+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MYSTERY OBJECT IN SPACE - Michio Kaku

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,028 times in 843 posts

Default MYSTERY OBJECT IN SPACE - Michio Kaku

Michio Kaku on Fox News shows picture of unidentified object in space.
    I have seen that same picture before on a Hopi site. Feb. 5, 2010
    That was a year ago, do we know if it was ever identified and what happened to it?

Last edited by Mandala; 13th February 2011 at 06:32.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

bluestflame (13th February 2011), ghostrider (13th February 2011), Lazlo (13th February 2011), mrmalco (13th February 2011), sepia (14th February 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (13th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,028 times in 843 posts

Default Re: MYSTERY OBJECT IN SPACE - Michio Kaku

Also, I was looking through notes from last year and found that youtube vid about Michio and never heard anymore about what it was and where it went. A little over i year ago. I also had notes that google sky has a huge black out box near the orion constellation. I saw the huge square box myself and as I looked deeper it turned out 3-4 other sky programs had similar black out boxes. It reminded what the did on the moon photographs. Is this typical on sky programs, or are they hiding something? I saw it again tonight and this was found in 2008.

This was pretty neat too. Backyard astronomer catches some very unusual, he thinks possible fleet of starships.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

kinerkid (13th February 2011), Midnight Rambler (14th February 2011), passiglight (13th February 2011), PHARAOH (14th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Henners's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the clip Mandala, i love it when these scientists claim that an asteroid hit the earth so many million years ago and did this and that. There is so much speculation and conjecture when it comes to outter space that until some thing is concrete, i'm afraid i won't believe it, like disclosure, when it happens i'll believe it. Hopefully, this image is of a mother ship coming to take us away, but then again..............
    You must speak to be heard,
    but sometimes
    You have to be silent to be appreciated.
    ;)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Henners For This Post:

Patrikas (14th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    NinjaPhil

Interesting stuff, Kaku is always entertaining! Strange how there's been no follow-up though...

The video of the ships in space is very interesting indeed. Very interesting. Don't know what to make of it yet.

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 times in 524 posts

@Mandala: Thanks for adding these interesting videos to this thread.

The first video you posted ("Were Microsoft, Google & WikiSky Forced to Hide Planet X ???") was uploaded to YouTube on November 12, 2008.

I found another video about this, posted October 28, 2009, which offers quite a reasonable explanation:

It seems that the bright streaky image of Saturn was replaced with a patch of deep sky.

However, I checked Google, Wikisky and Microsoft again just now and the rectangular black spaces are still there! One might have hoped that Saturn would have moved on by now, to be replaced with actual sky images. So are they still trying to withhold something from us?

Directions:

www.google.com/sky keyword VIRGO, Then 1 screen left and 1 screen down. (Infrared)

www.wikisky.org keyword VIRGO, Then 1 screen left and 1 screen down. (Infrared)

Microsoft WWT (http://www.worldwidetelescope.org/webclient/)

Coordinates: RA: 13h 48m 0s, Dec: -8 24' 25"
    At the bottom LH corner, select Imagery, then "IRIS: Improved Reprocessing of IRAS Survey (Infrared)"

Maybe the IRAS folks haven't bothered to update their pics.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,350 times in 4,623 posts

we are 'clueless', and this is what very likely hit the dinosaurs - what a wonderful bit of mental gymnastics (contorsionism). If this is why we have two hemispheres, I sure have a lot to learn.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

11. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Henners (here)
    Thanks for the clip Mandala, i love it when these scientists claim that an asteroid hit the earth so many million years ago and did this and that. There is so much speculation and conjecture when it comes to outter space that until some thing is concrete, i'm afraid i won't believe it, like disclosure, when it happens i'll believe it. Hopefully, this image is of a mother ship coming to take us away, but then again..............
    nice eureka flag there

+ Reply to Thread