+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: what's Mr. Ryan's Response

1. Link to Post #81
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: what's Mr. Ryan's Response

Quote Posted by Lifesong (here)
    I said this in another thread: If I cared what Kerry thought, I'd be on her forum.

The biggest difference between Kerry and Bill is EGO.

JMO & only MO
    The biggest difference between ALL peoples are EGO....
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Confucius

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

moais (13th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What I dont understand is how come Kerry knows the reptilians come from Sirius B, what is her proof of that?

In regards to the 33, I think that there is no way to please people.

People who are slightly aware of the world rulers have pointed at them without ever knowing what their opinions are, why do they do what they do, etc, etc.

Now, the show up in a place like this or at least the purist faction, and everybody instead of asking questions to them are still arguing and suspecting.

Now, Im not saying that anything should be accepted at face value but my approach would be to listen and then ask questions based upon what they have to say.

How many times have all of us had experiences in which we have ended up terribly embarassed in front of certain people, just because we were not mature nor kind enough to listen to them first?

Could all this be a lie?....Yes

Could all this be true?....Yes

What we should do is let hear what they have to say, if we are right we will al win in the end. If we are wrong well **** happens all the time.

But regardless how look at it mankind is condemned to be free, freedom is the final destination to all of creation but thats another story.

P.S. That part of Kerry mentioning Scientology, thats.....a low blow, hell we can all believe the moon is made out of cheese and still get along well, working towards a greater good.
    Last edited by ArjunaArcana; 13th February 2011 at 20:04.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArjunaArcana For This Post:

58andfixed (13th February 2011), Bluewool (14th February 2011), moais (13th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by John White (here)

"Could it be", I ask myself, "that the problem is not the elite, but the majority who keep them there?"

That if the breach between Bill and Kerry can be closed they will be more potent than ever before

I have two sons who put me to shame. They were trying to tell me two years ago how our negativity and fear feed the very enemy we so adamantly fight, and allows their continued existence.

I fought them tooth and nail, for most of my life was 'sniffing them out' and uncovering all their dastardly deeds.

(We seriously had some scream fests over this.)

But then, that proverbial streak of lightening, hit me in the head, and I realized that we don't have to wage war, and that if we stand back and just radiate our own energy, they can't be the vampires and they'll have to turn on each other, to feed that need.

And I too, must get this back on track, and agree that if Kerry and Bill can come to a consensus, there would be very little that could stop them.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

000 (13th February 2011), ASIA (15th February 2011), Lucc30 (13th February 2011), moais (13th February 2011), Revere (13th February 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (14th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,486 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    Bill has taken many cheap shots at Kerry's work in the last few months...
    I have...?

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

58andfixed (13th February 2011), Amenjo (13th February 2011), Bluebird (14th February 2011), Brodie75 (13th February 2011), Cottage Rose (14th February 2011), galactica (13th February 2011), Heather2017 (13th February 2011), kaatje (13th February 2011), Lucc30 (13th February 2011), moais (13th February 2011), mountain_jim (15th February 2011), Myatding (13th February 2011), NancyV (15th February 2011), silentghost80 (15th February 2011), Unified Serenity (13th February 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (13th February 2011), write4change (15th February 2011), ZuLiZ (14th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

Kerry...you have been and will continue to be a great contributor to the "Disclosure Community" (I made that up for lack of a better term of description?)

but........ When it comes to Bill and differences... PLEASE turn down your ego... then I may be better able to hear what you are saying. Even if you end up being exactly correct in your informed opinion! I am having a hard time hearing you anymore over it.

Just calling it as I hear or read it from you. Perhaps, focus on the messages instead of the messenger. You can do it. All the best.

-Peace-

-R-

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

moais (13th February 2011), write4change (15th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Stuart M. (here)
    I doubt Bill will even bother to stop by this thread again, but if you do Mr. Ryan, let it be known that I have observed a level of class in you that few will ever attain. Thanks for demostrating how a person should conduct themselves. It has been my honor to whitness

Sincerely,

Stuart
    Could it be all that Scientology training?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

moais (13th February 2011), write4change (15th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by slvrfx (here)
    Another case in point. Very good that it's becoming so apparent the damage she could be doing.
    Please don't get me wrong, I Quite simply don't trust any "organised religion"!

I fully accept your points about how religion is used in the media to twist things one way or the other (although it seems to be done much more over in the states than here). I think most on this forum would be able to see through that though. That is not why I brought it up. I, like most, can see Kerry clearly.

I do think it's fair to say if someone holds fundamental beliefs about something these beliefs permeate though much that they do and on occasion can mean they have an agenda in line with these belifs. If such as person is to be a would be leader I think it is fair for people to know what beliefs guide that person. I'm worried when such a person subscribes to any religion, be that Scientology, Chritianity, Islam, Judaism, etc.

(NB. I'm only counting Bill as such as person (a would be leader) when thinking of the whole Charles saga - before this Bill was simply doing an awesome job of putting info out there. He did not ask for or need trust, he simply gave a voice for things to be heard. Like it or not, this is not the case anymore. The game has changed. Maybe it hasn't been said directly, but we are now being asked to put our trust in Bill. I mean, is he not the one vouching for Charles and we are to believe that he is being considered as the new leader of the Alternative community by Charles and his master?)

Anyway, back to my point... I don't trust any of these "religions" but I do find it interesting that some of what Scientology appears to say is in line with what some in the alternative world hold true. This was what I meant to get at with my post. Probably should've just put that and left out the rest!

I applaud the work that Bill does and hope he forever continues. I'm a little bored of the whole Charles saga, but Bill, you do a good job... and personally I prefer it now you're doing the interviewing.

Right, I'm far too tired and I'm making no sense. Night all!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ScubaMonkey For This Post:

ASIA (15th February 2011), chantelle (14th February 2011), jozam (14th February 2011), Star Gazer (14th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

very well said scubamonkey...goodnight!

16. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

you guys really have SELECTIVE memories...Bill has taken many cheap shots at Kerry's work in the last few months...
    Any chance of some examples?

Just links to some of the many would suffice.

Thanks.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

58andfixed (15th February 2011), Lily de Cuir (15th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi sjked,

Your comment about the UN, in my opinion is almost right.

I think when the UN was first formed, it had good intentions. However certain elements are wanting to take over exactly for this one world agenda. It's perfect, because the infrastructure is already there, so the only thing for them to do is change the objective. You will have the same players, but with a different goal in mind, from what was once a sort of fiscal to oversee the behaviour of nations, to keep them in compliance with international treaties, to one of dominating international politics, very much like the EU, only on a global scale, thus taking total control of all nations and their people. I don't think this is very far off either, as I recall watching on the news a few days ago that the US is wanting to 'invest' more in the UN.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)

Is the UN a front for World Government?

19. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi perfectresonance,

Just before the Bill and Kerry split there were at times some very harsh words coming from the Bill corner of e-mails that he made public. Once that cat was out of the bag I knew that was the point of no return. But all that said and done, they're both big boys / girls (open to interpretation) and know what they're doing.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    you guys really have SELECTIVE memories...Bill has taken many cheap shots at Kerry's work in the last few months...
    Any chance of some examples?

Just links to some of the many would suffice.

Thanks.

20. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Fine. But "in the last few months", Steve?

21. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi perfectresonance,

In the past few months? Sure. Bill admits it. He said that they tried to make a radio interview together which came down like the twin towers. After the interview, the recording was canned.

Look the two are grown adults and know what they're doing. Sometimes we have to move on.

For sure, by now Kerry knows Charles' real identity and probably knows more about him than Charles himself does. She has contacts in the UK, as I do, who can go round snooping for info about the guy if need be. It isn't rocket science.

Is she jealous of Bill for getting the scoop? Doubt it, otherwise she would be dissing everything that Bill has done. Is Bill still her friend? I imagine so, but in a different way as the professional part of their togetherness has suffered a change.

Is she trying to send Bill a message? Is she trying to defend Bill by ridiculing what he is doing so it doesn't go any further? One thing is for sure, if something untoward was happening behind the scenes, she wouldn't reveal anything to the public.

That being said, let them get on with it. I'm sure a pheonix will be born from the fire that has thus far raged.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    Fine. But "in the last few months", Steve?

22. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Divergence in pov sometimes create a repulsive magnetic effect wich sets both parties in a separate but parallel path. They aren't enemies. Only more productive in my opinion... Bill and Kerry cover more ground than ever now. And that's positive for all of us aint it?

Camelot bring a lot of up to date day to day news to the world at large while Avalon give people like us a way to get deeper nerdish satisfaction. Everything has a place and singularity is the only end result for us. Enjoy the ride! breath in and out! cough at the exaust of the fat hummer in front of you... and some times... watch a dancing Lock! for what ever that means

23. The Following User Says Thank You to solutions For This Post:

moais (15th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,486 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    He said that they tried to make a radio interview together which came down like the twin towers.
    I did write that, Steve. But this is another example of your misinterpretation. That was not a "cheap shot at Kerry's work".

It was a joke, in my personal style (I use creative metaphor often) to describe what happened. Kerry spent four hours working pretty hard to try to create a publishable result. So did I. We agreed between us not to publish it. I have no attention on it, and I'm looking forward to seeing her in Phoenix next week.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brodie75 (15th February 2011), Isthatso (15th February 2011), Nortreb (15th February 2011), Redtailhawk (15th February 2011), silentghost80 (15th February 2011), Yoda (15th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #96
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    He said that they tried to make a radio interview together which came down like the twin towers.
    I did write that, Steve. But this is another example of your misinterpretation. That was not a "cheap shot at Kerry's work".

It was a joke, in my personal style (I use creative metaphor often) to describe what happened. Kerry spent four hours working pretty hard to try to create a publishable result. So did I. We agreed between us not to publish it. I have no attention on it, and I'm looking forward to seeing her in Phoenix next week.
    I think that is great Bill.
    Having been married three times somtimes in love one can be very direct and that is understood.
    The concern is born out of love even if it is misplaced or well founded.

I was very fortunate in that my ex wife was happy to come to my recent wedding and first wife would have been if she had not been in hospital, all my kids were there.
    The love is still there but of a different quality.
    Regards
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Nortreb (15th February 2011), write4change (15th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #97
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I think you mis-read the meaning behind what I wrote also. I never intended to say that you did try and make a cheap shot at Kerrys' work. I imagined, as you said that the interview went down like the twin towers that the both of you were so far apart that perhaps unreconcileable differences came in to play, as you are both friends you both have a certain liberty more than just an ordinary guest on Kerrys radio program to say what you want, if you follow me.

I don't know what was said during the interview, I wasn't there, I haven't heard it, I only know what you said about it and it was that which pretty much my remark was based on.

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. I'm sure your meeting in Pheonix will be productive.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5