+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: What "Charles" Has Done For Me.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Default What "Charles" Has Done For Me.

It doesn't matter what happens, to me, after this point. I think some of you might be feeling the same.

I KNOW something HUGE has happened to me, and continues, since I viewed the Charles interview, and it doesn't matter AT ALL whether Charles ever steps foot in here, ever again...it doesn't matter one whit, whether I am one of the Chosen 18, by 'Avalon' standards, for I already know I've been CHOSEN.

I don't know how ready any of you were for this, but I ASKED and I received.

Charles was a tool, a part of a much bigger process.

Every day since it all began, for me, around the 10th of January, I've had eXtraordinary things happening, like getting a huge stamp of approval on the conclusions I'd made regarding my own research for the past few years...

Like understanding completely, that everything physical that's been happening to me and my grown children, is VERY SIGNIFICANT and has everything to do with this process...

That I now KNOW how everything has become concentrated, and focused, to such a point, that I barely even feel my physical body anymore, but have moved into some incredible mental-mode, in which I know that the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS NOW, is my connection to that timeless, source of energy which I knew about, but hadn't felt the FULL CONNECTION.

It really has become the normal state to not be conscious of my physical surroundings, even more specifically, my own body.

It's like my BEING is some huge pulsating, full-of-life-laughter-joy-love, and understanding..........BRAIN.

(I can't describe it any better then that.)

What has also happened, is the full-Monte in regards to why my and my grown children's breathing patterns have changed, and sleeping and eating as well.

I will just explain the breathing, because me and my oldest daughter went down that path just yesterday.

We had noticed about 2 years ago that we had all started to breathe very shallowly, but we'd not talked about it much more then that.

Lately, I'd noticed very specifically, how not only my breathing continued to be shallow, but also that I am barely breathing at all.

The only way I can describe it is to say that it seems like I'm unconsciously holding my breath ALL THE TIME, and I only seem to be inhaling and exhaling very sporadically.

My oldest daughter came over yesterday and we began to compare notes, and took it a few steps further...

It seems as if when we're holding our breath (unintentionally), that we have some serious adrenalin thing going...like feeling right on some edge.

This seems to allow for a way higher level of energy, but also, a highly intuitive state, where we have become aware of the subtlest nuances. Like a higher level of awareness.

At the same time of all of the above, was the knowledge that Charles himself was/is a KEY, to this unlocking of what seems to be another dimension.

So I say in all sincerity, I don't care what happens next. I feel I've reached the point I've been waiting for and was prepared for, my entire life. (Though that's not to say it ends with this.)

So my questions to you are:

1. Can you relate?

2. If you are, but only slightly, do you want more?

3. If you want more, are you 'worthy', for you will have to be pure of heart, HUMBLE.

4. Are you ready for the RESPONSIBILITY of this??

Charles has told us weeks ago how it will be PAINFUL. Yes, I came to understand when I FELT THE PAIN of this responsibility yesterday, when I and my son talked about what we are seeing all around us.

It is very apropos for me to ask-

Are You Ready?

(Really. ARE YOU READY.)

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

000 (12th February 2011), 12gaugeangel (12th February 2011), 58andfixed (13th February 2011), Ami (12th February 2011), Chelle (11th February 2011), Chilled (11th February 2011), Dorok (11th February 2011), IronicDestiny (11th February 2011), kaatje (12th February 2011), karelia (13th February 2011), lake (12th February 2011), Lifesong (11th February 2011), Midnight Rambler (11th February 2011), mountain_jim (11th February 2011), Nortreb (12th February 2011), TigerLilly (11th February 2011), write4change (12th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: What "Charles" Has Done For Me.

I think it's great that you've received value from the interview and the information presented. Am I ready, for what? When I know what that entails then I guess I can more accurately answer that question. I'm keeping an open mind but I will speak my piece if I see something that alarms me, then it really comes down to an individual choice doesn't it? I would never want to force anyone from doing something they are not ready or comfortable with and I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shairia For This Post:

kasee (11th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shairia (here)
    I think it's great that you've received value from the interview and the information presented. Am I ready, for what? When I know what that entails then I guess I can more accurately answer that question. I'm keeping an open mind but I will speak my piece if I see something that alarms me, then it really comes down to an individual choice doesn't it? I would never want to force anyone from doing something they are not ready or comfortable with and I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me.
    I appreciate your question, "Ready for what?"

Please believe me when I say I can't answer this question. It's not because I don't want to, or heaven-forbid, think you're not ready, but because this is a very individual and personal matter for each one of us.

My being 'ready' is not the same as your being 'ready'.

You'll just somehow KNOW.

That's all I can say.

(It really seems to be all about the 'heart', or the core of our being.)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It may be that when someone comes along to wake us from our regimented life that we tend to break out and begin to question. It does not mean we have to believe all that the person has told us. It is more about making us think of what we DO believe in and what direction do we want our lives to go towards.

Personal growth can be very awarding and it comes with spiritual highs that do bring peace and positive energy.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pamela For This Post:

IronicDestiny (11th February 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (12th February 2011), Sir Eltor (12th February 2011), slvrfx (11th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member IronicDestiny's Avatar
    Thanks

What was really weird for me about your post was that the same breathing thing started to happen to me a few years ago now... I would often say to people I think I am becoming a mutant(X-Men style of course lol) because I could not understand for the life of me why I am not required to breathe the way I used to... and it doesn't even have an adverse effect? Odd, but alright I have accepted it. I also started seeing trails on objects, as in if I wave my hand in front of my face I see where it starts until where ends, then it conjoins again... I thought that was possibly related to the concept of time I had gained.. I dunno hard to explain I guess.. thanks for your post and I am so glad to hear you are finding what you have been searching for

Much love,
    Lish

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IronicDestiny For This Post:

kaatje (12th February 2011), slvrfx (11th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Slvrfx, I just love your posts.

I pretty much am right there with ya on the breathing thing. I too noticed I was breathing shallow but it was so long ago, I can't remember exactly when I first noticed. Maybe 3 or so years...
    "Love will steer the stars." - The Fifth Dimension

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chilled For This Post:

kaatje (12th February 2011), Lifesong (11th February 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (12th February 2011), slvrfx (11th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    It may be that when someone comes along to wake us from our regimented life that we tend to break out and begin to question. It does not mean we have to believe all that the person has told us. It is more about making us think of what we DO believe in and what direction do we want our lives to go towards.

Personal growth can be very awarding and it comes with spiritual highs that do bring peace and positive energy.
    This is an extremely thought provoking post for me. Maybe that's exactly the problem, I've never lived a regimented life, I've never bought into the social conditioning or controls or fantasy of the matrix. I've always had clarity even as a child and I didn't like what I saw and was determined to do something about it. That choice has come at a heavy price to me but I continue until my last breath trying to effect change.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shairia For This Post:

IronicDestiny (11th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It is more about making us think of what we DO believe in and what direction do we want our lives to go towards.
    That is my understanding too. The early Charles material (up to mid January) and other events related to it have been a spiritual catalyst for me, and I have gained a few insights. I have not been following it since then so I am not aware of the new developments (apart from a few bits).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wood For This Post:

Pamela (11th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    It is more about making us think of what we DO believe in and what direction do we want our lives to go towards.
    That is my understanding too. The early Charles material (up to mid January) and other events related to it have been a spiritual catalyst for me, and I have gained a few insights. I have not been following it since then so I am not aware of the new developments (apart from a few bits).

It's made a difference in my life too. I try and be more helpful these days. Not that I wasn't before, but more so now.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Pamela (11th February 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (12th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BrianEn (here)
    It's made a difference in my life too. I try and be more helpful these days. Not that I wasn't before, but more so now.
    It is funny, I try to be less helpful nowadays . Help who, what about, with what rights and expertise?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Wood For This Post:

Lifesong (11th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Well, this is getting spooky.

Me too with the shallow breathing, holding breath, increased "energy", heightened intuition.

Mine had some pretty serious medical consequences, from which I'm now almost completely recovered, but it led to some life changes, which ultimately led me here.

I have to agree with slvrfx, and I don't mind if others don't understand it... but something's happening here.

Btw, I'm now learning how to use that "energy" to spin my own electrons in my outer field/organ. I hope that makes sense to someone, but if it doesn't that's ok because I know exactly what I mean.

Peace, all.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

IronicDestiny (11th February 2011), slvrfx (11th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

This is an extremely thought provoking post for me. Maybe that's exactly the problem, I've never lived a regimented life, I've never bought into the social conditioning or controls or fantasy of the matrix. I've always had clarity even as a child and I didn't like what I saw and was determined to do something about it. That choice has come at a heavy price to me but I continue until my last breath trying to effect change.
    The son I mentioned in my original post is very much like you. He has KNOWN since he was a child, and has been trying to effect change from a very early age.

Him and I have come to believe as of recent, that this effect we're attempting to achieve, is to somehow put a BALANCE back into things that are out of sync. He told me yesterday, that sometimes even extremes of GOOD, need to be balanced.

It takes an innocence, and a trust, that somehow you can deal with the pain.

He and I also will 'obey' whatever is telling us to do this, because to NOT do this, would only do damage to our own core.

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BrianEn (here)
    It is funny, I try to be less helpful nowadays . Help who, what about, with what rights and expertise?
    It's really hard, like walking a tight-rope, such a fine balancing act.

Somehow, if we can be humble, we know exactly how much 'torque' to use.

Sometimes, and this is happening a lot lately, the reason he and I cried yesterday, is KNOWING that we need to just walk away, for it's too late. (I HATE SAYING THIS. God, I hope it's not true...)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Self-censored post.
    Last edited by Wood; 11th February 2011 at 20:51.

25. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

[Thank you for posting this. You have put to word feelings I have not had words for, or worried about speaking in the open. Now that hearts have been played (figuratively and literally) I will speak in full.

Quote Posted by slvrfx (here)
    1. Can you relate?
    3. If you want more, are you 'worthy', for you will have to be pure of heart, HUMBLE.
    Are You Ready?
    First to answer, paragraphically.
    1. 100%. I have experienced the increasing sensation of shallow breathing. Initially, due to asthma, I discovered that this was a method I could breathe effectively even during aggravated cases. No matter the degree of bronchiodialtion I could take in and expel enough air that I wasn't choking and/or coughing. As time progressed, I found that shallow breaths are a method I could control my heart and metabolic rate, and later induce trance states. This was never prescribed by anyone or any 'school', just my own independant meanderings.

2. Absolutely. I may not always think I want more, and I may react adversely to more, but that is a testament to my own weakness. I'll grow out of it in time, I always do. Most often it is my preconceived notions and agreements that lead me to respond adversely, but it is also that adversity that allows me to isolate the thinking or behaviors that are in conflict.

3. I disagree with the spirit of this question. Worth IMO, is determined by what ultimately results of a thing. Purity of heart IMO, is a authoritarian construct. Do I feel pure of heart? Am I humble? Judge me when this is all over and we'll see. Meanwhile, I shall do my best.

4. This is a theoretical question. Have I taken the information that has been given to me and run with it? Yes! I have and further seek to implement more methods and practice by which I can grow and develop, and by which my radiant energy can help others to grow and develop, should that be their intention/desire. I've soapboxed before to others and met with utter failure. Now I'm committed to being the change, and my ability to and methods of grow on a daily basis.

Lastly, the Million dollar question. Please excuse the blatant quotes/references. This is not directed at you Silverfox (think I didn't get that? ^_~) this is toward the question.

I am ready. Chosen? Though it were with my final breath my answer would be the same. Chosen? That's just a word made to describe something I know exists within me. I may stumble and I may fall, but I will always pick myself back up. Cut off my legs and I'll crawl with my arms. Cut off my arms and I'll shuffle with my chin. Cut off my head and I'll rebirth and start anew, but I will not fail. I never go back on my word - that's my way. I can be delayed, but I can not be stopped. Let anyone try. Many have, many will - I welcome it. Whether my opposition is defeated by a fist or by a handshake the results are the same. If you're going to drill, drill through the heavens. Mine is that drill, and that drill is my soul, and I will drill until I break through to the beyond.

Stand behind me or stand beside me. We're going to do this.

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Self-censored post.
    (Whisper)...yes.

Since wood had removed the question I need to answer without interfering with his choice.

Nope, I CAN'T.

( What is happening, right now, in the moment, is the purest example of how we MUST respect all people.)
    Last edited by slvrfx; 11th February 2011 at 20:55.

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Self-censored post.
    (Whisper)...yes.

Since wood had removed the question I need to answer without interfering with his choice.

Nope, I CAN'T.

( What is happening, right now, in the moment, is the purest example of how we MUST respect all people.)
    Sorry. I posted it without thinking too much. It was a question that could not benefit anyone.

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The son I mentioned in my original post is very much like you. He has KNOWN since he was a child, and has been trying to effect change from a very early age.

Him and I have come to believe as of recent, that this effect we're attempting to achieve, is to somehow put a BALANCE back into things that are out of sync. He told me yesterday, that sometimes even extremes of GOOD, need to be balanced.

It takes an innocence, and a trust, that somehow you can deal with the pain.

He and I also will 'obey' whatever is telling us to do this, because to NOT do this, would only do damage to our own core.

I would bet that "whatever" is both your higher selves and I completely understand about the balance part of your post.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shairia For This Post:

IronicDestiny (11th February 2011), slvrfx (11th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    [Thank you for posting this. You have put to word feelings I have not had words for, or worried about speaking in the open. Now that hearts have been played (figuratively and literally) I will speak in full.

1. Can you relate?
    Are You Ready?
    First to answer, paragraphically.
    1. 100%. I have experienced the increasing sensation of shallow breathing. Initially, due to asthma, I discovered that this was a method I could breathe effectively even during aggravated cases. No matter the degree of bronchiodialtion I could take in and expel enough air that I wasn't choking and/or coughing. As time progressed, I found that shallow breaths are a method I could control my heart and metabolic rate, and later induce trance states. This was never prescribed by anyone or any 'school', just my own independant meanderings.

2. Absolutely. I may not always think I want more, and I may react adversely to more, but that is a testament to my own weakness. I'll grow out of it in time, I always do. Most often it is my preconceived notions and agreements that lead me to respond adversely, but it is also that adversity that allows me to isolate the thinking or behaviors that are in conflict.

3. I disagree with the spirit of this question. Worth IMO, is determined by what ultimately results of a thing. Purity of heart IMO, is a authoritarian construct. Do I feel pure of heart? Am I humble? Judge me when this is all over and we'll see. Meanwhile, I shall do my best.

4. This is a theoretical question. Have I taken the information that has been given to me and run with it? Yes! I have and further seek to implement more methods and practice by which I can grow and develop, and by which my radiant energy can help others to grow and develop, should that be their intention/desire. I've soapboxed before to others and met with utter failure. Now I'm committed to being the change, and my ability to and methods of grow on a daily basis.

Lastly, the Million dollar question. Please excuse the blatant quotes/references. This is not directed at you Silverfox (think I didn't get that? ^_~) this is toward the question.

I am ready. Chosen? Though it were with my final breath my answer would be the same. Chosen? That's just a word made to describe something I know exists within me. I may stumble and I may fall, but I will always pick myself back up. Cut off my legs and I'll crawl with my arms. Cut off my arms and I'll shuffle with my chin. Cut off my head and I'll rebirth and start anew, but I will not fail. I never go back on my word - that's my way. I can be delayed, but I can not be stopped. Let anyone try. Many have, many will - I welcome it. Whether my opposition is defeated by a fist or by a handshake the results are the same. If you're going to drill, drill through the heavens. Mine is that drill, and that drill is my soul, and I will drill until I break through to the beyond.

Stand behind me or stand beside me. We're going to do this.

Beautiful. Such passion! I LOVE your last paragraph. It summarizes eXactly where I feel we need to be.

Please, everyone. READ especially the last paragraph.

#3. Yes, that's why I wrote it as 'worth', implying society's con-struct of this word. I personally don't attribute any value whatsoever, to words such as 'good', 'bad', 'evil', 'blessed' etc. etc. etc., ad infinitum.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

IronicDestiny (11th February 2011), write4change (12th February 2011)

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Self-censored post.
    (Whisper)...yes.

Nope, I CAN'T.

Sorry. I posted it without thinking too much. It was a question that could not benefit anyone.
    It was perfect. You nailed it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast