+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tea Party Caucus Leader 'Michele Bachmann' Votes for PATRIOT Act!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Tea Party Caucus Leader 'Michele Bachmann' Votes for PATRIOT Act!

Now that establishment Republicans have managed to steer the Tea Party into the political Borg Hive and run off the real patriots, it is time to get the neocon total war agenda back on track.

Rep. Michele Bachmann: Just another tool for the neocon mass murder agenda.

Minnesota’s Michele Bachmann, like Alaska’s Sarah Palin, likes to pretend she is at the center of the Tea Party movement. She talks loud and long about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Last week Bachmann voted for an extension of the Constitution-busting PATRIOT Act.

“Today I voted for a temporary extension of three legal authorities in the Patriot Act,” Bachmann wrote on her Facebook on February 8. “This vote was not for a full reauthorization of the Patriot Act. As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I look forward to briefings and reports from our intelligence community that will help us develop longer term solutions as we protect our nation against international terrorism.”

“Today’s vote was for a ten-month extension of three provisions that would have expired later this month,” she posted on her House page. “These provisions maintain the flexibility that our intelligence community needs to monitor terror suspects and protect our country against international terrorism. As a mother of five and a foster mother to 23 children, I voted for these authorities so that our laws keep pace with the evolving threats posed by terrorists.”

As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, it is fair to assume Ms. Bachmann is a tool for the CIA and the Pentagon and buys into their phony war on manufactured terror.

But then she always was a dupe for the neocons. Michelle Bachmann was so enamored with the war criminal George W. Bush, she felt compelled to hug and kiss him after his State of the Dis-functional Union teleprompter speech a few years ago.

Bachmann kisses war criminal and neocon tool George Bush.

The Bachmann-Palin neocons in Tea Party camouflage are going to take us down the same road as Bush – the same road followed unswervingly by Obama.

The globalist puppet masters need world war in order to sell their snake oil of globalist government and a return of serfdom to the masses.

Bachmann is on the Order Out o Chaos gang’s team.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/tea-part...triot-act.html

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Tea Party Caucus Leader 'Michele Bachmann' Votes for PATRIOT Act!

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Now that establishment Republicans have managed to steer the Tea Party into the political Borg Hive and run off the real patriots, it is time to get the neocon total war agenda back on track.

Rep. Michele Bachmann: Just another tool for the neocon mass murder agenda.

Minnesota’s Michele Bachmann, like Alaska’s Sarah Palin, likes to pretend she is at the center of the Tea Party movement. She talks loud and long about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Last week Bachmann voted for an extension of the Constitution-busting PATRIOT Act.

“Today I voted for a temporary extension of three legal authorities in the Patriot Act,” Bachmann wrote on her Facebook on February 8. “This vote was not for a full reauthorization of the Patriot Act. As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I look forward to briefings and reports from our intelligence community that will help us develop longer term solutions as we protect our nation against international terrorism.”

“Today’s vote was for a ten-month extension of three provisions that would have expired later this month,” she posted on her House page. “These provisions maintain the flexibility that our intelligence community needs to monitor terror suspects and protect our country against international terrorism. As a mother of five and a foster mother to 23 children, I voted for these authorities so that our laws keep pace with the evolving threats posed by terrorists.”

As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, it is fair to assume Ms. Bachmann is a tool for the CIA and the Pentagon and buys into their phony war on manufactured terror.

But then she always was a dupe for the neocons. Michelle Bachmann was so enamored with the war criminal George W. Bush, she felt compelled to hug and kiss him after his State of the Dis-functional Union teleprompter speech a few years ago.

Bachmann kisses war criminal and neocon tool George Bush.

The Bachmann-Palin neocons in Tea Party camouflage are going to take us down the same road as Bush – the same road followed unswervingly by Obama.

The globalist puppet masters need world war in order to sell their snake oil of globalist government and a return of serfdom to the masses.

Bachmann is on the Order Out o Chaos gang’s team.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/tea-part...triot-act.html
    Exactly!!!

It would appear the "2 headed hydra" of the political system was becoming too apparent to those who were becoming awake and aware.

Thus ... we have a 3rd party who will put an end to all that nonsense ... OOOOPS ... perhaps not.

I have little doubt that many who get ELECTED have the best of intentions.

Ron Paul seems to be able to keep his head "afloat".

Call me jaded but at this point I truly think the whole system needs to collapse (and sorry for all the ramifications therein).

End of the cycle stuff ... grab your hats
    Last edited by Calz; 16th February 2011 at 16:17. Reason: so many typos and so little time ...

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

This woman has been bought and paid for long ago like all the others.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shairia For This Post:

Lord Sidious (16th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shairia (here)
    This woman has been bought and paid for long ago like all the others.
    Reminds me of the 'Crocodile Tears' pouring out of Speaker Of The House John Boehner!

The Tears didn't come from a caring emotional level, they came from his 'Knowing' he's about to sell his Country and it's people 'Down the Toilet'!!!

Another 'Bought & Paid For' politician!

The 'Guilt' associate with his 'PuppetMasters' orders & knowing what he's about to do to the USA, got the better of this Drunken Traitor!

see @ 5.30 mins...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 16th February 2011 at 16:49.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Erin's Avatar
    Thanks

Am I supposed to be surprised by this? She's never remotely resembled a champion of civil liberties. On any front.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I remember when she was campaigning, she released an at home interview and all she cared about was how she looked. It was really pathetic, I never could understand why she won the election until they released the figures on her funds compared to her opponent.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

8. Link to Post #7
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Treasonous Congressmen Who Voted FOR The PATRIOT Act

Dear Concerned Citizen -

The below is a list of the House members that voted FOR extension of the PATRIOT Act:

Since the PATRIOT Act violates the U.S. Constitution by "justifying" such violation with the "need" for more "national security," the Congressmen and Congresswomen in the above list are traitors to their Oath of Office, an oath they all took to uphold theU.S. Consitution. These people should thus bevoted out of officeas soon as possible.

This data was reported on FREEDOM WATCH, the must-watch nightly show hosted by Judge Andrew Napolitano.

http://freedomwatchonfox.com/
    Last edited by jackovesk; 16th February 2011 at 16:48.

9. Link to Post #8
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Treasonous Congressmen Who Voted FOR The PATRIOT Act

Dear Concerned Citizen -

The below is a list of the House members that voted FOR extension of the PATRIOT Act:

Since the PATRIOT Act violates the U.S. Constitution by "justifying" such violation with the "need" for more "national security," the Congressmen and Congresswomen in the above list are traitors to their Oath of Office, an oath they all took to uphold theU.S. Consitution. These people should thus bevoted out of officeas soon as possible.

This data was reported on FREEDOM WATCH, the must-watch nightly show hosted by Judge Andrew Napolitano.

http://freedomwatchonfox.com/
    I only ever saw his show on fox once, every other time I see him is on youtube.
    I just wish there were more like him around sitting on the bench.

10. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

15 of the 17 members of Congress that Wikipedia classifies as "Tea Party" voted for the extension of the sunsetting provisions of the Patriot Act.
    Ron Paul and Roscoe Bartlett were the 2 that voted against.

List of the 17 Tea Party members of Congress:
    Robert Aderholt AL-4
    Todd Akin MO-2
    Rodney Alexander LA-5
    Michele Bachmann MN-6
    Roscoe Bartlett MD-6
    Joe Barton TX-6
    Gus Bilirakis FL-9
    Marsha Blackburn TN-7
    Virginia Foxx NC-5
    Louis Gohmert TX-1
    Steve King IA-5