+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Poll for Blood Types: -ve or +ve

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Question Poll for Blood Types: -ve or +ve

Hi all, there has much interest in a number of threads regarding blood lines and Rh (D) factor. Some have requested a poll hence this post. For the purpose of the poll it is guaging the +ve or -ve only so you will need to click twice - once for the blood type and once for the rhesus factor.

What does it all mean - In truth I have no idea at the moment.

I suspect that there are many -ve types here who amount to about 15% of the entire population. I wonder if this translates into the population of Avalon. I will post some of the common traits shortly.

O is considered the universal type

Before anyone says it - the results could just mean that the +ve's like filling in polls more than the -ve's

BTW - I am bog standard B+ve

Population....................... Rh(D)Neg....... Rh(D) Pos

Australians ........................17%.............. 83%
    Indigenous Australians .......<1%............. >99%
    Europeans......................... 16%............. 84%
    African American........ approx 7%.............. 93%
    Native Americans ......approx 1%............... 99%
    African descent.............. less 1%....... over 99%
    Asian............................. less 1%..... over 99%
    http://www.transfusion.com.au/sites/default/files/Vol%202%20No9What%20is%20D%20FactSheet%20V4.pdf.

Rh- Characteristics (http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/welcome.html)

It has been said by some, that there are certain noticeable characteristics that a majority of people with Rh Negative Blood seem to share in common.

Here is a cumulative list of the more popular ones we have found in consensus online:

•A feeling of not belonging
    •Truth seekers
    •Sense of a "Mission" in life
    •Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
    •An extra rib or vertebra.
    •Higher than average IQ
    •ESP Ability
    •Love of Space & Science
    •More sensitive vision & other senses.
    •Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
    •Cannot be cloned
    •Lower body temperature
    •Higher blood pressure (some say lower)
    •Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
    •Red or reddish tint to hair color
    •Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
    •Unexplained Scares
    •Piercing Eyes
    •Tend to be Healers
    •Empathetic Illnesses
    •Ability to disrupt electrical devices
    •Prone to Alien Abductions
    •Experience unexplained phenomenon
    •Physic Dreams and/or Ability

Strange Facts About RH Negative Blood (http://www.ehow.com/facts_5552003_st...ive-blood.html)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...od-great-video Submitted by Tea
    Last edited by witchy1; 18th February 2011 at 00:57.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Alien Ramone (18th February 2011), Brodie75 (20th February 2011), cheez_2806 (23rd February 2011), Creative Lorraine (20th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th February 2011), kenkyushiryo (21st February 2011), Lettherebelight (18th February 2011), moais (20th February 2011), nearing (20th February 2011), Odiwan (23rd February 2011), Ruby L. (18th February 2011), Sabrina (19th February 2011), silvanelf (10th June 2019), the_flyingboy (8th May 2011), Woody (7th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Blood Types: -ve or +ve

i am anxious to read your information. i am a+. but i don't know what that means. i feel kinda dumb that i don't know this yet. i hope your next post can enlighten me. thank you
    warmest regards, corson

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th February 2011), moais (20th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Poll for Blood Types: -ve or +ve

Hi Corson, No one really knows what it means. There is much speculation on the -ve Rh factor. Is this the pure blood line indicator, do the Repton track it? I think we need to make up our own minds.

It will be interesting to see how many here are Rh-ve and if this translates into the wider earth population of 15-17% in total. Perhaps this blood type are more drawn into the esoteric and have better psychic abilities as alluded to above.

Time and persistant digging will reveal all I am sure.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

crosby (18th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hi Corson, No one really knows what it means. There is much speculation on the -ve Rh factor. Is this the pure blood line indicator, do the Repton track it? I think we need to make up our own minds.

It will be interesting to see how many here are Rh-ve and if this translates into the wider earth population of 15-17% in total. Perhaps this blood type are more drawn into the esoteric and have better psychic abilities as alluded to above.

Time and persistant digging will reveal all I am sure.
    And why, pray - should people enter such intimate and personal information such as their blood type on a public forum like this where the information easily can be gathered by others and used for unknown purposes? Even Facebook does not ask for blood type?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

blake (18th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th February 2011), Kano (23rd February 2011), ponda (21st February 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Who said you "should" enter any details Ahkenaten. No one is suggesting it is compulsory?

I am not sure what anyone could do with this informaton - its an anonymous members poll - or are you suggesting that our personal information is leaked somehow from the forum?

Also a person clicks twice, once on the blood type and again on the Rh factor. There is nothing to link an individual person to their individual specific group/type. DNA profiling will identify a person not a blood type

As I stated it falls out of benign suggestions of some members who think it might be an interesting snapshot of people here. I have no problem with it at all.
    W

ADDIT: "Bloodtyping....cannot be used to claim that any particular person is the source of the sample, because there are so few blood types, and they are shared by so many people. About 45 percent of people in the United States are type O, and another 40 percent are type A........ " http://www.novelguide.com/a/discover..._01_00079.html
    Last edited by witchy1; 18th February 2011 at 06:26.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Are certain blood types positive to have this mutation? Or is it random throughout the bloodtype spectrum?
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Who said you "should" enter any details Ahkenaten. No one is suggesting it is compulsory?

I am not sure what anyone could do with this informaton - its an anonymous members poll - or are you suggesting that our personal information is leaked somehow from the forum?

As I stated it falls out of benign suggestions of some members who think it might be an interesting snapshot of people here. I have no problem with it at all.
    W
    I am not talking about me I am talking about anyone. And as for anonymous - NOTHING is anonymous on the internet.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Art (8th May 2011), blake (18th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th February 2011), Fred259 (18th February 2011), ponda (21st February 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi all, there has much interest in a number of threads regarding blood lines and Rh (D) factor. Some have requested a poll hence this post. For the purpose of the poll it is guaging the +ve or -ve only so you will need to click twice - once for the blood type and once for the rhesus factor.

What does it all mean - In truth I have no idea at the moment.

I suspect that there are many -ve types here who amount to about 15% of the entire population. I wonder if this translates into the population of Avalon. I will post some of the common traits shortly.

O is considered the universal type

Before anyone says it - the results could just mean that the +ve's like filling in polls more than the -ve's

BTW - I am bog standard B+ve

Population....................... Rh(D)Neg....... Rh(D) Pos

Australians ........................17%.............. 83%
    Indigenous Australians .......<1%............. >99%
    Europeans......................... 16%............. 84%
    African American........ approx 7%.............. 93%
    Native Americans ......approx 1%............... 99%
    African descent.............. less 1%....... over 99%
    Asian............................. less 1%..... over 99%
    http://www.transfusion.com.au/sites/default/files/Vol%202%20No9What%20is%20D%20FactSheet%20V4.pdf.

Rh- Characteristics (http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/welcome.html)

It has been said by some, that there are certain noticeable characteristics that a majority of people with Rh Negative Blood seem to share in common.

Here is a cumulative list of the more popular ones we have found in consensus online:

•A feeling of not belonging
    •Truth seekers
    •Sense of a "Mission" in life
    •Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
    •An extra rib or vertebra.
    •Higher than average IQ
    •ESP Ability
    •Love of Space & Science
    •More sensitive vision & other senses.
    •Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
    •Cannot be cloned
    •Lower body temperature
    •Higher blood pressure (some say lower)
    •Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
    •Red or reddish tint to hair color
    •Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
    •Unexplained Scares
    •Piercing Eyes
    •Tend to be Healers
    •Empathetic Illnesses
    •Ability to disrupt electrical devices
    •Prone to Alien Abductions
    •Experience unexplained phenomenon
    •Physic Dreams and/or Ability

Strange Facts About RH Negative Blood (http://www.ehow.com/facts_5552003_st...ive-blood.html)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...od-great-video Submitted by Tea
    I am A negative and Celt heritage. I do have most all of those attributes.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

Caren (20th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

interesting bloodtype stuff... I'm different group to me mother , so i rekon there's recessive genes there somewhere

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Are certain blood types positive to have this mutation? Or is it random throughout the bloodtype spectrum
    Hi there Koyaanisqatsi, where have you been? Good question. I am not sure of the ratio between the groups to be honest.

Perhaps MiquelQ might know the answer???

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote I'm different group to me mother , so i rekon there's recessive genes there somewhere
    Hiya Blue, I am no expert at all, but I would suggest that this may be the case :-) Is your Mum -ve and you +ve (which you got from your Dad) Seems thats the way it often manifests.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

bluestflame (18th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though it's still a small sample and I know there can be factors related to the voting, I'm glad to see that the -ve so far is fairly close to the percentage in the general population. I like that there's a an overlap when it comes to genetics. It sort of shows that basing things on genetics don't always have the expected results. I know the poll isn't about that. I like the poll. I also understaned Akhanaten's concerns about giving out private information that can be hacked, but we're all old enough to make that decision. On a related topic, since human abilities related to genetics tend to have a big overlap, I'm wondering about the asertion that has been made that eye color is going to determine our outlook. Is eye color so linked to a certain ability or outlook that there won't be any overlap where some with other eye colors have the ability or outlook and some with the specific eye color don't?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Neanderthals might have made good blood donors

At least two of the extinct, ancient humans had type O blood, making them the "universal donor", according to a new genetic analysis of remains of 45,000 year old individuals.

"If you needed a blood transfusion, you could get it from these Neanderthals," says Carles Lalueza-Fox, a geneticist at Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, Spain, who led the study.

That's not to say all Neanderthals were type O – others may have also boasted genes for the A and B blood types, which encode enzymes that sprinkle red blood cells with two different sugar molecules, Lalueza-Fox says.

Type O blood is the result of a mutant form of the same enzymes. Humans – and Neanderthals – with two O genes have type O blood.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...od-donors.html

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Caren (20th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

With only myself to gauge by ~ as an RH negative ~ and some of my children ~ I think you've got it! This is very interesting and fabulous to discuss! xoxox

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

witchy1 (18th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

European Neanderthals had ginger hair and freckles.

Neanderthals living in Europe were fair skinned, freckled and had ginger hair, a study has revealed

By Edward Owen in Madrid 5:12PM GMT 29 Dec 2008

In a major breakthrough, Spanish scientists have discovered the blood group and two other genes of the early humans who lived 43,000 ago.

After analysing the fossil bones found in a cave in north-west Spain, the experts concluded they had human blood group "O" and were genetically more likely to be fair skinned, perhaps even with freckles, have red or ginger hair and could talk. The investigating team from Spain's government scientific institute, CSIC, used the very latest forensic techniques to remove the bones for analysis to prevent them getting contaminated with modern DNA. Carles Lalueza, an evolutionary biologist with the investigation, said: "What we were trying to do was to create the most realistic image of the Neanderthals with details that are not visible in the fossils, but which form part of their identity."

The report, published in BMC Evolutionary Biology, concludes that: "These results suggest the genetic change responsible for the O blood group in humans predates the human and Neanderthal divergence" but came "after humans separated from their common ancestor ... chimpanzees."

The Spanish scientists also describe how they also discovered two other genes.

One gene known as MC1R suggests the Neanderthals had fair skin and even freckles like redheads. Another, a variety of FOXP2, is related to speaking and the capacity to create a language and therefore suggests they could communicate orally.

Neanderthals are believed to have numbered about 15,000 and lived in Europe and Asia for about 200,000 years until they became extinct about 30,000 years ago.

Since 2000, archeo-paleontologists, wearing special sealed white suits, masks and helmets have been painstakingly sifting through 1,500 bone fragments found in the "Tunnel of Bones" in the Sidrón cave complex in Borines, Asturias, north-west Spain. Unnatural striations in the bones suggest that the Neanderthals practised cannibalism and broke the bones to pick out succulent bone marrow.

But why this group died, without wild animals discovering and contaminating their remains, or why indeed the Neanderthals in general became extinct, still remains a mystery. "Really we can't establish a direct relation with why the Neanderthals disappeared," says Antonio Rosas. One theory is that they succumbed to an ice age or another, more sinister, is that they were wiped out by the arrival of our more direct human ancestors from Africa.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...-freckles.html

This has little to do with the Rh-ve trait, but is interesting regarding the Universal O typeing IMHO
    W

ADDIT: Please dont open up the evolution/creation debate here. The article is just a c&p in its entireity

ADDIT: If you are interested in the gene sequencing, the neanderthal sequence (as with others) has been put here. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/FM945341
    Last edited by witchy1; 18th February 2011 at 06:58.

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Valid question! In what manner do you think this information about an individuals blood could be used against us? One symptom of 3D is secrecy and fear. It is why I am so anxious to ascend with earth into a new dimension that is transparent and where we can live in joy and our energy isn't wasted on fearing everything. I realize that with the way we've been treated, spied upon, harassed, taxed, enslaved and so forth ~ it is easy to fall back into old patterns but know this, a new dawn is rising up and things will change for the betterment of all. We can bring it into being quicker than quick ~ when we can release our fear and move in thought towards the light leaving those bogus rascals to their own mischief right on out of here. xoxox

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

PegasusRising (8th May 2011), witchy1 (18th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

FWIW, It cant. DNA profiling maybe but not blood typing. Technically its really only important for blood transfusions and pregnancy. It used to be relvant for legal things - like murders etc, but not today with current technology.

I wonder if there is concern re the Reptons/Dracons and the talk about bloodlines. Given that they are well advanced, any geno typing would be tracked via DNA (which is far superior than this.)

The big question is, why are we not all the same - hmmmmmmm. Where did the different types come from. Maybe A was the original type and all others mutated. Maybe the O's came from the Neanderthals.

If you take the standard ABO types and add the +ve and -ve we have a total of (A+ve & A-ve, B+ve & B_ve, AB +ve & AB-ve and O+ve a& O -ve) making 8 types or 16 types if you separate the Rh factor. Is this relevant - again I simply dont know. Scientists do know that many blood types are concentrated in certain cultures. I'll see if I can find a break down. Its difficult finding the relevance of the Rh factor tho'.
    W

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

FWIW, It cant. DNA profiling maybe but not blood typing. Technically its really only important for blood transfusions and pregnancy. It used to be relvant for legal things - like murders etc, but not today with current technology.

From Mystery yesterday?:
    Re: The alien shoot out at Dulce underground base
    Originally Posted by learninglight

Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with us today even though you should be resting

Do you think the reptons are engaging in the genetic experiments with the humans so that one day they may be able to live on the surface of the planet even if the conditions are cold?
    Thank you! I will be resting again in a few minutes.
    There are many reasons for the genetic experiments, they are not conderned about living on the surface of this planet. They are tracking certain blood traits and DNA traits. One might ask your self what - or WHO - would be worth the vast effort? If you are of a certain blood, mostly O- blood type (and other rare blood) you might be tracked. If you do not that blood type, you might end up in Dulce Base. All cows share human blood, that is why if there is a grave disaster or war, cows blood can be given to any human, with out the need of typing. (THINK about what that actually means)
    WHO are they looking for with all this tracking? When you think you know the answer - then just be careful about talking about it. Some information is dangerous to know.

I wonder if there is concern re the Reptons/Dracons and the talk about bloodlines. Given that they are well advanced, any geno typing would be tracked via DNA (which is far superior than this.)

The big question is, why are we not all the same - hmmmmmmm. Where did the different types come from. Maybe A was the original type and all others mutated. Maybe the O's came from the Neanderthals.

If you take the standard ABO types and add the +ve and -ve we have a total of (A+ve & A-ve, B+ve & B_ve, AB +ve & AB-ve and O+ve a& O -ve) making 8 types or 16 types if you separate the Rh factor. Is this relevant - again I simply dont know. Scientists do know that many blood types are concentrated in certain cultures. I'll see if I can find a break down. Its difficult finding the relevance of the Rh factor tho'.
    W

From Mystery #156

Re: The alien shoot out at Dulce underground base
    Originally Posted by learninglight
    Hi Mystery

Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with us today even though you should be resting

Do you think the reptons are engaging in the genetic experiments with the humans so that one day they may be able to live on the surface of the planet even if the conditions are cold?
    Thank you! I will be resting again in a few minutes.

There are many reasons for the genetic experiments, they are not concerned about living on the surface of this planet. They are tracking certain blood traits and DNA traits. One might ask your self what - or WHO - would be worth the vast effort? If you are of a certain blood, mostly O- blood type (and other rare blood) you might be tracked. If you do not that blood type, you might end up in Dulce Base. All cows share human blood, that is why if there is a grave disaster or war, cows blood can be given to any human, with out the need of typing. (THINK about what that actually means)
    WHO are they looking for with all this tracking? When you think you know the answer - then just be careful about talking about it. Some information is dangerous to know.
    I think Mystery has some knowledge regarding O- or just RH negative blood types that all should be aware of... the question is "Why?" Maybe she will tell us more about her statement? Ease our minds... or?
    Just a thought.
    PS. excuse me for not adding this post in a proper manner, I suppose, I am a little computer illiterate.
    Peace All!

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

W
    Hi Witchy - I was listening to an interview by Michael Tsarion and he said from information he had gathered from the papal vol (sp??) and other writings the 'gods' made one lot of humans, but they were too smart and wouldn't be slaves and ran off and so they made another dumber lot.
    Maybe that has something to do with the blood types?

If you're interested I'll try and find the lecture.
    Frankly, I found the entire lecture fascinating. It was about an hour, but well worth it.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

TWINCANS (8th May 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Here's a thought - maybe 'they're' interested in tracking all O- types so as to have their own personal blood store in their underground bases.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Here's a thought - maybe 'they're' interested in tracking all O- types so as to have their own personal blood store in their underground bases.
    That is certainly possible, O - can give blood to Anyone, but, Mystery said that it is the other blood types that are taken to Dulce:
    Quote If you are of a certain blood, mostly O- blood type (and other rare blood) you might be tracked. If you do not that blood type, you might end up in Dulce Base.
    ; )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast