+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Threat of Earthquake Predicted For E., W. Coast Of US and Mississipi

1. Link to Post #101
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Default Re: Threat of Earthquake Predicted For E., W. Coast Of US and Mississipi

<snippty snip>
    Last edited by Aurelius; 13th May 2012 at 22:39.

2. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: Threat of Earthquake Predicted For E., W. Coast Of US and Mississipi

if this all happens there will be no where to run and hide. Many nuclear plants will be distroyed and their toxic rods cast out into the waters of the earth. So I wouldn't bother moving. When its time to go, its time to go. Those who do survive will only survive for a short time, with great emotional and physical suffering, except for the few most ingenious and hardened folks, but they will be taken down also

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

conk (15th May 2012), stomy (17th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    the pleadians told billy meir there would be a 9.0 off the coast of oregon that would last for five minutes, and then a volcano/earthquake in the canary islands that would send a tidal wave to the east coast of the U.S. and kill 20 million people and put a million tons of ash in the air. watch for a seaquake off the coast of oregon, the trigger for the tidal wave.
    Hi,

Wasn't Billy Meier nothing more than another product of Helena Blavatsky & The Theosophical Society?

It can't just be a coincidence that nigh on everthing that is going on today has a direct route back to Blavatsky & The Theosophical Society.

Isn't just posible that everything that comes from the Theosophical Society is an illusion, a fantasy, a diversion etc?
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

stomy (17th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

In line with this thread, I'll offer this item... check out the video "Future Map of North America Virtual Tour".

http://matrixinstitute.com/

However, I feel that we will be 'protected' to a significant degree... now, whether we Deserve such protection may be debated.

In Unity, Peace and LOVE

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

bennycog (1st June 2012), stomy (17th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

The next great Pacific tsunami may well hail from Alaska
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...105329703.html

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stomy For This Post:

bennycog (1st June 2012)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

U.S. Geological Survey: Discovery of new fault in California
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...105806569.html

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stomy For This Post:

bennycog (1st June 2012)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

New observations on the San Andreas Fault in Santa Cruz Mountains, Seattle Fault Zone
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...106163572.html

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stomy For This Post:

bennycog (1st June 2012)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Post Re: Threat of Earthquake Predicted For E., W. Coast Of US and Mississipi

Forewarning of West Coast 9+ Megaquake/ Tsunami

This letter is not meant to alarm you, but to merely inform you so that you may seek the Lord concerning this matter.

Those of us living on the US West Coast do not want to be reminded of what is coming, but it doesn't do any good to hide our heads in the sand.

It's time to trust God fully which means we can expect Him to give us a forewarning before the imminent Megaquake/ Tsunami comes. ( See Rev. 6: 12-17 and Rev. 7:9-17 )

And now I will share with you what I know about the coming Megaquake....

I attend a Bible-believing church in Northern California.
    Many years ago, a man of God came to our church who was truly used of the Lord. He foretold countless things to the saints of God and everyone watched it come to pass. Because of this, our congregation has no doubt that this man of God was hearing from the Lord.

One of the things he told the church was about an event that is yet to occur---(but which has been predicted by Scientists as well.) The Lord showed him a 9+ pt Megaquake and Tsunami which will wipe out the West Coast.

The Lord assured us that we would be given a 1-3 day warning period--giving us time to flee east from the coast. The warning would come in the form of a strong 5.5 precursor quake that would actually feel like a 7 pt quake. (Apparently, it will be directly UNDER our city--that is why it will feel so strong.) Several other indicators were given to the church.

He said that following the Megaquake/Tsunami on the US West Coast, the Lord would return.

That is all I know. I do not claim to have any other "inside information." I do not know anything for sure. I'm merely sharing what our church has been forewarned of...and what the members truly believe.

I personally believe the time of the Megaquake/ Tsunami is drawing very near.

May God keep everyone safe in His love,

V.V.

Source: http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...111239727.html

Repent there: http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...101688863.html

Google translate:
    Source: The Jerusalem Bible King James Version 1910.

This article is for believers and those who want to look at holy bible.

Summary:

1) repentence (Please independent of the Bible)

2) How to pray?

3) Why pray?

4) The perseverance in prayer

5) Pray together

1) repentence (Please independent of the Bible)

I see that I'm a fisherman, I agree that I'm lost and I agree that it is your blood that flowed once and for all on this planet, which earned me the work that you gave me to advance, which earned me this salvation as you ask me.
    I ask you Lord, my past life, present and future and save me by the blood of thy son, Jesus

2) How to pray?

Luke 10

1 Jesus was praying one day in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples saith unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John taught his disciples.

2 He said unto them, When ye pray, say: Father! Hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come.

3 Give us each day our daily bread

Matthew 21:22 Whatever you ask in faith by e pray, ye shall receive.

Jacques pray to 5.15 e of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

1 Peter 3.12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their e pray, but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

Romans 15:30 Now I beseech you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your pray to God are in my favor.

Jacques 5.16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The e fervent pray of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

3) Why pray?

2 Corinthians 9.13 we are glad when we are weak and you are strong, and we ask our're praying is your development.

Philippians 1.9 And I pray in my application are is that your love increases more and more in knowledge and all intelligence

Jacques pray to 5.15 e of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

1 Timothy 2.1 I exhort therefore, first of all, to pray for es, supplications, petitions, and thanksgivings for all men,

1 Corinthians 14:14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit pray e, but my understanding is unfruitful.

1 Corinthians 14:15 What is it then? I pray for my mind, but I have to pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, but I will sing with the understanding also.

.9 John 17 Jesus said: I pray for them: I pray not for the world but for those whom thou hast given me, because they are yours.

Philippians 1.4 shall cease in all my're praying for you all,

Colossians 1.3 We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, and we constantly pray for you,

Colossians 1.9 This is why we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding ,

Romans 1.10 in my pray continually asking're finally having, by his will, happiness to come to you. Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness, for we know not what we should ask our're praying. But the Spirit himself intercedes for us with sighs too deep for words;

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's wish and pray my e God for them is that they may be saved.

4) The perseverance in prayer

Romans 12.12 Rejoice in hope. Be patient in affliction. Persevere in praying e.

Luke 18:1 Jesus spoke a parable to show that we should always pray and not to faint.

Persevere in Colossians 4.2 e pray, and watch with thanksgiving.

Ephesians 6:18 Pray at all times in the Spirit are all kinds of praying and supplications. Watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints pray.

Philippians 1.19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your're praying and assistance of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, present your requests to God by praying es and supplication with thanksgiving.

5) Pray together

Matthew 18:20 Jesus is miieu Christians when they pray more than one
    For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in their midst

1 Corinthians 7:5 Defraud ye not one the other, except by mutual consent for a time, in order to engage in e pray and then come together again, lest Satan tempt you not for your incontinence.

2 Corinthians 1.11 yourselves as we are praying for your assistant, so that the grace obtained for us by many to be more of an opportunity to give thanks to our subject.
    Last edited by stomy; 14th October 2012 at 13:11.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to stomy For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (14th October 2012)

16. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

What about "2012" movie ? Based om that the world come to an end.
    Last edited by arizona; 2nd September 2016 at 01:40.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6