Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Synchronicity, Numerology, Signs, Stars and Planets.

I'll start this thread here but please feel free to move it to somewhere else if need be as I wasn't sure where to place it for the best.

When I was in my teens and started at my Secondary School one of the first things I was made to do was read Animal Farm and do a lecture on it in front of the whole class, something I didn't like doing at the time because I'm not very good at facing lots of people.

I'm not sure what year it was but I was given the choice of Religious Studies or Typing, I elected for Typing as I wasn't really that much into Religion.

One of the first things you learn in typing is to type the following, It's so you use every letter and number on the typing keys...

The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. 123456789

Another funny thing is that you also have in fonts the following...

Jackdaws Love My Big Sphinx Of Quatz. 12345689.

Notice in the Numbers in the one above the 7 is missing.

I'm not sure why that was done and I'm trying to think why.

I'll continue this as I try and peace some things together for you and I'll add the things I mentioned in the Pole Shift thread later on. but a least it's a start. I hope you all don't mind me posting this stuff.
    Last edited by David Dean; 12th February 2011 at 02:16.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), moais (28th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology, Signs, Stars and Planets.

Although my birth sign is Virgo I always used to look to Orion and Orion reminds me of Ryan. I just wonder if there is a link between me and Bill Ryan? I'm just wondering if it's O'Ryan.

I'd also like to post this picture that was taken in a Thai Wat not far from where I live.

Last edited by David Dean; 12th February 2011 at 02:35.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've added this from the Pole Shift Thread...

Although this is out of sync I'll start with this because I've not long posted it on anther web site. Have a look and see what you think and then I'll tell you a bit more about myself.

When I first arrived in Thailand I was looking for somewhere to stay and went looking round and collecting business cards. One off the places we went to was this…

Rimping Condominium, we didn’t stay there but, I kept the card just in case. After being here about 2 years we went to our local supermarket called Rimping and while we were there we notice a guy selling lamps so we went over to have a look but decided to go back later but, before we left I asked the guy for his card which was this one…

I asked him for his email address just in case he wasn’t there when we came back again and this was his signature…

It looks a bit like David to me.

A few months after we got the card from Rimping I decided to go for a ride on my bike which takes me through an housing estate but, this day I went a different way and noticed a Church of Christ while riding round. I didn’t go in at the time I just thought it was funny. A few days later I decided to go and see the people running the Church. One thing I noticed at the time was that they had a picture of Winnie Pooh. Anyway I went into the Church and the guy gave me a King James Bible.

While we were talking I opened the Bible to the inside cover which is this picture…

The first thing I noticed was the lamp because it reminded me of the lamp man in Rimping. Notice under the lamp Psalms 119 : 105. While we where still talking and discussing the Bible we ended up on this page…

My Birthday is 25 August 1953 the first thing I noticed on the Calendar reading page was that Psalm 119 was on my birthday. That Psalm is the longest Psalm in the Bible which is one of the Psalms of David. It also has I Corinthians 7:20 – 40. In this copy of the Bible Psalm 119 is on page 404, and Corinthians 7 is on page 121.

Now, can anyone tell me if I am being set up for something I don’t know about because, all this synchronisation seems a bit out of the ordinary for me. I really would like to know what’s going on. And I'd like to know why I being ****ed with.

If I find any more links I let you all know.

I also started putting this together in relation to what I've posted above and I'm not sure if it means anything.

I also don't know if it's a coincidence that there are 365 days in a year and the book of Psalms starts on page 365.

Staying with Psalms the last Psalm is 150 and is on page 413. It means playing round with numbers. 150 could mean 15 because zero's don't count and 15 could be 3 O'clock. 413 could mean 4/13 or 13th April. And we have Easter in April. There are 11 days difference between the Julian Calender and the Georgian Calender 13 plus 11 = 24 which would mean Easter Sunday. Easter also reminds me of Easter Island.

You could also think of 3 Oclock as North East.

There could also be something in Bearing Navigation especially as I have a disc here with Navigator written on it.

So as it's 3 there could be something in section 3.

Quote 3. In marine navigation, starboard bearings are 'green' and port bearings are 'red'. Thus, in ship navigation, a target directly off the starboard side would be 'Green090' or 'G090'.[7] This method is only used for a relative bearing. A navigator on watch does not always have a corrected compass available with which to give an accurate bearing. If available, the bearing might not be numerate. Therefore, every forty-five degrees of direction from north on the compass was divided into four 'points'. Thus, 32 points of 11.25° each makes a circle of 360°. An object at 022.5° relative would be 'two points off the starboard bow', an object at 101.25° relative would be 'one point abaft the starboard beam' and an object at 213.75° relative would be 'three points on the port quarter'. This method is only used for a relative bearing.
    In a circle you have 360 degrees and 365 days in a year so, that's a difference of 5. 5 days.

As we are talking about time 5 days in Minuets is 7200. Divide that by 32 points and you get 225 mins. I'm not sure of the relationship between the Georgian Calendar and the Julian Calendar is just yet. I did look at a Wiki page I'll have to find it again.

7200 also reminds me of Hard Disc Drive Speeds. Meaning computer. My first computer was an IBM PS1 which could mean Pslam 1. Psalm 1 is on page 365, and 366. Next year is a leap year having 336 days.

I don't know if all this means anything just yet as I haven't finished, I'm just looking into it, as I've not done this sort of thing before. So if anyone could give me their advice, I would be very grateful. I do have more I can post later if requried. And I'll let you know a bit more about myself.

I would have thought if what was mentioned above about the Star Of David it would maybe tie in with Easter weekend.

Thanks in advance
    Dixie

PS. Sorry for any spelling mistakes or bad punctuation.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Lifesong (13th March 2011), noxon medem (24th February 2011), Rufs (23rd February 2011), The HoppyBunny (5th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

There might also be a link to Leap Year. I did leap a year at school because of my birthday. Only thing was, I lost out on schooling. I'll look into the Leap Year page later and see if I can see anything.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

Hi Dixie - from the information that you posted on the other thread - what is it that makes you think you may have been victim of MK Ultra and Haarp.
    And also that you may have been chipped dentally.
    Hope I'm not being too personal - but I think this sort of stuff happens to more people than we realise.

I was just wondering what makes you suspect that it's happened to you?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

reposting this, by thread title only ..

Name:  road ahead, clear direction.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  58.6 KB

- follow the signs, right ?

And all well, All.
    nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 12th February 2011 at 04:28.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Celine (26th February 2011), chelmostef (17th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011), Icecold (12th February 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Dixie Dean wrote:

Quote In a circle you have 360 degrees and 365 days in a year so, that's a difference of 5. 5 days.
    I have heard it said, in fact I've said it during a physics lecture that before certain events in our solar system which 'bumped' Terra and knocked its axis of rotation, that there were 360 days in a year.

13. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Dixie Dean wrote:

Quote In a circle you have 360 degrees and 365 days in a year so, that's a difference of 5. 5 days.
    I have heard it said, in fact I've said it during a physics lecture that before certain events in our solar system which 'bumped' Terra and knocked its axis of rotation, that there were 360 days in a year.
    The only thing I can think of that would add 5 days to the Earths orbit around the Sun is that it is slightly elliptical.

I'm also intrigued by this quote from the Leap Year page...

Quote By this rule, the average number of days per year will be 365 + 1/4 − 1/100 + 1/400 = 365.2425, which is 365 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes, and 12 seconds.
    24 and 25 remind me of Christmas. I don't know if there is anything in it. It could also relate to Easter.
    Last edited by David Dean; 12th February 2011 at 06:01.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011), Lifesong (13th March 2011), Rufs (23rd February 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Of course. It could be a lot of things. We speculate and we end up running in little wobbly circles. But we do it anyway.

16. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote 3. In marine navigation, starboard bearings are 'green' and port bearings are 'red'. Thus, in ship navigation, a target directly off the starboard side would be 'Green090' or 'G090'.[7] This method is only used for a relative bearing. A navigator on watch does not always have a corrected compass available with which to give an accurate bearing. If available, the bearing might not be numerate. Therefore, every forty-five degrees of direction from north on the compass was divided into four 'points'. Thus, 32 points of 11.25° each makes a circle of 360°. An object at 022.5° relative would be 'two points off the starboard bow', an object at 101.25° relative would be 'one point abaft the starboard beam' and an object at 213.75° relative would be 'three points on the port quarter'. This method is only used for a relative bearing.
    213.75 - 101.25 = 112.5

I'll have a look on the rest of that page to see if I can see anything else.

I also have a funny feeling that something is going to happen on the Easter Weekend and it is only a feeling at the moment.
    Last edited by David Dean; 13th February 2011 at 02:30.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

Lifesong (13th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noxon medem (here)
    reposting this, by thread title only ..

Attachment 4508

- follow the signs, right ?

And all well, All.
    nm
    Just out of curiosity, you wouldn't be involved with a Road Safety forum by any chance would you?

I also thought I was going to be amongst intelligent people who are searching for the truth about what's going on in this world.
    Last edited by David Dean; 12th February 2011 at 08:49.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

20. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was thinking about the Bible this morning and Genesis. Mankind was said to have been created in Gods image, funny thing I use Image Shack to store my photos. From the link on that page to Alexa I notice the following...

Quote The company's name was chosen in homage to the Library of Alexandria,[3] drawing a parallel between the largest repository of knowledge in the ancient world to the potential of the Internet.
    Mankind was said to have created the first Sin from eating from the tree of Knowledge. So is our Sin caused by knowledge or, from not knowing the Knowledge. It also reminds me of this picture taken in the same Wat as the Picture above.

Also you could look at Image Shack as Image Hack. Did someone do some Hacking when Mankind was made. I wonder what the Image of God really looks like?

When I was young I used to frequent a night club called Images and the owners name was Peter Vaulthouse, I'm not quite sure about the spelling of the surname but, it sounded the same.

Just something to think about I suppose.
    Last edited by David Dean; 13th February 2011 at 03:10.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

22. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Hi Dixie - from the information that you posted on the other thread - what is it that makes you think you may have been victim of MK Ultra and Haarp.
    And also that you may have been chipped dentally.
    Hope I'm not being too personal - but I think this sort of stuff happens to more people than we realise.

I was just wondering what makes you suspect that it's happened to you?
    It's funny but yesterday my head stopped buzzing so, I wondered if they might be doing some modifications to whatever they use to transmit their signals.

Regarding my teeth I was thinking of MMS. You only need to mix minute quantities to make a very small amount but, and this is only a but, what if your teeth contained a mixture of part of MMS and when you eat or drink certain foods that would cause your teeth to react in the same way as MMS.

They also fit a chip in your teeth so they can track you and send there signals to your head and slowly fry your brain. They also use a TV screen to alter react with your brain while you are trying to search for the truth, so the more you search the more you suffer.

I also find it funny how people I know here keep making reference to teeth. You see if I go to a dentist I'm sure they would do something NOT to fix the problem but, only make sure I suffer in a different way.

By the way I did have a lot of trouble purchasing a 25KG plastic flask of Sodium Chlorite, I was told that the reason it's difficult to get hold of is because it can be used to make explosives so, I thought it funny to use something used to make explosives can be used to make a miracle cure, is it supposed to blow your head off?

You see to me they don't want me to Die quickly they want to do it slowly and make you suffer most of your life, why I don't know. My Mother also appears to be going through the same thing, and my Father suffered a cruel time in his short life also, why I don't know. And that goes for a lot more people in this world.

Does that answer your Question?
    Last edited by David Dean; 15th February 2011 at 01:15.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), noxon medem (24th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just to add to this thread. When I started going to a house which was being used as a Church of Christ one day before I went I was made to print out a copy of The Georgia Guidestones which I did and showed it to the guy at the church. At this Church all the sermons where carried out in Thai so, I didn't know what was being said at the time but, I did got the impression I was being laughed at. I stopped going in the end, because I didn't like going to somewhere where I didn't understand what was being said.

Anyway what I would like to know, is why was I made to print out literature on the Georgia Guidestones and also who was in control of my computer to make me print that literature out, and what was the significance of me having to print them out? As far as I know I have had no involvement with Masons or any Cult movements. Some of my relations were involved with Masons and I did attend some of their events when I was very young. These events just seemed like dinner dances at the time. I also don't beleive my parents had any involvement with Masons either. I was also once pointed to a Web page for BIB

So, I would be grateful if anyone can give me a reason why the above might have happend. I didn't know at the time what to make of the BiB page and passed the link on to another person. I honestly don't know what is going on here because I'm not that bright from a eductional point of view. I can only assume being linked to the Bible above and what it says about Jesus, is that he wasn't that educated either, as he was said to only have been a carpenter. I used to be an Electrician but I also used to enjoy carpentry. I just looked on the Jesus Wiki page and notice the following...

Quote There is no contemporary historical evidence demonstrating the date of Jesus’ birth. The common Gregorian calendar method for numbering years, in which the current year is 2011,
    I cannot believe myself all that is going on and what it all means. Maybe others here can.

If anyone from Avalon wants me to send a copy of that yellow card to them for further investigation, then let me know and I will send it to the Email address that I received this morning. This is all to much for me as a commoner.

About the copy of the Bible I have, it is coloured Red and I can send a copy of the front cover as proof if you want me to. As I'm still hurting.

We all know there is good and evil in this world, the thing I'm worried about is that I might post something and all Hell will let loose, if you see what I mean.

If like you say I'm amongst friends here, then you won't ban me form posting, as I don't understand why all these links end up with me.

If it means anything Commoner also reminds me of the House of Commons. What that is supposed to mean, I'm not sure. Was the House of Commons once run by the Common People? and not the Lords we have now.

David Dean
    Last edited by David Dean; 21st February 2011 at 03:32.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

As I've not heard from anyone, I might as well post the copy of the yellow card I talked about. If anyone can make anything of it, other than what I've said already please let me know.

Regards
    David Dean

27. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

28. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

When I was young we used to go around the backs of the big stores to look in the bins as they used to throw out toys, so we would rummage in the bins for the toys. One day I found a full nativity set which my mother still has, It's a bit worst for wear now, but I'm sure she still uses it at Christmas. Also when I was young I took part in one of the Nativity plays at school where I played one of the Shepard's (I think it was anyway).

Last night it appears that I drank some beer which made me very ill again, so I'm not sure if I need to go and have it analysed to find out what it contains, or will where ever I go be as bent as the rest.

I don't know if this will mean anything or not to anyone, but as I have already posted the yellow card I suppose I might as well post the red card. The red card in football means you get sent off. I used to drink a Coffee here called Davidoff, but I gave it to someone else as I didn't like it much weather it contained poison or not I don't know. Whether I'm about to be sent off I wouldn't know.

Anyway this is the Red Card I'm posting what it will mean to me I don't know as there seems to be so many links to the Bible as it is. Whether this the biggest conspiracy ever, I don't no, even after well over 2 years.

So here you have it, the Red card...

Will it be a Joker or not I myself can only wait and see. I'll be honest with you all I have only ever wanted to help people and sometimes took on to much because I only want to help, and I've always felt guilty about robbing people, that's why I would never make a business person, I couldn't live thinking I've taken to much of their money.

Surely if people want to kill me they could have just come and put a gun to my head like they do in a Slaughter house, when they kill Cows.

One last thing, has everyone who runs Avalon lost their tongues because I don't seem to get replies from anyone.

Take care
    David Dean
    Last edited by David Dean; 21st February 2011 at 20:59.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

30. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I also find it a bit strange that the beer I drank was called Leo and this is the label on the bottle...

and then you have this from Avalon...

So what is it, Friend or Foe.

31. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'd like to ask Avalon and anyone else to leave this Thread alone and open to the General Public. Especially as we are all seeking the truth. I don't know what will come out of this, I just hope it is for the best.

Before I carry on I've just noticed on the News that there is a large earth quake in New Zealand, I don't if what to say and I hope it's not connected to me as I'm not a person who likes fighting or destroying things. Lets just say there are good and bad forces at work here with me and what you are witnessing might be a good force destroying this world because someone, or something is hurting me. Now don't I don't know, because all I know is that I'm hurting and last night I thought I was going to die because I believe I drank some beer that was poisonous. It's either that or a good force is trying to kill me. I don't know which. I could be working for a bad force and that force is trying to keep me alive. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. All I can say for myself is I don't believe I'm connected to a bad force even though I've done bad things when I was younger. Even then I don't know if I was in full control of myself at the time.

Ok, now we have that out of the way I'll try and put some things together and I'll only use this thread to say what I have to say. I also won't be able to say it all in one post as I have to think about what I have to say. What I will say though is, if I am being hurt in anyway by forces where by the use of weapons of any description, then those using those weapons had better stop, because I don't want to take responsibility for what might happen to this planet. You can all take me as a crack pot if you like, only time will tell. I'll take a break to let those who haven't read this thread catch up first. And please as I said no one else post on this thread.

One thing I don't beleive it will come to nuclear weapons as (God) the force will use nature to do the bidding. So people need to think about what they are doing, and I don't want to scare people as I scared enough myself and I'm burning up as I type these notes.

I'm not going to check spelling or punctuation as it will take to long. All I can think of as I've said before is it all reminds me of The War of the Worlds

Regards
    David Dean

I'm just worried that things might go to far and there will end up being a point of no return. And this could also be as a result of my Mother and younger brother going through the same thing.
    Last edited by David Dean; 22nd February 2011 at 06:07.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011)

33. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by David Dean (here)
    I also find it a bit strange that the beer I drank was called Leo and this is the label on the bottle...

and then you have this from Avalon...

So what is it, Friend or Foe.
    Friend................................

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Lifesong (13th March 2011)

35. Link to Post #20
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by David Dean (here)
    I'd like to ask Avalon and anyone else to leave this Thread alone and open to the General Public. Especially as we are all seeking the truth. I don't know what will come out of this, I just hope it is for the best.

Before I carry on I've just noticed on the News that there is a large earth quake in New Zealand, I don't if what to say and I hope it's not connected to me as I'm not a person who likes fighting or destroying things. Lets just say there are good and bad forces at work here with me and what you are witnessing might be a good force destroying this world because someone, or something is hurting me. Now don't I don't know, because all I know is that I'm hurting and last night I thought I was going to die because I believe I drank some beer that was poisonous. It's either that or a good force is trying to kill me. I don't know which. I could be working for a bad force and that force is trying to keep me alive. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. All I can say for myself is I don't believe I'm connected to a bad force even though I've done bad things when I was younger. Even then I don't know if I was in full control of myself at the time.

Ok, now we have that out of the way I'll try and put some things together and I'll only use this thread to say what I have to say. I also won't be able to say it all in one post as I have to think about what I have to say. What I will say though is, if I am being hurt in anyway by forces where by the use of weapons of any description, then those using those weapons had better stop, because I don't want to take responsibility for what might happen to this planet. You can all take me as a crack pot if you like, only time will tell. I'll take a break to let those who haven't read this thread catch up first. And please as I said no one else post on this thread.

One thing I don't beleive it will come to nuclear weapons as (God) the force will use nature to do the bidding. So people need to think about what they are doing, and I don't want to scare people as I scared enough myself and I'm burning up as I type these notes.

I'm not going to check spelling or punctuation as it will take to long. All I can think of as I've said before is it all reminds me of The War of the Worlds

Regards
    David Dean

I'm just worried that things might go to far and there will end up being a point of no return. And this could also be as a result of my Mother and younger brother going through the same thing.
    I'll add this to this post to keep the flow. I was thinking about that 787, It called a Dream Liner which to me reminds me of a Cruse Ship, and a Cruse Ship reminds me of a Space Cruser.

I've already mentioned about seeing a bright star in the sky and as I said I've never seen one that bright before. I'm also not certain if it is a Star or a Planet, or it could also be a Cruse Ship as in Space Ship. I'll carry on with another post.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast