+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: What "Charles" Has Done For Me.

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Default Re: What "Charles" Has Done For Me.

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    Quote Posted by BrianEn (here)
    It's made a difference in my life too. I try and be more helpful these days. Not that I wasn't before, but more so now.
    It is funny, I try to be less helpful nowadays . Help who, what about, with what rights and expertise?
    If someone asks for some change. I'll try and give them some. Just little things that might make a little difference. Little things like that.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

slvrfx (12th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

I need to clarify how I already know I've been Chosen.

It has nothing to do with all of this on Avalon.

It's something I've always known. It's been behind every decision I've made, it's why I raised my kids in a very particular way.

It's why I've never been shocked by anything Charles has said. (I feel somehow we're using the same dictionary.)

It's not like I don't want his presence here, but I recognize he has his own time-frame which I must respect.

He's done so much for me already, just in being who he is, as honestly as he knows how.

Who can ask for more, but that we strive to fulfill our chosen paths.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

edina (12th February 2011), IronicDestiny (11th February 2011), lake (12th February 2011), Lifesong (11th February 2011), Shezbeth (11th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

We choose ourselves

Authority comes from within

"To thine own self be true"

Catalyst is rarely the cause

So whatever works for you slvrfx

Exploring new frontiers in your consciousness while feeling the responsibility that comes with that?

That's a just cause for joyousness

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John White For This Post:

58andfixed (13th February 2011), lake (12th February 2011), Lifesong (12th February 2011), slvrfx (12th February 2011), Wood (12th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John White (here)
    We choose ourselves

Authority comes from within

"To thine own self be true"

Catalyst is rarely the cause

So whatever works for you slvrfx

Exploring new frontiers in your consciousness while feeling the responsibility that comes with that?

That's a just cause for joyousness

A couple thoughts come to mind.

In order for us to choose, there must be choices. Sometimes those come in the form of catalysts.

Ofttimes, for clarity, I go to a dictionary, and this is what I found for the word 'catalyst'-

noun

1.Chemistry . a substance that causes or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected.

2.something that causes activity between two or more persons or forces without itself being affected.

3.a person or thing that precipitates an event or change

4.a person whose talk, enthusiasm, or energy causes others to be more friendly, enthusiastic, or energetic.

It seems a catalyst needn't be anything traumatic, though it could be.

I guess I would have to beg to differ on the 'catalyst', and that in itself, might become a catalyst, ehh?
    Last edited by slvrfx; 12th February 2011 at 13:12.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

edina (12th February 2011), John White (12th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by slvrfx (here)
    It doesn't matter what happens, to me, after this point. I think some of you might be feeling the same.

I KNOW something HUGE has happened to me, and continues, since I viewed the Charles interview, and it doesn't matter AT ALL whether Charles ever steps foot in here, ever again...it doesn't matter one whit, whether I am one of the Chosen 18, by 'Avalon' standards, for I already know I've been CHOSEN.

I don't know how ready any of you were for this, but I ASKED and I received.

Charles was a tool, a part of a much bigger process.

Every day since it all began, for me, around the 10th of January, I've had eXtraordinary things happening, like getting a huge stamp of approval on the conclusions I'd made regarding my own research for the past few years...

Like understanding completely, that everything physical that's been happening to me and my grown children, is VERY SIGNIFICANT and has everything to do with this process...

That I now KNOW how everything has become concentrated, and focused, to such a point, that I barely even feel my physical body anymore, but have moved into some incredible mental-mode, in which I know that the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS NOW, is my connection to that timeless, source of energy which I knew about, but hadn't felt the FULL CONNECTION.

It really has become the normal state to not be conscious of my physical surroundings, even more specifically, my own body.

It's like my BEING is some huge pulsating, full-of-life-laughter-joy-love, and understanding..........BRAIN.

(I can't describe it any better then that.)

What has also happened, is the full-Monte in regards to why my and my grown children's breathing patterns have changed, and sleeping and eating as well.

I will just explain the breathing, because me and my oldest daughter went down that path just yesterday.

We had noticed about 2 years ago that we had all started to breathe very shallowly, but we'd not talked about it much more then that.

Lately, I'd noticed very specifically, how not only my breathing continued to be shallow, but also that I am barely breathing at all.

The only way I can describe it is to say that it seems like I'm unconsciously holding my breath ALL THE TIME, and I only seem to be inhaling and exhaling very sporadically.

My oldest daughter came over yesterday and we began to compare notes, and took it a few steps further...

It seems as if when we're holding our breath (unintentionally), that we have some serious adrenalin thing going...like feeling right on some edge.

This seems to allow for a way higher level of energy, but also, a highly intuitive state, where we have become aware of the subtlest nuances. Like a higher level of awareness.

At the same time of all of the above, was the knowledge that Charles himself was/is a KEY, to this unlocking of what seems to be another dimension.

So I say in all sincerity, I don't care what happens next. I feel I've reached the point I've been waiting for and was prepared for, my entire life. (Though that's not to say it ends with this.)

So my questions to you are:

1. Can you relate?

2. If you are, but only slightly, do you want more?

3. If you want more, are you 'worthy', for you will have to be pure of heart, HUMBLE.

4. Are you ready for the RESPONSIBILITY of this??

Charles has told us weeks ago how it will be PAINFUL. Yes, I came to understand when I FELT THE PAIN of this responsibility yesterday, when I and my son talked about what we are seeing all around us.

It is very apropos for me to ask-

Are You Ready?

(Really. ARE YOU READY.)
    Out of curiosity if by chance Charles is a fraud, then how will you look upon this experience?

People in general are always grasping for things or experiences, but rarely do they see that what is happening inside and outside are the same.

Enjoy what is happening, because soon enough it will be gone.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by off_the grid (here)

Out of curiosity if by chance Charles is a fraud, then how will you look upon this experience?
    There's never been anything in any of his words that has indicated to me, he's a fraud. We might not like what he's saying, but he's the real thing.

I sent his interview to an author of many books on the bloodlines Charles is speaking about, a man who I've been corresponding with for 3 yrs., and he says Charles is absolutely real.

I just saw a video interview last night, posted in one of the forums yesterday, sorry, can't tell you which, and the man said that a 'reverse speech' analysis has been done of Charles, and (CRAZY), his reverse, is exactly the same.

I would say that definitely proves something.

He's blunt, straight-forward, confident in who he is...why not be...he's telling the truth and doesn't give a flying-rat's-arse what any of us think.

Maybe that's why people don't like him.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

edina (12th February 2011), jorr lundstrom (12th February 2011), kaatje (12th February 2011), Lifesong (12th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Member kaatje's Avatar
    Thanks

It doesn't matter what happens, to me, after this point. I think some of you might be feeling the same.

I KNOW something HUGE has happened to me, and continues, since I viewed the Charles interview, and it doesn't matter AT ALL whether Charles ever steps foot in here, ever again...it doesn't matter one whit, whether I am one of the Chosen 18, by 'Avalon' standards, for I already know I've been CHOSEN.

Every day since it all began, for me, around the 10th of January, I've had eXtraordinary things happening, like getting a huge stamp of approval on the conclusions I'd made regarding my own research for the past few years...

Like understanding completely, that everything physical that's been happening to me and my grown children, is VERY SIGNIFICANT and has everything to do with this process...

That I now KNOW how everything has become concentrated, and focused, to such a point, that I barely even feel my physical body anymore, but have moved into some incredible mental-mode, in which I know that the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS NOW, is my connection to that timeless, source of energy which I knew about, but hadn't felt the FULL CONNECTION.

It really has become the normal state to not be conscious of my physical surroundings, even more specifically, my own body.

It's like my BEING is some huge pulsating, full-of-life-laughter-joy-love, and understanding..........BRAIN.

What has also happened, is the full-Monte in regards to why my and my grown children's breathing patterns have changed, and sleeping and eating as well.

I will just explain the breathing, because me and my oldest daughter went down that path just yesterday.

We had noticed about 2 years ago that we had all started to breathe very shallowly, but we'd not talked about it much more then that.

Lately, I'd noticed very specifically, how not only my breathing continued to be shallow, but also that I am barely breathing at all.

The only way I can describe it is to say that it seems like I'm unconsciously holding my breath ALL THE TIME, and I only seem to be inhaling and exhaling very sporadically.

My oldest daughter came over yesterday and we began to compare notes, and took it a few steps further...

It seems as if when we're holding our breath (unintentionally), that we have some serious adrenalin thing going...like feeling right on some edge.

This seems to allow for a way higher level of energy, but also, a highly intuitive state, where we have become aware of the subtlest nuances. Like a higher level of awareness.

At the same time of all of the above, was the knowledge that Charles himself was/is a KEY, to this unlocking of what seems to be another dimension.

So I say in all sincerity, I don't care what happens next. I feel I've reached the point I've been waiting for and was prepared for, my entire life. (Though that's not to say it ends with this.)

1. Can you relate?

3. If you want more, are you 'worthy', for you will have to be pure of heart, HUMBLE.

Charles has told us weeks ago how it will be PAINFUL. Yes, I came to understand when I FELT THE PAIN of this responsibility yesterday, when I and my son talked about what we are seeing all around us.

Are You Ready?

(Really. ARE YOU READY.)

Hi Slvrfx,

I want to say that i like your story very much, about what is happening to you at this moment and i can feel the energy.
    Thank you for sharing your story.
    greetings Karin.
    "Your future is created by what you do "today" and not tomorrow.....

I try to make good decisions every day, or I will try to make a wrong decisions turn out well.
    Gr Karin.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaatje For This Post:

edina (12th February 2011), slvrfx (12th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Can i ask a Question?

What did Charles say that made this change in some of you? All he said what some history and some present fact that most of them we already knew suspect. The only think that he added but i am sure most here knew that already is that there is no male/female/greek/usa we are all life energy.

Can someone tell em what was the catalyst for your evolution? Cause i think i am doomed to fail if i didnt spot these important things.

15. Link to Post #29
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Can i ask a Question?

What did Charles say that made this change in some of you? All he said what some history and some present fact that most of them we already knew suspect. The only think that he added but i am sure most here knew that already is that there is no male/female/greek/usa we are all life energy.

Can someone tell em what was the catalyst for your evolution? Cause i think i am doomed to fail if i didnt spot these important things.
    There is an interview on # 2228 in the poll thread. Its with James c Horak. A very sharp man.

Its an other angle and I think that can explain alot for you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

slvrfx (12th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Can i ask a Question?

It's a long story, so I'll refer you to another one of my posts where I explained how I understood who was Charles was referring to, when he talked about the 33 and the families. Bill also said in his subsequent interview, "It's all about Bloodline".

Because I was led to understand this bloodline, years ago, I never felt them to be a threat.

It's my post #1961 in the "Rulers- Questions For Charles Volume 2"

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...594#post132594

I go into some detail, but more importantly give reference material so people can do their own research.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

Ami (13th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Hi slvrfx, thanks for sharing this, I want to copy that whole section here below. I know you posted the link, but sometimes, people simply won't click

For the record, I feel that I am here, because Life, being the Source of Life, has guided me here. It seems to somehow be connected to my own personal destiny.

I think is why people who may want to try to reason me out of my trust for Charles may become frustrated. Because I am here following my own inner guidance, and my own inner destiny.

Intellect alone, cannot possibly follow this inner sense of direction, it must be married to the heart, and the will. And it is so unique to each person, how in the world can words explain such an experience.

There does seem to be this ongoing concern about people falling into a cult. I have no idea if people are concerned for me, or not. Because, from my own sense of inner wisdom, I have consciously chosen to trust Charles.

If anyone here is concerned for me, I ask that you try to get to know me better first. I am definitely NOT, cult prone material. I am nearly impossible to control, very much the rogue...

Please trust me that I know my own mind, and I know my own heart, and understand that I try to do the same for you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's the copy of your original post slvrfx

I believe this is a legitimate question that should be answered. Hawkwind is asking as are others.

I can't say I have the answers, but I do feel I have some of the clues, which were given to me, when I went on my search 8 years ago, when I inquired of the Universe, "Who am I? Why am I here? IF there is a God, who is he?"

The answers stared coming immediately, as they will, if you're truly sincere, and if you can be RESPONSIBLE for what you will be given.

(At this point I must be totally clear, that this was/is MY search, and yours will most likely be different, but in my case, it fits in so well in my understanding of what Charles was saying in his interview, and why I found him believable.)

I was fortunate to have highly respected experts coming into my life as well, answering my questions by turning me on to very specific clues.

The very first HUGE clue I was given was that if I would go back as far as I could, in ancient records about ancient civilizations and beliefs, the truth would be found.

Here are the clues given me, in the order of how they came to me-

(I have to say this again, everyone's search will be different, but you WILL GET YOUR ANSWERS if you're sincere, and if you're responsible for what you will be given. THIS IS KEY.)

1. "Drama of the Lost Disciples"

2. "The 12th Planet" Zecheria Sitchin (Many more sources re:these ancient
    events.)

3. "Gold of Carre Shinob" Kerry Boren

4. "The Ark of the Covenant" Kerry Boren"

5. "The Widow's Son-Esoteric History of Joseph Smith and the Origin of Mormonism" Kerry Boren

6. "The Lost Books of the Bible"

7. "The Bible Unearthed" Israel Finklestein

8. "The Dead Sea Scrolls Deception" Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh

9. "The Woman with the Alabastar Jar" Margaret Starbird

10. "Holy Blood Holy Grail" Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh

11. "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" Laurence Gardner

12. "Genesis of the Grail Kings" Laurence Gardner

13. "Jesus- Last of the Pharaohs"

14. "The Sirius Mystery" Robert Temple

This is a partial list, these being the most important to me.

The order I got them in was important also, for if you note 6-8, these were essential in de-bunking my preconceived notions.

Very note-worthy was that some of these books were placed into my hands, by total strangers, who felt they needed to give them to me.

Let me repeat, If I've not said it enough in here already, these were MY clues, given to ME, because I asked very specific questions.

In these past few years, ofttimes I won't think about all of this for even a couple years at a time, but every time I get to a 'holding pattern' in my life and ask for more, all of this comes back. I know this is significant.

Most recently, is that shortly before New Years, I asked that more be revealed to me, and days later I 'trip up' on Bill's interview with Charles.

I am convinced there are no accidents.

Hope this helps
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ami (13th February 2011), Lifesong (12th February 2011), slvrfx (12th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

1. Can you relate?

Are You Ready?

(Really. ARE YOU READY.)
    Hello Slvfx,

I don't usually post but these questions stood out for me & I felt the need to answer them. Thank you for asking them.

1. Yes, I can relate. I too asked the universe a few years ago & it has sent a lot of things to me, Charles & his Master being the most recent.

I don't think I'm as far along as you at this moment but things are crystallizing in my life. Mostly spiritual but some physical aspects too. I feel like I'm plugging into the universe.

I feel a massive internal pressure to GROW. Nearly every thought, every reaction, every interaction is scrutinized in my mind. Everything in my life is under a microscope. I cannot stop trying to be better than I currently am. Seriously, I CANNOT TURN IT OFF. Not that I want to.

Also, I highly suspect that my 3 year old daughter is undergoing some process as well. She is having many dreams that cause her to toss & turn or wake up at night. She sleeps with me so I am aware of the change. If she wakes, she is not scared but will ask to hold my hand

2. Yes, I've asked for "more". Actually, I ask for more quite a few times & I try to remember to give thanks when I am presented a lesson

3. I've been working with my ego, I am learning more everyday. I am not perfect but I am making progress.

4. Wow, what a question.... my answer is yes

5. Am I ready? Really ready? I am & I will do my best

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

edina (12th February 2011), heretogrow (13th February 2011), Lifesong (12th February 2011), slvrfx (12th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Can i ask a Question?

There is an interview on # 2228 in the poll thread. Its with James c Horak. A very sharp man.

yes i have heared that interview and i am very interested in Horak tho still in the end its a propaganda game ... mind manipulation that Charles might be doing. How come the realization of being "used" planet wide has led to Slvrfx evolution of self??? i mean i thought we all knew we have been brained washed since before the day we were born ... did Charles repeating the same thing helped us acknowledge it further?

24. Link to Post #34
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can i ask a Question?

It's a long story, so I'll refer you to another one of my posts where I explained how I understood who was Charles was referring to, when he talked about the 33 and the families. Bill also said in his subsequent interview, "It's all about Bloodline".

Because I was led to understand this bloodline, years ago, I never felt them to be a threat.

It's my post #1961 in the "Rulers- Questions For Charles Volume 2"

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...594#post132594

I go into some detail, but more importantly give reference material so people can do their own research.
    So the realization of the Bloodlines made you more self aware and made your body evolve?? I am really not getting this sorry. Maybe i am too far behind you all ... i never remember having any paranormal behaviour or incident. I really try to understand but i know that realizing some kind of info wont help us evolve. I dont get it how the bloodline issue for example help your body/mind awaken. Its just a bit of info nothing more.

Even when/if Charles tells us the hole story of this experiment from the reptilian age till now it will only still be good/excellent info nothing more. History of this planets humanity. it will only give me for example a WoW moment that will last a few days ... then back to business and back to todays reality.

I am sorry i dont want to be negative but i truelly cant understand.

With much love Themis.

25. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey slvrfx

Re Catalyst what I meant to convey

Quote 3.a person or thing that precipitates an event or change
    Is that Charles has played that role for you

What he has catalysed you have made for yourself

26. The Following User Says Thank You to John White For This Post:

slvrfx (13th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Well I would rather share what Charles has done for us...

Avalon has always been a special gathering place, drawing the gifted in from around the world, whether curiosity of the unexplained mysteries where experts have met to discuss openly in front of the public what they have found to share with everyone; it is also a gathering place for healing, and filled with hearts of gold.

What Charles has done since he arrived was to help people reconnect their hearts to the mind, opening your ears to the Holy Spirit for those who are religious, how to hear whispers from the grid for those who are not. There are some enormously powerful spirits gathered here to change our world for the better, bending time-lines before your eyes.

People, do you understand what Avalon has done since the beginning of this year when Charles joined us?

He gave me an understanding behind the religions on earth, the twisted plans of Kings who wanted to create their own Heaven and failed. I understand who the battle was with now, and that era is behind us. This isn't knowledge written anywhere on earth... a secret from before writing...

We called on authorities to stop the Chemtrails because the antimatter blasts were causing massive fish and bird kills...

They did and it worked...

They divided us by pushing Kerry away, now many are being drawn back to the original group...

have any of you watched a toddler take the first step, the huge radiant smile big enough to make an adult heart burst?

Well for those of us connected, that is the feeling we are getting watching those of you waking to your gifts...

They've always been there, you just needed someone to give you a nudge for you to find them...

the 33 look up to the ETs, and the ETs look up to us, a long story, but as Charles said, a wonderful mystery...

he came to us in the beginning saying he is nothing, but I have never been so thankful for nothing before, if that makes sense...

I hope Charles stays and continues doing nothing for as long as he can...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 12th February 2011 at 17:32.

28. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi all,

What "Charles" has done for me is to make me focus more on the important aspects of life on this globe !

If i asked myself what was i like before i watched this interview and what am i like now, then the only honest answer i could give is :- I never before realised how many there were looking for something to hang on to and run with !

An 'insider', a man of his word whom his employers ( controllers ) could trust no matter what. Is sent to at the very least dis-credit someone in the alternative media ( truth movement ). However, this insider comes to respect the very human he was sent to ruin ( destroy ). So what does this 'insider' decide to do ? Maybe walk away or even refuse the assignment ?

No, he decides to give his 'victim' a one on one interview that will be shown on the internet to maybe millions exposing the so - called truth behind the true nature of life on this planet !

Talk about a novel, this could be a best seller in the fiction section !

where's my pen and paper ?

Wait a god darn second, this isn't in my head is it, it's happened already !

Wake up people, this is the classic story of an assassin falling in love with his/her intended target or a kidnapper falling in love with their kidnap victim !

So really what "Charles" has done for me is to make me feel that someone is trying to divert our eyes !

Peace be with you all and lets hope that i am way off the mark !

However that said, please always keep at least one eye open !

No dis - respect was meant to any in the production of this post !

THAT'S ALL FOLKS !!!

29. Link to Post #38
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    WoW ... some guy named charles comes and ONLY because of Bill we value what he has to say and in return we are saved? He gave you an understanding of religions? o.O I started reading about this from Von daineken 20 years ago... Charles repeated what we already knew. How did charles open your mind and ears to the holy spirit ???

Bah all i see is we are evolving/maturing/learning and some ppl want to point "blame" at someone. NO charles didnt do anything but TALK with us all the rest you did it your self or you just happen to realize what you have been doing all along.

Dont glorify the man for god shake he isnt something supernatural he just knows alot more than us. I am sure if he wanted he could reply to this but to persuade you that he did nothing will be pointless. Stop "blaming" Charles for every little think that changed in your lives he cant evolve you ... he said so many times its you who have to do that. SO wake up and realize that you all matured now or have been matured but didnt realize it for a while. Saying HE DID IT is just wrong.

I want Charles to stay and talk with us even more from now on. I wish you feel better and return to our talks soon...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Shairia (12th February 2011), slvrfx (13th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Can i ask a Question?

yes i have heared that interview and i am very interested in Horak tho still in the end its a propaganda game ... mind manipulation that Charles might be doing. How come the realization of being "used" planet wide has led to Slvrfx evolution of self??? i mean i thought we all knew we have been brained washed since before the day we were born ... did Charles repeating the same thing helped us acknowledge it further?

Never for one minute have I felt 'used', to the contrary, I have been protected and taught. (Only because I've remained open-minded.)

It's a matter of figuring our who has been doing the brain-washing. IMHO, it most certainly has not been the families who these 33 represent, nor Charles.

Time to pull out the history books. Consider the ones that present the 'other side'.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

Ami (13th February 2011), Lifesong (12th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    WoW ... some guy named charles comes and ONLY because of Bill we value what he has to say and in return we are saved? He gave you an understanding of religions? o.O I started reading about this from Von daineken 20 years ago... Charles repeated what we already knew. How did charles open your mind and ears to the holy spirit ???

Bah all i see is we are evolving/maturing/learning and some ppl want to point "blame" at someone. NO charles didnt do anything but TALK with us all the rest you did it your self or you just happen to realize what you have been doing all along.

Dont glorify the man for god shake he isnt something supernatural he just knows alot more than us. I am sure if he wanted he could reply to this but to persuade you that he did nothing will be pointless. Stop "blaming" Charles for every little think that changed in your lives he cant evolve you ... he said so many times its you who have to do that. SO wake up and realize that you all matured now or have been matured but didnt realize it for a while. Saying HE DID IT is just wrong.

I want Charles to stay and talk with us even more from now on. I wish you feel better and return to our talks soon...
    Charles was only one of countless experiences that led me to believe what I do today. He didn't teach me anything new, but verified what I knew already.

I don't glorify him. Matter of fact, I am trying to say that there are many journeys that take us where we should be.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

Ami (13th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast