Page 1 of 80 1 11 51 80 LastLast

Thread: Comet Elenin, C/2010 X1

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member olgraybear's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Comet Elenin, C/2010 X1

From this report and information from:

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=elenin&orb=1

If I understand it right, It shows its trajectory to be closest to earth on 16th and 17 of October 2011 at 0.24 AU

Physical Parameter Table
    Parameter Symbol Value Units Sigma Reference Notes
    comet total magnitude M1 10.2 mag 0.4 12 from 56 observations, assumed slope, autocmod 2.4c
    comet total magnitude slope K1 10. n/a 12 autocmod 2.4c
    comet nuclear magnitude M2 13.6 mag 0.4 12 from 131 observations, autocmod 2.4c
    comet nuclear magnitude slope K2 5. n/a 12 autocmod 2.4c
    comet nuclear phase coefficient PC 0.03 n/a 12 autocmod 2.4c
    Who You Are and How You Are..... is everything

Go cafefully with peace in your heart, love in your eyes and laughter on your tongue and if you meet someone without a smile give them one of yours....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to olgraybear For This Post:

Kano (13th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Comet Elenin, C/2010 X1

The following images are screen shots from JPL's Small Object Database Browser. This first image shows the relative locations of the planets in a birdseye view of the solar system from above the Ecliptic. On March 15, Elenin will be perpendicular to our horizon, rising in the morning in the southern Hemisphere. On its inbound trajectory, it approaches the inner solar system from below the ecliptic.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...1&d=1297559358
    Name:  Elenin20110315-2pt099AU-sh.png
Views: 223
Size:  7.6 KB
    The second image shows the relative positions of the planets and Elenin on Sept 9, when it passes through the ecliptic. Although within 1 AU distance, its position relative to the sun will probably make it difficult to see during the day, until around sundown.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...1&d=1297559334
    Name:  20110909Elenin-pt748AU.png
Views: 226
Size:  8.2 KB
    In this last image, we see the relative positions of the planets on Oct 17, when Elenin will be at its closest position to Earth, less than 1/4 AU, and it should be the dominant celestial body in the sky besides our moon and sun; it will rise about midnight and set at dawn in our point of view. It will grow smaller each day as it follows its outbound trajectory.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...1&d=1297559380
    Name:  Elenin-20111017pt24AU.png
Views: 198
Size:  9.6 KB
    Last edited by NoTingles; 13th February 2011 at 01:53.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoTingles For This Post:

Kano (13th February 2011), olgraybear (13th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Default Re: Comet Elenin, C/2010 X1

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing, Olgraybear.

Kano

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Post:

olgraybear (13th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Comet Elenin will not hit Earth

Comet Elenin was just discovered this past Dec. 2010 by a Russian Astronomer Leonid Elenin. The question is why media hasn’t said anything about it? They have always made a big fuzz in the past about found comets. Is it because it is going to be coming a little too close for comfort and they don’t want people freaking out?

Comet Elenin Could Hit Earth. This is a possibility because of the very unstable predictions of the Comet. Preliminary predictions have Comet Elenin coming within 42 million miles of the Earth with a very favorable comet sun angle for observers in the northern hemisphere. This is likely to change somewhat as additional data will tweak the orbit, but as it stands now we will see a spectacular comet in late October or early November 2011. When Comet Elenin first was discovered in December last 2010 it was calculated to pass 8.8 Au (8.8 times the distance of the Sun form us) away.

But now these calculations has once changed again. Today the orbital calculation is down to 0.24 Au with a minimum as low as 0.15. But these data is being recalculated all the time and it could get even closer but that depends what it encounters in the Oort belt. Just so you know the Moon is 0.00256 away from us to give you a comparison. We must be aware the this comet could bring enormous amount of debris with it and Earth will pass through the debris trail. This will probably take place around the 6th November 2011 or later. Could this new long period comet be the original story of Nibiru?

http://www.xnewsarchive.com/2011/02/...uld-hit-earth/
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Ahkenaten (27th February 2011), astrid (28th February 2011), dan i el (28th February 2011), Gardener (27th February 2011), ghostrider (27th February 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (27th February 2011), Icecold (27th February 2011), king anthony (27th February 2011), Lancelot (28th February 2011), zelda (28th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Default Re: Comet Elenin will not hit Earth

There's a lot of fuzz going on on the net about this one.

Quote This video covers a period of June 1, 2011 to November 1, 2011, illustrating the orbit of the comet Elenin in relation to the inner planets. The inset shows a view directly perpendicular to the Earth's orbit, illustrating how Elenin will be well above the plane of the Earth's orbit during its period of closest approach to the Earth. The inset covers the period of September 22, 2011 to October 24, 2011. Orbital elements are correct as of February 23, 2011.

