Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [HOAX] Vimana (UFO) Found In Cave In Afghanistan!!!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Post [HOAX] Vimana (UFO) Found In Cave In Afghanistan!!!

Hello Everyone,

What do you guys make of this????

The following article was originally posted here!

Also, see this article here!

This is really interesting stuff, as it was mentioned also by George Noory over at Coast to Coast AM....Video below (Starts at about 6:30)!!!

Quote What caused the sudden rush of these most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan, this report continues, was to directly view the discovery by US Military scientists of what is described as a “Vimana” entrapped in a “Time Well” that has already caused the “disappearance” of at least 8 American Soldiers trying to remove it from the cave it has been hidden in for the past estimated 5,000 years.

World Leaders Flock To Afghanistan After Mysterious ‘Time Well’ Discovered WEBSITE

A peculiar report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) circulating in the Kremlin today states that German Chancellor Angela Merkel has become the latest in a growing line of Western leaders to make a ‘surprise’ visit to Afghanistan this month and follows visits by United States President Obama (December 3rd), British Prime Minister David Cameron (December 7th) and French President Nicolas Sarkozy (December 8th).

Only Sarkozy’s trip, this report says, was concealed as he was already in India on a state visit when ‘rushed’ by a US Military aircraft to the Afghan war zone.

What caused the sudden rush of these most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan, this report continues, was to directly view the discovery by US Military scientists of what is described as a “Vimana” entrapped in a “Time Well” that has already caused the “disappearance” of at least 8 American Soldiers trying to remove it from the cave it has been hidden in for the past estimated 5,000 years.

From the ancient accounts found in the Sanskrit epic The Mahabharata, we know that a Vimana measured twelve cubits in circumference, with four strong wheels. Apart from its ‘blazing missiles’, The Mahabharata records the use of its other deadly weapons that operated via a circular ‘reflector’. When switched on, it produced a ‘shaft of light’ which, when focused on any target, immediately ‘consumed it with its power’.

To the “Time Well” encasing the Vimana, this report continues, it appears to be an electromagnetic radiation-gravity field first postulated by Albert Einstein as the Unified Field Theory and long rumored to be behind the infamous American World War II experiment in teleportation called the Philadelphia Experiment that in 1943, like the events occurring in Afghanistan today, likewise, caused the sudden “disappearance” of US Soldiers.

The seemingly “perpetual” power source to this mysterious “Time Well”, this SVR report says, appears to be based on the technology of Edward Leedskalnin, who claimed to have discovered the “Secret Knowledge of the Ancients” and from 1923-1951 “single-handedly and secretly” carved over 1,100 tons of coral rock by an unknown process that created one of the World’s most mysterious accomplishments known as the Coral Castle.

Most intriguing of all about this report is its stating that not just any Vimana has been discovered, but from the ancient writings contained in the cave where it was discovered, it claims that its “rightful owner” is the ancient prophet Zoroaster who was the founder of arguably one of the most important religions of all time called Zoroastrianism.

Though little known to the World today, the religious philosophy of Zoroaster is credited with being the basis of all known religions that said the purpose of humankind, like that of all other creation, is to sustain aša [truth]. He further stated that for humankind, this occurs through active participation in life and the exercise of constructive thoughts, words and deeds.

Pliny the Elder, the first Century Roman author, naturalist, and natural philosopher, as well as naval and army commander of the early Roman Empire, further names Zoroaster as the “inventor of magic”, a claim historians say was based on the over “two million lines” written about Zoroaster contained in the Ancient Royal Library of Alexandria that was ordered destroyed by the Christian Roman Emperor Theodosius I in 391 AD.

Important to note is that for the new Christian religion to grow, all of the elements relating to its true beginnings with Zoroaster had to be destroyed, and as we can read from the 440 AD notation about this destruction written in the ancient Historia Ecclesiastica, and which says:

“At the solicitation of Theophilus, Bishop of Alexandria, the emperor issued an order at this time for the demolition of the heathen temples in that city; commanding also that it should be put in execution under the direction of Theophilus. Seizing this opportunity, Theophilus exerted himself to the utmost to expose the pagan mysteries to contempt. And to begin with, he caused the Mithreum to be cleaned out, and exhibited to public view the tokens of its bloody mysteries. Then he destroyed the Serapeum, and the bloody rites of the Mithreum he publicly caricatured; the Serapeum also he showed full of extravagant superstitions, and he had the phalli of Priapus carried through the midst of the forum. … Thus this disturbance having been terminated, the governor of Alexandria, and the commander-in-chief of the troops in Egypt, assisted Theophilus in demolishing the heathen temples.”

The largest resurgence of Zoroaster “magic” among human beings, since the destruction of the Ancient Royal Library of Alexandria, occurred in the 13th Century among the Cathers who lived in Southern Europe. Sadly, however, when the “power” of Zoroaster “magic” began to reappear in the World once again, the threat to Christianity was undeniable and prompted Pope Innocent III (1161-1216) to order the largest massacre in Europe not duplicated until the horrors of World War II.

To how brutal the Cathers were suppressed by Catholic Rome we can read from the history of those times:

“Arnaud, the Cistercian abbot-commander, is supposed to have been asked how to tell Cathars from Catholics. His reply, recalled by Caesar of Heisterbach, a fellow Cistercian, thirty years later was “Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.”—“Kill them all, the Lord will recognize His own.”

The doors of the church of St Mary Magdalene were broken down and the refugees dragged out and slaughtered. Reportedly, 7,000 people died there. Elsewhere in the town many more thousands were mutilated and killed. Prisoners were blinded, dragged behind horses, and used for target practice.

What remained of the city was razed by fire. Arnaud wrote to Pope Innocent III, “Today your Holiness, twenty thousand heretics were put to the sword, regardless of rank, age, or sex”. The permanent population of Béziers at that time was then probably no more than 5,000, but local refugees seeking shelter within the city walls could conceivably have increased the number to 20,000.”

Today, in the ancient Afghanistan city of Balkh, where Zoroaster is said to have lived and died, and claimed by Marco Polo to be one of the World’s “noble and great cities”, a new Global Empire, the United States, holds both our past and our future in its hands with the discovery of this ancient Vimana.

To if the Western leaders who have seen this ancient wonder will allow it to be known it is not in our knowing. What is in our knowing, though, is that if the past is truly an indicator of the future, the words soon to flow from Christendom will echo those of times past…. “Kill Them All, The Lord Will Recognize His Own”.

Steve Quayle on Coast To Coast, 10th Feb 2011, (part 1 of 12)

What to make of this? Who knows, but it is worth thinking about and researching abit further. Just because you can’t see something doesn’t mean it’s NOT there. Ask a blind man!!
    Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Autumn (15th February 2011), Equinox (14th February 2011), Flash (14th February 2011), gardunk (15th February 2011), Jonathon (13th February 2011), justntime2learn (26th August 2015), moais (13th February 2011), penn (16th February 2011), sandy (14th February 2011), sheddie (14th February 2011), shijo (13th February 2011), slvrfx (13th February 2011), The One (15th February 2011), Whitehaze (13th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: [HOAX] Vimana (UFO) Found In Cave In Afghanistan!!!

Fascinating - thanks Alkamyst. Wonder if this will be substantiated by any other reports. Would love to see the actual images, if there are any.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

AlkaMyst (15th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

----------

George Noory (who should know better!) was reading from this article by Sorcha Faal:

http://whatdoesitmean.com/index1432.htm

It can be safely discounted.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

58andfixed (13th February 2011), 7eagle14 (13th February 2011), Burke (15th February 2011), Cottage Rose (14th February 2011), fifi (14th February 2011), galactica (13th February 2011), Jonathon (13th February 2011), JoshERTW (14th February 2011), Midnight Rambler (13th February 2011), Myatding (13th February 2011), Ramdass528 (14th February 2011), sheddie (14th February 2011), starsmoonmtns (15th February 2011), str8thinker (14th February 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (13th February 2011), WhiteFeather (27th August 2015), Yoda (14th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Bill beat me..........
    Last edited by Swami; 13th February 2011 at 20:45.

8. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Wow. Great stuff. I hope some of this technology will trickle down to us ordinary folk some day soon.

I can't wait to take a ride in a Vimana!

-edit-

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

AlkaMyst (15th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ----------

George Noory (who should know better!) was reading from this article by Sorcha Faal:

I rarely say anything negative about an individual, but I think this is another example of the fact that Mr. Noory is a ridiculous corporate buffoon with no integrity. He DOES know better. He just doesn't care. He is more interested in entertainment than any kind of journalistic ambition. I find him inept, narcissistic, and incompetent to the point of being silly.

Yes, this guy really makes me angry. George Noory, his producers, and Clear Channel have turned a great radio show into a bad joke.

Thanks for letting me vent and if I am out of line, please let me know. I don't usually say such negative things about an individual, but I feel strongly about this one.

-One pissed off monkey
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Kra (15th February 2011), Midnight Rambler (13th February 2011), WhiteFeather (28th August 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Good ole Sortyer Fool again. Thanks for the heads-up, Bill and Swami!

(as an afterthought)
    Maybe the PA Forum section "What does it mean?" should be reserved for threads of this kind!

And I fully agree with Whiskey_Mystic. Maybe someone should email George Noory, so he can read it when he gets back from his bank.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 14th February 2011 at 04:28.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

modwiz (14th February 2011), WhiteFeather (28th August 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ----------

I rarely say anything negative about an individual, but I think this is another example of the fact that Mr. Noory is a ridiculous corporate buffoon with no integrity. He DOES know better. He just doesn't care. He is more interested in entertainment than any kind of journalistic ambition. I find him inept, narcissistic, and incompetent to the point of being silly.

Yes, this guy really makes me angry. George Noory, his producers, and Clear Channel have turned a great radio show into a bad joke.

Thanks for letting me vent and if I am out of line, please let me know. I don't usually say such negative things about an individual, but I feel strongly about this one.

-One pissed off monkey
    I understand what your saying Whiskey Mystic...But,

You need to take this 'In Context', Firstly it was George Noory subjectively stated re: The Virmana Story Quote: "Could it be one of those internet Myths?", before introducing Steven Quayle to give his take on the story! Nothing more, Nothing Less!

As with all information, it's up to the listerner to discern between Truth & DisInfo...Just like here at Avalon!

I will come to George Noory's defence, your comments are out of line.

Remember, Coast to Coast AM has woken up more sheeple than any other Radio Station in the history of the Planet and continues to do so.

George Noory has always stated, we bring this information to the public to make of it what they will and use their own judgement on the information provided.

Another thing it was George Noory who introduced Coast to Coast listeners (for the 1st time) to the what the Criminal PTB Cabal were trying to achieve through their NWO, with regulars like Catherine Austin-Fits, Webster Tarpley, Alex Jones, Gerald Celente, etc keeping the listerners up-to-date with the economy and the NWO Agenda.

Having said all that I respect your Opinion, but Can Not Agree with your unwarranted attack on George Noory!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 14th February 2011 at 05:57.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Another thing it was George Noory who introduced Coast to Coast listeners (for the 1st time) to the what the Criminal PTB Cabal were trying to achieve through their NWO, with regulars like Catherine Austin-Fits, Gerald Celente, etc keeping the listerners up-to-date with the economy and the NWO Agenda.
    Ok, I will give them credit for presenting Catherine Austin Fitts. Though, as a professional producer myself, I don't think Mr. Noory has much to do with scheduling guests, though he acts like he does. In my opinion, all he does is read from a prefabricated list of questions worked out with a guest ahead of time and doesn't listen to or respond to the answers that they give. He just goes on to the next question. It's very robotic.

Your points are well taken, though.

edit: I will offer this. I did very much appreciate him giving Miriam Delicado a second appearance and treating her with respect after Ian made fun of her like some snarky frat boy.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 14th February 2011 at 06:06.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

WhiteFeather (28th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Sucha Fool at it again?

It sucks because one reads stuff like this and WANTS so badly to believe it when the facts say otherwise.

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Another thing it was George Noory who introduced Coast to Coast listeners (for the 1st time) to the what the Criminal PTB Cabal were trying to achieve through their NWO, with regulars like Catherine Austin-Fits, Gerald Celente, etc keeping the listerners up-to-date with the economy and the NWO Agenda.
    Ok, I will give them credit for presenting Catherine Austin Fitts. Though, as a professional producer myself, I don't think Mr. Noory has much to do with scheduling guests, though he acts like he does. In my opinion, all he does is read from a prefabricated list of questions worked out with a guest ahead of time and doesn't listen to or respond to the answers that they give. He just goes on to the next question. It's very robotic.

Your points are well taken, though.

edit: I will offer this. I did very much appreciate him giving Miriam Delicado a second appearance and treating her with respect after Ian made fun of her like some snarky frat boy.
    *ding ding ding* (to quote from Art Bell) on Catherine Austin Fitts

*ding ding ding* on Ian (except ironically I believe he did the first Fitts interview)

C2C is a bridge between MSM and Alternative.

Some good guests ... some BS.

As I have pointed out in another post ... sometimes they yank those who *DO* get too close to the "truth" that the PTB/W still don't want you to know about.

I don't enjoy Noory as much as in years gone by ... perhaps he has lost some sincerity going after ratings and viewership?

When they pulled the plug on Dr Bill Deagle I sent emails to both the producer and co-producer inquiring why and was stonewalled.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Whiskey_Mystic (14th February 2011), WhiteFeather (28th August 2015)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

A little further into CTC AM above (part 4 at Youtube), Steven Quayle says we almost lost 29 cities to nuclear weapons. If I remember correctly, Charles said nukes were off the table. Would I be correct if I said nuclear weapons have gone rogue?

Thanks

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Steve Quayle says a lot of things.

22. Link to Post #14
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    It sucks because one reads stuff like this and WANTS so badly to believe it when the facts say otherwise.
    And here is the problem, we want to believe, therefore we suspend our suspicions and get taken in.

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Angry Re: [HOAX] Vimana (UFO) Found In Cave In Afghanistan!!!

To everyone,

Once again, why is it that people here take a thread and flip it around to something is not about???.....THIS IS NOT ABOUT "COAST TO COAST AM" or "GEORGE NOORY", so why is it that people here tend to do things like this? Is it that we are too lazy to do our own research anymore or is it that unless "CHARLES" is being discussed, that people here tend to bash other people's posts when good information is trying to be provided?

For those of you that say that this should be discarded, including you Mr. Ryan and with all due respect.....allow me to show you how this here should not be taken lightly:

1. If anyone of you know anything about searching "Google" then this shoud be easy......go on Google and type:

inurl:ancient vimanas <---Giving you a total of 9,370 results on the topic.

Now, go on and type:

intitle:ancient vimanas <---Giving you a total of 40,500 results on the topic.

Don't sound so uneducated and make comments like the ones made above by certain individuals and go on and research the topic at hand to see for yourselves how much it holds true or not. Just because a website that has been know to produce fake news reported it, have any of you ever done any research on "Ancient Vimanas" at all?.....NO, because if you have, then this thread would be going on a more positive direction with the purpose of learning something!!!

But again, I know some of you still will not go and do your research, so here's some material.......

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_7.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...nas.htm#inicio

http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientaircraft.html

http://www.theseekerbooks.com/articles/vimanas.htm

And I still put my money on that people will not even click on the links and just continue to post their rude comments.

AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

jackovesk (15th February 2011), Lettherebelight (15th February 2011), phillipbbg (3rd October 2012), Raven (15th February 2011), Rha S ananda (27th August 2015), The One (15th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Vimanas are one thing but Sorcha Faal is another, reference to anything by Sorcha Faal makes most every ones eyes role back into their head which by using the said piece George automatically put the laugh-o-meter in play.

26. Link to Post #17
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by AlkaMyst (here)
    To everyone,

Once again, why is it that people here take a thread and flip it around to something is not about???.....THIS IS NOT ABOUT "COAST TO COAST AM" or "GEORGE NOORY", so why is it that people here tend to do things like this? Is it that we are too lazy to do our own research anymore or is it that unless "CHARLES" is being discussed, that people here tend to bash other people's posts when good information is trying to be provided?

For those of you that say that this should be discarded, including you Mr. Ryan and with all due respect.....allow me to show you how this here should not be taken lightly:

1. If anyone of you know anything about searching "Google" then this shoud be easy......go on Google and type:

inurl:ancient vimanas <---Giving you a total of 9,370 results on the topic.

Now, go on and type:

intitle:ancient vimanas <---Giving you a total of 40,500 results on the topic.

Don't sound so uneducated and make comments like the ones made above by certain individuals and go on and research the topic at hand to see for yourselves how much it holds true or not. Just because a website that has been know to produce fake news reported it, have any of you ever done any research on "Ancient Vimanas" at all?.....NO, because if you have, then this thread would be going on a more positive direction with the purpose of learning something!!!

But again, I know some of you still will not go and do your research, so here's some material.......

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_7.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...nas.htm#inicio

http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientaircraft.html

http://www.theseekerbooks.com/articles/vimanas.htm

And I still put my money on that people will not even click on the links and just continue to post their rude comments.

AlkaMyst
    Don't take it personal, people are not against YOU, they are against the source, or supposed source of the info.
    Sorcha Faal is known as a source that leads everywhere, but leads nowhere.
    If people here didn't want you around, you would know.

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Lord Sidious

Quote Don't take it personal, people are not against YOU, they are against the source, or supposed source of the info.
    Sorcha Faal is known as a source that leads everywhere, but leads nowhere.
    AND AGAIN, Thank you for proving my point!!!!.......I never said anybody here had anything against me, so I don't know where you come off with this!!!

Quote If people here didn't want you around, you would know.
    This is a very rude comment, and as a new member to the Avalon Forums you should be more polite to older members....I'm not here to post about "CHARLES" as you and most of the new members are and obviously you have not read any of my threads or posts to even begin to argument things like this.....It goes to prove all I have said.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!!!

*******ADMINS*******

Please close down this thread as it is way off topic and people refuse to get the point of what it is about!!!
    Food for Thought.......

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Hey y'all, before you go...and in defense of Coast to Coast as credible source of info, I am re-posting a link to a show way back in 2001.

A chat with the never-to-be-forgotten, Dr. Richard Thompson (aka Sadaputa das, disciple of AC Bhaktivedanta Swami)

If you've got a minute during the Charles lull, you'll never hear a more bonafide source speak on vimanas and such like.
    Vintage...and gold.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5wOU0...e_gdata_player

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Lettherebelight
    Quote Hey y'all, before you go...and in defense of Coast to Coast as credible source of info, I am re-posting a link to a show way back in 2001.

A chat with the never-to-be-forgotten, Dr. Richard Thompson (aka Sadaputa das, disciple of AC Bhaktivedanta Swami)

If you've got a minute during the Charles lull, you'll never hear a more bonafide source speak on vimanas and such like.
    Vintage...and gold.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5wOU0...e_gdata_player
    THANK YOU, I will take a look!

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The link is broken!!!
    Food for Thought.......

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast