+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rage!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member The Mad spirtualist's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Rage!

Egypts rage feels like a warm summer breeze compared to the way I feel right now. I feel like something is pushing me to do something but I don't know what! It is driving me nucking futs! Everyone wants to see a change for good but the world is not getting any better the aholes that run the show ain't gonna let go of the ropes.

Why does evil always rule? This is supposed to be a duality right? But it is a evil empire! I feel like I got nothing to lose anymore I'm sick all the time with sinus infection I can't kick probably from the chemical nucking toilets planes above dumping down heavy metals and god knows what else they are putting in it. I'm broke as a joke eating rice and beans (Actually rice and beans would be an upgrade at this point) hoping to find a ****ty job so I can pay my ****ty bills and feed my kids. Meanwhile these aholes are taking all our money and poising our bodies and laughing all the way and blatantly do it right in the open!

Where are these ET's that everyone claims are going to help us? What the nuck are they waiting for? Is not the death toll high enough? Is the suffering not yet reached a proper level? All these channelings are useless unless they take some action. Perhaps they are doing things behind the scene but it certainly hasn't improved my life or anyone I know. All it does is put some money in some GURU's pocket!

WHERE"S THE LOVE?

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Rage!

The love is within you my friend and you will have to connect with that before you see anything with a clear mind.......

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dejavu For This Post:

watchZEITGEISTnow (13th February 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Yeah that sounds great that will solve everything. Whatever!

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

TMs,

I hear your frustration and empathize! Sending you love right now as I type.

May I suggest a very inexpensive way to get and stay healthy for you and your family? More than likely you are deficient in Vitamin D (90% of the pop of the US is) and this vitamin (actually a hormone) is needed by every single cell in your body to keep your immune system in tiptop shape.

Have a look around this site: http://grassrootshealth.net/ (interesting videos and graphs there too)

I take 6,000 IUs in the winter and 4,000 IU in the summer (adult). I can't tell you how much to take but there are ways of checking your blood levels and you can find out about them at the site.

Anyway, that's my real world contribution to your dilemma, I wish I could help more, but rest assured, lots of positive vibes are being sent your way.

Warmly,
    -n
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

6. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

be patient, the pain is only painfull if you care about it
    Last edited by moais; 12th February 2011 at 23:42.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

deleted post
    Last edited by pilotsimone; 17th July 2015 at 15:46.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

dejavu (13th February 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (13th February 2011), Whitehaze (17th February 2011), Wood (17th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

ayreon

disclosure
    Last edited by Richard; 13th February 2011 at 00:19.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

deleted post

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

It's actually fine to feel rage so long as you release it completely when you're no longer furious. Rage is passion fueled by anger and frustration. These are not permanent states. Once they pass you are far more likely to find your center of peace and equanimity. You are then in a better frame of mind to start dreaming about the future.

Focus on the FEELING STATE of joy, happiness and satisfaction as you imagine yourself and your loved ones enjoying [fill in the blank] inside a brilliant white light located in your heart chakra. See yourself in various delightful scenes and experience the emotions you associate with life in such uplifted states.

An easy way to create from the present is to see the events from a place of thankfulness and gratitude as having already been fulfilled. It is sometimes easier to enter into a state from a past-perfect creation. Short bursts lasting 30-90 seconds of thinking and feeling how great everything is and thanking yourself is one approach that has been successful for me. Do these short TV reels in your heart whenever you remember until it becomes a habit.

The acceleration in "time" is in your favor and will permit manifestation to appear rapidly -- especially if you allow it.

Blessings.

12. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

I hear you buddy.
    I feel agitated and all sorts right now for no reason.
    I know it doesn't help to hear about love when you are feeling this way, when your mind feels like it has an Alkaselzer in it!
    Listen, just try and remain calm, focus on something, do something, it helps believe me.

maybe we are in a transition, maybe not but we are strong and we will get through this together.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bilko For This Post:

Limor Wolf (13th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Grizzly Adams had it right! Screw humans go live with animals. He is my hero.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I wish I could remove this flag from my posts! It makes me sick!

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

deleted post

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th February 2011), dejavu (13th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

First step: I dentify where you are and what makes you feel the way you do - looks like you did that already ;-) Step two Forgive the crap out of everything you see as being against you. Don't stop forgiving it until its all forgiven all the time. Step three forgive yourself for having taken on that very negative outlook and rage - it has been of disservice to you. Step four: BE a new you with instant forgiveness and love, Step 5: Make ALL your choices from only this state of being. ...Your world will begin to transform and when you make your decisions from that place instead of a place of rage, anger or fear, and you will also be contibuting to that transformation.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. Link to Post #14
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

When you feel love is not present for you.look for it in the corners

It is always hiding, but waiting to be found

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

bilko (13th February 2011), DeDukshyn (13th February 2011), dejavu (13th February 2011), NancyV (13th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

If we create are reality then why bother helping anyone, did they not chose it? Why should we change their circumstance or try to convince them otherwise? If someone born in starvation chose to come here in that situation why bother to feed them. Why bother trying to cure the sick did they not choose sickness? The evil man doesn't even suffer evil from his evil deeds no but gets richer and more secure. You think Mubarak is suffering form all the evil he did to people? Not one bit! Now he doesn't have to deal with people he can take his millions and be at peace partying in Rio. He created his reality he took advantage of people and is untouched. Perhaps that is the way to do it eh. Preserve self and screw everybody else seems to work.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

"Step two Forgive the crap out of everything you see as being against you."

Forgiveness only comes with repentance I don't see these aholes repenting anytime soon!
    Last edited by The Mad spirtualist; 13th February 2011 at 00:40.

21. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Mad spirtualist (here)
    If we create are reality then why bother helping anyone, did they not chose it? Why should we change their circumstance or try to convince them otherwise? If someone born in starvation chose to come here in that situation why bother to feed them. Why bother trying to cure the sick did they not choose sickness? The evil man doesn't an suffer evil from his evil deeds no but gets richer and more secure. You think Mubarak is suffering form all the evil he did to people? Not one bit! Now he doesn't have to deal with people he can take his millions and be at peace partying in Rio. He created his reality he took advantage of people and is untouched. Perhaps that is the way to do it eh. Preserve self and screw everybody else seems to work.
    Because it's about moving away from selfishness and self preservation toward connectedness, empathy, love, and respect. When you give yourself to others your are representing that movement and you are contributing. You are also assuming Mubarak is a happy person who is enjoying his life and will not reap what he has sown. I wouldn't be betting any money ont but feel free to try it that way ;-)

22. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[/COLOR]"Step two Forgive the crap out of everything you see as being against you."

Forgiveness only comes with repentance I don't see these aholes repenting anytime soon!
    Actually, forgiveness is useful no matter if the other side repents or not. Unforgiveness harbors anger, bitterness, self-pity, sadness, victim mentality, and all that which only hurts the person harboring unforgiveness. Forgiving, regardless of the response or lack of response from someone else is very freeing and lightens the load.

23. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[/COLOR]"Step two Forgive the crap out of everything you see as being against you."

When forgiveness comes with conditions attached then it is no longer forgiveness in any form. You need a new definition methinks.

24. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Ok I'll just continue to let them walk all over me, spit on me, rape me etc...I'll just forgive them all. WOW I feel better your a genius!

25. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Why don't you tell the Egyptian people to forgive Mubarak? I'm sure that will solve all there problems eh and make them feel warm and fuzzy inside!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast