Thread: An experience that changed my life

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Default Re: An experience that changed my life

if it matters...

thank you for sharing your heart...

Bill... Richard... Charles...You have done a great service to Avalons heart...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Cottage Rose (21st February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), sandy (15th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Many years ago I was camping in my little pickup truck alone on the Rio Grande Gorge.. It was January and dam cold,the wind howling, but I was set up in my trusty little datsun truck with a basic shell on the back.. It was well below 0 degrees.... and for those who do not know I am a woman and at that time traveling the back roads of the word by myself.

Then around 7 pm just as I was about to go to sleep a man came by.. he was in a bad way and likely on some kind of drug but I could smell the alcohol too. He asked me for some water which i gave him... He was difficult to talk too and was surely messed up. He only had a poor coat and no gloves or hat. When I found out that he had no vehicle and we were pretty far from anywhere I knew that he would not likely make it though the night. I would have taken him anywhere but he insisted that he had to be here on the Gorge. I invited him into my truck and covered him.. He was already pretty cold with insufficient coat and all.. I wrapped him in my sleeping bag and held him though the night. We both slept.

In the morning we parted ways... I don't know what was up with him but in morning he still could not communicate very well. I wanted to drive him somewhere, anywhere where he would be safe but he refused. He thanked me and said all would be well now...

That experience felt like I had entered a warp into the fabric of time in some way that makes no logical sense... like when something special is happening the edges of time ripple and become distorted and the moment becomes very alive.

and now reviewing this story I am recalling what happened to me about 5 years previously to this...

I was at a rainbow gathering in Montana in 76. I had put up my tent in the woods and went off to explore the festival.. I returned after dark to my tent but could not find it for my life... it was so dark and no moon... Finally I came to a tent that I thought was mine but obviously disturbed the occupant. When I told him my dilema he said I should not stumble through the woods all night. He took me in and kept me warm in a gracious way.. we parted the next day and I never saw him again..

so these things I guess are learned behaviors... learning to share and open without fear and to project your steadfastess onto others from others, to pass through whatever needs to be passed through.

Thanks Bill for sharing your story.

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

anikohu (19th February 2011), Anna (22nd September 2011), Avocadess (14th September 2011), Brodie75 (16th February 2011), Caterpillars Lens (16th February 2011), Charlie Pecos (23rd February 2011), Chicodoodoo (16th February 2011), Chuck (16th February 2011), Cottage Rose (21st February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Dawn (4th October 2013), Heather2017 (16th February 2011), Hummingbird (15th February 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), Isthatso (16th February 2011), Loveisall21 (14th August 2011), NancyV (16th February 2011), sandy (15th February 2011), Shikasta (16th February 2011), Sowelu (16th February 2011), Steph (3rd March 2011), Tom Sawyer (21st February 2011), write4change (15th February 2011), Yoda (20th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

I was chopping veggies for some tuna I was having for lunch and thinking about the law of attraction and how focusing on what you want and manifesting it is difficult for humans because its all out of faith and no proof( for most atleast)
    I visualized a beautiful drawing I had seen of semjase, a plejarien woman who Billy Meier had contact with, the drawing depicts nature coming to a much higher vibration around her when she stepped off her ship. In the drawing there was a hummingbird next to her.
    When I thought of the hummingbird a intuitive voice said to me to go outside and attract a hummingbird for proof.. So I set down the knife, took a step towards my bedroom to go put on some clothes( yes i was chopping veggies in my underwear) and the voice said " no now in your underwear, believe and trust.
    So I turned around walked out into my back yard , I started breathing eyes closed, it took me bout 60 seconds to get "connected" i stood there for appox. 2 min with my hand outstretched in front of me and started to doubt my feelings and a thought said stay have faith. So I continued for maybe 90 more seconds, I had my eyes closed and truly believed a humming bird was coming.
    Then I heard/felt the unmistakable vibration of a hummingbird. I opened my eyes a lil and it was hovering right on front of my face dancing around my outstretched fingers. This startled me and i lost me connection for a split second which made the bird fly away, I re gathered myself and wwwoooooommmmm wooooooommmmmm there it was again dancing around my hand, I held this state this time and it landed on the very tip of my middle finger, its little feet on my finger, its presence was just magical.
    It stayed for only bout 40 seconds, after, my mind was blown that I created this, that i trusted that voice and it wasnt just my imagination. I cried tears of grace for a while, I was by myself when this happened, but am with a very open minded woman who shares my love for the truth vibration and who I knew would believe me.
    I picked her up from work a few hours later and we returned home, she of course wanted to try, which i encouraged her to but didnt believe it would happen because it was so spontaneous. I proceeded to tell her how and what i felt before, so she got into her connected state and went outside. She stood in the backyard for atleast 3 min and nothing, she has her back to me but i could see her threw the glass door. I inhaled both arms into the air coming to prayer pose, and opened my eyes and there the hummingbird was dancing around her face, she returned eyes full of tears mine were aswell... POWERFUL

That was the first year of us being together, we are about to celebrate our 6th year anniversary one of the many great experiences that has bonded our lives together. Have never told the story before hope you all enjoy Love Matthew & Malvina

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Hummingbird For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), Avocadess (14th September 2011), Charlie Pecos (23rd February 2011), Chicodoodoo (16th February 2011), Chuck (16th February 2011), Cottage Rose (21st February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Dawn (4th October 2013), Heather2017 (16th February 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), Lord Sidious (16th February 2011), Loveisall21 (14th August 2011), NancyV (16th February 2011), sandy (18th February 2011), Sebastion (17th February 2011), Shikasta (16th February 2011), Smith (16th February 2011), Steph (3rd March 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Lovely story

thank you for your story, Bill

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yhvh For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Yoda (20th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

It is in helping others and sharing those moments, that our oneness truly shines through. This is why it feels so wonderful. Beautiful stories everyone.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sowelu For This Post:

Brodie75 (16th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), sandy (18th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing, Bill. This is important, what really matters.

Go out and do what really matters.
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 times in 2,188 posts

Bill thanks for sharing

I also read Richard's butterfly lady story and commented on it because he shared a piece of his heart and soul in that story. You now have done the same with this story.

I personally think if PA is to grow and gain strength, it will be from post's such as this one. When one shows us a bit of their soul and is willing to step from the shadows we all grow exponentially.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

damian (25th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), sandy (18th February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I was brought up Catholic, in a Catholic family, went to Church, went to Catholic Schools, went to a theological college for six years, was ordained as a Catholic priest, went to university (the Bishop wanted me to become a teacher in on the the diocesan Catholic schools. During my last year I got into a couple with Miriam (not her name). The Bishop found out and I was called to go up to his office at the Cathedral in Westminster. I ended up on my knees kissing his ring, phoning Miriam with the Bishop standing over me - telling her it was all over. Feeling like Judas Iscariot.
    The Bishop said I should go back to Cambridge for the night, get my stuff together and get one of the other priests to drive me to a place in Sicklinghall (yes!) in Yorkshire. A retreat for bad-boy priests. I spent the night writhing at my betrayal of Miriam. Realising that I probably would not be allowed to finish my degree ...
    Next day a priest friend drove me to the retreat house in Yorkshire we got there late afternoon. The Rector there was all shirt-sleeves and hail-fellow-well-met. I learned that there were about 15 other men there. Didn't meet any of them. With the Rector and my friend we had a cup of tea. Then I was shown to a Room and told supper would be in three hours.
    I sat in a chair. There were bars on the windows. I looked out, About 150 yards away there were a few houses. In the garden of one a woman was hanging some washing on a clothes line. I sat there and thought that I'd had this all my life - Catholicism, Institutions, special regulations, celibacy, mortal sinfulness ... and in the distance in the late afternoon sun, was this ordinary scene.
    After about 10 minutes I took off my clerical garb, stuffed it into the case I'd brought. Put on an ordinary workshirt and jeans and walked out. After an hour or so I found a bus to Leeds. Sat on a bench at the station for a couple of hours. Got a train to London and found my way to the school were Miriam was a teacher. Told her sorry. That was the end of being a priest. It was over forty years ago and she and I are still friends. That's the bones of it.
    Last edited by mrmalco; 17th February 2011 at 15:25.

16. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

Ahkenaten (16th February 2011), Anna (23rd February 2011), Arrowwind (18th February 2011), Avocadess (14th September 2011), bodixa (17th February 2011), Brodie75 (17th February 2011), Caterpillars Lens (17th February 2011), Charlie Pecos (24th February 2011), Chicodoodoo (16th February 2011), Chuck (17th February 2011), Cottage Rose (21st February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Dawn (4th October 2013), Elly (17th February 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), JSGlasgow (17th February 2011), Lord Sidious (16th February 2011), Loveisall21 (14th August 2011), meeradas (2nd April 2011), NancyV (16th February 2011), rgray222 (16th February 2011), sandy (18th February 2011), Smith (16th February 2011), Steph (3rd March 2011), StephenW11UK (27th June 2011), Tom Sawyer (21st February 2011), Yoda (16th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

The Universes is noble and magnificent, but it can also be a clever trickster when it feels that is required. A month ago I knew the depth of winter was imminent. I laid in the four hermitage basics; foods, tobaccos, medicines and groceries. With a thoroughly cleaned apartment I headed out on to the highway for a sixty mile drive to charge the battery and run the engine as the snow slowly began to lightly fall on the highway. A month later with three magor storms passed and plenty of lingering crusty mountains of snow and crud abounding it was time for phase two of making it through another frigid winter. I'd dug the car out several times. I turned the wipers and washers on to clear the windshield to an anemic lazy response. There wasn't enough charge to start the car. I got the jumper cables from the trunk and put them on the drivers seat. I walked to my mothers regretting not having a hat. My mother was sick and in the hospital so my sister drove me back to my car for a jump start. The battery was low but far from dead, in ten years I have never let the battery die completely. I took to the same forest lined highway of rolling hills to quickly bump the charge up. In very short order I had the first three of my four shopping essentials replenished and was beginning to fill a supermarket carriage with a few weeks worth of food. If the battery had not been in need of of minor attention I would have passed this point two hours earlier.

Two men approached me from behind calling me by my full name without a mister or sir attached. I locked eye contact with the speaker and extended my hand: "I'm sorry I don't recognize you." I thought it was some form of officialdom asking for assistance. The person looked me in the eye while saying his name and I realized it was my oldest friend of forty-six years who I knew from the age of five years old. We quickly blew off the ongoing handshake by hugging for ten seconds. Once at a great life changing event he was one of five witnesses present. The rush of being in his energy field and the familiarity of how he perceives me drew my hand to his face the way grandmothers gently cup the faces of those they love with the delta of the palms lifelines on the jaw and the thumb softly on the cheek. He relaxed after the slightest flicker of clever suspicion. Then I said his name. Just in case this is the first time we meet as we renew an active relationship after an eleven year hiatus of peacefully growing in different directions, or possibly the opposite, the last time we should meet by chance.

Twenty minutes of conversation covered many topics during which I filled him in on certain subjects and broached the topic of our mutual life changing experience so many years ago. He didn't miss a beat and said he had tried to tell people about it several times and simply could not pass on the magnitude of the occurrence to a friend or family member who wasn't there without seeming like a bit of a dope and a whack job. It was at that moment yesterday that I realized why my absolutely oldest friend the universe put on its trickster hat and trickster cape and with the help of many of the dearly departed, forced me and my friend to jump through a series of burning hoops wearing our french poodle suits as we groused, yipped and yapped, barking our way towards an inevitable moment of remembrance. The impulse to hold his face, to look him gently deeply and gratefully in the eye until we both relaxed profoundly and spoke as if not a moment had passed was overwhelming. Time stopped, the store grew dark, and we were alone for a split second in the eternal world where this collision of true friends was arranged by the ever wily trickster face of the universe that is the first and the foremost lover of truth. If I never see him again or we grow old together as grumpy old men it doesn't matter. It took a lot of overriding my will for the universe to express its will. It had the courage, honor and noble intent to not lose faith in its scheme as both trusted parties were maneuvered into a position where a whole new pallet of free will choices could be made available.

A bit of what the universe told me through its manifestation and navigation was very simple. I love you and you love me, don't give up. I needed to remember that some proofs can only be supplied by The Player as Origin. I don't demand proof anymore, but I need to remember when proof and the witnessing of proofs in the company of others was an essential phase of learning to survive in this particular part of the great cloud of awareness that forms The Great Mystery.

If I didn't write out this event of fourteen hours ago and contribute it to this thread the wily trickster would mock me most righteously for cowardice and I would have to humbly and gratefully accept the reproval. Now I am up by two points and the tricksters back on the run and the universe is smiling again enjoying the game of life.

On narrative.
    Through fire nature is reborn whole.
    The flames of interwoven friendships are eternal.

Last edited by Intraphase; 16th February 2011 at 18:19. Reason: Grammar

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

000 (16th February 2011), Brodie75 (17th February 2011), Chicodoodoo (16th February 2011), Cottage Rose (21st February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Dawn (4th October 2013), NancyV (16th February 2011), Platinum (21st March 2011), sandy (18th February 2011), Smith (16th February 2011), Steph (3rd March 2011), Yoda (20th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #70
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by mrmalco (here)
    I was brought up Catholic, in a Catholic family, went to Church, went to Catholic Schools, went to a theological college for six years, was ordained as a Catholic priest, went to university (the Bishop wanted me to become a teacher in on the the diocesan Catholic schools. During my last year I got into a couple with Miriam (not her name). The Bishop found out and I was called to go up to his office at the Cathedral in Westminster. I ended up on my knees kissing his ring, phoning Miriam with the Bishop standing over me - telling her it was all over. Feeling like Judas Iscariot.
    The Bishop said I should go back to Cambridge for the night, get my stuff together and get one of the other priests to drive me to a place in Sicklinghall (yes!) in Yorkshire. A retreat for bad-boy priests. I spent the night writhing at my betrayal of Miriam. Realising that I probably would be allowed to finish my degree ...
    Next day a priest friend drove me to the retreat house in Yorkshire we got there late afternoon. The Rector there was all shirt-sleeves and hail-fellow-well-met. I learned that there were about 15 other men there. Didn't meet any of them. With the Rector and my friend we had a cup of tea. Then I was shown to a Room and told supper would be in three hours.
    I sat in a chair. There were bars on the windows. I looked out, About 150 yards away there were a few houses. In the garden of one a woman was hanging some washing on a clothes line. I sat there and thought that I'd had this all my life - Catholicism, Institutions, special regulations, celibacy, mortal sinfulness ... and in the distance in the late afternoon sun, was this ordinary scene.
    After about 10 minutes I took off my clerical garb, stuffed it into the case I'd brought. Put on an ordinary workshirt and jeans and walked out. After an hour or so I found a bus to Leeds. Sat on a bench at the station for a couple of hours. Got a train to London and found my way to the school were Miriam was a teacher. Told her sorry. That was the end of being a priest. It was over forty years ago and she and I are still friends. That's the bones of it.
    I can't even imagine how you felt in that room, contemplating leaving behind everything you had worked on in your life.
    Miriam helped to deliver you to where you are today.

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

She certainly did Lord S - It was a very intense few minutes (an iceberg tip from a huge unacknowledged inner mass). I've often reflected that if it wasn't for the Church's celibacy law I might have slipped into such deep sleep that I got stuck for keeps.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Dawn (4th October 2013), Lord Sidious (30th May 2011), Loveisall21 (14th August 2011), sandy (18th February 2011), Yoda (20th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mrmalco (here)
    She certainly did Lord S - It was a very intense few minutes (an iceberg tip from a huge unacknowledged inner mass). I've often reflected that if it wasn't for the Church's celibacy law I might have slipped into such deep sleep that I got stuck for keeps.
    It's funny how we look back and decide that x event was ''good'' or ''bad'' for us, yet without that event, regardless of it's good or bad status, we wouldn't be the individual we are, nor would we be where we are today.

23. Link to Post #73
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

I want to share a story, too.

I've read information about all the secret-societies and banking cartels and that stuff since I was a teenager, I regarded that as very real something that has to be dealt with. UFOlogy on the other hand always seemed like a "come-and-save-me" escapism to me. I felt nauseated by that topic and didn't want to look into that ever. Through coincidence I came across the George Green interview on camelot and was fond of that guy, who seemed to be genuine, humble and honest, he even mentioned auric fields, which I learned to see again as a teenager as well. - Then he came up with UFO stories and I thought 'not him please' and he told about a free book that he channeled, that connects to the bigger picture in his view. - I thought I will read into that and prove once and for all, that this is all giant fallacy. As I read the "Handbook for the New Paradigm" it stroke my chords in an amazing way and often times after reading a chapter I pondered on something that was mentioned exactly like I thought about it when I read the next chapter the other day. Just before finishing the book I had a quick dream, almost like a commerical break in my other dream, about building a dam. That made no sense to me. When I went on reading, the exact same metaphor was used in the very next chapter.

It's not that I had a divine truth told to me, simply very odd synchronicities that showed me, the information I read was relevant and that also gave me a lot of confidence to act upon this knowledge.

The same thing happened to me the night before I saw David Wilcock's presentation at the Awake and Aware Conference, where I dreamed about stuff that he said afterwards.

So it doesn't have to be God speaking to you through a burning bush, it can be written between the lines, you just have to keep an open mind, to see these things when they happen, I guess.

I love you all
    be active, be creative!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Brodie75 (17th February 2011), Charlie Pecos (24th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), sandy (18th February 2011), Tom Sawyer (21st February 2011), Yoda (20th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dear All:

Richard has already shared a moving personal story about the Butterfly Lady. I do recommend that you read it.

Charles has also shared a profound experience that changed him. Please also read this……snip……
    Hi Bill, just as you and Richard and others have shared your personal stories in this forum, I have also shared a personal story that helped to change my life in a certain way, or let’s say it made it richer, more complete, because it taught me an important, sad, and hard lesson, but a valuable one nonetheless.

And the conceptual implications of this story could perhaps be extrapolated to this forum, or perhaps not. At this point, we still cannot be sure about it.

As I explain in the following post (#125), I wonder what your opinion is about this story and its possible implications for this forum. This story happened to me, although I imagine (actually, I am quite sure about it) that many other people may have also had similar experiences.

This is the link to the post:

Post #125, pag. 7. The catholic priest working for the orphanage
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post142950

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

anikohu (17th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Kyra (17th February 2011), Lazlo (18th February 2011), Lita (20th February 2011), moais (18th February 2011), sandy (18th February 2011), schnurfel (17th February 2011), shijo (18th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by qbeac (here)
    Hi Bill, just as you and Richard and others have shared your personal stories in this forum, I have also shared a personal story that helped to change my life in a certain way, or let’s say it made it richer, more complete, because it taught me an important, sad, and hard lesson, but a valuable one nonetheless.

And the conceptual implications of this story could perhaps be extrapolated to this forum, or perhaps not. At this point, we still cannot be sure about it.

As I explain in the following post (#125), I wonder what your opinion is about this story and its possible implications for this forum. This story happened to me, although I imagine (actually, I am quite sure about it) that many other people may have also had similar experiences.

This is the link to the post:

Post #125, pag. 7. The catholic priest working for the orphanage
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post142950
    The disclosure or lack of disclosure process is now halted.
    Arrangements are being formulated to accommodate that outcome.

You position has achieved the victory.
    More than half the participants expressed dissatisfaction with the process.
    Atticus was online for 21 days during which he was unable to disclose years worth of information.

Case closed.
    Personally I am very relieved.
    Time for the dissident magority to let go and return to previous research subjects.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), sandy (21st February 2011), schnurfel (17th February 2011), shijo (18th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #76
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

This is a small story. Wen´t to pick up my wife from work, boys, 5yo and 3yo riding backseat. We had to wait for a while. Then I saw a man jogging, clearly slightly retarded, bit funny looking with 25 year old jog suit. I looked at him and realized he was truly, 100% smiling, he was most likely the first person I have ever seen to jog because of the pure enjoyment of it, not for sport, adrenaline rush, discipline, cardio, stress management, or whatever, you name it. I wondered: who is missing something here - ME! I will try to go biking next spring when I definitely feel like it - and for no reason at all

That day I saw a master.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Arrowwind (18th February 2011), Cottage Rose (3rd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), jjl (18th February 2011), sandy (18th February 2011), Yoda (20th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)

That day I saw a master.
    hey, was it Forrest Gump?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Cottage Rose (3rd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), sandy (21st February 2011), Ultima Thule (19th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by Intraphase (here)
    The disclosure or lack of disclosure process is now halted.
    Arrangements are being formulated to accommodate that outcome.

You position has achieved the victory.
    More than half the participants expressed dissatisfaction with the process.
    Atticus was online for 21 days during which he was unable to disclose years worth of information.

Case closed.
    Personally I am very relieved.
    Time for the dissident magority to let go and return to previous research subjects.
    Hi Intraphase, thanks for your reply, although we keep waiting to hear Bill’s own reply about this subject.

In the meantime, Charles is still participating in this forum and conducting experiments (Saturday, Feb-19-11), but he has not replied either to the important questions posted in Post #125, pag. 7 (see link in my last post).

Without good answers to those good questions this case probably shouldn’t be considered to be closed.

And while we keep waiting for those responses from Charles and Bill, another user from the Project Camelot forum has made the following suggestion to Bill, as I explain with more detail in this post:
    Post #128, pag. 7. Project Camelot forum user suggests to Bill to write a disclaimer about Charles current activity in Avalon
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post146832

34. The Following User Says Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

anikohu (19th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In October 2005 i used the power I had but was unaware of to pierce time space to get an answer to what path to follow, 4 days later the matrix was manipulated by God itself and it gave me a reason to continue on and live in hope of better things.

I was struggling at the time and was very oppressed by the other end of the scale and I am talking top of the ladder.
    It had all died off until a few weeks ago where I met a girl in a club we both never go to and dislike, I ended up with the help of a gifted friend removing 5 spirits from her after years of turmoil and whilst doing the first two over the phone as my friend is a descendant of a famous Israelite, and yes has extraordinary abilities.
    It was divine as she was seeking help from a guy who was connected to a satanic cult and if I had not met her she would have been used as supposedly she has gifts similar to mine.(gifts can be used for both good and bad)
    Lucifer himself stopped by to view things as he was the one oppressing me he left before any struggle as I had become aware of him and had to block him from myself later.
    Conversations with Lucifer can be interesting but ultimately he is a corrupted spirit even if there are some good remnants left.
    I then learned that i could remove demons/spirits was a hyper intuitive, heal remotely without laying hands, sense energy fluctuations and sense spirits and multidimensional.(the healing happened by accident the others i was unsure of but now I am developing them for good and to help if i can)

This is very much abbreviated and a work in progress.

I am not going to Bible bash but anyone reading just be a good person and do right by others and live a pure life as ultimately it is your own consciousness that will decide how you progress.
    I have powers and have psychic friends we are like the X-MEN only we have tea and biscuits. ^^

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to megaorgun For This Post:

161803398 (30th May 2011), Avocadess (14th September 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd February 2011)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

I will tell you a story I haven't put on the net before.
    When I was in the army, I was in an armoured recon unit. This unit was classified as being amphibious capable, so we had to do swim tests to remain qualified as drivers.
    We were due to go and do our testing and refresher training in a river.
    The afternoon before, I was sent to the training area to prepare 3 vehicles for water training. This involved putting 1.6 tonnes of bluemetal in sandbags inside the carge area as ballast and also fitting shrouds over the tracks.
    I got up there to find that the ''help'' that I had there was of no use and I had to do it all myself. This took quite a while.
    I moved one vehicle to find it had a carbon buildup inside the engine and this could result in a loss of power, meaning you sink. So, I drove it around at full revs for about an hour.
    I managed to get to rest around 3am. Due to the cold, I didn't get any sleep.
    The next morning, I was called out to do my swim test at 7am. I had no meal the night before and I was knackered from no sleep as well.
    I entered the water to find that the water was freezing. The idea was that we would swim 25 metres and float for 5 minutes then swim back to the bank and get out.
    Well, we got to the 25 metre float when the corporal told us to swim to the next float, which was 50 metres away. This doesn't sound like a lot, except we had our uniforms on, minus boots and webbing.
    I was wondering what the hell was going on, I had never seen a 75 metre swim test and the briefing we had before entering the water told us 25.
    So, I started to swim to the next float. I got halfway and started to get serious leg cramps, due to the cold, lack of sleep and nothing to eat.
    I started to struggle and sank, so I signalled the safety boat. I sank again and again signalled, though this time I couldn't get my head out of the water, only my arm.
    I then sank to the bottom of the river. I recall seeing the boat coming across the surface of the water to the area I had signalled from.
    Then, a diver broke the surface and started down towards me.
    Before he could get there, I had my life flash before my eyes and I developed tunnel vision with the tunnel getting smaller until everything went black.
    The next thing I knew, I was on the boat coughing.
    They put me on the river bank and gave me a blanket, but no towel.
    After about 15 minutes, they came and told me to go back in.
    a sergeant that was an instructor on my drivers course a few years before asked me what was going on as he had never seen anything like this.
    I told him I had no idea and he told me he didn't like it.
    He then decided to come in with me and cheat. He held my trousers so that I would pass the test, which I did.
    He also decided to be my crew commander for the refresher training.

After many years, a friend of mine asked me if I thought they had tried to kill me.
    I had never thought of that before, so I had a long think.
    I think she was right, they were trying to kill me and make it look like an accident.
    The guy that pulled me out was the same one that extended the test. My regular crew commander had mistreated him on an exercise when we had ''captured'' him and he refused to talk.
    Why he decided to get me, I don't know.

Believe it or not, they decided to make me do another swim test about a month later, which they again rigged so I would fail and refused to help me out of drowning until one other swimmer got angry.
    I don't know what the moral of this story is, other than this was indeed an experience that changed my life.

Afterthought.
    I am not a patient man and as I said elsewhere, I struggle with my anger and not being hasty to say or do things.
    I think that I got PTSD after this event and never had treatment for it.

This is what we were doing.

Last edited by Lord Sidious; 24th February 2011 at 06:28.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast