Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 80 LastLast

Thread: Comet Elenin, C/2010 X1

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: NASA confirms Elenin???

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    So who do you think is piloting that ''comet'' that we are awaiting?
    Well ... autopilot guess would be connecting the nuggets regarding the Aryans???

*** adding more from truthseekerdan's thewatchers link ***

To the identity of those extraterrestrial forces controlling Comet Elenin our world had been forewarned about by the former Canadian Defense Minister, Paul Hellyer, who stated about them: “Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about where we were headed and offered to help. But instead we, or at least some of us, interpreted their visits as a threat, and decided to shoot first and ask questions after.”

As to those “visitors from other planets” referred to by Minister Hellyer we can further glean from the memo sent to President Franklin Roosevelt (1882-1945) by his Army Chief of Staff George Marshall (1880-1959) [reprinted below in its entirety] about what is now referred to as “The Battle of Los Angeles” where American Forces fired upon a UFO fleet shortly after their countries entrance into World War II.

*** and from truthseekerdan's thetruthbehindthescenes link ***

Based on reports published by China’s space agency, Sergio Toscano, director for Astronomical Research in Missions, said that behind the comet Elenin could be approaching a UFO.

“Behind the comet, discovered in December last year, Chinese scientists say that is something they called cluster, which means globular cluster, or perhaps alien spacecraft,” said Toscano.

According to the report quotes the astronomer mission, the space body would be found in the comet’s tail and was analyzed after the mysterious signals that came off of an unknown formation “strange and obscure.”

In the words of Toscano, the Chinese have said that the spacecraft is stationed in the same place for ninety days, ”before that looked like it was coming from an extraterrestrial civilization,” said Argentine scientist.

According to the Daily Chronicle, this phenomenon was corroborated by Rosie Redfiel, the new director of the Program of NASA’s Astrobiology. ”But when NASA began to make calculations and projections of orbit of the comet, they realized that something was wrong and the first thing they did was remove the website which provided information on this issue,” said Toscano.
    Last edited by Calz; 17th May 2011 at 06:31. Reason: adding

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Brodie75 (7th June 2011), learninglight (19th May 2011), Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), mab777 (17th May 2011), Revere (17th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Nuggets with lots of carrots...

Bed time for me.

Cheers
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Calz (17th May 2011), Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

It's quite possible that the more people that are aware of these alignment dates then the less chance that there might be of something catastrophic occurring.I'm thinking of the 'observer effect'.

Quote The Observer Effect (information technology)

In information technology, the observer effect is the potential impact of the act of observing a process output while the process is running. For example: if a process uses a log file to record its progress, the process could slow. Furthermore, the act of viewing the file while the process is running could cause an I/O error in the process, which could, in turn, cause it to stop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observe...ion_technology)

Quote The Observer Effect (physics)

In physics, the term observer effect refers to changes that the act of observation will make on the phenomenon being observed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)

I don't think that many people were aware of the Elenin alignment dates prior to the Chile,NZ and Japan quakes so i'm hoping that as more and more people become aware of the future alignment dates that this will diminish the chances of and/or lessen the effects of any possible negative outcomes that might occur because of the alignments.The same goes for when/if we pass through the debris trail of Elenin.We might be lucky enough to witness a spectacular cosmic display without any other associated problems.
    Last edited by ponda; 17th May 2011 at 05:52.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Calz (17th May 2011), JoshERTW (17th May 2011), loveandgratitude (17th May 2011), sandy (17th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

1.a bunch of juvenile aliens out on a joyride.in a massive spacecraft.
    2.they got our message at long last .from Voyager....when they get here do you think they will be disappionted.
    3.they,er coming to save all the animals,not us,that we are killing off.
    4.all the gold and silver has been collected for them and now they here for it.
    5.we,er waking up .they don,t like it,time to start over.
    6.they should get here in time for the january sales.
    7.mother earth has sent a distress signal out.
    8.time is ripe for harvesting.
    9.they,er late for the royal wedding.
    10.doe,s it matter it,s heading this way.enjoy the ride.exciting times we are in.

or is he the fourth horseman.?
    Last edited by manny; 17th May 2011 at 06:03.

8. Link to Post #145
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    http://blog.imva.info/world-affairs/bad-news-nasa

it has been posted before but here is the link to the info again.. i remember someone saying sorcha is involved but is he always going to be misleading?
    I did a quickie scan through this link as well as the one SKI provided and didn't see Sorcha mentioned.

If that is true then that would throw some water on it for sure.

We need to get this verified.
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1441.htm
    this is the story i was thinking of sorry.. sifting through too many threads here too quickly lol
    Mental note not to dismiss everything straight up as hogwash..

So not verified sorcha guys.. be safe..
    I guess this does bring up a question though. How do you determine the truth from the lie.. and why oh why oh why are there sooooo many red herrings placed around us.. and how does every single person that they use to bring these herrings (salty nuggets ) to us, live with the feeling that they are betraying the world?
    because there are just so many of them.. politicians.. respected army personnel.. doctors.. scientists.. the ones that put the stories together for the media.. every person in front of a camera for the mainstream media.. long list follows
    They are all involved and have to know it one way or another. It just boggles the mind how many people can be involved to make those lies believable. And the one thing i do not want to believe is that so many people can actually play their part and still walk around smiling big smiles happy with what they are doing..
    And why can we see? why do we see through it? why do we hide amongst them pretending we believe the same thing and then when they are not looking roll our eyes?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Brodie75 (7th June 2011), Calz (17th May 2011), Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #146
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Lord Sid,
    Since you are the only person here with the experience and training to land on this thing, to report back to Avalon, we are preparing and getting your craft ready as we speak.
    thanks ...........dont mention itName:  dancing.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  4.2 KB
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 17th May 2011 at 08:18.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Calz (17th May 2011), Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #147
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), loveandgratitude (17th May 2011), mab777 (17th May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (30th May 2011), thunder24 (17th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #148
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wonder how difficult it is to tell the difference between a comet and a brown dwarf.
    NASA can`t be trusted on this anyway but the 1000s of amateur astronomers can`t all be silenced.
    Does anyone know how difficult it is to tell the difference? Is it impossible at this stage for an amateur astronomer , or should they already be able to tell ?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxygen For This Post:

loveandgratitude (17th May 2011), ulli (17th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oxygen (here)
    I wonder how difficult it is to tell the difference between a comet and a brown dwarf.
    NASA can`t be trusted on this anyway but the 1000s of amateur astronomers can`t all be silenced.
    Does anyone know how difficult it is to tell the difference? Is it impossible at this stage for an amateur astronomer , or should they already be able to tell ?
    dwarf should show up on infrared much sooner than naked eye light spectrum.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), loveandgratitude (17th May 2011), Oxygen (17th May 2011), ulli (17th May 2011)

18. Link to Post #150
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)

Lord Sid,
    Since you are the only person here with the experience and training to land on this thing, to report back to Avalon, we are preparing and getting your craft ready as we speak.
    thanks ...........dont mention itAttachment 7456
    No need, I have already got an imperial fleet on the way.
    Executor in the lead with star destroyers in support, they are almost there.
    They are under orders to make contact and no engagements.

Last edited by Lord Sidious; 17th May 2011 at 17:32.

19. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Planetary line-ups definitely go hand in hand with increased earth quake activity. I have accurately predicted several.
    Where it gets really spooky is when you check a line up against a country's birth chart.

When I was attending classes in astrology we were given two dates without being told what they stood for until AFTER we had analyzed the correlations, which were amazing.

The two dates were of the June 1976 earthquake that hit China with a massive death toll and the other date was the day the People's Republic of China was founded, IOW, China's birth date. So, go figure.

The biggest line-up and the one I invested more fear in than any other was May 5th, 2000. And I went through a near death experience at Houston airport...looking back on it it was quite funny.
    What happened on that day tought me more about fear and consciousness, and mostly my own consciousness, than anything else.
    Since my childhood during the fifties so many end time scenarios have come and gone that nowadays I only point out that, yes, it's a good idea to prepare, but it will all be a lot less dramatic than we tend to imagine.
    Don't have the TV high up in a precarious position where it can fall on someone's head.
    But even that is likely to cause less damage than years and years of watching crap news.
    Last edited by ulli; 17th May 2011 at 11:25. Reason: Insert paragraph.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (17th May 2011), Sir Eltor (31st May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #152
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Lord Sid,
    remember last nights discussion, its guys in loincloths
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

22. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (17th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Some more for you Calz...

Is Elenin a Spaceship?

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordp...n-in-its-tail/
    When I look at this video 3d Tetris come to mind

Edit: on a more serious note ...
    It may not even be right to list all the alignments ... I can argue that each day there was an alignment the sun came up and there is a pattern there.
    There are lots of earthquakes each day ... so maybe it's not that hard to find one above 6+
    The pattern can only be proven when there are no 6+ quakes on other days.
    Last edited by Operator; 17th May 2011 at 12:17.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Oxygen (18th May 2011), ulli (17th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Some more for you Calz...

Is Elenin a Spaceship?

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordp...n-in-its-tail/
    When I look at this video 3d Tetris come to mind

Edit: on a more serious note ...
    It may not even be right to list all the alignments ... I can argue that each day there was an alignment the sun came up and there is a pattern there.
    There are lots of earthquakes each day ... so maybe it's not that hard to find one above 6+
    The pattern can only be proven when there are no 6+ quakes on other days.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE-you will be assimilated....

26. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

I think there are 3 possibilities here:

1. There is no pattern, there are too many earthquakes to prove a pattern. It's just still a comet.
    2. There is a pattern indeed, then it's probably NOT a comet
    3. NASA is deliberately deceiving us with false data to initiate the false flag alien operation.

Ad 3. I used the word operation because it might not be an attack ! What if they try to scare the sh*t out of a lot of us
    and prepare the masses to accept an alien rescue ... with whatever end result in mind.

27. Link to Post #156
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

as i said before i have a friend that works for nasa and he told me he would into it and tell me everything about it because it was not in his area and he said there ia another one to by the name of honda (found by japanese) but not sure, he will get back to me asap with all the explenations i will need to understand i will update here once i learn something new..

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the_flyingboy For This Post:

Oxygen (18th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th May 2011), Woody (17th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #157
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

It's all clear as day. The alignments have occurred on those dates for a reason. What we need to do is figure out whats coming in 2 or 3 months time.

1)
    The media release to the masses the alignment days and give us warnings. This could mean many things, False flag event with HAARP or UFO's or something even like Bruce Willis in Arm.. no thats just silly. But you see the potential.

2)
    The media keep quiet which means just more earthquakes coming in the September, October and November alignment days. We blame it all on alignments and have no proof otherwise. Maybe other theories will surface but they have us cornered and with the comet being closer the earthquakes/weather changes can be bigger if they need be.

3)
    They have already had enough fun and they'll just let this comet pass giving us all a wonderful spectacle show of it passing. *cough* i wish.

4)
    This is going to be the one. You know what I mean. Checkmate. But I highly doubt it.

5)
    They really have no control and no-one would be sick enough to try and benefit from a simple comet hype scenario and the alignments are just coincidental.

I don't know I'm just throwing stuff out there. But with NASA merely mentioning it. Looks like number 1 could happen and yes that could mean anything so I'm back to square one again. >_<

Ski-

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

nearing (17th May 2011), thunder24 (17th May 2011), truthseekerdan (17th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Here's what happens when nuggets are piloting...

http://www.wpix.com/news/local/wpix-...,2460055.story
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Anybody aware of data coming from "other" than nasa?

Astro software includes the major asteroids (caught in sun's orbit) but certainly not comets whizzin through the solar system.

To do a study that really stands up we would need to know the "orb" which is how many degrees of a "window" we are talking about when we say there is an "alignment". We would also need to measure against all known earthquakes above a certain threshhold.

If we were sure about the accuracy of the nasa data it would not be too hard to add the comet manually to an astro chart showing the other influences for each of the major earthquakes.

Some of what I was initially so excited about (for instance major hits on 11/11/11 and 12/21/12) really need independent confirmation. The PTB/W love their number play.

Having said all that ... some of the speculation, apparent visual support as well as LS's seeming endorsement of the possibility that this is either not a natural comet or else it is being "shadowed" by craft ... adds an unknown and as of *the moment* speculative variable that would make such a study nearly impossible to verify.

Bottom line is that *if* you believe this is a possibility and *if* you want to try to survive then *perhaps* time is running shorter than had been expected and plan accordingly.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

bennycog (19th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Bottom line is that *if* you believe this is a possibility and *if* you want to try to survive then *perhaps* time is running shorter than had been expected and plan accordingly.
    Thing is that this will not be a momentous event. It's not all of a sudden close to earth and then it's gone. IF something happens
    I expect it to gradually build up ... even when the signs become more and more clear you will be ahead of the herd because if
    you would tell someone straight in the face what's up most do not realize what it means. It takes a while to let it sink in.
    That's what most of us have done already a long time ago ....

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Calz (17th May 2011), nearing (17th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 80 LastLast