+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 80 FirstFirst 1 24 34 44 80 LastLast

Thread: Comet Elenin, C/2010 X1

1. Link to Post #661
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Default Re: Bad News from NASA: Proof That Comet Elenin Is Affecting Earth

Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Hervé (25th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #662
    United States Avalon Member jsb_swampfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Corson:

I looked on the youtube channel and I didnt see another part to this video....here is the channel: https://youtube.com/user/mankindmatrix#p/u
    Last edited by jsb_swampfox; 25th July 2011 at 20:31.
    No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Post:

crosby (25th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #663
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

So many possabilities the video below Sheilaaliens analysis about different unknown objects near the sun.

The different objects that appear in the stero images is not Nibiru because it is not a planet and they comes and goes as it wants.

It is not a second Sun, because it is not a Sun.

If the legend of Nibiru was referring to a giant UFO that was acting as a planet to bring Aliens to here, then I suppose it could be that.

There could still be some unseen (or seen) legitimate planet with inhabitants coming our way out of nowhere. Or the legend of Nibiru could have been referring to the comet (asteroid) Elenin. Time will tell.

6. Link to Post #664
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

In the latest Camelot Whistleblower Radio (right click > save) Kerry talks about this with Sean Morton and Miriam Delicado in the first hour, they got interesting insights on Elenin, I cannot quote them accurately from memory, but appearantly some of what they say correlates with the article here and some doesn't, neither of them referred to NASA.

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    the source, NASA, is impeccable

7. The Following User Says Thank You to christian For This Post:

ROMANWKT (26th July 2011)

8. Link to Post #665
    Vatican Avalon Member
    Thanks

However scary it sounds, it fits in with the 3 days of darkness prophecy, and the reason why countries have built hundreds of underground bases. It also explains why the Vatican has telescopes watching the skies - they obviously had access to texts not in the public domain.

9. Link to Post #666
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by goldmother (here)
    Do you know what we all agreed to be here on this planet at this time and if we couldn't handle it we wouldn't be here, so there seems little point in stressing about being in the right place or having the right things packed and ready, just know in your hearts you will be were you are supposed to be love is all there is any way, all is as it should be never forget we are eternal beings

couldn't have said it better....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

christian (6th August 2011)

11. Link to Post #667
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Comet Elenin Becoming A Disappointment to Astronomers

The size and brightness of comet elenin is becoming a disappointment to more astronomers who are now beginning to lose interest in the comet. Sydneystargazers also predicted this a month or so ago that Elenin may end up a fizzer like the last visit of Halley’s comet. We will still document it here but don’t expect too much fuss about Elenin in the scientific community.

Comet Elenin is currently south of the ecliptic plane but will move north of the ecliptic plane on the 14th of September at a distance of 0.6 AU from Earth or 89,758,800 km ( 233 times further away than our Moon).

When comet Elenin passes Earth at it’s closest distance on October 16 it will be 0.03 AU or 4.5 million km north of the ecliptic plane.

According to the latest orbital data on Elenin updated 3 days ago, when comet elenin passes Earth not only will it be well above the Earth’s orbit but it will also be 0.233 AU (34.8 million km away from Earth or 90 times further away than our Moon.

And since the comet will be north of the ecliptic plane, so will it’s tail. This most likely means we will not even see any meteor showers when Elenin passes.

For those who don’t know, the ecliptic plane is the plane of the Earth’s orbit around the Sun.

So to summarize…..

When it passes Earth October 16, comet Elenin will be well north of the ecliptic plane and 34.8 million km away.

Not exactly close since the minimum distance Venus gets to Earth every 1.5 years is 38 million km.

Data on Elenin suggests that the comet is only about 3 or 4km in size which makes it rather a small sized comet. Hopefully it will be still visible in the sky later this year but it certainly is not going to live up to the expectations of it currently circulating around the Internet.

http://sydneystargazers.com/2011/07/...o-astronomers/

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

161803398 (25th July 2011), araucaria (15th August 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (26th July 2011), Heart-2-Heart (26th July 2011), Hervé (25th July 2011), Operator (26th July 2011), pickle (26th July 2011), ROMANWKT (26th July 2011), Snoweagle (26th July 2011), Woody (26th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #668
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

here is a link to part 2 of the vid., that jsb_swampfox posted.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=G9V3D...eature=related (first vid.)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=SI4QF...eature=related (prequel)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KM6F-Vv35j0

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TzF3z...eature=related

https://youtube.com/watch?v=X6Zyw...eature=related

i'm listening to it now. this man does seem to know a lot of information.
    regards, corson
    Last edited by crosby; 25th July 2011 at 23:26.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

jsb_swampfox (26th July 2011), ROMANWKT (26th July 2011), Snoweagle (26th July 2011), The One (26th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #669
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Well, now we have a potential reason for the globe being chem-trailed.

From the previous videos and the radio interview and lets assume for arguments sake that Elenin and Nibiru are one and the same thing which has been foretold in countless prophecies which we can expect within the next few months then I think I may have a relationship between Elenins approach and the global chem-trail nightmare.

The impact on Gaia and humanity of Elenins crossing proposes to be profound from the historical evidence and from the vague and sketchy scientific evidence gleaned so far by conspiracy researchers.

However, lets look at the evidence.
    Nations rapidly building underground shelters.
    Rise of the global police states.
    Massive storage of the worlds fauna and flora seed stock.
    Elite investors buying up everything that is available.
    The fiction of global warming driving the new tax debt regime
    False flag events affecting country after country
    etc, etc, etc . . .
    So who is or how many people can be arsed with speculative rumors of a potential extinction event possibly happening "next month", when everybody is deadlocked with fear and debt with the world they perceive they see? Especially on the telly, which I do not have.

The chemtrail crisis has the world talking yet authorities turn a deaf ear. Why? Is the world of Freemasonry that powerful, that they can influence silence across the globe to such great affect? I do not think so personally. The conscience of even the hardest amongst us has limits too.

Elenin, as reported within the earlier radio interview, will impact our electromagnetic regime on Earth to devastating effect on all living things. Earths Schumann resonance, our brain pump, is gonna go off the scale. Have no idea in what manner yet. It cannot be good.

Elenin is described as a "brown dwarf", "neutron" and hot iron star all of which are really bad news if it comes as close as 0.2Au for us. Huge Gravity pulls, earth pole flipping, massive earthquakes and mile high floods. Not much scarier then.

Elenin is also trailing debris, trillions of asteroids, comets and stuff which the Earth will cruise through, upside down by then, just to torment us once again before it makes it's bumpy ride out of the Solar System once again. Woopee do.

Not really looking to good for Gaia or humanity.

So what has this to do with chem-trails. Well, the chemistry of chem-trails is predominantly Barium, Strontium and Aluminum. Both Barium and Strontium are integral to superconductivity research along with normally Copper (amongst others too). But Copper is not as abundant as Aluminum which happens to be the third most abundant element on the planet, so it is not unreasonable to consider Aluminum's choice over Copper for the global chem-trail project.

This then provides our mother Gaia with a "sorta" shield not dissimilar to that described by Zacharia Sitchins description of the Annunaki requiring Gold for their own planet protective shield. So how does this protect us? Well both, Barium and Strontium have properties which when in suitable mixtures, mole equivalent relations, they block or diminish electromagnetic frequencies within the X ray region. There are clearly other ingredients to chemically enforce this bond relationship within the atmosphere though currently beyond me here to explain.

The Aluminum component will clearly act as the prime conductor and the neutron element absorbed by the charged reactive chem-trailed particles will be scooted off to the North Pole, to pass through the Earth and expelled through the new Mass Neutron Detector built at the South Pole. (Alongside the infra red telescope built to monitor Elenins approach). By the way, this South Pole Neutron detector, built be US taxpayers is now "losing money" and is now being sold off the the US government to private owners. The elite just do not stop do they?

Anyways, that's how I see things at the moment and it adds clarity to all the UFO sitings being seen worldwide as not to invade our world but to render assistance as this passing of Elenin is so close it will be a global extinction event by those on the surface.

Consider the impact of a full moon on our tides. Coincident with a storm. All hell breaks out. Elenin will be magnitudes greater than we can possibly imagine. So if any aliens wanna come pick me up, am packed and ready to go and I wanna planet that grows hashish in abundance:-)

Sorry for length of article, am tired and wanted to crash something out before I hit the sack. Take care and good luck to us all.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

nearing (15th August 2011), ROMANWKT (26th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #670
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

I read the OP's article 3 times and I didn't see where NASA confirmed Elenin is affecting earth? I believe this is a fear mongering thing just like any other event that never ends up happening. It may not end up happening for two reasons, 1. the info is bogus, 2. E.T. that wish to see us develop prevent it from happening (ex: the theory that aliens took care of nibiru in 2003) I like to believe that both 1 & 2 are relevant in everyday topics.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

DoubleHelix (26th July 2011), Gardener (22nd August 2011), Hervé (26th July 2011), ROMANWKT (26th July 2011), seko (15th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #671
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    Quote Posted by goldmother (here)
    Do you know what we all agreed to be here on this planet at this time and if we couldn't handle it we wouldn't be here, so there seems little point in stressing about being in the right place or having the right things packed and ready, just know in your hearts you will be were you are supposed to be love is all there is any way, all is as it should be never forget we are eternal beings

couldn't have said it better....
    agreed- we will soon return to spirit form....
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ROMANWKT (26th July 2011), seko (15th August 2011)

21. Link to Post #672
    Ecuador Avalon Member
    Thanks

This same info is found in the the Zetas webpage. We have to help wake up as much people as possible fot the ascension. I wish you all much love. Namaste George Naranjo-Ecuador

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naranger For This Post:

pickle (26th July 2011), ROMANWKT (26th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #673
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

FEAR IS THEIR OPERATIONAL FORCE..........It keeps you in the lower mind state. Do not give up your freedom for safety. Freedom takes courage.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Gardener (22nd August 2011), Ontarioguy (8th August 2011), Operator (26th July 2011), pickle (26th July 2011), ROMANWKT (26th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #674
    Thanks

wow cool stuff thks for the heads up with be watching the skyies with my teleascope, an interesting side note i check out jpl on nasa website, and looking at the dates for september 26,27 the alinment with mercury sun and earth looks interesting given the track record on alignments so far , i was looking at a few othe sites and saw something about elenin being a smoke screen for the bigger 2005 yu55 metorite so i type that in to jpl and there it was so i started to watch its path and its even closer than elenin . As i watched i quickly went back to elenin path and wow some interesting alignments , speptember 26,27 2005 yu55 aligns with both elenin and Venus while earth and elenin and 2005 Yu55 align to make a triangle, very interesting stuff. From October 31 thru to nov 9 looks very close all three , 2005 Yu55 is the closest only 0.0023AU on Nov 9. http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=1#cad, http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=0#orb this dates is also interestng cause from what ive herd from the project camalot conference that some sort of secruity event will take place with homeland taken over all broad cast stations and having a so called training exercise from the 4th of november. This to me feels like the earth will be still in some way intact but broken at the same time. And as we are busy cleaning up after the rough parts, they will be planing to check out the object or what ever it is. All we can do now is have more awareness, be vigilent and be prepared have a plan A and B , plan for both senarios , dont let it get u down just have back up ready just incase then go on with ur life spreeding the good feeling for us all, and when and where it happens you will know that you have at least prepared your mind to go forward with these changes .
    Last edited by Draco; 26th July 2011 at 04:52. Reason: typos

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Draco For This Post:

ROMANWKT (26th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #675
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    FEAR IS THEIR OPERATIONAL FORCE..........It keeps you in the lower mind state. Do not give up your freedom for safety. Freedom takes courage.
    Yes, greg braden's DNA video really opened my mind. How fear essentially equals less potential and love opens up more potential.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

Operator (26th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #676
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Last edited by The One; 26th July 2011 at 06:07.

30. Link to Post #677
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Elenin is a mere 3-4 miles in size. It would appear very small and would have a tale.
    I think it may be possible that our solar system is indeed a binary system. And that our binary star is going to come into alignment where it is viewable from Earth and perhaps it will stay this way for whatever thousands of years. There is quite a bit of evidence now that a second sun is now visible. And it is not brown. -

http://www.cfht.hawaii.edu/en/galler...vies/Jul24.mp4
    Why not now?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

ROMANWKT (26th July 2011), Snoweagle (26th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #678
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

i try to wear the elite hat once in a while

if elenin is a non-event, which i partially believe, as an elite i would coincide my man-made disasters with the comet so i could point the finger elsewhere

keep in mind, they want to kill at least 5 billion quickly

Support H.R. 1489 Return to Prudent Banking (Glass Steagall)

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Draco (26th July 2011), nearing (15th August 2011), ROMANWKT (26th July 2011), seko (15th August 2011), Snoweagle (26th July 2011)

34. Link to Post #679
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Found this on my travels>>> Interesting statement which I have highlighted...

Friends, this short video shows the changes that are happening in our solar system, to refute those who claim that there is no trace of a massive celestial body invading our system. For these facts, there is no scientific explanation because until scientists are open-mouthed with the facts. They are also announcing a possible and imminent explosion of the sun Betelgeuse supernova in the constellation of Orion to justify the "appearance" of two suns in our skies at any time. Increase the video, read news and see these symptoms by yourself. Do not be fooled again without having the chance to form your own opinions.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Draco (26th July 2011), greybeard (26th July 2011), nearing (15th August 2011), nomadguy (27th July 2011), ROMANWKT (26th July 2011), The One (26th July 2011)

36. Link to Post #680
    Thanks

Elenin's mass and dimensions are shown on the JPL trajectory site, its so small that it will have about the same effect on the earth gravitationally as a fly buzzing around your head...

Fear porn

That said I acknowledge the evidence galactic climate chance, its undeniable, but I would guess this is more likely due to a) Solar Changes or b) our solar sytem entering an area of higher energy, but No way Elenin is the cause.

As for the earquakes happening during alignments, HAARP anyone?
    Last edited by JoshERTW; 26th July 2011 at 11:49.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

Gardener (22nd August 2011), winnasboy (26th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 80 FirstFirst 1 24 34 44 80 LastLast