Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

1. Link to Post #61
    Australia Avalon Member TWINNICK's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

Quote Posted by David Dean (here)
    Quote Posted by schnurfel (here)
    With regards to Synchronicity one might also take a look at the phenomenon of Serendipity - it basically deals with the probabilities of finding useful information within a random set of books, newspaper articles etc. just by chance. I will look into that subject further, because I believe that the two are related phenomena.

The Wikipedia entry gives a first overview:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serendipity

Best regards,
    Schnurfel
    Thanks for the link.

It all seems very strange to me. I was look at the trouble in Libya in this article.

UN chief urges action over Libya

The name Gaddafi could be split into Gad and Dafi.

So there could be a link to Gad. Dafi reminds me of Daffy Duck

As you can see from the Gad page there is a link to King David and Israel, also on the Gaddafi page it mentions the following...

Quote In 2008 a group of more than 200 African kings and traditional rulers proclaimed Gaddafi King of Kings of Africa.
    Wasn't King David said to be The King of Kings?

If you look on the Daffy Duck Wiki page it mentions Bugs Bunny. As I appear to be having big problems with my teeth, it's quite possible there is a link to Bugs Bunny.

Also in that news article it mentions Ki-Moon.

Quote United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has urged the global body's Security Council to take "decisive action" over the Libya crisis.
    Here in Thailand today (the 26th) it is a big day for worship and it is a Quarter moon or .25.

So I was wondering if there might be a link to all the above. You are right in saying you can put together most anything, I just don't beleive it is all coincidence, not in this Matrix we live in.

Keanu Reeves

Quote He has worked under major directors, such as Stephen Frears (in the 1988 period drama Dangerous Liaisons); Gus Van Sant (in the gritty 1991 independent film My Own Private Idaho, also written by Van Sant); and Bernardo Bertolucci (in the 1993 film Little Buddha).
    And Keanu Reeves reminds me of Klattu and Michael Rennie

Quote Michael Rennie (25 August 1909 – 10 June 1971) was an English film, television, and stage actor, best known for his starring role as the space visitor Klaatu in the 1951 classic science fiction film The Day the Earth Stood Still.
    The year 1909 seems to be an important date to me because I do see a lot of it all over the internet.

So again I wonder if this is all a coincidence?

And Ki-Moon to me sounds like The Moon is the Key so what it is about the Moon I don't know.

The first page on Wiki for key was this one Key Company although I was thinking more of Key as in Yale Locks, but the first page that came up was this one Yale University

Quote Motto אורים ותמים (Hebrew) (Urim V'Tumim)Motto אורים ותמים (Hebrew) (Urim V'Tumim)
    Also with the Buggs Bunny links to the year of the Rabbit. All very strange to me.

David Dean

G'day Dave,

I got a giggle out of this post, specially the bit about bugs bunny and the teeth(LOL)

Ban Ki Moon................ban the key for the moon (charles said somit about the key he has and the moon?) or the device on the moon?.

String theory (LOL) string everything together until you get a good story, well done I like it.

..Nick..

2. Link to Post #62
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for that Nick, and about the Teeth, it does only seem to be my two front teeth and I am constantly reminded about carrot cake, Tooth Paste, rabbits, etc. If you do want to laugh it reminds me of the song All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth.

On that page I notice...

Quote "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" is a novelty Christmas song written in 1944 by Donald Yetter Gardner (b. 20 August 1913, Portland, Pennsylvania – d. 15 September 2004, Brockton, Massachusetts)[1] while teaching music at public schools in Smithtown,
    Which reminds me of LockSmith as in Yale.

I notice on the locksmith page the following...

Quote The issue of full disclosure was first raised in the context of locksmithing, in a 19th-century controversy regarding whether weaknesses in lock systems should be kept secret in the locksmithing community, or revealed to the public.
    I wonder if it has any significance?

By the way I have edited that post since you copied it.
    Last edited by David Dean; 26th February 2011 at 05:14.

3. Link to Post #63
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for that Nick, and about the Teeth, it does only seem to be my two front teeth and I am constantly reminded about carrot cake, Tooth Paste, rabbits, etc. If you do want to laugh it reminds me of the song All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth.

On that page I notice...

Quote "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" is a novelty Christmas song written in 1944 by Donald Yetter Gardner (b. 20 August 1913, Portland, Pennsylvania – d. 15 September 2004, Brockton, Massachusetts)[1] while teaching music at public schools in Smithtown,
    Which reminds me of LockSmith as in Yale. It also has another key with it that is a Samsonite, which is the Key for my suitcase, the suitcase has a combination on it, is it anything to do with the combination numbers?

I notice on the locksmith page the following...

Quote The issue of full disclosure was first raised in the context of locksmithing, in a 19th-century controversy regarding whether weaknesses in lock systems should be kept secret in the locksmithing community, or revealed to the public.
    I wonder if it has any significance?

By the way I have edited that post since you copied it.
    Just to add to this, Locksmith reminds me of Guns as in Smith and Western, It also reminds me about Western Union and Western Union reminds me of the Yellow Card my wife received from the Postman.

I wonder what it is about that Yellow Card?

Smith and West reminds me of Smith and the Titanic.

Not easy this. There is a Bar here called the Mad Dog and the owner is named Nick. I'm also meeting the guy who owns the farm where they breed rabbits for selling later today.

The yellow card means warning, but what is the warning for? Warning has the word War in it.

I notice this on the war page...

Quote The Jewish Talmud describes in the BeRe**** Rabbah commentary on the fight between Cain and Abel (Parashot BeRe**** XXII:7) that there are three universal reasons for wars: A) Economic, B) Ideological/religious, and C) Power/pride/love (personal).[26]
    I have here a Yale Key it's the Key for the front door of my mothers house, just in case anything happens to her. And what about Ki-Moon?

I also left a small Samsonite brief case at home with all my qualifications and other things in it.

Just to add to this the combination on the case here is 636 so you have 66 and 3. 66 is the dailing code for Thailand and 3 was the number of my house in the UK.

Smith and the Titanic also reminds me of Safespeed. It was run by a guy by the name of Paul Smith who passed away and his campaign was all about Speed Cameras and Road Safety.

In my Avatar it I had the words Lost in the Wilderness. So I not sure what that means, dose it mean I've lost.

My suit case and my small brief case back home are both black. Black to me means Death, but I'm still alive at the moment although I though I was going to die last night. Cameras also mean big brother, but that could mean two things, my eldest (big) brother died from alcohol and his remains are buried in the Ellesmere Port Cemetery. Cemetery meaning Death.

As for my Qualifications they are only peace's of Pape, so won't really mean much. The only other thing I can think of is my mother who made her Will out with a company in Chester called Mason Moore Dutton. As we know what Mason means, the Moore could mean Moorland which I mentioned earlier. Dutton reminds me of Dutton Cars because I like cars, but it also reminds me of Mutton and Lamb.

I think the combination on my case at home added up to 13 and with the Western Union link I thought it might have been a box here but, I did try a box 13 here with someone Else's key, It did open, but it was all Thai stuff so I left it. The only other box I can think of is the Box I placed in my Fathers grave with my bothers remains in it, or It could mean Safe Deposit Box, which I don't have here.

Samsonite reminds me of Samson and Delilah who lost his strength when his hair was cut. Well I haven't got much hair and I can't exercise like I used to my shoulders won't take it any more due to motor bike accidents. And I have been convicted of Speeding by Speed camera's although I didn't agree with what they where being used for. Even thought I do Speed in my car and on my Bikes.

I'm not sure about Safespeed or any other Forums to be Honest as you are working blind.

I'm not sure about the Disclosure only that I can see links all the time. What these keys mean I don't know because, I once draw the number 13 at a Thai Wat, which won me and my wife some money money on the lottery, but also got me these Teeth, so I Won and Lost in my opinion Dentists don't seem to agree with me.

Can't say much else about the above, only that the Lamb reminds me of Jesus. And the Lost in the Wilderness reminds me of Mosses but also Paul Smith.

The only other thing is the Keys are on a key ring that looks like a safety pin, Maybe it could mean babies I'm not sure as I don't have any babies. I made while in Saudi Arabia and got the Idea from some Philippine people I was working wife. Philippine reminds of the Philistines.

Not much else I can say really with out repeating myself.
    Last edited by David Dean; 26th February 2011 at 15:20.

4. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote The only other thing is the Keys are on a key ring that looks like a safety pin, Maybe it could mean babies I'm not sure as I don't have any babies. I made while in Saudi Arabia and got the Idea from some Philippine people I was working wife. Philippine reminds of the Philistines.
    If you see signs in everything, life is probably trying to tell you something else.

Life speaks plainly when given the chance.
    Fred

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Real Intent (27th February 2011), schnurfel (27th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #65
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fred, you could be right, it's knowing what life is trying to tell you. I am a member of a Road Safety forum and I just put this together about the word CONSCIENCE

I was just wondering how many people think about how CONSCIENCE is use by us when in the driving seat. It's a bit like when you come to the end of a road and come to a TEE junction. You should really stop and thing before you pull out and turn Left or Right. A lot of people here just pull out of Junctions without even thinks about what's coming either way. If you look at the word CONSCIENCE it can be split into CON and SCIENCE. A CON is known as a TRICK and we all know what SCIENCE is. So have we all been TRICKED by SCIENCE.

Our CONSCIENCE is part of our MIND so being TRICKED by SCIENCE is all about MIND CONTROL or could that be BRAIN WASHING.

As I believe I'm being BRAIN WASHED by SCIENCE I just thought I had better get this out before I LOSE my MIND and it affects my driving.

Think on everyone the chose is yours. I'd be interested to here what STEVE has to say about it as a FRIEND of SAFESPEED.

As I am in Thailand I also beleive it involves THAI people and people of other countries.

And TEE also reminds me of TEA and some one using the name TEA BELLY. How is not only linked to a thread called AROUSAL but who is also linked to a thread about Drink Driving. There is a guy here I know how has a big belly and spend a lot of time on the computer he also had an accident after drinking to much ALCOHOL which is also something I believe is being used to poison me. The name of that person is LIAM and there could also be a link to BATH meaning WATER.

As we are talking RED and BLUE it also reminds me of the UK and BATH.

The U also reminds me of a lady who robbed me of 700,000 Baht, notice the word BAHT can be turned into BATH. The ladies name at the bank is named YOU (that's her short name) and as we all know YOU the people are being SCREWED by the BANKS.

Also I was invited to a party by STEVE and purchased my ticket a the bar where we drink. One of the numbers on the ticket was 110. The dialling code for the UK is 44 and the dialling code for Thailand is 66. Thailands flag colours are Red White and Blue, the same as the UK.

I can also go into Tate and Lyle and the name ALAN which is also the name of my younger Brother. So it will also involve SUGAR. Tate and Alan remind me of ALAN TATE who also sends me lots of emails most days. It also links to 2 people I knew in the UK name JOHN TATE and ALAN REID, who where both into rallying and car buisness. It will no doubt in involve SCOTLAND and SAFESPEED is run from SCOTLAND as the companies where used by a SCOTTISH person by the name of JOCK and JOCK's are known as SCOTTISH. JOCK also reminds me of JOKE JOKERS as in PLAYING CARDS.

I don't know where I fit into all this and why I'm being punished, but don't you all think it's time for someone told the truth. If this is all down to me one way or the other, don't you think it is only fair that I am told before I die? I can go on and on with this as long as mind is in tact.

And by the way TEE or TEA also reminds me of GOLF and TYPHOO.

So is Avalon FRIEND or FOE FRIEND sounds like FIEND or FOE and ETHAN sounds like HEATHEN

So, come on, hasn't anyone else got a CONSCIENCE and isn't it pricking them like it did me. Talking of pricking it reminds me of Needles and the Isle of White. Which is where DAVID ICKE comes from. I don't know how he, or his forums fit into this because I am banned from using them.

I have most of my life beleived there must be a GOD although I don't know if it is the GOD in the BIBLE, so I wouldn't know where I stand on that point, because I don't know if the Bible is the TRUE story. The only thing I can see in the world TRUE is TR UE, I was restoring a TR six sports car in the UK which I never finished. UE could be EU reversed. UE also reminds me of HUGH.

By the way I was given interest from the Bangkok Bank and it valued 42,616,44. It's said that 42 is the answer to life, it is also said said that 616 is the number of the BEAST and 44 is the Dialling code for the UK.

So the question is, is it BEAST or is it BEST. They say that there is a 64 Dollar question. 6 + 4 = 10 = 1 A is the first letter of the Alphabet. If you remove A from BEAST you are left with BEST. A is in the name ALAN. and DAVID. If you take the A out of Alan you are left with LAN which reminds me of Conputer Networks. If you take A out of DAVID you are left with DVID. I'm not sure about the DVID. The only thing I can see with DVID is that they have the value 42294 if you cancel out the 44 and the 22 you are left with 9 and 9 to me mean.s a Stiched up Doll. 9 is also said to be the number of COMPLETION 9 is also the letter H and H to me means Harassment

Quote to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute.
    Quote Persecute as in crucify
    Quote 1. to put to death by nailing or binding the hands and feet to a cross.

2. to treat with gross injustice; persecute; torment; torture.

to subdue (passion, sin, etc.).

3. Can anyone see anything else I might have missed, because I'd like to know?
    I can just add a bit more. I drive a white car and one day Steve said to me that that's an all right car (if you can see the meaning) Steve drives a black car and black to me means death. Speaking for myself I believe I'm an all right person.

I don't like black as it's to dismal for me and it's also a symbol of Death. Hugh reminds me of HUE as in LIGHT so I can only assume HUGH is all right as in White.

Now, is there going to be an End to all this.
    Last edited by David Dean; 27th February 2011 at 02:11.

7. Link to Post #66
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

By the way talking of Bank Accounts. Am I being set up and made to feel accountable for what going is going on in this World? Because all the interest figures where entered into my account on 9/10/10 which in numbers are 9/11. I get the feeling people are after my money.

With the interest taken out and placed into another account it goes back to 1. Which is A in the Alphabet, but which one?

There is something about the Number 52 and Memory Map. 52 means Playing Cards.

I'm not sure if it means Jockers as in Jocks Cars and Scotland, And ST EVES.

I told Steve of Safespeed that Steve reminded me of ST EVES. And Scotland means Safespeed.

I have a Zip file here that used for getting a Code for Multimap. Zip Reminds me of the Movie 9 The stiched up Dolls also had Zips on then as you will see in the Movie.

The movie was about Souls. Steve has Moved to London as Well as the Lady who now runs Safespeed. So is there a link between Steve and Clare Armstrong and Nasa. Also the Steve here in Thailand.

It also involves Marazion, and London. If you care to look on an Ordinace Survey May which is what Multi-Map is. You see the word Zion in Marizion. This disc I have is called Navigatior and Navigator need maps to get the Pilots where they need to go. I also have a Safe here called Pilot which had the discs in side.

I need to look into this unless anyone else has CONSCIENCE. Which is said to be our souls. Who can save our soles as in a sinking ship?

There could also be a link to a £20 pound note and St Cecilia
    Last edited by David Dean; 27th February 2011 at 04:17.

8. Link to Post #67
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have codes here and I expect a link to Lizard Point in Cornwall.

Do these Codes have anything to do with anything, or is it just referring to me? or are they launch codes or something. Notice Gold Codes.

The backing on this software is a Golden looking colour with blue writing.

Do I need to post these codes here? I'm not sure, or are they part of me being stitched up. Because if I do and by the sound of it they could cause a Storm.

If I have given anything away here that doesn't help Humanity, then all I can do is say I'm sorry. I can't believe all this information wasn't for me to find and post, because who else would I Tell.

By the way I've just noticed that 44 is also the Dialling code for the Isle of Man.

Armstrong, Nasa and Launch Codes.
    Last edited by David Dean; 27th February 2011 at 05:10.

9. Link to Post #68
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I also beleive there is a link to this thread on David Ickes forums.

Link to Thead, don't forget my birthday is the 25th and that thread number is 2525, which is a Twin number.

10. Link to Post #69
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wonder if there is a link between MK Ultra and Port Sunlight. I used to work at Port Sunlight Factory where they make soap powder. Ultra reminds me of Arial Ultra and Port Sunlight is in the UK.

From the Port Sunlight page...

Quote Port Sunlight was built by William Hesketh Lever (later Lord Leverhulme) starting in 1888 for the employees of Lever Brothers soap factory (now part of Unilever). The name is derived from Lever's most popular brand of cleaning agent, Sunlight.
    From the Ariel page...

Quote This was possibly in response to Unilever's launch of the ultimately doomed "Persil Power", which was seen to damage clothes.
    Persil Power

Is there any link to Persil Power, Bleach and MMS?

I notice this on the Bleach page...

Quote Under conditions where sodium hypochlorite is improperly introduced to confined bodies of water (e.g., ponds, aquaria), bleach is toxic to fish and invertebrates. In confined spaces, fish will attempt to swim away from the source; in unconfined spaces, fish will readily escape the hazard.
    Sodium Chlorite

Quote Sodium chlorite (NaClO2) is a chemical compound used in the manufacture of paper.
    Quote The main application of sodium chlorite is the generation of chlorine dioxide for bleaching and stripping of textiles, pulp, and paper. It is also used for disinfection of a few municipal water treatment plants after conversion to chlorine dioxide.
    I used to work at Shotton Paper Mill.

The container I have here for the Sodium Chlorite is 25 Kilogram and I was born on the 25th.

So who wants to Kill me?

Quote There is only one human case in the medical literature of chlorite poisoning.
    Last edited by David Dean; 27th February 2011 at 06:49.

11. Link to Post #70
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Do these mean anything to anyone?

Serial No. C959.7B0B.BE51.6483

Licence Key. 450D.B26A.5F93.26E5

Only in case I die.

If they where launch codes, it would mean a Countdown

Countdown reminds me of T Minus

T is the 20 letter of the Alpahbet. And the last letter of Alphabet.

So T Minus would be 20 minutes, but 20 minutes from when?

Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last.

Omega is a type of Watch.

Ohm and Ohm's Law

Which I use as an Electrician.

I also have here a watch and It's a Seiko you can see the word Sick in there and as I am Sick healthwise it might link to me.

There are some numbers on the back...

7N42-6B20 AD (the add is in a small box) box reminds me of the box contain my brother who die of alcohol poisoning. And I believe I'm being poisoned also by alcohol. It does have the 1 BAR on the the back also.

There is also .8N0583

Bar reminds me of Beer and Number 1. There is a Number 1 BAR here in Chiang Mai, Thailand. BAR also reminds me of Pressure and PSI where I bought the Chemicals from for making the MMS.

So what does it all mean? Mean reminds me of Mean Time! and the UK. As in Greenwich Mean Time.

Also on the front of the watch I see SQ 100 SQ to me could mean maybe Sequence

So you would have Sequence 100. Whether that means anything I'm not sure.

Number 1 could mean 1 O'clock Greenwich Meantime. Which would mean 8 O'clock (7 hours) here in Thailand.

Does that mean today? as in Evening and PM. 1 O'clock could be 13 as in M for Masons I've just been past a Mac Donald's which has the big M outside.

I'm not sure if all that means anything to anyone? If it doesn't, then it's not a bad example of synchronism.
    Last edited by David Dean; 27th February 2011 at 10:43.

12. Link to Post #71
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Quote The only other thing is the Keys are on a key ring that looks like a safety pin, Maybe it could mean babies I'm not sure as I don't have any babies. I made while in Saudi Arabia and got the Idea from some Philippine people I was working wife. Philippine reminds of the Philistines.
    If you see signs in everything, life is probably trying to tell you something else.

Life speaks plainly when given the chance.
    Fred
    Fred,

I've come back to this just to use it as an example and I don't know if it means anything or not. I once knew a guy who's name was Fred Jones, he worked in a wood working shop and all he did was knock nails into wood, Jesus was said to be a carpenter.

I notice you also put hand basket which reminds me of a needle and cotton as in stitching people up. Basket would also remind me of Bread, which reminds me of Jesus and Bread and Fish.

Just a question before I carry on, do you know if Jesus was a Man or a Woman?

Now I'll explain that all this to me is a cruel game that's being played. I get the feeling I just the messenger and people are trying to kill me because they don't like to know the truth.

Things have happened to me over my life which I've started thinking that must have happened for a reason, but I'm not sure how to take them. I also don't know if Wiki is being used to control what people think and do.

I used to visit a youth centre when I was young and I used to like motorbikes, so you could say I was a Rocker, I used to also like cars and I polished a set of hight lift rockers to perfection for a mini engine I was modifying. I also used to purchase parts for the mini from a place called Demon Tweeks. One day I was sitting in the youth centre and a Hells Angel came over, crouched on the floor and jumped up with his fist and struck me under the chin, it cause me to have stitches in my chin which I think was caused by a ring on his finger. I didn't do anything about it at the time I just took it on the chin as they say. Maybe you could say I turned the other cheek.

Also in those days as you probably know we has Mods and Rocker which would tie in with me modifying my Rockers. Any I used to go out with two other guys named Pete Grimes and Steve Foden, Steve had a brother named Calvin. Calvin reminds me of Calvery. Anyway when we went out we didn't really get involved with fighting as Hells Angels where known and one day we came across a guy on a Scooter and all three of us pulled along side, that poor guy must have been terrified, in the end we drove off and left him.

Another thing regarding the same guy who hit me. I once was walking up the road when I noticed some guy on the other side of the road. It became obvious that these guys where out for trouble and one of them crossed over the road and started arguing with me. I knew what was going to happen so I though to myself I might as well get the first punch in. It ended up as I though it might and I was beaten, eventually the guy let me go and I ran back to the youth centre covered in blood.

One day the guy who did what he did came to the youth centre and was sitting in the TV room with me in there. The guy who hit me and hurt my chin came over and asked me if the other guy was the one who bloodied me and I said yes, all Hell let loose in that TV room, I got out because I don't like trouble.

If you knew what I'm going through here you wouldn't like it. I have a Safe here called a Pilot and with knowing a guy called Fred who used to knock nails into wood all day, I can only assume you where one of those who nail Jesus to the Cross but, it is a Safe so is anyone going to get hurt knowing the truth?

I don't know if that is you on the picture but you look as if you are at a dinner dance or something, so I'd imagine you are well off and enjoying yourself. I'm just an ordinary Electrician who struggled most of my life to end up where I am today and I'm certainly not enjoying myself.

So do you see where I'm coming from and that goes for anyone else here. If you ask me I get the feeling there are two time lines running here and I'm linked between the both of them. Let just say if someone came back in time they would be classed as Alien if though they might be friendly. I still can't get my head around what's going on and I am definitely being poisoned.

I might be wrong in saying this, I don't know. It's go to a point now where I afraid to go out of the house to meet people and even when I drink in the house I'm being poisoned. It's like as tough others know my every move, so I can only imagine that other bad people came through the same time line as me to stop me doing something good, I don't know.

What I will say is, and I could be wrong, is that people should not be afraid, but if they carry on doing what they are doing for these bad people they will be punished and maybe obliterated, I don't know if this is the message I should be giving out.

This to me is the New Test for mankind, but has it been Amended yet?

People need to think about what they are doing, and I hope, if Avalon is all it's cracked out to be this message and this Thread is being watch around the world.

Tread to me means cotton as in needle and cotton and being stitched up.

My wife has to me what looks like a scare on her belly, I have asked her about it but she says it's nothing. I also, although we are supposed to be married, don't think we are legally in the eyes of God, because one the marriage certificate we had has disappeared. What that scar on her belly means I'm not sure, only that she may have been stitched up or is part of stitching me up.

We have some Coffee here with the Name Duang Dee on it. My wifes surname is Duangyai and Dee to me means the river Dee in Chester not far from where I lived and somewhere me and my wife visited many times. Chester is also used by here in her Email password. From what I can see most of her emails are from Michael Bolton. She tells me that Duang Dee means Good Luck, I don't know how to take that.

Something happened to me that made me think about what I was doing I may have upset the apple cart by doing what I've done, but be honest is there anything wrong with what I did, all it means to me is that I must have a Conscience, or I suppose you could say a soul.

I'll let you all think about what I've put here and to be honest I don't think I would be putting this here if I was meant to, but, I'm not sure.

Take care
    David Dean
    Last edited by David Dean; 27th February 2011 at 22:26.

13. Link to Post #72
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Deleted Message
    Last edited by David Dean; 28th February 2011 at 01:18.

14. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

I saw this and thought immediately of one of the Alien ambassadors junior staff from Bablylon 5, Centauri Attache "Vir Cotto"
    There is no theory of evolution...
    There is just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris allows to live

15. Link to Post #74
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've just been thinking of the song Cruel to be Kind

Quote The label's first EP was Lowe's 1977 four-track release Bowi,
    It reminds me of ETBowe. So I'll ask the question, who is trying to be cruel to be kind? Do you really have to do cruel things in order to be kind.

Do we have to blow up this planet in order to be kind?

Maybe someone should tell me what's going on. Especially where Gods (forces) are concerned.
    Last edited by David Dean; 28th February 2011 at 01:28.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

jjl (27th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #75
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Deleted Post
    Last edited by David Dean; 28th February 2011 at 01:50.

18. Link to Post #76
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Deleted Message
    Last edited by David Dean; 28th February 2011 at 01:22.

19. Link to Post #77
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Deleted message
    Last edited by David Dean; 28th February 2011 at 01:23.

20. Link to Post #78
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Deleted Message
    Last edited by David Dean; 28th February 2011 at 01:19.

21. Link to Post #79
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

It appears to me that I'll be F--ked whether I stay here or go back to the UK. So I might as well stay here and get f--ked.

What I did to deserve this, I don't know.
    Last edited by David Dean; 28th February 2011 at 01:52.

22. Link to Post #80
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Do these mean anything to anyone?

Serial No. C959.7B0B.BE51.6483

Licence Key. 450D.B26A.5F93.26E5

Only in case I die.

If they where launch codes, it would mean a Countdown

Countdown reminds me of T Minus

T is the 20 letter of the Alpahbet. And the last letter of Alphabet.

So T Minus would be 20 minutes, but 20 minutes from when?

Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last.

Omega is a type of Watch.

Ohm and Ohm's Law

Which I use as an Electrician.

I also have here a watch and It's a Seiko you can see the word Sick in there and as I am Sick healthwise it might link to me.

There are some numbers on the back...

7N42-6B20 AD (the add is in a small box) box reminds me of the box contain my brother who die of alcohol poisoning. And I believe I'm being poisoned also by alcohol. It does have the 1 BAR on the the back also.

There is also .8N0583

Bar reminds me of Beer and Number 1. There is a Number 1 BAR here in Chiang Mai, Thailand. BAR also reminds me of Pressure and PSI where I bought the Chemicals from for making the MMS.

So what does it all mean? Mean reminds me of Mean Time! and the UK. As in Greenwich Mean Time.

Also on the front of the watch I see SQ 100 SQ to me could mean maybe Sequence

So you would have Sequence 100. Whether that means anything I'm not sure.

Number 1 could mean 1 O'clock Greenwich Meantime. Which would mean 8 O'clock (7 hours) here in Thailand.

Does that mean today? as in Evening and PM. 1 O'clock could be 13 as in M for Masons I've just been past a Mac Donald's which has the big M outside.

I'm not sure if all that means anything to anyone? If it doesn't, then it's not a bad example of synchronism.
    Quote I have codes here and I expect a link to Lizard Point in Cornwall.

Do these Codes have anything to do with anything, or is it just referring to me? or are they launch codes or something. Notice Gold Codes.

The backing on this software is a Golden looking colour with blue writing.

Do I need to post these codes here? I'm not sure, or are they part of me being stitched up. Because if I do and by the sound of it they could cause a Storm.

If I have given anything away here that doesn't help Humanity, then all I can do is say I'm sorry. I can't believe all this information wasn't for me to find and post, because who else would I Tell.

By the way I've just noticed that 44 is also the Dialling code for the Isle of Man.

Armstrong, Nasa and Launch Codes.
    I was also wondering if there might be a link to the Faroe Islands. on that page I notice the following...

Quote The Faroese government holds executive power in local government affairs.
    So I also wonder if there is a link to the above and the Gold Codes

Faroe and Pharaoh. If you look at Pharaoh you can nearly see Noah. Noah and the Pharaohs.

I wonder if there is something buried on the Faroe Islands? Maybe something to do with the Noah's Arc. So there will also be a link to Moses

I wonder if it has anything to do with this...

[IMG][/IMG]

Although that picture comes from Image shack the link to Image shack is in Communications.

Maybe Mykines. Mykines sounds a bit like Mankind. And didn't God make Mankind in his/her image, as in Mykines.

Quote Mykines was from 1911 to 2004 its own community but was in 2005 united with Sørvagur kommune. To the west of Mykines is the islet Mykines Holmur. A 40 meter long bridge connects Mykines to the Islet. A lighthouse is on the islet and it was built in 1909.
    There's that date again. Maybe something to do with the Lighthouse.

I see the lighthouse Points to Alexandria.

Speculative drawing (c. 2006) of the Lighthouse of Alexandria, on the island of Pharos

By the way that date for me links to Michael Rennie there will also be a link between me and Barak Obama and also the United Kingdom

Quote Barack Hussein Obama II (Listeni /bəˈrɑːk huːˈseɪn oʊˈbɑːmə/; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama previously served as a United States Senator from Illinois, from January 2005 until he resigned after his election to the presidency in November 2008.
    44 and the Dialling code for the UK is 44. So I'd expect a link to the The Queen.

Quote Elizabeth II (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary, born 21 April 1926[N 1]) is the constitutional monarch of sixteen independent sovereign states known as the Commonwealth realms.[N 2] In addition, as Head of the Commonwealth, she is the figurehead of the 54-member Commonwealth of Nations and, as the British monarch, she is the Supreme Governor of the Church of England.
    Alexandra and Alexandria.

So I would expect links to Thailand, America and the United Kingdom.

What those links are, and whether it's a good thing or bad, I don't know.
    Last edited by David Dean; 28th February 2011 at 10:42.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast