+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Positive indicators of personal awakening

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Positive indicators of personal awakening

I wish to open a discussion about your/our personal awaking.
    1. How do you know you are awaking?
    fill in
    2. Are there any indicators you can measure?
    fill in
    3. What are the stages you pass in your awakening?
    fill in
    Please post your personal experience and wisdom.
    Thanks
    PathWalker
    Last edited by PathWalker; 16th February 2011 at 19:48.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Anchor (17th February 2011), DianeKJ (17th February 2011), gigawatt (16th February 2011), Gustav (11th March 2011), moais (21st February 2011), NinJin (21st February 2011), sandy (14th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Positive indicators of personal awakening

As for my personal awakening indicators.

I see other awakening people going the steps and stages I struggled. There are stages I passed and there are stages I am stuck in. It is not a linear sequence of stage after stage. Rather unique to each. Therefore I cannot say I am more awaken then others.
    1. One is for sure, synchronicity and strange coincidences.
    2. Understanding that it is very personal, there is no single path.
    3. Internalize (difficult lesson) that awakening is a personal choice. You can bring the camel to the well, you cannot make him drink.
    4. Realize that wisdom and knowledge are just a sugar coating and first step.
    5. Struggle with authenticity to the spiritual ideals I believe. Other words - walk the talk (work in progress).
    6. Humility, knowing there are more steps I do not know/remember about (work in progress).
    7. Acknowledging and facing personal fears (work in progress).
    3. What are the stage you pass in your awakening?
    1. Desire and thirst for something undefined.
    2. Realization there is more then we are told.
    3. Seeking answers in religions and old wisdom. Infinite thirst for knowledge.
    4. Understanding the control structure and, control mechanisms.
    5. Anger and fear against TPTB
    6. Understanding the power of the intent and the human belief system.
    7. Plan for self reprogramming, and take 100% responsibility
    8. Open(release control) to the events/experiences that are coming with the knowledge.
    9. Accept that the game is rigged and everything in creation is perfect, whole and complete.
    10. Let go, control (work in progress)
    Hope you can post your own insights as well.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Anchor (17th February 2011), Budaheart (17th February 2011), DianeKJ (17th February 2011), Gustav (11th March 2011), ketturah (21st September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th February 2011), Satkirn (21st September 2011), SharliZiebarth02 (17th February 2011), sheddie (17th February 2011), Wood (16th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)

3. Internalize (difficult lesson) that awakening is a personal choice. You can bring the camel to the well, you cannot make him drink.
    5. Struggle with authenticity to the spiritual ideals I believe. Other words - walk the talk (work in progress).
    6. Humility, knowing there are more steps I do not know/remember about (work in progress).
    7. Acknowledging and facing personal fears (work in progress).[/INDENT]
    Measure. From to measure. To create a one-to-one relation between a property ( from the object which is measured ) and a mathematical set.
    For example.
    #1 Your physical well-being -> to a constant body temperature -> to a range around 37.
    #2 Your succes -> to your income per year -> to a number >= 0.

My point is: I think the question is: "can you MEASURE your level of awakening?"

Not that I can measure it myself, although I think "Level of awakening" should definitely be one of my statistics I am not that far on my bridge to Enlightment. I have to deal with issues lower on the scale first.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

crosby (17th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ndroock1 (here)
    Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)

7. Acknowledging and facing personal fears (work in progress).[/INDENT]
    Measure. From to measure. To create a one-to-one relation between a property ( from the object which is measured ) and a mathematical set.
    For example.
    #1 Your physical well-being -> to a constant body temperature -> to a range around 37.
    #2 Your succes -> to your income per year -> to a number >= 0.

My point is: I think the question is: "can you MEASURE your level of awakening?"

Not that I can measure it myself, although I think "Level of awakening" should definitely be one of my statistics I am not that far on my bridge to Enlightment. I have to deal with issues lower on the scale first.
    Measure is a technique to make comparison. In time scale or dimension scale.
    There are qualitative measures (bad, good, improve, smelly, painfull). And quantitative measures (length, time, temprature, energy...).
    Please express the measurement you find proper to describe your experience.

8. Link to Post #5
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting post!

I know because I feel it in every cell of my body. Since it began I sometimes feel like my body resonates to a frequency I have never known – this often occurs while learning something new or should I say rediscovering something old. I feel a yearning to catch up to something yet what that something is feels evasive somehow. This feeling of vibration in my body and mind occurs when I can almost touch it, when I feel I’m close … when I feel like my fussy, little head is about to burst with information that I can’t elevate to my conscious mind and put into a context I can share or put into an order which works in this linear world. Like I know that I found something real and not a misinterpreted symbolic analogy of ancient memories. It probably is just that but I feel like my mind or … soul knows something that it wants the conscious me to remember and it points out the clues. I’m not strong enough or ready yet to grasp it and it frustrates me and keeps me at my studies.

The resonance or humming is becoming stronger. With very little focus I feel a tightening in my forehead (3. Chakra) but I am not practiced enough to shut out what is needed for the senses to let go and just see. Not anymore. I was once as a child/teenager and aim to be again. Other indicators are my focuses in life – money and possessions have become irrelevant to me. Knowledge or rather wisdom has become a goal and I seek it most by seeking insight in life around me and in our past.

I don’t know if I can even divide this into stages as time has become elusive. I still see the clock going around and around but my sense of time is all messed up. Especially when it comes to what I learn. I was once very good at remembering appointments and dates and time. Now I don’t remember my next doctor’s appointment or my husband’s plans for the week. He’s pretty good about that, though, he reminds me again and again. But somewhere in that linear way of boxing things there are probably many stages. To me the stages and my search are like a puzzle. Like I’m standing in a big, dark room and someone threw a million pieces of the puzzle on the floor. And I have to find them and finish the puzzle in the dark. A corner here, some of the middle there … those are the stages that will, hopefully, eventually lead me to see the complete puzzle, because I don’t think the light will come on until I put the very last piece in its place. And that is what frustrates me the most as I also have a constant feeling that I have to hurry.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Autumn For This Post:

angellight (17th February 2011), DianeKJ (17th February 2011), gigawatt (16th February 2011), ketturah (21st September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th February 2011), PathWalker (17th February 2011), penn (18th February 2011), sllim11 (17th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Good thread Pathwalker. For me its an intuition thing.

I work each day on seeing only good in people - it gets easier
    I work each day on "feeling" love for all - it gets easier
    I work each day on "projecting" love for all - this gets way easier
    I work each day on being at peace and still - it gets easier
    I work each day on feeling the light within - it gets easier
    I work each day on concentrating the internal energy to the top of my head - it gets easier
    I work each day to still my thoughts - that gets easier to focus on, but hard to attain
    I work each day to feel the "one" within - nope not there yet (no where close actually)
    I work each day on humility - that gets easier the more you focus on it

I took awakening to be enlightenment. Apologies if that is not what you meant.

There are many other steps and would like to learn from others what they particularly focus on - and I am but a beginner student finding my way. I am ever hopeful that there is a particular key to unlock the faraday cage?????

ADDIT: How will I know if Ive attained it......... oh Im picking you will just know
    Last edited by witchy1; 16th February 2011 at 23:07.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Anchor (17th February 2011), Deega (17th February 2011), DianeKJ (17th February 2011), fifi (17th February 2011), gigawatt (16th February 2011), Limor Wolf (20th February 2011), Marianne (21st September 2011), NinJin (21st February 2011), PathWalker (17th February 2011), sllim11 (17th February 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (17th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Path Walker : Love this Thread idea.

How do you know you are awaking?

- synchronicity all around me
    - sense of belonging to something much greater. Grounded with nature.
    - complete forgiveness and tolerance
    - reflective and not reactive
    - eyes open to the possibilities and not the actual
    - Ability to control the heat in my hands and consciously shift the energy from one to the other
    - seeing the change in people around me as they begin to wonder and explorer and assisting them
    - accepting that all occurrences in my life are not by chance but of my own will and intention
    - complete and utter release of control in difficult situations by knowing that the solution will come to me in a fashion which resonates with me and in due time

- The synchronicity: They happen daily and increasing in number
    - Heightened sense of intuition: Ability of prediction more accurate and clearer
    - Visions which come to pass

- In the system: Do this. Do that. Do what your told. We'll tell you how it is ...
    - Wakening up: Let try this. Let's do that. Well what if I did it this way ...
    - Awakened: If it feels right for me tehn this is the path I will take ... still on my journey

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gigawatt For This Post:

Anchor (17th February 2011), DianeKJ (17th February 2011), Limor Wolf (20th February 2011), PathWalker (17th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

It's a continual process, one never completed while in this vessel, you need to work at it everyday. It helps to remain in the witness state.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shairia For This Post:

crosby (17th February 2011), DianeKJ (17th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Autumn (here)
    Interesting post!

I know because I feel it in every cell of my body. Since it began I sometimes feel like my body resonates to a frequency I have never known – this often occurs while learning something new or should I say rediscovering something old. I feel a yearning to catch up to something yet what that something is feels evasive somehow. This feeling of vibration in my body and mind occurs when I can almost touch it, when I feel I’m close … when I feel like my fussy, little head is about to burst with information that I can’t elevate to my conscious mind and put into a context I can share or put into an order which works in this linear world. Like I know that I found something real and not a misinterpreted symbolic analogy of ancient memories. It probably is just that but I feel like my mind or … soul knows something that it wants the conscious me to remember and it points out the clues. I’m not strong enough or ready yet to grasp it and it frustrates me and keeps me at my studies.

The resonance or humming is becoming stronger. With very little focus I feel a tightening in my forehead (3. Chakra) but I am not practiced enough to shut out what is needed for the senses to let go and just see. Not anymore. I was once as a child/teenager and aim to be again. Other indicators are my focuses in life – money and possessions have become irrelevant to me. Knowledge or rather wisdom has become a goal and I seek it most by seeking insight in life around me and in our past.

I don’t know if I can even divide this into stages as time has become elusive. I still see the clock going around and around but my sense of time is all messed up. Especially when it comes to what I learn. I was once very good at remembering appointments and dates and time. Now I don’t remember my next doctor’s appointment or my husband’s plans for the week. He’s pretty good about that, though, he reminds me again and again. But somewhere in that linear way of boxing things there are probably many stages. To me the stages and my search are like a puzzle. Like I’m standing in a big, dark room and someone threw a million pieces of the puzzle on the floor. And I have to find them and finish the puzzle in the dark. A corner here, some of the middle there … those are the stages that will, hopefully, eventually lead me to see the complete puzzle, because I don’t think the light will come on until I put the very last piece in its place. And that is what frustrates me the most as I also have a constant feeling that I have to hurry.
    Thank you Autumn for sharing your intimate inner feelings.
    The energy I felt from your post was of struggle and hardship. Just wanted to let you consider this: we create our emotional reality.
    You describe the process of opening the third eye. That is absolutely awakening. There are many stages and each stage has it own beauty. Like the beauty of a baby growing and learning to use the body.
    As parents we enjoy each stage of the child development and rejoice on the development. We can assume the same wonderful approach toward the self.
    Continue with baby development metaphor, some parents are worry seek always about the development stage and pace. The worry is not helpful, the action and intention is effective. Worry is just initial indicator and motivator. We can release it, (I wish I could do that as fast as I write it. For me it is still a work in progress.) and put our focus on creating.

For me an aspect of awakening is, letting go of the struggle and getting into the flow. Seems you are riding the wave.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Autumn (17th February 2011), DianeKJ (17th February 2011), Limor Wolf (20th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Good thread Pathwalker. For me its an intuition thing.

I work each day on seeing only good in people - it gets easier
    I work each day on "feeling" love for all - it gets easier
    I work each day on "projecting" love for all - this gets way easier
    I work each day on being at peace and still - it gets easier
    I work each day on feeling the light within - it gets easier
    I work each day on concentrating the internal energy to the top of my head - it gets easier
    I work each day to still my thoughts - that gets easier to focus on, but hard to attain
    I work each day to feel the "one" within - nope not there yet (no where close actually)
    I work each day on humility - that gets easier the more you focus on it

I took awakening to be enlightenment. Apologies if that is not what you meant.

There are many other steps and would like to learn from others what they particularly focus on - and I am but a beginner student finding my way. I am ever hopeful that there is a particular key to unlock the faraday cage?????

ADDIT: How will I know if Ive attained it......... oh Im picking you will just know
    Beloved witchy1,
    Your path is awesome.
    You wrote extensively about love and expression of love. My personal lesson is that I need to learn to love myself (acceptance) first in order to love the rest.
    I give myself hard time with self judgments.
    As for quieting the mind. Known zen technique. Only the first stage is struggle and effort. The idea is to identify thoughts and let go. Receive the next one, identify and let go.

As for feeling the one, it is an exprssion of gratitude. If you can feel gratitude for life and the experience you have then you are with the one. And the gratitude grows. You learn to live in gratitude, you physiology changes as well.
    Thanks for you beautiful post.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 17th February 2011 at 06:38.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

DianeKJ (17th February 2011), Limor Wolf (20th February 2011), witchy1 (17th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Hi Pathwalker, about once a day - sometimes more I get this strange sort of feeling, it's hard to explain, but my head and my body, but most noticeably my head sort of surges, and goes light. (my blood pressure is normal)
    It's quite a pleasant feeling actually.

Apart from that I feel much the same as usual. I don;t know if it has anything to do with awakening - maybe it's more to do with magnetics and pressures, or frequencies. Thought I'd put it here in case it's happening to others also.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

DianeKJ (17th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Each day that passes I am more aware of my connection to everything and my responsibilities
    No - sorry, most of it is a yes/no on/off kind of thing
    I cant speak about stages. Most people get thier asses kicked at some point by the universe, I am no different and it has helped me, but as I look back on the last ten years:r:

One begins by realising that things are not as one originally thought

One takes action to gain clarity

Things follow from there in a rush
    Things that happened to me in no particular order along the way are interesting to contemplate and do represent milestones that I am sure are common for many others.
    • I finally started meditating everyday - this turned out to be "a good thing" because in meditation you gain clarity and perspective you didn't have before, and then when that has happened you know things are changing.
    • Subsequently I developed an inner dialogue - conversations with my higher self
    • The time that that an intent based manifestation I was attempting actually worked (freaking wonderful I can tell you)
    • Experiences in healing others have been defining moments for both me and them
    • Being saved by supernatural powers in dangerous situations
    • Being helped by angels (on request)
    • I started to notice important synchronicities that I realized were the universe teaching me stuff
    • Confidence in my intuition - I suddenly realised this was an active part of my life now
    • The catalyst provided by my experiences being involved in the old forum (that is Project Camelot/Project Avalon version 1) for me was quite an intense boost (from say 2008 on).

That is what I can think of right now, hope this isnt garbled - I am writing it on a train

Massive love to you all!

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Budaheart (21st February 2011), crosby (17th February 2011), DianeKJ (17th February 2011), Lifesong (11th March 2011), Limor Wolf (20th February 2011), PathWalker (17th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Hi Pathwalker, thank you for posting this thread. it is making me think hard of what happened for me. i went through several years of bad things happening and i couldn't understand why they were happening too me. i hadn't done anything to anyone or spoiled my surroundings in any way for the turmoil that had beset me. then i began to notice that when i read a news article, or watched the news i began in my mind to disagree to the extreme with what i was being told. i didn't believe the things that were being presented to the world audience. but i couldn't understand why i didn't believe them. then i noticed a feeling that something was just out of my peripheral vision, not only with my eyes, but my third eye was seeing something as well. things began to take on an entirely different scope of meaning. like i was climbing blindly to get to the top of something, not knowing what it is/was. i began having small episodes of ear tones that have escalated to a much larger degree now. i also have noticed that my intuition is brightly aware and acutely functioning. i instantly know when i'm surrounded by negative energy from others and i have discovered how to avoid these others and keep my positive energy moving forward. on occasion have seen little bits of future events and faces of other people that i've not met yet. my feelings of deja-vu have escalated as well. at first, i wasn't sure what was happening to me. i thought i was on the edge on insanity, but i realized that i was a rational person, still doing the dogmatic everyday duties as a mom. so, about a year and a half ago, i began to do research to see what, if anything, i had been missing in the world. i watched one documentary and that led me on a very expansive chase to watch more, read more. and now i am here. to learn more. i know that everyone here has had different kinds of awakenings occurring and i know that i can learn from the more advanced of them. i want to explore and learn and grow. i take what i learn and try to impart it on my family and close friends. they are all at the very beginning stages, just realizing that something is amiss.

thank you so much for this post. i wasn't really sure that i could put it into words, but i have. or at least i've tried.

warmest regards, corson

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Budaheart (21st February 2011), DianeKJ (17th February 2011), Limor Wolf (20th February 2011), PathWalker (17th February 2011), Satkirn (21st September 2011), sheddie (17th February 2011), sllim11 (17th February 2011), Snoweagle (25th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

How do you know you are awakening?

In my case I got woken up or sort of. Had what i call a paranormal experience (very minor) but as a result, consciousness woke up so as to speak. From then on, things were not the same anymore.
    There are for sure levels of awakening, and you go like spiraling into greater depths of your awakening, but once consciousness is awaken so as to speak, there is no return to previous state.

Are there indicators you can measure?

I feel personally its a sort of difference such as been asleep or being awake. There is a sort of inner light that is ON...but it is not a visible light its Wakefulness.
    An increase in Presence, your true nature, and also an increase in your awareness.

What are the stages you pass in your awakening

Awakening is sudden but then the unfoldment of the consequences of it in your humanness so as to speak, may take the shape of gradual phases as you integrate it.
    How you react to that can take many forms and you may wish to embark on a spiritual path and then work on yourself. If you choose so, there is support and things will pop up in your reality or on the surface of your conscious awareness for you to work with these issues. This starts a quest, or a journey of inner exploration, realizations, seeing your truth and where do you personally get entangled and lost. If you are willing to continue, you will work on those issues and gradually clarity and peace will settle in as you work on accepting yourself and others for who they are.
    its a big question, room for much more

Blessings
    Barbara

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Budaheart For This Post:

DianeKJ (17th February 2011), Limor Wolf (20th February 2011), PathWalker (17th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gigawatt (here)
    Path Walker : Love this Thread idea.

How do you know you are awaking?

- synchronicity all around me
    - sense of belonging to something much greater. Grounded with nature.
    - complete forgiveness and tolerance
    - reflective and not reactive
    - eyes open to the possibilities and not the actual
    - Ability to control the heat in my hands and consciously shift the energy from one to the other
    - seeing the change in people around me as they begin to wonder and explorer and assisting them
    - accepting that all occurrences in my life are not by chance but of my own will and intention
    - complete and utter release of control in difficult situations by knowing that the solution will come to me in a fashion which resonates with me and in due time

- The synchronicity: They happen daily and increasing in number
    - Heightened sense of intuition: Ability of prediction more accurate and clearer
    - Visions which come to pass

- In the system: Do this. Do that. Do what your told. We'll tell you how it is ...
    - Wakening up: Let try this. Let's do that. Well what if I did it this way ...
    - Awakened: If it feels right for me tehn this is the path I will take ... still on my journey

Thanks you for your post, I am so connected and in alignment to your post.
    I am still working on forgiveness and tolerance. It is said and difficult on personal level.
    The control is my biggest current issue, it is tightly associated with fears. Therefore I have to work out my fears as well.
    I also take total responsibility to my being and feelings.

I really got excited from your post, I find connected.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Hi Pathwalker, about once a day - sometimes more I get this strange sort of feeling, it's hard to explain, but my head and my body, but most noticeably my head sort of surges, and goes light. (my blood pressure is normal)
    It's quite a pleasant feeling actually.

Apart from that I feel much the same as usual. I don;t know if it has anything to do with awakening - maybe it's more to do with magnetics and pressures, or frequencies. Thought I'd put it here in case it's happening to others also.
    Thank you Teakai, you might wish to check if you are under external influence (aliens, spirits).
    You may use divination tools or psychic assistance.

Good luck, your are sacred and safe in your path.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

DianeKJ (17th February 2011), gigawatt (17th February 2011), Limor Wolf (20th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I think that putting it simply actually being here as a member of the Avalonian community has got to be a pretty important indication that you are going through some kind of awakening. Not necessarily a spiritual awakening but you are definitely starting to ask questions about the nature of the reality you have been conditioned to perceive as real by society. Some people refer to this process as lifting the veil. Whats behind the veil.................. Shall we see?

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr54 For This Post:

Anchor (17th February 2011), crosby (17th February 2011), DianeKJ (17th February 2011), PathWalker (17th February 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (17th February 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Each day that passes I am more aware of my connection to everything and my responsibilities
    No - sorry, most of it is a yes/no on/off kind of thing
    I cant speak about stages. Most people get thier asses kicked at some point by the universe, I am no different and it has helped me, but as I look back on the last ten years:r:

One begins by realising that things are not as one originally thought

One takes action to gain clarity

Things follow from there in a rush
    Things that happened to me in no particular order along the way are interesting to contemplate and do represent milestones that I am sure are common for many others.
    • I finally started meditating everyday - this turned out to be "a good thing" because in meditation you gain clarity and perspective you didn't have before, and then when that has happened you know things are changing.
    • Subsequently I developed an inner dialogue - conversations with my higher self
    • The time that that an intent based manifestation I was attempting actually worked (freaking wonderful I can tell you)
    • Experiences in healing others have been defining moments for both me and them
    • Being saved by supernatural powers in dangerous situations
    • Being helped by angels (on request)
    • I started to notice important synchronicities that I realized were the universe teaching me stuff
    • Confidence in my intuition - I suddenly realised this was an active part of my life now
    • The catalyst provided by my experiences being involved in the old forum (that is Project Camelot/Project Avalon version 1) for me was quite an intense boost (from say 2008 on).

That is what I can think of right now, hope this isnt garbled - I am writing it on a train

Massive love to you all!

John..
    Thank you John,
    That is awesome post. Very inspiring and provide additional aspect to awakening. That is more intuitive. While mine is more intellectual and left brain (I am en engineer). But the benefits and outcome are grand.
    I am very much connected to intuition and synchronicity. Nothing is luck and all is part of the grand plan. Never the less there are more lessons to learn then I imagine. Therefore I am learning humility on each step. I am kind of reluctant to declare I know this or that, in fear of the guides show/teach me some more humility.

These days I got many signals/clues that I have to revamp my chi and work with the body. I joined a thai-chi class.
    I also having signals of information addiction.

Thanks for the post, love and power.

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    Hi Pathwalker, thank you for posting this thread. it is making me think hard of what happened for me. i went through several years of bad things happening and i couldn't understand why they were happening too me. i hadn't done anything to anyone or spoiled my surroundings in any way for the turmoil that had beset me. then i began to notice that when i read a news article, or watched the news i began in my mind to disagree to the extreme with what i was being told. i didn't believe the things that were being presented to the world audience. but i couldn't understand why i didn't believe them. then i noticed a feeling that something was just out of my peripheral vision, not only with my eyes, but my third eye was seeing something as well. things began to take on an entirely different scope of meaning. like i was climbing blindly to get to the top of something, not knowing what it is/was. i began having small episodes of ear tones that have escalated to a much larger degree now. i also have noticed that my intuition is brightly aware and acutely functioning. i instantly know when i'm surrounded by negative energy from others and i have discovered how to avoid these others and keep my positive energy moving forward. on occasion have seen little bits of future events and faces of other people that i've not met yet. my feelings of deja-vu have escalated as well. at first, i wasn't sure what was happening to me. i thought i was on the edge on insanity, but i realized that i was a rational person, still doing the dogmatic everyday duties as a mom. so, about a year and a half ago, i began to do research to see what, if anything, i had been missing in the world. i watched one documentary and that led me on a very expansive chase to watch more, read more. and now i am here. to learn more. i know that everyone here has had different kinds of awakenings occurring and i know that i can learn from the more advanced of them. i want to explore and learn and grow. i take what i learn and try to impart it on my family and close friends. they are all at the very beginning stages, just realizing that something is amiss.

thank you so much for this post. i wasn't really sure that i could put it into words, but i have. or at least i've tried.

warmest regards, corson
    Thanks you Corson for sharing such personal information with us. You feel like family to me.
    You describe connection to your guides and maybe alien intervention as well.
    You are probably getting connected directly to your soul in a sensual way, rather then an intellectual way (myself). That is awesome. The intellect in many case is an obstacle to awakening (as you surly experienced), but it is required part as is the ego.

You are connected, seek from your higher self: what do I need to learn next. And you will advance in leaps. Your higher self (soul) will provide you with the lessons you can handle.

Love and power
    Joy and happiness
    PathWalker

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

crosby (17th February 2011), Limor Wolf (20th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Budaheart (here)
    How do you know you are awakening?

In my case I got woken up or sort of. Had what i call a paranormal experience (very minor) but as a result, consciousness woke up so as to speak. From then on, things were not the same anymore.
    There are for sure levels of awakening, and you go like spiraling into greater depths of your awakening, but once consciousness is awaken so as to speak, there is no return to previous state.

Are there indicators you can measure?

I feel personally its a sort of difference such as been asleep or being awake. There is a sort of inner light that is ON...but it is not a visible light its Wakefulness.
    An increase in Presence, your true nature, and also an increase in your awareness.

What are the stages you pass in your awakening

Awakening is sudden but then the unfoldment of the consequences of it in your humanness so as to speak, may take the shape of gradual phases as you integrate it.
    How you react to that can take many forms and you may wish to embark on a spiritual path and then work on yourself. If you choose so, there is support and things will pop up in your reality or on the surface of your conscious awareness for you to work with these issues. This starts a quest, or a journey of inner exploration, realizations, seeing your truth and where do you personally get entangled and lost. If you are willing to continue, you will work on those issues and gradually clarity and peace will settle in as you work on accepting yourself and others for who they are.
    its a big question, room for much more

Blessings
    Barbara
    Thank you Barbara for sharing,
    The paranormal events are just the triggers, when they increase in your life then you know you are on the path.
    The inner light experience is part of the paranormal awakening, it is nor enlightenment (yet). If you are ready take the next step and ask your inner guides for the next step, the lesson you need. And trust.
    Trust for me is a BIG (understatement) challenge, and I have to release lots of fears and emotional feces in order to progress.

Love and power
    Joy and happiness
    PathWalker

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Budaheart (17th February 2011), yuhui (17th February 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Hello Pathwalker!

Thank you for the great thread as it gives us the chance to reflect from other´s experiences!
    Indeed I chose my words with care not to use Enlightenment but Awakening...¨the paranormal event occured when awakening happened, 11 years ago, since then, many other symptoms have happened and much growth...its ongoing..

I dont focus anymore in the "enlightnment thing" as I see it as potential for much distortion and I rather like flowing with the awakening as it deepens day by day.

as you say, Love and Power!
    Joy and hapiness!

Barbara

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Budaheart For This Post:

PathWalker (17th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast