' . Why ..

Chasing for Ships in the sky, AI that can cross solar system in blink of an eye is futile effort .

We know 'they are ' sometimes on orbit and then they're gone. They're stationed nearby and then they're gone.

Time-space distortion produces different views to the observer on Earth. What you see/feel to be presence can be a past .

We probably all speak of advanced civilisations who are thousands , maybe millions years ahead of us in evolution of technologies at the moment .

There's no way they come from planets of the same age with Earth ..or similarly advanced societies.

They come from Star systems and planets that are much older and have different time-space properties than we are accustomed to on Earth, in general .

20 years on this planet can mean an hour or two of their time. They spend few hours here and see all the chaos ..and you see few lights blinking in the sky .

Imagine driving in RolceRoyce in desert close to some aboriginee village . These people can't make any sense of what they see .

So if you really want to speak to the people and not to scare them, you need to park the car somewhere aside and come on foot , possibly looking about like them and introduce yourself .

The difference we speak about is exponentially greater . Yet, what it means is that mankind and disclosure can only happen with permision of mankind alone ,
    it happens from inside .

There are emissaries of other civilisations living here and there is information available to science . Clues have been revealed to many different folks simultaneously , some were more ready than others.

Many who thought of themselves highly and to be the ready ones, freaked out and closed their ears.

Many people took it as sign for themselves ...the sign that 'they are the chosen', thinking it's their secret and their information. Again, those were not ready either .

Yes it's actually 'something' in human potential that decided the time is about right to reveal certain number of things . Then it may well mean another long time of waiting . Unless you show relevant gesture , intelligent response, next step won't be taken and so on.

There are too many people beating around the bushes anyway ..

And ..EHM..kind of ..don't worry that the folks in administrative are getting it much better or faster than you do.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anna (21st September 2011), Calz (21st September 2011), crosby (21st September 2011), Hervé (21st September 2011), HORIZONS (21st September 2011), onawah (21st September 2011), sandy (21st September 2011), ThePythonicCow (21st September 2011), transiten (21st September 2011)

19. Link to Post #1372
    United States Avalon Member thewebkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Quote Posted by thewebkid (here)
    I actually have a flight to CA scheduled 9/29 for the longevity now conference (and I have an extra ticket in case anyone wants to get their nutrition on with me).

This is a super strange thread to read after looking forward to hanging out with all the healthiest eaters in the world in a few days. What a strange time for a disaster to strike. I think I will still go though since nothing major has ever been predicted by any in these alternative circles. Prolly more likely that a ridiculous amount of well-being will be spread down there (you know what I mean if you have ever heard David Wolfe speak).
    He he, this imminent disaster is not compatible with my agenda either! And by the way, my best astrocartographylines run through Seattle and Vancouver which menas i resonate with pple from that area even if i can't go there myself. In Seattle one can study astrology at the university and i've referred to the speech of Indian chief Seattle many times, even if as some say it was a screen play...

Apocalypso
    Prolly a good thing. Seattle is a fully scorpio town. It's got lots of fun amazing stuff, but bring your vitamin d if you come. Living in Seattle is like dating a really beautiful woman who is always sick. Looking forward to taking my light saber down to CA and braving the apocalypse [snicker]
    Ron

20. Link to Post #1373
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Thank you Agape for the response - point taken!
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

21. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Agape (21st September 2011)

22. Link to Post #1374
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

This could be "trucker hype". I like to listen to everything out there, digest and reflect. Could the PTB be afraid of their own fear porn?

With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

23. Link to Post #1375
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 253 posts

hi. nothing will happen. have a good day. go do something.

24. Link to Post #1376
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Not psychic or intuitive information but this may have some bearing on the current situation for the west coast. Several days ago Dutchsinse did a video showing all the earthquake activity around the world and he focused on how the entire ring of fire/pacific rim was experiencing 6+ quakes except for usa west coast and central america.

I believe there was a 5.8 today in central america.

Anyway ... simply suggests a building of pressure on the plate(s) that might be released on the west coast soon.

Who knows?

https://youtube.com/user/dutchsin.../1/0BALOHIFxyM
    I certainly do not know for sure... however here are my few centimes worth:

Consider that the mid-ocean ridges are moving ocean plates away from the ridges at, let's say, 5 cm/year each side.

Now let's chose, arbitrarily, that the African + Eurasian continents are pinned and immobile. That is, the non-moving reference point.

So, if we go westward from Africa -- no subduction zones in between Africa and the Mid Atlantic Ocean ridge nor on the eastern side of the Americas -- then the North and South American continents moves away from Africa at 10 cm/year.

The above means that these 10 cm have to be "absorbed" by the subductions occurring along the Pacific Rim of Fire.

Along that Ring of Fire, the subductions occuring on its east side (along the west coasts of both North and South American continents) is slower -- let's say by 2.5 cm/year -- than the one occurring on the west side of the the Mid Pacific Ocean Ridge which itself generates another 5 cm/year motion on either side which have to be "absorbed" by the same subduction zones.

Accordingly, the Americas are moving away from Africa by 10 cm each year, the "Mid" Pacific Ridge is moving away from Africa by 12.5 cm/year hence the subduction occurring on the west side of the Pacific Ocean has to "absorb": (10 + 10) -2.5 = 17.5 cm/year

What's all that about? It simply means that the frequency and odds of a "big one" are a lot higher on the Pacific West than on the Pacific East. Since the "big ones" are occurring on the West Pacific Rim, indicative of the overlapping motion currently ocurring there; this would also indicate that no motion is necessary on the East Pacific Rim. Ergo: no big ones on the East Pacific Rim side as the tension is being released on the other side... excepted for South America.

Also consider that the above does not include the influence of the Mid Indian Oceanic Ridge.

So, northern portion of East Pacific (US West Coast) for big ones... not likely. Volcanoes, however, very likely.

Southern portion of East Pacific (South America West coast), big ones... likely.

West Pacific (Japan, Indonesia/Philppines, New Zealand), both hemispheres... one only needs to check the recent EQ records.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image-2011-9-21-2h13mn16.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	9978
    Last edited by Hervé; 25th October 2011 at 20:25.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Anna (21st September 2011), Calz (21st September 2011), Operator (21st September 2011)

26. Link to Post #1377
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peace (here)
    hi. nothing will happen. have a good day. go do something.
    I think I 'm in love with you

27. The Following User Says Thank You to beyondmyctrl For This Post:

christian (21st September 2011)

28. Link to Post #1378
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

the illusion of time disappears when consciousness expands into infinity so it can be experienced as in "the twinkling of an eye". in a state of timelessness everyone will take as long as they need to do whatever they have to do before determining the course of their future development.

to imagine that the mere encountering of ETs, mass landings or whatever, would cause a sort of awakening or even ascension is like totally identifying with the human experience without any regard for the higher self. ETs may be thousands of years ahead in their development compared to humans but not to the souls who incarnate here. from the soul's point of view it is just an experience in a different body.

whether human or ET, what matters is the experience, not the vehicle that is used to have it. and if you no longer need a certain kind of experience you'll shift your point of view elsewhere, so ascension, happening "in the blink of an eye", is merely a shift on focus from the 3d mind to a higher expression of yourself, unless you need to continue the 3d experience for one reason or another and thus don't ascend. for those who say "nothing will happen" that's probably exactly what they'll experience because they need to. in a timeless state, without any time lapse between thought and creation you're going to "create your reality" "in the blink of an eye".
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Agape (21st September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (21st September 2011), HORIZONS (21st September 2011)

30. Link to Post #1379
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,167 times in 2,963 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    "Expect the unexpected!"
    ok.

Did we "expect" 9/11?
    Did we "expect" JFK's assassination?
    Did we "expect" Pearl Harbour?
    Alex Jones and Bill Cooper called 9-11 out in advance, the scenario was also featured in movies and military exercises have been made.

I guess many people anticipated the JFK thing, he was not the first one to be assasinated and by what he did, his chances were good for him to be the next.

Pearl Harbor was just a logical consequence for anyone, who had knowledge about the US behaviour towards Japan during that time, directly or indirectly, the US also received warnings from foreign intelligence agencies prior to Pearl Harbour.

"110 years ago we "knew" we couldn't fly. Only hundreds of years before that and we "knew" the world was flat and the Universe revolved around the Earth. What do we really "know?"
    Some knew all along...

Sorry for being off-topic

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Calz (21st September 2011), Curt (21st September 2011), Hervé (21st September 2011), KiwiElf (26th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #1380
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

But allow me to tell you it's most probably not going to happen for quite some time yet, not the way described ,
    it's not going to happen 'from outside' . Why ..

Chasing for Ships in the sky, AI that can cross solar system in blink of an eye is futile effort .

We know 'they are ' sometimes on orbit and then they're gone. They're stationed nearby and then they're gone.

Time-space distortion produces different views to the observer on Earth. What you see/feel to be presence can be a past .

We probably all speak of advanced civilisations who are thousands , maybe millions years ahead of us in evolution of technologies at the moment .

There's no way they come from planets of the same age with Earth ..or similarly advanced societies.

They come from Star systems and planets that are much older and have different time-space properties than we are accustomed to on Earth, in general .

20 years on this planet can mean an hour or two of their time. They spend few hours here and see all the chaos ..and you see few lights blinking in the sky .

Imagine driving in RolceRoyce in desert close to some aboriginee village . These people can't make any sense of what they see .

So if you really want to speak to the people and not to scare them, you need to park the car somewhere aside and come on foot , possibly looking about like them and introduce yourself .

The difference we speak about is exponentially greater . Yet, what it means is that mankind and disclosure can only happen with permision of mankind alone ,
    it happens from inside .

There are emissaries of other civilisations living here and there is information available to science . Clues have been revealed to many different folks simultaneously , some were more ready than others.

Many who thought of themselves highly and to be the ready ones, freaked out and closed their ears.

Many people took it as sign for themselves ...the sign that 'they are the chosen', thinking it's their secret and their information. Again, those were not ready either .

Yes it's actually 'something' in human potential that decided the time is about right to reveal certain number of things . Then it may well mean another long time of waiting . Unless you show relevant gesture , intelligent response, next step won't be taken and so on.

There are too many people beating around the bushes anyway ..

And ..EHM..kind of ..don't worry that the folks in administrative are getting it much better or faster than you do.

Hi Agape

That seems to me a very immature response from someone who is as spiritual as yourself and in the 'know' with the ET Agenda ...

I agree with the first part of your post...but not the second part ...

Let me explain...we all know how advanced our brother and sisters are and perhaps we can only imagine what type of technology they have...maybe!

But that has got nothing to do with when and where we should be introduced to the rest of the family , so to speak ...

Yes we would be in wonder at first (well some of us anyway) but in time we would come to accept and gain further knowledge and spiriual learning from these advanced civilisations ...I'm afraid it is inevitable that this will come , and in my opinion the sooner the better for all of mankind. We are advanced enough to

Hey have a look at this video it will open your mind a little ... of course this is on a much smaller scale ... check out the sheer wonderment in their eyes!

The PTB (PTW) have absolutely no right at all to withold this information (ET and life in the Universe) from us... in my opinion this is OUTRAGEOUS...to say the least ...

Yes we need to give them (ET) permission for this...but many of us do...and many more each day...the tipping point is getting closer by the day...the only reason why many folk have freaked out is because the veil has been kept over us far too long...they have kept us in the dark (PTW)... Why? greed/selfishness/control ... This is the bigger picture Agape ... Dont be hoodwinked as the why Et should and should not do ... jump out of the show...thats all it is.

What right do they have controlling our consciousness to this extent...they have not let us evolve...ET have hinted for years in the skies...They have really tried to awaken us but it has been almost impossible with the veil the ptw have on us...well almost!

So you see, in my opinion we are ready ... is that not why we are here?

It will be .... AND , HUMANITY WILL RISE

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 21st September 2011 at 09:37.
    Choose well.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Agape (21st September 2011), Anna (21st September 2011), jcocks (21st September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst 1 19 59 69 79 80 LastLast