Quote Urgent Message about whats going to happen on and around March 15 !! Clear explanation of the comming pole shift from the approach of commet Elenin! This could be the reason FEMA has ordered all the MRE's, underwater bodybags, blakets. Something drastic is going to happen with this commet approching. Could this be what the Mayans, and the many others were predicting with 2012? For them predicting so many 1,000s of years ahead, to be off by only 1 year is extreamy accuate!
    All I can say is get ready! Its better safe then sorry! I am stocked up on food, water, medical supplies...etc God Bless!! Stay Safe!!

http://www.xnewsarchive.com/2011/02/e...

"Deep Impact" which came out in '98. In this movie, the comet that ends up striking the earth is the very same comet mentioned in Laura's article, comet "Elenin" which (according to the movie) is named after two people, combining their names---a astronomer/scientist in Virginia Beach who died in a 'car crash' on his way to the ''proper authorities" with the information about the comet on its way to the earth (3 years before it happens) and also named after the young man who first spotted the comet in a telescope in Virginia Beach, and who told the scientist about it.
    The movie is, of course, filled with disinformation mainly designed to make us think that the PTB (a black president no less!) really care about the general masses, and have a plan for us all, and are all set to annihilate the comet with nuclear reactors, which fail and only cause the comet to split in 2 pieces--a huge one and a small one--the small one hits the Atlantic ocean and sends a Tsunami 700 miles inland--east coast of US, and the big one eventually gets blown up by the crew sacrificing their lives, flying into it with the remaining detonation of 4 nukes,

here is a link to view Comet elenin path.. http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr...
    What is interesting here, is that the perihelion falls on September 11, 2011. 9/11. What is really weird is that in Jewish Gematria, the word "ELENIN" is equal to 119, the reverse of 911 , where E=5, L=20, E=5, N=40, I=9, and N=40. In addition, ELENIN is an clear fractal for NINE and ELEVIN.
    Additionally, Elenin's orbit resembles that of the purported theories of Planet X or Nibiru, a planet-sized object that cyclically enters our Solar System on a elliptical orbit, eventually bringing about a doomsday scenario on Earth and the inner parts of the Solar System. I personally, don't subscribe to this theory, but it must make you wonder about NASA's obvious silence on the matter and the recently released story about the star Betelgeuse becoming a Supernova this year and the creation of a second sun in our skies, especially considering the symbolism from Arthur C. Clarke's classic novel "2010: Odyssey Two," and film adaptation "2010: The Year We Make Contact" where our Sun, Sol, is accompanied by a new Sun, Lucifer, following the explosion of the planet Jupiter by an alien technology.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

Champion the Wonderhorse (27th February 2011), ghostrider (27th February 2011), sheddie (27th February 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (27th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

This seems to be very important information, my governer has left town for two weeks. Kerry and Bill are in the four corners part of America, a very safe area. March 15 is approaching, along with Elenin. I'm a little nervous. Should I be?

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

be interesting to find out who else has left town for a few weeks ,

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Gardener (27th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

ya know...the meditation some of us did with Charles required all of us to concentrate on a big E.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jjl For This Post:

Ruby L. (27th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

head for Z hills

17. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member Champion the Wonderhorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jjl (here)
    ya know...the meditation some of us did with Charles required all of us to concentrate on a big E.
    jjl interesting and also worrying

How exactly did this meditation go?

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I thought it went great. I am wondering if we were to push it a smidge like blowing at an object hard! maybe we changed it's trajectory. Who knows? I get the feeling around here that a bunch of people are sitting on big news.
    Last edited by jjl; 27th February 2011 at 15:13.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jjl For This Post:

Champion the Wonderhorse (27th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Just reread your post. We: held something negative to us in our "negative hand" ie the one we don't use as much. Something we love, in another hand, (Note, nothing including persons or live creatures.) in the middle we concentrated on a 6 inch letter E for I think two minutes.
    Last edited by jjl; 27th February 2011 at 15:13.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jjl For This Post:

Champion the Wonderhorse (27th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Just reread your post. We: held something negative to us in our "negative hand" ie theone we don't use as much. Something we love, in another hand, (Note, nothing including persons or live creatures.) in the middle we concentrated on a 6 inch letter E for I think two minutes.
    The left hand is the heart hand and the one that the healing energy tends to go out of.

Back on topic.

There is an enormous amount of information on what is out there on this video by Astral Walker

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ahkenaten (27th February 2011), Champion the Wonderhorse (2nd March 2011), Come As You Are (1st March 2011), delaware (27th February 2011), Flash (27th February 2011), Jean-Marie (27th February 2011), learninglight (27th February 2011), loc333 (27th February 2011), passiglight (27th February 2011), robert (28th February 2011), Rocky_Shorz (27th February 2011), Snowbird (27th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    This seems to be very important information, my governer has left town for two weeks. Kerry and Bill are in the four corners part of America, a very safe area. March 15 is approaching, along with Elenin. I'm a little nervous. Should I be?
    I don't think that you should be any more nervous about this than about anything else that is happening and will happen, at this time period. We know that we are in for a rocky ride. The simple fact of the knowing helps to alleviate much of the stress.

I do however, find it very interesting that the very recent interviews that have come out don't mention comet Elenin. Mel Fabrigas interviewed Stewart Swerdlow early this month and Stewart did say that Nibiru had been destroyed by weaponry but he didn't say anything at all about Elenin. I posted an interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek on another thread in Spirtuality, and he does mention the Mayans belief that there will be a pole shift, but he does not mention anything about a comet affecting Earth. Drunvalo is very excited about the future....which, according to him, is a vastly different scenario from what we have been told or what the controllers would have us believe.

It is possible that this comet will be what causes a pole shift as it did previously, according to the video above. And then again, it may do nothing.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Champion the Wonderhorse (27th February 2011), delaware (27th February 2011), loc333 (27th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I thought it went great. I am wondering if we were to push it a smide like blowing at an object hard! maybe we changed it's trajectory. Who knows? I get the feeling around here that a bunch of people are sitting on big news.
    jjl I really hope that is the case and not my suspicious mind getting the better of me.
    Thanks

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

isn't there a movie do out around 3-11-11 about the battle for earth/california?
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I don't think that you should be any more nervous about this than about anything else that is happening and will happen, at this time period. We know that we are in for a rocky ride. The simple fact of the knowing helps to alleviate much of the stress.

I do however, find it very interesting that the very recent interviews that have come out don't mention comet Elenin. Mel Fabrigas interviewed Stewart Swerdlow early this month and Stewart did say that Nibiru had been destroyed by weaponry but he didn't say anything at all about Elenin. I posted an interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek on another thread in Spirtuality, and he does mention the Mayans belief that there will be a pole shift, but he does not mention anything about a comet affecting Earth. Drunvalo is very excited about the future....which, according to him, is a vastly different scenario from what we have been told or what the controllers would have us believe.

It is possible that this comet will be what causes a pole shift as it did previously, according to the video above. And then again, it may do nothing.
    Thanks Snowbird

I've had mixed feelings about Drunvalo in the past.
    But I do know that anything can happen, whatever we put our minds to. Its a question of choice.

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Just reread your post. We: held something negative to us in our "negative hand" ie theone we don't use as much. Something we love, in another hand, (Note, nothing including persons or live creatures.) in the middle we concentrated on a 6 inch letter E for I think two minutes.
    The left hand is the heart hand and the one that the healing energy tends to go out of.

Back on topic.

There is an enormous amount of information on what is out there on this video by Astral Walker

Thanks for the post. In my belief system, this is too narrow a definition. I am left handed and grew up with all kinds of preconceived notions of how being left handed applied to me. To me, my left will always be to me "predominant " and nothing else. I hope I don't sound testy...I am emotional in my response when I feel judged. I am in no way accusing you of judging me, my heartfelt response is a reaction to my past. Much heart your way GreyBeard, with respect jj

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

head for Z hills
    *****************ahh levity THANK YOU loc333!!!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to jjl For This Post:

loc333 (27th February 2011)

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote This will probably take place around the 6th November 2011 or later.
    Good morning Irish! Glad to see you have time for us, once again.

People keep predicting stuff within a few days of my birthday. I am beginning to have delusions of adequacy re. doom and gloom. Am I a target? or just a magnet?

Quote Clear explanation of the coming pole shift from the approach of comet Elenin!
    Um... relax.
    Anything designated a "comet" has all the gravitational, or electro-magnetic affect on earth, a fly has circling your dinner. If that is a real worry then the moon should have us in constant turmoil.

No, the worry is, or should be whether it actually hits the planet. To wit:

"and then I heard it, plain as day!
    "Jethro! Get up and go get your self another beer! Right now!"

Fred

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

JoshERTW (28th February 2011), Lumial8 (1st March 2011), meeradas (28th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 80 1 11 51 80 LastLast