+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: An experience that changed my life

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 times in 566 posts

Default Re: An experience that changed my life

Mine is not one big bash up side the head, but a bunch of small things that have made me what I am today, both good and bad.
    But the small things, when added up and looked at, are quite life changing, for me anyway.
    Simply the teachings of my grandmother and father, and stories of the miracles performed by members back in their days. As a youngster, I didn't pay much heed to it. But as life goes on, I started seeing things myself.
    Such as the first time (only time) I fasted in prayer, and recieve a spiritual companion to guide me on a daily basis for awhile. Among many powerful experiences at that time, that one might describe as a battle between two forces.
    Fast forward to my marriage, and first child, (4 months old) having been viciously shaken by a baby sitter. He lay in the hospital for 8 days dying. The doctors didn't have much hope for him. Their way of telling me he was going to die, was to sit me down and ask, "Can you have more children?"
    He was administered (laying on of hands by elders of my church) nearly 2 and 3 times a day during that time.
    The doctors told me, only 5% of the children that are shaken, survive, and those that do, are brain damaged vegetables. So you can see my hopelessness of the situation here.
    But I continued praying, and asking for a miracle.
    My son survived. But we wouldn't know the extent of his brain damage until he was 5 yrs old and started trying to learn in school. I was also told that he would be blind by the time he was 35 yrs old, because of blood clots behind the eyes, which usually never go away. But a few months later as my then 8 month old child healed. The doctor of 20 yrs looked at the blood clots that were behind my son's eyes and they were gone completely! He said NEVER in his 20 years has he seen that happen. So when I asked what that meant for my son, he said he was healed completely, and didn't have to worry about blindness from his injuries.
    When he turned 4 and started school (preschool), he was much advanced than children his own age. In 5th grade, he passed tests that were college level. But was failing simply because he sandbagged in school, and wouldn't do homework. They couldn't fail him though, because he Aced every single test they put infront of him 100%. Talk about giving the teacher's fits! lol
    From there I had 3 more children. Loosing my daughter at 6 months gestation. And then have my two youngest boys.
    both of whom have contributed to my graying hair. lol
    My middle son at 18 months old crawled to my room, in the middle of the night crying with pain, unable to walk. I put him in bed with me to warm him, and relieve pain. But next morning he was stiff as a board and couldn't move his legs, screaming with pain when I tried to move him. So we spent the day in the hospital (7 am till 7 pm) running tests. Worries of Polio prominent in ours and doctors mind.
    As it turned out he had a non-degenerative type of artheritis that he would eventually grow out of. Flare up caused by flu, and cold symptoms.
    At 2 yrs old he had another flare up. Had walked for 3 days. I had to pick him up and carry him everywhere. Even while he was on nearly adult dose of ibuprofen as prescribed by a doctor. In preschool at 3 yrs of age, I gave his teachers his script, and a bottle of new un-opened Advil for them to have on hand, explaining the severe pain he suffers at times. Nothing they can do but hot towels/pads and advil. and call me. They called me and I went to pick him up one day. The teacher was in tears, not realizing when I said "severe pain" that I meant THAT bad.
    He couldn't walk for 3 days that time. I carried him into the house of a close family friend and church member/elder, and set him down on a chair, asking him to administer for healing for my son. which he did. When he had finished, my son(s) curious as kids will be, saw something outside his house on the farm. My youngest said, "Look at that!" and my son jumped down off the chair and not only walked, but ran out the door! I slumped into the nearest chair, crying my eyes out and explained to the friend, he hadn't been able to walk without cripling pain for past 3 days!
    Since then there have been many other instances of such healing, messages, and miracles in my life. From smallest to largest. Even looking after my lifestock, horses, cats, etc...
    Not wanting to bible bash here either. But feeling there's a connection with some of our gifts, miracles, and beings out there, and my religious teachings from childhood. I just don't understand it fully yet.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

Anna (23rd February 2011), Avocadess (14th September 2011), Cottage Rose (3rd March 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013), Indigo Expressions (3rd March 2011), Loveisall21 (14th August 2011), Steph (3rd March 2011), TigerLilly (5th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

My first 7 yrs of life...i lived next door but one to a grave yard...
    This was my elder brothers play ground..
    When i was 4 yrs old ..i begged him to let me go with him..reluctantly he agreed..
    Wow!..it was a magical place..pretty coloured jewels and flowers on the graves..
    My brother was already familiar with the couple who lived in the house within the walls..and they didn't mind us being there.
    We used to take mum's kitchen scissors and cut the grass around the edge of any un-kept graves..water the flowers
    in vases if they looked wilted..etc..
    It must have been about a year later..this time we were collecting the old flowers up off of this tiny little grave..
    we knew it was a baby that had been buried there as we were in the grave yard on the day of the funeral...watching
    from a distance..the grave was over hung by a tree..something plopped from the tree hit my brothers head and landed
    on the grave...after he got over the shock..we looked and it turned out to be a baby bird..which had fell out of a nest..
    My brother asked me to stay there and he would go and fetch someone...
    He seemed to have been gone along time...when this elderly gentleman walked up to me and asked me what i was doing..i showed him the little bird...
    He picked the little bird up and cupped it in his hands....saying.. little bird fly free..follow the wind...
    With that he put the bird back down on the grave....
    I looked up at him...with a lump in my throat...i could see the bird wasn't moving...
    He put his hand on my shoulder and told me that the bird was now free to fly forever...
    He told me that sometimes we have to let things we love go...and sometimes we have to give them permission to leave.
    He also told me that i would understand this when i get older...and that i will remember...
    With that..he asked my name..and said goodbye...
    I sat there not knowing what to make of it...
    Then my brother came racing over with a little box...i told him the birdie was was flying free...
    My brother looked at me gone out...but realised the bird was dead...
    I said to him ask that man..he will tell you...
    He said...what man...
    I looked round..couldn't see the man anywhere...i just assumed he had run off...
    Years later i was working in a small hospital in South London..and in my breaktimes i would go into the wards and sit with the patients that had no relatives or friends to visit with them...
    In ICU ward..i befriended a gentleman who was very ill..and i used to help cheer him up...
    He asked me to keep visiting him...which i did...
    On the 15th day...i could see and feel he was in alot of pain...i asked the sister of the ward..on his condition...
    She said...by rights he should have gone by now...but he seemed to be hanging on..
    I went and sat with him...
    I held his hand...and i had a flash back and remembered back to the time of the little bird.....
    He told me he was frightened and squeezed my hand so tight...
    I whispered that it was time for him to go and fly free..and that everything would be fine...
    With that..he slipped away very quickly..with a sort of smile on his face....
    I did this many times...and they nicknamed me the Angel of Death....
    The hardest was allowing both my parents to go...and telling them everyone would be alright...they had finished their work here..and it was time to go on their journey..with love...

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to lazer For This Post:

Anna (14th August 2011), Avocadess (14th September 2011), butcherman (5th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (24th February 2011), Cottage Rose (3rd March 2011), danielle (22nd August 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), Indigo Expressions (3rd March 2011), Lord Sidious (24th February 2011), Loveisall21 (14th August 2011), mondaze (30th May 2011), Spadrylk (24th February 2011), Steph (3rd March 2011), TigerLilly (5th April 2011), Warlock (5th June 2011), Yoda (5th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Wishing everyone a very lovely day.
    Last edited by Charlie Pecos; 26th February 2011 at 18:28.
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

Avocadess (14th September 2011), Cottage Rose (3rd March 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013), Lord Sidious (26th February 2011), seko (10th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lazer - such a beautiful story - thank you for it - Do they still call you the Angel of death?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spadrylk For This Post:

Cottage Rose (3rd March 2011), lazer (28th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Hi Spadrylk,

I'm glad i was able to share one little experience with you all....

Oh!....no........it was an inhouse nickname....amoungst the nursing staff...on the ICU ward....

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 times in 566 posts

Quote He told me that sometimes we have to let things we love go...and sometimes we have to give them permission to leave.
    Beautiful experience. Brought me to tears as it reminded me of my dad.
    My dad was in the ICU. After 12 days of horrible pain, he slipped into a coma. My brother and mom got to see him before then, talk to him. But I got there after he had went into a coma.
    The visiting policy of the ICU ward was 10 minutes, and only two persons at a time. But knowing he was passing, they let all family in as long as they liked. So family came and went giving last repects. Talking to him. Eventually all family left and it was just me and my dad. I saw him move his lips. As if to speak. I thought (hopefully) maybe he's coming out of it. So I moved to his other side, and held to the hand that he could feel. (his left side was paralized.) I gave a squeeze of his good hand and said, "I'm not letting go of your hand until you take the hand of Jesus"
    No sooner had I finished saying those words, he passed away.
    The nurses evidently heard me on the monitor, and then saw him flat line. They told my mom it was the most beautiful thing they'd ever witnessed.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

Avocadess (14th September 2011), Cottage Rose (3rd March 2011), danielle (22nd August 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013), Icare (26th December 2021), Indigo Expressions (3rd March 2011), lazer (28th February 2011), Lord Sidious (26th February 2011), Twinsel (5th June 2011), Yoda (5th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Bill. Sometimes we forget how the smallest of things is the greatest of happiness.

13. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Indigo Expressions's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks so much for sharing that beautiful story, Bill. I really enjoyed it. It goes to show how much beauty there is in simplicity.

Since I can't start my own threads yet, I'd like to share a story of my own. My very first paranormal experience. My parents ran a daycare for over 10 years out of our old house. Back in 2000 they started taking care of a newborn baby named Molly. Molly was a beautiful baby, and always full of smiles. She had an unnatural amount of hair for her age, which only added to her uniqueness.

She was a joy to be around, and my parents loved her to pieces. In January of 2001, Molly passed away in my parents' care. The official cause of her death was S.I.D.S. (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). My mother was a wreck for months. She couldn't leave the couch, and she couldn't stop crying.

During this grieving period my mother claimed to have seen Molly's ghost, floating near the wall clock in our living room. My mother said she was transparent, all in white and lacking legs. Molly told my mother that it wasn't her fault, and that she was fine.

It was soon after Molly's death that we noticed the "111" anomaly. Molly died on the date 1-11, at the recorded time 1:11, and she was 111 days old. Since realizing this, I've been seeing "111" everywhere. On clocks, on the internet, on street signs, it comes up in random calculations, it's in my driver's license, it was in my old cell number, it's everywhere. I've been seeing it consistently for over 10 years now. The 10 year anniversary date of Molly's death was 1-11-11 at 1:11 PM.

Ironically enough, after Molly's death her mother had twins. As though she was getting a child back for the one she lost. One evening she was in the living room with the twins. The twins were asleep, and she had the baby monitor on in Molly's old bedroom. She claimed to hear Molly crying over the baby monitor.

After this incident the paranormal events ceased until 2005 (though we were all still seeing "111" everywhere). In 2005 my parents declared bankruptcy and we lost our house. A couple months before we moved out, however, I was sitting up late at the computer one night around 2:30 AM. (I'm a night person)

I was the only one awake in the house. All of a sudden I hear this baby crying. I had no idea where it was coming from, but it sounded close (very close). I went outside to see if it was coming from somewhere in the neighborhood. The neighborhood was dead silent. I then realized it was coming from inside the house. After I went back inside the crying continued for another few minutes.

I decided not to tell anyone about the experience. I thought I was losing my mind. The next night (around the same exact time) the crying started again. Only this time it was coming from down the hallway toward my parents' bedroom. It was so loud that it woke my parents up. My mom came out of the bedroom and asked me if I heard the crying. I told her I did, and that it had happened the night before as well.

I can only attribute this to the fact that Molly knew we were moving out of that house, and didn't want to see us go. It seems as though some spirits tend to linger around the area in which they died (especially if their death was a tragic one). Molly unlocked my mind. She changed my life. She inspired me to start paranormal investigating, and also sparked my spiritual awakening. I've been through so many paranormal/supernatural/spiritual experiences since then, and I now view life in an entirely different perspective.

She was my miracle, my spiritual-catalyst.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Indigo Expressions For This Post:

Dawn (26th September 2013), Enquiring1 (14th August 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), meeradas (2nd April 2011), seko (10th September 2011), TigerLilly (5th April 2011), Twinsel (5th June 2011), Unicorn (3rd March 2011), Yoda (5th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #89
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Indigo Expressions (here)
    Thanks so much for sharing that beautiful story, Bill. I really enjoyed it. It goes to show how much beauty there is in simplicity.

Since I can't start my own threads yet, I'd like to share a story of my own. My very first paranormal experience. My parents ran a daycare for over 10 years out of our old house. Back in 2000 they started taking care of a newborn baby named Molly. Molly was a beautiful baby, and always full of smiles. She had an unnatural amount of hair for her age, which only added to her uniqueness.

She was a joy to be around, and my parents loved her to pieces. In January of 2001, Molly passed away in my parents' care. The official cause of her death was S.I.D.S. (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). My mother was a wreck for months. She couldn't leave the couch, and she couldn't stop crying.

During this grieving period my mother claimed to have seen Molly's ghost, floating near the wall clock in our living room. My mother said she was transparent, all in white and lacking legs. Molly told my mother that it wasn't her fault, and that she was fine.

It was soon after Molly's death that we noticed the "111" anomaly. Molly died on the date 1-11, at the recorded time 1:11, and she was 111 days old. Since realizing this, I've been seeing "111" everywhere. On clocks, on the internet, on street signs, it comes up in random calculations, it's in my driver's license, it was in my old cell number, it's everywhere. I've been seeing it consistently for over 10 years now. The 10 year anniversary date of Molly's death was 1-11-11 at 1:11 PM.

Ironically enough, after Molly's death her mother had twins. As though she was getting a child back for the one she lost. One evening she was in the living room with the twins. The twins were asleep, and she had the baby monitor on in Molly's old bedroom. She claimed to hear Molly crying over the baby monitor.

After this incident the paranormal events ceased until 2005 (though we were all still seeing "111" everywhere). In 2005 my parents declared bankruptcy and we lost our house. A couple months before we moved out, however, I was sitting up late at the computer one night around 2:30 AM. (I'm a night person)

I was the only one awake in the house. All of a sudden I hear this baby crying. I had no idea where it was coming from, but it sounded close (very close). I went outside to see if it was coming from somewhere in the neighborhood. The neighborhood was dead silent. I then realized it was coming from inside the house. After I went back inside the crying continued for another few minutes.

I decided not to tell anyone about the experience. I thought I was losing my mind. The next night (around the same exact time) the crying started again. Only this time it was coming from down the hallway toward my parents' bedroom. It was so loud that it woke my parents up. My mom came out of the bedroom and asked me if I heard the crying. I told her I did, and that it had happened the night before as well.

I can only attribute this to the fact that Molly knew we were moving out of that house, and didn't want to see us go. It seems as though some spirits tend to linger around the area in which they died (especially if their death was a tragic one). Molly unlocked my mind. She changed my life. She inspired me to start paranormal investigating, and also sparked my spiritual awakening. I've been through so many paranormal/supernatural/spiritual experiences since then, and I now view life in an entirely different perspective.

She was my miracle, my spiritual-catalyst.

So the cycle of life continues.
    Molly died and helped you to be reborn without the end of this life.
    Welcome to Avalon.

16. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

So true Bill!!! True happiness is such a blessing

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

Yoda (5th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

The truth is always the sweetest. The most enjoyable notions of life are "free". possesions are mere material while spiritual and eternal bonds can be carried through to your next stages of our great journeys. Thank you all for your posts for my life has never consisted of mere materialism and i have always tried to meet as many people as i can. Perhaps my first memory will shed some light for you. As a young child, the only memory i could summon seemed to be sitting within the clouds slowly falling to the ground. I did not have any materialist things: just myself and the extreme comfort of knowing my existence.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unlockingyourhorizon For This Post:

58andfixed (8th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #92
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Quote Posted by Indigo Expressions (here)
    Thank you for the photo of Molly.
    I love it. Her.
    These eyes are looking inside me.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Avocadess (14th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Enquiring1 (14th August 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd April 2011), seko (10th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

I love that story Bill , thanks .

I also have a life changing story like that as well .

In 1999 I had a courier business and was driving all night i , and occasionally I would turn on Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM. Most of the time I felt there were credibility issues with some of his guests but it was often entertaining anyways .

On this night the guest was Judy Goodman , I found her to be very credible and she began to tell a story about a fairly wealthy couple who were about to have a baby . When the baby was born there were serious heart problems and most likely the poor child would not make it , so they had to make a choice to try and save it with surgeries and treatments , or see if he would make it on its own .

The couple had never been faced with this type of heavy decision and had worked very hard to buy a nice house and developed a very comfortable living . Now this couple was faced with making a choice that would impact their lives and wealth because this procedure was very expensive and they could very well lose their home and all they ever worked for to try and save a child who's outlook by the doctors estimation was not encouraging .

So they had to make a huge decision , and after much consideration and arguing they took all their money to save this child , but the child only mildly responded and the doctors gave them the sad news that it was most likely the baby would probably pass within a day or maybe less , this couple lost everything their home , their money and were left with little more than a dying child , so as I remember they took the child home and off of machines and spent just one day in the sun by some trees and they held the child and sang to it and told it stories and how much they loved him and would do anything to have him here forever , but the child eventually passed peacefully later that day .

Jane Goodman goes on to explain the meaning of this poor child's life in the interview , and what happened as a result for the parents of the child , was that even though they lost everything and the child the couple learned about themselves and the value of life and money , and the couple became closer than ever and were happier people and and their love for each other had grown more than they had ever imagined , because they had discovered their deeper selves through this wonderful little child who only spent a number of weeks here on Earth .

Every life has such meaning I learned . Something happened to me that night after hearing that story , I wanted to be nice to everyone and see everyone for the miracle they are and maybe there is more to this life if we look a little deeper . The poor child made my life better too , and makes me so thankful for every day I get to spend with my own child .

all the best , to all
    Mr. Eman

[Mod-edit: I took the liberty of adding some paragraphs to your post, so that others would find it easier to read. I hope that's OK. - Paul.]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th April 2011 at 06:21.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Eman For This Post:

Avocadess (14th September 2011), butcherman (5th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), Limor Wolf (8th April 2011), Lord Sidious (5th April 2011), pickle (5th June 2011), seko (10th September 2011), Warlock (5th June 2011), Yoda (5th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,612 times in 1,245 posts

These stories are lovely and interesting. I wish I had something to add to it that someone could relate to I have very clear memories of being a baby and growing up and I can say that I have deeply loved every rock, tree, flower, bug, bird and animal I have ever met. I also loved people at first until I realized that that almost of them made no sense to me partly because they did not hold the world or themselves in as high regard as I did. The regard they had for themselves was based on things I still haven't figured out. My life has been long series of events that, although normal to me, are completely strange to everyone else. I have meditated since I was old enough to sit quietly. I used to have the sensation of water running out of the top of my head and out of my heart chakra. I lost it when I hurt my back and went to the chiropractor to ask him if he could fix it but he had no idea what I was talking about. No one ever does. Its awful really. I somehow never clue in that I should probably keep my mouth shut when talking to anyone except my cat. I used to bubble over with joy about things that would make other people's mouths drop open. I somehow could never remember what people could and couldn't take in. I was very grateful and relieved when that "What the Bleep?" movie came out. So maybe, that movie changed my life because, at least, it told people there was something else.
    Last edited by 161803398; 30th May 2011 at 10:04.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Anna (14th August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013), Lord Sidious (30th May 2011), Loveisall21 (14th August 2011)

26. Link to Post #95
    Netherlands Avalon Member Twinsel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, powerfull emotion behind this story, have tears in my eyes. Thnx for sharing this Bill, much appreciate.

I had a woman who you could say she was my spiritual teacher. I have learned alot of here, even when i was in denial of something, only time was needed to be accepting the fact she was right (yes i'am a stubborn ). After a few meetings and some time to loose my selmade dogmatic views about a dear girlfriend of me (i thougt she was my twinsoul and thought i couldn't love someone else then only that girlfriend, but thats a long story ^^), she told me that if i wanted, she could bring me in contact with my spiritual guide, or some people would say, there angel. I said yes to here, and she was telling me my guide was a female and she was standing next to me, spreading there hands out to me. Just like me she experienced the great sadness what i was feeling in my heart. I had my eyes closed, and my spiritual teacher told me, my guide was my twinsoul, and at that moment i could feel the love all over me. It was so intense, i immediatly started to cry, like a flashlight of emotions, missing here, loving here, connecting again.... It was a amazing experience.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Twinsel For This Post:

Avocadess (14th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013), Lord Sidious (6th June 2011)

28. Link to Post #96
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

Dear Bill,

Thanks for this account.
    In order to be on this forum we had to answer a few questions. When I was asked about my plan for the future I just replied that I live the present. It took me 28 years of my life to stop focusing the future and start to be happy with small things in life. It took me 28 years to give importance to those that really matter in life : our family!

Kind Regards,
    Paula

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (7th July 2011)

30. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member Eyes2theSkies's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Bill, it really makes me happy that I joined the forum and was able to share this look into your life that I would not have otherwise known about. Many of my fellow Avalonians are right, many of us who are on this path have similar stories to tell. I think this would be a great spot to share some of those moments!

I grew up in a suburb that was known for its relative wealth compared to the city and some of the other suburbs, however, my family was solidly middle class...and at times lower middle class in a community of upper middle to high class families. It has only been during my adult years that I have begun to stop my materialistic view of the world and accomplishment in life. I have always appreciated artists and free thinkers, and been amazed at how many of these types of folks are in careers of all types. The '60s were the beginning of this awakening so, being born in 1970 I have been riding this wave of change and awakening and enlightment all of my life.

One of the main things that has changed my life is the work of Whitley Stieber especially Communion and Transformation: The Breakthrough. His more recent work such as the Key have been influencial but, raised more questions than answers, of course, that is part of the joy of Whitley, to know that there are always more questions. Almost every time I have read Communion or Transformation I have experienced more or reactivated contact with extraterrestrials or more broadly "the visitors". Sometimes this increase in activity has been UFO sightings, sometimes it has been a stretch of interactions - abductions if you must. I have found that by learning some of the control and meditation techniques Whitley has spoken of, has allowed me to gain a certain amount of control of these situations. He has helped me move beyond the shock and fear into a state of awe and desire to learn what I can. This has changed my life and I hope to one day shake Whitley's hand for how much he has helped me. I have already corrisponded with him and given him much thanks for what he has done and he has humbly accepted the thanks and done even more to help me, personally.

While this work was going on, I came across a website called Project Camelot. At first I wasn't sure if it was on the level and had to take some time to watch many interviews and found myself hoping for something to change. There seemed to be a missing element, questions that weren't being asked and it was driving me nuts. Then along comes this crazy english or australian guy, who always wears an outback hat, named Bill Ryan, and he begins to ask the questions that I would have asked if I would have been in the room!! As time went on, I found Bill to be a very capable interviewer on his own and quite charming and entertaining when teamed with Kerry. They became an important staple of my life because they were out there doing what I would love to do, if I didn't have all the worldly obligations that I do. Then one day it hit me, they aren't that different from me, except that they are willing to put it all on the line and invest their time, energy and money in to finding insiders who are willing to tell the public what no one else wants us to know! Well, things have not gone well for me since I found Bill and Kerry so, I haven't been able to contribute to their work, other than by spreading the word about what they are doing, who they are talking to and how good a job they are doing of waking up the masses! I hope that in the near future I will be able to give them a monitary contribution to help keep this important work going on and to show my appreciation for all they have done.

So, Bill, you have helped me learn so much about what is really going on in the world that I can not thank you enough!! There have been times that your interviews have brought tears to my eyes and there have been times I've wanted to shout for joy that someone is finally out there saying what needs to be said without worrying about who you might offend. You and Kerry are my heros as well as simply people I love and can relate to. I don't know if you'll be at the Pythagarous conference or not but, I sincerely hope that you will be, because I plan to attend with my best friend and fellow UFO researcher Caleb, whom I've known for about 34 years now. I look forward to meeting Kerry and will let her know how much I appreciate her work as well as yours.

There were two other very important moments that changed my life, that I would like to share. The first was when I was about ten years old and saw my first grey. He was hiding in a pile of brush in a ravine behind my school when I discovered him retrieving an errant playground ball. It's one of those moments like a first kiss, you'll always remember it, it leads to vastly more interesting things and it only happens once. It is a very involved and long story that I won't get into here but, it was a shock to speak to someone telepathically yet, it seemed perfectly natural somehow.

The other moment that changed my life was a few years ago when I had a mantis being in my bedroom after returning from one of my encounters. Often my encounters with the visitors are teaching or rather learning experiences and this was at a point where they seemed to be on the brink of being willing to visit me while I was in a "normal" fully aware state, rather than the usual sort of "abduction awareness" which I would describe as sort of a groggy memory. Part of my inner work at this time was dealing with living by myself for the first time and dealing with the extra fear that this situation brought to my "abduction" experiences. For years, decades even, I had become accustomed to them because it has happened all of my life but, living alone in a new neighborhood just brought things to a point that was nearly like what I felt the first few times it happened.

This particular night I had done well in working with the greys - again there are lots of details I will leave out to keep this brief - and we had a longer visit than usual and it was just about dawn when I was returned. I was being escorted from behind and had assumed there were one or two greys with me. Upon arriving next to my bed and preparing to lie down, I turned around to say goodbye and to my great surprise the being behind me was a mantis about 7-8 ft tall - his head nearly touched the eight foot ceilings in my home. Though I had read about these beings a little, I had never seen a good acurate depiction of one and was shocked by their menacing appearance. There was only a little twinge of shock and fear at first but, then I asked it why it was there. It replied that he was there because I had told the greys that I was ready to fully understand what all of this UFO, aliens and abduction business was all about, I had convinced them that my fear was gone. He told me that this wasn't going to be easy for me, which is why I needed to be near my bed, in case I fainted straight out from what I was about to be told. What happened next was such a shock that I have still not recovered all of my memory of what happened but, I will state that it made me more frightened than I have ever felt in my entire life. This had the effect of making me slightly depressed, mentally foggy, dazed and generally out of it for several days!! The closest I have seen to what happened was in the recent movie "Paul" where he transfers all of his knowledge and experience to the RV Park girl and the two guys, it was also remeniscent of the learning visuals used on the Lawnmower Man. I was shown so much and so many aspects of the real reality made me sad, angry, scared and abused that it literally overloaded my brain and I passed out. For days I would say that I had an overwhelming feeling of helplessness, being doomed to a horrible fate that I was born into.

To this day I don't know what that is or exactly what I was told and shown. It made me feel a new sense of kinship with everyone on the planet, gave me the feeling of knowing that no one has an advantage over anyone else on this planet, no matter how rich, famous, happy, powerful or whatever else a person is, in the end we are all the same. Beyond that we share a fate that scares me but, I don't know whether it is a catastrophie or just such a huge change that it will be a major shock to everyone. I am hopeful that it is the coming of the shift in paradigms that many of us feel is on the way, something that will change us for the better, not something that will destroy us.

Becasue of these influences I have devoted myself to doing what I came here to do - help my friends, family and neighbors through the coming transition. That is the best way I can describe what I feel and my preincarnation memories. We are on the brink of a brave new world and we hold the key in our hands - computers, books, videos, our minds, our hearts and our souls. If we stay true to our sense of brotherhood, sisterhood and love for nature we will make this transition with grace and move on to a bright new future where we truely are free. God bless you all. Thanks for reading. All the best to Bill and thanks again for sharing - you 've changed my life, buddy!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

Anna (14th August 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013), GCS1103 (22nd August 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), Limor Wolf (14th August 2011), seko (10th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #98
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Eyes2thesky,Thank you for sharing your story with us.The helplessness feeling of not knowing what is exactly to come is the most challenging part for all of us,but it is also part of the 'game',because if we knew what will come,we would not act according to what we need to do and change the results of' the story'.

I believe that the reason that the ones who are in touch with me dont show themselvs to me (not greys) is that they know that I will be afraid,even though I claim differently.please keep sharing your experiences and welcome to Avalon!

~*&^~*&

Limor

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013), Eyes2theSkies (10th September 2011), GCS1103 (22nd August 2011), Lord Sidious (14th August 2011)

34. Link to Post #99
    Ecuador Avalon Member Christine Breese's Avatar
    Thanks

The best years of my life, the highlight of my life, was when I spent six years in the wilderness with nothing but my backpack. I'd come out for a month here and there and get some job and save $1000 over a month and could go back in the wilderness for another 6 months of spiritual self inquiry and introspection. That went on for all those years. Now my life is so complicated, and I do yearn for the easy days of hiking the pacific crest trail, the four corners, Mexico, all of that, it was such a simple and happy time for me. Now my life is all about deadlines, faxes, mail, getting this done, that done, drowning in biz paperwork. I sure do yearn for the simple days, and am working my way back toward creating that again. When life is simple, it's so much easier to see what's important. OK, well, back to working on the mountain of paper work for filing late taxes before the extension deadline! Drown em in paperwork, they say!

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Christine Breese For This Post:

Avocadess (14th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (14th September 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013), Eyes2theSkies (10th September 2011), GCS1103 (22nd August 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011), Marc Barrie (31st March 2014), seko (10th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

[QUOTE=Lost Soul;139146]I saw an old mafioso spoon feed an armless black man. He voluntarily did this each meal and would feed the armless man before eating his own food. Like a father to a young son, he would use the spoon to wipe the corner of the man's mouth and speak kindly to him while feeding him. I learned compassion from it.[/QUOTE
    Thank you for sharing this, Lost Soul - a good example of how we should not be judgemental or think in terms of good and evil. This old mafioso showed a lot more compassion than most.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

Avocadess (14th September 2011), Dawn (26th September 2013), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), seko (10th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast