Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: what's Mr. Ryan's Response

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Default what's Mr. Ryan's Response

Hellp Mr. Ryan and Avalonins,

I think Ms Cassidy brings up some excellent, and very valid points. I am wondering how Mr Ryan would honestly respond to the article below?

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis
    2/12/11

February 11, 2011

I wrote the following several weeks ago and sent it to Bill. I wanted him to be aware of my pov of what he is doing. I have held off publishing it until now because I did not want it to appear I was attacking him. Whereas, I love Bill as a friend and comrade in this struggle, the present situation calls for a deeper look into the psychology of why they chose him for their 'operation' and what vulnerabilities they are targeting. There is no doubt that this is an operation most likely coming out of Tavistock or at the very least being closely monitored by them. This is written in hopes of revealing a bit of the truth behind the "image" some have simply because it is so needed at this time when many are being led astray, in my view.

The Perils of Resistance or How Do You Talk to a Murderer?

My formal reply to the recent Commentary video statement from Bill Ryan of Project Avalon

The latest Commentary and "Interview" with Charles, the assassin/fixer turned representative and protector of Bill Ryan is frought with problems. Which is why my latest response was to cite the film "Dr. Strangelove: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb". The key to the dilemma here is understanding what Bill Ryan is doing in relation to the job of an interviewer and investigative reporter. The problem is that he is neither. His approach to Charles and the 33 has been to perform a service. In his chosen role, he has placed himself in the position of becoming the ideal "student" and "auditor" rolled into one.

What do I mean by auditor? Because Bill has spent around 30 years studying and being audited as part of his immersion into Scientology -- by way of a break-off group called Ron's Org. this is what he has learned to do. He has never studied to be a journalist... Nor has he actually studied to be a leader of a revolution of any kind. And this is crucial to understanding how he approached his role when Charles and the 33 approached him. It is necessary to also state that "they" would have accurately assessed that this is his background and therefore know exactly how he would perform.

Why is this a problem? Because as an ideal "student" and "auditor" Bill sees his role as not one to question except to further elucidate or explain what it is "they" or his interview subject is trying to convey. That's it. In his view, he is there to "learn" and "understand" what is being said.

And this, is what he therefore thinks anyone who interviews him (or anyone else for that matter) should also do, by the way. He is not there, in his own view, to really question or analyze from the perspective of a journalist... an investigative journalist... His job, as he sees it, is simply there to absorb and report. He becomes, for the purposes of his time with Charles and by default therefore with the 33--a blank slate. And this is the reason for my sarcasm.

Instead of bringing the vast amount of background and knowledge he has to the table in dialog and interchange with Charles, he shelves that in favor of making himself pliable and comforting. In other words, an auditor. You could view an auditor as being similar to a therapist. They will listen, not interrupt or even really participate actively in any way...other than to help the person reveal what it is they want to say. They facilitate. They encourage even.

Why is this a problem? Because that is not what, in my view, is needed here. Whereas, one could certainly make a case that Charles and indeed the 33 could use all the therapy they can get... The role of Project Camelot and presumably, by default Project Avalon (Bill's Half)... is not just to bring information to the people but to analyze new information in light of what is already "known". And to question in order to get to the bottom of a mystery.

And this is where Bill and I depart ways. Because for Bill, listening sympathetically and reporting information is something he does well and what he has been taught to do. But this is not sufficient for the task at hand. Why? Because in this arena, where humans are put into a situation where in essence the jailhouse guards and self-appointed rulers are suddenly accessible to dialog, his approach falls drastically short of anything the least bit satisfying to the needs of the situation. There is no sense in any of Bill's material with relation to Charles... that he is able to compare and contrast with say, our previous witness testimony, historical knowledge, or show any sense of being able to spot an inherent contradiction in the material, when faced with the facile (and highly questionable) statements from Charles in respect to the 33 and their supposed position and point of view.

This is not helpful to solving our problem or indeed to saving the 2/3rds of the human race from the planned GENOCIDE. Yes, boys and girls, what the viewer knows (or at least a good portion of our enlightened audience knows) is that Charles represents the group that has (if they are who they say they are and not just 33 very rich, deluded, old white men) the button in their hand to throw the switch to eliminate 2/3rds of the human race. GENOCIDE in a scale beyond what even your average run-of-the-mill genocide involves.

And here we have Bill, sweetly placing himself into his role as polite and mannered "auditor" and unquestioning student. Doesn't this strike you as a bit odd? Certainly Houston, we have a problem. Because planet Earth is at the brink and the men at the controls are very likely jumping for joy, because they have just 'acquired' their target (to use a military term)... one of the leaders in the resistance. Alas, my partner in Camelot, an organization that has been at the forefront of the information revolution and awakening for the masses. We are the resistance. Our job is to save the world. In my view, if this were a Terminator movie, then we are Sarah Connors and her son. We are supposed to be, yes, Mulder and Scully of the X-Files. In my view, our mission is to be among those that lead the investigation discover humanity's destiny, not just to file it away on a shelf, but to use that information to reveal the Controllers, OZ behind the curtain and in so doing, disempower them.

And this is why we have been a threat and why we now have a big problem. In getting alongside them by way of Charles, Bill has become their scribe. Just as the mainstream media has become the scribe of the Controllers... Workers in their massive publicity machine, informing the masses of their intentions, and even, rationalizing those intentions using the Illuminati's own rationale for what they intend to do. Which is again, massacre over time,... fully 2/3rds of the population this planet.

So why is he doing this? Has he lost his mind, has he been programmed? I imagine, knowing him as well as I do, that he thinks he is being clever. In placing himself in this subservient and pliable role he is learning their methods and information in order to later turn around and use it against them. This is most likely his plan, if he has bothered to have one.

Unfortunately, it won't work... In fact, it has already failed. Why? Because in allowing himself to be co-opted he has furthered their agenda.

It may be that he hopes, that in becoming their docile apprentice he will be granted access to their secret abode, and then be granted audience to them, at which time he will try to argue for the lives of the 2/3rds of the human race. Unfortunately, his chances of success are nil. Why is that?

Well, this goes back to who exactly these 33 are... to of course bloodlines.
    Most likely, these 33 are the descendants of the original Reptilian-Human Hybrids that came to this planet from the Sirius galaxy... planet Sirius B, if I understand it correctly. And their plan has always been to take over planet Earth and to dominate it and rule according to the principles of their forefathers... more a reptilian agenda than a human one.

And there is no way, they are going to move off that agenda, without a fight.
    And this is why, we need Bill to remember his mission, remember what he has learned as part of years of investigation as half of Project Camelot and to continue to help lead the Resistance to the Controllers.

And maybe, even in time, to learn what being an investigative reporter really entails and next time he is approached by a witness or assassin from the dark side, manage to reveal the information while at the same time keeping the context in mind and asking the good questions that reveal the method behind the madness and not to be co-opted or cross the fine line between inquiry and agreement.

In the spirit of the resistance,

Kerry

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

Arrowwind (13th February 2011), ASIA (15th February 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (12th February 2011), Buchanan561 (15th March 2011), Butterfli13 (13th February 2011), Chris411 (12th February 2011), ketikoti (12th February 2011), Kyra (12th February 2011), PHARAOH (15th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Redtailhawk (12th February 2011), shiva777 (12th February 2011), sjkted (12th February 2011), starsmoonmtns (12th February 2011), transitionalman (12th February 2011), unplugged (12th February 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (13th February 2011), Zillah (13th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Default Re: what's Mr. Ryan's Response

In my book, Kerry made a bad choice when she references Bill's personal beliefs.

" Bill has spent around 30 years studying and being audited as part of his immersion into Scientology -- by way of a break-off group called Ron's Org"

She's lost all creditability with me. That was 'below the belt'.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

000 (12th February 2011), atman (13th February 2011), Icecold (12th February 2011), jorr lundstrom (12th February 2011), kaatje (12th February 2011), Lifesong (12th February 2011), magicmanx (12th February 2011), NancyV (12th February 2011), Nortreb (12th February 2011), panopticon (13th February 2011), Sebastion (12th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Not sure why auditing was brought up. Assuming the position of an auditor is very common, not just in Scientology. The observer has only a one sided view of what is occurring when one assumes that role which appears passive. Its not in actuality its a very active role . I might add its a difficult position to assume when one has a curious investigative mind. An auditor role is a role that most counselors and the ilk take for the common populace not just for those who rub elbows with the elite . This position performs a necessary function in communication which I won't say as its not required of me of and may even be counterproductive. But assuming that role allows several vital things to occur during communication.

Other than I'd have to ask how would Kerry approach the entire matter. Not as challenge but as a matter of curiosity. I mean when someone wants to know why I'm doing things the way I'm doing them, I always ask "Well, how would you do it"

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

slvriX:.
    Quote In my book, Kerry made a bad choice when she references Bill's personal beliefs.

" Bill has spent around 30 years studying and being audited as part of his immersion into Scientology -- by way of a break-off group called Ron's Org"

She's lost all creditability with me. That was 'below the
    of course you are free to pass a sweeping judgement, but you are quite mistaken...it's on record - bill is making no secret of his ties with ron hubard's scientologists at the time.

it's on one of the threads too - in bill's words ..if you took the time to search, i am sure you'll be able to see it for yourself... bw l

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

Butterfli13 (13th February 2011), iceman (12th February 2011), kaatje (12th February 2011), Kyra (12th February 2011), Nortreb (15th February 2011), sandy (12th February 2011), sjkted (12th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by slvrfx (here)
    In my book, Kerry made a bad choice when she references Bill's personal beliefs.

She's lost all creditability with me. That was 'below the belt'.

I said this in another thread: If I cared what Kerry thought, I'd be on her forum.

The biggest difference between Kerry and Bill is EGO.

JMO & only MO

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

ghostrider (13th February 2011), Icecold (12th February 2011), kaatje (12th February 2011), Nairnia (12th February 2011), Nortreb (15th February 2011), Sebastion (12th February 2011), slvrfx (12th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

I read up to this sentence:

"The Perils of Resistance or How Do You Talk to a Murderer?"

Then i saved my time...

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Dorok (12th February 2011), edina (12th February 2011), Jean-Marie (12th February 2011), Lifesong (12th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 202 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    <Snip>
    Other than I'd have to ask how would Kerry approach the entire matter. Not as challenge but as a matter of curiosity. I mean when someone wants to know why I'm doing things the way I'm doing them, I always ask "Well, how would you do it"
    IMO, her style would not allow the possibility of contact like Bill's did. Quite possibly, there would have been no 'turn of heart' if that's what really happened. We might still be locked in an US/THEM paradigm with no line of communication, same as before.

Like I've said in other posts, there's either something to this material or not. If not, only your time and attention is lost. If so, then you make a mistake to assume that the only way to facilitate that communication is by a certain style (or the absence of a certain style).

If I were really cynical (trying to get better!), I could accuse Ms. KC of wanting to preserve the US/THEM paradigm along the lines of the western medical establishment perpetuating their existence by curing symptoms and not diseases. I don't believe that, but the arrogance that comes through in her 'warnings' is indicative of that. My way or no way at all. Yuk! Had enough of that. Let's true something/anything NEW!

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

This is a spiritual thread?

I keep wanting to get off this board this morning.

I consider myself a journalist although unemployed. I learned journalism starting in high school, was editor of the newspaper, studied in college, taught high school journalism, wrote for the San Antonio Light as a feature reporter and was a member of Quill and Scroll a national honor society of journalism.

1. There are different kinds of journalism as is reflected in the myriad kinds of magazines both on and off line. There are different ways of interviewing.

2. Bills's position as I understand it is producing information. Based on his many interviews this he does well. He is careful what information he selects to release. He does try to verify what he releases. Bill grants me the wisdom and patience to understand in depth and conflicting information.

3. I would never have joined project Camelot with the two who were obviously so unbalanced in direction and focus. Kerry makes my teeth hurt every time she says drill down. There are many women reporters that I believed have failed the profession. To start Barbara Waters whose chutzpah exceeded both her demeanor and her investigative ability. I have never forgotten her interview with President Elect Carter when she asked him if he was going to sleep in the same bed as his wife? In those days my jaw fell to the ground. This was the beginning of the press feeling free to ask totally invasive questions that provided no real information. Katy Couric killed CBS for me as far as I was concerned by her method of respectful interviewing of Limbaugh which displayed such bias. Never watched again.

4. I have never known a reporter to take the position that they are in a fight. The nature of a fight is to choose sides which is not objective reporting. Investigative reporting takes a lot of time, influence, and money for access and following the leads given. None of which do I think Kerry possesses.

5. You do not go to a corral fight with a knife. None of the people associated on these boards have even the faintest where withal to meet the so called Controllers on their terms. Listening to them in their entirety whatever that might be is the only hope to the change the paradigm. Fighting absolutely over whelming odds is ridiculous. The tone of this letter strikes me the same. And this has been said by Kerry already many times and in many ways. The result was separation which seems to be working well. Avalon has 1000 new members in less than a month. Is Kerry's position that we are too stupid to know what we see and choose what we choose without her leading us to the charge?

6. Simple---listening is not agreeing. But is the first step in any process of communication. When I watch you I see you revving up to drill down to the agenda as you see it. Thanks, but I passed.

This is reply to post one since this has taken me some time to write.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

14. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

58andfixed (13th February 2011), 777 (13th February 2011), andywight (13th February 2011), Annie (13th February 2011), ASIA (15th February 2011), atman (13th February 2011), Belle (12th February 2011), edina (13th February 2011), Fred259 (12th February 2011), Fructedor (14th February 2011), Garry Irwin (12th February 2011), Icecold (12th February 2011), joedjemal (12th February 2011), Jonathon (13th February 2011), Lifesong (12th February 2011), lightwalker (13th February 2011), Luke (12th February 2011), magicmanx (12th February 2011), Midnight Rambler (12th February 2011), NancyV (12th February 2011), Neal (13th February 2011), Nortreb (15th February 2011), Pani (13th February 2011), panopticon (13th February 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (12th February 2011), Revere (13th February 2011), Sebastion (12th February 2011), sheddie (12th February 2011), Silva (12th February 2011), silverchimes (13th February 2011), Sir Eltor (12th February 2011), slvrfx (12th February 2011), Spirithorse (12th February 2011), TraineeHuman (13th February 2011), Whitehaze (12th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

For clarity, I am not siding with anyone on the topic of Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan - is it for anyone to? I respect both of them for what they have been doing.

I will say this here, 'to understand the works of a person, is to see the aftermath of their being, for a person's deeds can speak more after the words and actions have been made - for even if the results had no intent, what has been done to make change'.

My words are not a disrespect to anyone and I am not confronting any person on any level. Since I have been here, the past few days, I have seen many posts and my words are but a guide, not direction.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Buchanan561 (15th March 2011), Butterfli13 (13th February 2011), jjl (13th February 2011), Lucc30 (13th February 2011), MustachedPrune (12th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

It is indeed good points, and kind of expresses the feelings I've had a long time. That the more I read in the forum, the more I felt a change in pov of the members. Suddenly it was logic and ok, to some of us here, with genocide and reduction of population, and Charles was not only an interview but the saviour. Respect to Charles, but we don't really know who he is, and what hes plan is. And therefor it might be stupid to give him all that cred when we honestly don't even know what he wants. We just know that he uses the forum as his platform to find people, of some reason.

Don't forget love.

What a about the love for the neighbur? What about carrying eachothers burdens? Less heart and more cold logic only, I could see.

I don't say that I know that Charles don't have our best interest at heart. I'm not siding up with anybody like that. I don't know about that, and that's all.
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

aikya (12th February 2011), Limor Wolf (12th February 2011), sandy (12th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I feel if anyone was to sum up what has happend to Bill then it must be Kerry, it has nothing to do with ego, just pure proffesionalism and a knowing.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob_2011 For This Post:

Buchanan561 (15th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Bill and Kerry simly have two different styles of interviewing.I applaude Kerry for the work she's done, but if I had a choice between Kerry and Bill to be interviewed by , hands down Bill.

I've noticed in many P.C. interviews that Kerry interrupts while the interviewEE is trying to respond to the question.AAAAArrrghh!!!!! NO THANKS!!! Bill pocessess the necassary patience to listen

then speak. Thanks Bill.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

58andfixed (13th February 2011), Brodie75 (13th February 2011), Charlie Pecos (12th February 2011), Fred259 (12th February 2011), Jonathon (13th February 2011), kaatje (12th February 2011), kasee (12th February 2011), Lancelot (13th February 2011), magicmanx (12th February 2011), Nortreb (15th February 2011), Pani (13th February 2011), panopticon (13th February 2011), partsdale (13th February 2011), Reinhard (20th February 2011), slvrfx (12th February 2011), write4change (12th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I feel if anyone was to sum up what has happend to Bill then it must be Kerry, it has nothing to do with ego, just pure proffesionalism and a knowing.
    Professionalism? Really?

No, in my opinion, those blogs are the opposite of professionalism.

Evidently, by her own words, she thinks she's the only one who can lead an effort to save the world, it's her job and it must be done her way and to her satisfaction. That's an awful lot of ego, imo.

Do you realize how she has belittled Bill, not to mention all of the posters here who just want to hear what Charles has to say so we can make up our own minds about it?

I prefer to trust my own discernment, thank you very much.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

atman (13th February 2011), Gardener (12th February 2011), Icecold (13th February 2011), Nortreb (15th February 2011), Revere (13th February 2011), the_flyingboy (13th February 2011), TraineeHuman (13th February 2011), write4change (12th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by write4change"
    5. You do not go to a corral fight with a knife. None of the people associated on these boards have even the faintest where withal to meet the so called Controllers on their terms. Listening to them in their entirety whatever that might be is the only hope to the change the paradigm. Fighting absolutely over whelming odds is ridiculous. The tone of this letter strikes me the same. And this has been said by Kerry already many times and in many ways. The result was separation which seems to be working well. Avalon has 1000 new members in less than a month. Is Kerry's position that we are too stupid to know what we see and choose what we choose without her leading us to the charge?
    Hey write4change, I hope you don't mind me just pulling one paragraph out of your post, one of your sentences here really struck a cord with me

Quote Fighting absolutely over whelming odds is ridiculous
    Something I have observed elsewhere on the net a lot recently is that thinking one is fighting overwhelming odds overwhelms

I see plenty of people on conspiracy forums coming at the issue of the elite talking themselves into a defeat before they even start

This thread from Icke's forum last night is a great example "Egypt President Hosni Mubarak Steps Down"

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157450

It starts off well enough, but its almost as if some people are so welded to the world view of an omnipotent elite that they cannot stand the possibility that anything could happen to change it... they actually defend that paradigm by interpreting everything that could change the situation as fundamentally flawed and controlled before it starts

Icke himself was doing the same this morning on his headline page:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/4...-egypt-pyramid

"Could it be", I ask myself, "that the problem is not the elite, but the majority who keep them there?"

We have needed some event to start to bridge that gap and open up peoples connection to their own power for some time... both the emergence of Charles and events in the middle east are consequences in a sea change in the sea of energy

Even if, as some feel possible, Charles is a put on artist or some MI6 Tavistock planet playing games, the opportunity to start to shift past the "forum deadlock" and move the conversation forwards has been invaluable

Returning this to the topic of the thread, there is something else I feel very strongly too

That if the breach between Bill and Kerry can be closed they will be more potent than ever before

Everyone must make of that what they will... I can only say I feel it very strongly

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to John White For This Post:

58andfixed (13th February 2011), atman (13th February 2011), bluestflame (12th February 2011), Buchanan561 (15th March 2011), Butterfli13 (13th February 2011), Fructedor (14th February 2011), Gardener (12th February 2011), Icecold (13th February 2011), Jonathon (13th February 2011), kasee (12th February 2011), Nortreb (15th February 2011), partsdale (13th February 2011), PurpleLama (13th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), sandy (12th February 2011), write4change (12th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I don't get the feeling that Kerry is doing that for Bill or for the reader. Since the Camelot split, there's been longs of digs and insults being thrown around and it's all been so embarrassingly public.

If Kerry did send that letter to Bill, then it should be for Bill's eyes only. She doesn't need to write open letters taking shots at him.

"And maybe, even in time, to learn what being an investigative reporter really entails" <- I mean come on seriously Kerry. That's the failed actress/producer- pot calling the kettle black right?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kerbie For This Post:

Nortreb (15th February 2011), panopticon (13th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

please do remember that bill and kerry are good friends - you needn't feel offended in bill's place.. l

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

aikya (12th February 2011), andywight (13th February 2011), ASIA (15th February 2011), Erin (13th February 2011), Kyra (12th February 2011), Limor Wolf (12th February 2011), Lucc30 (13th February 2011), Newlyn (12th February 2011), perfectresonance (12th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Ross (12th February 2011), sandy (12th February 2011), Scott (12th February 2011), Shezbeth (12th February 2011), steven69 (13th February 2011), Wood (12th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

So who's wrong and who's right? Both, if they do not find the way to communicate with emphaty, without jadgements, without pointing with finger to each other. It is clear that Kerry is angry so she act like this. But all this years should be base for some higher level of conversation. So, two of you, please get together and rebuild what was burned down. 1+1 is not two in a spirytual strenght, it's almost 4.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

Lucc30 (13th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is going to be another 50 page thread isnt it?

Look, no one knows the truth, no one knows whats really going on, not Bill, not Kerry, not "Charles," and not one of us reading or posting here.
    This is yet another inflamitory and devisive issue with everyone seeking their pound of flesh with some self perpetuating desire to make a noise.

All this Kerry v Bill + Charles is getting so old. Everyone has differing opinions but why someone wants to stick their head up and start throwing bombs around is petty and futile.
    I really think Avalon II is going the way Avalon I went and maybe thats not a bad thing, we might all get on with our lives as productive human beings taking part in this great thing called life instead of hiding in the shadows with all this bickering.

Mind you, I could be wrong? :D

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nairnia For This Post:

Butterfli13 (13th February 2011), Innerbliss (12th February 2011), magicmanx (12th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Scott (12th February 2011), shiva777 (12th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

Lightblue,

Seriously, do you believe good friends make this kind of stuff public? I must be really old and out of this world. In my generation we did not have the term frenemies but if it ever fit here it is.

If I can be offended and she is not my friend. How much more hurtful is this coming from a friend?

Have I totally lost my mind that this is no longer true in human relations. Talk about destroying trust the foundation of friendship.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Icecold (13th February 2011), kasee (12th February 2011), magicmanx (12th February 2011), Nortreb (15th February 2011), slvrfx (12th February 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

I have read her statement, and I refrain from commenting on what she wrote as I feel it is a distraction and nothing more. My advice is to simply let it fade away.

We are going to see many distractions both large and small. Focus on the task at hand.
    Last edited by Whitehaze; 12th February 2011 at 17:50.
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

38. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

000 (12th February 2011), 9eagle9 (12th February 2011), Belle (12th February 2011), BrianEn (13th February 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th February 2011), Gardener (12th February 2011), Heather2017 (12th February 2011), kasee (12th February 2011), kersley (12th February 2011), Lifesong (12th February 2011), Pani (13th February 2011), partsdale (13th February 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (12th February 2011), Sebastion (12th February 2011), sheddie (13th February 2011), Shezbeth (12th February 2011), skippy (12th February 2011), slvrfx (12th February 2011), steven69 (13th February 2011), witchy1 (12th February 2011), write4change (12th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast